Longmont Ford

Internet Sales

June 24, 2016

"Very helpful"

- Trevor

Andy was very friendly and particularly helpful when I went to buy a car at from him. He even went out of his way to make sure I got the spare key from the previous owners. I don't think I've ever reviewed anything online, but with the extra work he put in after we made the deal, it's the least I could do. I would certainly recommend working with him if you're looking to buy a car here.

June 19, 2016

"Wonderful service and help"

- Jim

We were so lucky to have gotten Darren Berkow to help us with getting our F150 pu. He was very patience, helpful and just a wonderful person to work with. It really made it so much easier with his help. MR

June 14, 2016

"Great experience, good deal on a great car"

- jjkkll99

After looking for a Ford Escape for several months in Denver, we found a great deal on the perfect car in Longmont, very worth the short drive! We had called ahead and had the car ready for a test drive, Codey was super friendly, not pushy at all and very knowledgeable about the car, he was great to work with. Everyone we dealt with was very no-pressure and really felt like they wanted you to end up with the right car at a rate you were comfortable with. Codey Gray was a great salesperson who helped us get a great deal on the car as well as a great deal on my trade-in. Have not had any experience with the service shop but as far as a sales experience would highly recommend Longmont Ford!

New 2016 Ford Fusion, $38475