Lustine Toyota

Lustine Toyota

Call
Lustine Toyota Info
About Lustine Toyota

Buy a 2014-2015 Camry, Corolla, Highlander, RAV4, Tundra, Matrix, Sienna or Prius in Woodbridge You can save money on every Toyota model purchased at Lustine Toyota. Whether it's Camry, Corolla, RAV4 or any of the Great 2013-2014 Lustine Toyota Models, our friendly salespeople provide first-rate customer satisfaction, making us an excellent choice for a 2013-2014 Toyota in Woodbridge. We have a car lot full of great looking Toyota vehicles, including popular models such as the Camry, Corolla, Highlander, RAV4, Tundra, Matrix, Sienna and hybrid Prius car in Woodbridge.

About Lustine Toyota

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Rex
1/23/2015

"2012 Tundra Warrenty work Excellent Support from Chrissy!"

Chrissy Cokinos did an awesome job while my truck was in for a checkup. She kept me up to date for the 4 days it was there. I took it in for a checkup and ended up with some warranty work that had to be done. She provided details on what was happening and expected timelines. She made sure my concerns were addressed. She kept in constant contact with the shop foreman to make sure everything was going accordingly.

jmizer67
1/21/2015

"Excellent assistance from Chrissy Cokinos "

Chrissy Cokinos once again has provided excellent advice for servicing my Toyota vehicles. I have been returning to Lustine since 2000 in large part due to the professional and prompt service I receive from Chrissy. She is always available to answer my questions and follows up on any concerns I raise until we are both satisfied. Thank you Chrissy! Joe

D Gilson
1/21/2015

"Service Support from Chrissy Cokinos"

Outstanding service from Lustine and Chrissy Cokinos!!! I have been taking my Toyotas for service to Lustine since 2003 when I transferred to the East Coast. Once I started using Chrissy as my service adviser, about 2005 I have never changed service advisors. I always receive outstanding professional service advice, support and cost options from Chrissy. I have not experienced the same level of commitment, professionalism, and customer service from any other service adviser on either the West Cost, which I lived for 48 years or the East Coast for the past 12 years! Dittos to the positive comments about Chrissy.

Big John
1/20/2015

"Chrissy Cokinos"

Chrissy have been by service advisor every since I bought my first Toyota in 1999. She has continually provided me with excellent service through seven new cars purchased from Lustine Toyota. She makes sure that the job is done right and will not quit until the job meets her satisfaction. I have had other service advisors and Chrissy is by for the best.

GaryB
1/18/2015

"Great service"

I am a new customer and chose to take my Toyota Tacoma here for an oil change and then once more by appointment for the transmission fluid and differential service. Each time I was treated as if my needs were important and that I was going to get the best quality service possible. Ryan Klein was my advisor. To me he has gone beyond what a representative would have done for his customers. I am in need of new tires as well and Ryan researched and printed out choices of tires that would be good for my truck. He also gave a thorough explanation as to why these particular tires are as good as they are for me. As for the servicing of my truck, Ryan expertly explained the details as to what was going to be done, the importance of why it is necessary, and what the costs were going to be. Perhaps this is routine for all advisors, but I felt that Ryan gave it that extra touch in making sure his customers are well taken care of. Thank you!

Pam
1/18/2015

"Chrissy Cokinos"

Chrissy Cokinos is the reason I am a Toyota customer today. She is an amazing professional who doesn't stop until the job is done right. She gives the best customer service of any company/any employee I have ever dealt with. She makes Toyota great! Pam Mahone

Hong lin
1/02/2015

"Great service!"

Kelvin green has always provided me with great service! Courtesy and respectful service advisor.i have always had a great experience here at listing and kelvin has added to the overall success of my services.

Green,kelvin

Dirt Pilot
12/31/2014

"Chrissy Cokinos is GREAT"

I've been working with Chrissy to have my truck serviced on a regular basis. She always gets me in for convenient appointment times and takes great care of me and my truck!

KHADER1955
12/31/2014

"chrissy cokinos"

CHRISSY COKINOS SHE BEEN MY SERVICE ADVISER FOR THE LAST TEN YEARS SHE IS NOTHING BUT THE BEST FOR ALL. SHE ALWAYS GO OUT OF HER WAY TO BE SURE I GOT THE BEST EXPERIENCE EVER AT THIS DEALER. THANK YOU

Jessica
12/30/2014

"Great customer service"

I was referred to this dealership and specifically Ryan Klein when I experienced a flat tire on the Saturday before Xmas on my way to Florida. Although the service center was extremely busy, Ryan made me feel welcome and took care of my needs. Ryan was very professional and explained the potential service needed thoroughly. His demeanor relaxed my nerves as the flat was a wrench thrown into my plans, especially since I am not from the Woodbridge area. In addition to Ryan's great service, the service area is immaculate and every employee I had random interaction with was friendly. If I am ever in the market to replace my Highlander, I actually may consider this dealership even though it is not close to my home due to their great customer service.

Reviews of Chrissy Cokinos