Lujack Honda

Lujack Honda

Call
Lujack Honda Info
About Lujack Honda

At Lujack Honda, our goal is to exceed your expectations at all times. The moment your walk into our showroom, which features the latest Honda Accord, Civic, Fit, Pilot and CR-V models available, we intend to help you find a new or used car you'll love. But, our relationship doesn't end there. Once you drive your new vehicle off the lot, you want to make sure that you get as much good use of out of it as possible. That's where our car service and repair center comes in. If you buy or lease a vehicle from us, you're getting quality maintenance with certified Honda parts that are also available for purchase. Basically, you'll know your vehicle is in good hands, from beginning to end. You're also in good hands with our team of Honda lease and loan specialists. They take the stress out of the situation and work to make sure you have a pleasurable experience, while also meeting your financial needs. So, what's the quickest and easiest way to experience this unmatched service? Lujack Honda can easily be contacted online or by phone. Or, swing by and see us in person. Our showroom is conveniently housed at 3700 N Harrison Street Davenport, Iowa, and we're are always happy to chat about new vehicles and answer any questions you might have.

About Lujack Honda

happypilotowner
1/29/2015

"Great experience"

Alexis did a great job helping us locate and lease a new Honda Pilot. The price was better than our local dealer so it was worth the short drive. I would recommend Lujacks to others.

Alexis Warren

luckyme
1/28/2015

"great"

I first worked with Brenda from Nissan and although I didn't get approved from there she was awesome!! I got approved from Honda and Del worked with me from then on. everyone I worked with were great!! I love Lujacks and recommend them to everyone when I get the chance.

Brenda

Halle Alexis
1/12/2015

"Lucky "LJ" Fazliu"

I've been car shopping quite a few times and at many different places and Lucky Fazliu was by far the best and most fair salesman I've met. If I ever need a new car he will be the first guy I call and will be the first guy I'll recommend to anyone in the market.

jasondemuth
1/03/2015

"Quick painless shopping experience"

Found a car online - was sent a great personalized video showing me the car and invited to come in for a test drive. Worked with Charlie at the dealership - consultative, no pressure, very honest. Great experience, paperwork was quick. I found the car online, and was driving my new honda in under 4 hours with no real hassle. If you are looking for a fast, painless way to buy a car, I recommend Charlie!

Honda fan
12/31/2014

"Customer Service alive and well at Lujack Honda"

We just purchased our third Honda from John Bremer and couldn't be more satisfied. John called last week to wish my husband Happy Birthday and check up on us as he does each year. During this call I asked John about the new 2015 Honda Odyssey, how it differs from our 2012 and any year end incentives. John is very knowledgable about Honda's products. He asked questions about our vehicle and promised to get back to me. John got right back to us with enticing numbers for the new vehicle and our trade in. John has incredible follow through and impressive sales skills. Never pushy, always pleasant, he makes you feel comfortable. We walked in days later without an appointment and not expecting to purchase. John had all the information we discussed days prior and we ended up with even better numbers as we bought that day. Jason Walter, in financing, made the paperwork easy. Jason presented extended warranty and environmental package options very well without pushing us. John Bremer personally went over all the new features, synced my phone and attached our license plate. We left Lujack Honda with our new 2015 Odyssey that very day. Thank you Jason and especially John for your exceptional customer service! Jim and Katy Jepsen

Honda Owner For Life
12/30/2014

"Honda Owner For Life"

Our 2008 Honda Pilot recently saved our family in a car accident on the day of Christmas Eve. We purchased a new 2015 Honda Pilot within the same day of our initial visit. Jennifer, Jason and Brice made us very comfortable as a team. They worked together to ensure that we were comfortable with all the decisions involved. Thank you again for all your support. This is our fourth Honda and we couldn't be happier. Suggest that you promote the safety features of your products in combination of the great value provided. You have many loyal customers because of safety, including our family. Keep up the great work Lujack Honda, you will be getting many recommendations from us.

Gabriellavanrij
12/28/2014

"The manager Matt and the sales guy Mike made it terrific"

Hi Mike Lagrone and Matt Rizzo the manager were kind and very patient explaining the differences between all the model Honda's and which one would suit our needs the best! Excellent services and Kindness. Thank you Matt and Mike and Jason (loved how easy you made it for us! I would rate you 11 out of 10 that is how great an experience it was. Gabriella van Rij and Bobbie Folsom. PS: we love the new Honda accord touring V6 4 door

Dennis
12/22/2014

"Salesman"

Del was our salesman for the day and he was not pushy or overbearing. He bent over backwards to make sure we were satisfied. I will buy more cars here when I need one. I am a Honda man and love the 2010 Honda Accord Coupe I just bought. Dell made sure the car was clean inside and out. Thanks Del hope all is well with you. Dennis and Ilene Durham

gskahill
12/17/2014

"Greg Skahill"

We recently purchased a 2015 Honda CRV. Our experience dealing with Lujack Honda was very professional and with no pressure or hassles. We are extremely satisfied and would purchase another vehicle from them in the future. Thanks Mr. Greg Rietz for making our purchase a pleasant experience.

betheaux
12/12/2014

"Ask for Lucky - You won't be disappointed."

My experience at Lujack Honda was completely unexpected. I started out looking at a used CR-V a couple months ago with Lucky Fazliu, which actually sold while I was waiting to test drive it. He waited with me and chatted for over a half hour while we hung out to see if the deal was going to go through, so I got to know him better. That really helps put customers at ease, at least customers like me (I like to talk). In our discussion, Lucky recommended a new CR-V, which we had ruled out at that point. He asked that I give him the opportunity to present other vehicles if they came available, and didn't try to push other vehicles on their lot that weren't specific to my stated needs. Two months later the hunt was on again and I returned to Lujack as they had two more used CR-V's I wanted to test drive. I had my four year old daughter with me, and a car seat - not the easiest of circumstances. Lucky was very kind to my daughter and offered to entertain her and help me get the seat in and out of the car. Unfortunately neither car panned out there either. While trying to negotiate on one of the vehicles, Lucky explained the benefits of leasing new (something we had done in the past but not considered again), and the incredible end of year incentives available that would put our payments well below our target budget. After working together with Matt Rizzo, we were able to quickly come to price that made me happy. One thing that drives me nuts is back and forth between sales and management. That simply did not happen at Lujacks. Lucky brought management out right away, I saw the numbers I needed to see, and we got the deal done. Time is money, and they saved me both. I know this is long, but as a frequent car buyer in the past, I have dealt with many dealers. I have purchased cars in 6 states. I've never had as good an experience as in my back yard at Lujacks. As has been said before in these reviews, Lucky treated me like family. Matt was frank and to the point (I like that), but reasonable. Dan in Finance was easy to work with and thorough. I feel comfortable referring my friends and family to Lujacks. Great experience. Thank you Lucky and Team!

Reviews of Jason Walter