Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

14211 Jefferson Davis Highway,
Woodbridge, Virginia 22191
Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info
About Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Hello, this is Jason Dill, General Manager at Lustine Chrysler JEEP Dodge. We have proudly been serving the Prince William county community for nearly 30 years, with the Lustine family being in business for 85 years. We have a close relationship with our surrounding military members and government employees, and its our goal to beat any competitors best price by $500.00! In addition, Lustine is proud to be the only dealer in the area that offers our customers a FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY on all of our NEW and PRE-OWNED vehicles. Please know that you have a friend at lustine, and feel free to contact me personally if I can be of any assistance. My email address is jdill@lustine.com and my cell phone number is (703) 625-9408 please contact me if you have issues with any part of our business from Sales to Service and Parts I will make right. Thank you for choosing to do business with Lustine.

About Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Auto4Life-Lifetime Power train warranty-See store for details
Bill60
4/09/2016

"They would not honor price vehicle was advertised at."

Very dishonest when dealing with Andre. Kept reprinting paperwork sneaking in extra money constantly to get me to pay more. Basically I feel they are VERY DISHONEST !!! Hope to never ever deal with them again. Would recommend finding better dealership to purchase from.

None listed above.

July 13, 2016

I can understand how frustrating this must have been, and I want to apologize for any confusion regarding pricing. Please give me a call at (703) 494-1900 so that I can understand what happened. Sincerely, Jason Dill, General Manager

Lost customer
3/26/2016

"An embarrassment to his profession "

In a few words: dishonest, rude, unprofessional - I spent more elsewhere not to work with him. It is people like Matt that give car buying a bad reputation.

April 14, 2016

It is our policy to be honest and professional to every person that visits our dealership. I would like to know more information about your experience so that we may address the issue. I would appreciate it if you could give me a call at 703-810-7051.

Jeep
3/25/2016

"Worst dealer EVER!"

They did well until I bought the vehicle. After, the oil changes took 3-4 hours and they lied about the bumper to bumper extended warranty. The warranty company told me they (Lustine) "misrepresented the warranty".

cgrondine
3/20/2016

"Superb service"

The service at Lustine has always been great for us and this appointment was no different. We brought one of our Jeeps in for an oil change and Ken Moore assisted us quickly and efficiently as usual. Keep up the great work!

March 21, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review! We'd also like to thank you for your continued loyalty to Lustine! Let us know the next time we can help you with anything. Best Regards, Jason Dill, General Manager

cjpittman81
3/12/2016

"I'm happy I went to Lustine"

I'll start the review by saying I drove up from Virginia Beach, approx. 180ish miles, to buy my vehicle from Lustine. First off their price was by far the best I had found. It was close to 3k less than the dealership in VA Beach. Second, they were willing to order the jeep I wanted rather than sell me something on the lot. Third, I'm military and they were more than happy to title and tag my vehicle for my state of residence which is Florida. Fourth, they're a USAA preferred dealer and so I was able to use the car buying service. Fifth, Azmi Sabah, the finance guy I dealt with, was great. He didn't try to upsell me on anything I didn't want despite receiving a call from one of the other members to sell me undercarriage protection. He looked me in the eyes and asked if I wanted the protection, I said no, so he said, sounds good and kept the process going. Many dealers I've been to would have kept trying to sell the package. Finally, the real reason I went to Lustine - Lamar Wallace. Lamar is by far the best sales rep I have ever had the opportunity to work with. I'm doing him a disservice by how long it has taken me to write this review. While I'm rating the dealership 4 stars I would give Lamar 6. He is extremely professional, cares about the customer, and is the least pushy individual I've ever dealt with. When I initially contacted Lustine, it was about 3 months before I actually purchased the vehicle. I spoke with Lamar and mentioned I was in the market but not quite sure about purchasing yet. Most dealers try and contact you on a weekly basis or even daily. Lamar however, gave me the time to think about my purchase and e-mailed me once asking if I was still interested about 2 months later. The irony is, I was about to e-mail him and say I was still interested in purchasing a vehicle with him. Needless to say, Lustine got me looking there with their price, they got my business because of Lamar. Seriously, he's the best.

Lamar Wallace

March 14, 2016

cjpittman81, first off, I'd like to thank you for your service. We are more than happy to help assist in any way that we can. I'd like to also thank you for making the trip to see us! Lamar takes him job very seriously, and loves helping our great customers into getting the best possible deal by treating them professionally and respectfully. He will certainly appreciate all of your words that are beyond kind. Thank you again for coming to see us, and if you need anything else we would love to help. Best Regards, Jason Dill, General Manager

Marie
3/04/2016

"My visit was awsome!!"

Lamar Wallace was very impressive with his quick responses and down to earth attitude. He is probably the best salesman Ive ever worked with ! Honest and professional every step of the way! Thanks again Lamar!!

Lamar Wallace

March 07, 2016

Marie, thank you for sharing your experience with us! I am very happy to hear that you were treated professionally during your visit to Lustine. Lamar will appreciate the kind words as well, please give us a call if you need anything else for your new vehicle. Best Regards, Jason Dill, General Manager

jennifer728
2/20/2016

"Great Experience"

Marcel is the best! We purchased 2 cars during the month of February and it we had the best experience ever. I highly recommend this dealership and in particular Marcel. He is the man! Super sweet, friendly, and understanding. At no point during our transaction did I feel pressured into anything. Had I been, I wouldn't be writing this review. My husband and I had all the time in the world to make our own decisions and Marcel was right there, patiently waiting. If you're looking for a new vehicle and you stop by Lustine, make sure to ask for Marcel! Cheers!

Marcel Mosley

tobyjoe123
1/28/2016

"Deception and torment are the way of business here"

Beware of this dealership !!! They have an F rating with the BBB and there is a good reason for it. They sell their cars by convincing you to come into their dealership and then they won't let you leave until you turn over your keys and sign the papers for a new one. They try to tell you that you are getting a good deal and that is why their showroom is so ugly and basic. But don't believe them, they are selling cars left and right and most of the people that buy from them are not happy about their experience. I bought a new car from them and was sold a car "similar" to the one that they sent the window sticker for. They got me into the dealership and then sold me a different car that was priced higher and was missing features that I wanted. My fault for trusting these people, but I want to warn everyone else who might go there to be very cautious and pay attention to everything that they are trying to say to you. The follow-up at this dealership is non-existent. Once you leave, they could care less about you.

Matt Moring

Wanni
1/08/2016

"Service or Lack of....."

It has taken me almost a year to get a recall problem taken care of. Even getting an appointment is close to impossible. I finally made an appointment and I left my car at 3:15 yesteray afternoon with a request that I needed it back this afternoon. When I was finally able to get hold of my service rep at 5:50 pm, she said that the technicians had all gone home and not only had they not found the problem I took it in for, but the recall was not done as well. Last time I took my Grand Caravan in for the recall and oil change, they had me sit for over 2 1/2 hours before telling me they did not even have the part I needed for the recall. Once I get my car back from them I will never go there for service again and I will NEVER buy a Dodge again. They are shorthanded and could not care less about customer service. I've put in serveral calls to the head of the Lustine Dealership and he is always unavailable and has never returned a phone call. I guess the service is about as attentive as the leadership is!

Rocky Mtn Hunter
1/04/2016

"Salesman"

Dealing with the lower level sales guys was a great experience, but one level up to the "sales managers" or product/accessory folks added to the stress of buying a car. Salesman Robert Baza was outstanding throughout the process and if the interface would have stopped there my rating for the dealership would have been higher. Have experienced buying cars in the South, mid-West and West Coast from Toyota, Volkswagon to GM and I can honestly say they were pleasant buying experiences compared to Lustine. Too much time spent haggling with the leadership chain over pricing, paperwork, and dealing with multiple people on the same topics. They were not very efficient and some seemed down right untrustworthy. Thought I would give them a try over Safford Dodge in Fredericksburg as past history proved them inflexible for lowering the prices. With all this said would still go with Lustine over any in the area, but if you can go to another state such as North Carolina might be worth it in the long run on price and the overall vehicle purchasing experience. I am looking forward to working with Lustine's service personnel as I already have had positive experiences with several techs and service managers.

Robert J. Baza