Lugoff Toyota

878 Highway 1 S,
Lugoff, South Carolina 29078
Lugoff Toyota Info
About Lugoff Toyota

Lugoff Toyota is a locally owned dealership in the greater Columbia area. We are a community minded business in a small town atmosphere that gives service to our customers in a manner that is "Always Fast, Fair and Friendly".

About Lugoff Toyota

bccs12
4/30/2016

"Excellent Experience"

Jamie Gardner provided us an excellent buying experience. This team provided an excellent vehicle at a good price, no pressure, fast and easy. I will recommend in the future.

Jcoke113
4/28/2016

"Awesome place to buy a car. Thanks Jamie and Cody"

This was the best experience I've had buying a vehicle. Jamie Gardner and Cody debruhl helped me and my wife get exactly what we wanted. We wanted a new Tundra and that's what we got. Thanks guys.

jreyes2385
4/26/2016

"Tommy Lee is the man to see"

These guys were fast and very personsable. Tommy Lee was the one who helped me out and he knows his stuff and provided great service. By far the best service I have ever gotten at any dealership

Rochelle_Oneal
4/21/2016

"Excellent Salesman!! "

Tommy helped me purchase my second car, if it wouldn't have been for him I would have never even gotten the first car! His customer service provided is excellent! He goes above and beyond to please his customers! I would recommend if your in the market for another car, stop by and see Tommy Lee at Lugoff Toyota, you won't be disappointed!!

Kristen Knotts
4/18/2016

"BEST DEALERSHIP EXPERIENCE EVER!!!"

I am a recent college graduate who wanted to make a fresh new start and have that first "grown up purchase" everyone boast about making after such an accomplishment . I went from dealership to dealership trying to find my dream car and had no luck. I got really discouraged after being treated really badly by the staff and management at other dealerships. Then to my rescue was Lugoff Toyota!! EVERYONE at this dealership made my first car buying experience not only 5 stars but the whole galaxy full of stars. There was never a moment I didn't have a smile on my face while at this dealership. Like I mentioned, this was my first car buying experience and it wouldn't have been possible without the help of Jamie, Cody, Matt, Ira and Trevor. These gentleman went above and beyond to make me feel like my wants and needs were their top priority. I want to also mention that I am not from the Lugoff SC area, in fact, I live almost 2 hours away and they STILL happened to make this the easiest and happiest experience I could have ever had. I was completely stress free with the help of the staff here and only have good things to say about each and every one of them. They were all willing to do anything I asked of them all while having a very pleasant, positive and professional manner at doing so. I can only hope to always have this type of service in the future and I recommend everyone who is in the same position to visit this location because I promise you will not regret it. Seriously the best dealership, best people and best experience!!! Thank you Lugoff Toyota for making my first car buying experience nothing less than AMAZING!!!!

Lugoff Toyota responded to this review

April 18, 2016

Thank you for your kind words and it was a great pleasure for us to work with you. Congratulations on your new purchase you made the process pleasurable for us.

Sarah Wilson
4/14/2016

"Excellent service!"

Recently purchased a Toyota Yaris, and am extremely pleased with all aspects of this dealership. Courteous staff and eager to please. Would highly recommend checking them out and be sure and ask for Scott Cooper!!

Lesleymcd1

"Superb!"

I want to give a huge shout out to Jamie at toyota for helping me with my first car purchase! You're awesome! Thanks for everything guys! Ira you rock too!

Chris

"Perfect Tacoma"

Lugoff Toyota went above and beyond in finding me a unique Tacoma and made it happen without issue. Hats off to Jamie and Ralph for their attention to detail. They ordered me the truck exactly the way I wanted and I could not be happier with it, the negotiations, price, and their respectful attitudes.

jbc0707

"Car Buying with Ease"

Jamie Gardner and the staff at Lugoff Toyota made the car buying process simple. They were professional, honest, respectful of my time and most of all they genuinely wanted to help me get into the car that I was happy with and I could afford. I would recommend Lugoff Toyota to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle!!

Billy

"Great to work with. "

Lugoff Toyota and my salesman Tyrone were truly Great to work with. Very professional and deligent to meets the needs and wants for the vehicle I was purchasing. I have and will continue to refer Tyrone and Lugoff Toyota to my friends and family. Actually my son in law went to Tyrone and bought a Tacoma truck also. Thx Billy Edgerton

Reviews of Ralph Harper