Loehmann Blasius Chevrolet Cadillac

Loehmann Blasius Chevrolet Cadillac
Loehmann Blasius Chevrolet Cadillac Info

Carter Chevrolet

Hudson Cadillac Buick GMC

"Mike was honest and upfront about everything. He was able..."

Mike was honest and upfront about everything. He was able to answer all of my question and made sure I was happy. I will be buying my next vehicle there.

Mike Silver

"I was taken immediately and saw Sam. He was very..."

I was taken immediately and saw Sam. He was very pleasant and customer friendly. He took my keys and I went to the cusstomer waiting area. Within 5 to 10 minutes, he came back for me as me car was done. He explained what they had done and gave me the next step. I would highly recommend this dealership. I came here because of my friend's recommendation and glad that I did.

Sam

"This our third lease through Melody. Ahlways the best..."

This our third lease through Melody. Ahlways the best service and satisfaction.Everything went smooth and she explained eveything clearly.We have always purchased Chevys.

Melody Atkins

"I have been a customer at Blasius Chevrolet Cadillac for..."

I have been a customer at Blasius Chevrolet Cadillac for the past 22 years and this was the 10th vehicle I have purchased at the dealership my experience there has always been outstanding from the owner and the sales staff they always have friendly greeting and make you feel comfortable as soon as you walk in the door I have no problem recommending this dealership to any of my family, friends or co workers.

Fritz Blasius, Vinnie Constantino

"Every step of the buying process was made easy by the..."

Every step of the buying process was made easy by the professionalism, demeanor, knowledge and friendly approach of both Michelle and Gary. I was made to feel as though I was dealing with long time friends, not just another customer. Diligence, communication and follow-up seem to be the norm for this dealership in general, and Michelle and Gary in particular. The dealership came highly recommended and I will join the list of fans!

Michelle Gale, Gary Sullivan

"I always have a good experience!!!! They are always make..."

I always have a good experience!!!! They are always make you feel welcome. Understanding what the problem is and getting it done in a timely manner.

Sam G

"Overall experience was amazing,I highly recommend this..."

Overall experience was amazing,I highly recommend this dealership. They were all such a blessing to me. I will be purchasing from them again in the future!!

Darrel neilander, melody Atkins

"Friendliest dealership I have ever been to. Would..."

Friendliest dealership I have ever been to. Would strongly recommend this dealership to all of my friends and family. All of the staff were very knowledgeable and kind. Felt very comfortable working with everyone there.

Greg Bartley

"I am the Fleet Maintenance Director for the City of..."

I am the Fleet Maintenance Director for the City of Stamford CT. We have purchased cars, trucks, vans and equipment from Loehmann Blasius Chevrolet from approximately 4 years. During this time I have been dealing with Melody Atkins. The professionalism that Melody displays is exceptional. Melody is well educated and knowledgeable about the product and product lines that she sells. Melody possess an unassuming character that is steady and consistent, even in pressured environments, coupled with energy to adapt to a wide variety of challenging circumstances. I know Melody on a professional level and have always seen her act responsibly, courteous and professional. Melody's warmth, kindness and professionalism separate her from others. I have known Loehman Chevrolet for many years. During that time I have seen their company grow, mature and become a leader in the industry who is well respected from their customers, vendors and their competition. You will be hard pressed to find a more passionate, positive and professional company who possess respect, integrity and family as part of their main characteristic. The City Of Stamford has purchased in excess of 50 vehicles in the last 4 years. We are completely satisfied with the vehicle and with their service. I highly recommend then as a vendor who has set the bar in integrity, professionalism, trust and knowledge. Respectfully, Michael A. Scacco City Of Stamford (203) 977-5520

Melody Atkins

"Fran Woodruff was incredibly attentive and on the ball..."

Fran Woodruff was incredibly attentive and on the ball with my wants/needs for a used car. He did everything possible to make my car buying experience pleasant and exciting for me. He made the paperwork and transferring of documents easy and I was able to drive home in my new (pre-owned) car the same day. He also emailed and called me numerous times in the next few weeks to make sure that I was happy with my car, that I have received documents needed for registration, etc (i live out of state), and to remind me of anything that I needed to do to make my new car purchase complete (insurance cards, NYS inspection). From the minute I walked in the door until the minute I walked out the door and drove away in my new car I felt like I was dealing with a family member because Mr. Woodruff was consistent, thorough, and honestly cared about my happiness and safety in my new vehicle. I would recommend this dealership and employees any day of the week!!!

fran woodruff