Lugoff Toyota

878 Highway 1 S,
Lugoff, South Carolina 29078
Lugoff Toyota Info
About Lugoff Toyota

Lugoff Toyota is a locally owned dealership in the greater Columbia area. We are a community minded business in a small town atmosphere that gives service to our customers in a manner that is "Always Fast, Fair and Friendly".

About Lugoff Toyota

alexmarkle7

"Wonderful experience!"

Lugoff Toyota made our car buying experience so seamless. They worked with us on the car we wanted and were willing to come to our price, FAR below what the car was listed at! Thanks Tyrone Davis for being a great sales consultant!

ejones8921

"Awesome "

Went in to inquire about the exchange program for my 2013 Toyota Corolla S, totally unprepared to buy a car and had no money to put down but I left with a brand new 2016 Toyota Corolla. I didn't even think it would happen but the sales agent worked hard to get the payments down to a workable rate and he was very kind and not pushy like most are!

new vehicle

"Great Experience"

I just purchased a vehicle from Lugoff Toyota, and the experience and customer service were exceptional. Jamie listened to what I wanted and didn't try to sell me anything I didn't need. At the end of the day, I'm very satisfied with my decision to buy here and would highly recommend them to anyone in the market for a new vehicle.

tprice8
2/02/2016

"Great Experience! !"

We had a great experience with purchasing our new camry at Lugoff Toyota! Everyone was very helpful and kind. They worked with us and the finance department to get our payments affordable. Great experience! I highly recommend Lugoff Toyota!!

Michael, West Columbia
1/25/2016

"helpful, knowledgeable, professional....."

I can't say enough about Cody and how I was treated, from first contact on the internet, and being greeted at the dealership. As I stated Cody and his team did exactly what they said they would, gave me above fair for my trade in, and put me in a newer, better equipped vehicle, for a lower payment. Even though my new vehicle doesn't come with cross rails for the roof rack, my salesman Walt was able to get a set of rubber floor mats added. Not a fair trade, but I can live with it. In short, I was treated fair and courteously. Now I'm not saying that I couldn't be motivated to recommending your dealership to my family and friends, coworkers and customers alike by way of some spare roof rails you may or may not have just laying around your service department. But I will definitely start my next new vehicle search at Lugoff Toyota.

DoodleKate84
1/22/2016

"Purchasing my first car on my own"

The staff was very helpful. While i searched for the right vehicle to buy for myself and my baby girl, I dreaded walking into most dealerships. Let's be honest we all hear stories about car dealerships... I would NEVER car shop anywhere else after going and purchasing from here! 8/10 dealerships I went to they haggled me and didn't seem to care on a personal level, only a business one. I get that. We all have to make a living. I found my Pathfinder here at Lugoff Toyota and I was helped very much over the phone per the specs of the car from a gentlemen named Cody who was very nice. He then passed me onto Scott Cooper who I now consider a friend. Scott was amazing and down to earth. I loved how he let me know right off the bat that he's here for me and not for himself and I never got the feeling otherwise. He was amazing!!! Loved my experience and if I am ever out in that area I will drop in to say Hello to all of them! The team and staff is AMAZING! To everyone here thank you and I love my new car!!!

Also the gentlemen at the end I gave my check to. We shared pictures of our children and laughs.. I felt like I was amongst friends and or family--not just doing business. Very personable and nice!

groundhog1971

"new 2016 camary"

Tommy Lee was are sales associate , he makes buying a car easy and simple not pushy like other dealers. I would recommend Tommy Lee to anybody because he's an excellent salesperson , when purchase was finished he took his time to go completely over camary with us also setting up Bluetooth on radio for us. Mr. Ira was our financial associate he made finial paperwork fun and easy . I would recommend Lugoff Toyota to anybody

bugs

"Good People"

Walter was my salesman and from start to finish in the sales process it was stress free. Ralph was the sales manager and worked out the price that was fair for all. Chris was the finance guy that was enjoyable to speak with as well. I would send anyone that I know to these guys.

Daho4432
1/21/2016

"Most amazing car buying experience ever!!!"

I walked into the dealership after receiving an email from Scott Cooper it was personalized towards me with warmth and made me feel comfortable making a decision on purchasing a Toyota Tundra! Scott was so professional and didn't pressure me into anything he asked me what I wanted instead of putting me in a truck that he wanted to put me in! I went into the dealership wanting a plain truck and Scott put me into my dream Toyota Tundra it was a major upgrade from what I was expecting! My dream truck was actually less than what I expected I'm so excited I would highly recommend anyone I'm the market to purchase a new vehicle to take the short trip down to Lugoff and let them make your dreams come true!

Twhite1
1/21/2016

"Amazing!"

My experience today at Lugoff Toyota was beyond amazing. I arrived late in the day looking to get out of a vehicle that was too big, with a payment that was too big. By the time I left I could not believe the courtesy and the great deal they extended to me. I drove home in a brand new 2016 Corolla, a very happy customer. They have earned a loyal customer who will spread the word to my friends and family about my wonderful experience. Thank you so much Matt Baker, Wally Abraham, and Ira Thomas. You guys are amazing!!

Reviews of Ralph Harper