Lustine Toyota

14227 Jefferson Davis Highway,
Woodbridge, Virginia 22191
Lustine Toyota Info
About Lustine Toyota

Buy a 2014-2015 Camry, Corolla, Highlander, RAV4, Tundra, Matrix, Sienna or Prius in Woodbridge You can save money on every Toyota model purchased at Lustine Toyota. Whether it's Camry, Corolla, RAV4 or any of the Great 2013-2014 Lustine Toyota Models, our friendly salespeople provide first-rate customer satisfaction, making us an excellent choice for a 2013-2014 Toyota in Woodbridge. We have a car lot full of great looking Toyota vehicles, including popular models such as the Camry, Corolla, Highlander, RAV4, Tundra, Matrix, Sienna and hybrid Prius car in Woodbridge.

About Lustine Toyota

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Disgruntled
6/08/2015

"Lost a customer"

We purchased two brand new vehicles from Lustine in 2013. When we went back to purchase another car , they wouldn't even deal with us. We went across the street and bought a Mazda. We will never go back.

Don't remember name

Dont PlayTheirGames
5/30/2015

"Lies, Dishonesty, Deceitfulness"

Be very aware with this dealer and their deception. Days of working on our "deal" with Tony Vargas, became a huge waste of time! Tony stated he could provide the car at the price agreed so we headed into the dealership. The oldest game in the book, bait and switch. After promising he could deliver and claimed he was always honest and sometimes “too honest” - he LIED! He could not provide the car he promised for the price he quoted. This was absolutely unacceptable because we asked numerous times and he confirmed numerous times. His famous line was “I have some good news and some bad news”. After sharing the bad news of having to increase the price for the car quoted, we stood up, told him thank you for wasting our time, and departed the dealership while ignoring their pleas for us to take their offer. Such deceitfulness and dishonesty! It bothers me to deal with people/companies like this and I hate to see anyone succeed with such dishonesty. Be warned and very aware of their bait and switch game.

Tony Vargas (aka Anthony) and his so called manager

Mevelasquez
5/27/2015

"Post Purchase Service"

My dad bought a brand new car from this place and he purchased all the insurances that come with it(including the routine oil changes). Due to his hectic schedule I am often the one that has to bring the car in for its routine check ups. Everytime I am in, regardless of whether I have an appointment or not, it takes hours. The first time, it took at least five hours for an oil change. And when they finally told me it was done they had pulled up the wrong car and given me the keys. The second time they pulled up the wrong paperwork and it took about 30 minutes for them to figure it out. That's 30 minutes after I repeatedly kept telling them who my appointment was with and with my car right there on the drive. It's Not like I have never brought this exact car in SEVERAL TIMES before. I have no idea why but they are always acting like they don't know what they are doing. I take my car to Karen Radley's Volkswagon and they are usually promt and they even do a complimentary cleaning in your car after every service (even an oul change). And if they are going to take longer than 1.5 hours for an oil change they give you a complimentary car so you can get on with your schedule. I have a busy schedule too which is why I appreciate updates, especially if your routine oil change turns into a five hour oil change. If my dad had not purchased the insurance from the dealership I would never bring any car here.

Disgruntled customer
4/30/2015

"Beware!"

Be very, very careful in dealing with the used car dept. One is told that everything re the.car is covered for 30 days but...when it comes time to collect, it's very difficult. You have to go through hoops for them to make it good. Check the entire car out before leaving the lot if you can. Anthony Jones in the Service Dept. is very accommodating and professional, however.

kylenov23
3/17/2015

"Great"

Chris Edwards and Jonathan Ponce made my first time buying a car an amazing experience. I felt extremely comfortable because of how acclimated they are with the business. Chris is an amazing manager who gets it done. Jonathan is a great salesmen that knows exactly what his customer wants. I am extremely happy with my new 2015 Toyota Corolla S. Keep up the great work and thank you for both of you doing your due diligence to make this work for me.

Chris Edwards and Jonathan Ponce

caliph03
3/11/2015

"Never ever step here"

I bought a used car here.I regret that till date.I went for a service for that car that they will fix things that need to be done.But they just charged a hefty amount and did not even do the basic things. Since the day I picked the vehicle was a Sunday and no service personnel were there I reported the issue to the sales manager there and I was told the service director will call me.Its been 2 weeks no one called me nor they pick my call.I learnt the lesson.NEVER EVER GO HERE.

Lustine Toyota responded to this review

March 12, 2015

I am the service director at Lustine Toyota and apologize but I was never made aware of any issue with the vehicle that you purchased and needed my help in any way. I spoke to the used car director at Toyota, Rick Ski, and we are not able to pull up which vehicle you purchased based off of your dealer rater user ID. If you would like me to investigate the issues with your vehicle and try to answer your questions I am going to need some information from you to look up your vehicle. Please contact me directly at jsita@lustine.com or 703-492-3644. Thank you for your time and have a great day! Nino Sita

ham radio
2/25/2015

"Commendable Service"

Today's work on my wife's Camry was another excellent example of Lustine Toyota's Teamwork. Well Done again to all, and especially to Victor Bassey. Thank You! ...RWA sends

lumns
2/19/2015

"Just purchased CPO 2012 Toyota Highlander SE awd w/ leather"

I have been on the hunt for a CPO 2012 Toyota Highlander or a Honda pilot for the last month. I limited my search to a 250 mile radius of the DC metro area. The majority of the cars that met my parameters were in NY/NJ. $119 one way flight from DCA to LGA or JFK was easily an option. My wife and I finally settled on a Highlander. I zeroed in on 3 cars (2 in NJ and 1 in VA). The idea was if the 1 in VA didnt pan out, I would be flying out to NY the next day. I talked to Ross the night before, scheduled to meet the next day. Walked into the dealership, professional and politely introduced himself, had the keys ready and within minutes we were on a test drive. Once we got back, he went over what CPO covered, the carfax etc, but quickly realized I had already done my homework. We got to business, I set him a number, he came back with a reasonable counter. Ross was upfront, not pushy - I took a while and I mean took a while to come back with another number and we settled. Since purchasing the car, Ross has been very attentive and responsive to email requests for documents to be faxed to my credit union. It was certainly a fantastic experience dealing with him and I would recommend seeing him if your in the hunt for a used Toyota at Lustine.

Ross MacKenzie

repented1
2/14/2015

"Bryant Jones - Exceptional Service Manager!!"

Mr. Bryant Jones is the consummate representative of what and how a Service Manager should provide noteworthy customer service in the automobile industry. He listens to clearly understand the customer concerns and service needs, provides trustworthy advice, and consistently demonstrates courteous and professional characteristics. I have had the pleasure to experience these valuable characteristics during my 4 year association with Mr. Jones. He is the sole reason why I continue to travel 23 miles to have my vehicle serviced at Lustine’s rather than travel to a dealership that is 2 miles from my house. Thank you Mr. Jones! -D. Shields

Rex
1/23/2015

"2012 Tundra Warrenty work Excellent Support from Chrissy!"

Chrissy Cokinos did an awesome job while my truck was in for a checkup. She kept me up to date for the 4 days it was there. I took it in for a checkup and ended up with some warranty work that had to be done. She provided details on what was happening and expected timelines. She made sure my concerns were addressed. She kept in constant contact with the shop foreman to make sure everything was going accordingly.

Reviews of Chrissy Cokinos