Lujack Honda

3707 N Harrison,
Davenport, Iowa 52806
Lujack Honda Info
About Lujack Honda

At Lujack Honda, our goal is to exceed your expectations at all times. The moment your walk into our showroom, which features the latest Honda Accord, Civic, Fit, Pilot and CR-V models available, we intend to help you find a new or used car you'll love. But, our relationship doesn't end there. Once you drive your new vehicle off the lot, you want to make sure that you get as much good use of out of it as possible. That's where our car service and repair center comes in. If you buy or lease a vehicle from us, you're getting quality maintenance with certified Honda parts that are also available for purchase. Basically, you'll know your vehicle is in good hands, from beginning to end. You're also in good hands with our team of Honda lease and loan specialists. They take the stress out of the situation and work to make sure you have a pleasurable experience, while also meeting your financial needs. So, what's the quickest and easiest way to experience this unmatched service? Lujack Honda can easily be contacted online or by phone. Or, swing by and see us in person. Our showroom is conveniently housed at 3700 N Harrison Street Davenport, Iowa, and we're are always happy to chat about new vehicles and answer any questions you might have.

About Lujack Honda

Nikki
4/30/2016

"Mind blowing experience"

Lucky was an angel! He was so involved and really listened to what I wanted & got me something I didn't even know I needed it was truly a perfect fit. Very genuine guy I felt very comfortable with him and at ease.

Cherylann8
4/27/2016

"great customer service"

My father purchased his new Honda CR-V from Marvin Wyatt. Mr Wyatt was very knowledgeable and helped us locate the exact car we wanted. With our busy schedule, he was even willing to keep in contact with us on his day off. Very helpful from the purchase to the delivery. I would recommend mr Wyatt to anyone. Looking forward to working with him for my next vehicle purchase.

Marvin Wyatt

DryKleenCC
4/27/2016

"Marvin Wyatt"

They say people don't buy products as much as they "buy" the person selling it. Marvin Wyatt has been a man of integrity "doing the RIGHT thing, EVEN WHEN no one is looking" since I have known him. I trust him to take care of ALL my referrals to him as family. (Overused, i know, but so so true with this man) My next vehicle WILL be bought from him.

Marvin Wyatt

Aaron
4/19/2016

"Such a kind and courteous sales staff"

Me and my wife went to Lujack Honda in Davenport, IA on Saturday April 16 2016. We dealt with Marvin Wyatt Jr. He treated me and my family with so much kindness and worked very hard to find us a vehicle for my family. He worked and worked on it til he found the right one for my growing family. I would recommend Marvin Wyatt Jr to everyone I know who is looking for a new or used car or truck thanks Marvin for making it painless and easy for me to get a new vehicle

Marvin Wyatt Jr

eanderson20566
4/02/2016

"Incredibly friendly, helpful, and informative."

I wasn't expecting to buy a car on the first day of looking for a new car, however, the sales representative was very helpful in finding just the right kind of car for me. He also did a very good job at showing me a few options and then working with the financing office in the dealership to find me a great affordable monthly payment plan with incredibly low interest making it a snap to get a new car. He even had explained when I was looking at cars in the lot that it would be easier to get a loan and a lower monthly rate on a brand new car than a used car, making it possible to me to buy a car with an incredible warranty. I would highly recommend going to Lujack's for everyone who works there is not only friendly, but actually listens to you to find out what you are looking for/want and they do not try to push any car or deal on you.

lukin777
4/02/2016

"Looking to buy a new/used car."

Our sales man found us the right car we were looking for, and within the budget we wanted. Very courteous, and listened to our needs.

HappyCivic
3/25/2016

"Nicest People"

My son had left my lights on, ran my battery ALL the way down and now my radio says it needs a code entered in. I called and Dottie told me how to find it and if I had any trouble, just stop by for help. The code was written down wrong! She found the right one, set my clock, aired up my tires and got me an estimate for my headlight and bumper to be fixed. Nicest service department I have ever dealt with and I will be going back!

Dottie Garcia

Hondalove1960
3/24/2016

"Awsome!"

I met with sale man by the name of Marvin Wyatt on 03/19/2016. After having to cancel my appointment with him due to unforeseen events that came up. He was very understanding and courteous of my needs. He took his time and didn't come off pushy as some sales people do. I am now a proud owner of a Honda Civic and I recommend him to all my family and friends who are looking to purchase a new vehicle. Thanks Marvin! Rose B. Satisfied customer

Marvin,Wyatt

mand84
3/13/2016

"Awesome Dealer"

Lucky did an amazing job with us. He helped with all the information of the new cr-v. He did a wonderful job I would recommend him over and over again

Oatti82
3/13/2016

"Excellent"

Great experience very friendly staff and organization. In and out very quickly and promptly. Able to meet our needs with what we we were looking for in a vechicle. Able to walk out the doors with a signed contract.

Reviews of Lucky Fazliu