Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

14211 Jefferson Davis Highway,
Woodbridge, Virginia 22191
Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info
About Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Hello, this is Jason Dill, General Manager at Lustine Chrysler JEEP Dodge. We have proudly been serving the Prince William county community for nearly 30 years, with the Lustine family being in business for 85 years. We have a close relationship with our surrounding military members and government employees, and its our goal to beat any competitors best price by $500.00! In addition, Lustine is proud to be the only dealer in the area that offers our customers a FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY on all of our NEW and PRE-OWNED vehicles. Please know that you have a friend at lustine, and feel free to contact me personally if I can be of any assistance. My email address is jdill@lustine.com and my cell phone number is (703) 625-9408 please contact me if you have issues with any part of our business from Sales to Service and Parts I will make right. Thank you for choosing to do business with Lustine.

About Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Auto4Life-Lifetime Power train warranty-See store for details
Jared Jones
6/20/2015

"I had great buying experience "

I wanted to buy New Chrysler Town and Country. I went there with my wife and Ike met us there. He was kind and started to inform us about the different type of vehicles he could arrange for us. We felt appreciated. We said we wanted Chrylser Town and Country. He gave us a test drive and Ike offered us incredible customer support. The good news, was, I drove home brand New Chrysler Town and Country I was planning on buying in six months. Yes, I was happy and will refer anyone to go to Lustine Chrysler Dodge RAM Woodbridge, VA and work with Ike Lemuwa

Ike Lemuwa

jackieo653
6/17/2015

"hmmm, they deleted my first review."

Essentially, they are liars and heavily into lying and sales tricks. I drove 1 1/2 hours after being told that the car I was interested in was perfect. "there is nothing wrong with this vehicle". I went, looked at the car and it had 2 tennis ball size dents in the rear panel and a fairly deep crease in the wheel well. Said they could fix it; had to wonder why they hadn't already. Drove it, didn't like it. Get back and look around for something else. Nothing really impressed me in my price range. I saw one car, that I told the salesman right away that I couldn't afford, and just wanted to see if there was enough legroom for future searches. Nice suv, fit ok, but didn't have leather, and was WAY over my limit. The salesman was nice and understood when I told him I was going to leave, but to keep an eye out for what I wanted. He was actually great. He told me he had to let the used car mgr, Jesse, talk to me to make sure I was satisfied with my experience. I kind of knew what was coming, but it was much worse than expected. Jesse asked if there was one single car I liked, and I told him yes, but it was way out of my price range, and he asked me to see what they could do, and that he would give me a "GREAT trade in price" Bold faced lie. I had a 2005 Buick LeSabre with 76000 miles and they offered me $500. For that I would keep it and sell privately for $5000.00. I'd been offered $3500.00 from another dealer, There was NO WAY they could make me a deal on the car I mentioned, and I knew it, so wanted to leave. They kept stalling and kept my keys after asking for them, to do a deal on another car I drove and didn't like. Bobby was now the point man and my salesman was pushed off to the side, and was clearly embarrassed that I was being jerked around. I used to work at a dealership, I was not going to be intimidated. My salesman finally went over and got my keys. He was a nice guy...way to nice and honest to work at that dealership. Long story short, they bait and switch, lie, ignore your requests and do NOT respect your boundaries for purchasing a car. Jason Dill, the GM, is clearly OK with these tactics, and from other reviews, gives no satisfaction after the sale. This group should be reported to corporate, and I plan on doing so. I left, vowing to never return and to tell anyone I know to never go there. I've never seen tactics this bad in this day and age. These guys are ruthless, rude and liars. Steer clear.

Jesse Annis, and Bobby.

Jeepgal
6/16/2015

"Great Service "

I was very pleased with my service! Joey M. educated me about the service done to my vehicle. Chris A. worked on my vehicle, and also retuned some money to me that I had accidently left inside my vehicle!!!! This dealer has great honest employees!!!

Joey M., Chris A.

Newmeemee
6/11/2015

"Friendly and knowledgeable "

Had a great experience. Sales were pleasant. Service was helpful. Holly in accounting was able to answer my questions. She answered my call quickly. Great staff!

Jhubbard86

"Ask for Marcel Mosley"

Marcel at Lustine Dodge has helped me buy 2 trucks now and every experience has been outstanding! If you want good, friendly customer service ask for Marcel!

ChargerGuy

"Great Service"

Excellent experience! I dropped my vehicle off a day prior to my appt and the Service Manager (Joey M.) had the service completed before my scheduled service appt. The issues I was having were resolved and two recall items identified. Tracy W. was also helpful when I picked up my vehicle.

Joey Mollica

SoBlessed
6/09/2015

"Great Staff "

My salesman was Doug Canty and he was so great to talk to you and very honest and knowledgeable. I got a 2015 Dodge journey and I traded in my old journey and they gave me a great deal on my trade in as well. The only downfall they have was that their lot is like 3 miles away off of route 1 which is a high traffic area so it took up more time then I would have liked. Overall, great dealership!!!

Doug Canty

olivia
5/30/2015

"horrible horrible horrible"

Horrible customer service. My brother is in the military. Recently purchased a vehicle from Lustine. Not a bad deal but once he left the dealership and a day or so later started noticing things wrong with the vehicle. Which he was told when he purchased it NOTHING was wrong with it. Each time he has gone to the dealership to get service and have these issues taken care of they have given him very rude service and did not want to take care of the problems. Even the so called GM acted as though this was not an issue and something he had no time to deal with. Ignored my brothers calls and then tells him he never got a message to call him, when in fact he did try to reach him back once out of the 7 times. When you call and try to get service your transferred and it rings 50 times, finally you get tired and hang up. You also get transferred all over the dealership when you call in for service. Jesse Annis he's a joke. A so called used car director. Was very rude with me when I called to question the status of my brothers vehicle. No customer service skills at all and that applies to Jesse, assistant GM and the GM. This will be going to corporate as well. No respect for a Sgt. In the military. Not only should you respect him because he is in the military, but also because he is a customer of yours. Lustine, rated 0 and only rated one star cause I had to in order to leave a review. Thanks for your nasty attitude and bad customer service.  DONT BUY FROM HERE.......

anonymous
5/29/2015

"Hope I can give a negative star -- WORST Experience "

If you plan to buy a very popular car and you find there are so many dealerships around, you may need to be very careful. Lustine's sales and internet sales manager ring me up in a holiday morning saying that they would like to beat the offer I have.Here is what he said in the email "We are the largest volume dealer for Jeeps in the Mid-Atlantic. If you already have an offer from another dealership on a similarly priced Grand Cherokee I can beat it by AT LEAST a few hundred dollars." However, when I brought my offer from other dealer to their place, driving 30 minutes, the sales come back and forth with the manager who promised me in the email called David for an hour. At the beginning, they give me a price lower than the offer I have ( only 150 bucks lower, not a few hundreds).I think it is acceptable. After I decided to move to the next step and talk about the interest rate, they told me they can not beat the price, because they are losing money.They overturned their offer saying that offer was including my trade. But I never get any price information of my trade from them. When they want to play the trick, they always have so many excuses. They said their GM Jason Dill decided not to sell the car! They provide a OTD price 2000 dollars more than the offer I have, and I feel so upset because they cheated me to drive to their place and did not keep their promise. The GM is even saying that my offer is not verified and no one signed the offer. ( The offer was given by another dealer in the showroom one day earlier, actually I have 2 offers on hand at that time). The GM Jason Drill said that you should go to that dealer to buy the car! And when I insist that what he is doing is playing with us, he said this is blackmail. I feel so angry about this experience in Lustine. I know many dealers they put an appealing price online to attract you to visit, and after you were in the showroom, they will say that there are so many kinds of rebates you are not qualified. I have been trying to make things simple, but Lustine break their promise and made a very bad impression on me. I just want sharing my experience with all of you in case you will waste too much time on this. I got my car the next day in the other dealer at the price they offered, which is regarded as a unbelievable price by Lustine. Note that they do not honor what they said in phone calls; their price is no less than the average; But they are doing well in business, possibly by baiting us there and rip off those who are less informed.

David Algie, Douglas Canty

Anthony czerwinski
5/21/2015

"Jeep Compass purchase"

I recommend this dealership to anyone, I delt with Doug Canty great salesman very knowledgeable with every vehicle we looked at and did his very best to ensure that me and my wife were satisfied with our new vehicle. I wish the whole process could have been done by him. If you go to lustine jeep seek out Doug Canty true professional.

Doug Canty