Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

14211 Jefferson Davis Highway,
Woodbridge, Virginia 22191
Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info
About Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Hello, this is Jason Dill, General Manager at Lustine Chrysler JEEP Dodge. We have proudly been serving the Prince William county community for nearly 30 years, with the Lustine family being in business for 85 years. We have a close relationship with our surrounding military members and government employees, and its our goal to beat any competitors best price by $500.00! In addition, Lustine is proud to be the only dealer in the area that offers our customers a FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY on all of our NEW and PRE-OWNED vehicles. Please know that you have a friend at lustine, and feel free to contact me personally if I can be of any assistance. My email address is jdill@lustine.com and my cell phone number is (703) 625-9408 please contact me if you have issues with any part of our business from Sales to Service and Parts I will make right. Thank you for choosing to do business with Lustine.

About Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Auto4Life-Lifetime Power train warranty-See store for details
jennifer728
2/20/2016

"Great Experience"

Marcel is the best! We purchased 2 cars during the month of February and it we had the best experience ever. I highly recommend this dealership and in particular Marcel. He is the man! Super sweet, friendly, and understanding. At no point during our transaction did I feel pressured into anything. Had I been, I wouldn't be writing this review. My husband and I had all the time in the world to make our own decisions and Marcel was right there, patiently waiting. If you're looking for a new vehicle and you stop by Lustine, make sure to ask for Marcel! Cheers!

Marcel Mosley

tobyjoe123
1/28/2016

"Deception and torment are the way of business here"

Beware of this dealership !!! They have an F rating with the BBB and there is a good reason for it. They sell their cars by convincing you to come into their dealership and then they won't let you leave until you turn over your keys and sign the papers for a new one. They try to tell you that you are getting a good deal and that is why their showroom is so ugly and basic. But don't believe them, they are selling cars left and right and most of the people that buy from them are not happy about their experience. I bought a new car from them and was sold a car "similar" to the one that they sent the window sticker for. They got me into the dealership and then sold me a different car that was priced higher and was missing features that I wanted. My fault for trusting these people, but I want to warn everyone else who might go there to be very cautious and pay attention to everything that they are trying to say to you. The follow-up at this dealership is non-existent. Once you leave, they could care less about you.

Matt Moring

Wanni
1/08/2016

"Service or Lack of....."

It has taken me almost a year to get a recall problem taken care of. Even getting an appointment is close to impossible. I finally made an appointment and I left my car at 3:15 yesteray afternoon with a request that I needed it back this afternoon. When I was finally able to get hold of my service rep at 5:50 pm, she said that the technicians had all gone home and not only had they not found the problem I took it in for, but the recall was not done as well. Last time I took my Grand Caravan in for the recall and oil change, they had me sit for over 2 1/2 hours before telling me they did not even have the part I needed for the recall. Once I get my car back from them I will never go there for service again and I will NEVER buy a Dodge again. They are shorthanded and could not care less about customer service. I've put in serveral calls to the head of the Lustine Dealership and he is always unavailable and has never returned a phone call. I guess the service is about as attentive as the leadership is!

Rocky Mtn Hunter
1/04/2016

"Salesman"

Dealing with the lower level sales guys was a great experience, but one level up to the "sales managers" or product/accessory folks added to the stress of buying a car. Salesman Robert Baza was outstanding throughout the process and if the interface would have stopped there my rating for the dealership would have been higher. Have experienced buying cars in the South, mid-West and West Coast from Toyota, Volkswagon to GM and I can honestly say they were pleasant buying experiences compared to Lustine. Too much time spent haggling with the leadership chain over pricing, paperwork, and dealing with multiple people on the same topics. They were not very efficient and some seemed down right untrustworthy. Thought I would give them a try over Safford Dodge in Fredericksburg as past history proved them inflexible for lowering the prices. With all this said would still go with Lustine over any in the area, but if you can go to another state such as North Carolina might be worth it in the long run on price and the overall vehicle purchasing experience. I am looking forward to working with Lustine's service personnel as I already have had positive experiences with several techs and service managers.

Robert J. Baza

Tremain
1/03/2016

"Sales experience was excellent"

Sales experience was very informative - no high pressure sales tactics. Lots of options were presented. very courteous. Everyone in dealership worked well together and put customer first!

Doug Canty

FMedawar
12/23/2015

"Excellence"

Joey Molica is an excellent service adviser, he was very helpful during the whole process of replacing my brakes and rotors while under warranty and offered me a shuttle to get me home. the shuttle was running 2 hours behind because they went to the wrong address of another employee to pick them and were behind schedule. Joey kept me updated and gave me a 10% discount on my oil change and tire rotation that i was getting done on my car at the same time. it is that type of service that keeps me going back to Lustine dodge for 10 years now. Thank you Joey Molica

Ramguy
12/20/2015

"Great"

Traded up to a new truck and it was possible with Peter Chang and Azmi...good people...if you hate the car buying process like I do and want to work with people that understand that, see these two dudes.

Peter Chang

Laith
12/19/2015

"Lustine Dodge Service / Joey Mollica "

I'm happy to give a review about my overall experience with Joey Mollica / Assistant Service Manager in Lustine Dodge Service . Joey is professional ,excellent , awesome , respectful and up front . I had a good feeling that all my points were well understood and taken into consideration and results were great. For sure I recommend for friends and everyone and extremely satisfied 10/10 Thanks so much for everything. Laith .

Thomas
12/15/2015

"Professionalism is KEY!"

This was my first time visiting Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep and was looking for a location to bring my RAM 1500 in for service. I spoke with Mr. Ken Moore who was more then willing to answer any questions I had concerning my vehicle. First impression go a long way for me and Ken was professional, knowledgeable and friendly.

Charlie
12/14/2015

"Weird noise in trunk"

A couple days after purchasing my used Patriot, I heard a weird rattling noise coming from the trunk area. I swung by the service department on my way home from work and dealt with Ken Moore. He took the initiative to take a ride with me. After listening for a little while and pinpointing where the noise was coming from, Ken determined that it was coming from the speakers. Who knew the speakers popped out for tailgating! Next time I need service on my Patriot, I will be working with Ken.

Reviews of Azmi Sabah