MINI of Portland

Makes: MINI|Service Center

MINI of Portland

MINI of Portland Info
About MINI of Portland

MINI of Portland is focused on providing customers with an honest and simpler buying and service experience. We believe in giving customers straightforward information so that they can make confident decisions. MINI of Portland joined the Lithia Motors family of dealerships in February 2011 after being acquired from Don Rasmussen Company. The MINI store moved to a brand-new facility on Canyon Road in Beaverton in September 2012 after sharing space with BMW Portland. MINI of Portland, near the surrounding areas of Portland, Hillsboro, Beaverton, Tigard, Gresham, Wilsonville, Salem, Silverton, and Vancouver, features new models such as the MINI Cooper Hardtop, Cooper S Convertible, MINI Cooper Clubman and Cooper Countryman. You can get your Cooper S Clubman in Laser Blue Metallic and your Cooper S Convertible automatic in Chili Red with a black leatherette interior. MINI of Portland also has MINI Next certified pre-owned MINI cars, vehicles that meet the MINI brand's demanding standards for quality and pass a meticulous certification process.

About MINI of Portland Learn More

Friday 9:00 PM - 8:00 AM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

"Dream car with a dream experience!"

I ordered my 2105 Mini Cooper in late to mid July. The EPA held it till October but Peter Hisey and the awesome staff at Mini of Portland were super helpful and accommodating, gave me loaners when I needed it, gave me a great deal on my dream car and made the entire process the easiest and most fun I've ever had at a dealership. Peter knew his stuff about the cars and worked hard on my behalf. So happy with my new car, the warranty, and the service I recieved. Highly recommend this dealership.

"Best dealership experience I've had so far"

I had a lot of questions when I walked in, but had a pretty good idea of what I was looking for as far as the car went. I knew EXACTLY what I wanted as far as financing went. Peter took the time to ask questions, answer questions, explain options, and show me what was available based on what I wanted. Once I had a better idea what car I wanted, Peter showed me a few options for financing. It wasn't cryptic or confusing like some of my previous experiences at other dealerships. The financing part with Salah went quickly and was surprisingly painless. For once, I was able to purchase a car without feeling like I had been taken for a ride. I'm extremely happy with the experience, and the car.

"Best car shopping experience ever!"

I have always wanted a Mini Cooper and we decided it was time to get one. I called Mini of Portland and talked to Allen Snyder on the phone. He answered all my questions and we made an appointment to take a look. We got there at 8:30 in the morning and didn't leave there until 6:00 that night and Allen was the best. He wanted to know what colors I liked and what options I was looking for. He let me pick some to drive and then he made suggestions and always asked me if I wanted to take them for a test drive too. He was never pushy and had a lot of patience. He listened to everything we had to say. He made it a fun day and I got my beautiful Mini Cooper! If I ever decide to get a new one I will definitely go back to Mini of Portland. THANKS ALLEN! Kent and Nancy Main from North Bend, oregon

Lonnie Burt

"Felt like we were visiting a friend "

I usually am very grouchy when we go car shopping, salespeople just turn me off, but Peter was just a nice guy. Helpful and very knowledgeable but never pushy! I guess I will have to rethink my attitude.

"best car purchase experience ever"

For starters, Minis are a fantastic car. Peter is VERY educated in his product, and takes the time to explain everything of importance and convenience. He does not push you into something you're not interested in, and was VERY patient with me. As for me, walking onto a Mini lot is much like a small child at their favourite theme park, I am interested in looking at every single car on the lot. GREAT Mini Guru, Go PETER!!!

"Customer service to a whole new level!!!!!"

We bought our pre-owned vehicle from Mini of Portland while "cross border shopping" from Canada. Kirstie, our salesperson, was very helpful from the get go and promptly answered all the questions/queries we had (we had a lot as we had to get everything lined up for the export/import process). Kirstie went out of way to make sure we had all the paperwork we needed, including calling the manufacturer to get some specific compliance documents required. With the vehicle purchased seamlessly "sight unseen", our experience with the team remained outstanding. When we arrived at the dealership to pick up the vehicle, it was as if we had known each other for a while and were treated more like friends than customers. Kirstie and the Mini of Portland team (specifically Salah and Roger who where also extremely helpful when they had to fill in for Kirstie) have reset the bar in defining customer service for us. We would not hesitate to recommend them. Bruno and Carole

"Thanks Peter! "

Peter was great. We highly recommend him as your "go to" guy if you're looking for a car at Portland mini. He was fast and efficient, friendly and easy to work with. I enjoyed getting to know him.

"Amazing Salesman!!!"

Peter helped me with my first mini purchase 10 months ago and was so satisfied that I just bought my second mini from him. He is an amazing person. Thanks again!

"Friendly and Professional Service "

Peter made our car-buying experience relatively painless. He was cheerful and upbeat, and though we bought a lower priced used vehicle (not a mini), we weren't made to feel inferior, as we have experienced at other Portland area dealers We felt no pressure to buy, and all questions were promptly answered, including handing us printed information that we could read for ourselves. Salah, who handles the financial end of things, speedily whipped through the paperwork. He clearly and patiently explained each item and answered all questions. We were very happy with the entire car-buying process and feel assured that should a problem occur, the dealership will just as quickly and professionally make good on the warranty. We were also happy to have the car cleanly washed and waiting for us when we were ready to drive our new purchase home. Thanks for making the purchase of our new-to-us vehicle as pleasant as possible.

"Outstanding Customer Service - With Aloha!"

Bradley O'Neil was fantastic to work with right from the initial contact by E-mail from Hawaii. Professional, responsive and coordinated a new build within three days. My Mini will be in Hawaii shortly.... can't wait. Mahalo Bradley and Mini of Portland.

Reviews of Peter Hisey