Luther Honda of St. Cloud

1805 Highway 23 NE,
St. Cloud, Minnesota 56304
Luther Honda of St. Cloud Info
About Luther Honda of St. Cloud

Welcome to the Luther Honda of St. Cloud and Luther Honda House Powersports, your source for quality new and pre-owned Honda automobiles and powersports vehicles in St. Cloud, Minnesota. We have a large selection of new and pre-owned vehicles ready for immediate delivery. Our dealership is one of the premier dealerships in the country. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service department in the automotive industry.

About Luther Honda of St. Cloud Learn More

lermo2
3/04/2014

"The rep was very understanding and listen to my concerns...."

The rep was very understanding and listen to my concerns. They kept me inform what they were doing to correct my problem. They did in a reasonable amount of time. I'd recommend Dane to anyone. Thanks for the chance to voice my concerns. Leroy Moss

Randymon
2/24/2014

"Adam was very easy to work with, friendly and very..."

Adam was very easy to work with, friendly and very genuine. He was patient and didn't push anything on me during my purchase. I feel I received a very good offer on my trade in and when they didn't have the used car I was looking for he found one for me at another Luther dealer and had it driven up to St Cloud later that day. I had a very good experience working with Adam and Luther Honda as a whole.

splinterpb2003
2/13/2014

"Overall my experience at Honda House exceeded my..."

Overall my experience at Honda House exceeded my expectations. My emailed interest in purchasing a 2014 Ski Doo was immediately responded too with a sense of urgency and energy from Corey Janskey.. He worked out the numbers on my possible trade and presented me with all the options he had that fit exactly what I was looking for. When I arrived to discuss the purchase Corey was busy so Travis Anderson got me started, showed me the sled, and handed me off to Paige Tweedale who took care of the paper work and financing. Every member of the team from the front door, to the sales team, and eventually the parts counter was very helpful and courteous. I'm a budding ski doo enthusiast and a Honda fanatic. I can guarantee I will be back to see the team at Honda House for all my future purchases.

Timjohnston
2/11/2014

"I mentioned to Adam exactly what we were looking for and..."

I mentioned to Adam exactly what we were looking for and our price range, and about 3 days later he had found our new jeep at a different dealer and had it sent to St. Cloud. A few hours later we were on the road home in our new jeep. Thanks Adam Tim Johnston

CherylLee
2/05/2014

"Mike Fox was attentive but not pushy. We hadn't..."

Mike Fox was attentive but not pushy. We hadn't intended on purchasing a vehicle on this day. He allowed us time to discuss and consider all the possible options and then made a fair offer on our car. Once we made our decision Mike read our body language correctly and tried to work through the lengthy process as quickly as possible for us.

glatzel
2/04/2014

"very friendly staff, easy to work with and went the extra..."

very friendly staff, easy to work with and went the extra mile to get me a used vehicle that I was looking for. Quality has been good. Awesome dealership!

Hudson2013
2/01/2014

"We had a great experience dealing with Wes David. Wes..."

We had a great experience dealing with Wes David. Wes was very understanding of our needs and took time too show us more than one vehicle, to make sure we are making the right purchase, everyone over at Luther Honda of St. Cloud was very kind and friendly, making our car buying experience very easy and less stressful

NSwgeishofski
1/27/2014

"I give Luther Honda a 5 Star Rating because my wife and I..."

I give Luther Honda a 5 Star Rating because my wife and I walked out of their with my new truck and we're "WOW'D". This is the third dealer i've purchased a vehicle from and by far the BEST dealer i've heard of and dealt with. We had a great deal making on the truck and they went above and beyond to get us the finance criteria that we had to have to be able to finance this vehicle. So thank you to every employee at Luther Honda, because of all of you that work as a team you make it possible to give anyone that walks in that door looking for a new car a very satisfied Auto customer. Sincerely Nathan W.

leuthner
1/26/2014

"On our first visit, we were greeted immediately upon..."

On our first visit, we were greeted immediately upon arrival. Nick quickly cleaned off the car (it was snowing) that we wanted to test drive. He was knowledgeable about the vehicle and while informing us of the great features, was not pushy but gave us time to think. Eric was quick to drive our trade-in car and gave us a fair price. He also explained the incentives that made the car affordable. Nick arranged for us to drive the car on a return visit three days later, again in the snow, and he once again had a very positive and friendly attitude. Although we had to wait quite a while for Mark to do the financial part, Nick remained friendly and patient even though he had by that time stayed two full hours beyond closing time. While we waited for Mark, Nick did an excellent job explaining the add ons that we had the option to purchase with our new car. When we finally got to Mark to discuss financing, Nick still stayed until we were all done with that so he could show us interior features of our new car and he made sure we were totally comfortable and confident driving it off the lot. Mark did a good job explaining all of the financial aspects of our purchase. One other thing I really appreciated is that Nick did not address everything to my husband (which has been a common experience, like I don't know anything or have a say in what we buy). He spoke to me as an equal and I commend him for that. Overall, it was a great experience and I highly recommend this dealership.

angilene
1/24/2014

"I recently bought a 2013 Honda CRV from Wes at Luther..."

I recently bought a 2013 Honda CRV from Wes at Luther Honda. I started out researching my vehicle online on a Sunday and sent an electronic request via the website for follow up. Wes called me right away on Monday morning. I had a specific vehicle picked out so we moved quickly on securing it for me. Wes did an excellent job answering all my questions and was very personable. He was prompt to follow-up and did a great job making sure I got the best value on, not only my trade-in, but the extra items I had added to my new CRV. He sent me pictures of what different add-ons would look like which was very helpful in my decision making process. Once I arrived to the dealership, Wes did a great job showing me how everything worked on the vehicle and is really just an overall genuinely nice guy. It’s important to me, when making such a large purchase, that I work with someone as honest and straight up as Wes. I have already recommended him to a co-worker and would recommend him to anyone reading this review. I’m very happy with the overall customer service I received from Wes and everyone else at the dealership. Adam helped me out with the financing and he too was very nice and professional. Great job guys! Thanks again!

Reviews of Dan  Lochner