Lustine Toyota

14227 Jefferson Davis Highway,
Woodbridge, Virginia 22191
Lustine Toyota Info
About Lustine Toyota

Buy a 2014-2015 Camry, Corolla, Highlander, RAV4, Tundra, Matrix, Sienna or Prius in Woodbridge You can save money on every Toyota model purchased at Lustine Toyota. Whether it's Camry, Corolla, RAV4 or any of the Great 2013-2014 Lustine Toyota Models, our friendly salespeople provide first-rate customer satisfaction, making us an excellent choice for a 2013-2014 Toyota in Woodbridge. We have a car lot full of great looking Toyota vehicles, including popular models such as the Camry, Corolla, Highlander, RAV4, Tundra, Matrix, Sienna and hybrid Prius car in Woodbridge.

About Lustine Toyota

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

ham radio
8/17/2015

"Outstanding Service"

Thanks to the Lustine service team for another Outstanding Service experience. And, a "Well Done" again to Victor Bassey; An exceptional Service Adviser and Employee of Lustine Toyota.

4jackic
8/17/2015

"Satsified Customer"

I like to the thank the team at Lustine Toyota for making my experience of buying my first Toyota a very stress free experience. I would recommend this dealership of because of the friendly staff and good customer service. Thanks Jacki

Herb Williams

Rana
8/13/2015

"frustrating!"

Went there for a used mini Cooper, and for two days was filling out papers, they checked my credit score THREE times. Kept pushing for a certain down payment, and finally at 9 pm we met with finance guy and all I can say about that guy is rude and condescending! Talked to me like I owed him money or as if he was going to pay me to purchase the car. Started saying I won't be able to buy anything with my credit score, and said he wanted even more money for down payment than what we had agreed upon before. I ended up walking out with no car and a high blood pressure! I don't know what customer service class they take, because he was just horrible! Will never go there again and will make sure my friend know about what happened so they don't go through that too.

Assad, he's with the financing dept.

Jayson
8/08/2015

"Used car purchase great experience"

We just took delivery of our vehicle and I must say that the customer service at this dealership was like no other! Keith Harrison was just wonderful and did everything to make our experience pleasant. We got the price we wanted and the car we wanted. The no-haggle/ no pressure atmosphere made the experience that much more enjoyable! Thank you Keith Harrison and Lustine Toyota Woodbridge for making this a great experience!

Enrique finance department, Paola from warranty, Keith Harrison sales

traheja
7/12/2015

"NEVER BUY CAR FROM THIS DEALERSHIP"

Talked to the salesman on the phone and texted him for a Sienna. The salesman promised to get a better price when we get to the dealership. After getting to the dealership, we agreed to a price in writing on a paper. The salesman entered all the our data into the system to finalize the deal. After waiting for some time, the salesman comes with a higher price for the car by $800. When told that we need to talk to manager and showed all the conversation I had with the salesman to the manager, he comes back and reduces the price by $300 and asking us to pay the higher price. This is the second time I went to buy the car from this dealership and both times, the price for the car has been changed. I will never go back to this dealership. After leaving the dealership, I repeatedly asked the salesman to provide the name of the manger and he never gave me. What a waste of my time. If anyone wants to waste their time, go to this dealership or else go somewhere else. The dealership lost the whole deal for a 40K van for just $500. I want to give a very bad rating to the dealership, but its not even listed here.

Jon Halem

phillimt
7/02/2015

"Desparate "

I found my way to Lustine in my hunt for a new Tacoma. I was met at the door of my vehicle by four(4) eager salespeople. That was whittled down to two that persisted to talk over each other while walking me to the end of their lot to find that they didn't have the truck I was looking for. I suggested we check before walking to the end of the Earth, but Ben assured me that that they had what I needed, even though he hadn't finished listening to my precise description of what I needed. Dealership looked to be clean enough and the guys standing around, not trying to make a sale from me, were cool enough.

Ben

Disgruntled
6/08/2015

"Lost a customer"

We purchased two brand new vehicles from Lustine in 2013. When we went back to purchase another car , they wouldn't even deal with us. We went across the street and bought a Mazda. We will never go back.

Don't remember name

Dont PlayTheirGames
5/30/2015

"Lies, Dishonesty, Deceitfulness"

Be very aware with this dealer and their deception. Days of working on our "deal" with Tony Vargas, became a huge waste of time! Tony stated he could provide the car at the price agreed so we headed into the dealership. The oldest game in the book, bait and switch. After promising he could deliver and claimed he was always honest and sometimes “too honest” - he LIED! He could not provide the car he promised for the price he quoted. This was absolutely unacceptable because we asked numerous times and he confirmed numerous times. His famous line was “I have some good news and some bad news”. After sharing the bad news of having to increase the price for the car quoted, we stood up, told him thank you for wasting our time, and departed the dealership while ignoring their pleas for us to take their offer. Such deceitfulness and dishonesty! It bothers me to deal with people/companies like this and I hate to see anyone succeed with such dishonesty. Be warned and very aware of their bait and switch game.

Tony Vargas (aka Anthony) and his so called manager

Mevelasquez
5/27/2015

"Post Purchase Service"

My dad bought a brand new car from this place and he purchased all the insurances that come with it(including the routine oil changes). Due to his hectic schedule I am often the one that has to bring the car in for its routine check ups. Everytime I am in, regardless of whether I have an appointment or not, it takes hours. The first time, it took at least five hours for an oil change. And when they finally told me it was done they had pulled up the wrong car and given me the keys. The second time they pulled up the wrong paperwork and it took about 30 minutes for them to figure it out. That's 30 minutes after I repeatedly kept telling them who my appointment was with and with my car right there on the drive. It's Not like I have never brought this exact car in SEVERAL TIMES before. I have no idea why but they are always acting like they don't know what they are doing. I take my car to Karen Radley's Volkswagon and they are usually promt and they even do a complimentary cleaning in your car after every service (even an oul change). And if they are going to take longer than 1.5 hours for an oil change they give you a complimentary car so you can get on with your schedule. I have a busy schedule too which is why I appreciate updates, especially if your routine oil change turns into a five hour oil change. If my dad had not purchased the insurance from the dealership I would never bring any car here.

Disgruntled customer
4/30/2015

"Beware!"

Be very, very careful in dealing with the used car dept. One is told that everything re the.car is covered for 30 days but...when it comes time to collect, it's very difficult. You have to go through hoops for them to make it good. Check the entire car out before leaving the lot if you can. Anthony Jones in the Service Dept. is very accommodating and professional, however.

Reviews of Victor Bassey