Lugoff Toyota

Lugoff Toyota
Call
Lugoff Toyota Info
About Lugoff Toyota

Lugoff Toyota is a locally owned dealership in the greater Columbia area. We are a community minded business in a small town atmosphere that gives service to our customers in a manner that is "Always Fast, Fair and Friendly".

About Lugoff Toyota

"Sales"

It was a very pleasurable experience!! Staff was very friendly and very willing to help you in any way. I went in not intending to actually buy a car but after their great service and very willing to help me, I came out with a new car. Megan, You Rock!!!

"Good experience buying a used Tundra"

I drove over an hour from Charlotte, NC to Lugoff, SC because they had the vehicle that I wanted at a great price. It was a pleasure to work with Alicia through the process.

"Purchasing a Toyota Highlander 2015"

Traded in a 2011 Avalon for a 2015 Toyota Highlander. Our salesman, Tyrone Davis, worked so very hard to make me happy with the choice I made. We are very happy with our car and the buying experience. Everyone was so nice!

"Our salesman"

Kent was a really great guy. Was very funny keep us laughing and entertained. Very please with the service we got. He didn't let us get bored on him. Not a moment of silence.

Kent

"Great Experience"

Everyone was friendly and helpful. Alicia is absolutely wonderful! She makes the experience easier. I am very happy with my new car and the price I paid for it.

"Worth the drive"

I am very pleased with the purchase from Lugoff Toyota. Friendly staff assisted with every aspect of the car buying experience. It was worth the long drive to find what I wanted. Would highly recommend this dealership, staff is well knowledgeable on Toyotas.

"It was superb "

we were very satisfied with our visit and purchase at this dealership. They had exactly what we were looking for and the price we wanted. Our salesman, Tyrone Davis, was excellent. He went above and beyond his duties to make sure our experience was a good one. We have already recommended him and the whole dealership to someone. We are extremely glad we went to Lugoff.

"Very good experience. "

Everyone was helpful and patient as decisions were made. This purchase was the 5th for us over the past 12 years at this dealership. Service has been a pleasant experience as well.

"Purchase"

The staff was very friendly and helped me purchase my first car. Worked with me in order to satisfy all my car needs. Highly recommend!!

"Our best car-buying experience EVER. Worth the drive!"

This is the email I wrote to the general sales manager on July 14, 2014: "Dear Samar, I just wanted to follow up and say thank you on behalf of my wife and I. I came in this afternoon and purchased a Prius Four, with assistance from Frank Smith, Cody Debruhl, and your finance and inventory managers [Matt Baker & Chris Hardin]. Everyone was extremely professional and straightforward, which I truly appreciated. In particular please congratulate Frank who is well on the path to full salesman-hood, and Cody, who heard my long story about how Dick Dyer Toyota betrayed my loyalty (I won't repeat it here - too long), and then gave me a very straightforward deal based on the TrueCar discount you offered. The fair price and no-nonsense dealing resulted in a very satisfying buying experience (and about $1500 saved over what Dick Dyer wanted). Also please thank the inventory manager [Matt Baker], whom we troubled this evening when I realized I had selected the wrong interior color. It turns out that my wife actually prefers the color I selected (lucky me), and your inventory manager [Matt] helped with valuable insight (even offering to email us pictures). I get the feeling he would have made things happen if we wanted to change. Anyway, we're looking forward to completing the paperwork and taking delivery in the next day or two. Thanks again, and please thank your team for us." Also kudos to Chris Hardin (finance), whom we enjoyed meeting; he efficiently completed our paperwork and completed the sale. Our delivery experience was flawless. We have even now purchased some extra accessories for the new Prius as well as had some service on our 2008 Prius. We will be bringing all of our service business to Lugoff in the future.

Ralph Harper