Luther Honda of St. Cloud

1805 Highway 23 NE,
St. Cloud, Minnesota 56304
Luther Honda of St. Cloud Info
About Luther Honda of St. Cloud

Welcome to the Luther Honda of St. Cloud and Luther Honda House Powersports, your source for quality new and pre-owned Honda automobiles and powersports vehicles in St. Cloud, Minnesota. We have a large selection of new and pre-owned vehicles ready for immediate delivery. Our dealership is one of the premier dealerships in the country. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service department in the automotive industry.

About Luther Honda of St. Cloud Learn More

55chev5521
1/23/2014

"it was a total pleasure working with both adams.adam..."

it was a total pleasure working with both adams.adam schlicting was very helpful in answering my many questions.when i first contacted adam,i was considering other makes.adam sold me on the honda and he was the salesperson who impressed me the most.adam kretsch made the lease agreement as quick and as pleasant as possible.

kcjwolf
1/20/2014

"Adam and Dan were a pleasure to work with, listened and..."

Adam and Dan were a pleasure to work with, listened and seemed concerned with our concerns. If they are indicative of the entire organization, we are very impressed with St. Cloud Honda. Strongly recommend dealing with them.

waje0202
1/18/2014

"The sales person was very patient, friendly and..."

The sales person was very patient, friendly and knowledgeable. It was my first time buying a new car and he made it less scary. He was willing to stay late and drove me to drop off my other car. Overall very good experience.

TomThrob
1/13/2014

"Adam and the entire team at Luther Honda were great to..."

Adam and the entire team at Luther Honda were great to work with. I shopped on line and told them to have a couple of specific cars ready for me to look at. I got there late after work and within an hour I was in possession of a great used car. They stayed beyond closing and were very helpful with every request. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. Also, I am new to the area (from out of state) and I never knew anyone nor stepped foot in that dealership until the day I bought my car. This is a true testimonial.

mariaspete
1/07/2014

"Everybody was friendly and courteous, but were busy so a..."

Everybody was friendly and courteous, but were busy so a little longer wait. Happy with Honda Accord, handles well on icy roads and warms up nicely on cold days (-24)

hollix0315
1/07/2014

"I know how hard it may be to think about buying or..."

I know how hard it may be to think about buying or leasing a vehicle, especially being on a college budget. I went to Honda with my list of exactly what I wanted. They ensured that I got what I was looking for. The employees are always helpful whenever I come in for repairs. The repairs are always done in a timely matter. I would HIGHLY recommend Luther to any one of my friends. They also offer a military discount! I am so happy with my purchase and I don't think I would go anywhere else to get a vehicle!!

mikekosel1234
1/06/2014

"Travis did a very good job. I will highly recommend him..."

Travis did a very good job. I will highly recommend him and this dealership to all. Thanks for great experience ! Mike Kosel Saint Cloud, Mn

arctic132
1/04/2014

"Greetings! My encounter with Adam Schlichting, as a..."

Greetings! My encounter with Adam Schlichting, as a sales person, was fantastic. In fact, the experience my husband and I had was so great, we decided to buy two cars. My first visit with Adam, was December 27. He was friendly, helpful and had experience with the new 2014 Honda's, CR-V and Accord. During the test drives, Adam knew so many facts that were helpful when driving either car. Three days passed and we contacted Adam again to find out if there were 2014's on the lot. We also asked what color vehicles were available for purchase. Once I found out what color vehicles were available and informed my husband, he called Adam and inquired about price, extended warranty, etc. Not once during their conversation, was Adam pushy, rude or disrespectful. He was a gentleman with character, honesty and integrity. A few times Adam needed to check with his manager about pricing and we did not mind at all. My husband and I can say, 100% of the time Adam Schlichting was a gentleman and honored his word throughout the entire negotiation process. One final note, Adam Schlichting has been a salesman for about six years at Luther Honda St. Cloud, which included two different owners. I would highly recommend that if you want to purchase a new or used Honda, contact Adam Schlichting. My husband and I had even been to several dealers in the cities, and we chose Luther Honda of St. Cloud from the great salesman, Adam Schlichting, that works there. Once we decided to purchase two vehicles, Adam was still a great salesperson. He was helpful, organized and informative. Adam took us around the Luther Honda dealership in St. Cloud and showed us where the service and parts department are located. In addition, he said any time we have a problem, to contact him and he will assist with getting the issue resolved. December 31, 2013, was when we also met Adam's manager. I must say, Dan Lochner, was a gentleman. He was not pushy, arrogant or disrespectful to my husband or me. Both my husband also observed other encounters Dan had with many individuals. Not once was he short, too busy or not available to answer questions. Once the time came to sign the final documents, Dan gave us his undivided attention. We also got to see pictures of Dan Lochner's family and hear some stories. He is very proud of his family and has been in the area many years.

Manager Dan Lochner

phantomse7en
1/01/2014

"Adam was awesome. Got back to me on a web inquiry on a..."

Adam was awesome. Got back to me on a web inquiry on a timely basis, called me to let me know so more details on the car, gave me a steal on a car that i've been in search of for awhile. The rate they gave me on a loan was extremely good...very happy with my service and would definitely recommend them to anyone.

allchallch
12/30/2013

"Buying a car this time was fun! With their fair pricing,..."

Buying a car this time was fun! With their fair pricing, there were no games. I could just look, ask questions, and make my decision. My salesman Wes was the best- he showed me around, answered ALL my questions, and even had a good sense of humor! I made my decision, signed all the papers, and am now driving around in my new Civic hybrid! It's a nice dealership, the people are all friendly, and it was really a pleasure to do business with them!

Reviews of Chris Mattson