Lustine Toyota

14227 Jefferson Davis Highway,
Woodbridge, Virginia 22191
Lustine Toyota Info
About Lustine Toyota

Buy a 2014-2015 Camry, Corolla, Highlander, RAV4, Tundra, Matrix, Sienna or Prius in Woodbridge You can save money on every Toyota model purchased at Lustine Toyota. Whether it's Camry, Corolla, RAV4 or any of the Great 2013-2014 Lustine Toyota Models, our friendly salespeople provide first-rate customer satisfaction, making us an excellent choice for a 2013-2014 Toyota in Woodbridge. We have a car lot full of great looking Toyota vehicles, including popular models such as the Camry, Corolla, Highlander, RAV4, Tundra, Matrix, Sienna and hybrid Prius car in Woodbridge.

About Lustine Toyota

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Disappointed Customer
6/14/2016

"Wort Business Ever, it should be illegal what they do."

DO NOT COME HERE EVER! SCAM ARTISTS! 0 STARS This was single-handedly the worst experience of my life. The salesman was inept and I pretty much had to wander around the parking lot while he tried for 20 minutes to find a car I had requested. That was the best part of my experience. It went downhill from there. The only way this place is still in business is that they sell a wonderful brand of car. LOWLIGHTS OF MY EXPERIENCE: -Every time we decided on a price they would come back a few minutes later and say they needed to add $200 or $300 on to make there manager happy. -They tried to sell you something with a different person constantly through the process. -Worst part ever is finance: They will lie to your face. They financed me for $4,000 more than they were supposed to, Mo (Mohammed) was a fast talker that literally made things up and hid information. Told me one interest rate then charged me one higher and just made up an excuse why. THIS PLACE IS EVIL, THEY WILL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU!!! IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME LOOK AT THERE YELP REVIEWS. Please save yourself the frustration and go literally anywhere else

Steve

Carenthusiast123
6/02/2016

"Expensive cars, unfair trade in policy"

If you want to pay more for your vehicles, (including absurd fees) you have come to the right place. Seriously, thisbplace is too expensive and they rip you off when trading a vihicle in. Auto4life is abjig lie and a big ripoff too. Stay away from Lustine Toyota! The finance people suck BIG time!

manuel146
5/22/2016

"Outstanding customer service, quality work, and fair prices"

I would like to commend Iliana Galvez and the Lustine service team for the excellent customer service that she provides me during the maintenance service for my 2013 Toyota RAV4, and for any and all concerns regarding my vehicle. I would like to specially thank Iliana Galvez for going the extra mile and doing the research to identify means to save money whenever possible, and for recommending the best times to bring the vehicle to the shop so that I would not have to wait too long to get my vehicle repaired. Thanks again for all help! God bless, Manuel Sarita Terrero (Proud owner of a 2013 Toyota RAV4 purchased from Lustine Toyota)

lani yu
3/22/2016

"My worst experience with car purchase"

They forgot processing, no phone call response, no email response, holding up refunds for a few months. I wish I did not purchase through this dealership.

Handk

Metron
3/20/2016

"Straight forward sales people."

They gave me a final price as soon as they noticed I was a serious buyer. I tried haggling a little, but they were still very straight and mentioned that was the last price. I came back a few days later to complete the purchase. The price was still the same they asked me for the very 1st time. It was definitely a competitive price. The sales person was very professional and helpful. I'm kind of glad I was able to pay for the car with cash and didn't have to go through financing.

Idris

yz
10/18/2015

"False and total disapointed"

. Anyways I bought a car without it but next weekend I I left my car to installed DVD entertainment system, they told me the work will completed in 5 hours. Completely untruth, they called me after 5 hours that told me that the need three hours more and what I found they have not touch my car during those hours. I wasted my time going to this place. I requested my money back and I will not come back to this place. The lady of my side told me that they delayed 5 hours to change the oil . Never again! . Very disappointed my experience Do not buy a car here. I wanted a Sienna with entertainment system and they told me that they have it and cheaper price. Untruth, they did not have it.

n

apdnick
9/26/2015

"Finance scam"

I went to this dealership and immediately had a great experience with Jeremy. He was knowledgable and very good about explaining everything. The dealership was very shady after it left Jeremy's hands. They are really quick to hand you keys and give high fives that you own a car without showing you what your approved for and how much the payments are. When you challenge them they are very good at deflecting and changing the subject. I was approved according to Delma for the loan of the car and to car the negative equity in my trade. She printed a contract out and my wife and I signed it with all of the costs spelled out and the amount we would pay per month. Delma said that her boss was going to call Toyota Finance and get a better interest rate, but the contract was the "worse case scenario". We were ok with the price and said ok if this is worst case then lower is better and left with the vehicle. 20 days later I get a call from Ford (finance company for trade in) and they say "hey your payment is late". I call Lustine and Delma says "My boss is still negotiating a better rate". I ask her if we have a bank approval and she says "yes". 3 days later, I call again. Delma tells us that the bank under funded the loan but don't worry they are going to work it out. 1 day later I call and start leaving messages, no answers. I email everyone from the owner of Lustine to the sales manager. no answers. I continue to call and get Asad Haq finance manager. Rude right from the begging. I tell him this is sounding like "yo yo financing (look it up its a finance scam" and I have concerns that they are committing fraud. Asad proceeds to tell me that I'm a fraud because I have fair credit and don't pay my bills (Forget the fact that I had identity theft and police reports correcting the problem). After telling him to mind his tone, he turns to let me fix this guy, He calls me back and says, if you give us $10,000 down I can do this deal, this is a classic yo yo scam. Dealerships to a drop delivery and let you walk with the car, but yank the car back to attempt to get more of a down payment or pay more for the car. 1. this is illegal and 2. its a regular occurrence at this dealership. Needless to say I took the car back after 29 days having it and 1700 miles on it. Upon returning the car, items were missing out of my trade in and they refused to supply me with paperwork saying I returned the vehicle. Don't buy from this dealership!

Delma Cueto, Jeremy, Asad Haq

Shundee87
9/20/2015

"Truly Exceptional Experience!!!"

I just purchased a brand new 2016 Scion tC from Lustine Toyota and couldn't of been happier with the whole buying experience in its entirety! Jonathan Ponce was by my side throughout the entire experience and seemed to legitimately care about my best interests. He happily answered every single one of my twenty one million questions about the new Scion tC without losing his composure. I will most certainly buy my next new car and will be referring all of my family, friends and colleagues to Jonathan Ponce! The icing on the cake was when I went into the business office and met Asad Haq. This guy is a true financial industry expert and kept my best interests at heart the whole time (especially by getting me approved with an AMAZINGLY low interest rate)! For the first time ever, I felt ZERO pressure in the business/finance office while finalizing the details of my purchase (this is the third new car I've purchase). ASAD HAQ is AWESOME!!! Lustine Toyota ROCKS!!!!!!!!!

Jonathan Ponce, Asad Haq

carbuyer
8/25/2015

"Completly Dishonest and Shady Dealership"

We were told that they had a specific RAV4 color and options that we wanted. After multiple texts verifying the specifics of the car and receiving a "yes" on all the items from Antonio, we drove all the way out to dealership. Upon arriving, we discovered that they had lied about the tech package being on the car we wanted. It was evident that they were completely aware that they knew they did not have what we wanted, but lied to get us in the dealership to try and sell us something else. Interestingly, we had been warned by another Toyota dealer that they were a shady operation, but after being reassured multiple times by Antonio we decided to trust Lustine. Never Again. Sad to see them training their young associates to be deceptive. Very Very Shady operation!!!

Antonio

ham radio
8/17/2015

"Outstanding Service"

Thanks to the Lustine service team for another Outstanding Service experience. And, a "Well Done" again to Victor Bassey; An exceptional Service Adviser and Employee of Lustine Toyota.

Reviews of Ryan Klein