Lugoff Toyota

878 Highway 1 S,
Lugoff, South Carolina 29078
Lugoff Toyota Info
About Lugoff Toyota

Lugoff Toyota is a locally owned dealership in the greater Columbia area. We are a community minded business in a small town atmosphere that gives service to our customers in a manner that is "Always Fast, Fair and Friendly".

About Lugoff Toyota

vitag1234
7/22/2016

"Excellent Customer Service"

I just love this dealership!! The staff is very friendly, attentive, and knowledgeable. I had the pleasure of meeting Jamie, Ira, Wally, and Ralph. They work very well together as a team to assist with your car buying experience. Jamie Gardner is one of the best car salesman I have met in a while. He is friendly, honest, and genuine. I recommend this place to anyone who is looking to get a new/used car. I just purchased my second car from this dealership.

ddennis803
7/15/2016

"Great experience"

People were very knowledgable and helpful. Took me out of my 08 and put me in a 2016, i have no complaints. Overall i had a good experience.

Kevinh12
7/14/2016

"Outstanding experience!"

It was well worth the trip from Chapin, SC to Lugoff Toyota. Jamie Gardner was knowledgeable, courteous, honest and patient in helping us purchase our new Toyota Camry. We got the price we wanted for our trade and a great price on our new car. Make the trip to Lugoff and ask to see Jamie, he'll treat you right!

Marie Johannes
7/13/2016

"Best Experience buying a car we have ever had"

After totaling our Toyota Van, we went to Lugoff Toyota to "look at a replacement" From the time we entered the doors at Lugoff Toyota,, our representative David A. Acevedo, did everything to make our experience worth while. He worked wtih us for the best price. Together with his manager, Ralph Harper, we reached the price within our budget. The Business Manager, Ira Thomas worked with us on our financing and made it possible for us to drive away with our van even before the insurance check arrived. David was exceptional! He greeted us immediately, answered all our questions, was very courteous and , respectful,

LS3 Power
7/12/2016

"Great Experience"

I live in Charlotte NC, about 100 miles from this dealership. They had a 2015 Chevrolet SS for sale that I located online. I worked through the Internet manager Cody who for almost 2 weeks was very patient as I tried to get a deal that worked for both sides, and assisted with all questions I had. 2 weeks after locating the car I drove the 100 miles to see the car in person and drove out with the car I fell in love with online. They all were patient, helpful and even a few weeks after the sale I still feel as if Cody has my best interest in mind and has followed up with a few questions I had after the sale. Most places forget your name once the deal is done, but not here!!

Happy Highlander owner
7/08/2016

"Excellent customer service"

I was in the market for a 2016 Highlander. I must admit when I came to this dealer the winter the finance manager was not willing to bargain. I decided to go back yesterday and was greeted by Tyrone. I must say excellent customer service! He wasnt too pushy and was very understanding of what I was willing to spend and my must have in my mew vehicle. (Not to mention this is my 1st purchase in over 12 years)He made the buying process easy and the vehicle I wanted affordable. Then Cody stepped in to seal the deal. Thanks a ton you guys!

Pamela Harney
7/07/2016

"Awesomeness "

These people here go above and beyond Thier skills to help someone get what they want .. Tommy and Matt ... omg you guys are so awesome ... Tommy brought the new truck to us an hour and half away with paperwork to do a lease .. my hubby as soon as Tommy drove clear here to accommodate us . Tells Tommy we are going to finance .. so poor Tommy wasted his whole day driving clear to us to have to go clear back redo all paperwork and stays over with Matt 2 hours after dealership had closed just to sell us this awesome truck !° they bent over backwards literally just for us ... this means a lot to me .. these are very special guys with big hearts .. even tho I apologizedon't for all our "confusion " my husband and I gave them .. they were so considerate and just so polite to everything... thank you guys .. I hope alot more people will see how this dealership goes above and WAY beyond any other dealership to meet the needs of aggravating customers like me and my hubby that just couldn't make up our mind. They are so kind and professional.. I have never seen a dealership that took care of us like lugoff ford did !! Thank you Tommy and Matt... you and your dealership are beyond and above awesome !!!!!

All employees there ....

LCJennings
7/06/2016

"Top-Tier! The Best Experience I've Ever Had."

After driving my car for nearly 12 years, I dreaded the process of purchasing a new one--although I knew it was time. My husband visited Lugoff Toyota and talked with Tommy Lee. He suggested that I make a visit "just to take a look at the Camry specials." Reluctantly, I went--figuring I would spend as little time as possible. Tommy was polite, listened carefully to the features that were most important to me, and answered all of my questions. Sales Manager Ralph Harper also checked-in, to make sure we were all on the same page. I cancelled my plans for visiting two other dealerships and settled on a sporty new Camry! The Lugoff Toyota team was exceptionally patient, polite, and ran their legs off to make sure I was happy--just the opposite of my previous car buying experiences. Tommy and Ralph also checked-in a few days later, to thank me again for my purchase and answer any questions. If you're considering a Toyota, I recommend that you visit Tommy and Ralph at Lugoff Toyota FIRST!

Turner2296
7/05/2016

"Car Purchase"

I purchased my car with the assistance of Tyrone and Ira and I was very pleased with the outcome. Tyrone and Ira I recommend them to anyone in helping with purchasing a new car

Mary
6/30/2016

"Greatest Car Purchasing Experence EVER!"

We had three dealerships in mind and this was our second. We had decided that we would not purchase until we visited all three but...They were fun to work with and made us a fair offer we couldn't refuse.😉 Tyrone Davis made this our best car buying experience EVER!!!

Reviews of Tyrone Davis