Longmont Ford

235 Alpine St,
Longmont, Colorado 80501
Longmont Ford Info
About Longmont Ford

Northern Colorado's number one volume dealer.We have new and slightly loved vehicles of all makes and models in stock. Longmont Ford is a full service dealership. We have Sales, Parts, and Service. Very friendly environment for all your vehicle needs.

About Longmont Ford Learn More

1,242 Dealership Reviews
Brandon

"Andy is awesome!"

Andy Alore made my car buying experience quick and easy! Very knowledgable about the vehicles on the lot and has an answer for everything!! Highly recommend this dealer!

Wallers76
5/24/2016

"Great salesman to work with"

I cannot say enough nice things about Andy. I came to Ford to check out a Ford Expedition. Andy was the first one to approach me. He was very friendly, not over the top at all, and made me feel comfortable. He showed me the two Expeditions they had on the lot. I was really impressed. I called my husband on the way home and told him all about Andy and the car. He then went after work and test drove the car. We proceeded to work with Andy and he found us the car we wanted. He has been really helpful in answering any questions we had. And he always responds to concerns through text very promptly. Andy is awesome! That's all there is to it. 😊

Pam Galloway Ford
5/24/2016

"They are fair and friendly"

We couldn't be happier. We have been looking for a truck for a LONG time and dealt with a lot of shady dealers until we found this place. VICO ANTILLON is an HONEST car dealer (I know, an oxymoron to some) and the entire staff that we met were really caring people. They were not just salespeople, they were like family. They wanted to know our needs and concerns and did everything in their power to meet our expectations. We didn't get quite as much as we wanted for our trade-in, but they tried to match the price as best they good. Moreover, the price that we received on our used vehicle was the best out there and that's what caused us to take the trek to Longmont. It was well worth it. There won't be any buyer's remorse from us. They have earned our business for life. I don't say these things lightly. I am an avid believer in writing honest reviews and I thank those who do the same.

Sales manager

Mkappeli
5/24/2016

"Andy Alore IS Customer Service at it's best"

I've gone through Andy twice to purchase cars. The first time I was in a bind financially, had two kids and a failing vehicle. Andy helped put me into a car I could afford that would be safe for my family. He also advised me about what to do with my old car, the route that would be most profitable to me. Four years later I was in a much better position. I came back to Andy(even having moved 4+ hours away). I purchased a new Ford Expedition and couldn't be happier. Andy's integrity far surpasses anyone I've ever worked with. His dedication to his clients and community are admirable. I still will never use anyone else to purchase a vehicle no matter how far away I reside.

Greg Alore

J Paul
5/19/2016

"Darren Berkow - Wonderful"

He was absolutely great and provided exceptional service. We definitely recommend seeing Darren if you are interested going to this dealership. Everything was handled professionally and in a timely manner.

Darren Berkow

Paul VonFeldt
5/14/2016

"Pleasant surprise"

I had just left another dealership that had wasted my time and wasn't in the mood to deal with people who only care about is their bottom line. It was the complete opposite and a pleasant surprise,at Longmont Ford. Salesman Steve Allen and the rest of his staff went above and beyond to make their customers happy.

Shredder
5/11/2016

"Okay for new if you do your homework. Bad for used & trades"

I helped a friend get a decent deal here but I was never able to get one for myself. This was the nearest dealer to where I lived but gave the worst trade in quotes. As for used cars, be sure to check the net first because on the SAME car they'll put a lower price online. Shady.

grand vatarkdog
5/10/2016

"Excellent "

The sales stuff very friendly one sales man in general helped me out and made sure everything was great... Steve Formby did great and when I had problems with my tires he went right to the boss they put new tires and rims on that went to a 2015 F-150. Just wish they would have inspected My vehicle first Thanks Longmont Ford Ken Spurvey

M&M
5/10/2016

"Exceptional Experience "

Thank you to Darren who made a special effort to meet us at the dealership on the day we said we would be there. Our experience went as planned and Darren was knowledgeable and professional in answering our questions. We are return customers and expected nothing less than the courteous detailed attention we received. M&M

Darren Berkow

happyinwp
5/08/2016

"Great Experience!"

Thank you to Ed (and Dustin) for a great experience in the purchase of our used Electric vehicle. We will be back to buy that truck!

Dustin