Lujack Honda

3707 N Harrison,
Davenport, Iowa 52806
Lujack Honda Info
About Lujack Honda

At Lujack Honda, our goal is to exceed your expectations at all times. The moment your walk into our showroom, which features the latest Honda Accord, Civic, Fit, Pilot and CR-V models available, we intend to help you find a new or used car you'll love. But, our relationship doesn't end there. Once you drive your new vehicle off the lot, you want to make sure that you get as much good use of out of it as possible. That's where our car service and repair center comes in. If you buy or lease a vehicle from us, you're getting quality maintenance with certified Honda parts that are also available for purchase. Basically, you'll know your vehicle is in good hands, from beginning to end. You're also in good hands with our team of Honda lease and loan specialists. They take the stress out of the situation and work to make sure you have a pleasurable experience, while also meeting your financial needs. So, what's the quickest and easiest way to experience this unmatched service? Lujack Honda can easily be contacted online or by phone. Or, swing by and see us in person. Our showroom is conveniently housed at 3700 N Harrison Street Davenport, Iowa, and we're are always happy to chat about new vehicles and answer any questions you might have.

About Lujack Honda

Medawson
3/23/2015

"Lucky to have Lucky"

I had a very pleasant experience buying a new Honda CR-V from Lucky Fazliu. He was very accommodating in getting all my special requests done in one day so that I could have my car as soon as possible. He gets an A+ rating!

ezraphilip
3/19/2015

"Lujack outstand solution best salseman see Jason Miller"

We had been to several other dealers to compare pricing. Jason Miller at Lujack Honda had been in contact over the years to follow up on the car we bought from him previously. We still wanted to compare used car prices on a used Chrysler van. I checked with Jason and found that he had those van as well. We had been practically kicked out of Green and Deary motors. They were set on selling us what they wanted not what we wanted. We felt like we were fresh meat. Jason took a positive approach and found the perfect car for us. He did what no one else did...he took his time, and really cared about our welfare. Being used it was not done with some minor aspects. but he pushed it through so we could take it the same day like we wanted. This is why he is good at finding solutions. He also works for a dealer that supports him in taking the best care of his customers. In short if you are even just looking for a car of any make (he has access to several different manufacturers) See Jason Miller. We will recommend him to our friends and buy from him again. Philip Seward. feel free to call him 563 445 4914 I almost want to give you his cell phone lol.

long123
3/16/2015

"Satisfied Customer"

Lucky got us the vehicle we wanted at the price we could afford. Couldn't' be happier with the way he worked for us. Thank you Lucky & Lujack Honda.

Lujack Honda responded to this review

March 17, 2015

Thank you very much for the nice review. We're excited to have you as a customer and look forward to serving you for many years. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Tony
3/14/2015

"Shopping for online used Honda Ridgeline"

We had looked online for used Ridgelines at Zimmerman Honda in Moline and LuJacks in Davenport. Saw the dark cherry pearl 2012 Ridgeline at LuJacks. On Monday, March 9, we drove approximately 40 miles to look at this specific truck and got lucky when a sales person came to assist us immediately. We introduced ourselves to "Lucky" who showed us the particular vehicle we came to see. Lucky immediately got us set up to go for a drive and get a trade in value on our 2011 Honda CRV. He did NOT try to steer us in another direction which we appreciated. Needless to say, we purchased the Ridgeline without any unnecessary pushing from Lucky. He was NOT overly aggressive, answered our questions, and worked to complete our deal to our satisfaction. We got double lucky: we now own a fun dark cherry pearl 2012 Honda Ridgeline; and we had a great experience with a great sales person, Lucky! Only one key came with the truck so Lucky set us up to have a key made Friday, March 13th, 10:30 am. Lucky stated it would take 45 minutes to 1 hour. I arrived early at 9:30. Lucky took me to service to meet David who said he would try to work me in. I was VERY comfortable in the service waiting area enjoying fresh coffee and a donut. David had my work complete and I was out of the shop by 10:50 am.

David in service

ruppgeoff
2/18/2015

"Good customer service and very professional"

Our last two vehicle purchases have come through Lujacks Honda. We have been very happy with the customer service we have received and their service department has been very accomodating. We had a oil change that ran a little long(and my wife had all the kids with her) and she ended up getting it free due to the time it took. I really have nothing but good to say about Lujacks from my dealing with them.

Tyson in Finance

happypilotowner
1/29/2015

"Great experience"

Alexis did a great job helping us locate and lease a new Honda Pilot. The price was better than our local dealer so it was worth the short drive. I would recommend Lujacks to others.

Alexis Warren

luckyme
1/28/2015

"great"

I first worked with Brenda from Nissan and although I didn't get approved from there she was awesome!! I got approved from Honda and Del worked with me from then on. everyone I worked with were great!! I love Lujacks and recommend them to everyone when I get the chance.

Brenda

Halle Alexis
1/12/2015

"Lucky "LJ" Fazliu"

I've been car shopping quite a few times and at many different places and Lucky Fazliu was by far the best and most fair salesman I've met. If I ever need a new car he will be the first guy I call and will be the first guy I'll recommend to anyone in the market.

jasondemuth
1/03/2015

"Quick painless shopping experience"

Found a car online - was sent a great personalized video showing me the car and invited to come in for a test drive. Worked with Charlie at the dealership - consultative, no pressure, very honest. Great experience, paperwork was quick. I found the car online, and was driving my new honda in under 4 hours with no real hassle. If you are looking for a fast, painless way to buy a car, I recommend Charlie!

Honda fan
12/31/2014

"Customer Service alive and well at Lujack Honda"

We just purchased our third Honda from John Bremer and couldn't be more satisfied. John called last week to wish my husband Happy Birthday and check up on us as he does each year. During this call I asked John about the new 2015 Honda Odyssey, how it differs from our 2012 and any year end incentives. John is very knowledgable about Honda's products. He asked questions about our vehicle and promised to get back to me. John got right back to us with enticing numbers for the new vehicle and our trade in. John has incredible follow through and impressive sales skills. Never pushy, always pleasant, he makes you feel comfortable. We walked in days later without an appointment and not expecting to purchase. John had all the information we discussed days prior and we ended up with even better numbers as we bought that day. Jason Walter, in financing, made the paperwork easy. Jason presented extended warranty and environmental package options very well without pushing us. John Bremer personally went over all the new features, synced my phone and attached our license plate. We left Lujack Honda with our new 2015 Odyssey that very day. Thank you Jason and especially John for your exceptional customer service! Jim and Katy Jepsen

Reviews of Lucky Fazliu