Lustine Toyota

Victor Bassey

Alex Garcia, Assistant Service Manager, Lustine Toyota

Alex Garcia

May 17, 2017

"Very disappointing car buying experience."

- Farai

I bought a CPO car from Lustine Toyota 3 months ago. I love love my car, but to say the service was substandard is an understatement. First the salesman made a number of promises during the sell that he had no intentions of keeping at all. He started reneging once we settled on the price, I now regret letting it slide. First, he promised to schedule with the service department to polish off some scuff marks on the rims, which never happened. He promised a full tank of gas, which turned out to be a voucher for $12 at the gas station down the road from dealership. I was promised new floormates that I only got after travelling twice back to dealership. In frustration I ended up cancelling the Gap Insurance and extended warranty I had purchased from them, and when my bill came I noticed that I was charged for both services. Not only had they not send my cancellation forms, they had also misplaced the forms. It took over a week for them to finally find the forms and process the cancellation, I felt from her tone on the phone that the lady responsible for the cancellation did not believe that I had indeed cancelled the services. Now, 11 weeks later I am still waiting for my permanent tags with no explanation given.

Multiple Employees

May 01, 2017

"Poor service"

- Unhappy

Bought a used car from this dealership it could not meet proper safety standards. I am now aware that I can never buy another car from this place because my trust in Lustine has not been fulfilled.

Owner

March 22, 2017

"Dirty Sales Practices 101"

- gmbwkq

This dealership is why people think of car salespeople as dirty and unethical. They advertise a price online, along with the now typical "email for an e-price" offer. It took several email exchanges to get that number, which was about $300 less. However, once you show up at the dealership, they will then try to add SIGNIFICANT costs to the used car (claiming that they are standard fees) as follows: 1) "Trim" package for $475.00 - this is total crap, and was immediately waived twice during separate negotiations. 2) "PDI" fee of $1,495.00. They claim this is to refurbish the car for resale - new battery, blah blah blah. Again, total crap. They were again willing to "negotiate" down almost $800.00 off of this - but the bottom line is that it STILL ADDED ALMOST $700.00 to the agreed upon sales price prior to the other "usual" fees. 3) Processing Fee of $699.00 - although almost all dealers charge this now. 4) Tax, Title, and Tags - the only really legitimate add-ons. Also - BUYER BEWARE AND BE WARNED - they will try all of the classic maneuvers to distract you. Switching cars to make the price work. Scribbling over the "deal" worksheet with numbers all over the place. Going back and talking to the managers, etc... They even chased me out into the parking lot trying to get me back into the building to negotiate further. Worst ever. Have also now been told by others that this dealer has issues with the BBB.

Sales Staff