Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

14211 Jefferson Davis Highway,
Woodbridge, Virginia 22191
Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info
About Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Hello, this is Jason Dill, General Manager at Lustine Chrysler JEEP Dodge. We have proudly been serving the Prince William county community for nearly 30 years, with the Lustine family being in business for 85 years. We have a close relationship with our surrounding military members and government employees, and its our goal to beat any competitors best price by $500.00! In addition, Lustine is proud to be the only dealer in the area that offers our customers a FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY on all of our NEW and PRE-OWNED vehicles. Please know that you have a friend at lustine, and feel free to contact me personally if I can be of any assistance. My email address is jdill@lustine.com and my cell phone number is (703) 625-9408 please contact me if you have issues with any part of our business from Sales to Service and Parts I will make right. Thank you for choosing to do business with Lustine.

About Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Auto4Life-Lifetime Power train warranty-See store for details
nothanks
7/12/2015

"Bait and Switch"

Me and my wife test drove a used truck. We followed up the next day after deciding to go through with trying to purchase the truck. We called and talked to our salesman and told him what we were looking to keep our monthly payments at. We were told after filling out the online app that the price could be reached (or was possible). We drove to the dealership because we were told that we could work the "Numbers" once we get to the dealership. We looked over the truck again and proceeded to trade our car in. We got a good trade-in value for the car after negotiating. We went through the whole buying process, except for talking to the finance department. The truck was taken away to get washed and gas put in it, they gave us the truck keys and everything. Me and my wife thought that they reached our requested payment amount, how WRONG we were about that. Remember, we have been at this dealership for 3+ hours and assumed the numbers were good. We sat down with the finance guy who was good and was very honest with us. He hadn't looked at any numbers at all he wasn't aware of the payments we wanted. He was shocked when we told him how much we wanted our payments to be. He said there is no way we could get that monthly payment amount. I know numbers are what they are, so I don't fault the finance guy. I felt we were lured into the dealership. After the trade-in value was done, we should have talked to the finances guy. We wasted an entire Sunday afternoon. The communications at the dealership was awful.

Antoine

Tim246
7/12/2015

"Most Dishonest Dealership Ever - Avoid at All Cost"

I wished that I had done my homework and read all the reviews before deciding to purchase with Lustine Jeep of Woodbridge. I started my search on the True Car Value website. Three local dealers came up. I decided on Lustine because they had the best price for the features I was looking for. I had used True Car when purchasing past vehicles from Toyota and was always completely satisfied. I went there with a guaranteed price for three different Jeep Trailhawks. I didn't end up buying the primary vehicle that I went there to see because I didn't like the color. I ended up buying the one I test drove, which was on the list of three no-haggle price quotes. The sales guy said they had the quickest purchase experience around and promised to get us in and out quickly. That they did. People were in and out there was loud music and after the fact I realized it was all designed to disorient and confuse the purchaser. I bought the pre-paid maintenance and under carriage protectant. When I went to the finance office to sign the paperwork, the price was a little higher than I expected. Believing this was due to the extras I purchased, I signed and went home. Only after I got home and started the online registration did I realize they overcharged me by about $3K. I called them right back and made an appointment for the very next day. I met with the finance guy who tried to explain away the difference but he wasn't doing a good job, so I asked him to walk me down the page adding and subtracting as we went. He too came up with about a $3K difference. He left to talk to a sales mgr. When he came back, he said that it was recorded right in the system and that he just added wrong. I had him run the numbers again and he still couldn't get the numbers to come out right. This went on a few more times until he brought the general sales manager in who lied and said that they had raised their prices and the online system just hadn't caught up yet.... Then why all the different answers to my questions?... I ended up canceling the pre-paid maintenance and removed the dealer sticker and plate frames from my car. I will not step foot in the place again and highly encourage all to avoid this place at all cost. They are the most dishonest dealership that I've ever encountered, and that is saying something.

Doug Canty (email exchanges only) Unlike other dealerships no one left their cards with me here. I have no idead who everyone was.

davoudiazad1
7/11/2015

"Great Service!! Thank you Herb and team!"

We were really happy with our recent purchase. Herb and the ladies who work with him are outstanding. They really went out of their way to help us get a good car. I would highly recommend this dealer. The staff is very helpful and friendly. Thank you Herb!! Jesse was very nice and helpful as well.

Herb

gator
7/10/2015

"Dexter, the shuttle driver, was the best."

Dexter, the shuttle driver, was great. He was very pleasant and full of great advice as was my Service Advisor, Ken Moore. I will return for service to my 2014 Wrangler.

Dexter and Ken Moore

average

"Lustine"

They were very average. I guess any dealership is like that however, I shopped around prices to get my car serviced, but you get what you pay for.

"One of the best"

This dealership is one of the best around. I always take my car here to get it serviced, they defintely deserve the 5 star rating.

dealerrater

"Review"

I gave them 5 stars because of how well they do business. THey always give me a fair price, and do quality work. No complaints.

coolguy

"Lustine Jeep"

Brought my car in and they fix it within the same day. Great guys who know what they are doing. Would recommend this dealership to anyone.

jim

"Great Service"

Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep did a great job working on my car. It was very quick process, they had me out of there in no time.

cars4me

"Wow !"

One of the best service departments around. Lustine always gets the job done, would recommend this dealership to anyone who needs service on their car.

Reviews of Matt Lepage