Longmont Ford

Internet
Andy Alore, Sales, Longmont Ford

Andy Alore

January 18, 2017

"Brent Rogers did a great job"

- Jim Green

After doing some research, I narrowed my preferences down to a Ford F-150 and a Dodge Ram. I went online and saw that Longmont Ford had a good inventory of F-150's. I went to the dealership and Brent Rogers greeted me. I gave him some ideas as to what I was looking for and we proceeded to test drive a few trucks. I can't stand high pressure salesman and was vert pleasantly surprised that Brent was my kind of guy. Brent took his time with me, was very knowledgeable about the vehicles and the systems and I never felt that he was pushing for a sale. I came back three times before I ended up by a F-150 from Brent. I love the truck and highly recommend Brent.

January 11, 2017

"2015 Ford Focus"

- CoNative

I bought my car on 12/30/16 from the sales man Bryce Benson he was very helpful in choosing the car that was right for me. I would highly recommend anyone to go see him for a car or truck.

January 04, 2017

"Ed Trejo rocks"

- digger1995

Great experience with Ed buying a new pickup. Took the time to explain all the features and walk us through the vehicle. Delivered everything as promised.

New 2016 Ford F-150, $46960