Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

1.4
Vicki Koons, Service Advisor, Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Vicki Koons

July 31, 2017

"Horrible dealership to work with"

- Guy-RobertBajeux

ABSOLUTELY horrible dealership to work with. Very unprofessional employees who lack respect and customer service skills. They refused to give me a proper quote on paper. Spoke to Brandon Lee who was clueless how to sell a car, he then transferred me to Matt Lepage (General Sales Manager), who needs better training in customer service. Matt then transferred me to Jason Dill, who stated he was the General Manager of Lustine. Mr Dill also refused to provide me a proper quote. Mr Dill also hung up on me for no apparent reason (How is this company in business with leadership like this?). I refuse to come to an agreement over the phone without looking at ALL the numbers on paper, simply because it's a large transaction and I just don't trust dealerships. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS DEALERSHIP, THEY WILL NOT WORK IN YOUR INTEREST WHATSOEVER.

Jason Dill
Other Employees : Brandon Lee

July 31, 2017

"DO NOT GO TO LUSTINE IN WOODBRIDGE"

- Khalida Osman

What a horrible experience I had, I can't even begin to write. Extremely unprofessional and so much discrimination. Matt actually came to my husband and I to disrespect us. If you are a salesperson, you need to learn how to negotiate with your customers, and if you think there is no room for negotiating a price, then you can respectfully oblige instead of showing off your bad customer service skills. Really, there was no customer service that man had to offer. No one is forcing you or the corporation to sell off the cars, you can simply say "We will not be able to meet the price offer" instead of so disrespectfully showing people the door.

July 26, 2017

"Called about a 2008 GMC"

- daviesd

I called about a 2008 GMC 1500 and was told the vehicle was in stock. I drove from Fredrick Maryland to look at the vehicle. When I arrived, no one could help me until I asked for the sales manager. At that time I found out that the vehicle had been sold two days before. The salesman who took my call had my phone number, but could not return my call to let me know that the vehicle had been sold. I would not recommend this dealership. I will make sure that anyone who is going to buy a car or truck, to make sure they don't go to Lustine for anything.

• Auto4Life-Lifetime Power train warranty-See store for details