Longmont Ford

235 Alpine St,
Longmont, Colorado 80501
Longmont Ford Info
About Longmont Ford

Northern Colorado's number one volume dealer.We have new and slightly loved vehicles of all makes and models in stock. Longmont Ford is a full service dealership. We have Sales, Parts, and Service. Very friendly environment for all your vehicle needs.

About Longmont Ford Learn More

Hollie
5/26/2015

"Fantastic Dealership"

We drove down from Wyoming and dealt with Gene Pochron. His knowledge and expertise was fantastic. We appreciated his time. Our experience there was outstanding and will definitely recommend to others.

Mike
5/25/2015

"A surprisingly pleasant experience."

Our salesman, Ray was very pleasant and forthright. There were no added fees, no hidden transactions. He was very knowledgeable and courteous. One of the few dealership that made purchasing a vehicle pleasant.

Mer42
5/24/2015

"Highly recommend by another party"

From the minute We walked into the show room till the time we drove out the staff was truly professional Elya Hull was very knowledgably about the product We bought.

Josh Ruben

FordFusion2015
5/22/2015

"Purchased a 2015 Ford Fusion "

I had a great experience going through Ford Longmont to purchase my new 2015 Fusion! Steve Formby did everything possible to help me get the car i wanted. He was very professional and honest. Everyone else in the dealership made me feel very welcome and was friendly as can be. I will definitely be recommending to friends and family!

DeniseLG
5/21/2015

"A pleasant experience "

We had a pleasant experience buying our 'new to us' 2013 Edge. Our sales person, Ray Farrell, did a great job of explaining about the car and the paperwork. We had been looking for exactly this car for several months. The car was clean and appears to be in good condition. There was not a lot of game playing and everyone that we met at the dealership were friendly and helpful. We would recommend the dealership and Ray to anyone interested in purchasing and new or previously owned Ford.

Bobbie Craven
5/21/2015

"Great dealership to work with!"

We have been looking for a clean used GMC Sierra for a several months. When we saw one on the Longmont Ford website, we quickly contacted the dealership. The General Sales Manager, Brent Danner, welcomed us and had the vehicle ready for us to see. Brent is professional, friendly, and customer centered. We were very impressed with the atmosphere of Longmont Ford and the no pressure approach to finding the right vehicle. We worked with Kyle Shelley to complete the purchase of the GMC. Kyle was great to work with and made sure to answer our questions and follow through with all the details of the purchase. He personally took us to meet Dean Johnson, to complete the financial work. Of all of the auto purchases we have made, Brent, Kyle, and Dean were the BEST to work with. We will definitely recommend this dealership and Kyle, as a sales person, to others!

Dean Johnson

FrankF-250-XLT
5/20/2015

"Purchased 2015 F-250 XLT from Gene Pochron, at Longmont Ford"

I had been looking to purchase a new Ford or Dodge truck for two months, one that would pull a large travel trailer or 5th wheel. I talked with five dealerships, four in Southern Colorado and one in Denver before reaching out to Longmont Ford. I was frustrated and unhappy with the service and lack of knowledge the other Dealerships had to offer, regarding the type of trucks that would meet my needs. I contacted Longmont Ford and asked to speak with a knowledgeable truck Sales Rep and was immediately directed to Gene Pochron. I explained to Gene what I was looking for in a truck; I also explained that I was not interested in driving over 120 miles to Northern Colorado, if he could not provide the truck I was looking for, in the price range that I was looking for. After my first conversation with Gene, I was extremely impressed with his knowledge of trucks (all makes and models), his honesty and willingness to help. Gene provided a number of options and ultimately found a 2015 F-250 XLT that would suit my needs and most importantly, was in my price range. On my first trip to Longmont Ford, my wife and I made the decision to purchase the 2015 F-250 XLT. I cannot thank Gene Pochron and Longmont Ford enough for their friendly service, professionalism and willingness to meet their customer’s needs. Gene and Longmont Ford gave me everything I was looking for in a truck at a great price.

Iankai
5/19/2015

"Easy Auto Purchase with Elya"

We had already narrowed the car down to buying a Ford Escape. It drove better, was quieter, and the seats were so much more comfortable( the reason we traded our other car). We met Elya while looking at one of the used cars on their lot. We'd been to Spradley Barr and Loveland Ford. We were to several other competitors lots while we were narrowing down our list. Nobody came close to the courteous, no pressure sales approach that we experienced at Longmont Ford. Jim answered all our questions and we had several! They were patient and never made us feel like we wasting their time. I guess that's one of the things that gets me. Salesmen like to size you up. It's like they think they can determine what you can afford. It affects their attitude towards the buyer. Sometimes they are snotty It's disrespectful. We are not ostentatious people. But we could have easily paid cash. I think about all the car salespeople we have encountered and the sales they have lost by not being polite and considerate. Oh well. This is our second new car purchase in less than a year. And that was the difference. We did not feel like Elya Hull or Jim were taking advantage of us. They helped us. When it came time to purchase we got the best and I really mean best deal from this dealership. They were fair with our trade in, nobody could have beat the price on the car and the sale went down like clockwork. We would definitely seek out Elya again to purchase our next one.

Jim8989
5/18/2015

"Fusion Hybrid purchased from Ray"

I was in the market for a new car, with a BMW 4 series and Fusion Hybrid on the short list. After driving both, I felt the Fusion fit my criteria better than the 4 series. Part of the decision making process was the dealership itself. Longmont Ford is unpretentious, had a great selection of cars and many sales associates to assist. Ray Farrell is the guy I worked with and I could not have been happier with his knowledge of the vehicle and laid back attitude. He of course wanted to sell me a car, but his approach was being sure I found the right car for me and we worked on my time line. Once I made up my mind to buy from Longmont Ford, Ray guided us through the whole process seamlessly and professionally. I would highly recommend working with Ray and buying from Longmont Ford. I have not used their service group yet, but I am sure they are of the same high caliber as the rest of organization.

hardenxsara0827
5/17/2015

"Gene Pochron and Jim Cannon were amazing!!"

My husband and I had a great experience with Longmont Ford Jim Cannon was really helpful answering my questions and Gene was great as well taking over for him and selling us the Ford Edge, except for when we got in to sign all the paperwork and were not told what our payment would be and who our loan was through we had to ask.

Reviews of Ray Farrell