Lugoff Toyota

Tommy Lee

December 03, 2016

"Excellent!"

- Sweetness

Tyrone was very patient in my "hard to work with" request, but he made it work and I left with a car that I wanted! He is the bestttt!!

December 03, 2016

"Outstanding"

- M.Spellman

Tommy Lee,Clyde Cutting,the Finance Guy and the other individuals at Lugoff Toyota whose names I cannot remember showed outstanding professionalism and courtesy to myself even before they determined that I was an actual "Buyer" and not just a browser. Although I initially clearly stated my purpose " Need an inexpensive mechanically sound SUV or Pickup,any manufacturer,color,body condition etc." and finally purchased a 2004 pickup with 200,000 miles they ALL treated me as if I was buying a new Land Rover. The mood was such overall that I actually commented that "This looks like a fun place to work" I have no experience with the service department so cannot comment about them but I would be willing to bet that the results would be the same. I would highly recommend this team and find them well above the other local dealerships. Feel free to share this with your customers.

December 02, 2016

"Great experience first time buying a car!"

- MN

Great experience first time buying a car -MN Drove 3 hours out of the way to this dealership to follow up on a car we'd see online. Was nervous about being pushed into something I didn't want, but was pleasantly surprised. Everyone was courteous and helpful. The price was great and David answered all my questions during the process and the first few days after getting my car. I really appreciated David's thoroughness in walking me through each form, and getting clarifications when he didn't know the answer. He was responsive but not pushy when we corresponded via phone/text. Also appreciated Ira's professionalism. He got us through the process quickly and efficiently. And the car was cleaned and delivered in the time specified. Never knew buying a car could be this pleasant!

New 2016 Toyota Prius, $22515