Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

After Sales Liaison

November 20, 2016

"Positive Experience"

- OpenDoors

Brandon and Ike were fabulous and turned a frustrating past experience into a pleasant and smooth one. I would highly recommend this fantastic duo! Thank you!

November 16, 2016

"Awesome Customer Service!!!"

- Realtor1985

Bought a new Jeep Cherokee from this dealer and have nothing but positive things to say about their customer service! Gloria (who sits at the front to greet everyone) was super helpful. I had a follow up question while my car was in for service and she tracked down her manager to make sure that My questions was answered and I was happy. I will be certain to buy my next car from here. I truly appreciate the level of service I was provided and the above and beyond service Gloria provided. they provided me.

November 03, 2016

""Remarkable Experience""

- Ted 88

I would like express my extreme appreciation to Lamar and Phillip with the help of my purchase of 2017 Dodge Ram 1500. Their attitude, experience, know-how and excellent customer service made it a rewarding experience. I would highly recommend these two sales men for any future purchase anyone might be considering. Again...Thanks Guys.

• Auto4Life-Lifetime Power train warranty-See store for details