Read Reviews MINI of Portland

Rory BlumenscheinService Manager3 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: MINI of Portland

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, MINI of Portland has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About MINI of Portland

MINI of Portland is focused on providing customers with an honest and simpler buying and service experience. We believe in giving customers straightforward information so that they can make confident decisions. MINI of Portland joined the Lithia Motors family of dealerships in February 2011 after being acquired from Don Rasmussen Company. The MINI store moved to a brand-new facility on Canyon Road in Beaverton in September 2012 after sharing space with BMW Portland. MINI of Portland, near the surrounding areas of Portland, Hillsboro, Beaverton, Tigard, Gresham, Wilsonville, Salem, Silverton, and Vancouver, features new models such as the MINI Cooper Hardtop, Cooper S Convertible, MINI Cooper Clubman and Cooper Countryman. You can get your Cooper S Clubman in Laser Blue Metallic and your Cooper S Convertible automatic in Chili Red with a black leatherette interior. MINI of Portland also has MINI Next certified pre-owned MINI cars, vehicles that meet the MINI brand's demanding standards for quality and pass a meticulous certification process.

Our Location

"Thanks Peter!"

nesbittc
8/15/2014 2:17:17 PM

My Review Of MINI of Portland:

Peter was great. We highly recommend him as your "go to" guy if you're looking for a car at Portland mini. He was fast and efficient, friendly and easy to work with. I enjoyed getting to know him.

"Amazing Salesman!!!"

shannon.robbins
8/13/2014 9:52:24 PM

My Review Of MINI of Portland:

Peter helped me with my first mini purchase 10 months ago and was so satisfied that I just bought my second mini from him. He is an amazing person. Thanks again!

Twitter
"Friendly and Professional Service"

RonEU
7/28/2014 2:36:23 PM

My Review Of MINI of Portland:

Peter made our car-buying experience relatively painless. He was cheerful and upbeat, and though we bought a lower priced used vehicle (not a mini), we weren't made to feel inferior, as we have experienced at other Portland area dealers We felt no pressure to buy, and all questions were promptly answered, including handing us printed information that we could read for ourselves.

Salah, who handles the financial end of things, speedily whipped through the paperwork. He clearly and patiently explained each item and answered all questions.

We were very happy with the entire car-buying process and feel assured that should a problem occur, the dealership will just as quickly and professionally make good on the warranty. We were also happy to have the car cleanly washed and waiting for us when we were ready to drive our new purchase home.

Thanks for making the purchase of our new-to-us vehicle as pleasant as possible.

Twitter
"Outstanding Customer Service - With Aloha!"

Gary Bulson
7/20/2014 3:48:06 PM

My Review Of MINI of Portland:

Bradley O'Neil was fantastic to work with right from the initial contact by E-mail from Hawaii. Professional, responsive and coordinated a new build within three days. My Mini will be in Hawaii shortly.... can't wait. Mahalo Bradley and Mini of Portland.

"A PRO and FRIEND!"

taylorw
7/14/2014 7:23:31 PM

My Review Of MINI of Portland:

This is my SECOND Mini that I gotten through Peter and Mini of Portland. Peter is truly passionate about the Mini cars and is all about making sure that you are happy with your choice. It meant a lot to me because I am indecisive and changed my mind about the car several times. He was so patient and wonderful to me so that when I finally did find the right car match for me, I really felt great. I couldn't recommend Peter more....plus it's fun to grab a beer with him afterwards in your new Mini! :) Great guy and great experience once again from Mini of Portland. Also the finance guy, Salah is wonderful too! He took his time and answered every question I had (even was dear when I was choosing my license plate design, ha!) Thanks again guys! Taylor

"FANTASTIC!!!"

sarinachan
6/29/2014 10:11:38 AM

My Review Of MINI of Portland:

It took over 6 hours, but it was worth it, because Bradley made sure everything was done right. Thanks for everything and making sure we walked out of there with a great certified used Mini. Our Mini countrymen s All4 is quite the head turner. ?? and she is super cute and fun. Thanks again.

"Happy"

storon
6/28/2014 8:09:06 PM

My Review Of MINI of Portland:

I thank Peter and the whole Mini Of Portland team for a seamless transaction in my purchase of the Mazda 3. This was my 1st purchase from a dealer since 2001, boy things have changed for the better and I believe it's the people involved. Thanks again, time to drive Skyline Blvd.

Sto

Twitter
""Build Your MINI" Works"

rob45
6/25/2014 10:56:14 AM

My Review Of MINI of Portland:

With 2014 MINI hardtop introduction slated for April, on my first visit to MINI of Portland in March, Peter Hisey supported my decision to use online tools to build my own MINI. Peter reviewed my choices, explained options and made suggestions to meet my particular needs. After placing the order, Peter alerted me to the vehicle's progress from assembly to shipping and delivery in Portland. While I waited for delivery of my MINI, Peter invited me back to MINI of Portland to test drive one of the dealership's first to arrive 2014 hardtops. Upon arrival of my MINI, Pete helped me adjust the various technical and personal settings on the car to get me started. Since delivery, Peter has checked regularly to see how my experience is progressing. It is this personal attention, all delivered with low keyed enthusiasm, that earns Peter and Portland MINI my top rating.

"Great first date!"

wautumn
6/12/2014 3:15:00 PM

My Review Of MINI of Portland:

I had been eyeing MINI"s for a few months. I had stopped by the lot one day to peek into the windows of the cute little things when I decided to make the test drive appointment. Never having been behind the wheel of one I wasn't thinking I was going to make the purchase that very day, but alas, they made it so easy I did! They very car I had seen online (2010 Clubman S) was perfect for me and Peter who is a Clubman man was super knowledgeable and enthusiastic. They (h and the other staffers DJ and Salah) made my experience relaxed and fun. Did I mention I got a fair deal on my trade in and they had my new Coop ready for me right on time to pick up the next day? I hope to have my Mini for the long haul and I know MINI of Portland will be there with me along for the long ride!

Twitter
"Traded for a newer car at Portland Mini"

JCWTom
6/10/2014 12:08:38 PM

My Review Of MINI of Portland:

We traded our 2011 Mini S convertible for a 2012 JCW Clubman recently. We worked with Bradley O'Neil-She was excellent to work with. Her product knowlege about both cars was impressive. She was very helpfull all the way through the process. When we finally signed on the bottom line, she went over the set up on the JCW (phone, nav, etc) and made sure we were comfortable with the whiz-bang stuff the JCW has. Her customer sevice skills are A+, I'd recommend her to anyone looking for a new car!

Reviews 11-20 >>