Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Azmi Sabah

April 11, 2017

"NEVER EVER AGAIN"

- vyoo89

I bought my vehicle less than a month ago. Every interaction I have had is impossible except for my salesperson. I have had to visit the location about 5 times in the past month. I ordered after market parts heated seats and remote starter. Took the car in to get both installed. Was told they were both being installed then after keeping 2 days instead of 1 they then informed me the remote starter was not being done it was on backorder after I confirmed twice that it was. Then the dashboard and steering wheel were slashed by some tool that the third party used to install. No one checked no one noticed except me. I had to then take it back so they could take pictures. Then was asked to bring it in the next day so they could fix only to be told they couldn’t and need to order parts. My inconvenience not theirs. So then after no word I called to see when they were going to fix. They ask me when can I drop if off and needs to be done by 5 to get a loaner car. They didn't even contact me with when the parts could be replaced I have to contact them for a status. Then I'm told I need to work within their schedule so I can get a loaner while they fix. Unbelievable. You think you spend 30K with a company and they may have a little more response.. NOPE. Still no idea about the remote starter. Tags expired over the weekend no communication from them I had to contact them again to see what I needed to do. Another Trip to Lustine. I asked to speak to the GM nothing. I get to speak to a sales manager with absolutely no experience in communication. I will NEVER buy a car from this dealership again. My blood boils every time I have to step into that building. TERRIBLE and to think I need to take to this dealership every service to get the lifetime power train warranty. NOT LOOKING GOOD. Left a message for the GM lets see if he responds.

March 29, 2017

"Superb service "

- Vponce4

Staff and sales professionals were very knowledgeable and professional. They were very patient in responding to my questions and acknowledged all the details I was looking for in my vehicle. I felt I was given the best acknowledgement and everything that followed from my sale was simple and easy. I highly recommend this dealer.

February 28, 2017

"Did not see what I wanted"

- Haunt2012

So I went to the dealership to look at a beautiful new Dodge Charger. I told the sales people that greeted me at the door the exact model of car. They said it was at the side lot and we would have to drive over but its possible. I said sure lets go. Seeing I was shopping around a little before I bought I never did see the car I wanted to see exactly and left seeing a 2016. On top of that I mentioned the E-Price online and showed him my phone for him to say "Do you qualify for any of that?" Uhm what? Those are manufacturer incentives on this specific car. Overall, I will not visit this dealership again

• Auto4Life-Lifetime Power train warranty-See store for details