Longmont Ford

235 Alpine St,
Longmont, Colorado 80501
Longmont Ford Info
About Longmont Ford

Northern Colorado's number one volume dealer.We have new and slightly loved vehicles of all makes and models in stock. Longmont Ford is a full service dealership. We have Sales, Parts, and Service. Very friendly environment for all your vehicle needs.

About Longmont Ford Learn More

Nick from Castle Pines
3/31/2015

"First Ford Purchase.....Couldn't be Happier"

Just purchased a 2015 Ford Focus from Longmont Ford. My Salesman was Carey Walters. Carey was absolutely great to work with. I was told by a friend to work with Carey in particular, and I showed up an hour and a half prior to him starting work, and he met me there just to accomodate me. That's putting your customer first! I have had my new Focus for a week now, and could not be happier. I've never owned a Ford in my life, but Ford may just have a new customer for life. the car is peppy, sleek, and runs extremely smooth. Perfect for the commuter car I was looking for, and at a great price to boot! Thanks again to Carey and the sales team at Longmont Ford!

Greg

"Ford Taurus SHO"

Steve Formby was great to work with. He highly recommended the vehicle, was knowledgeable about the vehicle and just created a great experience. And, the car is fantastic.

Nathomas
3/31/2015

"Carey was nice and knowledgable!"

I went in knowing what I wanted and how much I wanted it for. Carey helped make it happen and was friendly & professional all the way through! Free popcorn was a nice treat too!

megbowman7
3/30/2015

"Car Shopping Experience "

I have been shopping for new cars for a long time, and have been considering several different makes and models. I went to Longmont Ford interested in looking at a couple of different Ford models. Ray had impressive knowledge of the inventory and helped me to compare the pros and cons of each model I was looking at. He had a friendly, professional no-pressure attitude. If I decide a Ford is right for me, I will be back to see Ray!

cseals1
3/30/2015

"Wonderful Sales Person! "

I recently was shopping around for new cars and Ray showed me the Explorer. His knowledge of each vehicle and professional and friendly demeanor made me feel very comfortable. I did not feel pressured to get into a new car that day, Ray was helpful in giving me all the information about the Explorers and helping me to compare other models I was also considering. I did not purchase a car that day but I would highly recommend both Ray and this dealership when shopping for a new car.

Jim
3/29/2015

"New purchase and service"

I bought a new car while they servied my other one. I was just getting a oil change. They rotated my tires and washed it free of charge.

Kris.Emanuel
3/28/2015

"Professional Sales Person!"

To get a small con out of the way, I felt that there was a lack of communication (or something) between our amazing sales rep and the paper work. For instance, at one point I was told "this warranty is still good on the car" and when I am paying I am told "It is still applicable if you pay for the transfer." If possible, that second half would have been good to know ahead of time. That can alter a decision. Now on to our sales person, Ed Trejo -- he was a fabulous asset to the first-time car buying experience. He respected me and the people I was with and never once insulted our intelligence as is the case with some sales people I have been in contact with else where throughout this experience. He was very friendly, personable (great use of sarcasm, by the way!), and really seemed like he wanted to genuinely help and make us satisfied. He was as transparent with us as he possibly could be and was very thorough in making sure we actually understood things and didn't try to trick us into things like other, lesser sales people may do. That kind of quality is truly appreciated and I believe that makes him a better sales person than most and, above all in my books, makes him one heck of a professional. For Ed, as a professor once wrote on a project I submitted for him: "A++++, if such a thing existed!"

enicole87
3/27/2015

"Very Pleased!"

I am a person who is a bit weary of car dealerships, from past experiences at other dealerships. So coming into Longmot Ford I was not expecting anything different. I was pleasantly surprised by the friendly atmosphere, the professionalism of the staff and the ease in which they made the whole process, it was truly wonderful. I personally am in customer service and know the importance of being genuine and helpful, and everyone I came in contact with at this dealership exceded my expectations! The individual that I worked with was Andy, and after having been in contact with him over the phone,he encouraged me to come in to shop, he was so helpful in answering all of my questions, and not making me feel pressured while I took my time,. And after everything was said and done, I ended up with a GREAT car, at a GREAT price, and nothing but GREAT things to say about my experience with Andy and the whole Longmont Ford Team! Thank you so much for all of your help! Anyone I know who is in the market I will gladly send their way!

sean.prag
3/27/2015

"Happy coustom "

I'm a very happy coustom because Longmont ford. If u want a great sales person go see Andy Alore. He's the best ever

Mtnhi9
3/26/2015

"Friendly, knowledgeable and stress free"

I had the pleasure of working with Kyle. I found a car online, called and he cracked a joke right away. After finding out the car was still in stock, I took the 50 mile drive up from SW Denver. I love my new Escape. The process was simple, streamlined and stress free. The entire staff was friendly. I will be recommending this dealership and Kyle to anyone who needs a car.

Reviews of Ray Farrell