Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Good

Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep
Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info
About Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Hello, this is Tim Cypress, General Manager at Lustine Chrysler JEEP Dodge. We have proudly been serving the Prince William county community for nearly 30 years, with the Lustine family being in business for 85 years. We have a close relationship with our surrounding military members and government employees, and its our goal to beat any competitors best price by $500.00! when it comes to serving our military service members. In addition, Lustine is proud to be the only dealer in the area that offers our customers a FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY on all of our NEW and PRE-OWNED vehicles. Please know that you have a friend at lustine, and feel free to contact me personally if I can be of any assistance. My email address is tcypress@lustine.com Thanks!

About Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• Auto4Life-Lifetime Power train warranty-See store for details

"Purchased a new truck from the dealership. Sarah was very..."

Purchased a new truck from the dealership. Sarah was very nice, personable and good to work with. She was very nice to our son, who she entertained her...or maybe she entertained him. Either way, that type of service is hard to come by and is a 5 Star quality and was very well welcomed. Sales strategy was laid back and approachable -no complaints there.. just keep in mind they have a job to do. At the end, I didn't get anything more that was offered on a previous vehicle because I ended up getting the top of the line model. At finance, after you leave Sales, this is where you get hit up for the extra packages and you could easily spend a 5k more. Nonetheless, I would go back to the dealership. My ratings reflect where they need be and 5 stars were given where deserved.

"Items owed not delivered. Waiting a month and still no..."

Items owed not delivered. Waiting a month and still no results. Awaiting my registration, owners manual and second key. Called several times but still waiting....

"Amazing customer service by both Sarah and Al. ..."

Amazing customer service by both Sarah and Al. Understood what I was in the market for and how to make the deal work. Couldn't be any happier.

Albert Crawford

"Great customer service! Worked with us and put forth the..."

Great customer service! Worked with us and put forth the effort to look for the "right" car without being a pushy salesman. Very knowledgeable and had great insight to all the models including what was in the front and back inventory. Got us down to the price we wanted in the end. Continued to uphold a professional demeanor :)

Tony Mack

"My fiancé and I went to the Lustine Dodge Jeep and..."

My fiancé and I went to the Lustine Dodge Jeep and Chrysler dealership located on 14211 Jefferson Davis Hwy Woodbridge, VA 22191 to purchase a challenger. We were approached by many salesmen and finally decided to buy the car, signed all the paperwork and agreed on a down payment which would be paid a few days after and we agreed on monthly payment. interest rates etc... WORST MISTAKE EVER. We were wondering why we never got anything in the mail about a car payment and why they never took the initial down payment out of our account A few weeks later after many e-mails and phone calls he went in to get a warranty thing done and asked them what was going on with the loan and they told him that they were switching the loan... without the approval of him before hand.. A MONTH later, after many phone calls AND e-mails, we decided to go into the dealership and figure out WHY.They began to say that the pre-approved loan that he got, the bank backed out on and even though he has a good credit score, no delinquencies on his credit account and makes over $40,000 a year and that my fiancé had until the next day to have $10,000 to put down on the car or it would get taken away. OH! and not to mention we traded in a car that was given a horrible trade in value. I can't forget to mention that Ms. Byrd talked down to my fiancé saying that he doesn't deserve the car or afford it. COMPLETE BS! I recently bought a car and Browns KIA in Manassas and if I didn't have a loan they would not let me drive it home or even out of the lot. I am so unsatisfied and disgusted with this dealership I would never recommend this place to anyone or even think about going there again and I would advise anyone else not to either!

Q Lee

"It was yet again a great buying experience. Great people,..."

It was yet again a great buying experience. Great people, great service, and Sarah Byrd was exceptional! Will go back if I need to buy another car.

"This was the best used car experience I've ever had...."

This was the best used car experience I've ever had. Our salesman Rodney was the best and kept us completely at ease. He has an awesome sense of humor. He also helped us get the Saturn Ion serviced quickly. Fred who serviced our Saturn did an awesome job. I delivered my Saturn on a Friday at 5:30 pm and they drove me in a shuttle. My car was done the next day at noon. I couldn't be more satisified!

Rodney and Fred

"On August 9th, I had stopped by Lustine Dealership to..."

On August 9th, I had stopped by Lustine Dealership to purchase a Vehicle. I and the Sales Rep (Tom Nguyen) had agreed on a car and on the Terms for a car loan. I was told I was approved for an Auto Loan with monthly payments of $278.00 and an interest of 5.3% with $200.00 down payment. I was satisfied with the purchase and drove back home to Richmond, Va, which is an hour and a half south of Woodbridge. On August 19th, Andre Smyth (Financial Rep), had called me to say that I would have to go back to the dealership and re-sign some paperwork. After work I decided to drive back up there to sign the papers and finalized the entire process. Mr. Smyth told me that the original contract was not approved due to the Auto Loan not being approved after all, and that I would have to then sign another contract since he had gotten me approved for another Auto Loan. I was satisfied with the chance to have another loan so I asked if anything had changed in terms, which Mr. Smyth said “just a little.” The new interest rate had doubled to a 10.5% and the monthly payments were now at $327.00. I told him that I didn’t like the terms and that I could not afford the payments. He said that if I didn’t sign this new contract I would be forced to return the vehicle immediately. I told him that I couldn’t do that at the moment, since I had no other way to get back home to Richmond. I left pretty upset due to the fact that I would not be able keep the car and at the fact that Mr. Smyth was very un caring about the situation. I spend the week making arrangements to drop off the vehicle and to have a friend drive his vehicle on Saturday the 24th of August so that I could get back home. On Thursday the 22nd I called and left a voice mail message with Mr. Nguyen to inform him that I would be returning the vehicle as instructed by Mr. Smyth. On the 24th I arrived at Lustine at 11:00 AM to return the vehicle. I asked to see Mr. Nguyen and was directed to his location; he greeted me and introduced me to his Sales Manager. I explained what I was doing to him and that I would like my $200.00 down payment returned to me. He agreed to look into the situation and refund me the money. I waited in an office for an hour, and then Mr. Nguyen and his Sales Manager entered the office and told me that the car and original contract was worked on and that the car is mine. I was very surprised by all of this since I was under the impression that they were working to give me my refund. I told both of the Sales Men that I didn’t want the car or their business and that I had not asked them to work up a new contract. I was very clear in telling them that I was not doing business with them after the terrible experience I had on Monday with Mr. Smyth. Spending the time driving, my gas and the stress of being told I would have to return the vehicle was too much. They even had Mr. Smyth enter the office and asked him if he had in deed say that if I didn’t sign the contract I would have to return the car. He said yes, that I would have to return it if not signed. I felt better after Mr. Smyth confirmed what I had explained and thought it would over. The men decided to tell me that they had pulled some strings in order to get the contract approved again and that I would have to keep the car. I told them once again that I didn’t ask for them to do this and that the contract as of Monday the 19th was not a valid contract. I told them I would be leaving and that I expect the issue to be over and done with. Then the Sales Manger followed me and began to tell me that I was under contract to them for the vehicle and that I could not leave. He became hostile and demeaning with me. I told him that I was not under any approved contract with them and that I would be going home now. I left the dealership very frustrated and upset over the treatment and entire ordeal with them.

Tom Nguyen, Andre Smyth

"I love this dealership! Doug was very knowledgeable about..."

I love this dealership! Doug was very knowledgeable about the vehicle that I was intrested in. He not only was professional but didnt make me feel like he was hounding me to buy the car. The whole management staff was just as nice and really trying to get me the best deal for the car. I will be using them for every single car purchase that I make in the furture! I was and still am very satisfied with my whole experience. Keep up the good work!!

"Darlene Fortune was absolutely awesome!!! She was very..."

Darlene Fortune was absolutely awesome!!! She was very helpful in what I was looking for and explaining the different packages which I could choose from. I would have given her a rating of 10 but it only goes up to 5.

Darlene Fortune