Lujack Honda

3707 N Harrison,
Davenport, Iowa 52806
Lujack Honda Info
About Lujack Honda

At Lujack Honda, our goal is to exceed your expectations at all times. The moment your walk into our showroom, which features the latest Honda Accord, Civic, Fit, Pilot and CR-V models available, we intend to help you find a new or used car you'll love. But, our relationship doesn't end there. Once you drive your new vehicle off the lot, you want to make sure that you get as much good use of out of it as possible. That's where our car service and repair center comes in. If you buy or lease a vehicle from us, you're getting quality maintenance with certified Honda parts that are also available for purchase. Basically, you'll know your vehicle is in good hands, from beginning to end. You're also in good hands with our team of Honda lease and loan specialists. They take the stress out of the situation and work to make sure you have a pleasurable experience, while also meeting your financial needs. So, what's the quickest and easiest way to experience this unmatched service? Lujack Honda can easily be contacted online or by phone. Or, swing by and see us in person. Our showroom is conveniently housed at 3700 N Harrison Street Davenport, Iowa, and we're are always happy to chat about new vehicles and answer any questions you might have.

About Lujack Honda

Nate
5/20/2015

"My CR-Z"

I want to thank all involved in helping me get into my new CR-Z. Jon Bowen was very helpful and followed up with me and answered any questions I had regarding my purchase. I want to thank Michelle for her work in helping with the process as well and her follow up with me. Finally I want to thank Tyson for putting the final details in order and making the process of my deal crystal clear. Thanks again to everyone, I'm very happy with my selection! Nate Williams Des Moines

roadrunner
5/05/2015

"bought used Fit"

Offered opportunity to test drive used/certified and new, but no pressure to choose new. ., informative, efficient. Good price. Fair trade-in. Service on my traded Honda Civic kept it going for 209k miles+

susang
5/05/2015

"first time buyer of a HONDA"

Lucky was not only very professional but was caring, pleasant and informative......unlike a lot of sales men, he was not pushy at all.....I would definitely buy another vehicle from him.......I also will try to talk my folks into looking at a Honda from him when they come back from AZ....they are talking about getting a Ford but once they see my car they might consider a Honda and I will definitely have them look up Lucky.....enjoyed doing the financing with Tyson....he was very pleasant...

weldinggirl
5/03/2015

"GREAT experience with Honda CR V"

The experience was excellent. Greg Ritz was very helpful in getting me what I want. It didn't take long time to get the finance. Bada big bad bom. We where driving a brand new Crv.

Mrs. Foreman
4/28/2015

"Customer Service is no longer a priority to Lujack Honda"

The 2015 Honda Accord Coupe we just leased will be the last I purchase from Lujack Honda. This is the 5th car we have bought through them. Previous excellent customer service is what kept bringing us back over the years but this last experience was horrible and I will not go through it again. We were told one thing, then another. Our past deals were quick and easy but this one took forever. Customer service is no longer King with them I guess. The General Manager did not want to honor something in a flier they sent us. He said they had no record of an offer like that. Brought in the flyer, still didn't matter. I guess now they like to false advertise also. Buyer beware of this company. Just remember if this is how they treat their long term customers...

bill1958
4/23/2015

"Bad experience"

Didn't like the way I was treatEd by business manager 0.9 financing listed on website but was told did not apply to this vehicle then don't put it on website had a few others issues

Barbara / Hyundai 2014
4/20/2015

"Great Experience 2014 Hyundai Elantra GT"

Our salesman was a true professional and very Knowledgeable. Also, very on point, as to what I was looking for. Because of him I drove off the showroom floor in a brand new, 2014 Hyundai Elantra GT with 48 miles. Wow!! Even though I went looking for a different car. Joe catered to my needs and made it happen. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a vehicle and a fair, courteous, and honest salesman. Thanks Joe for making it happen! ~ Barb P

Joe Dominguez

tesla15
4/17/2015

"Overall Great Experience: CPO 2012 Honda Pilot"

I went to Lujacks Honda after spending months looking for the right vehicle for my family. I finally noticed a well priced Certified Pre-Owned 2012 Honda Pilot. I went there that same day to check the vehicle out. After walking the lot for a couple minutes, Lucky Fazliu stepped out and introduced himself and took care of me from there. I told him what I was there for, that one specific Honda, and he took me right to it and didn't try to steer me in any other direction. He was very professional and courteous and made me feel comfortable right from the start. We started to test drive the vehicle and it rode very well. Upon entering the highway Lucky said, "Make sure you really push the pedal to get a feel for it." While I normally do this anyway, he was the first salesman to encourage me to do it. I swear he would have let me test the crash rating just to make me feel comfortable with the vehicle. The vehicle ran great and it was priced very well so I wanted to talk numbers to see if we could get this vehicle. During the price negotiation, the demeanor of the sales staff didn't change. They (Lucky and now Michelle Woods) were professional, polite, non-invasive, and very forthcoming with any information I asked for. Keep in mind this was already at closing time. I was there two hours past closing and they still took care of me like I was the first customer through the door. Also, I had my young daughter with me the whole time and we haven't eaten for about 7 hours. The staff made sure they took care of our needs and didn't solely focus on talking about numbers. The staff was multidimensional in the way they assisted me and my situation. Not long after we sat down we worked out a final number and I had no complaints. The next step is worrying about paying for the car so we stepped in with the finance guy, Love Young. We were already there way past closing and Love treated us with respect and didn't try to push us out the door. He was polite the whole time. I signed the paperwork and we were able to take the car home that night. After the late night, I re-looked what we discussed and noticed an error in the documentation. I brought it up to the Sales Manager and she took care of the issue. Mr. Young called me shortly after correcting the documentation and apologized for the error and went, what I felt was, beyond and above what was needed to correct the situation. The way he handled the situation earned my respect and more. I have nothing but good things to say about the way Lujacks Honda handled the buying process ,from sales to finance, and made me feel comfortable with the purchase. I would highly recommend giving Lujacks Honda an opportunity to meet your needs. If Lucky, Michelle, and Love treat you as they treated me, you are guaranteed to feel good about your decision to purchase from them.

Love Young

npmhonda2015
4/14/2015

"Easy buying experience"

Our salesman was friendly and knowledgeable. They beat the price of multiple dealers without any tough negotiation. We are very happy with our new CR-V.

V,Suzanne
4/11/2015

"2015 Accord"

After driving the 2015 Accord for a week I still cannot believe the upgrades that have been added since my last car, the 2012 Accord. I love the backup camera and will love the cell phone access once I get used to using the correct icons! (I tend to hit the wrong buttons in my hurry to try and answer the phone.) Sales Rep Greg is a gem. He works hard to please a "fussy" client. I would highly recommend him.

Reviews of Lucky Fazliu