Lugoff Toyota

Lugoff Toyota
Call
Lugoff Toyota Info
About Lugoff Toyota

Lugoff Toyota is a locally owned dealership in the greater Columbia area. We are a community minded business in a small town atmosphere that gives service to our customers in a manner that is "Always Fast, Fair and Friendly".

About Lugoff Toyota

"Our salesman"

Kent was a really great guy. Was very funny keep us laughing and entertained. Very please with the service we got. He didn't let us get bored on him. Not a moment of silence.

"Great Experience"

Everyone was friendly and helpful. Alicia is absolutely wonderful! She makes the experience easier. I am very happy with my new car and the price I paid for it.

"Worth the drive"

I am very pleased with the purchase from Lugoff Toyota. Friendly staff assisted with every aspect of the car buying experience. It was worth the long drive to find what I wanted. Would highly recommend this dealership, staff is well knowledgeable on Toyotas.

"It was superb "

we were very satisfied with our visit and purchase at this dealership. They had exactly what we were looking for and the price we wanted. Our salesman, Tyrone Davis, was excellent. He went above and beyond his duties to make sure our experience was a good one. We have already recommended him and the whole dealership to someone. We are extremely glad we went to Lugoff.

"Very good experience. "

Everyone was helpful and patient as decisions were made. This purchase was the 5th for us over the past 12 years at this dealership. Service has been a pleasant experience as well.

"Purchase"

The staff was very friendly and helped me purchase my first car. Worked with me in order to satisfy all my car needs. Highly recommend!!

"Our best car-buying experience EVER. Worth the drive!"

This is the email I wrote to the general sales manager on July 14, 2014: "Dear Samar, I just wanted to follow up and say thank you on behalf of my wife and I. I came in this afternoon and purchased a Prius Four, with assistance from Frank Smith, Cody Debruhl, and your finance and inventory managers [Matt Baker & Chris Hardin]. Everyone was extremely professional and straightforward, which I truly appreciated. In particular please congratulate Frank who is well on the path to full salesman-hood, and Cody, who heard my long story about how Dick Dyer Toyota betrayed my loyalty (I won't repeat it here - too long), and then gave me a very straightforward deal based on the TrueCar discount you offered. The fair price and no-nonsense dealing resulted in a very satisfying buying experience (and about $1500 saved over what Dick Dyer wanted). Also please thank the inventory manager [Matt Baker], whom we troubled this evening when I realized I had selected the wrong interior color. It turns out that my wife actually prefers the color I selected (lucky me), and your inventory manager [Matt] helped with valuable insight (even offering to email us pictures). I get the feeling he would have made things happen if we wanted to change. Anyway, we're looking forward to completing the paperwork and taking delivery in the next day or two. Thanks again, and please thank your team for us." Also kudos to Chris Hardin (finance), whom we enjoyed meeting; he efficiently completed our paperwork and completed the sale. Our delivery experience was flawless. We have even now purchased some extra accessories for the new Prius as well as had some service on our 2008 Prius. We will be bringing all of our service business to Lugoff in the future.

"Buying and Service Experience on my Tundra"

I bought 2008 Tundra LTD in March and am very pleased with it.There were some issues I needed fixed and Alicia and Perry and Laurie have made sure that all was taken care of.They were always able too work with my schedule.The service has always been quick and done right.Even as late as yesterday(7/18/14) they handled a paint issue that I didn't know they were still pursuing.I am extremely happy with the work and I couldn't have asked for a more patient and understanding sales person as I am not the easiest person to please or deal with.I will be back to Lugoff Toyota for another one when it is time to buy again

"Camry Number Four! "

At Lugoff Toyota my husband and I were greeted promptly and courteously by Megan. She asked about our interests, listened carefully, and then drove up a 2014 Camry that was perfect for us. We loved not having to wander the lot on our own. This is our fourth Camry from Lugoff Toyota, and we couldn't be more satisfied. Our friends are envious of the beautiful new "cosmic grey." We have bought from this dealership for over 20 years, and have no plans to look elsewhere. Thanks Megan, Ralph, Chris and the entire Lugoff Toyota team!

"2014 Sienna Purchase"

The sales staff was great to work with when I purchsed my new 2014 Sienna. Ms. Martin and Mr. Harper worked extraordinarily hard to get a great deal for me! I would urge anyone to talk to the Lugoff Toyota sales staff before buying anywhere else.

Ira Thomas