Longo Toyota Scion

• Subway Onsite
  • AAA Insurance Office Onsite
  • Free Delivery Service for New/Used Vehicles within 100 Miles
  • Enterprise Rental Car Offices Onsite
  • Collision Repair Center (Body Shop)
  • Free Use of iPads
Christine Franco

"Super Friendly!"

Takin made our experience of buying my son's first car the easiest it could have been. His super friendly and casual but professional attitude made the entire experience an excellent one. His knowledge and experience allowed us to get an exceptional deal, My son drove away with his Prius and a big smile on his face.

#

"Takin is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!"

I would highly recommend Takin for any car-buying experience. This was my first time buying a car, and Takin made the process stress-free and very comfortable. He walked me through every step with care and very good explanations. He helped us get a better deal for a used car than we had thought possible when we first walked into the dealership. He even stayed after-hours to help us finalize the deal and show us more about the car before we left. Takin is very hard-working and has the skills to answer your questions very comprehensively. He is by far one of the best sales consultants I have encountered and worked with.

Jessica

"Best Experience Ever!"

Awesome guy! Takin was extremely helpful and kind in giving my family a great deal. He was willing to work after hours to ensure we were happy with the result and knew everything about our new car. He was super friendly and ready to answer any of our questions. Can't go wrong with Takin!

BEAUREYES
6/26/2016

"BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!"

Buying a car at Longo Toyota was the best car buying experience I have had to date. Our sales person Fred was genuine, honest and helpful. I hope to buy my future cars from Fred and Longo Toyota.

Toyota
6/24/2016

"How a Salesman Should Sell"

I have always had a problem with sales people. Usually they tell me what I want. This time, Jose Del Solar, changed my opinion about how a salesman should sell. He was patient, didn't push me into a car I couldn't afford and his personality is more of a friend than a salesman. I purchased an FJ Cruiser and cannot believe how much I love this car. Jose also worked on the purchase price and made sure the car was in perfect shape. Thank you Jose for making this experience easy and actually fun!

Lnrios
6/21/2016

"Awesome car buying experience "

David was very knowledgeable of the Prius. He was very patient and answered ALL my questions. The price of the vehicle was great, but his making the process simple was why I bought my car from Longo and specifically from David. I would recommend both Longo and David to all my friends and family.

June 22, 2016

Congratulations on the purchased of your new vehicle - WOW nice job - It's Longo Toyota/Scion wanting to say Good Morning and thank you so much for trusting us with your car care needs. Make it a great day and hurry back Kary Loefler Guest Relations Director Longo Toyota/Scion

Gabriella
6/21/2016

"Longo Toyota & Carlos del Solar, Best Car Buying Experience!"

Jose del Solar made our car purchasing experience very pleasant and stress free. As soon as we arrived and gave Jose our input on the vehicle type we were looking to purchase, Jose narrowed our search to 3 possible vehicles. Jose drove us to the car, showing us how big Longo Toyota is and the many vehicles we had to choose from. We knew then that we had picked the right dealership. Jose offered us to test drive the car. We never felt rushed or pressured to make a purchase on our first visit. I thought about the style, gas per mileage, and cost of the vehicle for a couple of days. Jose called me soon after and that helped me decide, that very day; that I wanted the car and I also wanted Jose to be our dealer. I returned for the vehicle the same day Jose made the follow-up phone call. When we arrived, Jose had all the paperwork filled out for me and I just had to provide a little more info and sign the papers. Going above and beyond; after all the paperwork was done, Jose took the time to set-up my phone to bluetooth. This is my third Toyota vehicle, and this has been by far, the best car buying experience ever!

June 22, 2016

What a great way to start my day - We love 5 Star DealerRater reviews, thank you so much for sharing with others about your experience. Keep spreading the word about Longo / Jose we can never have enough business. Make it a great day Kary Loefler

Gena Fulmer

"A absolute joy"

I have never had a better experience purchasing a car in my life and I am a Senior Citizen. To have a Sales person like Fred who is honest and open about all the cars you can pick from was so refreshing to see someone in the car business with this kind of interigity.

Finance - Narcho

June 22, 2016

Thank you for sharing with others about your experience, we appreciated the time you've taken to do so. I was so delighted to read of the caring attention that was provided by Fred Williams, I will make sure that he receives a copy of this review, I know it will make his day, it certainly has made mine. Kary Loefler Guest Relations Director Longo Toyota/Scion

alex86G

"Awesome service!!!"

My sales consultant Isaac was great! He took care of all I needed with my purchase and went out of his way to make sure I had a working navigation system for my long trip back. Although I did not but a Toyota, the used car inventory is very large and they have great deals. I would recommend Longo to anyone, and especially Mr. Isaac Baños.

Bill Blanco

June 21, 2016

Thanks for sharing with others about your experience it's Longo and we all wanted to say Good - Morning! Make it a great day and keep spreading the word about Longo / Isaac, we can never have enough business - Kary Loefler

ncotroneo

"Great Service!"

Isaac really went out of his way to make sure we got a car that we would truly be happy with. He spent over an hour in the lot with us on a VERY hot day and never once made us feel rushed while we were meticulously looking over used vehicles. He never pressured us to make a sale and we ended up going home that day without purchasing anything. The following day we contacted him again, he got back to us promptly, answered all of our questions, and helped us figure out our options. By the end of that afternoon he was able to get us a great deal on a brand new 2016 Camry that was exactly what we wanted and even stayed after hours with us to finish out all of our paperwork so that we could drive home with it the very same day. Thanks for everything, Isaac! We love our new Camry!

June 21, 2016

Good Morning and THANK YOU for posting this wonderful review about your experience at Longo Toyota/Scion/Isaac - we know what an important decision it is purchasing/leasing a vehicle and we're all very honored you've selected Longo for your car care needs. Make it a great day - hurry back! Kary Loefler

Reviews of Takin Ghaznavi