Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

1.7
Q Le, Sales Consultant, Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Q Le

February 10, 2017

"PDI = $1,495 & Processing Fee = $699"

- argusarms

I contacted this dealer online expressing interest in a used vehicle priced at $8,600. I asked the salesman how much they charged in extra fees. He replied that they only charged PDI and a processing fee, but did not say how much the fees were. I looked up the fees on their website and found they totaled $2,194! On a used car... The salesman keeps asking if I can come in today. The answer is no, I will not ever come in due to your deceptive pricing practices.

February 08, 2017

"Outstanding Customer Service"

- BKBRAZ

After buying and trading in cars for the last 26 years. I had one of the most outstanding experiences with the trading in and purchasing of my last vehicle. We bought a Jeep Cherokee from Lustine in Woodbridge. Our salesman Robert was outstanding and very helpful. His sales manager Matt was also very helpful and really helped make the deal go through without a lot of wasted time. We also had a great experience with Dee Dee in the aftermarkets department as well. My wife and I would recommend them and the dealership to anyone.

February 02, 2017

"2017 Wrangler Unlimited Willy's Edition"

- Rob Snyder

Brandon Shanahan and Joshua Coburn were very professional. Brandon (Sales Manager) worked with me over the phone to ensure he could get me the deal I wanted (including trades). After going over a couple of different options and comparing a few different models, we settled on the Willys. I gave Brandon the basic information he needed. He called me back about 30 minutes later telling me he could do the deal he offered me. I was in the dealership less than 2 hours later writing the deal with Joshua. They took care of me.

• Auto4Life-Lifetime Power train warranty-See store for details