Luther Honda of St. Cloud

1805 Highway 23 NE,
St. Cloud, Minnesota 56304
Luther Honda of St. Cloud Info
About Luther Honda of St. Cloud

Welcome to the Luther Honda of St. Cloud and Luther Honda House Powersports, your source for quality new and pre-owned Honda automobiles and powersports vehicles in St. Cloud, Minnesota. We have a large selection of new and pre-owned vehicles ready for immediate delivery. Our dealership is one of the premier dealerships in the country. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service department in the automotive industry.

About Luther Honda of St. Cloud Learn More

ryan.april.a
11/03/2014

"Very Helpful and Informative!"

Everyone was very helpful and very informative. They went the extra mile to help answer our questions and concerns about a vehicle we knew little to nothing about.

hatlady
10/29/2014

"Spyder purchase"

We went to Luther Honda for some information about can-am spyders. The sales person was very knowledgable about the can-am. He showed us several models. After listening to our desires, he directed us toward a model which fit the bill for us. We price compared with other dealers but this dealership gave us the best deal. He called and kept in contact with us as they set-up the can-am. The person who did the financing for us also called if there was a question about our paperwork. All-in-all Corey and Paige went the extra mile to make our purchase a delightful one. Yes we would recommend Luther Honda to others who are looking to make a can-am purchase. We were introduced to the service person so we know who to call if we have problems.

SVBESSER
10/27/2014

"So good the experience has gotten pleasantly boring!"

Took the 2013 Pilot in for its routine service and tire rotation and as usual no surprises. Service Advisor Casey Van Dorn greeted me by name before I even reached the service desk, walked me outside to go around the vehicle and ensure any questions or concerns I had were addressed. Interestingly, the only concern I had was a torn cup holder (rubber/silicone gasket in console designed to hold cup securely) which Casey later advised would be covered under Honda's warranty. Here's the bottom line for anyone reading this review - I have found Luther Honda House's service is so good that I would only be surprised if something caused me to give them less than five stars . . . and no, this is not a paid endorsement, just an actual finicky customer who appreciates excellent service and a good customer experience. If you own a Honda, let them service it - if you don't own a Honda, buy one from them.

grbahn
10/24/2014

"Always feel like they are honest with me."

Had problem with rear view camera, instead of doing a quick fix they ordered in the part and replaced it with a brand new one. Oil change was reasonable and so was the rotation of tires. Cookies and coffee nice to have, while waiting.

Henry French
10/18/2014

"Great experience from start to finish"

Visited the service department to get rust proofing/undercoating done to my new Honda Fit. No waiting; a very personable and competent young man (Zach) at the counter; a complimentary courtesy car to use while the work was being done; and the work was done well and on time.

Zach

lance.pamperin
10/14/2014

"Honest, Friendly, Pleasure to purchase from."

First time dealing with this dealership. I had an experience like never before. I purchased a new Honda motorcycle from the Powersports side of the dealership, so I can't speak for car buying...however, my experience was phenomenal. Friendly, helpful, eager to answer questions and made me feel very comfortable buying my first ever motorcycle.

Hariharanm
10/13/2014

"Best experience"

I had great experience in getting a 2014 honda odyssey lease . Everything was smooth and Jamie holub was friendly ,patient and very pleasant salesperson .It was one of the nicest experience in a car dealership.

jamescolt
10/09/2014

"leasing new crv with wes"

Wes provided us with great service and overall information.. we will be back for many years to come---they make leasing a car effortless and enjoyable

Henry French
10/07/2014

"Great experience from beginning to end"

Worked with Shawn (salesman) and Adam (finance) in purchasing a 2015 Honda FIT. They were both professional and personable. It was a no pressure experience. They were clear in their presentation, and answered all questions respectfully and competently. If the service end of the business is as good as the sales end, I will continue to be highly satisfied.

Shawn Welty

13jaya
9/29/2014

"Honda Fit (9/26/2014) Excellent customer service, Mr Walsh!"

My husband and I drove 80 miles from the twin cities for a new Honda Fit 2015 (EX CVT). The lone man I will single out for commendation is the manager, Mr Steve Walsh. Man! does he care for customer satisfaction or what? There was some mix-up in the paperwork, with us ending up with a vehicle with way more miles on it than we were comfortable with. He went out of his way (WAY out of his way, I think): shipped in the exact vehicle, with fewer miles on it, and had it ready for us within a week of the original purchase. I am grateful for his cooperation, and infinitely impressed with him catering to customers' needs. Were I to purchase a new vehicle in Minnesota, I haven't the slightest doubt that it would be at St Cloud Honda, and ALL because of my experience with Mr Walsh. Thank you. In addition, Mark Rubey is an excellent finance representative to work with: he informed us well of all available financing options. Moreover, he was honest about the usefulness of the add-on's: rather than selling us all the bells and whistles, he recommended only the most useful ones (both of which we purchased). Oh!, and he loves to 'hi-5' :) Also, Jamie Holub was very pleasant and helped match the price that another dealer was offering, landing us a great deal on the vehicle... the kind that you can't (or shouldn't) refuse. Finally, one teeny-weeny gripe: I wish that you (and all dealers) would be more amenable to email communication. I emailed the sales rep, all of which went unanswered. (Nonetheless, all queries were addressed when I called.) I understand that your representatives are probably not at their desk much, and may be busy showing vehicles to prospective buyers. However, it is often hard to speak on the phone in the daytime during the work week; I am sure that increasingly, email responses would be highly welcome by most young customers.

Mark Rubey