Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

14211 Jefferson Davis Highway,
Woodbridge, Virginia 22191
Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info
About Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Hello, this is Jason Dill, General Manager at Lustine Chrysler JEEP Dodge. We have proudly been serving the Prince William county community for nearly 30 years, with the Lustine family being in business for 85 years. We have a close relationship with our surrounding military members and government employees, and its our goal to beat any competitors best price by $500.00! In addition, Lustine is proud to be the only dealer in the area that offers our customers a FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY on all of our NEW and PRE-OWNED vehicles. Please know that you have a friend at lustine, and feel free to contact me personally if I can be of any assistance. My email address is jdill@lustine.com and my cell phone number is (703) 625-9408 please contact me if you have issues with any part of our business from Sales to Service and Parts I will make right. Thank you for choosing to do business with Lustine.

About Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Auto4Life-Lifetime Power train warranty-See store for details
DonH1939
11/19/2015

"Wonderful Service"

Our car was towed in late in this afternoon because the key would not register so the car would not start. Joey Mollica was the assistant service manager that we spoke with. He asked Chris Algie who was on his way out of the shop for the day if he would update our car. Chris was very gracious and said that he would stay since it should not take too long. The car was a little stubborn and would not accept the updates at first but Chris did not give up. He stayed until he got us back on the road. We truly appreciate his diligence and his going the extra mile to get us back on the road. Thank you Joey and Chris - you made a difficult day MUCH better.

Chris Algie

ST3VE
11/17/2015

"Unorganized & Shady"

Terrible dealership. We traveled from Maryland (3 hour drive) to purchase a vehicle. Since the dealership was such a drive for us, we agreed to a price on the vehicle and trade over the phone. When we arrived at the dealership we were offered $9,000 less than KBB on our trade (the trade was in flawless condition with only 19,000 miles). When I asked why the trade was so low, I was told "The young sales manager hadn't even looked at it and was "testing the waters with me". And the agreed upon price that the used vehicle was $27,000. When we arrived the price jumped to $31,000. They tried to charge me $1500 for a "reconditioning fee" which is ridiculous. After agreeing on the original terms we discussed over the phone, we signed the paperwork. Our loan for the trade was supposed to be paid off and wasn't. I had to pay another payment on a vehicle that I didn't even own anymore!!!! I went to get the vehicle tagged in Maryland and was told that my purchased vehicle was not even titled yet! (it has been almost 3 weeks that I have been driving it around unregistered). This was by far the most unprofessional dealership that I have ever came across. If I didn't live so far away I would have expressed my emotion in person, but that might have been better for myself and the dealership that I am not taking that choice.

The salesman was fine. The young, silverspoon Used Car "Manager" is the issue here.

mbrocker69
11/16/2015

"Shuttle Service"

Dexter is a great shuttle driver. He is safe and very considerate. I would recommend Dexter for future clients needing a ride to and from the dealership.

Al Sanchez

Paul1974
11/11/2015

"Excellent "

Doug Canty was excellent to work with. Would recommend again!! He showed us everything we wanted to know. We also got service for life which was a bonus.

Doug Canty

hjones45
11/10/2015

"Great service"

My car broke down and I had to take it in. Ken Moore was my service advisor and really helped me figure out what was going on. It was in the shop for a day or two and had to get the transmission replaced. Thanks for all of your help!

Ken Moore

Ride
11/05/2015

"Judt looking around"

Just stop to take a look around at the cars. Everyone seems really nice and was helpful, I Would probably go back again when I decide to buy.

Everyone wsd very helpful

Jorge
11/02/2015

"Worst Service Department."

From day one I noticed how inept this service department is. They don't even try to maintain the quality service they promote. There is no in and out in an hour for a oil change. Loaner for life my A**. I'm especially frustrated because they had my Dodge Dakota 4 days now, and no call back. I keep getting the run around that my service adviser took the weekend off. I'm dumb enough to have bought two cars from them.

Albert Sanchez

Bluestar
11/02/2015

"Rashad did a good nice safe ride home."

Service was good. I was help a soon I walk in. Explained everything that was going to be done with my car and long it was going to take.

Alex

Rod
11/01/2015

"Shuttle Driver"

Rashad is a Respectful, kind and a safe driver instead of going home at the end of his day Rashad came and got me, he didn't forget about me but the service Guy did

ben703
11/01/2015

"awesome experence"

About a week ago I got a 2015 Jeep Cherokee and I love it. Doug Canty was awesome. He made it a pleasure to buy a car. Doug knew about all the option and explained them all to me and made sure that I understood how they all worked. Doug also set up the Bluetooth and connected it to my phone. I would highly recommend Doug and Lustine. I will not buy from any other dealer but Lustine

Doug Canty