Luther Honda of St. Cloud

1805 Highway 23 NE,
St. Cloud, Minnesota 56304
Luther Honda of St. Cloud Info
About Luther Honda of St. Cloud

Welcome to the Luther Honda of St. Cloud and Luther Honda House Powersports, your source for quality new and pre-owned Honda automobiles and powersports vehicles in St. Cloud, Minnesota. We have a large selection of new and pre-owned vehicles ready for immediate delivery. Our dealership is one of the premier dealerships in the country. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service department in the automotive industry.

About Luther Honda of St. Cloud Learn More

Shayna0114
7/14/2014

""FABULOUS""

Adam Schlichting was wonderful to work with. He listened to what I wanted and took the time to find the perfect vehicle for me. He was in constant contact with me the entire time. The entire process was smooth. Everyone was so nice to work with. I will definitely recommend Luther to others. :)

ScottNGallup
7/13/2014

"Great sales and management!"

Corey did a great job working with me on a Harley Davidson. He even delivered the bike (50 miles) personally when I had no means to get to St. Cloud to pick it up. Thanks, Scott Gallup

jamminjc
7/13/2014

"great sales staff"

vary friendly people to work with , explained everything to us in detail. we called back a few times to ask questions and they were vary helpful. I will buy my next bike thare when im ready to upgrade again. Vary good experience thanks again

brucertyler
7/10/2014

"Very friendly service, offered us a generous deal."

I found a car online that met all my needs at Honda of St. Cloud; Adam Schlichting made it all happen quickly, as my old car had broken down beyond repair, with great service, a quick turn-around, and clear explanations of warranties and financing options. He worked as a real team player with the other sales person, Travis Moreno, who first took my call. I was thrilled with the ease of the whole experience. I heartily recommend this dealer and especially Adam and Travis for the friendly, yet knowledgeable, can-do attitude and fair pricing. Adam Kretsch in financing went out of his way to find just the right deal to make it all work for us.

kristine.brugh
7/10/2014

"Repairs and Customer Service"

I recently bought a used car from Luther Honda of St. Cloud and ran into a few problems. Carlos and his team got everything running again and I couldn't be more happy! I even got to drive a new Honda Accord while they fixed mine!!!!! I definitely will be back in a year when I hand this car down to my son, to purchase a NEW Honda for me!! I recommend this dealer to everyone considering buying a car. Love, love Honda's and Luther Honda of St. Cloud!!!

Mike ?

woka0301
7/10/2014

"Adam Schlichting Knows His Stuff!"

I recently purchased a car from Adam Schlichting at Luther Honda. He went above an beyond to make the process painless! I absolutely hate feeling pressured into buying things and Adam did not make me feel pressured at all. Great experience here and highly recommended for anyone looking to buy a Honda in the St. Cloud area! :)

Gustav1
7/07/2014

"Outstanding client service"

I recently purchased a car from Adam Schlichting at Luther Honda of St. Cloud. I perfer to get to the point, Adam understood this and delivered. His knowledge on all the cars is a amazing which allowed me to make the right choice to meet my families needs!

pakkala888
7/03/2014

"Great experience at Luther"

I HATE car shopping. One of my least favorite things. When I walked into Luther everyone was incredibly friendly, and not in the "please buy a car from me right now," kind of way. There were no vultures swooping down. They let me dictate what I wanted to do and where I wanted to go. There was zero arrogance, and they never made me feel stupid. The key was that I was in control the whole time, and they helped me. Complete low pressure approach. Got a great car lease that I am very happy with. Everything has been what they said it would be. Nothing hidden, no gimmicks. I would deal with these guys again in a second.

N000794
6/27/2014

"Small town feel, no pressure common sense car dealership"

I've purchased three new vehicles from Adam and Luther in a year, they,ve done a super job, and they treat college grads nicely, most don't realize the incentives for first years graduates, thx

Amund177
6/23/2014

"Returning Customer"

I live in Minneapolis but decided to return to this dealership because of the great customer service experience I had in 2011. I just bought a second Honda with this dealership and will return in the future for my next purchase. Both times I was pleased with the customer service and sales experience. It is well worth the drive from the Twin Cities.

Reviews of Dane  Fransen