Longo Toyota Scion

• Subway Onsite
  • AAA Insurance Office Onsite
  • Free Delivery Service for New/Used Vehicles within 100 Miles
  • Enterprise Rental Car Offices Onsite
  • Collision Repair Center (Body Shop)
  • Free Use of iPads
ainca
3/06/2015

"Great experience purchasing a certified pre-owned"

I was in the market for a pre-owned Prius and after some shopping around went to Longo based on a recommendation of a family friend. What a great experience. Tony (and Derrick!) helped make a stressful situation a pleasant one. I did my research and knew how much I wanted to spend and what I had in mind. Tony was professional and considerate, listened to what I was looking for, no pressure, and was about finding the right car for me and not just about making a sale. Tony got in touch the next day to follow up and make sure I didn't have any problems. That's customer service! A shout out to Tony and Derrick - thanks guys! I'm a very happy new-to-me Toyota owner.

henrysvp
3/05/2015

"Tony Hua All Star"

Sales consultant like Tony Hua is the main reason Longo Toyota has stayed in business for so long. My wife and I was looking for a normal commute car and decided on a Prius two. After checking truecar.com we figured out a fair price for the car. (Always do your homework before going into a dealership) We then decided to go to Longo Toyota because my parents referred me Tony hua. They were given a great deal by Tony when they bought their car and all i can say is i got the car i wanted, the price i was searching for and Tony's service was exceptional! Here are the reasons why you should also work with Tony : 1. The whole process was quick and easy. Took me about 1hr and half to finish the deal. I purchased few cars in my life time and i can say i never thought purchasing a car can be so easy and painless! 2. Honest and upfront negotiation. I gave Tony the price i wanted (I got via truecar.com) and he spent some time thinking about it and then told me he can match the price. No back and forth negotiation. Nor did he try to sneak in other options to jack up the price. 3. Friendly services. I never met Tony before and right away he make you feel welcomed and ready to work out a deal. Longo toyota know how to prolong their business. Few years back Longo has horrible reviews and only 2 and half stars. Today they have over 800 reviews with four stars rating. What changed? Location is still the same, they still sell the same model of cars. However, what changed is the level of service their sales consultant provides. Sales consultant like Tony not only will boost business in the short run but he will bring in business in the long as well. Tony will always have loyal customer that refer their friends, family to come to Longo Toyota to purchase a car. Thanks Tony for all your help!

March 05, 2015

Thank you so much for posting this wonderful review - My name is Kary Loefler, Guest Relations Director for Longo Toyota/Scion. We understand that you have many choices when selecting a brand and also a dealership and we're very honored you've selected Longo Toyota/Scion for your car care needs. Please know if there is anything we can assist you with, please make sure to get a hold of Tony, here's always here to listen. Make it a great day and welcome to the Longo family! Kary Loefler Guest Relations Director Longo Toyota/Scion 626.580.6057

jvnilagan
2/16/2015

"Great Service"

Tony Hua helped us get a car around our price and helped us find a car that suits what we need. He also was patient with us when we wanted to see and test drive different vehicles. I recommend customers to go to him directly

February 16, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to post and share your experience. My name is Kary Loefler and I manage our on-line reputation. I was delighted to read of the caring attention that was provided by Tony. I will certainly make sure that Tony along with his management team receive a copy of this review. Thank you for being the most important part of our business - hurry back! Kary Loefler 626.580.6057

nguyetle
2/13/2015

"Pulled my credit/bait and switch sales practice"

On 02/13/2015 at approximately 14:00 PST, I contacted Longo Toyota and spoke to a sales representative by the name of Amanda Cadenas. I saw an advertisement on their website and advised them the particular stock number for the eligible advertised price. She confirmed that the vehicle was available and scheduled for my to come to the car dealer at 16:00 the same day. She said to fill out the credit financing online which I need under pretense that the car was available for lease. In addition, I told her I would only fill it out if the car was available and she placed me on hold and confirmed that it was. I went ahead and submitted the application and came down to the dealer. Once arrived, she was not available and the internet sales manager by the name of Walter Kostecki then assisted us. After 45 minutes, Mr. Kostecki finally explained that the car was never available as it was previously sold but the system was not flagged as sold. Mr. Kostecki then tried to sell us a more expensive vehicle which is a classic of bait and switch. I requested the dealer to remove the credit inquiry, which they pull through experian, as I only applied under the pretense that the vehicle was available when in fact it never was. Please remove the credit inquiry as this was a blatant lie and false advertisement.

Amanda Cadena

February 20, 2015

UPDATE: Feb 20th - We were able to identify the consumer and the following research was obtained. First, Longo would like to apologize for any ill feelings the consumer may have based on the case description against our dealership. Guest went into our website and submitted an online credit application on or around February 13, 2015. By clicking “Accept/Submit consumer submits and certifies that all of the statements provided in the credit application are true and are made for the purpose of obtaining credit. They also further acknowledge having read the company’s Privacy Policy Notice. It also goes onto say the consumer authorizes Longo to begin a credit investigation, including obtaining their consumer credit report. Consumer also authorized the dealership direct electronic access to their application to lenders, financial institutions, or other third parties in order to process the consumer’s application. Once again we would like to apologize to the consumer and regret we will not be able to grant their desired resolution (removal of the Experian credit check). If the consumer is interested in the removal off their credit report, they simply can go onto the Experian website and hit dispute. Longo Toyota/Scion will not contest the dispute. Kary Loefler Guest Relations Director

February 14, 2015

My name is Kary Loefler, Guest Relations Director for the dealership. I know buying a car is a huge decision and we appreciate the fact that you chose us for your car care needs. I would like to apologize for the experience you’ve had with our store. It is our long term goal to try to deliver a quality experience with every transaction and when we fall short, we want to learn from these experiences and become a better company because of it. Because your experience is important to us, we would like to have one of the sales managers contact you directly to discuss this matter in detail. Please email Kary Loefler on your preferred method of contact so she may orchestrate a phone call between you and one of our sales managers. Kary Loefler Kary.loefler@longotoyota.com 626.580.6057

shaneBobE
2/09/2015

"The Car I Wanted for the Price I wanted to Pay "

Tony Hua made my first time car buying experience easy and free of stress. Tony is very informative and with his knowledge of the entire Toyota lineup was able to provide insightful guidance to help me find the vehicle that would be best suited for my needs. I had been doing my own research for a while and and had finally decided on the vehicle I was after. Tony's knowledge and my research combined allowed me to find exactly the vehicle I wanted and for the price I wanted to pay. No tricks. No hidden ANYTHING. I couldn't have imagined a more painless first time car buying experience. Longo's HUGE inventory gave me the best chances of finding the vehicle that works best for me and was well within my price range. I am definitely going to be recommending Tony Hua and Longo Toyota to all of my friends and Family.

February 09, 2015

Congratulations Shane! I hope you are having a fabulous day! My name is Regina Cortes, Guest Relations Supervisor for the dealer. First I would like to thank you for sharing your awesome review with us and our readers. I'm so happy to know that Tony Hua has taken great care of you during your time here with us. We know how stressful and hard it can be to make such a big purchase. I will make sure Tony receives a copy of your wonderful review. Again THANK YOU SHANE for choosing LONGO! Regina Cortes

cheferick
2/07/2015

"First Time Buyer Recent College Grad"

Tony was my Sales consultant. He was a really good salesman and I told him my entire financial situation with my credit score. I was turned down by a credit union with a high mid 700 score. Needless to say I went to another dealership and was sold on a 2012 Honda civic fully loaded and I'm happy with my purchase. Also I'm a recent college grad which helped and Tony is also a Cal Poly Pomona Alum. Lastly, I was not acknowledged by two sales reps which was a blessing because Uncle Tony was awesome and no pressure. Thank You Tony and I will send many people his way. Erick C.

February 09, 2015

Hi Cheferick! My name is Regina Cortes, Guest Relations Supervisor for the dealer. First I like to say Congratulations! I'm so happy Tony took great care of you and made this experience stress free. I also want to thank you for sharing your experience with us and choosing Longo for your auto car needs. Come back soon, Regina Cortes

Cowboys babe
1/24/2015

"Blessed with a awesome car "

Excellent experience from the time we walked in Leo and Baltazar made me feel important . Walked us step by step through the process . Now me and my boys will be driving around in comfort and reliability . Thank you Leo you rock !!!

January 26, 2015

Dear Cowboys Bebe, My name is Regina Cortes, Guest Relations Supervisor for the dealer. I first want to say CONGRATULATIONS on your purchase. That is such wonderful newa and I will certainly send a copy of your review to Leo and Baltazar so they too can enjoy reading. Welcome to our LONGO FAMILY! Regina Cortes

Woodie
1/20/2015

"They dropped the ball"

First time here to get my Prius serviced, had an appointment at 10:30am, checked in at 10:32am, was given a pager and was promised a delivery time by 12pm. Waited until 12:45pm and still waiting. Checked up with Service Advisor on the delay and was sadly informed that they lost the paperwork and my car has not even been started on for service. Needless to say they dropped the ball. Since this is a FREE first service, they tried to offer coffee at Starbucks or something else. I just told them get it done and I will just cancel my 1pm appointment somewhere else. Service Manager did his best but this first time visit and experience left a bad taste in my mouth. I'll probably just stick to Toyota of Glendale again. Never had a problem with them with my old Prius.

Jessie

January 21, 2015

Good Morning, My name is Kary Loefler, Guest Relations Director for our dealership. First allow me to begin my apologizing on your unpleasant service experience. Communication for any business (delays, updates etc.) is very important and it does sadden me to read, that we did not communicate with you about the delay of your service repair(s). Because your feedback is so important to us, I would like to research this matter further to analyze where our process broke down. Please feel free to contact me to provide your VIN # so I may investigate your visit. I can be reached at (626) 580.6057 or kary.loefler@longotoyota.com. Sincerely, Kary Loefler Guest Relations Director

Tom
1/03/2015

"Great experience, quick and easy."

A friend of a friend recommended I contact Tony Hua when I was talking about how frustrating my car shopping experience had been. Tony did great in getting me in and out with a car I'm overall happy with. Of course we'd all want to pay less but the price and the service provided made the experience something I'd recommend to my friends and family.

January 03, 2015

Dear Valued Guest, My name is Kary Loefler, Guest Relations Director for the dealership. I just wanted to thank you for posting this wonderful review about one of our team members, Tony Hua. We know that a great deal of time goes into choosing a brand/dealership and we're all very honored you've selected Longo Toyota/Scion for your car care needs. Welcome to our family and keep spreading the word about Longo Toyota/Scion & Tony Kary

jackyh
1/01/2015

"SURREAL/ GREAT EXPERIENCE"

First time purchasing a new car and I was pretty nervous about it. I am not really... a car person, but thanks to Tony Hua, my experience was painless. Tony was able to walk me through the application process one step at a time. I had so many questions, and Tony answered every one of them without sounding condescending. I felt comfortable and not like I was being taking advantage of. Tony was the man! and he hooked me up. The whole experience was surreal, because I couldn't believe that not only did I get a new car, but also the car of my dreams. I didn't have any further questions for Tony after, but I did after I went home. I was able to call Tony up to ask him. Tony was available to answer my calls and eased my mind. His availability definitely makes Tony a one of a kind man. If you're thinking about purchasing a new car at Longo Toyota, I definitely encourage you guys to get in touch with Tony Hua. Tony's contact information is 626-518-2525. Good luck you guys and thank you Tony! -Jacky H.

January 02, 2015

Hello Jacky - Happy New Year! My name is Kary Loefler, Guest Relations Director for Longo Toyota/Scion. I just wanted to say THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU for taking time out of your day, to share with others about your visit to our dealership. I'm delighted to read of the caring attention you received from Tony. We know how important it is to have great employees on our team and Tony is certainly one that understand our vision. Congratulations on your purchase and keep spreading the word about Longo and about Tony - Hurry Back! Sincerely, Kary Loefler Guest Relations Director 626.580.6057

Reviews of Tony Hua