Luther Honda of St. Cloud

1805 Highway 23 NE,
St. Cloud, Minnesota 56304
Luther Honda of St. Cloud Info
About Luther Honda of St. Cloud

Welcome to the Luther Honda of St. Cloud and Luther Honda House Powersports, your source for quality new and pre-owned Honda automobiles and powersports vehicles in St. Cloud, Minnesota. We have a large selection of new and pre-owned vehicles ready for immediate delivery. Our dealership is one of the premier dealerships in the country. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service department in the automotive industry.

About Luther Honda of St. Cloud Learn More

HFenstra
10/17/2013

"Adam is a top notch honest young man. Very knowledgeable,..."

Adam is a top notch honest young man. Very knowledgeable, lays out the information, lets customer make their choice, no high pressure. Highly recommend doing business with Adam.

Henpecked
10/11/2013

"Friendly service, and an overall positive atmosphere. ..."

Friendly service, and an overall positive atmosphere. They went out of their way to be sure my car was serviced in a timely manner. No sales pitches to get further work, though informed me of what could or needed to be done.

two other gentlemen, I didn't catch their names

Jolson77
10/08/2013

"It was my pleasure to work with Adam Schlichting this..."

It was my pleasure to work with Adam Schlichting this Saturday in leasing my new Civic. I found Adam to be attentive, knowledgeable and friendly. He made the experience quite pleasant and very easy. I have leased several Hondas at a different dealership and Adam was one of the best I have worked with. I plan to keep my business with Luther Honda.

Maltie
10/04/2013

"I originally began corresponding with Adam via email..."

I originally began corresponding with Adam via email regarding the purchase of a Crosstour (new or slightly used) and with very specific equipment. At every step of the way he responded professionally, found what I was looking for and answered my questions. I decided then I should visit the dealership, meet Adam, and take a test drive. I finalized a deal that afternoon with Adam on a new vehicle and picked up the car two days later. Overall a very pleasant, pain free experience. Because of Adam's knowlege, professionalism, and upbeat attitude I'd recommend him and Luther Honda to anyone.

andyward184881
10/03/2013

"I did not want to deal with a large dealer, so I was..."

I did not want to deal with a large dealer, so I was limiting my options. I stopped into Luther Honda to see the 1 truck they had that was close to my expectation/desire. Adam played the dealer game very well...personable, able to relate, and was not overly pushy. After a test drive, then taking the truck for another ride, the deal was done. Impressive that just about every employee in the place was busy with a customer. There was one minor issue with the truck that I did not notice until after we had signed papers and drove down the road. I called and asked if the issue could be handled though the sale was "as is". Not a problem. Very pleased with the entire staff I dealt with at Luther Honda!

1jaboyce
10/03/2013

"The reason for why the review is everything! Customer..."

The reason for why the review is everything! Customer service by Adam Schlichting and Mark was great doesn't get any better. They went over everything and answered every question and offered options for my purchase which was greatly appreciated. There was no pressure and very easy to talk to and relate to. I really enjoyed dealing with these two. I WILL send people to deal with Adam and Mark Great job you guys and wish you two the best. Joe Boyce / Bemidji Mn

loveluther
9/29/2013

"My husband and I just bought a Nissan used car from..."

My husband and I just bought a Nissan used car from Luther Honda. The car has had many issues. We called Luther and they got it in and fixed it right away and even gave us a loaner car while our car was being repaired. Unfortunately, the car just had too many issues. I feel that if we had gone to other dealerships, they wouldn't have cared and would of left us with a car that was falling apart. BUT not Luther Honda! They told us to bring the car back and helped us find another vehicle that would be reliable. I am AMAZED!!!! They truly care about you and don't just see you as a dollar sign. I will never buy from any other dealership, I am a customer for LIFE!!! A huge thank you to Adam, Eric, and Carlos for going out of your way to truly take care of me.

Jnevitt
9/21/2013

"I purchased a Honda here 9 years ago, they treated me..."

I purchased a Honda here 9 years ago, they treated me well then, and repeated the service. I am stressed by the entire process, and needed to trust the sales rep. Well done.

Nkleenorris
9/19/2013

"There is one reason we only buy our cars from Luther..."

There is one reason we only buy our cars from Luther Honda St. Cloud: everything! The entire experience from the first inquiry to the final signature has consistantly eceeded our expectations! Thanks for another great car, sincerely a very happy family- The Hammels

milleraj
9/17/2013

"The whole purchase experience was great! We started..."

The whole purchase experience was great! We started negotiating online, Adam S. was organized and personable. We would recommend this store to any shoppers and will purchase here in the future.

Reviews of Dane  Fransen