Lujack Honda

3707 N Harrison,
Davenport, Iowa 52806
Lujack Honda Info
About Lujack Honda

At Lujack Honda, our goal is to exceed your expectations at all times. The moment your walk into our showroom, which features the latest Honda Accord, Civic, Fit, Pilot and CR-V models available, we intend to help you find a new or used car you'll love. But, our relationship doesn't end there. Once you drive your new vehicle off the lot, you want to make sure that you get as much good use of out of it as possible. That's where our car service and repair center comes in. If you buy or lease a vehicle from us, you're getting quality maintenance with certified Honda parts that are also available for purchase. Basically, you'll know your vehicle is in good hands, from beginning to end. You're also in good hands with our team of Honda lease and loan specialists. They take the stress out of the situation and work to make sure you have a pleasurable experience, while also meeting your financial needs. So, what's the quickest and easiest way to experience this unmatched service? Lujack Honda can easily be contacted online or by phone. Or, swing by and see us in person. Our showroom is conveniently housed at 3700 N Harrison Street Davenport, Iowa, and we're are always happy to chat about new vehicles and answer any questions you might have.

About Lujack Honda

Hawkeyes73
6/21/2015

"No other person can compete!"

Age truly is just a number and I was taught that when I bought my new vehicle from Bryce. Having him be as old as my youngest at 23 you immedietly think about all the maturing up your own child still has to do so it worries you to then trust someone whose the same age to sell you somethign that's the second biggest purchase you'll ever make. However Bryce completely removed that fear from my mind the moment we first spoke on the phone. He took someone who wasn't even in the market at the time and completely legitimently proved why now was the time to trade in our 70,000 mile vehicle and start on something Brand new. I've never taken the time or effort to write a review on someone or anything for that matter. He just made such a lasting impression on me though that it will be hard to forget for years to come when the rest of the family needs vehicles. It's also very rare to get the kind of managers time Michelle was willing to prove to help finalize the parts of the deal all managers have control over. I appreciated the personal touch by having her involved in the whole process and not just after the deals done like most dealerships do if at all. I'll certainly recommened anyone and everyone I know to Bryce and really hope he stays in the business so I can follow him to sell me my vehicles from here on out.

smetheri1
6/18/2015

"Another Fantastic Experience with Lucky and Matt at Lujack's"

My wife and I have purchased multiple cars from Lujack's and with each car comes an outstanding experience. Lucky Fazliu, is the most kind and wonderful salesperson I have dealt with. He makes you feel great about your purchase and even goes over each feature of your vehicle so you do not leave the lot wondering how to use all the buttons. The sales manager, Matt Rizzo, is also always extremely helpful and goes out of his way to make the customer feel outstanding about their purchase. Matt is always willing to work with your budget and is determined to do what it takes so you can have the car of your dreams. Matt and Lucky are the reason I will continue to purchase from Lujack's and will never buy a car from any other dealership. Thanks again and I will see you next time. Steve

upchucknonu
6/15/2015

"great expeirance"

Lucky Fazliu was our salesman. Very helpful. Answered all our questions. He went way out of his way to help us . We will recommend him to our friends. We had a very good experience at the dealership. I say 5***** for all of them. Thank you guys. What a great anniversary present for us. The Civic is great. Very Happy

Craig Mettler

hannah
5/30/2015

"Lucky was wonderful to work with! "

Lucky was so great to work with. He was very personable and accommodating. He made my leasing experience very positive and I would definitely choose to work with him again.

5Burks
5/30/2015

"Easy Transaction"

Quick and easy trade toward the purchase of a new Honda, We told them what we want and they made it happen. Lucky was very pleasant to work with and we were able to get the van we really wanted.

BlueFit
5/28/2015

"Amazing Car Buying Experience"

Jason Pawloski made the entire car buying experience enjoyable. He was personable, knowledgeable, and helpful in all aspects. He explained all our options concerning new vs used allowing us to make the best choice for our purchase. The car I had my heart set on was sold and I was preparing for disappointment when Jason arranged for the exact same car in the same color to be delivered to my home in Illinois a couple days later. I encourage everyone looking to purchase a new car to go to Lujack Honda and see Jason.

Jason Pawloski

MrsHerbie11
5/25/2015

"Great experience!"

Matt Rizzo made my experience of buying my first new car affordable for me and my family. He answered all my questions and was very helpful. They also synced my phone to my car which saved me a lot of time! They took the time to show me all the features of my vehicle as well.

Nate
5/20/2015

"My CR-Z"

I want to thank all involved in helping me get into my new CR-Z. Jon Bowen was very helpful and followed up with me and answered any questions I had regarding my purchase. I want to thank Michelle for her work in helping with the process as well and her follow up with me. Finally I want to thank Tyson for putting the final details in order and making the process of my deal crystal clear. Thanks again to everyone, I'm very happy with my selection! Nate Williams Des Moines

roadrunner
5/05/2015

"bought used Fit"

Offered opportunity to test drive used/certified and new, but no pressure to choose new. ., informative, efficient. Good price. Fair trade-in. Service on my traded Honda Civic kept it going for 209k miles+

susang
5/05/2015

"first time buyer of a HONDA"

Lucky was not only very professional but was caring, pleasant and informative......unlike a lot of sales men, he was not pushy at all.....I would definitely buy another vehicle from him.......I also will try to talk my folks into looking at a Honda from him when they come back from AZ....they are talking about getting a Ford but once they see my car they might consider a Honda and I will definitely have them look up Lucky.....enjoyed doing the financing with Tyson....he was very pleasant...

Reviews of Lucky Fazliu