Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

14211 Jefferson Davis Highway,
Woodbridge, Virginia 22191
Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info
About Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Hello, this is Jason Dill, General Manager at Lustine Chrysler JEEP Dodge. We have proudly been serving the Prince William county community for nearly 30 years, with the Lustine family being in business for 85 years. We have a close relationship with our surrounding military members and government employees, and its our goal to beat any competitors best price by $500.00! In addition, Lustine is proud to be the only dealer in the area that offers our customers a FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY on all of our NEW and PRE-OWNED vehicles. Please know that you have a friend at lustine, and feel free to contact me personally if I can be of any assistance. My email address is jdill@lustine.com and my cell phone number is (703) 625-9408 please contact me if you have issues with any part of our business from Sales to Service and Parts I will make right. Thank you for choosing to do business with Lustine.

About Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Auto4Life-Lifetime Power train warranty-See store for details
Neveragain
12/14/2015

"Awful experience, GM is a ghost"

What I thought was a good purchase, the vehicle did not pass Maryland Inspection. I am waiting to see what they say!!! The guy who sold me he car said it was my own problem to fix as I am from Maryland and he walked away!!!. I could had purchased a car from Craigslist if I did wanted to buy a car without warranties. I have only driven under 350 miles. The car has a differential issue marked on the report. I am not a mechanic, but I noticed oil spots on my driveway. I am back at the dealership being helped by the finance manager who is doing the work my salesman should have been doing to resolve this situation. Thank you Danielle!!! And Hope to never deal with Isam again. After a two hour wait I finally got the paperwork for repairs honored by the General manager, Jason. I explained that all I wanted was to be able to get my Tags! Gladly Jason the general manager approved the repair. I am heading to the dealership again to have the differential seal replaced. Then I will go directly to the gas station that performed the inspection to hopefully pass. Wish me luck! Today is 12/4, I still have not received my tags or title. The 30 day temporary tags have been replaced twice.I had to go all the way to Woodbridge from Olney, MD !! No one seems to know why I don't have my tags! I paid the car in full! I am so upset! I am communicating with Danielle who promises to switch the tags once again and this time she will have someone install them. I hope this happens! I do not want tickets or my car towed. This is beyond ridiculous! I can't even sell the car or drive without my own tags or have a title! Unbelievable!!

Isam and Danielle

john123
12/10/2015

"Mike Mass"

I had a great time at Lustine and my sales person was very respectful and understanding. Robert was honest and very helpful. He did a great job talking me through everything and listening to all my questions and concerns. I would highly recommend Robert Legrand. Jesse the used sales manager was very helpful and respectful as well. I would recommend both of these guys. Problems arise when we dealt with Finance. Mike Mass was rude, unprofessional, and not truthful. My time dealing with him has been horrible and horrendous. He lied to us and incorrectly filled out the paperwork. He blew off my telephone calls. I went to go speak with him and he told me to wait and I sat in the lobby for 45 minutes before I got fed up. Mike lied to us and deceived us. We had to go to another finance manager and the GM to help fix mikes mistakes. When we told him about the mistakes, mike denied making a mistake and wouldn't help. Mike has no personal skills. If you buy from lustine make sure you DO NOT get mike as your finance "professional" unless you want be be treated like crap and have problems. All in all everything at this dealership was great EXCEPTfor our dealings with Mike Mass.

Robert Legrand

Machi
12/03/2015

"In and Out"

I love this place they got me in and out. Joey was extremely helpful and I would highly recommend him. The prices were good. They are courteous.

Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep responded to this review

January 14, 2016

Thank you very much for the kind words, Machi! I appreciate your taking the time to share your thoughts with the digital world. Whenever you need another service, I'll take care of you. All my best, - Joey

Jokay**5
12/02/2015

"Service for Mini Van"

Needed a ride home and Dexter was my shuttle driver. He was very polite, nice and talked to me. Sometimes you get a person who is very quiet, but I like to talk so it was a very enjoyable drive home. I would also like to say a big thanks to my service person Albert Sanchez who explained everything to me about what needed to be done for my van. Thanks to all!!!JoAnna M.

Albert Sanchez

Dodge Nitro 2007
12/01/2015

"Shuttle Driver Dexter"

Dexter was my shuttle driver on 11/30/2015 after my truck had been serviced at the dealership. Dexter was very polite and courteous. I would like to recommend Dexter for the Comedian of Lustine- Dodege and Jeep award!!! Keep up the good work !

Mescaltea/JL
12/01/2015

"Restoring faith"

My experience with the team of people at Lustine that put my deal together has really restored my faith in car dealerships. Due to Mr. Azmi Sabah (Finance Manager) working diligently to find me the right bank and rates ,fantastic .The salesman Mr. Kelly U,(Salesman) was very helpful in finding the make and model of the car I wanted and one that was within my means I am very grateful for his patience.Yes it did take a min but it was well worth the wait .Thanks agin guys ,everyone involved even those I did not name I know it was a team effort .Have a wonderful holiday and a good New Year.

Kelly U

Kingfamily
11/30/2015

"Great Experience"

We purchased a mini-van after a wreck totaled our SUV. Everyone that helped us was amazing. Azmi in financing made the worst part of the process (paperwork) fun and enjoyable. We were laughing through the entire finance portion.

Jylian
11/24/2015

"Greatness"

This dealership was awesome and I would recommend Doug and azmi to anyone! They were extremely helpful and treated my husband and I like family.

Doug

Dsm14
11/23/2015

"Dexter my shuttle driver "

I was extremely pleased with my shuttle driver. He was entertaining, a safe driver and overall very helpful. I would recommend his services to everyone.

BTDouble
11/22/2015

"Bait and Switch!"

Bait and Switch! I decided to make a trip to check out a 2005 F250 they have listed on their website. I arrived in the parking lot to have multiple salesmen yelling for me to park near them. I drove over to the parking spot near the building and was greeted by a salesman almost immediately. He was very polite and I said I was there to look at the F250 they had online. We walked around unable to locate the vehicle. He said he would walk in and see where it was. After a few minutes he came out and said that they actually never owned the vehicle and that it had been a potential trade at one point and the owner of the vehicle decided not to trade it. He then went in and offered to help me find another vehicle. I stated that I wanted a basic work truck, but they proceeded to show me a Dodge Ram Laramie. I took it for a test drive just to get a feel for it. Upon returning I said it was a nice vehicle, but wasn't wanting to purchase the vehicle today. We went inside to run some numbers and see what price they could come up with just to see what they would offer. The manager came over and kept pressuring me to purchase that vehicle today. I insisted that I was not wanting to purchase a different vehicle that day because I wanted to discuss the different vehicle with my wife. He proceeded to badger me that I shouldn't have to talk to my wife about a vehicle. I kept insisting I would not buy the vehicle without my wife also looking at it. He also proceeded to call my current truck a piece of crap "SLUG" and his trade in offer was "way more that old slug of a truck was worth." After about 20 minutes of his pressuring and Insults I said I wasn't going to waste anymore time and walked out. I read the reviews of the dealer before going, but ignored them and went anyway. I now completely agree with all the negative reviews of this business and would not recommend this dealer to anyone. If you would like to check it out for yourself, please do so. It was a very enlightening experience. The salesman Antoine was very nice, but I would never do business with the manager. Before writing this I checked and the vehicle that they never had is still listed on their website for sale and at a great price.

Antoine