Lugoff Toyota

878 Highway 1 S,
Lugoff, South Carolina 29078
Lugoff Toyota Info
About Lugoff Toyota

Lugoff Toyota is a locally owned dealership in the greater Columbia area. We are a community minded business in a small town atmosphere that gives service to our customers in a manner that is "Always Fast, Fair and Friendly".

About Lugoff Toyota

GR
5/29/2015

"Great dealership to work with"

Lugoff Toyota is a fair and easy dealership to work with. I never felt pushed to buy something I didn't want while working with Jamie Gardner. He is very easygoing and wants to make sure you are happy with your purchase. He went out of the way to help get the vehicle we wanted and made sure we were happy. I highly recommend you going to Lugoff Toyota and asking for Jamie!

GC
5/26/2015

"Best Price Around"

Lugoff Toyota had the best price in the area - and I shopped all over the State. The dealership with the next closest price to Lugoff was 5% higher. When looking for a new vehicle, I would advise going to Lugoff last. You won't be disappointed.

blessings, dee@bbb
5/25/2015

" Enough said!! Jamie Gardner is a God sent Salesman!!!"

Jamie does not only represent this dealership with such a great attitude that could make or break a company or himself but God compelled us to call and set up a time with the best knowing that He would answer the phone. We had other options in mind to consider other places but I have dealt with this dealership over 13 year to buy from and have great service. Jamie expressed great concern for our need as well as desire in mind by being professional, kind and demonstrated great patience that made us felt comfortable and at ease to purchase our new affordable car without any pressure. We are very pleased to recognize and highly recommend that Jamie Gardner be rewarded for such great and wonderful services of the year!!! Thank you Jamie!

Pete & Michele
5/23/2015

"Jamie Gardner should be salesman of the year!"

We went in with the mind set that we were not going home with a car today-we were just shopping around. We ended up going home with a new Tacoma because Jamie was so helpful in finding us what we were looking for. We were expecting a high-pressure sales approach and were very pleased when that didn't happen. Between Jamie, Matt and Ralph, we were made an offer we couldn't refuse. Ira was great explaining the paperwork involved with leasing. Jamie was the best salesman we have come across in our many years of buying vehicles. We would recommend him and this dealership to anyone we know who is shopping for a vehicle. For all-around customer service we give Jamie a 10+ on the scale! Pete and Michele

RES
5/20/2015

"Rob Smith "

I purchased a 2015 corolla for my oldest daughter last week, we had a great experience the dealership was knowledgeable and worked with us to find the right car for Beckie

DMC
5/19/2015

"no pressure, user friendly"

I walked in and said I was not buying a car, and they don't want to try. I was, however, prepared to purchase. They ran numbers for my trade-in and for the truecar estimate (I purchased a different car than originally researched on truecar). They gave a better trade in than I expected, and made the whole process very smooth.

BrandiJ
5/18/2015

"Great Customer Service"

Jamie was Great! my mom found the vechicle online and called on sat and spoke with him we went right up there and looked at it. he stayed with us after business hours to get all the paperwork done. He did an excellent job helping us. I definitely would recommend anyone looking for a car to go to him.

Buford
5/17/2015

"Very pleasant shoping experience"

Mr. Jamie Gardner was our salesman at Lugoff Toyota. He was friendly and communicated well. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle that we were interested in purchasing. He paid close attention to what we were interested in buying. We could tell his objective was to deliver excellent service without being pushy. We live 1 hour from the dealership and we saw a vehicle on line that we were interested in,so when we arrived at the dealership, it was very close to closing time. Mr. Ralph Harper was the used car manager that assisted with the deal, he made sure that all of our questions were answered. We did not feel rushed or pressured to buy. Mr. Ira Thomas handled all of fiance work in a very timely manner. He was very professional and courteous and was great at explaining all the papers that required our signature. We received incredible service tonight and will be returning to Lugoff Toyota the next time we are in the market for a vehicle.

jbraulerson27
5/13/2015

"2015 Toyota Tundra 4x4"

Excellent service. Couldn't of asked for a better sales person to find me the truck of my dream. I wanted full payoff for my Tacoma and got it. Asked for a certain and they were able to meet it so for my overall rating of my experience and everything else that occurred today i would give it a 10 out of 10. I want to thank everyone at Lugoff Toyota for their excellent customer service and help through this process today.

2015 Sienna
5/13/2015

"2015 Toyota Sienna"

Jamey was my salesman. He is a very personable guy. After my first conversation, which was just for information, I knew he would be my salesman. He carried me through the whole process without high pressure which I don't like. I myself am in sales and do not pressure my clients. I found my experience to be very smooth with Jamey and all of the staff!

Reviews of Ira Thomas