Longo Toyota Scion

• Subway Onsite
  • AAA Insurance Office Onsite
  • Free Delivery Service for New/Used Vehicles within 100 Miles
  • Enterprise Rental Car Offices Onsite
  • Collision Repair Center (Body Shop)
  • Free Use of iPads
MG for TC
5/01/2016

"Isaac is Amazing! "

It is with great pleasure I write this review on our car buying experience today. My husband and I received very friendly service today at Longo Toyota from Isaac Bano. He was extremely helpful, and patient, working on our behalf to get us a car that was best for what we were looking for, and was also a good fit for the budget we were working with. I have honestly never felt so comfortable with a car salesman in my life! Both my husband and I will gladly refer others because of the positive experience we received today. Thank you Isaac, and thank you Longo Toyota!

wsaw1
4/30/2016

"Great Experience!"

Tony Hua was very helpful in finding the car I wanted for a price I was satisfied with. I ended up purchasing a used 2014 Camry XLE Hybrid which is perfect for my long work commute so I am grateful to have a car that will last for a very long time. Tony cell number is (626) 518-2525 he will take care of you.

Giomel
4/30/2016

"Takin is Awsome!!!!!!!!!"

Had a really great experience for a first time buyer!! Made it really easy to decide on the car. Worked with us to give us the best deal!!!!! Totally recommed his services!!

Sunny (Djsunman)
4/29/2016

"WORDS CAN'T DESCRIBE HOW AWESOME TAKIN IS..."

Takin is not just a sales person but a friend, a big brother to me. From the moment I drove in to the lot in my old camry to the last minute I drove out the lot in my new camry, he helped me all the way through, he made me feel welcomed, loosened up & nervous free as it was my first time buying a new car, we both walked to the lot, browse through the range of cars then picked my favorite color(Navy Blue), did our test drive, had coffee then off to business then finalize our deal, he never once made me feel uncomfortable, in fact he walked through each and every step with questions or concerns I had about my credit, financing, my old car trading, about the warranties and other important services. He was above & beyond, went out of his way stayed off the clock to help clear out my junks from my old to the new car. Cheers to you my brother, thank you so much for your service. I'll definitely be back in the future for more from you. ????????

AJ Chand From Longo Lexus.

Bthomas
4/29/2016

"Family Dealership"

The guy who helped me get my car was Ruben who helped my dad get his two cars and was more than willing to help me pick my out. I only spent a little over an hour and got all the paperwork to pick out my car and drive it home that very day.

April 29, 2016

Good Morning BThomas - My name is Kary Loefler, Guest Relations Director for Longo Toyota/Scion - I certainly wanted to thank you for posting this wonderful review about one of our team members, Ruben. We know how important it is to not only meet the expectations of our guest but to exceed them and I'm so delighted to read of the caring attention that Ruben provided. Have a great weekend and keep spreading the word about Longo - Ruben, we can never have enough business. Kary Loefler Guest Relations Director

bellasweetbeats
4/28/2016

"Had an amazing experience!"

Takin from Longo toyota was the most helpful, friendliest, person ever. He made the whole experience very easy. I'm so happy with my car. Thanks Takin! You're truly the best!

Louis Wang

bellasweetbeats responded to this review

April 29, 2016

One more thing love! LOVE! MY YARIS. Thanks again Takin! So happy!!!

April 29, 2016

Thanks for sharing with others about your experience. We appreciate the time to do this and CONGRATULATIONS on the newly purchased vehicle. Make it a great day and have a wonderful weekend. Kary Loefler Longo Toyota/Scion 626.580.6057

BIKEGUY,GIANT10
4/26/2016

"BEST Customer Service !!"

Vehicle purchase was for MOM !!! I knew Mom was a little nervous Car shopping alone but after meeting Tony Hua. He explained everything to her and treated us like Family.. Mom and I were Blessed to meet Tony Hua , Happiest I've seen Mom - Thank You Tony !!!! YOUR THE BEST !... Tony Hua can be reached at (Cell) 626-518-2525....

April 27, 2016

Good Morning Bikeguy,giant10 - It's Longo and we all wanted to thank you for rating your experience 5 stars all the way across the board WOW that's a great way to begin my day! Hi my name is Kary Loefler, Guest Relations Director for the dealership and I wanted to personal congratulate you on your newly purchased vehicle nice job! Call us if you need us..

Jsaint56
4/24/2016

"David Reyes King of Customer Service"

We all know it's a business, we all know people have to make money, but the way we do it is important. To be understanding, and to appreciate a customers needs is a major part of Longo's success. David Reyes is a major asset to Longo Toyota. His character and honesty are exemplary.

April 25, 2016

Good Morning Jsaint56 - It's Longo and we wanted to say THANK YOU for sharing with others about your experience. We know how important it is not only to meet our guest expectations but exceed them and I'm delighted to read that one of our team members did just that. Once again, thank you for being the most important part of our business Make it a great day and keep spreading the word about Longo, we can never have enough business. Kary Loefler Guest Relations Director kary.loefler@longotoyota.com 626.580.6057 "

Jocelyn210
4/24/2016

"Great customer service! Got me a great deal!"

Fist time at Longo Toyota and I had a great experience! I was able to get a great deal, definitely what I was looking for. Takin is a great sales man and definitely cares about the customer. I would definitely recommend my friends to Longo!

April 25, 2016

Hi Jocelyn210 it's Longo and all of us wanted to say THANK YOU so much for letting all those who follow DealerRater know about your experience while visiting Longo. We know how important it is not only meeting our guests expectations, but exceeding them - I'm so delighted to read of the caring attention that was provided by one of our team members. Make it a great day and thank you once again, for being the most important part of our business. Hurry back - Kary Loefler - 626.580.6057

Tomassi00
4/23/2016

"Great cars, good service "

I bought a used car from them, very happy with the car. All the folks were helpful- I initially spoke to a guy named Jeff by phone who had compiled all the data on a few cars I had seen in their online inventory, and handed me the info when I walked in. I ended up with David as my sales person, who was nice and strait forward. He made the purchase process just matter of fact. Paid a little more than I wish I had, but still a fair deal for the Camry Hybrid XLE I got. I very much plan to use this dealership in the future, and recommended them already to friends and family. Want a Toyota or Lexus- go to Longo. Want a used Toyota- see my man David.

April 25, 2016

CONGRATULATIONS on the purchase of your new vehicle from Longo - WOW and thank you so much for spreading the word about your experience - THANK YOU * THANK YOU * THANK YOU! Call us if you need us - Kary Loefler, Guest Relations Director 626.580.6057

Reviews of Takin Ghaznavi