MINI of Portland

9134 Southwest Canyon Road,
Portland, Oregon 97225
MINI of Portland Info
About MINI of Portland

MINI of Portland is focused on providing customers with an honest and simpler buying and service experience. We believe in giving customers straightforward information so that they can make confident decisions. MINI of Portland joined the Lithia Motors family of dealerships in February 2011 after being acquired from Don Rasmussen Company. The MINI store moved to a brand-new facility on Canyon Road in Beaverton in September 2012 after sharing space with BMW Portland. MINI of Portland, near the surrounding areas of Portland, Hillsboro, Beaverton, Tigard, Gresham, Wilsonville, Salem, Silverton, and Vancouver, features new models such as the MINI Cooper Hardtop, Cooper S Convertible, MINI Cooper Clubman and Cooper Countryman. You can get your Cooper S Clubman in Laser Blue Metallic and your Cooper S Convertible automatic in Chili Red with a black leatherette interior. MINI of Portland also has MINI Next certified pre-owned MINI cars, vehicles that meet the MINI brand's demanding standards for quality and pass a meticulous certification process.

About MINI of Portland Learn More

Friday 9:00 PM - 8:00 AM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Alexg
7/29/2016

"Service included ride to coffee shop. Impressed with clubman"

Brandon was very professional and clear in his communications. He arranged transport to coffee shop and gave me updates on new models, as well as showing me a clubman. Product knowledge was very high

Doug

"Great Service"

Our salesman (Jesse) couldn't have been more thorough and courteous. Janie the genius was great and the finance guy (Salah) was amazing. They all made the experience fun instead of stressful.

mcstafford
7/29/2016

"Just in for some basic service, but was treated great"

I was in for a brief scheduled appointment to do a no-charge power-steering recall, but left (earlier than expected) with a car that had been washed, vacuumed, and had a minor bit of cosmetic trim put back into place. All for no charge. What's not to love??

Huerta47
7/27/2016

"Very helpful associates led me to first major purchase! "

I went in to look at a Volkswagon GTI and was set on purchasing it, but I ended up in a financial situation that made the car a bit out of reach. Even despite the difficulties, Safder worked with me to find a car that would fit my needs, desires, and also my budget. He suggested many automobile options and was helpful in the process of narrowing down what I wanted and what would serve my needs. I've genuinely never had an experience at a dealership where I trusted my sales associate to the level that I reached at Mini of Portland. Excellent staff and dealership, I would certainly recommend!

Ian T Cain
7/24/2016

"The last thing we expected was to go home with one. "

We really just stopped in to get some ideas and get more insight on Mini. We were also trying to feel like we had salvaged a wasted trip from Yakima when the used Mini we came to see from a small dealer near Salem turned out to be a total dud. We didn't think we would find something that both fit our budget and that we loved but we were wrong and pleasantly surprised. We had to actually choose between cars in fact. Safder was a great help and was understanding of our situation. I think we had more factors playing into our decision than most folks do but he was patient and helpful with weighing pros and cons. It was a long day for us but worth the effort. We just wish we'd gone there first.

EO
7/24/2016

"Kind, Helpful, Honest"

Peter was kind, helpful, and honest throughout my experience at MINI. I appreciated how he went above and beyond as I bought out my lease. Even though I have had my MINI for three years, while finishing paperwork, he had it cleaned up for me so it felt like I was driving off the lot in a new car.

demosduarte@yahoo.com
7/23/2016

"Reputable, responsive & rewarding"

The sales consultant went above and beyond. He is an amazing person. Took the time to go through many vehicles and really explained the warranties. Highly recommend him.

July 25, 2016

Congratulations on your new car purchase! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It is wonderful to hear that Safder and Salah were able to provide you with the excellent experience we strive to provide all our customers. We look forward to working with you again in the future, thanks again!

mona1234
7/21/2016

"great"

Jesse and mini provided a great service and experience. I would highly recommend Jesse and would gladly work with him again! I love the mini countryman!

July 25, 2016

On behalf us all of us at MINI of Portland, I would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our dealership! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with Jesse. We will be sharing your feedback amongst our team. Enjoy your new MINI Countryman and please come visit us again soon!

Christo
7/21/2016

"Mini of Portland review"

The dealer was easy to find. The sales staff we dealt with were knowledgeable and communicated promptly. A good selection. Large selection and showroom. Friendly and helpful staff.

July 25, 2016

We are happy to hear that you got exactly what you wanted out of your car-buying experience with us at MINI of Portland. We wish you safe travels in your new car and we're happy to hear you enjoyed working with Safder. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Trisha's Mini
7/18/2016

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

My experience buying from Mini of Portland was great. Safder was fantastic. He was friendly and helpful. I knew exactly what I wanted and he found it for me. He was not "pushy" the way so many salesmen are. I feel like I made a friend. I will recommend Mini of Portland and especially Safder to anyone who will listen. Trisha Davina

July 25, 2016

Hearing that you had “fantastic” experience, working with Safder, is the best thing we could hope for! Your recommendation means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing MINI of Portland, we wish you many happy miles of motoring in your new car, Trisha. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

Reviews of Safder Rabbani