Longo Toyota Scion

• Subway Onsite
  • AAA Insurance Office Onsite
  • Free Delivery Service for New/Used Vehicles within 100 Miles
  • Enterprise Rental Car Offices Onsite
  • Collision Repair Center (Body Shop)
  • Free Use of iPads
Nesfresh
9/28/2016

"Great customer service "

Purchased my 2016 scion from David Reyes . I couldn't decide between two vehicles . He was able to give me the pros and cons between both vehicles. I was really lucky to find someone as knowledgeable and patient as him . Especially with the amount of questions I had about the vehicles . It is really refreshing to find someone so patient and trustworthy as him. Especially in the car business. I will highly recommend him to family and friends .

September 29, 2016

Congratulations on your brand new 2016 Scion - Nice Job! Good Morning it's Longo wanting to THANK YOU for the great shout out! Please make sure you contact David in the future for any of your car care needs, he's always here to listen Kary Loefler Guest Relations Director 626.580.6057

abelfg71
9/28/2016

"Truly painless"

Our experience with Longo Toyota was really great. It was our first time shopping there and would definitely recommend to friends and family. I have purchased other vehicles and this one was the most painless.

September 28, 2016

Good Morning and Happy Wednesday - Longo wanted to THANK YOU for the shout out & CONGRATULATIONS on your newly purchased vehicle. I will make sure that David gets a copy of this review, I know it will make his day! Call us if you need us Kary Loefler Guest Relations Director 626.580.6057

Flor
9/27/2016

"Excellent customer service "

David Reyes is the best! He did not only offer us great customer but he was extremely honest and answered all of our questions. He is definetly the person you want to go to if you are interested in purchasing a new or used vehicle.

September 27, 2016

WOW - what a great way to begin my day - Good Morning, my name is Kary Loefler and I manage our online reputation. THANK YOU so much for sharing with others about your experience. We will make sure that David receives a copy of this review, I know it will make his day, it certainly has made mine. Hurry Back! Kary Loefler Guest Relations Director 626.580.6057

alex225cc
9/25/2016

"Isaac was the best! "

Extremely happy with my new purchase thanks to this man right here! He went above and beyond to show me around the car lot and explained everything very easily. As a first time car purchase, Issac made it incredibly easy to understand the process and gave me wonderful suggestions about the process. Very transparent in his advice and catered to all my concerns. Longo Toyota is very lucky to have Issac Baños as a salesman! 10/10 across the board!

September 26, 2016

Good Morning Alex225cc - It's Kary Loefler from Longo wanting to say THANK YOU so much for the shout out on DealerRater. We know you have many choices and we're very honored you've selected Longo for your car care needs. Keep spreading the word about Longo / Issac we can never have enough business Kary Loefler Guest Relations Director 626.580.6057

Karla
9/17/2016

"Amazing service..."

We came to see one specific car. Ruben came to welcome us from the moment we arrived and he was very nice. We explained to him what we wanted tondo he nicely explained to us our options and we decided to buy it. Thank you Ruben and Longo Toyota for the great service.

September 20, 2016

Thanks for spreading the word not only on Cars.com but also with DealerRater about your experience with Ruben. Make it a great day and thank you for being the most important of our business. Kary Loefler Guest Relations Director

JMRetired
9/13/2016

"Outstanding Customer Service"

We have been customers for Longo Toyota for 16 years and we were expecting nothing less than excellent service in purchasing another vehicle from Longo. David Ton exceeded our expectations with his likeable demeanor and professionalism. David was informed about the inventory available and patiently guided us through all our options regarding purchasing a new or a re-certified model. He was courteous at all times and accommodated all our inquiries. During the entire process he was relaxed and made the entire buying experience enjoyable. David and the Longo staff is why we continually return to Longo for our auto purchases. Thanks David!

September 14, 2016

Good Morning JMRetired - It's Longo wanting to THANK YOU for the shout out. I'm so delighted to read of the caring attention that was provided by David. Enjoy your newly purchased vehicle and hurry back! Kary Loefler Guest Relations Director 626.580.6057

Jose Luna Jr
9/11/2016

"Awesome Experience with David Reyes at Longo Toyota "

On September 10th, 2016 at approx. 930am, I stopped by Longo Toyota to trade in my white 2007 Toyota Corolla with hopes of purchasing a new vehicle. I had owned my vehicle for over seven years, it was a birthday gift for my 21st from my parents. However, it had ran its course and it was time I upgraded it to a more reliable and newer model. I was greeted by David Reyes who helped me take a look at the different cars Longo had to offer and explained everything to me clearly! It was my first time buying a car on my own and David allowed my overall experience with the Longo Toyota only more enjoyable. After a few hours of signing the required paperwork, getting my credit approved and transferring my old vehicle to the dealership, I was off with my new Toyota Corolla. I would highly recommend Longo Toyota and David Reyes without any hesitation!

September 12, 2016

WOW - what a great way to start my week - Thank you so much for sharing with others about your experience. Hey make it a great day and keep spreading the word about Longo/David we can never have enough business - Kary Loefler, Guest Relations Director 626.580.6057

Vavila
9/10/2016

"Great Experience"

I bought my new Corolla earlier in the year and I just want to say that Isaac did a great job in making it happen. He worked with my budget and gave me the best offer available. As a life-time customer of Longo, I always highly recommend this dealership and Isaac for their superior customer service. Thank you Longi Team!

September 12, 2016

Good Morning and Happy Monday - It's Longo wanting to THANK YOU for posting this great DealerRater review WOW.... We know you have many choices when selecting a brand/dealer and we're all very honored you've selected Longo for your car care needs. Kary Loefler, Guest Relations Director 626.580.6057

K_lo55
9/08/2016

"Fast and smooth deal "

David Reyes was straight forward and very professional. He made this deal smooth and fast. I recommend David to anyone who's buying a car because he will help you as much as he can and your experience will be great and enjoyable.

September 09, 2016

Good Morning and Happy Friday - It's Longo wanting to THANK YOU so much for posting this awesome review. I'm so delighted to read of the caring attention that was provided by one of our team members, David. I will make sure he receives a copy of this review. Make it a great day, have a safe weekend and keep spreading the word about Longo / David we can never have enough business. Kary Loefler Guest Relations Director 626.508.6057

kathy424
9/07/2016

"Great service! "

Everyone here is so friendly and helpful. David Reyes helped us pick out a car for my mom and she is in love! They have great deals and try the best to spead up the process.

September 07, 2016

Hi Kathy - It's Longo wanting to THANK YOU so much for posting this review. I will make sure that David receives a copy of this review, I know it will make his day, it certainly has made mine. Hurry back! Kary Loefler

Reviews of David Reyes