Luther Honda of St. Cloud

1805 Highway 23 NE,
St. Cloud, Minnesota 56304
Luther Honda of St. Cloud Info
About Luther Honda of St. Cloud

Welcome to the Luther Honda of St. Cloud and Luther Honda House Powersports, your source for quality new and pre-owned Honda automobiles and powersports vehicles in St. Cloud, Minnesota. We have a large selection of new and pre-owned vehicles ready for immediate delivery. Our dealership is one of the premier dealerships in the country. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service department in the automotive industry.

About Luther Honda of St. Cloud Learn More

lmbass
11/21/2014

"Service Department Excellent"

My CR-V had a problem with the heating and defrosting systems. I called the dealer to schedule an appointment......got CR-V in within a couple of days. Dane explained to me what was going to be done to correct the problem. They had a car ready for me to use since I live out of town. He called later in the day to let me know the car would not be ready until the next day. When I picked the CR-V up, Dane went over what had been done to take care of the heater. All work was under warranty...Great. Jenna called the next day to make sure everything was okay. GREAT JOB. All service departments should be run like the one at Luther Honda St. Cloud.

tlcintouch
11/13/2014

"Friendly and Knowledgeable help !"

Thank You Jamie for making our car purchase at Luther Honda such an ENJOYABLE experience ! You made us feel very comfortable and took your time answering our questions and helping us with our concerns. We appreciated your NO hassle all smiles temperament !

baran2830
11/13/2014

"Good Service in Big Fall Snow Nov, 10, 2014"

Thanks Dane, Fix my front right passanger wheel bearing in poor condition first big fall snow. And can be done as soon as possible. So I can drove back before get worse the weather.

arctic132
11/10/2014

"Great and Fast Service before the blizzard of November 10"

Thank you, "Mike", in the Service Department for scheduling me, on Saturday, November 8, Thank goodness, my husband does not hunt as he was able to have multiple issues on our 2014 Honda CRV serviced. My husband sat in the nice customer service area, while the oil was changed as it was at 15%, tires needed adjusted and other issues were quickly taken care of. Total time my husband waited was an hour. Amazingly quick and wonderful service. I must say, a big, "Thank You" to Mike, for getting my car scheduled and taken care of on Saturday, November 8. Today, the weather is very snowy and difficult to drive in. But with my Honda CRV, I was able to get out of my driveway for one very important appointment. The service department is wonderful at Luther Honda Saint Cloud.

"Mike" service manager for automobiles who lives in Monticello

ryan.april.a
11/03/2014

"Very Helpful and Informative!"

Everyone was very helpful and very informative. They went the extra mile to help answer our questions and concerns about a vehicle we knew little to nothing about.

hatlady
10/29/2014

"Spyder purchase"

We went to Luther Honda for some information about can-am spyders. The sales person was very knowledgable about the can-am. He showed us several models. After listening to our desires, he directed us toward a model which fit the bill for us. We price compared with other dealers but this dealership gave us the best deal. He called and kept in contact with us as they set-up the can-am. The person who did the financing for us also called if there was a question about our paperwork. All-in-all Corey and Paige went the extra mile to make our purchase a delightful one. Yes we would recommend Luther Honda to others who are looking to make a can-am purchase. We were introduced to the service person so we know who to call if we have problems.

SVBESSER
10/27/2014

"So good the experience has gotten pleasantly boring!"

Took the 2013 Pilot in for its routine service and tire rotation and as usual no surprises. Service Advisor Casey Van Dorn greeted me by name before I even reached the service desk, walked me outside to go around the vehicle and ensure any questions or concerns I had were addressed. Interestingly, the only concern I had was a torn cup holder (rubber/silicone gasket in console designed to hold cup securely) which Casey later advised would be covered under Honda's warranty. Here's the bottom line for anyone reading this review - I have found Luther Honda House's service is so good that I would only be surprised if something caused me to give them less than five stars . . . and no, this is not a paid endorsement, just an actual finicky customer who appreciates excellent service and a good customer experience. If you own a Honda, let them service it - if you don't own a Honda, buy one from them.

grbahn
10/24/2014

"Always feel like they are honest with me."

Had problem with rear view camera, instead of doing a quick fix they ordered in the part and replaced it with a brand new one. Oil change was reasonable and so was the rotation of tires. Cookies and coffee nice to have, while waiting.

Henry French
10/18/2014

"Great experience from start to finish"

Visited the service department to get rust proofing/undercoating done to my new Honda Fit. No waiting; a very personable and competent young man (Zach) at the counter; a complimentary courtesy car to use while the work was being done; and the work was done well and on time.

Zach

lance.pamperin
10/14/2014

"Honest, Friendly, Pleasure to purchase from."

First time dealing with this dealership. I had an experience like never before. I purchased a new Honda motorcycle from the Powersports side of the dealership, so I can't speak for car buying...however, my experience was phenomenal. Friendly, helpful, eager to answer questions and made me feel very comfortable buying my first ever motorcycle.

Reviews of Dane  Fransen