Lugoff Toyota

Joe McComas

Scott Cooper, Sales Consultant, Lugoff Toyota

Scott Cooper

April 26, 2017

"Upgraded from a Chevy Cruze to a Camry"

- MrsCaulder

I worked with Tommy and Cody on upgrading my 2014 Chevy Cruze to a 2017 Toyota Camry, and I'm very happy with the experience! Everyone involved was very helpful and I was able to get all of my questions answered. Would definitely recommend to others.

April 26, 2017

"My first dealership experience."

- Kokonoe

My original car (which was quite old) broke down after a pretty solid 2 years of use. I had two cars at the time and really didn't want to put more money into repairing either when they could break down again very soon. I wanted a recent, reliable and excellent condition car fast so we went to this dealership. It was my first time but let me say this, i would gladly come back again in the future. I wasn't practically trampled on by salesmen after walking in and not only was everyone quite friendly they were very straight forward with us. Only told us the facts/only asked for the critical information and were fun to chat with. After only about two and a half hours or so of paperwork and enjoying some conversation with the employees I walked out with an amazing vehicle at an affordable monthly charge. I would recommend this place to anyone out looking for a new/used car!

April 26, 2017

"Great customer service "

- Nancy123

Tyrone Davis is the best salesman. He is very knowledgeable about cars also very patient. I'm enjoying the car that he recommended. I would definitely send my friends and family to him to purchasing a vehicle. Keep up the good work! (Toyota Lugoff South Carolina) I absolutely love Ira, He is one of the best also he was very professional and very patient with me as well. Need more people like these two gentleman.

New 2017 Toyota Rav4, $29979