Luther Honda of St. Cloud

Makes: Honda|Service Center

Luther Honda of St. Cloud

Luther Honda of St. Cloud Info
About Luther Honda of St. Cloud

Welcome to the Luther Honda of St. Cloud and Luther Honda House Powersports, your source for quality new and pre-owned Honda automobiles and powersports vehicles in St. Cloud, Minnesota. We have a large selection of new and pre-owned vehicles ready for immediate delivery. Our dealership is one of the premier dealerships in the country. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service department in the automotive industry.

About Luther Honda of St. Cloud Learn More

"Everyone we dealt with at Luther Honda St. Cloud was..."

Everyone we dealt with at Luther Honda St. Cloud was friendly! Steve Gewecke was very accomadating to our needs and got us the car we wanted for the price we wanted. I would definately recommend this dealership to my friends and co workers.

"Adam was very helpful in purchasing our new Honda..."

Adam was very helpful in purchasing our new Honda Odyssey. This is the first time to Luther Honda and we will be return customers. Thank you for making it a great experience.

"Got exactly what I wanted, and the staff were extremely..."

Got exactly what I wanted, and the staff were extremely helpful and made it happen with no stress or hassle, and even went the extra mile to enable the transaction even with an oversight on my part. Would gladly recommend or do business with again.

"When we first arrived at Luther Honda to check out a..."

When we first arrived at Luther Honda to check out a CR-V, there was nowhere to park, but after waiting for a space to clear, we walked around for a short time and were greeted promptly and invited to go for a test drive. After the test drive, we sat down to talk about the price of the vehicle and were told that Luther doesn't mess around with bartering back and forth, they just give a fair value price. Not the case, because we ended up spending an hour of negotiating the price of the CR-V and the trade-in value of my car. The trade-in manager test drove my car and said there were caution lights that came on and he could smell anti-freeze when he opened the hood. When we questioned him (because neither were occurring when I drove it there), he mentioned that it could be an intermittent thing and that those issues were common in my make/model. Not feeling like we were getting a reasonable deal, we left and said we would think about our options. Not five minutes after we left, the trade-in manager called and said he didn't want to lose our business over a "lousy few hundred bucks," which was ridiculous because that was all we were asking for five mins. earlier. The following weekend we called to let Luther know we were interested in purchasing the vehicle with the additional trade-in value.The $500 deposit was made on a Saturday before the manager had actually located the vehicle to be shipped in from a surrounding state, and it was promised within 3-5 business days, but they wanted to take care of the paperwork and financing before the vehicle was delivered to close the sale in the current month. We refused to drive there twice, and said we would take care of it when the CR-V was ready to be picked up. Throughout the following week we called several times to check the status of the delivery (lots of "I'll call you right back's" and return calls hours later with no definite information) and didn't find out until Saturday morning (the last business day of June) that the vehicle was on site. We were told that all they had to do was prep it for us, so the sooner we made an appointment to pick it up that day, the better. It took THREE HOURS for the financing and vehicle prep, then the service manager informed us that our brand new vehicle had been backed into a gas truck and paint chipped out of the rear panel!! No compensation was offered, just the promise that when the installation of the additional features we agreed upon took place, the body shop would "make it look like new." Three days later, a friendly service woman called to schedule the installation and body work. When I brought the vehicle in for the appointment I was given a loaner car to drive which had seats that could not be raised and I could barely see over the dash, and when I picked my CR-V up the next afternoon, they hadn't even washed it! I absolutely love the CR-V, but am very disappointed with the service at Luther.

"After Purchasing a Car through Luther Honda St. Cloud I..."

After Purchasing a Car through Luther Honda St. Cloud I started to notice it pulled slightly to the left. I brought it to Luther Brookdale Mazda Mitsubishi(as it's a Mazda vehicle and closer). After my 4th visit to Luther Mazda they told me sorry there's nothing wrong.. "it's normal". I began to question my sanity. I decided to call Luther Honda in St. Cloud to see their opinion. Immediately Luther Honda sent a driver to my work to pick up the vehicle. This was awesome! They looked over the vehicle and after diagnosing the problem and trying to fix it by rotating the tires, they still noticed a pull. They replaced all 4 tires and re-aligned the car and drives great! This is the type of customer service one expects to get when purchasing a vehicle. I only wished I would have contacted them immediately instead of wasting my time with Luther Mazda. If your looking for peace of mind when buying a new or used car, check out Luther Honda in St. Cloud.

"When I started to look for a new(to me) car, A friend..."

When I started to look for a new(to me) car, A friend suggested I check out Luther St. Cloud. Although the dealership didn't have the exact car I was looking for, Nick was able to help me find a few that met my criteria at other Luther Dealerships. Nick was very accommodating to my schedule. After test driving the 2 vehicles I had narrowed it down to I decided on a 2010 Mazada3. Nick new I had a budget and worked with his team to make sure I was able to get the best deal on this vehicle and best price for my used car. I would highly recommend if you are in the market to get in contact with Luther Honda St. Cloud!

".I have purchased two new vehicles this year from Luther,..."

.I have purchased two new vehicles this year from Luther, the St. Cloud experience saved me over $3000 out the door on the Honda, which works for me it's real money. I line in maple grove but have a cabin near St. Cloud only made sense to price shop, they even had to do a dealer trade and got the car I wanted. Thx great dealing with Sam, he knew I wasn't the average car shopper

Credit person

"Had a pleasant experience at Luther Honda today. ..."

Had a pleasant experience at Luther Honda today. Knowledgable, friendly folks. Sent up home happy with our 2013 Honda Civic. Would recommend this dealership if shopping for a new or used vehicle.

"This is our first new vehicle purchase, and it was one of..."

This is our first new vehicle purchase, and it was one of the best buying experiences we have ever had. Absolutely fantastic service! Thank you!

"working with travis in sales was great he made sure..."

working with travis in sales was great he made sure everything was a positive buying experience from mbeginning to the end ,also working with nathan in service is great he is a awesome person to work with and made sure everything was done to my satisfaction,nathan goes above and beyond what service departments should be and its because of persons like nathan and travis that i will come back

Reviews of Dane  Fransen