Madison Honda

Route 23 Honda

Dambra1017
2/27/2015

"It was a great time."

I got to test drive a honda si. It was perfect. I went back a couple days later and bought it and have been in love ever since. The employes are great, I had a salesman named mark he was very nice and knowledgeable.

Mark

Arks
2/26/2015

"Awesome Experience"

Our experience with madison honda was very good. Paul did a nice job. He took care of us and explained very good. I will recommend Madison honda.

Paul Fuchs

Bdzrm
2/20/2015

"Thanks again Jacob!"

We might drive him a bit crazy each time....but we always drive away with a new car in the end. We bought our fifth Honda from Jacob 2 weeks ago...(4 leases and now a buy) Thanks for your patience! You know we wouldn't buy a Honda with anyone else. Also, we love the great service your dealership provides.

Jacob Feldon

perniola
2/17/2015

"Madison Honda did what other dealers couldnt!!"

I reached out to my trusty salesman Paul 'Roman' Fuchs. I was in need to help. My brother had recently passed away and I was trying to help his wife, my sister-in-law, to get out of 2 toyota corrolla leases. Both leases were only mid-way through, so they were essentially upside down (we owned more than the cars were worth). The toyota dealership, as well as Toyota finance, gave us no options to get out of the lease, none. Even a death of the owner does'nt mean anything. However Paul, and Madison Honday, helped me. They were able to buy out our 2 corolla's from Toyota Finance, and get my sister in law into a brand new 2015 CRV. This was a huge help to my family during a very difficult and emotional time.

BROZ
1/21/2015

"Rich Giordano is tops"

Working with Rich Giordano, at Madison Honda, is a real pleasure, he is extremely knowledgable and helpful, after enlightening me on all the new upgrades on the Honda Fit, I quickly purchased my second Fit from Rich Giordano. Between myself and my wife Rich has assisted us with four Honda's, and we couldn't be happier. I always recommend everyone to seek out Rich, before they buy any vehicle. Rich Giordano is a credit to the Honda family, and an asset to the Madison Dealership.

Rich Giordano

jhonda11
1/17/2015

"best dealership "

Jacob Feldon and the rest of the Madison Honda team was great. This is the second time I brought a car from there and I am even happier then last time. Jacob was so friendly and so helpful he got be the best deal in the entire state. I checked. If you are going to buy a Honda anywhere on the east coast see Jacob Feldon first. We have two accords and when we need two fix one we go to the repair center and we ask for the great Jimmy to work on our car.

Jacob Feldon

bfnovak
1/13/2015

"Once again solid."

This is my ninth Accord (maybe tenth), all from Madison Honda. Their service is No. 1. Love the convenience. Car has been reliable as well.

Brian Teixeira

donna
1/07/2015

"Jacob is a first rate salesperson"

We have been doing business with Madison Honda and Jacob for over ten years. In that time, we have leased six vehicles and recommended the dealership to our friends. Each time we visit the dealership, we always ask for Jacob and are treated with utmost courtesy and professionalism. He is knowledgable about the product, straightforward, and efficient in all of his dealings with us. Technology is not our strength, and we have actually gone back to have him re-educate us on the use of the hands free, bluetooth feature. We love the Honda automobile and Jacob is "our" salesperson. He deserves our highest recommendation.

Jacob Feldman

fareeda
12/24/2014

"good experince"

It was a very good experience and everyone was there to help and specially Mr,Mohsin Razvi,evey department is very helpful,Maureen Walters and other man from finance department

mohsin Razvi

Dave b
12/23/2014

"Carlos and Alex were a pleasure to work with"

I bought a CRV-EX from Carlos Guerrero and Alex Pribula. Both gentlemen were very professional, helpful and a pleasure to deal with. They spent enough time with me going over different models answering questions and explaining features to be sure I got the vehicle that would best fit my needs. Madison Honda was recommended to me by a friend whose family have purchased three vehicles there for both their buying and service experiences and I understand why. I am looking forward to enjoying my new vehicle for many years/miles to come.

Carlos Guerrero and Alex Pribula