MINI of Portland

9134 Southwest Canyon Road,
Portland, Oregon 97225
MINI of Portland Info
About MINI of Portland

MINI of Portland is focused on providing customers with an honest and simpler buying and service experience. We believe in giving customers straightforward information so that they can make confident decisions. MINI of Portland joined the Lithia Motors family of dealerships in February 2011 after being acquired from Don Rasmussen Company. The MINI store moved to a brand-new facility on Canyon Road in Beaverton in September 2012 after sharing space with BMW Portland. MINI of Portland, near the surrounding areas of Portland, Hillsboro, Beaverton, Tigard, Gresham, Wilsonville, Salem, Silverton, and Vancouver, features new models such as the MINI Cooper Hardtop, Cooper S Convertible, MINI Cooper Clubman and Cooper Countryman. You can get your Cooper S Clubman in Laser Blue Metallic and your Cooper S Convertible automatic in Chili Red with a black leatherette interior. MINI of Portland also has MINI Next certified pre-owned MINI cars, vehicles that meet the MINI brand's demanding standards for quality and pass a meticulous certification process.

About MINI of Portland Learn More

Friday 9:00 PM - 8:00 AM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

minihighstreet
9/23/2016

"Mini Service"

Quick, efficient. Great communication throughout the day - had my car ready inside of 3 hours even though there were some unexpected repairs. Always a pleasant experience.

Pell
9/12/2016

"Volvo cares far more about their customers"

Unfortunately all this particular dealership cares about is REVENUE instead of customer retention. I have owned Volvos for years, and any time I've had a question regarding a part or an issue, Volvo has been overly helpful and informative. My husband bought a mini cooper clubman. We are having an issue with the fuel system and are having such a difficult time finding any answers. Even finding the proper part is a treasure hunt, and an expensive one at that. We call to ask if there is a regulator built into the particular fuel pump, and all we get is you'll have to bring it in for diagnostics. UNBELIEVABLE! The parts counter was more helpful. We will sell our mini once it's fixed so we never have to spend a dime on their worthless service or product. Really unfortunate.

Not sure of the name in service.

September 12, 2016

It pains us to hear your feedback regarding your recent dealership experience. I can assure you that our team goes to great lengths so that customers like you have any and all relevant information you need to make the best and most informed decision, regarding parts for your MINI Clubman. Please do not hesitate to contact me here at the dealership. I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you in more detail about your interaction with our service and parts department. Respectfully, Krista Lukenas Customer Relations Manager 503-291-4900

saMC
8/31/2016

"Excellent car buying experience "

We were only in Portland for 1 day and we went on two test drives, purchased a car in less than 4 hours. Everyone was extremely helpful and accommodating. It was the best car buying experience we've ever had.

September 13, 2016

Thank you for your positive endorsement! Allen is a great team member, always going the extra mile. Welcome to the MINI of Portland family. Krista Lukenas Customer Relations Manager 503-291-4900

woodcreative
8/31/2016

"I'm Committed "

Well, I had my second date appointment, and I'm ready to make a long term commitment to MINI of Portland. LOL What a fabulous car and team!

Jami Kaneshiro

September 13, 2016

Thank you so much! If you have any questions at all, please give us a call. Krista Lukenas Customer Relations Manager 503-291-4900

Lori&Ron
8/29/2016

"Allen Snyder Rocks!"

My husband & I were looking for a used Ford Edge and found the perfect one at Mini Cooper in Beaverton. Allen took my inquiry call and gave excellent customer service from the initial phone call to getting us in to working out our perimeters thru to financing. Never pushy or manipulative, always patient, positive & informative every step of the way. We will come back one day, hopefully for a Mini. I recommend this dealership and specifically Allen. You'll not only get great customer service but you'll feel like you've made a friend.

gallo18
8/28/2016

"Efficient "

I am from out-of-state and it was my first time coming in for service at the Portland dealership. Brandon was extremely helpful and communicative with the service provider that I go to back home.

Olivia
8/24/2016

"Love MINI of Portland! "

Brandon is awesome! He explained everything that needed to be done, so I felt comfortable agreeing to it over the phone. He is friendly and very well organized. It was easy to sign up for a service appointment online. The car was done 3 hours before I said it needed to be. Brandon kept me informed of the status of my Mini the whole time. Overall, awesome experience every single time I go!

Rdaubens
8/23/2016

"Very personalized service!"

Brandon was extremely helpful in organizing my service. He provided experienced feedback in the selection of new tires. He also arranged transportation for me. For my next service appointment, I will definitely work with Brandon again.

Mini Max
8/22/2016

"Enjoyed the experience of buying our Mini!"

We worked with an excellent salesman, Safder Rabbani. From start to finish we felt that we were treated with respect and care; in fact, the whole team was interested in showing us a car that worked for us. A great car-buying experience overall.

horsegirl88
8/22/2016

"a good experience"

Kirstie Gebhart is the perfect representative....low key (which is hugely important to me), did not push me at any point, and was very well informed. All the staff I dealt with were professional, courteous, and gave me great service. The only reason I did not put 5 stars on my rating is that it took a long, long time for them to get things printed out for me so I spent time playing Word on my phone to pass the time. But this really is a great dealership. I usually buy BMWs, but I think I'm a convert to Mini of Portland.

Reviews of Brandon Maggs