Lujack Honda

Lujack Honda

Call
Lujack Honda Info
About Lujack Honda

At Lujack Honda, our goal is to exceed your expectations at all times. The moment your walk into our showroom, which features the latest Honda Accord, Civic, Fit, Pilot and CR-V models available, we intend to help you find a new or used car you'll love. But, our relationship doesn't end there. Once you drive your new vehicle off the lot, you want to make sure that you get as much good use of out of it as possible. That's where our car service and repair center comes in. If you buy or lease a vehicle from us, you're getting quality maintenance with certified Honda parts that are also available for purchase. Basically, you'll know your vehicle is in good hands, from beginning to end. You're also in good hands with our team of Honda lease and loan specialists. They take the stress out of the situation and work to make sure you have a pleasurable experience, while also meeting your financial needs. So, what's the quickest and easiest way to experience this unmatched service? Lujack Honda can easily be contacted online or by phone. Or, swing by and see us in person. Our showroom is conveniently housed at 3700 N Harrison Street Davenport, Iowa, and we're are always happy to chat about new vehicles and answer any questions you might have.

About Lujack Honda

"I had an awesome experience with Jen Agent"

I new what I wanted when I went in, just wasn't sure if I wanted to lease or buy and wasn't sure which package I wanted. Jen explained the leasing process vs buying and went through the car options with me so I could make an easy decision. I would defiantly use her again and will be recommending her to friends and family!

"Great Deal"

Brad was very helpful when my wife and I purchased a brand new Odyssey. He is the best salesman I have ever met. I buy all my vehicles from him! thanks Mr. Brad Johnson

"No slimey salespeople!"

It was a great experience and we got exactly what we needed. They went above and beyond to bring us what we needed and brought a vehicle to the swimming pool where our kids were having lessons because we have five kids. Who does that?! Talk about excellent customer service!

"Used car for our daughter"

We have nothing to say but good things about this dealer! Jen Agent from Lujack Honda was the greatest. She did a wonderful job and would highly recommend her if you are shopping for a vehicle!

"Great dealership, great prices and no pressure"

Have been to this dealership for three purchases, 2 with my girlfriend and 1 purchase myself and receive the utmost courtesy you would expect. Salesman //del smith has helped with all three purchases and will continue to work with him in the future. Couldn't be happier. Thank you Lujacks and thank you Del Smith!

"Great sales experiance"

i just want you to know if i need a car im going to use MikeLagrone. I took my parents to get a car and he was vary nice and made my parents vary relaxed. I wish there were more sales people like him Honda should be happy to have him working for them. Thanks again Mike I will send all freinds and family your way...Thanks for the key chain. I also think Greg did a great job fixing my car vert nice ..all together Great job guys.

Greg Bartrand

"Buying my Chevy Malibu"

Brad made sure that I received the vehicle of my dreams and made sure the vehicle was held until I had a chance to see it. He went above and beyond the normal sales experience! Jason made sure we understood the financial end of things.

"misscommunication led to unpleasant experince"

First I want to say Del Smith was an awesome salesman. What made this unpleasant was dealing with Brice. When I test drove the vehicle, the passenger side mirror was broken. Del said it would be fixed, they were waiting on a part. I brought the vehicle in the next day to have it detailed and to get a second key made. Everything was taken care of except for the mirror. Del said that it was going to be over 500 dollars and they were not going to pay for it. Keep in mind that I signed a form at purchase that stated they would fix the mirror. Here is where Brice came in. His idea of fixing the mirror was to take it off the door and put it on the frame (that's what you do when you have the doors off a Jeep). My idea of fixing it was to replace the broken plastic frame that holds the mirror. After arguing with Brice, who severely lacks in customer service skills, I told him I was done talking to him and he walked away. I asked Del if I could talk to Brice's boss and out comes Shawn Martens. What a very nice man. He was able to find a solution and makes us all happy. Shawn understands the importance of having excellent customer service skills. You never want to have a customer walk away with a bad taste in their mouth. A person who has a bad experience will tell an average of 7-9 people. A person who has a good experience will tell an average of 2-3 people. Del and Shawn saved the sale. I was ready to take my old car back after dealing with Brice. Thank You Del and Shawn. I love my Jeep!

"Great communication...super helpful!"

I was looking for a new vehicle and the folks at Lujack Honda were excellent. I worked with Jonathan and I was grateful for his helpful attitude. They communicated well, and I appreciated the attention that I received. I highly recommend them!

"Honda CR-V"

Del is a great salesman and so is Dan! Both are awesome guys, plus great place to get a car! Absolutely amazing service between both.

Reviews of Del Smith