Lujack Honda

Lujack Honda

Call
Lujack Honda Info
About Lujack Honda

At Lujack Honda, our goal is to exceed your expectations at all times. The moment your walk into our showroom, which features the latest Honda Accord, Civic, Fit, Pilot and CR-V models available, we intend to help you find a new or used car you'll love. But, our relationship doesn't end there. Once you drive your new vehicle off the lot, you want to make sure that you get as much good use of out of it as possible. That's where our car service and repair center comes in. If you buy or lease a vehicle from us, you're getting quality maintenance with certified Honda parts that are also available for purchase. Basically, you'll know your vehicle is in good hands, from beginning to end. You're also in good hands with our team of Honda lease and loan specialists. They take the stress out of the situation and work to make sure you have a pleasurable experience, while also meeting your financial needs. So, what's the quickest and easiest way to experience this unmatched service? Lujack Honda can easily be contacted online or by phone. Or, swing by and see us in person. Our showroom is conveniently housed at 3700 N Harrison Street Davenport, Iowa, and we're are always happy to chat about new vehicles and answer any questions you might have.

About Lujack Honda

"He made it right..."

When purchasing my used Ford Focus, I asked about a second key fob. Jon assured me they were in the "packet" and he would get it to me. He could not locate the packet with the key and fob and went out of his way to supply me with a new key and fob. He turned me from a customer that felt used into a customer who felt valued. I sincerely appreciate the customer service he provided. Thank you, Jon. I can now honestly recommend you as a confident salesman who will back up his promises.

"Honest and Fair"

Lujack was friendly, responsive, honest and fair. They offered a good interest rate the first time. Lujack follows through on their promises and in a timely manner.

"Lujack Honda Made Car-Buying Easy"

After trying unsuccessfully at other dealers to get a deal on two brand new vehicles (an Odyssey and a Civic), Lujack Honda not only gave me the two vehicles I wanted, but gave me the price - even the color - I wanted. I felt that the staff was completely honest with me and they worked very hard to get me exactly what I wanted. Alexis Warren and Matt Rizzo were exceptional in sales and Dan Reitinger made financing easy. I had a great experience and I would recommend Lujack Honda to anyone. My only regret is that I didn't go to Lujack Honda first. I won't make that mistake agin. The next time I need a vehicle, Lujack Honda will be my first stop. I am one satisfied customer.

Alexis Warren

"The Best car buying experience, ever! :-D"

I could not be happier with the purchase of my Certified Pre-owned Honda CRV-EX-L. The vehicle itself is in better than "excellent condition". My Sales Consultant Jen Agent was extremely friendly, patient and knowledgeable not only about this vehicle but the financing and application process as well. Jason Walter knew everything there is to know about the numbers and Brice Peters seemed to pull the deal together quickly and effortlessly. This could not have been a better car buying experience!

"Great Buying Experience!"

Great buying experience! We just purchased a new 2015 CR-V EX-L. Our Salesperson, John Bremer, and Finance Manger, Dan Reitinger, were both extremely knowledgeable, helpful, courteous, and efficient. Our experience couldn't have been better!

"Great Buying Experience!"

Great buying experience! We recently purchased a new 2015 CR-V EX-L. Our Salesperson, John Bremer, and the Finance Manager, Dan Reitinger, were both very knowledgeable, helpful, courteous, and efficient. Our experience couldn't have been better!

"Equinox"

Jen did a great job! We had an awesome experience and she was very patient with us having our 1 month old with us! Love the new car!

"I had an awesome experience with Jen Agent"

I new what I wanted when I went in, just wasn't sure if I wanted to lease or buy and wasn't sure which package I wanted. Jen explained the leasing process vs buying and went through the car options with me so I could make an easy decision. I would defiantly use her again and will be recommending her to friends and family!

"Great Deal"

Brad was very helpful when my wife and I purchased a brand new Odyssey. He is the best salesman I have ever met. I buy all my vehicles from him! thanks Mr. Brad Johnson

"No slimey salespeople!"

It was a great experience and we got exactly what we needed. They went above and beyond to bring us what we needed and brought a vehicle to the swimming pool where our kids were having lessons because we have five kids. Who does that?! Talk about excellent customer service!

Reviews of Dan Reitinger