Lustine Toyota

Service Manager

Victor Bassey, Assistant Service Manager, Lustine Toyota

Victor Bassey

November 11, 2016

"Would do anything just to bring you in! (LIARS)"

- Godfrey_Himself

I was convinced by Mr. Brandon Bentley to come in to this dealership ready to buy my vehicle with an Out-the-door price but it turns he just want to put more money into our agreed OTD price. This is one of those dealership who just want to make sales and dont care about costumer satisfaction. I know somehow they need to make money too its given but LIE to a costumer just to bring them in. WOW! you guys are horrible. One thing i learned from this collective people is to stay away from their dealership as much as possible. If you can't keep your own word then its better not to say something cause boy you're dragging down your dealership. Best of luck to you!

September 27, 2016

"Service Appointment"

- John

Scheduled a service appointment for an oil change. Victor was who helped me. First he was completely distracted and could barely focus long enough to print a pice a paper for me to sign so I could get checked in. Second the appointment took over 2.5 hours longer than estimated. Lastly, Victor made a mistake on the price of the oil change and instead of honoring his mistake and charging me that price he became belligerent and extremely rude trying to justify why I should pay for HIS MISTAKE. I just wanted to get the heck out of there because it was snowing and I already waited 3.5 hours so I paid the extra $30 and left. I seriously will never return to this dealership.

September 14, 2016

"ZERO stars for this dealership! I'd put negative if I could"

- J. Medrano

Liars that wear suits. I was fortunate enough NOT to have any business transactions with this dealership. We were given an OTD price of 14k for a Scion iA by their salesmen but when we agreed to it and about to sign the papers, their sales manager disagreed and changed the price to 2k more! Also, the atmosphere inside and out of the dealership is just horrible, customer service is horrible, and they will blatantly lie in front of your face. Who wants that? The next day, we came to talk to their 'general manager,' guess what? He defended what his salesmen saying, "the car that you wanted is so limited that we have to be aggressive with the pricing." Please read all the reviews on Yelp, BBB and here so you'll know what I'm talking about.

New 2016 Toyota Prius, $22845