Loehmann Blasius Chevrolet Cadillac

Carter Chevrolet

Paul Conte Chevrolet

JMACD123
8/09/2014

"2014 Silverado High Country Purchase"

I traded my 2013 Silverado, an LTZ model with a lot of the extras for 2014 Silverado High Country. I thought the truck I traded was great, until I drove this one, which is why I mentioned the 2013's model. I worked with Danielle Gale whom I have worked with on six other deals and as always Danielle Gale goes above and beyond the call of duty. The purchase ended a couple of hours after closing on a Friday night. I travel 100 miles round trip to work with Danielle Gale and Blasius and I have several large dealers very close by, one is only six miles away. Blasius always builds the lot vehicles the way I want and have never had to order. Blasius has always had many builds to review on all the models of cars and trucks I have purchased. The process never has pressure, it is easy and straight forward.

Danielle Gale

rmb0427
8/04/2014

"Bought a new Silverado"

My salesman was Brian Minerly and I can honestlty tell you he is the first salesman that was not pushy at all. He explained eveything in a way that you can understand it. Everyone there was so friendly and helpful which made everything so pleasant .I would definetly buy another vehicle there.

Brian Minerly

jenzap
7/22/2014

"Best Car Buying Experience!!!"

I was greeted with a smile from the moment I walked into the dealership. Vinnie took his time to get me in the right vehicle at the right price. No pressure and I left that day with an amazing new equinox that is perfect for myself and my family. I was treated like family...and now I will recommend them to my friends and family.

Vinnie Constantino

jaguiar85
7/11/2014

"TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!"

The ABSOLUTE worst dealership I've EVER dealt with in my LIFE. In literally just 3 months of purchasing our car from Blasius there service department forgot to put the oil cap back on my car after a simple oil change which caused several electrical and engine problems 3 DIFFERENT TIMES in ONE MONTH. Then they agreed to trade in our car due to there technicians CARELESS "mistake" and were forcing us to take a car in really BAD shape and with 20K more miles then the car we originally owned!!!! On top of ALL this there guaranteed financier DARRELL NEILANDER threaten to get me arrested for driving a rental back home with my kids and wife that THE DEALERSHIP AGREED to cover until we find a replacement, he threaten to report the rental stolen and TOLD US to walk home in the rain. This forced us to call the police just so we can leave the dealership in one peace without any problems. Then MR DARRELL NEILANDER decided to tell the officer that my wife is NEVER ALLOWED on the property or she will be arrested!!!! This is just BAD SERVICE, we've purchased 2 cars from Blasius and its been NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS from DAY 1. They treated us like PURE ANIMALS and all we wanted was some justice for something they obviously are 150% at fault. DARRELL NEILANDER after all of the threats decided to provoke us to take LEGAL ACTION and claimed that we will NEVER WIN in court not in a "million years". DON'T PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM DEALERSHIP OR TRUST THERE SERVICE DPT!!! The end result of all this was Blasius giving us back the car that there technician originally messed up which we are NOT SAFE driving!!! Take my word there hundreds of other dealerships in CT that are 50 times better then Blasius Chevrolet!!!

Darrell Neilander

lisadebarba
6/28/2014

"Excellent sales knowledge "

My first time ever buying a car and Mr. Woodruff explained every detail thoroughly, answered all my questions in full. He was very friendly and polite. I will refer my family and friends to visit Fran when they need a new or used vehicle. My first time experience was a delight and I know it was thanks to Fran I made the right choice for my needs. Sincerely, Lisa DeBarba

Fran Woodruff

garylanc
6/28/2014

"Best Salesman we ever dealt with!!"

Recently leased new Chevy Silverado pickup from Dan Barolli. Absolutely love the truck. He was by far the nicest, not pushy salesman we ever dealt with. Answered all our questions, made the process smooth and uncomplicated. In fact everyone we dealt with treated us with a smile and very helpful. We would definitely go back there for our next new vehicle.

Dan Barolli

tbouldin
6/26/2014

"Great experience!"

Jean was great! She genuinely seemed to care about helping us beyond simply making the sale. She went out of her way to make sure everything was perfect. I went into the dealership with a pre-conceived idea of price, payments, etc. and everyone worked hard to not only meet those expectations, but to actually save me money beyond that. I will definitely recommend these guys to my friends and I know where I will be purchasing my next car.

Jean Henry

jarinaldi
6/25/2014

"great sales person at blasius chevrolet-cadillac,inc"

Melody Atkins was very helpful and not pushey.Most inpressing was after the sale was her being there at every step to insure your questions were answered and your were happy with the car I would highly recommend her to any of my family or friends

melody atkins

PaulBowlerX
6/19/2014

"Blasius Autobody On Time and under budget!"

Blasius Chevrolet is not only the best place to buy your car but an even better place to get service and auto body work done! Darrel and Lars in the body shop are proven professionals that make doing business incredibly painless. Thank you gentlemen for your prompt professional and quality workmanship.

Lars & Darrel

NeoBlOoD
6/18/2014

"Nice dealership"

I went o buy a new car to save on gas and they did a great job; the process was easy to understand and fast.

MIke SIlver