Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

1.7
Q Le, Sales Consultant, Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Q Le

January 03, 2017

"Excellent service, fair prices & impressive sales staff! "

- Family Car 17

My family and I recently bought a Pacifica from Lustine. We worked with our knowledgeable salesman, Thor, who ensured that we got exactly what we wanted within our budget. The sales manager, Brandon ensured that we got a great deal. Highly recommend this team and dealer!

January 02, 2017

"Outstanding, previously unexperienced Customer Service"

- raphaela rea

The team at Lustine Jeep (Chrysler, Dodge), consisting of sales manager Matt LePage; Marcel Mosely, Philip Roberts and Thomas Giddings surprised me with their tenacity of supporting my copious requests; likewise their well appreciated "porcelain-gloved mentality paired with car dealer atypical equitableness. I can only highly recommend this dealer for us, the military community; they are exhibiting service orientedness and make you feel like their VIP. Further, i recommend this dealer. Period!!!! I drove down there from another zip code and will return. For sure! Raphaela

December 31, 2016

"WOW...Awesome Service"

- voelker gary e

Eddie Sakyl and Brandon are the best! Eddie went to great effort to find exactly what we wanted and answered our quesions. Brandon was friendly, knowledgeable and worked with us to make the overall experience quick, efficient, and friendly and we love the Pacifica Touring L!

• Auto4Life-Lifetime Power train warranty-See store for details