Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

14211 Jefferson Davis Highway,
Woodbridge, Virginia 22191
Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info
About Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Hello, this is Jason Dill, General Manager at Lustine Chrysler JEEP Dodge. We have proudly been serving the Prince William county community for nearly 30 years, with the Lustine family being in business for 85 years. We have a close relationship with our surrounding military members and government employees, and its our goal to beat any competitors best price by $500.00! In addition, Lustine is proud to be the only dealer in the area that offers our customers a FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY on all of our NEW and PRE-OWNED vehicles. Please know that you have a friend at lustine, and feel free to contact me personally if I can be of any assistance. My email address is jdill@lustine.com and my cell phone number is (703) 625-9408 please contact me if you have issues with any part of our business from Sales to Service and Parts I will make right. Thank you for choosing to do business with Lustine.

About Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Auto4Life-Lifetime Power train warranty-See store for details
FordDriver

"Car is working"

Brought my car in to get it working, and they did the job. Was told to wait in the room, and the car would be done soon, right on.

Jake Edwards, Eric Smith

JimJones

"Quick and Easy"

I never have this type of service at a dealership, it went very smooth. Brought my car in in the morning and they had it done later that day.

ilovecars

"These guys are good."

When looking for a service department to go to, I fell upon Lustine. I made the right choice. They did a great job working on my car. Thanks.

Jake Edwards, Eric Smith

Jeeps4Life

"Well Done."

I do not usually do these reviews, but these guys are awesome! I would recommend this dealership and service department to anyone. Quick and easy.

CarJones22

"Excellent!"

Lustine' service department always goes over and beyond to fix my car, they are the best around! I was greeted by Eric and Jake who always do a great job! Thanks!

fishondon
7/04/2015

"Made car shopping a pleasure."

Was looking for a Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited and contacted Lustine by email and got a return call from one of their top salesmen Doug Canty. Said they had what I was looking for in stock and could work up a good deal. Followed up with a visit and test drive with Doug explaining all of the features which impressed me. Then worked with Doug, Jessie, and Lustine sales management to work out a good deal on a GC which met my price expectations. Found the Doug to be very knowledgeable, professional, of very high integrity, and legitimately concerned with my satisfaction. Took delivery that day and very pleased. Would not hesitate to recommend Doug and Lustine to anyone.

Doug Canty, Jessie

Larry W

"Service"

concern I bought my vehicle in one or two change and my check engine light was on the mechanic Crist A had my people in and out in a timely fashion and I appreciate the hard work that was put into servicing my vehicle by the mechanic.

Dom
7/02/2015

"Terrific Car Buying Experience "

By far one of the easiest and most pleasant car buying experiences. Response to my initial Internet Inquiry was prompt and polite, Negotating with Matt the sales manager was professional and cordial, financing wit Asri was efficient and pleasant and the delivery process performed by Brandon was thorough and diligent. It was nice to be treated and feel like a customer vs just another sale. Very high marks, big thank you to everyone and strong recommendation to purchase your next vehicle from Lustine.

Asri

Stacyp1
6/30/2015

"New sales "

Ike and Asmi worked hours until after 1130pm at night to make the deal where I needed it. They accommodated everything I asked for. In all my years buying cars-- I've never dealt with a better car dealership -

Ike Lemuwa and Azmi Sabah

ScorpianPrincess
6/30/2015

"Shuttle Driver"

Generally I always receive great customer service from all the service advisors, but when you are having the same issue coming from the manufacturer for the past 6 mths. You just don't want to hear excuses. You just want it fixed whether it falls on the dealership or not. Time is not what I have, but when I make time to come there. I don't want to hang out all day like I don't have anything else to do. I either want a loaner or rental, but same day service I use the shuttle service. Dexter the shuttle driver was courteous and very professional. He really made me laugh after not having the best experience with this ongoing problem that thank God is now resolved.

Albert, Sanchez