Loehmann Blasius Chevrolet Cadillac

Paul Conte Chevrolet

tbouldin
6/26/2014

"Great experience!"

Jean was great! She genuinely seemed to care about helping us beyond simply making the sale. She went out of her way to make sure everything was perfect. I went into the dealership with a pre-conceived idea of price, payments, etc. and everyone worked hard to not only meet those expectations, but to actually save me money beyond that. I will definitely recommend these guys to my friends and I know where I will be purchasing my next car.

Jean Henry

jarinaldi
6/25/2014

"great sales person at blasius chevrolet-cadillac,inc"

Melody Atkins was very helpful and not pushey.Most inpressing was after the sale was her being there at every step to insure your questions were answered and your were happy with the car I would highly recommend her to any of my family or friends

melody atkins

PaulBowlerX
6/19/2014

"Blasius Autobody On Time and under budget!"

Blasius Chevrolet is not only the best place to buy your car but an even better place to get service and auto body work done! Darrel and Lars in the body shop are proven professionals that make doing business incredibly painless. Thank you gentlemen for your prompt professional and quality workmanship.

Lars & Darrel

NeoBlOoD
6/18/2014

"Nice dealership"

I went o buy a new car to save on gas and they did a great job; the process was easy to understand and fast.

MIke SIlver

MarcSev30
6/04/2014

"Really Satisfied with my Silverado and Greg at Loehmann's"

Loehmann's has a great reputation in the area and has a great selection of vehicles in stock. I was looking for a new Truck and the ratings and rebates on the silverado were very appealing so I went in on a Thursday night to look. Greg Bartley graciously greeted me and began answering my questions. We quickly found a truck that had what I wanted and after a test drive we started doing numbers. He was extremely knowledgeable about all the financials and the incentives and rebates from GM. He was also deeply familiar with models, options, packages and much more, a truly fantastic salesman. Needless to say we struck a deal and I got the truck on the following Saturday. he gave me an in-depth demo of the vehicle features and made me very comfortable with the truck. The whole experience was great, the truck is great and anyone looking for a Chevy, Caddy or used car should go see Greg.

Greg Bartley

UncleJammer
5/17/2014

"Simply the best"

Blasius Chevrolet is simply the best. From the first moment I stepped inside their beautiful new showroom, I felt welcome and comfortable. Kara Harper was the sales associate I had the pleasure of dealing with and she was wonderful to do business with and took care of all the details perfectly. Everyone is friendly and pleasant and they go out of their way to make sure that every part of your experience with them is perfect. Fritz Blasius is a caring and generous man who genuinely cares about the customers and the staff. I wouldn't buy a car any where else. Thank you to all the caring professionals at Blasius Chevrolet Cadillac.

Kara Harper

rbosques
5/13/2014

"Great Service"

Excellent service! I once again I returned to this dealer. They are professional and the process was so smooth. I highly recommend this dealer!!!. Thanks again!

BESAMIR BABINI "PAULY"

v1i1c1t1o1r1
5/12/2014

"Excellant"

From top to bottom,excellant! Sales people were great,Steve Tropasso was super. The car buying experience was a easy and everything was taken care of.I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Steve Tropasso,MikeMaruit William Palomba

Allison1974
5/06/2014

"Excellent Service "

My husband my son and my myself all purchased brand new vehicles from this place and the prices and service were outstanding! I recommend this place to everyone

Brian Minerly Jay Rodriguez and Jean Henry

aabney06
5/03/2014

"Loehmann Blasius Chevrolet"

My experience with this dealership has always been very pleasant and enjoyable. They do whatever they can to assist you with your purchase. I have bought many vehicles from them and have also referred many people to go there. Never any disappointments.

Dan Barolli