Lovering Volvo at Concord

Marc Bowie

April 04, 2017

"XC60 purchase"

- welchca

I just bought a XC60 from Tami Lovering, she made the entire process so smooth and easy. She is very professional and very easy to talk to as well.. Your very lucky to have her on your team. I wouldn't hesitate for a minute buying another car from her in the future. And another reason I would return to Lovering is your service manager John Reilly has gone above and beyond for me when I have had issues with my other Volvo. Keep up the good work

Tami Lovering

December 20, 2016

"Great experience- everyone was helpful but not pushy."

- deb53

Could not have asked for better sales representation -everyone that we dealt with was very helpful but not pushy. Alex kept his word- to notify us when a preowned car with the specifications that we were looking for became available. We have been very happy with everyone we have had dealings with to this point. Very accommodating 'business. Thank you.

Gary Duchesneau
Rick Lovering
Alex Rand
Other Employees : Financial young man we dealt with was very informative and knowledgeable. Sorry I forgot his name.

November 06, 2016

"Great car, great price, very nice people!"

- Nick

We bought a new fully loaded 2016 Volvo XC90 T8 Inscription from Lovering of Concord. They're very highly rated and even their negative reviews aren't nearly as scary as most car dealerships (and I read many). On top of that we received 14K off MSRP! It has 4-corner air suspension ($1800 add-on), which makes driving much smoother on rougher terrain and makes performance on par with 2017 Audi Q7 (another one we looked at). It has vision package, convenience package, climate package, heads up display, Protection Plus Package, Bowers and Wilkins Premium Sound System (incredible sound system!), 21 Inch 8 spoke alloy wheels, and second row booster cushion (great for toddlers). The XC90 seats are far more adjustable than 2017 Audi Q7, allowing large adults (all guys in my family are over 6 feet tall) to sit in first two rows and small adults to sit in the third. The 2017 Audi Q7's third row is only good for children. On top of that, the 2016 Volvo XC90 has lots of extra cargo space compared to most of the competition, so great for carrying Christmas trees, furniture, etc.! The 2016 Volvo XC90 drives just as smooth with 4-corner air suspension, and comes with 400 horsepower compared to the 2017 Audi Q7 333 horsepower, which is more than enough power to overcome the XC90 T8's extra weight of the two electric motors. And from our house in Salem, OR to our house in Portland, OR (56 miles), we got 42 mpg! No wonder government numbers on greenhouse gasses for this car are so low! Purchasing the 2017 Audi Q7 fully loaded would cost 90K and in my opinion it is not as good a car. Not only was the price great, but the buying experience was great too. Everyone we interacted with at Lovering was very friendly and everyone was very knowledgeable too (as seen in their impressive free 3 hour tutorial!)! We bought the car outright, so I cannot speak to how good their finance department is, however. Only had two small problems with them: 1. Initially I was told it came with a supercharger, which would allow me to charge the Volvo XC90 T8 quicker. They could not find it and in the end I had to leave. After reading more about it, it turns out the regular $600 charger that came with (7 hours via 120V), is also able to fast charge (2.5 hours via 240V). Also I had to discover myself how to remove the weird 240V plugin piece, to access the standard wall outlet 120V piece so I could plug it into the wall. It was quite the scare, so I wish at least one of their employees knew about the nice charger that comes with the Volvo XC90 T8! 2. They knew way in advance when I was coming. Yet, they did not charge the car's electricity! I had to wait a week until I arrived in Oregon again, to ensure the electric motors worked. The T8 costs quite a bit extra compared to T6, so you'd think they'd want to reassure the customer that the electric motors work.

Heather Gilman