Lustine Toyota

14227 Jefferson Davis Highway,
Woodbridge, Virginia 22191
Lustine Toyota Info
About Lustine Toyota

Buy a 2014-2015 Camry, Corolla, Highlander, RAV4, Tundra, Matrix, Sienna or Prius in Woodbridge You can save money on every Toyota model purchased at Lustine Toyota. Whether it's Camry, Corolla, RAV4 or any of the Great 2013-2014 Lustine Toyota Models, our friendly salespeople provide first-rate customer satisfaction, making us an excellent choice for a 2013-2014 Toyota in Woodbridge. We have a car lot full of great looking Toyota vehicles, including popular models such as the Camry, Corolla, Highlander, RAV4, Tundra, Matrix, Sienna and hybrid Prius car in Woodbridge.

About Lustine Toyota

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

ham radio
2/25/2015

"Commendable Service"

Today's work on my wife's Camry was another excellent example of Lustine Toyota's Teamwork. Well Done again to all, and especially to Victor Bassey. Thank You! ...RWA sends

lumns
2/19/2015

"Just purchased CPO 2012 Toyota Highlander SE awd w/ leather"

I have been on the hunt for a CPO 2012 Toyota Highlander or a Honda pilot for the last month. I limited my search to a 250 mile radius of the DC metro area. The majority of the cars that met my parameters were in NY/NJ. $119 one way flight from DCA to LGA or JFK was easily an option. My wife and I finally settled on a Highlander. I zeroed in on 3 cars (2 in NJ and 1 in VA). The idea was if the 1 in VA didnt pan out, I would be flying out to NY the next day. I talked to Ross the night before, scheduled to meet the next day. Walked into the dealership, professional and politely introduced himself, had the keys ready and within minutes we were on a test drive. Once we got back, he went over what CPO covered, the carfax etc, but quickly realized I had already done my homework. We got to business, I set him a number, he came back with a reasonable counter. Ross was upfront, not pushy - I took a while and I mean took a while to come back with another number and we settled. Since purchasing the car, Ross has been very attentive and responsive to email requests for documents to be faxed to my credit union. It was certainly a fantastic experience dealing with him and I would recommend seeing him if your in the hunt for a used Toyota at Lustine.

Ross MacKenzie

repented1
2/14/2015

"Bryant Jones - Exceptional Service Manager!!"

Mr. Bryant Jones is the consummate representative of what and how a Service Manager should provide noteworthy customer service in the automobile industry. He listens to clearly understand the customer concerns and service needs, provides trustworthy advice, and consistently demonstrates courteous and professional characteristics. I have had the pleasure to experience these valuable characteristics during my 4 year association with Mr. Jones. He is the sole reason why I continue to travel 23 miles to have my vehicle serviced at Lustine’s rather than travel to a dealership that is 2 miles from my house. Thank you Mr. Jones! -D. Shields

Rex
1/23/2015

"2012 Tundra Warrenty work Excellent Support from Chrissy!"

Chrissy Cokinos did an awesome job while my truck was in for a checkup. She kept me up to date for the 4 days it was there. I took it in for a checkup and ended up with some warranty work that had to be done. She provided details on what was happening and expected timelines. She made sure my concerns were addressed. She kept in constant contact with the shop foreman to make sure everything was going accordingly.

jmizer67
1/21/2015

"Excellent assistance from Chrissy Cokinos "

Chrissy Cokinos once again has provided excellent advice for servicing my Toyota vehicles. I have been returning to Lustine since 2000 in large part due to the professional and prompt service I receive from Chrissy. She is always available to answer my questions and follows up on any concerns I raise until we are both satisfied. Thank you Chrissy! Joe

D Gilson
1/21/2015

"Service Support from Chrissy Cokinos"

Outstanding service from Lustine and Chrissy Cokinos!!! I have been taking my Toyotas for service to Lustine since 2003 when I transferred to the East Coast. Once I started using Chrissy as my service adviser, about 2005 I have never changed service advisors. I always receive outstanding professional service advice, support and cost options from Chrissy. I have not experienced the same level of commitment, professionalism, and customer service from any other service adviser on either the West Cost, which I lived for 48 years or the East Coast for the past 12 years! Dittos to the positive comments about Chrissy.

Big John
1/20/2015

"Chrissy Cokinos"

Chrissy have been by service advisor every since I bought my first Toyota in 1999. She has continually provided me with excellent service through seven new cars purchased from Lustine Toyota. She makes sure that the job is done right and will not quit until the job meets her satisfaction. I have had other service advisors and Chrissy is by for the best.

GaryB
1/18/2015

"Great service"

I am a new customer and chose to take my Toyota Tacoma here for an oil change and then once more by appointment for the transmission fluid and differential service. Each time I was treated as if my needs were important and that I was going to get the best quality service possible. Ryan Klein was my advisor. To me he has gone beyond what a representative would have done for his customers. I am in need of new tires as well and Ryan researched and printed out choices of tires that would be good for my truck. He also gave a thorough explanation as to why these particular tires are as good as they are for me. As for the servicing of my truck, Ryan expertly explained the details as to what was going to be done, the importance of why it is necessary, and what the costs were going to be. Perhaps this is routine for all advisors, but I felt that Ryan gave it that extra touch in making sure his customers are well taken care of. Thank you!

Pam
1/18/2015

"Chrissy Cokinos"

Chrissy Cokinos is the reason I am a Toyota customer today. She is an amazing professional who doesn't stop until the job is done right. She gives the best customer service of any company/any employee I have ever dealt with. She makes Toyota great! Pam Mahone

rrcastro7
1/15/2015

"unexpected surprise "

Sold me a a certified car with abad light wiring then sold me all kinds of warrantys and cancelEd them after wards for my cAR it's been a great experience

a financial advisor and the head financial advisor

Lustine Toyota responded to this review

January 16, 2015

rrcastro7 - I would like to speak with you regarding your car buying experience at Lustine in further detail and see what we can do to make this situation right. Please contact me directly at dhumphries@lustine.com or 703-492-3643 at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your time and have a great day. Danielle Humphries Finance Director Lustine Toyota 703-492-3643

Reviews of Chrissy Cokinos