Longo Toyota Scion

• Subway Onsite
  • AAA Insurance Office Onsite
  • Free Delivery Service for New/Used Vehicles within 100 Miles
  • Enterprise Rental Car Offices Onsite
  • Collision Repair Center (Body Shop)
  • Free Use of iPads
ApprilSanchez7
8/29/2016

"Happy customer "

David Reyes made this proses of buying a family car as simple, effortless, caring and easy as it could be. We all dread buying a car talking to a sales person feeling pressured David was none of that. He's very personal able and easy to take to. He's a amazing person to have on your establishment.

August 30, 2016

Good Morning and Happy Tuesday - It's Longo wanting to THANK YOU for the shout out! I love beginning my days reading reviews like this nice job! Please make sure that if anything comes up and you ever have a question/concern, make sure you reach back out to David, he's always here to help Make it a great day and thanks again Kary Loefler Guest Relations Director Longo Toyota/Scion 626.580.6057

pmam55
8/25/2016

"Issac is the MAN! "

Issac is amazing! Such professionalism in his service. Not pushy just trying to make a sale like other dealerships I've been to in the past. Helpful in comparing the truck options I had in mind and I've made the right choice. Issac wanted to make sure I left with a new car and business was handled with ease simply due to his positive energy. Thank you Issac!

August 26, 2016

Good Afternoon and Happy Friday - it's Longo Toyota/Scion thanking you for sharing your experience. I will make sure that Isaac receives a copy of this review, I know it will make his day it certainly has made mine. Make it a great day, have a safe weekend and thank you for being the most important part of our business. Kary Loefler 626.580.6057

Idaliaherrera1976@gmail.com
8/23/2016

"Excelente experiencia "

Me justo el trato que me dio la persona que me atendió da mucha confianza para que uno se familiarice con longo y le hise barias preguntas sobre modelos de auto y si pudo contestarme muy bien

August 24, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind words about David - Kary Loefler, Guest Relations Director 626.580.6057

BigbadDad66
8/22/2016

"Longo knocks it out of the park"

Our salesman David Reyes was so helpful. He took the time to show us all the card we were interested in. David was professional, and with us every step of the way.

August 24, 2016

Good Afternoon Bigbaddad66 - It's Longo Toyota/Scion and CONGRATULATIONS on your newly purchased vehicle. My name is Kary Loefler, Guest Relations Director for the dealership. I wanted to take this moment to thank you for your kind words about David Reyes. We are very fortunate to have David on our team. That’s certainly one thing, which separates us from the competition, is our people. Hey make it a great day and welcome to the Longo Family! Kary Loefler 626..580.6057

lheightoncook
8/22/2016

"Excellent service!"

Isaac was a great help! My mother and I went into the dealership with a tight schedule and he helped us leave with the car we wanted in record time. He was very personable and willing to cater to us in any way possible. We wanted a specific model number and color and he made sure we got the exact one we wanted. Great customer service!

August 24, 2016

Good Afternoon it's Longo Toyota/Scion wanting to say CONGRATULATIONS on your vehicle Woot Woo! Hey thanks for spreading the word about your experience and appreciate the time you've taken to do so. Call us if you need us! Kary Loefler Guest Relations Director 626.580.6057

Robert 1959
8/21/2016

"Jose Luis del solar is a great salesman!!!"

I had a great experience at longo Toyota my salesman Jose Luis del solar is a great salesman and a wonderful person. I will be back to buy again in the future. Thanks to Jose. Yours truly Robert Fleming

August 24, 2016

Thanks for the shout out we really appreciate you sharing your experience with others via Dealerrater. I will make sure that Jose receives a copy of this review. Keep spreading the word about Longo / Jose we can never have enough business. Kary Loefler Guest Relations Director 626.580.6057

James56
8/21/2016

"David Reyes was great! He helped me purchase the vehicle."

Purchase a certified used vehicle. I saw the vehicle on cars.com and compared to 5 other vehicles of the same year make and model and decided to visit Longo first because I purchased a vehicle at Longo 20 years ago.

August 24, 2016

Thanks for the shout out on Dealerrater. I will make sure that David receives a copy of this review, I know it will make his day, it certainly has made mine. Make it a great day and hurry back! Kary Loefler Guest Relations Director Longo Toyota/Scion 626.580.6057

flyingtrout
8/20/2016

"Incredible Toyota Dealership & Team"

This is the 6th Toyota (and the 4th Prius) I have owned. Having recently moved from Massachusetts to California I was looking for a new Toyota Dealer for my next car. After visiting several of the LA area Toyota Dealers, and not being particularly impressed with the dealerships I visited, I came to Longo Toyota and found a Dealership and Sales Team that was vastly better than the rest. Robert Hofmann and Laura Tan were fantastic to work with; patient, understanding, relaxed and helpful. I was absolutely delighted with how I was treated and the Prius that I purchased. Longo has a a great reputation for a reason. I absolutely recommend Longo, Robert and Laura; you could not possibly make a better choice of a Toyota Dealer. I also worked with Jules (JJ) Lee in the Finance Department. JJ was very easy to work with and actually a lot of fun. I found the Toyota that I wanted at a great price. The entire process was easy and smooth. Longo Toyota is the place to get your Toyota in SoCal; it is a Dealership that treats you well with employees who make your experience a cut above. Really...what more could you possibly want in a car buying experience!

Robert Hofmann, Laura Tan, Jules Lee.

August 24, 2016

My name is Kary Loefler, Guest Relations Director for Longo Toyota/Scion. I wanted to take this opportunity to personally thank you for choosing our dealership to handle your car care needs. I know a great amount of care goes into choosing a dealership and your decision reaffirms our belief in the old fashioned way of doing business “Being here for our guests”. If there is anything we can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact any of us. We’re always here to listen! Sincerely, Kary

frankie611
8/16/2016

"Exceptional "

David Reyes is "MARVELOUS"!! He made it possible for my stepson to purchase his first car!! When I'm ready, I will return to longo Toyota on a purchase for myself!!

August 17, 2016

Hello Frankie611, My name is Regina Cortes, Guest Relations Supervisor for Longo. First, CONGRATULATIONS to your stepson! I'm so glad David Reyes took great care of you and your stepson. Remember if you have any questions please contact us. Hope to see you soon! Regina Cortes

Marcostud
8/15/2016

"In-N-out"

I like quick business... Went in there, asked for their best cash price... Got a GREAT deal, salesman David Reyes works for his $$$. Respectful and polite. Shopped around town, and their deal was indeed the lowest anywhere... Come see David, he'll hook you up!

August 17, 2016

Hello Marcostud from Adelanto, My name is Regina Cortes, Guest Relations Supervisor for the dealer. First, Congratulations! I'm so happy David took great care of you. Thank you for choosing Longo for your auto car purchase, we understand you have many choices to choose from. Welcome to our Longo Family! Regina Cortes

Reviews of David Reyes