Longmont Ford

Andy Alore

January 11, 2017

"2015 Ford Focus"

- CoNative

I bought my car on 12/30/16 from the sales man Bryce Benson he was very helpful in choosing the car that was right for me. I would highly recommend anyone to go see him for a car or truck.

January 04, 2017

"Ed Trejo rocks"

- digger1995

Great experience with Ed buying a new pickup. Took the time to explain all the features and walk us through the vehicle. Delivered everything as promised.

January 03, 2017

"No Pressure Sales Experience"

- mb_chev

I had a very specific vehicle in mind that I was looking for. Something used for very little money that's good in the snow, a second vehicle. I initially went to the dealership for a vehicle I saw online. When I saw that vehicle in person it was not what I wanted. Ed Trejo had shown it to me and was very intuitive to what I wanted. I didn't want to sit at a desk and talk about things I had no idea about. So I saw the vehicle, thanked him for his time, and preceded to get into my vehicle to leave. A couple moments later Ed was tapping on my window saying there was something he had forgotten. A vehicle with the exact description and price range that I wanted was traded in only moments before I got there. We test drove it right away, talked numbers with very little back and forth, and came to an easy agreement. Within 30 minutes I had bought a vehicle and it was a seamless process. There was one bump in the road, however. And even then, Ed fixed it instantly. The vehicle needed some work done to it that costed a lot of money, repairs that were unknown at the time of purchase because it hadn't been inspected yet. After assessing the repair costs at this dealership, I went to Ed adamant that I did not want to purchase the vehicle anymore. But before I could even say those words, he told me they were going to fix the most expensive repairs for me, over $1,000 worth. Once again, I was in and out of the dealership satisfied with my purchase and my experience.

New 2016 Ford Fusion, $37985