Lujack Honda

3707 N Harrison,
Davenport, Iowa 52806
Lujack Honda Info
About Lujack Honda

At Lujack Honda, our goal is to exceed your expectations at all times. The moment your walk into our showroom, which features the latest Honda Accord, Civic, Fit, Pilot and CR-V models available, we intend to help you find a new or used car you'll love. But, our relationship doesn't end there. Once you drive your new vehicle off the lot, you want to make sure that you get as much good use of out of it as possible. That's where our car service and repair center comes in. If you buy or lease a vehicle from us, you're getting quality maintenance with certified Honda parts that are also available for purchase. Basically, you'll know your vehicle is in good hands, from beginning to end. You're also in good hands with our team of Honda lease and loan specialists. They take the stress out of the situation and work to make sure you have a pleasurable experience, while also meeting your financial needs. So, what's the quickest and easiest way to experience this unmatched service? Lujack Honda can easily be contacted online or by phone. Or, swing by and see us in person. Our showroom is conveniently housed at 3700 N Harrison Street Davenport, Iowa, and we're are always happy to chat about new vehicles and answer any questions you might have.

About Lujack Honda

HappyHondaOwner
8/31/2015

"Best Deal In Town"

I purchased a 2015 CR-V EX and had a great experience with Lujack's. I wasn't sure which model I wanted to purchase so the salesman (Ian) had three different models pulled around front so that it would be convenient for me to compare them. It would have been simple enough for me to walk the 100ft away they were on the lot but they provided great customer service by going out of their way and made both my boyfriend and I feel like important clients. I had shopped both local Honda dealerships, as like most buyers I wanted the best deal, and Lujack's provided the better of the two deals. The next day after I purchased the vehicle I noticed that the purchase price on the sales agreement was incorrect. I called Lujack's and they fixed the issue right away and included a free oil change for my inconvenience. Lou and Ian were both very helpful and friendly to work with.

Ian Leonard

Joanie
8/31/2015

"Everything amazing except the finance guy!"

I took my car in to see what they would give me for a trade and by the end of the day, I had a car reserved with my name on it! Cole was extremely polite and friendly regarding the entire experience. He was thorough but not too pushy. I work in sales as well and he is definitely an asset to any sales team. We actually purchased our new pilot without even test driving it! We typically only keep our cars for 3-4 years and then trade them in for a newer model. I would have given five stars to this dealership but when we sat down with the finance department (Tyson), he was exceptionally rude. He treated us like we were wasting his time. He was short with us throughout the whole signing and barely looked us in the eye. There was a difference between the check we brought to purchase the car and the final purchase agreement. When I asked about the difference (which was in our favor), he bit my head off and said they'd figure it out and probably cut us a check but he had never personally drafted a purchase agreement until now so it would not be his fault. We did not care who's fault it was, just wanted to make sure they could take a check for the higher amount. We expressed our frustration and displeasure to Cole once we finished with Tyson. My husband was so outraged he almost walked away and changed his mind. It turns out the difference in the amount was because of the license plates and they drafted the amount wrong which made Cole jump through some hoops later. All of which could have been avoided if Tyson listened to us in the first place. It is such a shame to have such a wonderful dealership with amazing sales people and have one bad apple leave a distaste and sour our lasting impression... Joanie Dean

jim76274
8/29/2015

"Excellent Care"

I started with an online quote and received all the answers I needed for my purchase. When I got my new car everything was explained and ready for me. One of my friends has already come in and checked out a vehicle.

Barb and Marv
8/23/2015

""Professional customer service ""

Lucky is very professional. He listened, gave options, was though and was very patient, all of which makes him a great sales person. I have high expectations as I have a long history which this dealership. Lucky met my high expectations and I look forward to driving my new vehicle every day.

craig
8/23/2015

"great customer service"

all visits to lujacks , have been very positive. Lucky was very helpful in shopping for our new 2015 crv. Lucky was very knowledgeable in selling us a car.

ArcCog
8/22/2015

"Great experience"

I had heard good things about this dealership and everything I heard was correct. Greg was a great sales person and I also dealt with the manager Matt (who was also very helpful). Very good customer service.

geezer44
8/21/2015

"Purchase of new vehicle"

Jon Bowen knew his product and demonstrated how the systems worked. We did a test drive and he answered all questions. His car selling process was though and quick.

swtt3a
8/20/2015

"help me all the way"

i wouldnt think i would able get car that help me with my difficulty with out Lucky help. he had help me with his kind heart make me feel it not all about his job only . but more is the client need.

tbranham
8/16/2015

"lucky and Dave!"

Very patient and extremely friendly. Great customer service! Lucky is the "buddy" you can count on. He was dedicated in finding me the vehicle that would last me a life time. However during signing Lou seemed a bit pushy and impatient. His costumer service skills could use some help. Without that I would recommend everyone to buy a car from my buddy lucky!

Barb
8/13/2015

"My first Honda Civic"

Lucky Fazliu was my salesman. He was very helpful and answered any questions I had with great knowledge of the Honda. I was not sure which of 2 cars I wanted and he pointed out the benefits between both. Made the choice easier. He went out of his way to help me get my new car to my house so I could drive my current car home. That was great!! Also Dave was very good at getting me closer to the $$ I was wanting to spend.

Dave from finance.