MINI of Portland

Motoring Advisor

August 10, 2017

"service"

- John Dawson

Mini of Portland is an excellent place to purchase a great car. Friendly staff, great selection and if you need service it comes with a smile!

Kenneth Ethridge

August 09, 2017

"Customer focused!"

- PDXJG

I am really bad at posting timely reviews, so this one captures the last few times I've been to Mini of Portland! First off, Jarid has always been a great help and his communication is always on point! There have been two times I've dropped my Ice Blue S off for service and there have been transportation issues that have caused me to be late, but both times they went a step ahead and did the oil changes free of charge. This truly was above and beyond what I had expected and honestly was just looking for a meaningful and genuine apology, which was also provided. Jarid is an enthusiast at heart and it means a great deal interacting with him and others like him at Mini of Portland. This last round of service, Raychel pointed out sidemarker lights were out and made sure they were taken care of and the price for parts was what I would expect and was not over the mark whatsoever. She made sure to keep me posted when it was ready and afterwards, I noticed that I was in need of new fender liners and she got me quotes right away for parts and labor if needed. With the parts, I found a better deal via Seattle MINI with a discount (being a PSMINI member) and Alexander Brock offered to match it. I was able to pickup the parts right away, including the additional clips for the new fender liners, and plan to get those installed at home when I have a free weekend. Finally, Francis has always been friendly when I walk by his desk always saying hello, asking how the Coop is holding up, we chat a bit about the various roadtrips I've gone on and upgrades along the way. The staff here are phenomenal and really make you feel at home when you swing in, even if it is just to pickup a part or a quick top off of fluids. Thanks, Jarid, Raychel, Alexander, and Francis and see you all next time!

Francis Fernandez
Jarid Perry
Other Employees : Alexander Brock, Raychel Gainey

August 03, 2017

"Thorough and fun experience "

- Jsanders40

Ryan's passion & knowledge for Mini was outstanding. It was fun to test drive a car with someone that has so much knowledge & excitemet for the car. It enhanced my love for the car greatly. Every person we came in contact with was friendly and willing to help. We never felt like we were being pushed into anything. I would highly recommend them to my friends & family.

Ryan Dooley