Longmont Ford

235 Alpine St,
Longmont, Colorado 80501
Longmont Ford Info
About Longmont Ford

Northern Colorado's number one volume dealer.We have new and slightly loved vehicles of all makes and models in stock. Longmont Ford is a full service dealership. We have Sales, Parts, and Service. Very friendly environment for all your vehicle needs.

About Longmont Ford Learn More

1,031 Dealership Reviews
wsmith1987
6/30/2015

"Buying a Used Car"

Despite saying up front that there was little room for negotiation, Sean was able to work with me and find a price that worked for a used Ford Escape. Sales center was extremely busy and Sean was doing his best to juggle multiple buyers. He was very professional and courteous.

AAmber2015
6/30/2015

"Great Experience!"

Me and my husband had the pleasure of meeting and working with Joey. He was very knowledgeable and helpful. He made our purchasing experience great! He is one of the most upbeat and friendly people that we have done business with and he makes it very apparent that he loves his job and helping his customers. In the future we would highly recommend him to our friends and family and will most definitely go see him for all of our car buying needs.

LSampson
6/29/2015

"Steve Formby"

Steve Formby and Rich, in service, were outstanding! Best car buying experience I've ever had. Excellent customer service-knowledgeable, friendly, sincere. No wait time. No problems. Well buy from him again! Thank you!

Rich in service

Pickup
6/28/2015

"Love my used f150"

Carry did an outstanding job. I had called them the night before to verify if they still had the vehicle and upon arriving the next day he had set it aside, cleaned it, and was ready for my test drive. The service was excellent all the way up to management level - they did everything they could to make things work. I highly recommend this dealership and especially Carry Walters for anyone looking for a painless car shopping experience.

cpkeller
6/26/2015

"Ford F150 experience"

Gene Pochron made this the easiest and most satisfying car buying experience I have had in 20 years. Gene knows everything there is to know about Ford trucks and because of that knowledge was able to help me find the exact truck for my needs.

jweeks
6/26/2015

"Ford Edge salesman Jim Cannon"

We found Jim was a very caring, considerate, honest, patient salesman and a great listener. He demonstrated all the features of the Edge with honesty.

Flex Fan 123
6/25/2015

"Happy with Longmont Ford"

Steve Formby and the team at Longmont Ford provided us a great sales experience. We went in for service on our old Flex and came out with a new one! They offered us a deal we couldn't refuse and we were very pleased with the service department and sales process - seamless from beginning to end. I highly recommend Steve Formby & the service team at Longmont Ford.

Chris Rot

CCarpio

"Good experience!"

Ray Ferrell and Longmont Ford did a great job when I purchased my 2012 Nissan Murano. They were responsive and accommodating when I arrived and Ray even came in on his day off to assist me. The car that I wanted to test drive had just arrived at their dealership, so it was a little dirty, but I still liked it so decided to buy it. I couldn't take it home that night, so we worked it out for them to deliver it to me in Greeley. The next day, Ray drove the car up and it looked like a million bucks - they had detailed the car and I was amazed at the difference. I also worked with Dale for the paperwork and he was so nice and really knew his stuff, was able to answer any question I had and was not pushy or "salesy". Great experience overall!

Longmont Ford responded to this review

June 25, 2015

I am glad your so Happy! I'll pass along your praise to my Detailing Crew. Thanks again for Choosing Longmont Ford and letting me assit you.

DaveB
6/25/2015

"Good service led to a new truck"

I've bought numerous cars and trucks from Longmont Ford. Through good and bad, they work hard to provide great service. Today's new F-150 is the next chapter. I'll keep coming back. Steve Formby was easy to work with.

Rich Waters

buyacarfromCarey
6/24/2015

"Longmont Ford, not your average dealership"

Carey is not your average car salesman, either. He went out of his way to make buying a car quick and painless. Longmont is farther than i wanted to drive (i live in castle rock) but they had the car I wanted and Carey was very easy to communicate with, so i made the drive and bought the car.

1 - 10 of 1,031 results