Lujack Honda

Lujack Honda Info

Zimmerman Honda

joepoch
8/28/2016

"Care free buying experience"

Cole was my salesman and he made it a hassle free buying experience. As a Army National Guard member he really took care of me as a veteran. I will definitely recommend friends and family to Lujack for future buying.

Cole Vandewoestyne and Chad Ingwersen

Deutchcaraddict
8/19/2016

"Excellent Sales Staff"

I would recommend Parker Hawk and the sales staff of Lujack Honda. They helped me to choose the right vehicle at the right price. Attentive to the details!

Parker Hawk

brenda318
7/12/2016

"Jeff Deets"

hi. I have purchased many vehicles through jeff Deets. He makes my experience very enjoyable as he listens to my family's needs and BUDGET. I highly recommend Jeff if your looking for a new or preowed vehicle. He will always treat you above and beyond the call of duty.

Jeff Deets

Debbie
6/24/2016

"Service/Purchase new vehicle"

Went in to have mirror replaced on our Accord; Lucky came back to service waiting area and we chatted and he brought the CRV that I told him I liked to the service area; test drove and then traded our Accord for the CRV. Lucky has an awesome personality and a great sense of humor; 2nd Honda we purchased from him. He asked what would make us happy; told him and it happened. Love my CRV.

gkconnell
6/17/2016

"Lujack and Lucky"

Lucky is the reason I bought from Lujack Honda.He was respectful and gained my confidence quickly. He listened to my needs and made the whole experience painless.He answered all of my questions and guided me thru the whole process. Thanks Lucky!

Ajeti
6/15/2016

"DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM THEM!!!"

I bought a Mazda Cx7 from them and it has been non-stop rudeness from this place. All the managers from service dept to sales I have never in my life dealt with more lying and rude people than this place. They are always right!!! Once you sign the papers they instantly don't care for you anymore. They included a 3 year/36000 mile warranty that they claimed was "given" to me only to find out I was charged $2700 for it and never was once informed of this until I looked over my papers. My sales guy Shane Solis even told me on the phone the day before that I shouldn't have been charged for it when I went in to talk to them he had nothing to say in front of his boss. They looked at me like I was just stupid and never have I felt so disrespected and disappointed in my life. I made the mistake of buying from them but I will make sure my family and friends don't go through this. And this is just the beginning. I have 5 years to deal with them. DO NOT BUY!!!!!

Tyson Warden

Gary Ihlefeld
6/12/2016

"Fantastic seamless purchase"

Lucky Fazliu was just a sheer pleasure to work with. No hassle, no pressure, he listened to me and got me the deal that I requested.

Carie Kronfeld (sp?)

force703
5/28/2016

"Lucky is great to work with!"

Lucky Fazliu, Sales Consultant was well educated and ensured a smooth car buying process. He handled all of my concerns about buying a new car and continues to work with afterwards to ensure the car is the right fit. Also like to comment on Amy Cox, receptionist was very friendly and offered great conversation during the wait period for the care. She really made the car buying experience more enjoyable.

FamilyOf6
5/19/2016

"HORRIBLE Finance Business Manager!!!!!!!!"

Due to the shady Lou Stella we will NEVER be trying to purchase at Lujack's Honda in Davenport, Iowa ever again and have made sure our friend's know not to as well. Lou is the WORST person I have EVER tried doing business with. He tries to lead you into a "good deal" when in reality he is feeding you lines of BS and LIES. After trying to pull one over on us he took off for the day!! SO incredibly UNPROFESSIONAL!!!!!!!! If he hasn't been fired yet, he SHOULD BE. Lou is a snake!!! If you do choose to go to them to purchase a vehicle STAY AWAY FROM THE SLIME BALL LOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lou Stella

Lujack Honda responded to this review

May 20, 2016

We are terribly sorry to hear that your interaction with a member of our staff had such a negative impact on your experience at Lujack Honda. Customer satisfaction is our primary mission, and we insist each staff member operate with honesty, integrity and enthusiasm. While I'm unsure of the exact events that led to your disappointment with one of our staff, I can assure you that our only interest is in correcting the issue and resolving your concern. Please contact me directly and allow me to demonstrate the award winning level of customer service we are capable of. -Josh Park, General Manager

Nikki
4/30/2016

"Mind blowing experience"

Lucky was an angel! He was so involved and really listened to what I wanted & got me something I didn't even know I needed it was truly a perfect fit. Very genuine guy I felt very comfortable with him and at ease.