Luther Honda of St. Cloud

1805 Highway 23 NE,
St. Cloud, Minnesota 56304
Luther Honda of St. Cloud Info
About Luther Honda of St. Cloud

Welcome to the Luther Honda of St. Cloud and Luther Honda House Powersports, your source for quality new and pre-owned Honda automobiles and powersports vehicles in St. Cloud, Minnesota. We have a large selection of new and pre-owned vehicles ready for immediate delivery. Our dealership is one of the premier dealerships in the country. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service department in the automotive industry.

About Luther Honda of St. Cloud Learn More

loveluther
9/29/2013

"My husband and I just bought a Nissan used car from..."

My husband and I just bought a Nissan used car from Luther Honda. The car has had many issues. We called Luther and they got it in and fixed it right away and even gave us a loaner car while our car was being repaired. Unfortunately, the car just had too many issues. I feel that if we had gone to other dealerships, they wouldn't have cared and would of left us with a car that was falling apart. BUT not Luther Honda! They told us to bring the car back and helped us find another vehicle that would be reliable. I am AMAZED!!!! They truly care about you and don't just see you as a dollar sign. I will never buy from any other dealership, I am a customer for LIFE!!! A huge thank you to Adam, Eric, and Carlos for going out of your way to truly take care of me.

Jnevitt
9/21/2013

"I purchased a Honda here 9 years ago, they treated me..."

I purchased a Honda here 9 years ago, they treated me well then, and repeated the service. I am stressed by the entire process, and needed to trust the sales rep. Well done.

Nkleenorris
9/19/2013

"There is one reason we only buy our cars from Luther..."

There is one reason we only buy our cars from Luther Honda St. Cloud: everything! The entire experience from the first inquiry to the final signature has consistantly eceeded our expectations! Thanks for another great car, sincerely a very happy family- The Hammels

milleraj
9/17/2013

"The whole purchase experience was great! We started..."

The whole purchase experience was great! We started negotiating online, Adam S. was organized and personable. We would recommend this store to any shoppers and will purchase here in the future.

hartcoop
9/16/2013

"We had the most pleasant experience working with Adam..."

We had the most pleasant experience working with Adam Schlichting at Luther Honda of St. Cloud. We appreciated his knowledge of the Honda Civic which was our vehicle of choice, but were most pleased with his "no pressure, no hassle" salesmanship. He offered options and let us choose without feeling pressured. We were really happy when he found the Civic in the color we wanted on a lower lot! We will recommend Adam as a great "go to" person to anyone we know who is in the market for a Honda!

pwitt
9/16/2013

"We did not have very much time to shop, but knew what we..."

We did not have very much time to shop, but knew what we were interested in. We were late in getting to the dealership at the end of the day. Adam stayed late, and had some cars ready to show as soon as we arrived. He made the process quick and easy. He was easy to work with. We would definitely return for our next car.

louisoak
9/16/2013

"adam was great. our timing wasn't to good. we came ..."

adam was great. our timing wasn't to good. we came to a labor day sale . adam was extremely busy. it took us far to long in buying a car. he had people staked up to see him. this is not good when your spending 40k. some one should have steped in and moved the process along a lot faster. as a salesmen adam did a great job . had it not been for his attitude and the way he handled us we would have left. . i did not come in to buy i came into look at hondas. this is the first rice burner i have ever purchased and had it not been for adams patients we would not have bought a honda. he is a extremely great salesmen. and i have not seen one like adam for a long time. it was a pleasure working with this young man louis oak newhouse montevideo mn. 56265

BarronV
9/16/2013

"The buying and trade-in process was smooth and efficient...."

The buying and trade-in process was smooth and efficient. Trade-in price was great. Adam and the others that I met were friendly without being overattentive.

rphallenbeck
9/11/2013

"Excellent buying experience!!! I found a Honda Accord..."

Excellent buying experience!!! I found a Honda Accord Coupe I was interested in via a CarSoup search and contacted the St. Cloud Luther dealership via email to see if it was still available. I received back a quick response from Wes David stating they still had the vehicle. So I scheduled a test drive for 7:00 PM that night. When my wife and I arrived at the dealership the car was already parked outside the front door ready for us to drive it. Wes came out and greeted us with a very friendly and humorous introduction. After the test drive Wes answered our questiones and not once did we ever feel pressured to make a decision. Although it was near closing time when we finally decided to purchase the vehicle, we never felt that Wes or Mark Hieb were rushing us so they could get out of there and go home. They both were extremely courteous the entire evening. Mark made the paperwork process go quickly and as painless as possible.

woodydiane
9/06/2013

"Service was great and everyone was very friendly. ..."

Service was great and everyone was very friendly. Service was quick too. Jerry Hoppe. PS. It's local and handy for us to go to this dealership.

Reviews of Dane  Fransen