Luther Honda of St. Cloud

1805 Highway 23 NE,
St. Cloud, Minnesota 56304
Luther Honda of St. Cloud Info
About Luther Honda of St. Cloud

Welcome to the Luther Honda of St. Cloud and Luther Honda House Powersports, your source for quality new and pre-owned Honda automobiles and powersports vehicles in St. Cloud, Minnesota. We have a large selection of new and pre-owned vehicles ready for immediate delivery. Our dealership is one of the premier dealerships in the country. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service department in the automotive industry.

About Luther Honda of St. Cloud Learn More

zachheilman1
8/31/2013

"Went in with a trade to purchase a vehicle. The staff was..."

Went in with a trade to purchase a vehicle. The staff was very helpful, even staying well past close, driving a vehicle from a different dealership, and more than willing to assist us with our financing scenario. We will definitely recommend Mike Fox and the Luther staff because of there service.

amarek
8/31/2013

"My experience at Luther Honda House was excellent. Wes..."

My experience at Luther Honda House was excellent. Wes David was helpful and very friendly. I highly recommend visiting Luther Honda House! They will go out of their way to help you

Wes David

CANAM
8/26/2013

"I have had my can-am's serviced over the past few..."

I have had my can-am's serviced over the past few years and Nathan has been more than helpful with the process. I am sure I could take them anywhere in town to get serviced but they really do take care of you at Luther Honda. Everything from the courtesy shuttle to the quality of work performed. Their pricing is pretty inline as well. I would suggest you check them out as well.

SommerOslund
8/19/2013

"The whole purchase experience was great! Steve G. was..."

The whole purchase experience was great! Steve G. was organized and personable as was Mark H. in the finance department. We would recommend this store to any shoppers.

pchu
8/19/2013

"The problem with my car was correctly diagnosed, judging..."

The problem with my car was correctly diagnosed, judging by how it drives now relative to how it drove before. After the diagnosis Dane told me what could be done and "walked me through" the options for doing it; I chose an option, the work was done, and the cost was exactly what I expected it to be. Finally, everyone was friendly and helpful throughout.

Bruce449
8/15/2013

"I am relatively a new Luther customer. I have however..."

I am relatively a new Luther customer. I have however been driving Hondas for several years. At this time I have two Hondas I have had both of them in for service. I was treated friendly and honestly and with respect. Melissa was great she made sure that the cars need were taken care of and that I had a rental because the work would take several hours. They did great work.

pmpitt
8/14/2013

"We stop to take a look at Honda vehicles and the salesman..."

We stop to take a look at Honda vehicles and the salesman listen to your needs and wants and found us the car that was right for us.

SVBESSER
8/13/2013

"First service/maintenance appointment for my new Honda..."

First service/maintenance appointment for my new Honda Pilot yesterday (8/12/13) - I walked in the door and was greeted by Casey before I even got to the service counter. Casey took me back out to my vehicle for a quick walk-around and asked how it was driving and whether I had experienced any problems. We discussed what routine maintenance services were appropriate - no snake oil salesman here, I was sold only what I needed - and I was off to the waiting room. Less than an hour passed and Casey appeared with not only the bill but the service technician's inspection report, both of which he reviewed with me. After paying the bill, he walked me out to my vehicle, answered a few final questions and I was off. Thorough, efficient and freindly. Nice to drive away confidently - I drove 45 miles for a simple service and afterwards I have to say I'd drive 100 miles for such great service.

ncasmn
8/12/2013

"We have had our Honda Accord for 2 weeks now and are very..."

We have had our Honda Accord for 2 weeks now and are very happy with the purchase. Wes is great to work with and made the entire transaction very easy. From the test drive to the financing the process was simple and efficient.

BreeWitt
8/10/2013

"We needed a car quickly. Adam told us to come on in, even..."

We needed a car quickly. Adam told us to come on in, even though they closed at 5:30. We got there at 5:15. We knew we wanted a Honda Odyssey Touring. He had the cars ready for us when we got there. We immediately were drawn to one of them. Adam and Dan (and the other support staff) stayed on site until 7:30. We drove away in our new (used) Odyssey (and it looks BRAND NEW!!). We had a wonderful experience at the Honda dealership in St. Cloud.

Reviews of Dane  Fransen