Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

1.6
Vicki Koons, Service Advisor, Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Vicki Koons

June 25, 2017

"Respectful, Reasonable, Professional, true No Haggle"

- ChieC

I was able to acquire the Wrangler I have been eyeing for the last month. I reached out to Lustine and was assigned a salesman. He was a very straightforward fellow. Unfortunately, after working with me for week was not able to get a deal. A week later, I received a call from Brandon who was reasonable, straightforward, and after this experience HONEST. I had an appreciation for my numbers (I did my homework and calculated my numbers myself without any help of an app...which was pretty precise) after dealing with FOUR other dealerships (Tate, Criswell, Darcars, and Safford). After the exhausting haggle on those dealerships, I finally called Brandon. We had a short talk and gave me a number I was excited about. I was hesitant and guarded at first. He called me again and said "Come out to Woodbridge, I won't waste your time. If you agree on the numbers, come out. I am having your car washed and detailed now. Let's take care of paperwork in person". I came out to them. From the first minute I walked in, they were all professional and worked like clockwork. Kevin was an honest and awesome salesman. Mustafa was also honest and very straightforward and respectful. I walked away happily with the car I wanted, and a whole lot of respect for this dealership. Thank you all, staff of Lustine. You guys made my day. My family and I are very happy with the car, and your treatment of us. Thanks

Brandon Shanahan

May 15, 2017

"Jeep Service"

- Alan Schmack alanleo@cox.nt

I purchased a new Jeep Grand Cherokee 2014 and have had constant issues with the GPS, U-Connect, Radio, Heater, Camera unit. After at least a half dozen visits and hours waiting the unit was replaced in Nov 2016. The new unit has the same issues Lustine explained they would not provide me a second unit ever though it was still under warranty. After another half dozen visits they agree to replace the unit. That was in early April, now I am told there are six on back order (other owners are having the same issues), Jeep HQ has a separate telephone number for the defective unit, there are so many complaints. Now, I have been told by Lustine the six units are on back order and they don't know when they will arrive. Without the units all of the above mentioned doesn't work. I write this complaint not only for me but for many other Jeep owners! I filed a complaint with Better Business this morning.

David Edwards
Other Employees : Several who do not work there now.

May 08, 2017

"Great Plans, Lousy Execution! But Great Follow-up!!"

- Riggs6

Updated!! I will be back to this dealership. They earned my business back by address?ing my concerns before I left their premises. Mike Dennis was outstanding in filling in the gaps that occurred with the initial encounter. Jason Dill is directly engaged with his staff and Customers!!! This dealership talked a great game and came through with a nice vehicle for me with a good rate and price. However, the reason that they have lost my business is because I communicated with my salesman Karl that I wanted navigation included in my deal. He acknowledged this fact. The navigation WAS NOT added when I picked up the vehicle. They will not add it to my deal, But they want me to pay the y aftermarket price and take more money out of my pocket. I feel I was lied to before and after the fact. Done with this dealership!

Karl