Low Country Volkswagen

Low Country Volkswagen Info

Sjones
1/16/2015

"Top-notch service"

Set appointment for my Jetta because of windshield wiper issue. Was given time desired and had a follow-up reminder email. Repair done on time and on budget. Even though out of warranty, still got a wash and vac! Also had professional follow-up call.

James Ahlstrom

Jwilliams
12/28/2014

"Happy Volkswagen Customer"

Mr.Steven Richburg is the consummate VW salesman - knowledgeable, no pressure, exceeded my expectations. I was looking at many different makes and it's amazing what you find out there for a Salesman. Steven was different he knew the brand, He has the knowledge of the vehicles, I also liked how nice he is if you are looking for any type of vehicle a new volkswagen or just a used car go see him you will be glad you did.

Stephen Richburg

Paulahollingsworth
7/03/2014

"Great expierence! "

I had a great expierence at Volkswagen of mt pleasant. Phil was excellent! I did not feel pushed or rushed into buying a car and I got a great deal! THANKYOU!

rryan56
6/16/2014

"Traded 'up' - 2003 Passat to 2013 Passat. "

James Ahlstrom's patience and attention to my previous service needs were great, and definitely played a part in my decision to keep my vehicle purchase East of the Cooper, and continue with the VW product. Working with Phil Tackett for the purchase of my new (well, new to me) Passat was a pleasure - no 'sales talk' - just a focus on quality customer service by listening to my needs and concerns, and providing product knowledge. John Weyer made the actual 'buying' process painless. He was able to provide several options that would work for everyone. With my latest purchase I look forward to continuing to receive the kind customer service I've come to expect from the staff at Low Country Volkswagen. Regards, Rhoda Ryan

John Weyer, Phil Tackett, James Ahlstrom

Wseabrook
6/02/2014

"New car purchase"

Phil Tackett was extremely easy to work with for the purchase of our new vehicle and was very patient and helpful with some of our nonstandard needs (due to being a military family in the middle of an international move)... Communication was excellent and he was available to answer any and all questions we had be it in person, via email, phone, or text. The ease with which I could get information and help made this an extremely pleasurable and painless buying experience-- at no point did we feel the least bit of pressure which was quite refreshing after previous car shopping experiences at other dealers that were far less enjoyable. Overall, I am extremely pleased with the entire process and grateful to Phil for the time and effort he took to make sure we were taken care of. I would not hesitate to do business with him again or to recommend him to others. Thanks again!

davefelix
5/25/2014

""Easy""

From the search online to the email communication with Kelly to the dealership interaction with Phil and final paperwork with John, the whole process was... easy!

Kelly Colangelo, Phil Tackett, John Weyer

Kitesw01
5/22/2014

"Fantastic experience"

I felt very comfortable during every stage of this purchase and would definitely recommend Phil to anyone looking to buy a VW. They found the exact car I wanted and made the financing process very smooth as well.

eannoconor
5/15/2014

"Easy and fast to work with"

I had a number in mind when I went to LC Volkswagen and that number was met instantly without the constant hassle of negotiations which I really appreciated. They didn't waste my time and I was always in and out very quickly. I would definitely recommend anyone purchase a car from here.

roesleepyhead
4/17/2014

"Volkswagen Guy for Life"

My husband was really impressed with the work you did. You do have a system, and it's great. It was a real pleasure. We will definitely be seeing you again!! I put a review on the mom swap page telling all about my experience. I hope that other mothers out there find you and see for themselves women CAN BE TREATED WELL and they don't need a man involved to make a good sale. Chris hates the whole car buying process, but you made it good and when he says "That's a good car guy", he means every word of it. Thank you for getting it all ready for him to sign and for getting us out of there approved and with the two cars we wanted.

Nick Ogle, Carlos Lowe, John Weyer, Stephen Richburg

larry74
4/13/2014

"out town guy "

My Jetta had front end noise James and his team went to work on it right way .( not like the other east coast VW ) They got me back on my vacation in about 2 hours .not days like the other one said before they could look at it . Very friendly

James Ahlstrom