Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Good

Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info
About Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Hello, this is Tim Cypress, General Manager at Lustine Chrysler JEEP Dodge. We have proudly been serving the Prince William county community for nearly 30 years, with the Lustine family being in business for 85 years. We have a close relationship with our surrounding military members and government employees, and its our goal to beat any competitors best price by $500.00! when it comes to serving our military service members. In addition, Lustine is proud to be the only dealer in the area that offers our customers a FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY on all of our NEW and PRE-OWNED vehicles. Please know that you have a friend at lustine, and feel free to contact me personally if I can be of any assistance. My email address is tcypress@lustine.com Thanks!

About Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Auto4Life-Lifetime Power train warranty-See store for details
formula
5/18/2014

"Very unexpected was how enjoyable this buying experience was"

If you come to this dealership, ask for the salesman named Dana Mcelroy. He is awesome. Working with him was like buying a car with a friend. He wasn't the competition, he was like MY agent. I have purchased/leased 3 luxury brand vehicles in the past 4 years. Assuming that these brands (Land Rover, Audi, Mercedes) had the best there was to offer shy of exotics in terms of customer service, ease of transaction, value of my time, etc. I was blown away when a busy Jeep dealership far exceeded every expectation I had. I never once felt pressured, never once did they try to sell me something i didn't want, patiently answered all my questions, did everything I asked without hesitation or a "Im doing you a favor" mentality. Simply awesome. Even if I didn't want another Jeep, I would consider getting one here just because of how easy they make it. I got exactly the car I wanted, more perks than I asked for, and paid less than I was expecting to. Totally stress free. I'm writing this review because I think when good hardworking people do what their suppose to, and do it well, they deserve the recognition and the benefits that come with it. When I needed a loaner because I wanted a special ordered vehicle, they handed me the keys to a new car on the lot, to drive for 2 weeks. I never signed anything, never had to do inspections, just nothing. "here ya go." "see you in a couple weeks" That's how they treat people here. Multiple times I was left saying "wait, seriously?... thats it?" "are you sure?" and their response was always "well, if you want, we can try to make it difficult..." Good place. Jared

Dana Mcelroy

thilliard01
3/30/2014

"Mark Anthony was terrific and was extremely helpful in..."

Mark Anthony was terrific and was extremely helpful in full filling my needs. I would recommend Lustine Chrysler/Jeep to anyone who interested in purchasing a car. Again, Mark Anthony is the Man!

Mark Anthony

Rleonsr
3/22/2014

"I gave an excellent because my salesman Mark Anthony was..."

I gave an excellent because my salesman Mark Anthony was a joy to work with. He made purchasing a car a fun experience. It was a pleasure working with Mark, he a true professional at his job. Thanks

Mark Anthony

brandenturner1
3/21/2014

"Both of the guys Mike Weakley and Jesse Annis were great..."

Both of the guys Mike Weakley and Jesse Annis were great to work with. I felt that the guys got me into the car I wanted and they gave me a price that I am still shocked about. I also came up for service on a touch up job and Mike talked to Jesse they got me a time and it was a in and out process. Very professional guys, happy to have met them in the process of buying my car.

Mike Weakley and Jesse Annis

chris2cws
3/08/2014

"3 or more hours for an oil change! Enough said. The..."

3 or more hours for an oil change! Enough said. The excuses always range from we lost your appointment to we need parts. The parts should be here when I schedule in advance! Overall horrible experience since the week after I purchased from them. I would NOT recommend this dealership!

jrpietri
2/22/2014

"Mr. Lemawa was very friendly, professional, and work to..."

Mr. Lemawa was very friendly, professional, and work to offer the best possible deal on a used car. I have nothing but positive comments towards Mr. Lemawa or new car sales department; however, never buy a used car from this dealer or have it service. Bought a 2008 BMW and was promised the tires and brakes will be replace because they would not pass inspection and dealer would be responsible for the cost. The tires were replaced and are working great; however, I am not sure that the brakes were replace. Brake pads should last between 30K and 60K miles. I have only driven the car for less than 7K miles and the computer system states that the brake pads have reach the minimum. If they infact replace the brakes, the mechanic did not replace the sensor cable nor reset the computer system. Gave them a chance to fix the problem but was told by the service department that I have to get authorization from the Service Manager. Service Manager stated that is not his problem as the brake pads wear and tear is a customer's problem not the dealer, really! If it was your car and was driven less than 7K miles, would you not have gone back to the mechanic and demand that is fix? Service also said that if it was a manufacturer part that it would be guarantee for 12 months. Did they ask me if I wanted it replace with OEM or aftermarket. Again, if you plan to buy a new car then it would be a good idea but for a used car, stay as far as you can.

Ike Lemawa

PaulyDHarley
2/20/2014

"They said I had to pay $995.00 fee for the Lifetime Power..."

They said I had to pay $995.00 fee for the Lifetime Power train warranty when it is actually free according to their website. I repeatedly told them I did not want the warranty, but they said I HAD to buy it.

jrpietri
2/19/2014

"Took the car for oil change at 8am two weeks ago and they..."

Took the car for oil change at 8am two weeks ago and they finish at almost 4pm. When I got home notice the hood was not completely closed. Tried to close it but could not. When I open the hood, I notice that four oil bottle caps were left closed to the hood locking mechanism. Thank God that the hood did not open while I was driving. Second issue, bought this BMW from the use car lot. The brakes were worn out so they have to replace them in order to pass inspection. Any certify mechanic knows that when you replace the brakes on a BMW you have to check the pad sensing cable to determine if they need replacement. The mechanic not only did not change the cable but did not reset the mileages left before replacement causing the computer to register that the brakes needs replacement. Now I will have to spend about $400 to correct their mistake. I address this issue with service and they say that it was not their problem but they will replace them if the used car department gives them the okay. Used car manager refused to pay because first he said that it was normal tear and wear, which shows that he has no idea what he was talking about. Then he change the story that I waited to long to address the problem; however, if I need the mechanic did not did his job I would have address the issue earlier. The manager was rude even though I told him that I have bought several car from Lustine and was planning to buy another but if this is how you treat military veterans I rather go someplace else. I am writing this post in hope that the mechanics and sales manager can be properly train on taking care of customers and cars, not the sales line.

Used Car Sales Manager and Service Department

JIsaac
2/13/2014

"My wife and I were in the market for a new Jeep, we..."

My wife and I were in the market for a new Jeep, we already had the research done, just needed to purchase. We went to Lustine based off the “internet price” and here is our experience. We were met by Dana. Discussed our interest in Grand Cherokee and internet price. We were asked to initial the sales agreement stating that we would purchase a vehicle if met an agreement. Dana said that signing this obligated us to agree to purchase as long as an agreement was made (shady sales tactic). We should have left but agreed on a Jeep, internet pricing, APR percentage ratings, and terms. Dana went to Sales Manager, and came back stating we didn’t meet the criteria for the internet price. Dana said he had us a rate of 1.9% and would pay off our trade for $29,5XX, with a payment of $689. We asked for dealership payment of $500 dollars to assist in getting us down to $680. Dana returned stating the unknown manager agree due to "It being late" to give us the $500 dollars to agree on a price. Andre, the Finance Manager went over price, APR of 1.9%, $500 rebate, and $500 from the dealership, and able to get us no payments till January 2014. We were not asked or told that any down payment was needed or would be required later. Signed paperwork with agreement to hold paperwork for a few days to assist in trying to sell current vehicle first. He agreed and we left the dealership after 6 hours. The next day I received a call from Andre stating we needed to meet Danielle regarding contract. Arrived at dealerships and Danielle turned us to Ashley. Ashley stated that the original APR was never approved by any bank and there was no bank that would give us 1.9%. She also added that we now owed $500, which was the $500 agreed to be paid for by the dealership. Dana apparently was with another customer and we didn’t know the name of the Sales Manager present the night of the purchase, but another individual (NAME?) came in who was “present that night”. He was unprofessional and rude, he was also not aware of the agreed upon pricing, APR, or terms or able to speak about specifics agreed upon. He stated that we had no choice but to sign a new contract. Ashley stated that we could not walk away as Virginia has a “no cooling off period”. Dana arrived, he didn’t recognize us nor remember the purchase. We had to remind him, but he soon left with little interest or concern of the situation. After looking at other banks and APRs we agreed on one and the increased price, mainly due to not having another choice according to them and left unhappy. I decided to post our dissatisfaction to the Lustine Facebook page. Received call from Jason Dill to come back following day to resolve 1.9% and $500.00. The following day we received a voice-mail from Jason Dill stating that due to scheduling, he would be off and not available at the dealership, but to speak to Mike Engle. Went to dealership at to speak with Mike. Mike explained that "The dealership is busy due to the end of the month and that it would be better if we handled this later or tomorrow." We agreed the next day and he said that Jason Dill would most likely be there. I arrived back at dealership to work out recent issues. Arrived and met with Jason Dill and went to Ashley’s office. He sat down and worked out the 1.9% and we worked out price ($675 and some change due January 30th, 2014). We signed and left the dealership. Late November, we received banking information from PNC stating that a payment was due December 13th and at $680. Both were not what was agreed upon per the last contract sent. I then visited Lustine to work out banking/contract issue. Awaited to speak to Jason Dill or Mike Engle. Spoke to Mike Engle who stated they were supposed to send a cancellation notice to the bank regarding the old contract. Mike Engle stated they would contact the bank regarding the issue and to check in the following week. They also made a copy of the bank and payment information. Mid-December I received a call stating that they had taken care of the issue and that our next payment should be in January on the agreed upon price. January, we returned from vacation to find multiple messages on our phone from PNC bank. PNC bank told us they were a few days from sending us to collection for the previous bill which was supposed to be resolved. I then contacted Mike, who directed me to finance without an explanation or apology for not getting the issue resolved. The finance manager contacted PNC and contacted me back saying the issue was taken care of. Overall I would DEFINITELY NOT recommend this dealership. The issues we experienced were unacceptable. The shady business and sales tactics, rude staff and managers, and lack of responsibility taken upon by the dealership is appalling. I would strongly recommend finding another dealership to do business with. I will NEVER do business with Lustine again and will be sure to caution others as well.

Dana, Ashley

Quinn14944
2/12/2014

"I don't even know where to begin to explain how..."

I don't even know where to begin to explain how terrible Lustine is... The service department has been good so far - but the Sales and F&I dept's...? They'd promise you their first born if that's what it took to get you to sign the paperwork and deliver the car. I purchased a new car from them over 6 months ago and they STILL have not resolved a major issue I'm dealing with. I was told (and signed a contract stating) that I would have a certain monthly payment... guess what? They called me back 2 MONTHS LATER to tell me I had to come in to resign some paperwork .. when I got there my payment had gone up $40 per month. Obviously by then- I was attached to my new car (which is what they count on) and didn't want to return it. So I cancelled the maintenance agreement that I REALLY wanted to buy in order to be able to afford the monthly payment... The tag/title paperwork was also massively incorrect and has STILL not been fixed- 6 months later!! I do not typically do reviews, but felt compelled to warn anybody who is considering purchasing a car from Lustine Dodge/Jeep- if you can avoid it- DON'T. Drive a little further to Stafford or up to Fairfax... not only will you NOT get practically pulled out of your car by the sharks on the lot- but you (hopefully) won't get ignored and lied to by the so- called managers running the sales and finance departments. Save yourself some angst and DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM LUSTINE JEEP/DODGE.

Sales and F&I Departments