Longmont Ford

Andy Alore

May 25, 2017

"Great experience "

- Jade Cervantes

Anthony was very helpful and made our experience very enjoyable. This was my first time purchasing a new car and he was very knowledgeable and accommodating.

Anthony Nieto

May 22, 2017

"Great Experience and Great Vehicle "

- Lindsey

Greg was great to work with and was very patient and straight forward throughout the entire process. He even stayed late to make sure I could take my care home the same day. And I absolutely love my new Escape!

Greg Milczuk

May 21, 2017

"Rich is great to work with."

- roba

My experience is not so much with the dealership as it is with Rich Waters. My first contact was with Rich after I enquired about a used car Longmont had advertised on C-list. From that first contact Rich made me feel as if his #1 job was to win my business. Not by being slick or by playing games. But by being upfront, and going the extra mile. I appreciate Rick's way of doing business. When it got down to making offer and counter offer I felt I was treated fairly and with respect and came out of the experience with a win/win where I felt happy with the deal and I imagine Ricks sales manager did too. And we got there with a minimum of fuss and a minimum amount of time.

Rich Waters