Longmont Ford

235 Alpine St,
Longmont, Colorado 80501
Longmont Ford Info
About Longmont Ford

Northern Colorado's number one volume dealer.We have new and slightly loved vehicles of all makes and models in stock. Longmont Ford is a full service dealership. We have Sales, Parts, and Service. Very friendly environment for all your vehicle needs.

About Longmont Ford Learn More

Gatorfly
4/24/2015

"2006 Ford Mustang"

I talked to Gene on the phone and set up a meeting with him. He and Ray were very friendly and helpful. They offered a decent trade for our car and I love my new mustang. Thanks!

4/23/2015

"Got what I wanted at a good price. "

Working with Carey Walters was great. He was down to earth and understood that we wanted a good vehicle at a good price. He gave us top $$ for our trade-in. I would definitely recommend this dealership to others.

Helsinor

"Ray's Great!"

It was a great experience working with Ray Farrell and Longmont Ford. Purchased a Honda Pilot this week and it could not have been easier. We have been to several other dealers during our car search and Ray made the entire process simple. Highly recommended.

"truck purchase"

Excellent customer service. Easy purchase at longmont for with Steve formby. Would recommend to all friends and family. Bought a f150 at a great deal. Easy financing

RustyShackleford
4/21/2015

"Top-notch dealership "

We traveled several hours out of state to buy a vehicle at Longmont Ford. We researched cars and dealers for many months before making our decision. Longmont was the most competitively priced dealership across a 4 state search (Wyoming, Colorado, North and South Dakota). They also had the exact specifications in a car that we required. They were very pleasant to do business with, remaining courteous, professional, accommodating and honest. I will look to them again when it's time to get our daughter a car. Highly recommend them!

Stevie
4/21/2015

"Awesome "

Found this car thought USAA. Elya help me with getting a test drive schedule around my busy schedule and was very helpful with with info. I had to wait a few days to buy she let me know if anyone else showed interest in the car. I when in with a small window of time to buy the car and she was able to move everything along to get me out the door.

Dalton Spitale
4/16/2015

"GREAT!!"

I was looking around at buying a jeep from a different dealership, and then was referred to Steve Formby at Longmont Ford. I am very happy with the way that I was treated when I bought my Ford Edge, Steve was a very fair salesmen and completed everything that we asked of him. I walked in there only knowing that I wanted an SUV with specific features and Steve called me within hours of getting a car in that fit the description I gave him and I couldn't be happier with the car I purchased. Overall great experience with Steve Formby and, I would recommend him to anyone!

Debi
4/15/2015

"Purchase of 2013 Ford Explorer LTD"

We were looking at Jeeps at another dealership and left there empty handed. Thought we'd just stop in and compare the Explorer. Gene Pochron was very knowledgeable and spent alot of time driving the parking lot for just the right one. We didn't find one we wanted then we went to one more place, detail, and there it was!!! It had just come in and had not been cleaned yet. So we bought it. We were curious to see how detail would do and when we picked it up it was SPOTLESS AND SPARKLY! Gene made sure we knew all the basics before we left. Couldn't be happier!

Detail people

isse,nayrus15
4/15/2015

"Great customer service "

I am giving the rating because i had a great customer service. They helped me purchase the vehicle i needed with great fair price. They have helped return my rental car. It is a Great customer service dealership. I would recommend in the future thank you..

ktdid303
4/14/2015

"Good experience"

We are happy with our Kia and feel we were treated fairly. They had the car we wanted and offered us a trade in for our car. Carey Walters was friendly and helpful. I would recommend someone buying a car from here!

Reviews of Ray Farrell