Loehmann Blasius Chevrolet Cadillac

Loehmann Blasius Chevrolet Cadillac Info

AMangione4
5/28/2015

"Unrivaled Professionalism"

I recently purchased a Corvette Stingray from Ross Bernier. He was professional thru and thru going above and beyond by taking pictures more than once, and answering any questions I had for him. Both Ross and the finance manager made my new purchase as smooth as possible. I live in New York City and I took the ride up to Blasius because their price couldn't be beaten, the ride was also shorter than I expected. This is the fourth car I've purchased from dealer and this is the best experience I've had yet, they just gained a customer for life. Thanks again to Ross and everyone else at Blasius Chevrolet.

Ross Bernier

Karen
5/24/2015

"GREAT EXPERIENCE"

This was the first time I was buying a brand new car.I am from Orange County and Barton Birks and healey were very pushy and just wanted to sell a car. I googled chevy dealers in Conn and found Loehmann Blasius Chevrolet Cadillac , I sent an email stating what I was looking for and wanted to spend. Gregg Bartley gave me a call and told me he had what I was looking for .He emailed me a picture and description of the Equinox and I put down a deposit that day and drove the car home the following Tuesday.gregg was very nice, helpful and answered all my questions.I would recomend Gregg bartley and Loehmann Blasius Chevrolet Cadillac to anyone who is buying a Chevy and will go back when I need to buy another car.

Gregg Bartley

therealmickjagger
5/18/2015

"Professional and efficient"

This is my 2nd vehicle purchased from Blasius, and the experience was as professional and efficient as the 1st one. Juan Rodriguez was a pleasure to deal with, and we quickly pinpointed and test drove the right car based on my budget. The financing was done in no time (Gary and Chris) and the prep and delivery were as promised. I can't imagine doing business elsewhere.

Juan Rodriguez sales, Gary Sullivan finance

Mike h
5/17/2015

"Great used car purchase experience"

Worked with Jason Harvey at Blasius Pre owned to purchase replacement car after an accident. Fast efficient friendly....great experience....great price. I would recommend these folks

Jason Harvey

Bentherebefore
5/11/2015

"Best car buying experience ever"

I purchased a used 2012 Honda from Blasius Preowned. The Manager Boz is a very straight forward and honest individual who stayed focused on my personal vehicle requirements and offered a very fair price for my trade vehicle. My salesman Jason Harvey was a very personable and professional associate who made me feel at home throughout the buying experience. I would certainly return to him for any future vehicle needs. After the deal was made the Service Manager appeared and introduced himself and assured me that my newly purchased vehicle would receive his personal attention. Overall, I would have to say that in all my 55 plus years of purchasing new or used vehicles, this was my best buying experience ever.

Jason Harvey

Ericc203
5/10/2015

"Great dealership "

Wonderful customer service, If you're willing to buy a car from this dealership you'll get a 100% great deal, and if you need help from a sales man ask for steve he's a really helpful guy . Yet, this dealership will help you get approved for a car loan, and it doesn't matter what kind of credit situation that your in because they'll get you approved regardless. I also purchased an 2012 Honda civic si from this dealership and its a really nice car thanks to this dealership I finally own a car that I love. Therefore if you want to purchase a car from here you can get the keys in your hand the next day if you want.

Steve Kadar

stefaniemarino
5/10/2015

"best car buying experience"

I dealt with Melody and she was fantastic, she made sure I got everything I wanted and made my purchase one of the most enjoyable experiences for buying a new car. I would recommend anyone to this dealership.. All the staff was excellent as well, I will be purchasing all my Vehicles here in the future, thank you all for making my time spent at your establishment so enjoyable!! sincerely, Stefanie

Melody

cyr0926
5/07/2015

"highly recommend this dealership "

Went to blasius to look at cars after being turned down by other dealerships to see if they could help me. I met with Kevin Lawrence who showed me a Ford escape that I absolutely loved. After test driving it i sat with Darrell neilander who worked with us and was able to get us approved for the car. He was very understanding and helpful. I highly recommend these two gentlemen to anyone who goes there looking for a car.

Kevin Lawrence and Darrell neilander

Alan C.
5/04/2015

"Best salesperson and dealership"

Just had the best experience buying a vehicle at Blasius Chevrolet. It was all due to my salesperson, Melody. They should all be like her.

Melody Atkins

Zip
5/01/2015

"Just Outstanding!"

It does not get any better! Loehmann Blasius Chevrolet Cadillac is definitely the best dealer in the state, got two cars from two different sales people, BOTH outstanding. Will be back.

Nick and Mike