Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Overall Rating 4

Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info
About Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Hello, this is Tim Cypress, General Manager at Lustine Chrysler JEEP Dodge. We have proudly been serving the Prince William county community for nearly 30 years, with the Lustine family being in business for 85 years. We have a close relationship with our surrounding military members and government employees, and its our goal to beat any competitors best price by $500.00! when it comes to serving our military service members. In addition, Lustine is proud to be the only dealer in the area that offers our customers a FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY on all of our NEW and PRE-OWNED vehicles. Please know that you have a friend at lustine, and feel free to contact me personally if I can be of any assistance. My email address is tcypress@lustine.com Thanks!

About Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• Auto4Life-Lifetime Power train warranty-See store for details

"Darlene had sold me a upgrade package for my 2014 Jeep..."

Darlene had sold me a upgrade package for my 2014 Jeep Wrangler! There were a few hiccups along the way of dropping the vehicle off to have the upgrade package installed. One issue which was not her fault. Darlene went above an beyond her call of duty to make sure we were very satisfied with the outcome of the experience. Darlene has top notch customer service skills and customer orientation skills!! She was absolutely wonderful! Such a pleasure to do business with her! A big thank you to Darlene for putting a smile on my face as we left the dealership with a hug from her!! Wish there were more people in the world like Darlene!! Thank you, Shana Danus Heather Biller

Darlene Fortune

"This is a follow up of my previous review. I..."

This is a follow up of my previous review. I purchased a Brand New "Top of the Line" Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn and, directly put, it has become the most deplorable purchase I have made to date from a dealership that does not seem to focus or be concerned with Quality control or customer satisfaction. The vehicle has been in and out of service since owning from: Defective interior trim pieces (Console piece keeps popping up and out) Defective Console lid and bucket assembly Defective backup camera (still an issue after being told it was replaced) Poorly aligned front bumper (about an inch crooked from passenger to driver side) Defective front distance sensors (Still an issue after being told twice it was fixed) TPMS sensors failed Under inflated tires from time of purchase (Sales Had to close the deal and drive away that night!) Unhooked Rear Seat heater from service repair that was overlooked 3 separate software updates (which still do not help) Multiple attempts to resolve the same problems Now again, I am having to take this Junk of a Truck back to the dealership for the repairs that we claimed to have been done. On top of that, when you walk in to get your vehicle, the sales people stare rudely. This is by far the worst purchase I have ever made as no one has taken any accountability and a dealership that has not lived up to the vehicle quality that claimed to have. Spending almost 53K on a truck is a lot of money in anyone's eyes, but Lustine does not seem to care after the check clears the bank! Based on my experience, if your looking for a Truck Purchase, do not go to Lustine Dodge, Jeep, Ram. If your looking to buy a Truck Avoid the Ram 1500. If your looking for precise, first-time-repaired service work, find another dealership because you will not get it from Lustine Dodge Jeep Ram.

Lustine Dodge Dealership

"I purchased leather seats for my 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee..."

I purchased leather seats for my 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee and requested the cloth seat covers to be placed in the vehicle. The seat covers supposedly were placed in the car but were later removed. The after market person said the service staff thought it was funny that I wanted my cloth seat covers returned. There was a ripple in plastic back of the passenger seat when the car was returned. I had to wait three weeks before it was scheduled to be repaired and the cloth covers returned. When I received my car, the mirrors were adjusted, the automatic headlights were off, the date was two years late and the time was 90 minutes late. There was no reason for the data and time to be adjusted to repair a ripple in a passenger seat. Also, the air vents were closed on the driver and passenger side and the settings for air circulation was changed in the "settings menu." There was no need to make any adjustments in this area, particularly when the dealership only had my car overnight. When I purchased my car, the finance person did not know how to add. Two plus two does not equal five, no matter how much amortization is calculated. Save your energy, DO NOT purchase a car at Lustine Jeep Dodge on Jefferson Davis Hwy in Woodbridge. It is not worth the hassle.

Service technician

"I found a nice 2011 xb that the dealership had on their..."

I found a nice 2011 xb that the dealership had on their website for sale. I called the internet salesman and asked if it was still for sale and what the total price would be on the vehicle with all fees, etc. He said it was available for purchase, so I told the guy that I wanted to buy it and needed the total to get a check made for it. he said I will call you back in 5-10 minutes with total. Almost 2 hours later I still have'nt heard anything back so I called him back. He acted like he was frustrated that I called him and said he was busy that he would check on it and call me in 5 minutes. 30 minutes later he finally called back and was very hesitant and said that the vehicle had just sold! He was very short and again acted like he was frustrated that I was trying to buy the vehicle. Basically it boils down to I was first in line to purchase the vehicle and he drug his feet and cost me from being able to purchase it. It was a great price on the car and a limited edition vehicle thats hard to find. I think that this was very unprofessional of this dealership/sales manager on how all of this went down. I can see now from the other reviews on here that I am not the only one that feels this way about this dealership. So if your looking to buy a vehicle I suggest that you look elsewhere.

Jesse

"q in the sales department did a great job. he even came..."

q in the sales department did a great job. he even came tthirty minutes to our house to drive us to the dealership. he did a great job on assessing our needs and not pressuring us out of our comfort zone.

"Purchased a new truck from the dealership. Sarah was very..."

Purchased a new truck from the dealership. Sarah was very nice, personable and good to work with. She was very nice to our son, who she entertained her...or maybe she entertained him. Either way, that type of service is hard to come by and is a 5 Star quality and was very well welcomed. Sales strategy was laid back and approachable -no complaints there.. just keep in mind they have a job to do. At the end, I didn't get anything more that was offered on a previous vehicle because I ended up getting the top of the line model. At finance, after you leave Sales, this is where you get hit up for the extra packages and you could easily spend a 5k more. Nonetheless, I would go back to the dealership. My ratings reflect where they need be and 5 stars were given where deserved.

"Items owed not delivered. Waiting a month and still no..."

Items owed not delivered. Waiting a month and still no results. Awaiting my registration, owners manual and second key. Called several times but still waiting....

"Amazing customer service by both Sarah and Al. ..."

Amazing customer service by both Sarah and Al. Understood what I was in the market for and how to make the deal work. Couldn't be any happier.

Albert Crawford

"Great customer service! Worked with us and put forth the..."

Great customer service! Worked with us and put forth the effort to look for the "right" car without being a pushy salesman. Very knowledgeable and had great insight to all the models including what was in the front and back inventory. Got us down to the price we wanted in the end. Continued to uphold a professional demeanor :)

Tony Mack

"My fiancé and I went to the Lustine Dodge Jeep and..."

My fiancé and I went to the Lustine Dodge Jeep and Chrysler dealership located on 14211 Jefferson Davis Hwy Woodbridge, VA 22191 to purchase a challenger. We were approached by many salesmen and finally decided to buy the car, signed all the paperwork and agreed on a down payment which would be paid a few days after and we agreed on monthly payment. interest rates etc... WORST MISTAKE EVER. We were wondering why we never got anything in the mail about a car payment and why they never took the initial down payment out of our account A few weeks later after many e-mails and phone calls he went in to get a warranty thing done and asked them what was going on with the loan and they told him that they were switching the loan... without the approval of him before hand.. A MONTH later, after many phone calls AND e-mails, we decided to go into the dealership and figure out WHY.They began to say that the pre-approved loan that he got, the bank backed out on and even though he has a good credit score, no delinquencies on his credit account and makes over $40,000 a year and that my fiancé had until the next day to have $10,000 to put down on the car or it would get taken away. OH! and not to mention we traded in a car that was given a horrible trade in value. I can't forget to mention that Ms. Byrd talked down to my fiancé saying that he doesn't deserve the car or afford it. COMPLETE BS! I recently bought a car and Browns KIA in Manassas and if I didn't have a loan they would not let me drive it home or even out of the lot. I am so unsatisfied and disgusted with this dealership I would never recommend this place to anyone or even think about going there again and I would advise anyone else not to either!

Q Lee