Lujack Honda

3707 N Harrison,
Davenport, Iowa 52806
Lujack Honda Info
About Lujack Honda

At Lujack Honda, our goal is to exceed your expectations at all times. The moment your walk into our showroom, which features the latest Honda Accord, Civic, Fit, Pilot and CR-V models available, we intend to help you find a new or used car you'll love. But, our relationship doesn't end there. Once you drive your new vehicle off the lot, you want to make sure that you get as much good use of out of it as possible. That's where our car service and repair center comes in. If you buy or lease a vehicle from us, you're getting quality maintenance with certified Honda parts that are also available for purchase. Basically, you'll know your vehicle is in good hands, from beginning to end. You're also in good hands with our team of Honda lease and loan specialists. They take the stress out of the situation and work to make sure you have a pleasurable experience, while also meeting your financial needs. So, what's the quickest and easiest way to experience this unmatched service? Lujack Honda can easily be contacted online or by phone. Or, swing by and see us in person. Our showroom is conveniently housed at 3700 N Harrison Street Davenport, Iowa, and we're are always happy to chat about new vehicles and answer any questions you might have.

About Lujack Honda

lamfam
1/31/2016

"Lucky and my New Honda Pilot"

Stopped by Honda to look at what used Pilots they had in stock and got to meet Lucky. He was not pushy and gave me the options between used and new. Lucky was knowledgeable and so pleasant to work with. He went out of his way to get us the information we wanted and eventually the Pilot with added sensing. Lou took care of all the paperwork and made it simple and quick. I will definitely do business with Lucky and Lujack Honda again. I love my Honda Pilot!

Raven Nation
1/25/2016

"2 Mins turned into a New Car..."

We were in town visiting friends. We drove through the lot just to see if there was a Pilot available and we ran into Lucky. Lucky was kind and pleasant to speak to. I told him what type of car we were looking for and that we lived 3 hours away. I didn't expect much but a few days later Lucky called and said he found the car we wanted. 2 days later we drove back the 3 hours and bought the car from Lucky. Very personable, great at what he does, and we enjoyed the experience. It had to be good otherwise we would not have driven 3 hours back. During our meeting over the finances with Lou, the products he told us about were all good. Later on we realized a few items didn't work for us and Lou was able to resolve the issue for us without having us drive back.

maher4
1/22/2016

"LUCKY @ LUJACK'S "

Our second new Honda purchased from Lucky & Matt. Both experiences have been very positive and smooth. Lucky is knowledgeable, professional, friendly and oh-so-enjoyable to deal with. I am a seasoned vehicle purchaser and go into the deal knowing exactly what I want and don't want. They work with me every step of the way and make the process very easily and painless as possible. If you are in the market for a new Honda, I would definitely search out LUCKY at Lujack Honda.

OnlyHondas89
1/12/2016

"Friendly & Knowledgeable "

Sales personnel is eager to help assist you with your specific needs and they know the ins and outs of the vehicles they sell to answer any questions you may have!

Nichol Fogle
12/22/2015

"Amazing "

We had a bad experience with another dealership in the Quad Cities and we came here. They rolled out the red carpet and treated us like royalty. Lujack all the way. We will definitely be back. Thank you

Marvin,Nate, and Dave!!

Don&Jane
12/22/2015

"Enjoyable to talk to "

Lucky was very pleasant and easy to talk to. He answered our questions and seemed sincerely interested in selling us a car that we would be happy with in the long run.

kristi62
11/17/2015

"Would buy from them again"

Cole Vandewoestyne did a terrific job of helping me to choose and buy a new car. When buying cars in the past, I have always felt that I was entering an area in which I was uncertain and vulnerable. Cole was so honest, sincere, and helpful that he put me at ease. Lou Stella helped me on the financial end and gave me a great trade-in value that made it realistic for me to buy my new Civic. I would recommend them to friends and I would buy from them again.

whitecaronly
11/09/2015

"Lucky made it fun"

Buying a new car can be stressful. Working with Lucky took some of that stress away. He made it clear that he was there to give us what we wanted, not what the dealership might be trying to sell. He spent lots of time with us helping us find the right car for us. We talked and laughed and, eventually, bought a great car. I recommend Lucky to anyone looking for a new Honda.

Diamond
10/30/2015

"Mike's the man!!"

I would like to recognize Michael Whitfield on his excellent customer service skills. He went above and beyond to get me behind the wheel of a new car. I had to leave to go to work before he was able to accomplish this but he kept in contact with me throughout the day and said he would continue until I drove off the lot not only with a different car but a brand new one. He went over to Honda and spoke with Cole and from there they accomplished the impossible. The two of them work great as a team even though they are from different dealers. You did the community a great service when you hired Michael he's the best at what he does without a doubt. I will be referring anyone I know who is looking to person a vehicle. Not to mention Cole did an excellent job of explaining everything to me I couldn't be more happy.

george&elke
10/16/2015

"We were lucky to find 'Lucky'!"

My wife and I have purchased two cars before at Lujacks so we decided to check them out again. We were very lucky to find Lucky. :-) His priorities are customer satisfaction by finding the right car for our individual needs as well as insuring mutually agreeable terms. He is intelligent and compassionate with a great sense of humor. He is a joy to be around. We give him our highest endorsement.

Reviews of Lucky Fazliu