Lugoff Toyota

Joe McComas

June 17, 2017

"Tacoma Fan"

- Rambo Tacoma Fan

My experience was a win-win for both the dealer and me. They sold a truck and I bought a truck. They were exceptional with working with me to get the best possible purchase deal. As a loyal Toyota customer, the dealer recommended financial options which matched my wallet limitation. I would definitely recommend this dealer for both car and truck purchases.

Tommy Lee

June 15, 2017

"Great Experience "

- Todd

The whole staff at Lugoff Toyota was extremely helpful and honest with myself. I dealt with Tommy Lee, Matt Baker, Ralph Harper, Wael Abraham and Ira Thomas. When my bank could not come thru with what they told me I had to call back and tell them that I was not going to be able to get the truck. They went to work on finding me another lender who was able to put me in the truck that I had my eye on. Lugoff Toyota made me a customer for life. I will definitely visit them in the future for any car/truck sales that I am looking at. People please go to this dealership because they can make it happen and the people who work there are very friendly and not pushy like other dealerships.

Tommy Lee
Wally Abraham
Matt Baker
Ralph Harper

June 14, 2017

"1st BMW"

- Pamela Sumter

Mr. Walter Tramann is an excellent salesman. He took his time and answered all of my questions. He helped make the final decision approved! Thank you for your excellent customer services!!

Walt Trieman