Low Country Volkswagen

Mt Pleasant, South Carolina 29464
Low Country Volkswagen Info

Betrayed2015
8/07/2015

"Even if you are desperate, dont buy/lease from "

I had an awesome experience the first time I leased from this dealership. When they began to stalk me about turning my car in, I decided to go ahead and listen to them. Oh how I have paid for my generosity. Apparently, they were under new management and they are special creatures. Not in a good way. Heaven forbid you are a female. Needless to say that they will not treat you the same as a male customer. Also, they will tell you what you want to hear without following through on what they say they are willing to deal. Consider this, when we finally talked to VW Credit, the lady on the phone agreed that we would be better off going to another dealer. Think on that. I and none of my friends will ever do business with Low Country Volkswagon. Ever. They are crooks and don't care who or what you are. Btw, we have above average credit score, so that doesn't have any bearing on it. Just know that they only want to sell/lease anymore, they don't care about their customers.

Phil and Scott

Broke windshield
8/05/2015

"Damage done by dealership not their problem"

Took my CC in for the 30,000 mile oil change and left the car from Thursday to Monday. Went to pick my car up and had a large crack in the windshield. The service manager told me that the crack was due to heat and that I would have to pay for the windshield myself. It's not their problem. What's interesting is that my car was also parked under a tree limb the day of a massive rain storm. I guess they don't care what happens after service is finished. The service manager contacted my insurance company and asked about how to get my windsheild covered under my insurance. She then told me in an email that I should lie to my insurance company about where my car was when the damage happened and have them pay for it. I'm no lawyer but I'm pretty sure that is insurance fraud.

Christine

crlouvie
5/04/2015

"Lacking in Customer Service Department"

The customer service here is sub par. I purchased a certified pre owned vehicle here over a year ago with a service contract and a roadside tire package. At the time of purchase, the salesperson claimed the benefits of the tire program would give me a replacement set of tires if one goes out up to a certain cash value. I come in first thing Monday morning, the service department says that is not how the program works and that I can only get the one tire replace. What goes does that do? Now the life of all the tires including the new one will be significantly impacted for the worse. Therefore, would require me to purchase more tires sooner. Really? You would think Christine Armstrong as the service manager would try a little harder to please a long time customer...

Christine Armstrong, Stephen Richburg

jrnichol549
4/14/2015

"Great service dept. "

ERIN HANDLE MY PROBLEM IN MOST PROFESSIONAL WAY. I WAS VERY PLEASE WITH THE SERVICE.I'M PLEASE HE HELP GET A DISCOUNT ON THE REPLACMENT PARTS?

Erin

Kimberly
4/10/2015

"Flawless"

All dealerships should interact with their customers the way that this Volkswagen dealership does. Every staff member is friendly and communicative. Shawn has been such a breeze to work with and does his best to accommodate! I brag on these guys all the time!!

Shawn

greenlily
2/19/2015

"wonderful people great dealership"

This is my third car purchase from Lowcountry VW. Judy Wilson sold me on my new beetle and walked me through the entire process. She even taught me the features on the car that were new to me.

Judy Wilson, James Ahlstrom, Phil Tackett

Brill7kjb
2/19/2015

"A dream come true experience when buying my first new car!"

I can't say enough about the amazing experience I had when buying my first new car here at Lowcountry VW. Judy Wilson is like having a Guardian Angel with you at a dealership. If it hadn't been for Judy I'd still be bracing for life, driving around my death- trap of a used car. A friend of mine had referred me to Judy after I saw her new car, wondering how she even was eligible to get one, since both of us were rebuilding our credit. My friend was so happy that she was able to encounter such luck and encouraged me to stop in to meet Judy, that she owed all the success to Judy's help . I would have been too terrified to have walked into a dealership had it not been for my friend singing the praises of Judy's successful help with her. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I'd actually be driving home a brand new car myself! But that's what happened! Judy Wilson was everything my friend said she was; knowledgeable, trustworthy, caring, and sincerly interested in helping me to find a car that tailor fit me and wouldn't leave me reeling with anxiety. One might confuse her with a counselor that's how good she is, like I said, she might be a Guardian Angel. She had the keen sense to intuit exactly what I needed after listening to me, to match me with a car that provided everything and anything I could ever hope or wish for in a car, including the deal breaker ... financial eligibility. Yes! If I hadn't met Judy I would have never known it was possible for me to own a new car and could very well easily be stranded on the side of a ditch instead of writing, happily about how happy I am now. My 2015 Jetta is a safe, reliable, gorgeous, a uxury to drive, a dream come true! So much so that I still want to pinch myself! I am ever so grateful for Judy Wilson and the incredible, quality service she provides at Low Country VW!! Thankyou Thankyou!!

Judy Wislon

Lynda
2/19/2015

"The best car buying experience I ever imagined!"

I am in a rebuilding period of my life and had been afraid to visit a car dealership and go through that rejection and dickering back and forth routine. Well, that was not my experience this time with Judy Wilson, my sales person, as my tour guide through the process, it was painless. Everyone I came in contact with at the dealership was amazing. Friendly and knew what they were talking about. I have since relocated to NY state, but would make the trip back to Mount Pleasant, SC to purchase from Judy and Low Country VW in the future. Thank you for making my car dream a reality!

Judy Wilson

Capt Bill
2/18/2015

"Best place to buy a car"

This was by far the most pleasant car-buying experience I've ever had. I didn't feel hastled or pressured The entire staff was friendly. Carroll, the dealer whom I dealt with was great! He was very friendly and personnable and he was knowledgeable about Volkswagons in general. I especially liked that he drove a Passat, which is the car that I bought. I felt he was honest and extremely fair. Phil Tackett was also excellent. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. If I need to buy another car in the next few years, Low Country Volkswagon will be the first place I go to. And, although I live almost 2 hours away, I still plan to take my car there for maintenance as often as feasible.

Carroll Brocato, Phil Tackett

Wilessmiles
2/18/2015

"Great place to buy your first car"

I went to Lowcoubtry VW to test drive a car & ended up buying it! My first car! The service was amazing. Carrol Brocato was so nice & answered all my questions & put my mind at ease. Buying your first car is so exciting & everyone was so nice at Lowcountry VW. I recommend it!

Carroll Brocato