Madison Honda

DCH Paramus Honda

1,108 Dealership Reviews
Keith Gibbons
4/21/2016

"What you're hoping to find !!!"

Rich Giordano made our new Honda experience an absolute pleasure. Professional and courteous service and extreme depth of product knowledge. I will highly recommend him. ++++++++++++++++++++.

Rich Giordano

Retired in NJ
4/18/2016

"Friendly helpful sales staff and competent service personnel"

I have purchased 3 new Honda cars from Paul Fuchs at Madison Honda since 2010, the latest being an Elite Pilot. Paul is a friendly and reasonable sales person who makes the buyer comfortable with the purchasing experience. The new Pilot definitely deserves the designation of Best Midsize 2016 SUV from Kelly Blue Book. It compares extremely well with my wife's Acura MDX, also a great SUV.

Paul Fuchs (salesman), Al Rico (finance manager).

BeauMershon
4/17/2016

"Great experience "

Mark Stocke helped me and my new wife lease a new accord and we couldn't be happier with the car or the service. Everything was great

Mark Stocke

Dan
4/14/2016

"I recently purchased a 2016 Accord. Experience was excellent"

I worked with Rich at Madison Honda and the experience was excellent. My used car trade in value was great. I would highly recommend this dealership.

Rich, Lee, Maureen

cat821
4/10/2016

"Customer Service is Everything"

I received a phone call from Madison Honda when I was researching the new 2016 civic on Truecar.com. I was in love with the car but had poor and unacceptable experiences with the salesmen in both Autosport Honda in Bridgewater and in Freehold Nj. The customer service I received was awful. But I took a chance when I went to Madison. The first person that greeted me was a salesman by the name of Mark Hathaway. He sat down with me and listened to what I wanted to accomplish, my financial goals, and the make and model and features of the exact car I wanted. One of the first things he told me was that his goal was to match the TrueCar price that I had researched. He was happy to hear I researched what I wanted and made me feel at ease through out the whole process. He took a look at my trade in and we went for a test drive. Along the way, he showed me all the functions and features of the civic and went out of his way to drive us past the exact car I was interested in. He allowed me to test drive that one as well. I didn't feel pressured or uncomfortable at all to make a purchase that same day. In fact, Mark offered the choice of putting down a deposit to hold the car so I could have some time to think about it. A week later, I was back to pick up my new ride. We noticed there was a small ding above the left fender and Mark put in a request for an appointment to get it fixed my next available visit for me. I was really impressed he jumped to helping me fix the problem. My finances were dealt by Al Rico who was so cooperative and patient, as this was my first car buying experience by myself. He was understanding of my questions as I was getting all of my car insurance phone calls in order and step by step explained everything I needed to know about all the different warranties and monthly payments. He was so incredibly helpful, I was really appreciative. I'm very happy with my service and purchase from this location. I love my new car and am happy I received great, caring service from Mark and his team. They gave me their numbers to call anytime I had a question or concern. I thought that was very thoughtful. Thank you Mark for being so personable and a pleasure to work with!

Mark Hathaway and Al Rico

Azalia Ortiz

"Excellent experience"

I just want to thank Stephen Rico, for an awesome experience at Madison Honda, it has been many year's that I bought a car and I truly was afraid on how my experience would be, but I was so satisfied and so grateful for my services that I recommended someone else. Thank you Madison Honda I love my Ford Fiesta

Stephen Rico

hatlinerman
4/10/2016

"Excellence and professionalism throughout."

This is my fourth Honda purchased from Madison Honda, My sales person was Paul Fuchs on all four purchases. Paul is a very knowledgeable individual with a friendly and non aggressive approach to sales. He explained all the options of every car and worked hard with "Al" (who did all the closing paperwork) to get me the best possible deal. "Al" was also very informative in explaining some great service options which I took advantage of. I found the whole process to be nothing short of excellent with an atmosphere that was hospitable and professional.

Paul Fuchs, Al (finalized paperwork but I do not know his last name)

Thankful
4/06/2016

""5 STARS TO MADISON HONDA""

It would be impossible for me not to comment on my recent car buying experience at Madison Honda. After going to several other dealerships and walking away thoroughly frustrated, I found Madison Honda to be superior in all ways. Conveniently located, the dealership is well organized and operates at a high level of efficiently. Additionally, my salesperson Jacob Feldon was nothing less than outstanding. His knowledge, salesmanship skills and professional/personal courtesy can serve as a model for others within the profession. Mr. Feldon is not only an asset to the Madison team but to the Honda brand as well. If a new Honda is on your bucket list I encourage you to visit Madison Honda and Mr. Feldon -- they take the "dread" out of car shopping!! With sincere thanks.... Gloria

Jacob Feldon, Maureen

louis69jc
4/05/2016

"Accommodating Excellent Service "

I've been getting all my cars from Madison Honda over a long period of time, 10 cars in fact. Besides loving to drive Honda, having a dealership like Madison Honda is essential in having that great experience from walking in, sitting in the new cars, to being respected from all who worked there, and finally getting that great deal that works for the buyer. That's why I keep coming back. Recently I had salesman Kamal Bawa who was very down to earth, very friendly, accommodating to my needs, and provided the best experience in order to enjoy the amazing Honda 2016 Honda Civic Sedan. The car was worth it. I love it!

Kamal Bawa, Joe Tyson, Jacob Feldon, David Lee

Loyalodyssey
4/03/2016

"17 year old odyssey owner"

I loved my Honda Odyssey but, after 17 years of a wonderful relationship together it was time to unfortunately part ways. My children thought it was time I moved on from a "mommy mobile" as they are grown now however' after checking the pilot and various other vehicles, I could not even think about living without an odyssey. Obviously there are many new features to the Odyssey that my 1999 did not have and I was fortunate enough to have an incredible sales person spend the time to explain all the new technology to this not very technology oriented person so I felt comfortable with the new changes. He helped me set up my phone and taught me how to use Bluetooth, which I now absolutely love and don't know how I lived without it. Family members have always bought from Madison Honda dating back to the 1970s

Tim Gorzelnik