MINI of Portland

9134 SW Canyon Rd,
Portland, Oregon 97225
MINI of Portland Info
About MINI of Portland

MINI of Portland is focused on providing customers with an honest and simpler buying and service experience. We believe in giving customers straightforward information so that they can make confident decisions. MINI of Portland joined the Lithia Motors family of dealerships in February 2011 after being acquired from Don Rasmussen Company. The MINI store moved to a brand-new facility on Canyon Road in Beaverton in September 2012 after sharing space with BMW Portland. MINI of Portland, near the surrounding areas of Portland, Hillsboro, Beaverton, Tigard, Gresham, Wilsonville, Salem, Silverton, and Vancouver, features new models such as the MINI Cooper Hardtop, Cooper S Convertible, MINI Cooper Clubman and Cooper Countryman. You can get your Cooper S Clubman in Laser Blue Metallic and your Cooper S Convertible automatic in Chili Red with a black leatherette interior. MINI of Portland also has MINI Next certified pre-owned MINI cars, vehicles that meet the MINI brand's demanding standards for quality and pass a meticulous certification process.

About MINI of Portland Learn More

Friday 9:00 PM - 8:00 AM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

SamHunter42
5/13/2015

"Good people"

Very happy with my experience at this dealer. I felt that everyone was onboard to help me find the car I wanted, and to get me into it for a good price. Many of the people I dealt with own Minis, so it great to deal with fellow enthusiasts. A great experience, and I would definitely buy from them again.

Pat Walker, Bob (head of sales), Brad (finance) and Bryn (porter)

Chris M
5/02/2015

"Bradley O'Neil"

My MINI experience begins and ends with Bradley O'Neil. Extremely knowledgeable and great customer service. Very attentive to her clients, and gets you what YOU want!

noname
4/07/2015

"Mini of Portland is an exceptional dealer..."

We purchased our first Mini from Mini of Portland 3 years ago and have enjoyed the car since driving it out off the lot. The car has been great to drive and the dealer exceptional to work with. When service was needed, Mini of Portland was always easy to work with for scheduling, to ensuring I had transportation when needed. Work was always completed per the agreed to schedule and without problems. Mini of Portland has been the best dealership I have worked with. Through their actions, they have made me truly feel like a valued customer.

Surgical Focus
4/05/2015

" 2015 4 DOOR MINI COOPER"

My experience at the dealership was very positive. All the staff made me feel relaxed and comfortable. Peter was a great salesman, he made the experience easy and painless. It was nice to feel like I was his number one priority. I highly recommend MINI of PORTLAND and the 2015 4 DOOR MINI COOPER. I had a 2015 HONDA FIT before the MINI. My husband and I are very happy with our choice of trading in the HONDA for the MINI. Its such a fun car to drive. It has a lot of style, class, and get up.

connerty
3/27/2015

"They do not honor their warranty"

2 years ago I bought a Mini Cooper to use for city driving. It was easy to park and got good gas milage. The car has less than 17,000 miles of use. On March 19, 2015 I noticed that the transmission was slipping when shifting into first and second gears. On March 24 I brought it in for service. The following day I received a call from service agent Jarid Perry. He explained to me that despite the fact my transmission warranty covers 3 years or 36,000 miles, MINI of Portland believes that the "unusual" nature of the mechanical failure must have been caused by the "driver profile." In short, because it was so rare for a clutch to wear at 16,800 miles it certainly can't be a mechanical issue. Oddly enough, I took the car in for an annual service in February 2015 where the dealer didn't seem to find any evidence of "driver profile" damage to the transmission. Needless to say I was shocked that the car was not covered and even more shocked that MINI of Portland would not honor its warranty commitment. It didn't matter. MINI would not pay for the repair. If I wanted my 2 year old car to be fixed I had to pay for it myself. Call me old fashioned but it seems to me that if you sell a new car with the promise that wear on a transmission will be protected up to 3 years or 36,000 miles then a car with 2 years, 17,000 miles and a faulty transmission should be covered under that covenant.

Jarid Perry

Christy
3/20/2015

"An excellent salesman, dealer and product"

This is our second Mini and we love the brand. Peter, our "Motoring Advisor," was very knowledgeable about Mini products and yet he provided a very relaxed and welcoming dealer experience. He is a wonderful, friendly person to work with and we are delighted with our new vehicle. As such, we highly recommend both Peter and Mini of Portland.

Peter Hisey (Motoring Advisor/Sales)

Julia
2/20/2015

"Excellent service, excellent product, excellent experience!"

Fantastic service, outstanding people, great dealership! If we weren't already MINI fans, just the experience at MINI of Portland would have made us! Highly recommended!!!!

carbuyerpdx
2/19/2015

"Just bought my second MINI from Peter Hisey"

And I'll probably buy a third when I decide to trade in. Peter has been great to work with. He goes above and beyond in making sure I have all the information I need and helping me find the right fit. He's candid in offering his opinion and recommendations, but never pushy -- which is refreshing. I love my MINI Countryman and would strongly recommend the dealership and working with Peter. He even turned me on to some great bands!

Stephanie
2/06/2015

"Peter The Great!"

Buying my Mini from Peter was unlike any car buying experience that I've had. He made it fun and painless. Peter is very knowledgeable and passionate about Minis and cars in general. Also, I LOVE my Mini.

Svonderehe
1/30/2015

"Great experience working with Peter!"

We LOVE LOVE our Mini Countryman S and really enjoyed working with Peter! He made it a fun experience! Thank you again Peter, we appreciate it :) Shelley & Kurt

Reviews of Peter Hisey