Lustine Toyota

Lustine Toyota

Call
Lustine Toyota Info
About Lustine Toyota

Buy a 2014-2015 Camry, Corolla, Highlander, RAV4, Tundra, Matrix, Sienna or Prius in Woodbridge You can save money on every Toyota model purchased at Lustine Toyota. Whether it's Camry, Corolla, RAV4 or any of the Great 2013-2014 Lustine Toyota Models, our friendly salespeople provide first-rate customer satisfaction, making us an excellent choice for a 2013-2014 Toyota in Woodbridge. We have a car lot full of great looking Toyota vehicles, including popular models such as the Camry, Corolla, Highlander, RAV4, Tundra, Matrix, Sienna and hybrid Prius car in Woodbridge.

About Lustine Toyota

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

cj

"Service Team"

I have received excellent service here over the years. Chrissy Cokinos has ensured my car was serviced right and on time Ask for her when you are scheduling your next service. Alex once drove me home because the shuttle driver was temporarily unavailable - the definition of going out of your way for the customer.

April A.

"Great Service!"

Whenever I get my car serviced I go see Chrissy! She is an honest, helpful, and knowledgeable service-adviser. I highly recommend seeing her for your service appointments.

Ali

"Excellent Service Department"

I visit Lustine Toyata for my 2009 Corrolla service needs and find the staff and their work to be excellent. I have been going to the dealership since buying my car there and the combination of friendly and helpful staff keep me coming back. From oil change to more extensive mechanical work, I trust their staff to get my car fixed right and running smoothly. Special regards go to my service advisor, Ms. Chrissy Cokinos and previously, Mr. Tim Shanahan, who is a service manager now. Keep up the good work and thanks for taking good care of me and my car over the years.

Mr. Tim Shanahan, service manager

dstephens
12/22/2014

"Excellent Service Center Support!"

During the purchase of my Toyota Tundra back in 2008, I took advantage of the Auto 4 Life warranty program at Lustine Toyota and it most definitely paid off this year! After 180,000 miles of NO PROBLEMS...my transmission went out. Due to my perfect service record with the Lustine Service Center, what would have cost $5000 out of my pocket only cost me a $100 deductible for a new transmission. My hats off to the Lustine Toyota Service Center and my #1 Service Representative Christine (Chrissy) Cokinos. Chrissy has provided me 150% support each time I have visited the Lustine Service Center for scheduled maintenance and particularly when she handled my recent transmission replacement. She's gone above and beyond the standard in customer service to save me both time and money. With her assistance I have confidence in knowing I've received and will continue to receive the utmost quality in service from the Lustine Toyota team.

bizcard1

"Ryan Klein (The Best)"

He is the only one I see when servicing our Toco or Venza. He is talented. If you want your Toyota serviced....See RYAN KLEIN......

helendiggsgoodwin
12/22/2014

"My first and everlasting experience with Lustine Toyota"

My first brand new vehicle, with no car note, best 2013 Van, and the second best purchase of my life, topped off with the best excellent service from your Chrissy Cokinos, Service Dept. From the time I drive on your car lot, until the time I leave, I'm greeted with the biggest smiles and best Professionals, and Customer Service, from everyone. I always drove off feeling very safe and very satisfied. Being a person who panic when I don't know or understand what happened or what to do, I have called Chrissy. With no hesitation, Chrissy say "calm down Ms. Goodwin, I will take care of you". As small, simple, or how stupid it might have been, Chrissy has never lost patience with me. Toyota, thank you sincerely for having the Staff that supports your.. "Customers Matter". Thanks Chrissy, for your excellent service, putting up, and taking good care of me. You do and have made a difference in my life.

redbirdy32

"Alex is awesome! "

I've been working with Alex since I purchased my car this year. Never had an issue bringing my car in for routine maintenance and he goes above and beyond for me, even making sure my car got washed and vaccumed before pick up.

Cliff S.
12/20/2014

"Above Average Service"

I had been experiencing an intermittent service light that wouldn't stay on long enough for the service department to verify Where most service advisors would have simply told me to return when the light was back on, Alex was determined to solve the issue. He begun by assuring me that the issue was recorded in the computer so if the warranty expired, the repair would be covered. He then had the tech drive the car multiple times that day to try to see if the light came back on. Of course it didn't (Murphy's Law). He then tried again the next morning and FINALLY the light came on proving I'm not crazy. Once the problem was identified he had it repaired, washed my car, and had it ready by 10am the next day. A true proffesional coupled with an outstanding service department. 5 Star Service, start to finish.

Burrusl
12/20/2014

"Professional Quality Service "

I live in Fredericksburg and have two Toyota's. I choose to have all my service work done at Lustine Toyota in Woodbridge because of the professional quality service work provided by this dealership. Chrissy Cokinos has taken excellent care of my Camry's since day one. Her attention to detail and overall knowledge of my cars is impressive. Lustine is very fortunate to have her as an employee. W.L.. Burrus

Renata
12/19/2014

"ALEX IS THE BEST SERVICE PERSON AT TOYOTA"

He's a excellent service person and everything that I need help with involving Toyota, he helps! No part of me is needed because he takes care of it! Keep up the good work

Reviews of Chrissy Cokinos