Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

14211 Jefferson Davis Highway,
Woodbridge, Virginia 22191
Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info
About Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Hello, this is Jason Dill, General Manager at Lustine Chrysler JEEP Dodge. We have proudly been serving the Prince William county community for nearly 30 years, with the Lustine family being in business for 85 years. We have a close relationship with our surrounding military members and government employees, and its our goal to beat any competitors best price by $500.00! In addition, Lustine is proud to be the only dealer in the area that offers our customers a FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY on all of our NEW and PRE-OWNED vehicles. Please know that you have a friend at lustine, and feel free to contact me personally if I can be of any assistance. My email address is jdill@lustine.com and my cell phone number is (703) 625-9408 please contact me if you have issues with any part of our business from Sales to Service and Parts I will make right. Thank you for choosing to do business with Lustine.

About Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Auto4Life-Lifetime Power train warranty-See store for details
Jokay**5
12/02/2015

"Service for Mini Van"

Needed a ride home and Dexter was my shuttle driver. He was very polite, nice and talked to me. Sometimes you get a person who is very quiet, but I like to talk so it was a very enjoyable drive home. I would also like to say a big thanks to my service person Albert Sanchez who explained everything to me about what needed to be done for my van. Thanks to all!!!JoAnna M.

Albert Sanchez

Dodge Nitro 2007
12/01/2015

"Shuttle Driver Dexter"

Dexter was my shuttle driver on 11/30/2015 after my truck had been serviced at the dealership. Dexter was very polite and courteous. I would like to recommend Dexter for the Comedian of Lustine- Dodege and Jeep award!!! Keep up the good work !

Mescaltea/JL
12/01/2015

"Restoring faith"

My experience with the team of people at Lustine that put my deal together has really restored my faith in car dealerships. Due to Mr. Azmi Sabah (Finance Manager) working diligently to find me the right bank and rates ,fantastic .The salesman Mr. Kelly U,(Salesman) was very helpful in finding the make and model of the car I wanted and one that was within my means I am very grateful for his patience.Yes it did take a min but it was well worth the wait .Thanks agin guys ,everyone involved even those I did not name I know it was a team effort .Have a wonderful holiday and a good New Year.

Kelly U

Kingfamily
11/30/2015

"Great Experience"

We purchased a mini-van after a wreck totaled our SUV. Everyone that helped us was amazing. Azmi in financing made the worst part of the process (paperwork) fun and enjoyable. We were laughing through the entire finance portion.

Jylian
11/24/2015

"Greatness"

This dealership was awesome and I would recommend Doug and azmi to anyone! They were extremely helpful and treated my husband and I like family.

Doug

Dsm14
11/23/2015

"Dexter my shuttle driver "

I was extremely pleased with my shuttle driver. He was entertaining, a safe driver and overall very helpful. I would recommend his services to everyone.

BTDouble
11/22/2015

"Bait and Switch!"

Bait and Switch! I decided to make a trip to check out a 2005 F250 they have listed on their website. I arrived in the parking lot to have multiple salesmen yelling for me to park near them. I drove over to the parking spot near the building and was greeted by a salesman almost immediately. He was very polite and I said I was there to look at the F250 they had online. We walked around unable to locate the vehicle. He said he would walk in and see where it was. After a few minutes he came out and said that they actually never owned the vehicle and that it had been a potential trade at one point and the owner of the vehicle decided not to trade it. He then went in and offered to help me find another vehicle. I stated that I wanted a basic work truck, but they proceeded to show me a Dodge Ram Laramie. I took it for a test drive just to get a feel for it. Upon returning I said it was a nice vehicle, but wasn't wanting to purchase the vehicle today. We went inside to run some numbers and see what price they could come up with just to see what they would offer. The manager came over and kept pressuring me to purchase that vehicle today. I insisted that I was not wanting to purchase a different vehicle that day because I wanted to discuss the different vehicle with my wife. He proceeded to badger me that I shouldn't have to talk to my wife about a vehicle. I kept insisting I would not buy the vehicle without my wife also looking at it. He also proceeded to call my current truck a piece of crap "SLUG" and his trade in offer was "way more that old slug of a truck was worth." After about 20 minutes of his pressuring and Insults I said I wasn't going to waste anymore time and walked out. I read the reviews of the dealer before going, but ignored them and went anyway. I now completely agree with all the negative reviews of this business and would not recommend this dealer to anyone. If you would like to check it out for yourself, please do so. It was a very enlightening experience. The salesman Antoine was very nice, but I would never do business with the manager. Before writing this I checked and the vehicle that they never had is still listed on their website for sale and at a great price.

Antoine

Raffour
11/20/2015

"Recognition of Mister Joey"

I would to thank and recognize Mister Joey Mollica , a very nice guy who delivers a very good customer service He knows my car very well and remember my name I am always happy by his services Thank you Joey for you hard working You are the best A. Ayad

DonH1939
11/19/2015

"Wonderful Service"

Our car was towed in late in this afternoon because the key would not register so the car would not start. Joey Mollica was the assistant service manager that we spoke with. He asked Chris Algie who was on his way out of the shop for the day if he would update our car. Chris was very gracious and said that he would stay since it should not take too long. The car was a little stubborn and would not accept the updates at first but Chris did not give up. He stayed until he got us back on the road. We truly appreciate his diligence and his going the extra mile to get us back on the road. Thank you Joey and Chris - you made a difficult day MUCH better.

Chris Algie

ST3VE
11/17/2015

"Unorganized & Shady"

Terrible dealership. We traveled from Maryland (3 hour drive) to purchase a vehicle. Since the dealership was such a drive for us, we agreed to a price on the vehicle and trade over the phone. When we arrived at the dealership we were offered $9,000 less than KBB on our trade (the trade was in flawless condition with only 19,000 miles). When I asked why the trade was so low, I was told "The young sales manager hadn't even looked at it and was "testing the waters with me". And the agreed upon price that the used vehicle was $27,000. When we arrived the price jumped to $31,000. They tried to charge me $1500 for a "reconditioning fee" which is ridiculous. After agreeing on the original terms we discussed over the phone, we signed the paperwork. Our loan for the trade was supposed to be paid off and wasn't. I had to pay another payment on a vehicle that I didn't even own anymore!!!! I went to get the vehicle tagged in Maryland and was told that my purchased vehicle was not even titled yet! (it has been almost 3 weeks that I have been driving it around unregistered). This was by far the most unprofessional dealership that I have ever came across. If I didn't live so far away I would have expressed my emotion in person, but that might have been better for myself and the dealership that I am not taking that choice.

The salesman was fine. The young, silverspoon Used Car "Manager" is the issue here.

Reviews of Jason Dill