Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Overall Rating 4

Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info
About Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Hello, this is Tim Cypress, General Manager at Lustine Chrysler JEEP Dodge. We have proudly been serving the Prince William county community for nearly 30 years, with the Lustine family being in business for 85 years. We have a close relationship with our surrounding military members and government employees, and its our goal to beat any competitors best price by $500.00! when it comes to serving our military service members. In addition, Lustine is proud to be the only dealer in the area that offers our customers a FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY on all of our NEW and PRE-OWNED vehicles. Please know that you have a friend at lustine, and feel free to contact me personally if I can be of any assistance. My email address is tcypress@lustine.com Thanks!

About Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• Auto4Life-Lifetime Power train warranty-See store for details

"My wife and I were in the market for a new Jeep, we..."

My wife and I were in the market for a new Jeep, we already had the research done, just needed to purchase. We went to Lustine based off the “internet price” and here is our experience. We were met by Dana. Discussed our interest in Grand Cherokee and internet price. We were asked to initial the sales agreement stating that we would purchase a vehicle if met an agreement. Dana said that signing this obligated us to agree to purchase as long as an agreement was made (shady sales tactic). We should have left but agreed on a Jeep, internet pricing, APR percentage ratings, and terms. Dana went to Sales Manager, and came back stating we didn’t meet the criteria for the internet price. Dana said he had us a rate of 1.9% and would pay off our trade for $29,5XX, with a payment of $689. We asked for dealership payment of $500 dollars to assist in getting us down to $680. Dana returned stating the unknown manager agree due to "It being late" to give us the $500 dollars to agree on a price. Andre, the Finance Manager went over price, APR of 1.9%, $500 rebate, and $500 from the dealership, and able to get us no payments till January 2014. We were not asked or told that any down payment was needed or would be required later. Signed paperwork with agreement to hold paperwork for a few days to assist in trying to sell current vehicle first. He agreed and we left the dealership after 6 hours. The next day I received a call from Andre stating we needed to meet Danielle regarding contract. Arrived at dealerships and Danielle turned us to Ashley. Ashley stated that the original APR was never approved by any bank and there was no bank that would give us 1.9%. She also added that we now owed $500, which was the $500 agreed to be paid for by the dealership. Dana apparently was with another customer and we didn’t know the name of the Sales Manager present the night of the purchase, but another individual (NAME?) came in who was “present that night”. He was unprofessional and rude, he was also not aware of the agreed upon pricing, APR, or terms or able to speak about specifics agreed upon. He stated that we had no choice but to sign a new contract. Ashley stated that we could not walk away as Virginia has a “no cooling off period”. Dana arrived, he didn’t recognize us nor remember the purchase. We had to remind him, but he soon left with little interest or concern of the situation. After looking at other banks and APRs we agreed on one and the increased price, mainly due to not having another choice according to them and left unhappy. I decided to post our dissatisfaction to the Lustine Facebook page. Received call from Jason Dill to come back following day to resolve 1.9% and $500.00. The following day we received a voice-mail from Jason Dill stating that due to scheduling, he would be off and not available at the dealership, but to speak to Mike Engle. Went to dealership at to speak with Mike. Mike explained that "The dealership is busy due to the end of the month and that it would be better if we handled this later or tomorrow." We agreed the next day and he said that Jason Dill would most likely be there. I arrived back at dealership to work out recent issues. Arrived and met with Jason Dill and went to Ashley’s office. He sat down and worked out the 1.9% and we worked out price ($675 and some change due January 30th, 2014). We signed and left the dealership. Late November, we received banking information from PNC stating that a payment was due December 13th and at $680. Both were not what was agreed upon per the last contract sent. I then visited Lustine to work out banking/contract issue. Awaited to speak to Jason Dill or Mike Engle. Spoke to Mike Engle who stated they were supposed to send a cancellation notice to the bank regarding the old contract. Mike Engle stated they would contact the bank regarding the issue and to check in the following week. They also made a copy of the bank and payment information. Mid-December I received a call stating that they had taken care of the issue and that our next payment should be in January on the agreed upon price. January, we returned from vacation to find multiple messages on our phone from PNC bank. PNC bank told us they were a few days from sending us to collection for the previous bill which was supposed to be resolved. I then contacted Mike, who directed me to finance without an explanation or apology for not getting the issue resolved. The finance manager contacted PNC and contacted me back saying the issue was taken care of. Overall I would DEFINITELY NOT recommend this dealership. The issues we experienced were unacceptable. The shady business and sales tactics, rude staff and managers, and lack of responsibility taken upon by the dealership is appalling. I would strongly recommend finding another dealership to do business with. I will NEVER do business with Lustine again and will be sure to caution others as well.

Dana, Ashley

"I don't even know where to begin to explain how..."

I don't even know where to begin to explain how terrible Lustine is... The service department has been good so far - but the Sales and F&I dept's...? They'd promise you their first born if that's what it took to get you to sign the paperwork and deliver the car. I purchased a new car from them over 6 months ago and they STILL have not resolved a major issue I'm dealing with. I was told (and signed a contract stating) that I would have a certain monthly payment... guess what? They called me back 2 MONTHS LATER to tell me I had to come in to resign some paperwork .. when I got there my payment had gone up $40 per month. Obviously by then- I was attached to my new car (which is what they count on) and didn't want to return it. So I cancelled the maintenance agreement that I REALLY wanted to buy in order to be able to afford the monthly payment... The tag/title paperwork was also massively incorrect and has STILL not been fixed- 6 months later!! I do not typically do reviews, but felt compelled to warn anybody who is considering purchasing a car from Lustine Dodge/Jeep- if you can avoid it- DON'T. Drive a little further to Stafford or up to Fairfax... not only will you NOT get practically pulled out of your car by the sharks on the lot- but you (hopefully) won't get ignored and lied to by the so- called managers running the sales and finance departments. Save yourself some angst and DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM LUSTINE JEEP/DODGE.

Sales and F&I Departments

"Darlene had sold me a upgrade package for my 2014 Jeep..."

Darlene had sold me a upgrade package for my 2014 Jeep Wrangler! There were a few hiccups along the way of dropping the vehicle off to have the upgrade package installed. One issue which was not her fault. Darlene went above an beyond her call of duty to make sure we were very satisfied with the outcome of the experience. Darlene has top notch customer service skills and customer orientation skills!! She was absolutely wonderful! Such a pleasure to do business with her! A big thank you to Darlene for putting a smile on my face as we left the dealership with a hug from her!! Wish there were more people in the world like Darlene!! Thank you, Shana Danus Heather Biller

Darlene Fortune

"This is a follow up of my previous review. I..."

This is a follow up of my previous review. I purchased a Brand New "Top of the Line" Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn and, directly put, it has become the most deplorable purchase I have made to date from a dealership that does not seem to focus or be concerned with Quality control or customer satisfaction. The vehicle has been in and out of service since owning from: Defective interior trim pieces (Console piece keeps popping up and out) Defective Console lid and bucket assembly Defective backup camera (still an issue after being told it was replaced) Poorly aligned front bumper (about an inch crooked from passenger to driver side) Defective front distance sensors (Still an issue after being told twice it was fixed) TPMS sensors failed Under inflated tires from time of purchase (Sales Had to close the deal and drive away that night!) Unhooked Rear Seat heater from service repair that was overlooked 3 separate software updates (which still do not help) Multiple attempts to resolve the same problems Now again, I am having to take this Junk of a Truck back to the dealership for the repairs that we claimed to have been done. On top of that, when you walk in to get your vehicle, the sales people stare rudely. This is by far the worst purchase I have ever made as no one has taken any accountability and a dealership that has not lived up to the vehicle quality that claimed to have. Spending almost 53K on a truck is a lot of money in anyone's eyes, but Lustine does not seem to care after the check clears the bank! Based on my experience, if your looking for a Truck Purchase, do not go to Lustine Dodge, Jeep, Ram. If your looking to buy a Truck Avoid the Ram 1500. If your looking for precise, first-time-repaired service work, find another dealership because you will not get it from Lustine Dodge Jeep Ram.

Lustine Dodge Dealership

"I purchased leather seats for my 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee..."

I purchased leather seats for my 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee and requested the cloth seat covers to be placed in the vehicle. The seat covers supposedly were placed in the car but were later removed. The after market person said the service staff thought it was funny that I wanted my cloth seat covers returned. There was a ripple in plastic back of the passenger seat when the car was returned. I had to wait three weeks before it was scheduled to be repaired and the cloth covers returned. When I received my car, the mirrors were adjusted, the automatic headlights were off, the date was two years late and the time was 90 minutes late. There was no reason for the data and time to be adjusted to repair a ripple in a passenger seat. Also, the air vents were closed on the driver and passenger side and the settings for air circulation was changed in the "settings menu." There was no need to make any adjustments in this area, particularly when the dealership only had my car overnight. When I purchased my car, the finance person did not know how to add. Two plus two does not equal five, no matter how much amortization is calculated. Save your energy, DO NOT purchase a car at Lustine Jeep Dodge on Jefferson Davis Hwy in Woodbridge. It is not worth the hassle.

Service technician

"I found a nice 2011 xb that the dealership had on their..."

I found a nice 2011 xb that the dealership had on their website for sale. I called the internet salesman and asked if it was still for sale and what the total price would be on the vehicle with all fees, etc. He said it was available for purchase, so I told the guy that I wanted to buy it and needed the total to get a check made for it. he said I will call you back in 5-10 minutes with total. Almost 2 hours later I still have'nt heard anything back so I called him back. He acted like he was frustrated that I called him and said he was busy that he would check on it and call me in 5 minutes. 30 minutes later he finally called back and was very hesitant and said that the vehicle had just sold! He was very short and again acted like he was frustrated that I was trying to buy the vehicle. Basically it boils down to I was first in line to purchase the vehicle and he drug his feet and cost me from being able to purchase it. It was a great price on the car and a limited edition vehicle thats hard to find. I think that this was very unprofessional of this dealership/sales manager on how all of this went down. I can see now from the other reviews on here that I am not the only one that feels this way about this dealership. So if your looking to buy a vehicle I suggest that you look elsewhere.

Jesse

"q in the sales department did a great job. he even came..."

q in the sales department did a great job. he even came tthirty minutes to our house to drive us to the dealership. he did a great job on assessing our needs and not pressuring us out of our comfort zone.

q

"Purchased a new truck from the dealership. Sarah was very..."

Purchased a new truck from the dealership. Sarah was very nice, personable and good to work with. She was very nice to our son, who she entertained her...or maybe she entertained him. Either way, that type of service is hard to come by and is a 5 Star quality and was very well welcomed. Sales strategy was laid back and approachable -no complaints there.. just keep in mind they have a job to do. At the end, I didn't get anything more that was offered on a previous vehicle because I ended up getting the top of the line model. At finance, after you leave Sales, this is where you get hit up for the extra packages and you could easily spend a 5k more. Nonetheless, I would go back to the dealership. My ratings reflect where they need be and 5 stars were given where deserved.

"Items owed not delivered. Waiting a month and still no..."

Items owed not delivered. Waiting a month and still no results. Awaiting my registration, owners manual and second key. Called several times but still waiting....

"Amazing customer service by both Sarah and Al. ..."

Amazing customer service by both Sarah and Al. Understood what I was in the market for and how to make the deal work. Couldn't be any happier.

Albert Crawford