Lugoff Toyota

878 Highway 1 S,
Lugoff, South Carolina 29078
Lugoff Toyota Info
About Lugoff Toyota

Lugoff Toyota is a locally owned dealership in the greater Columbia area. We are a community minded business in a small town atmosphere that gives service to our customers in a manner that is "Always Fast, Fair and Friendly".

About Lugoff Toyota

FAdams
3/31/2015

"Great Service, Great Experience"

I recently purchased a Toyota 4Runner and the experience was great! I can honestly say that my salesman, Tyrone Davis, was easy to work with and did not pressure me to buy. However, his knowledge of the vehicle I was interested in, his clear effort to make sure I was satisfied, and the dealership's very competitive price resulted in my decision to make the purchase. Everyone at Lugoff Toyota was very professional and made me feel at ease with what was, for me, a major event. Thanks folks!!! Your efforts are greatly appreciated and I will be recommending others to consider you all on their next auto purchase. FAdams

kirkc
3/26/2015

"Professional and authentic "

I have to recommend the folks at Lugoff Toyota especially Scott Cooper, Tyrone Davis and Ralph Harper. They all worked as a team and were very professional and authentic in the whole process of finding a vehicle that met the need, but also the budget. Even though they closed at 6:30 PM on Wednesday's they all stayed past 8PM to help finalizing the purchase. My note of thanks to them below. Good morning Tyrone & Ralph, Just a note of thanks for all your efforts and professionalism last night concerning the Toyota Corolla Miss Stephannie was considering. I believe she made the right decision in the purchase and you all did your part in assisting her without any pressure. Thank you Ralph for your continued efforts to get her payment where it needed to be. I also understand it is sometimes necessary to ”stay over”, but I also understand it also can become monotonous. So thank you all for that curtesy as well. May God bless you all! Sincerely,

Dhilton
3/25/2015

"Best car shopping experience!"

Wally is awesome. Committed to finding me exactly what I wanted. Very friendly staff and excellent vehicles! Process was relatively painless! I would definitely recommend Wally and Lugoff Toyota to anyone in the market for a new or used vehicle.

cam2015
3/24/2015

"First time buyer"

I can honestly say that my first time purchasing a car wasnt bad at all, thanks to Joe Scott and his crew. Thanks! #teamcamry. I appreciate it. Mr. Joe Scott. You are the absolute greatest!!!

CarolARussell
3/23/2015

"Purchase of Chevy Cruze"

I had the honor of meeting Scott and his manager Ralph. They made me feel so at home and comfortable! What I'd call down-to-earth people! I wasn't at all pressured, and they left me plenty of breathing room to make my decision regarding their offer on the Chevy I was contemplating buying. I had a wonderful experience, considering I hadn't purchased a car in 10 years. It was actually fun! I would recommend anyone to include family and friends to drive a few extra miles and go to Lugoff, SC JUST to see them!

articwolf76
3/21/2015

"New vehicle purchase"

Very friendly and approachable. Listened to what we were looking for and delivered. Everyone at the dealership was extremely helpful and dedicated- even stayed after scheduled work hours to complete the sale as we were planning on heading out of town the next day. Would definitely recommend purchasing a vehicle from this location!

Jeremy

BlueKazoo
3/18/2015

"Rewarding Experience"

After going over options and availability of various vehicles that would meet our requirements, Walt led us to a great previously owned Nissan. The Lugoff Toyota team was great to work with, very knowledgeable and no pressure to make a quick decision. We'll be telling our friends about the great service at Lugoff Toyota!

73ladybugs
3/16/2015

"Excellent experience!"

From start to finish, I had a wonderful experience purchasing my new Camry. Everyone was so friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. They went out of their way to find the exact car I wanted from color to options. I also appreciate the follow-up phone calls to check in on how I am enjoying my new car and if I have any questions. It is a pleasure doing business with them.

Ljeeter15
3/14/2015

"Scott Cooper + Ira Thomas + Whole Team = Amazing Experience"

I cannot begin to express the gratitude and confidence I felt walking out of Lugoff Toyota today. I met with Scott Cooper to go over options for a car. I was hoping to buy a Hyundai Sonata, but luckily it was sold the previous night and I was back to square one. I thought I would have to begin the process over... but Scott came to my rescue and Ira just knocked my happiness through the roof. Scott was extremely helpful, he made sure my father was comfortable and safe and his "carside manner" is one I have never seen or heard of before. People are always discussing how rude and how much car dealers do not care about their customers, but I beg to differ. Everyone at Lugoff Toyota smiled (well maybe not 1 or 2 of them but that's okay) at me, greeted me, gave me hugs, and hi fives and made sure my first car buying experience was something that is through the roof. Please stay in business a long time, I will be buying my cars from you all in the future. If you move anywhere... make sure to give me a heads up. I appreciate all of you from the bottom of my heart. With my poor credit history and high anxiety, I never expected to drive out of anywhere with a car, better yet a brand new car with on 3 little miles on it. Ira really came through for me, fighting for the best deals and being extremely patient and hardworking. You cannot go wrong with this team of knowledgeable, fun, empathetic, and understanding group of people! I appreciate all of you!

TeamRankins
3/14/2015

"Frank Smith Jr is awesome"

We just purchased a brand new 2015 Toyota Sequoa , and Frank went above and beyond to make sure we were happy and satisfied! We'll be recommending you to all of our military friends!

Reviews of Ralph Harper