MINI of Portland

9134 Southwest Canyon Road,
Portland, Oregon 97225
MINI of Portland Info
About MINI of Portland

MINI of Portland is focused on providing customers with an honest and simpler buying and service experience. We believe in giving customers straightforward information so that they can make confident decisions. MINI of Portland joined the Lithia Motors family of dealerships in February 2011 after being acquired from Don Rasmussen Company. The MINI store moved to a brand-new facility on Canyon Road in Beaverton in September 2012 after sharing space with BMW Portland. MINI of Portland, near the surrounding areas of Portland, Hillsboro, Beaverton, Tigard, Gresham, Wilsonville, Salem, Silverton, and Vancouver, features new models such as the MINI Cooper Hardtop, Cooper S Convertible, MINI Cooper Clubman and Cooper Countryman. You can get your Cooper S Clubman in Laser Blue Metallic and your Cooper S Convertible automatic in Chili Red with a black leatherette interior. MINI of Portland also has MINI Next certified pre-owned MINI cars, vehicles that meet the MINI brand's demanding standards for quality and pass a meticulous certification process.

About MINI of Portland Learn More

Friday 9:00 PM - 8:00 AM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Seth
6/30/2016

"Used car for first time driver"

Safder was our sale person and he did a great job finding us the right car for this purchase with the quality and price that we are willing to pay for. Our visit was very friendly, relaxing and we didn't feel being pressured to make a purchase on a car that wasn't right for us. After a few test drive, we got what we were looking in the price that we are ok with. When we pick up the car, it was detailed nicely and we received all the information about what has been done before receiving which is a good piece of mind for us. We are happy to work with him again in the future purchase from this great experience.

Shenx22
6/24/2016

"The four door Mini is the best buy!"

Bryan Weigel was our sales Rep and if you are looking for a person that takes time to listen and work hard on getting you the best deal and get your needs met. You should schedule an appointment with him today.

June 24, 2016

Thank you very much for your encouraging review of Bryn! We really appreciate you taking time out of your day to share your experience.

EugeneMiniOwner
6/18/2016

"Service and other issues"

Routine service was performed efficiently. Other issues were diagnosed and fixed promptly and with excellent result. I am from out of town and Brandon managed to have service usually available only week days performed on a Saturday to accommodate my schedule, which I greatly appreciated. Staff was friendly and courteous.

June 24, 2016

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. I'm so glad that Brandon and our service team could take care of your vehicle service in such an efficient manner. We know how valuable your time is, thanks again!

SEC58
6/16/2016

"Service visit"

Mini of Portland is always top notch with their customer service. Brandon always takes great care of our car and goes above and beyond in making sure every visit is an excellent experience.

June 24, 2016

Thank you very much for submitting your review of your most recent appointment with Brandon. I'm so happy to hear that each and every visit, your experience is excellent!

Ksanburn13
6/13/2016

"Bryn is the best Sales rep!!!!! Thank you MINI! "

Bryn was phenomal to work with! He was so patient during the entire purchasing process. He made sure I found the perfect car- even if it meant test driving 15 cars in a row on a 100 degree day to find the perfect one that really suited my needs. He even made sure the AC was on and seats were cooled, and had an ice bottle of water before I test drove them- now that's what I call service!! He was very genuine and honest throughout the process which I truly appreciated. He was incredibly knowledgable and still continues to check on me even after purchasing my car from MINI. Steve and Salah were also so incredibly accommodating to my budget and really worked with me to help me understand every financial aspect. I have never EVER had this great of service from a car dealership or a sales team! A huge thank you to Bryn and the team for such awesome and professional service!

June 14, 2016

We are absolutely thrilled to hear that your experience at Mini of Portland exceeded your expectations! Thank you so much for choosing our dealership and sharing experience, welcome to the Mini of Portland family!

Stars
5/27/2016

"YAWWWWHOOOOOO!"

GO BRADLEY! I called MINI and Bradley answered. I may have asked some stupid questions, but she answered them. She even went to the car itself and checked on it. Nobody I contacted, except her, did that. She even went the extra 2 miles and helped me save on shipping by helping me with a plane ticket. Love ya, Bradley. Just goes to show, even us 60 year old widows have money that is just as good as anyone else's. (I live in Boise and have been searching for my car, calling many dealers. Sadly, I called 4 other dealers and all discounted me as if my money wasn't any good. I would want some answers to my questions. The gentlemen would always say ok I will get back with you and I would never hear from them.)

May 27, 2016

Thank you so much for your amazing review! I'm so happy to hear that Bradley could answer all of your questions and help you out in so many ways. We want to welcome you to the Mini of Portland family. Next time you're in town from Boise, please stop in for a cup of coffee to say hello. We hope you have a wonderful and safe holiday weekend with your new Mini, thanks again!

Suzanne Lopez
5/21/2016

"Fabulous, quick and knowledgable!"

I just drove away in my new vehicle thanks to Bradley. She called me yesterday with all the information I wanted, and today I have a new car. She is thorough, very knowledgeable, she owns a Mini, and quick, she knew I was short on time. We test drove, she showed me all the functions, there are many. The best part, no pressure, at all, on the phone or in person. She will tell you if its not right for you. I have an open door to ask more questions, I will, so I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Thanks Bradley, I will highly recommend you and Mini of Portland!!

Guy Belifiore

May 23, 2016

Thank you so much Suzanne, it's customer's like you that make our dealership so much fun! Bradley is an absolute Pro and it sounds like she streamlined your purchase process to meet your timeline. Welcome to the Mini of Portland family, thanks again!

jeffrey64
5/05/2016

"Never thought car buying would be so enjoyable and easy"

We have shopped other at dealers for months. Then we met Peter Hisey at Mini of Portland. He made the buying experience actually fun, with no pressure, Honesty, and a very relaxing environment. I will Highly recommend buying your next new or used car from Peter at Mini of Portland. And be sure to ask for Salah Husein as your finance manager. He also made the buying experience relaxing and fun.

May 10, 2016

Thank you so much for your enthusiastic review of your experience buying your Mini! Our goal is to exceed your expectations each and every visit, welcome to the Mini of Portland family Jeffrey!

Maggie
4/28/2016

"Ask for DJ! Best car buying experiece I've ever had"

DJ is not only friendly, incredibly knowledgeable, and helpful. He is also very much available and puts himself in the buyer's shoes! DJ shares his number with his customers and is available via text. This made communication a LOT easier than it had been for me with other representatives at MINI (Today is my day off, I was sick, I'm with a customer, etc). He was prompt to respond and gave me weekly updates of my custom car as it was being built and shipped over seas. He took the time to take me to the warehouse to check out a ton of cars, sat patiently with me while I picked each feature in my car (providing advice with his personal experience), and he showed me how to use every button and every feature on the car once I received it and even helped me configure it to what most people like to have on their cars. He also fought to get me multiple discounts and gave me advice on what features were probably more worth it for my particular usage. Felt like having a friend in the dealership helping you be the happiest you can be with your car, without trying to take advantage of you or trying to get you to overspend. Salah was fantastic as well in looking out for me and finding solutions that fit me as a driver while at the same time giving me advice on extras that would be overkill and a waste of money. They were kind and truly provide amazing customer service. Kudos to both! For making us feel like we have friends at MINI of Portland we can trust. Thank you for your honestly, kindness, and availability. Couldn't be happier with my car and the service at MINI of Portland. Happy 2nd time customer!

BurrR
4/27/2016

"Great Employee is an Asset to Dealership. "

Jarid Perry is such a wonderful person to work with. He is so very helpful and so pleasant. I brought my Mini in for some service and for detailing. I have dogs, and the rear of the car was Jack Russell terrier hairy. He tried to politely tell me that it was going to take a bit longer than the usual detailing. I apologized and told him I was expecting a longer time frame and a higher cost. Jarid was so very gracious. He has a super sense of humor, too. When I picked up the car it was flawless. I could see that everyone really cared. In addition my antenna had been stolen, and Jared just gave me an old one of his. Jarid and his associates went way above typical servicing. When contacting Mini I always ask for Jarid. He's an asset to this business. Thank you!

Reviews of Salah Husein