Luther Honda of St. Cloud

Stacey  Shegrud, Service Writer, Luther Honda of St. Cloud

Stacey Shegrud

Service Writer

November 09, 2016

"Find another dealer, loyalty is not rewarded"

- cautionadvised

I bought 3 vehicles from this dealer. They don't complete a thorough final inspection before delivery of new vehicles. The last vehicle I bought had a big scrape on the mirror. I had to drive back to them just so they can see it and tell me that they have to send it out for repainting. The repair was terrible. They were kind enough to replace the entire mirror after I had to enlighten them how bad it looked because they don't have a sense of quality for a brand new vehicle. I had to drive out another time to get it replaced, which can only be done on a weekday. All of this was their responsibility to deal with but I ended up spending hours in the car and putting on a ton of miles to enable them to correct their own mistakes. Now, barely 5200 miles on it and the tire leaks. This time, sight unseen they say it's 'road hazard' and 'not a tire defect, which is impossible to determine without looking at it or knowing how the hole occurred. A defect could be invisible (i.e. a volume defect, like a trapped bubble), which can only be ruled-out by inspection of a trained expert. Rather than taking care of a loyal customer they tell me to call the tire company. By the way, the sales manager was seriously a jerk through the whole process of buying the last car mid 2016. He kept trying to devalue my trade for stuff that was the dealer's responsibility to pay for. The salesperson was seriously a nice and honest person. Before this last transaction, I had a good experience. I won't be going back.

October 14, 2016

"Unbelievable Estimate and recommended unnecessary work"

- Billy 63

I brought my Element in to have the heater fixed. I was called and told it was going to be quite expensive since they would need to remove the entire dash to fix the actuator switch. They also recommended having two filters switched which were necessary. The mechanic also recommended an oil change but I had just had one about two days before. There was a sticker on the window indicating the date and the mileage for the next oil change. I was quoted a price of $1700 for the heater fix and filters. I had all of it done at another service center for. $ 335. I won't be going back.

August 27, 2016

"excellent service i"

- tommy

excellent service and was very fast thanks for taking care of my 2010 Honda ridgeline I did not wait very long and the waiting area was very nice

New 2017 Honda Accord, $27365