MINI of Portland

9134 SW Canyon Rd,
Portland, Oregon 97225
MINI of Portland Info
About MINI of Portland

MINI of Portland is focused on providing customers with an honest and simpler buying and service experience. We believe in giving customers straightforward information so that they can make confident decisions. MINI of Portland joined the Lithia Motors family of dealerships in February 2011 after being acquired from Don Rasmussen Company. The MINI store moved to a brand-new facility on Canyon Road in Beaverton in September 2012 after sharing space with BMW Portland. MINI of Portland, near the surrounding areas of Portland, Hillsboro, Beaverton, Tigard, Gresham, Wilsonville, Salem, Silverton, and Vancouver, features new models such as the MINI Cooper Hardtop, Cooper S Convertible, MINI Cooper Clubman and Cooper Countryman. You can get your Cooper S Clubman in Laser Blue Metallic and your Cooper S Convertible automatic in Chili Red with a black leatherette interior. MINI of Portland also has MINI Next certified pre-owned MINI cars, vehicles that meet the MINI brand's demanding standards for quality and pass a meticulous certification process.

About MINI of Portland Learn More

Friday 9:00 PM - 8:00 AM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Devo
1/22/2016

" Informational , knowledgeable, and very friendly. "

A friend sent me to Bradley and she didn't disappoint me at all. She was very knowledgeable and very friendly giving me information to help me make my decisions.

Sara G.
12/09/2015

"Peter the Great"

When my husband and I decided to get a new car, we opted to go for something fun, cool and fast. No brainer it was going to be a Mini, but still we checked some other options. Car shopping can feel a little intimidating at times, but the minute we walked into Mini of Portland, we knew things were different. Peter welcomed us, quizzed about which model we were interested in, and before we knew it, we were driving around Beaverton. That was fun, cool and fast. We talked a bit more and then we left, we had to sleep on it, that's just how we are wired. But walking out, we were smiling; we knew it was going to be a Mini. In the following days, conversations would start with "so when are we going to see Peter?". He became the trusted doctor delivering the baby. Finally one morning we decided it was time to go see Peter, and so we did. We walked in and asked for him, and here is why: he is fun, cool and fast. Just like your Mini. He gets his customers' needs and quickly adapts and answers any question, making the process really simple. He makes you feel as part of the family. The thing about Mini is that you can make it what you want and Peter has the ability to understand what works for you and help tailor your Mini just for you. It's been a delight and seriously, I wish I could just go and buy another Mini, just to chat with Peter. He is truly great. When you visit Mini of Portland, ask for Peter.

gryton
11/20/2015

"Patient Peter of Mini of Portland & The Mini God, Jarid P. "

Mini Of Portland: Staff Is Amazing. Jarid P was the main reason I returned for my next Mini from the experience he's provided for George, my First Mini. But let's be clear, I love Mini's. All Minis. Little Stuffed Plush Minis, Remote control Minis, T-Shirt Mini's, Mini shoes, Mini Dog Toys, Mini pull-back cars, Mini Model cars, Mini hats Mini Coasters Mini Collars Mini.... Anyway, I Love the brand in general of Mini. I went to Mini of Portland unsure of which model to select, because as aforementioned, I love them all. Peter (the poor unsuspecting soul) was who got my request by Email through www.Miniofportland.com, and answered some questions before I arrived at the dealership. When I arrived, we hit it off pretty well. He has a Clubman named Laguna (I think her name is) And we discussed Her and George at length. One of the biggest problems with me is my attention span while shopping. My Fiancee States I "Shop Like A Gnatt". Meaning, There appears to be no set forth pattern nor logical shape or point of reference to my shopping other than it makes his feet hurt and his head ache. Peter put up with my "Gnatt" shopping for eight hours. I looked individually at every single Mini on the lot. Twice. There's probably over 200+ Mini's on the lot. You may think this an exaggeration, but I assure you, I am not. Ask any witnesses that were there that day. The guy never faltered. When I finally made an actual decision, as we were walking in to start signing, I changed my mind. Peter kept smiling and never let on that he was frazzled. FANTASTIC Group of people over there. Even if you're not a Mini Fanatic like me, Trust me when I say you're doing yourself a favor by at least chatting with these guys. Look at a few. Test drive Just One, and You'll Understand what the Mini Fuss is all about. ;)

RM169787

Lisa in Yakima
11/17/2015

"best car buying experience. ever"

I recommend DJ to EVERYONE who comments on my 2016 MINI. Over the top exceptional in getting me the car I wanted. All car buying should be this stress free/upfront. After a horrible experience at the SEATTLE mini where I was treated like I "had to ask my husband's permission to buy a car" and not even given the opportunity to test drive or have a real conversation about "I was there to buy a car", night and day when I contacted PORTLAND mini and immediately had a response from DJ and the follow through was and has been exceptional.

Trailblazerfan
11/05/2015

" Great people to work with at Mini Cooper Beaverton "

I would just like to make a comment for anybody looking for a vehicle. I'm usually a pretty hard critic , but the finance manager and Bradley were awesome to work with. Don't hesitate to look them up if you're looking for a great new car .

Happy couple
11/01/2015

"Thank you, Mini of Portland! "

One week ago, we began our search for just the right automobile to replace my husband's little red Celica. This was just to be the start of the search. We had gathered photos and car faxes as far as 200 miles from us north and south and had one day to "check a few out" until I returned from a trip. We got calls back from Peter and DJ and then they emailed us the carfax and the documents from the thorough safety inspection including all the work that had been done at their dealership. None of the other dealerships put that much effort into getting back to us. So, even though it was a stormy day and Portland was 2 1/2 hours away, we headed out to Mini of Portland. Needless to say, we were treated with such honesty and forthrightness, the car was exactly as it was described,and we became the proud owners of a Toyota Solara convertible. What an amazing group of people to work with. Thank you Peter and DJ and Bradley for making the experience so painless. We will come to you first in the future when I get to replace my car! I have my eye on a cream colored mini convertible. Sweet!

Bradley Seaman

@&+@$
9/23/2015

"Peter"

Peter was very conscientious. He went over every detail of the car. I felt I very reassured I was getting a great car. Feel like I am driving a new mini as opposed to a used. Impeccably cleaned inside and out. Thank you.

ZachMo
9/02/2015

"Peter takes his time to find what's best for YOU"

I've known Peter for a few years and this is the first time I purchased a vehicle from him. He was very patient with me while helping me find the perfect car with all the traits I was looking for. Highly recommended to anyone looking for a car and I will be back in the near future because of his work ethic and personability

georgia
8/28/2015

"An All-Around Positive Experience"

Peter immediately set to work, asking questions about what I needed from a vehicle. This process really narrowed down the choices and helped me immensely.

Brad, Derek, Mario

Chaos
8/27/2015

"Peter is awesome!"

Recently purchased my third mini from Peter. As with my previous purchases Peter was on the ball the whole time. Took me about 2 months to make up my mind on the perfect mini and through it all Peter gave me the space and didn't try any heavy handed sales pitches, though I knew at times he probably wanted to strangle me for continually changing my mind. Peter knows and loves mini's and it shows. If you are thinking about buying a mini, go find Peter, he's the best!!

Reviews of Peter Hisey