Longmont Ford

235 Alpine St,
Longmont, Colorado 80501
Longmont Ford Info
About Longmont Ford

Northern Colorado's number one volume dealer.We have new and slightly loved vehicles of all makes and models in stock. Longmont Ford is a full service dealership. We have Sales, Parts, and Service. Very friendly environment for all your vehicle needs.

About Longmont Ford Learn More

1,231 Dealership Reviews
zx11
5/04/2016

"Good experience"

Rich did a nice job in helping us select a vehicle that met our needs with in our price range. Thanks for taking the time to answer questions and support us in the decision process.

HDFOCO Explorer
5/03/2016

"Friendly, professional and great to work with!"

The Longmont Ford Dealership was highly recommended by my neighbor who purchased a F150 truck last year. He was spot on with the recommendation. The Longmont Dealership had the largest selection of 2016 XLT Explorers to chose from in Northern Colorado and North Denver. After my initial call to the dealership, I made contact with Greg Milczuk. Greg did an outstanding job obtaining our vehicle requirements and providing us with initial options to view online. Comparing the numerous dealerships online, Longmont had by far the easiest search tools to compare vehicles and prices. Overall experience with Greg and the Longmont Ford Dealership has been great. Greg and the rest of the team are friendly, professional and great to work with in purchasing a vehicle. Greg definitely exceeded our expectations in this vehicle purchase! Thank you! Herb G

Donna
4/30/2016

"Friendly business"

I would like to just take a minute and let you all know that we had a wonderful experience at Ford with Ed he is very knowledgable and willing to take the time to show us several options we could take advantage of. Thank you for allowing us this pleasure.

Rodney1109
4/29/2016

"Car purchase"

Sean our salesman was very helpful in our purchase of our Car. I believe it was the fastest car purchase we have ever done. His attention to detail of our needs during our purchase made it worth while.thanks

Dustin

Alexander Ott
4/29/2016

"Wasn't planning at first, but..."

I first met Mr. Trejo not at the dealership, but my church a year ago...fast forward to a couple weeks ago and my previous car kicks the bucket! I met up with Ed the week after and I laid out my finances, budget, and my ceiling cap. He did not push but showed me all of my options that were available. I didn't pick anything at first, but waited a few days. I chose the car I wanted and Ed not only had it ready for me to try out the moment I got there, but the paperwork went through extremely quick as well! The financer who worked for me was awesome and personable as well. He showed me all of my available options and I was able to make a very informed choice. After that, I left the building holding a new set of keys! The vehicle was a very fair deal. One owner with a great carfax history, 107k miles, and a reliable vehicle. The Lord is very good!

mcintyre12
4/28/2016

"Low stress-Carey was awesome"

I am in the car industry and even I know what a hassle it is to buy a car better yet a pre-owned one. Carey was awesome, low stress and informative. I will be upgrading at this store in another two years. It's good to know places like this still exist. Thanks guys!

Ford150
4/20/2016

"Outstanding customer experience"

Steve Formby is an outstanding customer oriented sales person. He made the process easy and enjoyable while providing valuable input and recommendations. It put the customer first. Outstanding!

indiagk
4/18/2016

"Very good"

They were good on trade value and helping me find the right truck and didn't try to sell me into anything I didn't ask for.

AF/DBC Mom
4/08/2016

"Stree-free Purchase"

Having had an awful buying experience a couple of years ago at another Ford dealership, I was so relieved to have the total opposite experience with Carey and Longmont Ford. As a single woman doing the negotiating on my own, I didn't feel pressured or badgered at all during the process. I loved my 2014 Fusion Titanium AWD, and was thrilled to be able to replace it with a 2016. It's an awesome car in the snow.

ryancruse
4/05/2016

"Ryan and Kamy Auker"

Ed Trejo and the rest of the guys at Longmont Ford were very easy to work with. They were on top of every single detail and were more than willing to make things right (within an hour) when I found the spare tire hardware was missing a month after purchase. They made sure that our purchase experience was a great memorable one! I was surprised at how easy and fast they made the buying experience go! Thank you guys for taking care of us! Cheers!

1 - 10 of 1,231 results