Luther Honda of St. Cloud

Makes: Honda|Service Center

Luther Honda of St. Cloud
Luther Honda of St. Cloud Info
About Luther Honda of St. Cloud

Welcome to the Luther Honda of St. Cloud and Luther Honda House Powersports, your source for quality new and pre-owned Honda automobiles and powersports vehicles in St. Cloud, Minnesota. We have a large selection of new and pre-owned vehicles ready for immediate delivery. Our dealership is one of the premier dealerships in the country. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service department in the automotive industry.

About Luther Honda of St. Cloud Learn More

"In 2012 I purchased a new Civic from Dan Lochner right..."

In 2012 I purchased a new Civic from Dan Lochner right off the showroom floor. I loved the car and Dan was super to work with. Less than a year later I learned that I needed more cargo space in my vehicle. Back to Luther Honda for the solution. Dan Lochner was off that day and I was introduced to Adam Schlichting. I explained to Adam my situation and he understood completely. He showed several used Odysseys to me and I found one I liked. As I had driven my Civic less than 5,000 miles since new I expected the trade difference to be very painful. Adam understood my fears and brought in Chris Peterson the used car manager at the very outset. Chris is a true professional and really put me at ease. We were able to make a deal that we could both live with. I love my Odyssey and when I need service I will be back to Luther Honda for that too. Dane Fransen in service write-up took good care of me when I went in for an oil change and a question. He was able to get me in even though I didn't have an appointment. Thank You! to all of the people I've had contact with in your dealership. You make a great team. Steve Larson

"We were looking for a new Odyssey and originally..."

We were looking for a new Odyssey and originally contacted Luther Honda of St. Cloud simply for a price quote. However, Wes's promptness and professionalism encouraged us to gather more information. We were in contact with Wes all week - able to get questions answered and make sure we were making the right purchase for our family. Their team worked to get us our vehicle from another Luther lot since what we wanted wasn't in St. Cloud. They found one and we were able to complete the deal the next day. (We did have to wait awhile to complete the paperwork.) Overall it was a good buying experience. Wes was friendly, honest, and willing to work with us to make sure we were able to get our new vehicle home as soon as possible.

"Steve held is the only person we would buy a car from..."

Steve held is the only person we would buy a car from over the phone. He makes purchasing a car painless. Adam was a great fill in since Steve could not be there for our delivery. We are pleased with Honda of St. Cloud because of the experience Steve has given us! Thanks!

"I had made my choice of either a Toyota or Honda. Both..."

I had made my choice of either a Toyota or Honda. Both great manufacturers. I was trading in a Toyota with 240,000! Wes help me through the process at Luther Honda. I had a great experience there. Friendly staff! Wes had knowledge of his product and the product I was trading in. I liked that. Did not feel rushed to make a decision on what my choice was. When I went into the dealers I was prepared to purchase a vehicle. Thanks Wes for all your help. I would recommend the dealership and Wes.

"Since we travel from Alexandria for our service, we..."

Since we travel from Alexandria for our service, we arrived early. We really appreciated that our vehicle was taken in early and we did not have to wait.

"I have purchased numerous vehicles from the General..."

I have purchased numerous vehicles from the General Manager at St. Cloud Luther Honda before he was a General Mananger himself and his staff have always exceeded my expectations with good old fashion great customer service!! They have a customer for life, It is worth the commute from the Twin Cities for there services.. Thanks again

"Gave a good value on trade. Provded all the information..."

Gave a good value on trade. Provded all the information needed on the new vehicle. Gave the wanted time on the different aspects of buying a vehicle. Enough on what I wanted to talk about and did not push what I didn't want to talk about.

"Wes was great to work with. He found exactly what I was..."

Wes was great to work with. He found exactly what I was looking for. He was not pushy in any way. The other dealership staff were great also. I would recommend this dealership to my friends and family. I look forward to doing business with Wes in the future. Thank you!!!

"I would recommend Luther Honda of St. Cloud to anyone..."

I would recommend Luther Honda of St. Cloud to anyone looking for a vehicle. I was greeted by their friendly customer service right away. Adam did a fantastic job helping me find the right vehicle. They also have a very large variety of new and used cars available.

"Steve helped us find our car we were interested in and he..."

Steve helped us find our car we were interested in and he also answered all our questions...the dealership was very helpful and went beyond our expectations.

Steve Gewecke