Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

14211 Jefferson Davis Highway,
Woodbridge, Virginia 22191
Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info
About Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Hello, this is Jason Dill, General Manager at Lustine Chrysler JEEP Dodge. We have proudly been serving the Prince William county community for nearly 30 years, with the Lustine family being in business for 85 years. We have a close relationship with our surrounding military members and government employees, and its our goal to beat any competitors best price by $500.00! In addition, Lustine is proud to be the only dealer in the area that offers our customers a FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY on all of our NEW and PRE-OWNED vehicles. Please know that you have a friend at lustine, and feel free to contact me personally if I can be of any assistance. My email address is jdill@lustine.com and my cell phone number is (703) 625-9408 please contact me if you have issues with any part of our business from Sales to Service and Parts I will make right. Thank you for choosing to do business with Lustine.

About Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Auto4Life-Lifetime Power train warranty-See store for details
Kaitlyna80
3/09/2015

"Great!"

Chantelle Scott was fabulous to work with. She was informative, attentive, and very enthusiastic about her work. She kept us thoroughly notified throughout the process.

Chantelle Scott

Lil One
3/06/2015

"My experience here at lustine dodge was WONDERFUL"

I am very pleased with my purchase as well as my sales person and finace advisor, Ron Hubbard, looks like Tracy Morgan the actor, Ashlee Jones those two were EXCELLENT on a scale of 1-10 I give them two a 100.

Luvmrgrinch
3/06/2015

"2915 Cherokee"

I was only at dealership less than 3 hours including test drive and purchase with all the paperwork. Peter was AWESOME. Throughly explained all the details of the vehicle and took me on a great test drive. Sham went over all the paperwork and was very patient with all my questions. Overall, a very good experience.

Peter Chang and Sham Mourmen

jkishter
2/25/2015

"New Vehicle Purchase"

We bought a Jeep from you guys about seven months ago. Our sales associate Kevin Newborn was outstanding. It was because of him and his outstanding service that I came back yesterday and bought the minivan. I called Kevin Monday night out of the blue to see if he was available to meet me the next morning and without hesitation we scheduled an appointment. He spent part of his day off yesterday at the dealership to assist me with our purchase. He is simply a 10! Kevin went out of his way for both of our purchases to ensure that we were completely satisfied. I will recommend him to friends and family!

Kevin Newborn

carlabland
2/25/2015

"The Damain Prince Experience"

i had a chance to speak with Damain Prince at Lustine Dodge and I must say I was pleasantly surprised, I was calling to inquire about trading in a car and purchasing a new car. I was still on the fence as to what I wanted to do, so when I have spoken to other sales persons they seemed not to be interested in what would work best for me and my finances or my decision process,. Mr. Prince was different, he took the time to explain different options to me. He didn't seem overly concerned with pressuring me into making a decision earning him a commission. It just felt as if he had my best interest at heart, he was very friendly, personable and professional. I must say he made me feel as if I were important whether I bought a car or not. My whole experience with Mr. Prince was top-notched and pleasant. I have had the opportunity to speak with Mr. Prince on multiple occasions and he always answers my questions , his customer service skills are impeccable and for all that he has done concerning my experience with Lustine that is the main reason I have recommended friends and neighbors to Lustine Dodge, I tell them all go see for yourselves and make sure you ask for Damain Prince he will treat you right. Thank you Mr. Prince for your commitment to excellence , it shows,

Mr.Damain Prince

rixter1009
2/22/2015

"Our Jeep buying experience. .."

Matt, David, and Martin and the Lustine sales staff went out of their way to help make the entire purchasing process into a totally enjoyable experience. The Lustine staff were professional, knowledgeable, engaging, considerate, and friendly. I would definitely consider purchasing another vehicle from them again. Overall, an excellent experience!

Martin Hepburn

michelep
2/10/2015

"Unacceptable time in the Service Department"

I just recently purchased a 2015 Jeep Cherokee and the heat stopped working! It took them three days to troubleshoot the problem, then decided I needed a new thermostat. Well, you think they would order the part for next day delivery, did they? No! By the time this is complete, it will probably be over a week before I get my vehicle back. At least they are paying for the rental, but I can't use it to haul cargo - which is why I got a jeep in the first place. Oh yeah - I tried multiple times to call the manager of the dealership and he has yet to return my call. This happened the last time I bought a vehicle from them - he NEVER has returned any of my calls.

No manager will call me back to deal with the issue

VTMNC4U
2/10/2015

"Another Great Experience"

The entire staff at Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Eagle are Fantastic! My sales person Ike E. Lemuwa and my Finance Manager Sham made my first buying experience so unforgettable that I had to come back and purchase 2 more vehicles. Ike's knowledge, personality, professionalism, and wittiness was a very big influence on my purchases. Sham got me through all the paper work quickly and left out No details. I have to say, the whole experience was very pleasant. I would suggest looking up Ike in sales and Sham in finance if you are looking to purchase a new or used vehicle. I will be returning if and when I am in the market for another new car.

Ike E. Lemuwa, Sham-Finance

LOS
2/09/2015

"What a great Experience"

The whole staff at Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep was great. My sales person Michael Ballard,service rep John Beatley, Customer Service Team Rochelle, Victoria Raymond ,Cassandra Wylie and the finance team did a wonderful job meeting my needs. All I can say is thank you I love my new 2015 Challenger RT

Michael Ballard,John Beatley, Rochelle, Victoria Raymond ,Cassandra Wylie

fpick1978
2/07/2015

"Customer Loyalty"

After purchasing my first used truck from the dealer I wanted to come back for a new vehicle. The experience with the dealership was pretty good, the best part of the process was the sales rep Martin. His knowledge, professionalism and approach-ability made for a good time. Martin was not overbearing or pushy, he found exactly what I was looking for and worked with me to make sure everything was in order for purchasing. I highly recommend looking Martin up if you stop by the dealership.

Martin Hepburn