MINI of Portland

9134 Southwest Canyon Road,
Portland, Oregon 97225
MINI of Portland Info
About MINI of Portland

MINI of Portland is focused on providing customers with an honest and simpler buying and service experience. We believe in giving customers straightforward information so that they can make confident decisions. MINI of Portland joined the Lithia Motors family of dealerships in February 2011 after being acquired from Don Rasmussen Company. The MINI store moved to a brand-new facility on Canyon Road in Beaverton in September 2012 after sharing space with BMW Portland. MINI of Portland, near the surrounding areas of Portland, Hillsboro, Beaverton, Tigard, Gresham, Wilsonville, Salem, Silverton, and Vancouver, features new models such as the MINI Cooper Hardtop, Cooper S Convertible, MINI Cooper Clubman and Cooper Countryman. You can get your Cooper S Clubman in Laser Blue Metallic and your Cooper S Convertible automatic in Chili Red with a black leatherette interior. MINI of Portland also has MINI Next certified pre-owned MINI cars, vehicles that meet the MINI brand's demanding standards for quality and pass a meticulous certification process.

About MINI of Portland Learn More

Friday 9:00 PM - 8:00 AM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Suzanne Lopez
5/21/2016

"Fabulous, quick and knowledgable!"

I just drove away in my new vehicle thanks to Bradley. She called me yesterday with all the information I wanted, and today I have a new car. She is thorough, very knowledgeable, she owns a Mini, and quick, she knew I was short on time. We test drove, she showed me all the functions, there are many. The best part, no pressure, at all, on the phone or in person. She will tell you if its not right for you. I have an open door to ask more questions, I will, so I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Thanks Bradley, I will highly recommend you and Mini of Portland!!

Guy Belifiore

May 23, 2016

Thank you so much Suzanne, it's customer's like you that make our dealership so much fun! Bradley is an absolute Pro and it sounds like she streamlined your purchase process to meet your timeline. Welcome to the Mini of Portland family, thanks again!

jeffrey64
5/05/2016

"Never thought car buying would be so enjoyable and easy"

We have shopped other at dealers for months. Then we met Peter Hisey at Mini of Portland. He made the buying experience actually fun, with no pressure, Honesty, and a very relaxing environment. I will Highly recommend buying your next new or used car from Peter at Mini of Portland. And be sure to ask for Salah Husein as your finance manager. He also made the buying experience relaxing and fun.

May 10, 2016

Thank you so much for your enthusiastic review of your experience buying your Mini! Our goal is to exceed your expectations each and every visit, welcome to the Mini of Portland family Jeffrey!

Maggie
4/28/2016

"Ask for DJ! Best car buying experiece I've ever had"

DJ is not only friendly, incredibly knowledgeable, and helpful. He is also very much available and puts himself in the buyer's shoes! DJ shares his number with his customers and is available via text. This made communication a LOT easier than it had been for me with other representatives at MINI (Today is my day off, I was sick, I'm with a customer, etc). He was prompt to respond and gave me weekly updates of my custom car as it was being built and shipped over seas. He took the time to take me to the warehouse to check out a ton of cars, sat patiently with me while I picked each feature in my car (providing advice with his personal experience), and he showed me how to use every button and every feature on the car once I received it and even helped me configure it to what most people like to have on their cars. He also fought to get me multiple discounts and gave me advice on what features were probably more worth it for my particular usage. Felt like having a friend in the dealership helping you be the happiest you can be with your car, without trying to take advantage of you or trying to get you to overspend. Salah was fantastic as well in looking out for me and finding solutions that fit me as a driver while at the same time giving me advice on extras that would be overkill and a waste of money. They were kind and truly provide amazing customer service. Kudos to both! For making us feel like we have friends at MINI of Portland we can trust. Thank you for your honestly, kindness, and availability. Couldn't be happier with my car and the service at MINI of Portland. Happy 2nd time customer!

BurrR
4/27/2016

"Great Employee is an Asset to Dealership. "

Jarid Perry is such a wonderful person to work with. He is so very helpful and so pleasant. I brought my Mini in for some service and for detailing. I have dogs, and the rear of the car was Jack Russell terrier hairy. He tried to politely tell me that it was going to take a bit longer than the usual detailing. I apologized and told him I was expecting a longer time frame and a higher cost. Jarid was so very gracious. He has a super sense of humor, too. When I picked up the car it was flawless. I could see that everyone really cared. In addition my antenna had been stolen, and Jared just gave me an old one of his. Jarid and his associates went way above typical servicing. When contacting Mini I always ask for Jarid. He's an asset to this business. Thank you!

missjess09
4/13/2016

"Buy Your Next Mini From Peter! "

I was a little nervous about buying my first car, but Peter made it a fun and enjoyable experience! Being young and female, I didn't want to be taken advantage of so I had done all my research before stepping foot in the dealership. He made me feel comfortable instantly, and answered all of my many questions. He brought up details I hadn't thought of, and together we customized the perfect Mini to meet my needs. When my Mini finally (okay, so I'm incredibly impatient) arrived at the dealership, he set her up in the showroom for me under all the lights. Buying my first car was a big deal to me, and he went above and beyond to make it a special experience. Leasing made the most sense for me, but after 3 years, I was so in love with my Mini, I ended up buying it. When I went back in to meet with the finance manager, Peter was there for me again. He reassured me that I was making the smart choice, and we had a blast doing the paperwork...something I never thought I'd say. He even made me a playlist of new tunes for the road! I hope he never leaves because I plan on buying all my future Minis from him!

April 18, 2016

Thank you missjess09, for taking time to write this incredible review. We are so happy that you had such a fantastic experience buying your first new car. Congrats! Welcome to the Mini of Portland family. Krista Lukenas Customer Relations

LacyHinton
3/10/2016

"Peter and Mini are the best of the best. "

Peter was so incredibly warm, genuine, and helpful overall. It was the first time I have ever bought a car and he made sure it was as painless as possible without being overbearing or pressuring me into a sale. I could tell he really just wanted me to be happy. Peter is reinventing what it means to be a "car dealer" with his immaculate hospitality and quick-witted humor. Oh yeah, and I LOVE my Mini Cooper!

Susan
3/06/2016

"Apprehension-GONE!"

I highly recommend Don Saucier at Mini of Portland!! From my very first contact, which was a reply from my inquiry, I was totally put at ease. I had tremendous apprehension with the whole car-buying experience and had put it off until I could wait no longer. Don and Derek(Internet Sales Manager) were my first contacts at this dealership and from that first conversation, I knew I had made the right choice. They have gone way above and beyond, even after my contract was signed, to make sure that EVERYTHING was perfect! Best buying experience I've ever had!

Derek, Don Saucier

OZ
2/29/2016

"Five stars all the way!"

Have been in contact with Bradley before heading down there for a test drive. She was very helpful - very prompt in responding to my questions and requests for more information. We arrived late because of traffic (we are from Vancouver WA) but Bradley was still there! We test drove the car and asked them to lower the price. After a bit of back and forth, we finally agreed on a price that we are comfortable and happy with. We then met with Salah (Financing) who is also super friendly and helpful. Service did not stop at closing time. They made sure we knew how each button works before we drove out with our new car. Also a shout out to Steve who helped us score some freebies! Love the car. Love this dealership.

mini2007
2/24/2016

"Not on time......"

My appointment was made a month in advance for my 2007 mini. They said it was going to take the whole day, so I got up early on a Saturday morning to take it in. I had some recall work for the passenger side airbag done to my car. I got a free loaner for the day. They call me and say they can't get it done until Monday because they are backed up. I said that would be a problem because I am a nanny and I have the car seats in my mini.....luckily my services were not needed that Monday (as a nanny), so I called them back letting them know that that was okay, on the contention that my car be done Monday early afternoon as to avoid the horrible traffic going home. They said, "no problem." So I call in the afternoon on Monday, my car is not done. They said around 3:00 or 4:00 p.m. they'd have it "washed" and done. They were still backed up. So now I get to drive home in the traffic....yeah! I was a little upset. I didn't feel like I was a priority. It is not my fault that they scheduled too many cars to be worked on. My appointment was made a month in advance. On the positive side, they found other issues on my car that needed to be looked into. I got one of those fixed (the most important one), and I was grateful for that. I'm disappointed in their scheduling process. It could have been a REAL inconvenience for me if I did work on Monday, then I would have needed to drive back to the dealership to get those car seats out, then drive back home. It was already an inconvenience for me that I waited all day on my day off for my car to get done. I've always had a good experience with this dealership. This is the first time I'm disappointed. I have been so happy about this place, I convinced my husband to buy a mini clubman last month. Now I'm thinking not so confident in them anymore. As a customer, I really did not feel like a priority. Please, don't over schedule at the service department. AND I need to add.....MY CAR DID NOT GET WASHED, as promised....after all that. Wow.. I took it to a car wash near my home. ---next day------- I would like to follow up and say that Brandon from the device department called me after I wrote this review, and was very apologetic. It made a huge difference in my opinion, and I changed my answer to "yes" I would recommend them, and put another "star" for the follow up. Thank you After Brandon called to apologize, Rory, the service manager, called and also apologized. Rory also wanted to do something for me to make up for the inconvenience. He offered to detail the interior and exterior of my car, and 10 percent off for my next service. I am extremely happy with how this dealership handled my situation. I have changed my rating to 4 stars, and I will continue to be a patron to this establishment. Sincerely, Monique

Brandon.....he was very nice to me. Not his fault.

Cath
2/17/2016

"AWESOME ALLEN"

My husband and I went to Mini of Portland to test drive a 2015 Countryman on the referral of a friend. We met with salesman Allen Snyder, and were blown away by his friendliness, forthrightness, and knowledge of the car we wanting. The test drive was fun and relaxed. In fact, the whole experience was very relaxed and no pressure. He showed us personal pictures of trips he had taken in his Mini, and he had firsthand knowledge of how the car handled in snow and ice. We will absolutely refer friends and family to Mini of Portland, and to Allen Snyder!

Reviews of Salah Husein