MINI of Portland

9134 SW Canyon Rd,
Portland, Oregon 97225
MINI of Portland Info
About MINI of Portland

MINI of Portland is focused on providing customers with an honest and simpler buying and service experience. We believe in giving customers straightforward information so that they can make confident decisions. MINI of Portland joined the Lithia Motors family of dealerships in February 2011 after being acquired from Don Rasmussen Company. The MINI store moved to a brand-new facility on Canyon Road in Beaverton in September 2012 after sharing space with BMW Portland. MINI of Portland, near the surrounding areas of Portland, Hillsboro, Beaverton, Tigard, Gresham, Wilsonville, Salem, Silverton, and Vancouver, features new models such as the MINI Cooper Hardtop, Cooper S Convertible, MINI Cooper Clubman and Cooper Countryman. You can get your Cooper S Clubman in Laser Blue Metallic and your Cooper S Convertible automatic in Chili Red with a black leatherette interior. MINI of Portland also has MINI Next certified pre-owned MINI cars, vehicles that meet the MINI brand's demanding standards for quality and pass a meticulous certification process.

About MINI of Portland Learn More

Friday 9:00 PM - 8:00 AM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Victoriabeck12
6/29/2015

"Making dreams come true "

I first dealt with Peter over the phone. Just our first conversation made me feel better about going in and actually purchasing a car. I felt comfortable and calm. It didn't feel like he was trying to throw a bunch of curves in or secrets. He was straightforward with all the cars and very patient. I would say his patience was the best part. I have wanted a MINI for a while now and even though when I first came things weren't looking in my favor Peter didn't discredit me in any way and continued to help me find a car that would work for me. To say the least it took about a week and half and 3 cars before I actually found MY MINI. And Peter was helpful and patient the entire time. And now I own one of my favorite cars.

Deucepdx
6/29/2015

"A mini expert and more"

Even though I wasn't shopping for the MINI experience, Peter helped me get in to the car I was ready for. Taking baby steps to the cool car option aka the MINI down the road. Thanks Peter!

MINIHB
6/28/2015

"Fantastic customer service"

I had been semi addressing and then putting off getting a new car for at least a year, during which time I experienced the "old school" hard sell, delay tactics, and assumption that I knew nothing about what kind of driving experience I was looking for. I restarted my search a couple weeks ago with the goal of doing as much online / remotely so as to save myself the time and experience of the old fashioned way while getting the car I really wanted. I had three different emails out to dealers just to see if this could be done, and Peter was not only the first to respond but provided me with an accurate quote within two hours of my message. Plus this was for the car I really wanted, so win win! We had further back and forth via emails and he did a great job responding to my questions, putting together the financing, and taking a down payment. All without asking me to spend time away from my work schedule to go out to the dealership. We made an appointment for the final signing, and when I met Peter I was so happy to find a fellow enthusiast who really understands a love of driving and the history of design development from the BMW and Mini teams. That meant that all my time spent with the inevitable signing of paper was fun and interesting. Peter made sure that my questions were fully answered as well, which goes a long way to making me a loyal customer. I highly recommend working with Peter!

JulieG
6/15/2015

"Great car buying experience!"

I called ahead and talked to Bradley (based on past reviews) and arranged most everything ahead of time. I was trading in my 2012 Countryman for a 2015 Countryman All4. I used the Costco discount and found out I was given a loyalty discount as well and I am very pleased with the price, the car and working with Bradley O'Neil. I live in Washington but on the Idaho border so after the long drive it was nice that the whole experience was a breeze! Julie G.

Mini Man
5/29/2015

"It was worth the wait....."

I've lived out of the country for almost eight years and just recently returned home. Buying another Mini was definitely part of my return plan. I prepared my wish list ahead of time and arrived at Mini of Portland prepared to order my Mini and wait until it arrived. We began working with Peter on getting the order in the system and he actually gave great advice to take some items off my list. Instead of a high pressure sales experience, Peter was actually the complete opposite. He helped to tailor the car to what I was looking for as opposed to adding unnecessary items to make it more expensive. When making one particular suggestion he said that he had a car on the lot that had that particular item already installed. As we were looking at that car and that option, we realized that this car was almost exactly what we were ordering. Lucky me I drove my Mini home that night!! Working with Peter on the sale as well as the follow up visit has been great. I would recommend him and the dealership to anyone interested in knowing more about Mini's

SamHunter42
5/13/2015

"Good people"

Very happy with my experience at this dealer. I felt that everyone was onboard to help me find the car I wanted, and to get me into it for a good price. Many of the people I dealt with own Minis, so it great to deal with fellow enthusiasts. A great experience, and I would definitely buy from them again.

Pat Walker, Bob (head of sales), Brad (finance) and Bryn (porter)

Chris M
5/02/2015

"Bradley O'Neil"

My MINI experience begins and ends with Bradley O'Neil. Extremely knowledgeable and great customer service. Very attentive to her clients, and gets you what YOU want!

noname
4/07/2015

"Mini of Portland is an exceptional dealer..."

We purchased our first Mini from Mini of Portland 3 years ago and have enjoyed the car since driving it out off the lot. The car has been great to drive and the dealer exceptional to work with. When service was needed, Mini of Portland was always easy to work with for scheduling, to ensuring I had transportation when needed. Work was always completed per the agreed to schedule and without problems. Mini of Portland has been the best dealership I have worked with. Through their actions, they have made me truly feel like a valued customer.

Surgical Focus
4/05/2015

" 2015 4 DOOR MINI COOPER"

My experience at the dealership was very positive. All the staff made me feel relaxed and comfortable. Peter was a great salesman, he made the experience easy and painless. It was nice to feel like I was his number one priority. I highly recommend MINI of PORTLAND and the 2015 4 DOOR MINI COOPER. I had a 2015 HONDA FIT before the MINI. My husband and I are very happy with our choice of trading in the HONDA for the MINI. Its such a fun car to drive. It has a lot of style, class, and get up.

connerty
3/27/2015

"They do not honor their warranty"

2 years ago I bought a Mini Cooper to use for city driving. It was easy to park and got good gas milage. The car has less than 17,000 miles of use. On March 19, 2015 I noticed that the transmission was slipping when shifting into first and second gears. On March 24 I brought it in for service. The following day I received a call from service agent Jarid Perry. He explained to me that despite the fact my transmission warranty covers 3 years or 36,000 miles, MINI of Portland believes that the "unusual" nature of the mechanical failure must have been caused by the "driver profile." In short, because it was so rare for a clutch to wear at 16,800 miles it certainly can't be a mechanical issue. Oddly enough, I took the car in for an annual service in February 2015 where the dealer didn't seem to find any evidence of "driver profile" damage to the transmission. Needless to say I was shocked that the car was not covered and even more shocked that MINI of Portland would not honor its warranty commitment. It didn't matter. MINI would not pay for the repair. If I wanted my 2 year old car to be fixed I had to pay for it myself. Call me old fashioned but it seems to me that if you sell a new car with the promise that wear on a transmission will be protected up to 3 years or 36,000 miles then a car with 2 years, 17,000 miles and a faulty transmission should be covered under that covenant.

Jarid Perry