Luther Honda of St. Cloud

1805 Highway 23 NE,
St. Cloud, Minnesota 56304
Luther Honda of St. Cloud Info
About Luther Honda of St. Cloud

Welcome to the Luther Honda of St. Cloud and Luther Honda House Powersports, your source for quality new and pre-owned Honda automobiles and powersports vehicles in St. Cloud, Minnesota. We have a large selection of new and pre-owned vehicles ready for immediate delivery. Our dealership is one of the premier dealerships in the country. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service department in the automotive industry.

About Luther Honda of St. Cloud Learn More

Henry French
10/18/2014

"Great experience from start to finish"

Visited the service department to get rust proofing/undercoating done to my new Honda Fit. No waiting; a very personable and competent young man (Zach) at the counter; a complimentary courtesy car to use while the work was being done; and the work was done well and on time.

Zach

lance.pamperin
10/14/2014

"Honest, Friendly, Pleasure to purchase from."

First time dealing with this dealership. I had an experience like never before. I purchased a new Honda motorcycle from the Powersports side of the dealership, so I can't speak for car buying...however, my experience was phenomenal. Friendly, helpful, eager to answer questions and made me feel very comfortable buying my first ever motorcycle.

Hariharanm
10/13/2014

"Best experience"

I had great experience in getting a 2014 honda odyssey lease . Everything was smooth and Jamie holub was friendly ,patient and very pleasant salesperson .It was one of the nicest experience in a car dealership.

jamescolt
10/09/2014

"leasing new crv with wes"

Wes provided us with great service and overall information.. we will be back for many years to come---they make leasing a car effortless and enjoyable

Henry French
10/07/2014

"Great experience from beginning to end"

Worked with Shawn (salesman) and Adam (finance) in purchasing a 2015 Honda FIT. They were both professional and personable. It was a no pressure experience. They were clear in their presentation, and answered all questions respectfully and competently. If the service end of the business is as good as the sales end, I will continue to be highly satisfied.

Shawn Welty

13jaya
9/29/2014

"Honda Fit (9/26/2014) Excellent customer service, Mr Walsh!"

My husband and I drove 80 miles from the twin cities for a new Honda Fit 2015 (EX CVT). The lone man I will single out for commendation is the manager, Mr Steve Walsh. Man! does he care for customer satisfaction or what? There was some mix-up in the paperwork, with us ending up with a vehicle with way more miles on it than we were comfortable with. He went out of his way (WAY out of his way, I think): shipped in the exact vehicle, with fewer miles on it, and had it ready for us within a week of the original purchase. I am grateful for his cooperation, and infinitely impressed with him catering to customers' needs. Were I to purchase a new vehicle in Minnesota, I haven't the slightest doubt that it would be at St Cloud Honda, and ALL because of my experience with Mr Walsh. Thank you. In addition, Mark Rubey is an excellent finance representative to work with: he informed us well of all available financing options. Moreover, he was honest about the usefulness of the add-on's: rather than selling us all the bells and whistles, he recommended only the most useful ones (both of which we purchased). Oh!, and he loves to 'hi-5' :) Also, Jamie Holub was very pleasant and helped match the price that another dealer was offering, landing us a great deal on the vehicle... the kind that you can't (or shouldn't) refuse. Finally, one teeny-weeny gripe: I wish that you (and all dealers) would be more amenable to email communication. I emailed the sales rep, all of which went unanswered. (Nonetheless, all queries were addressed when I called.) I understand that your representatives are probably not at their desk much, and may be busy showing vehicles to prospective buyers. However, it is often hard to speak on the phone in the daytime during the work week; I am sure that increasingly, email responses would be highly welcome by most young customers.

Mark Rubey

ccj
9/18/2014

"Far and Above All Expectations"

We went here on a friend's recommendation; so glad we did! Wes helped us out from the start, looking at all the other Luther dealerships to find us the car we were looking for, offered us a great price for our trade in and we agreed to close the deal the next day. Our car was closed on during that period but Wes went above and beyond the call of duty to secure ANOTHER car for us which was in pristine condition from another dealer not even related to Luther! He did so much work for us, kept us informed, was absolutely a privileged to work with and took all the stress out of car shopping. The services they offered us were a great price, they really do a good job of making sure the cars they sell are quality; Wes would not put his stamp of approval on it until he had personally made sure the recall fix had been done %100 right, the guys had checked out the engine and everything was up to snuff. We are so grateful for your incredible diligence and this review, though belated, would be incomplete without saying we will be recommending all our friends here. Thanks so much! -The J's

DMWASEEN
9/16/2014

"Oil change, tire rotation"

Scheduled servicing of our '08 Odyssey b/4 our return trip to AZ. This is done every year and we are always satisfied with the service and it is done on time!! Good job Dane & associates.

thomas.clobes
9/16/2014

"Purchase of 2014 Honda Pilot"

We had a wonderful experience dealing with Luther Honda of St.Cloud. That wasn't the case with other dealerships. My wife and I would recommend Luther Honda of St..Cloud to our family and friends. Very good experience. Thanks,

twgjd
8/27/2014

"Oil change and tire rotation"

I called Dane Fransen to get my 2014 Pilot in for a time for maintenance and oil change and he worked with me on a time that worked for me and him. 100% happy with everything. also gave me a loaner car. I will be back . Thank you Tom Wilts

Reviews of Dane  Fransen