Lugoff Toyota

878 Highway 1 S,
Lugoff, South Carolina 29078
Lugoff Toyota Info
About Lugoff Toyota

Lugoff Toyota is a locally owned dealership in the greater Columbia area. We are a community minded business in a small town atmosphere that gives service to our customers in a manner that is "Always Fast, Fair and Friendly".

About Lugoff Toyota

Ceira G.
4/21/2015

""2015 Toyota Corolla""

I loved everything about my experience at Lugoff Toyota they made sure I kept a smile on my face from the time I came in until the time I drove off with my new car they called me to follow up to see if I had any concerns which made me feel even more comfortable everyone was very friendly and nice my car buying experience with them was very wonderful they make sure to meet their customers expectations every customer had a smile on their face the whole time including me. I'm glad I chose to go to Lugoff Toyota after having bad car buying experiences with other dealerships they made my experience the best!

biged5275
4/21/2015

"Wonderful Experience"

Bought a used 2012 Highlander. Salesman Jamie Gardner walked me through the process very nicely and explained all my options. He made me feel very at ease and like he was my partner in the transaction, not just a guy trying to sell me a car. I wish all my car buying experiences had been so nice! I am a Toyota man from now on, and I will definitely do business with Jamie again.

Equuta
4/20/2015

"New 2015 Toyota Camry"

I recently purchase a 2015 Toyota Camry from Lugoff Toyota. My experience there was awesome! My salesman name is Joe Scott and he did a great job in helping me find my vehicle. I didn't feel pushed or pressured. I thank you Joe for your time and undivided attention!!!! Lugoff Toyota ROCKS!!!!!!

Happytoyotagirl
4/19/2015

"New Camry"

I recently purchased my 2015 Camry from Lugoff Toyota. I had visited a couple of other Toyota dealerships and none could beat these guys on price, but the other things that were important to me such as customer service and friendliness was unmatched to what the guys at Lugoff Toyota gave to me and my husband. Jamie was our salesman and went above and beyond what you would think most salesmen would do. He was very friendly and made sure we were comfortable from the begining of our visit until we actually got in our new car. Matt was the manager that we worked with. He was also outstanding working with us to get the best possible price we could get. I would and will recommend not only Jamie and Matt to my friends and family I will recommend all of Lugoff Toyota to them all. Oh don't let me forget about our wonderful finance guy, Ira who really explained ever detail about the financial part of the experience, that guy is very smart when it comes to financing.

D. Erby
4/17/2015

"Putting the Customer First"

I am typically hesitant when it comes to sales people, simply because I am one myself. The expectancy of being pushed and pressured into big financial decisions is never a welcomed experience, but was I need of some serious help and soon. And I honestly have to say that Clayton threw that expectancy right out of the window. He was welcoming, professional, friendly, and to the point. My needs and concerns were put first and I strongly encourage anyone in the market for auto needs to seek him out. Thank you again Clayton.

A. Drew
4/17/2015

"AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE!! "

I had an awesome experience at Lugoff Toyota!! Salesman Tommy Lee and the whole staff made me feel very welcomed!! Tommy worked really hard to get me the truck suited for me!! Best car buying experience I ever had!! If anyone is looking for a new car or truck go visit Lugoff Toyota and speak with Tommy Lee!! Awesome customer service!!

Coie

"Great Experience"

From the first step we were welcomed and introduced to those around us. We enjoyed our time with Wally Abraham and his knowledge of the Rave4 that we were interested in. Wallet took us through the process of purchasing our Rave4 (whose name is now Coie) with ease. He even called to check on us after returning home. Wally is very nice and he knows his product. Management was congratulatory and happy for us.

Candyseallen

"Wonderful! "

I had an awesome experience here! Tyrone went out of his way to help me ride off the lot in what I wanted without going over my budget! Very friendly! The whole company is though. Tyrone really made me feel like he wasn't just trying to make a sell but that he really wanted to help! My second car will be from lugoff Toyota! Great vibes. If you need a car go check out Tyrone!!

drowell1

"Great Dealership"

I highly recommend Tommy Lee and Lugoff Toyta if you are looking to buy a car. I have known him for several years. He is an honest man, and will look to find you the vehicle you want at a price you can afford. Tommy is a great example of Lugoff Toyota's slogan: Fast, Fair and Friendly!

JJ Smith
4/15/2015

"Quick, friendly, no pressure"

I recently purchased a car from Scott at Lugoff Toyota. He was a great and friendly guy. He was also very patient with me as it took me about a month to decide on what I wanted. The great thing about Scott was that he never pressured me to make a sale but always let me know if I had any questions I could give him a call. All the staff from the sales people to the finance guys were very friendly and I will definitely recommend this operation to my friends and family. Thanks again for an easy going experience.

Reviews of Tyrone Davis