Madison Honda

Route 23 Honda

Teacher
7/06/2015

"ProfessionAL and efficient"

Mr. Fuchs provided professional and personable service in an efficient and stress-less manner. He took time to explain the features of the car in which I was interested, making sure the entire experience was positive. In 2 1/2 hours I was the proud owner of a new Accord!

Paul Fuchs

JonD
7/04/2015

"Very efficient and fair"

Jacob Feldon was a very efficient and fair car sales' representative who made my first motor vehicle purchase easy and enjoyable. I truly value going there to work with him.

Jacob Feldon

astekat
7/04/2015

"Jacob Feldon / civic."

Jacob Feldon felt like an old friend. He certainly elinates the old view of a car salesman. Jacob was knowledgeable, courteous, friendly and a delight to work with.

Jacb Feldon

gianna53
7/02/2015

"Not a auto mall which I like. No blasting music. More family"

Like I stated in title. No slick talking salesmen. I was able to negotiate price I wanted to lease. I didn't have to wait for manger to come out

Kamal

Carynlj
6/30/2015

"Speedy Process"

Kamal went above and beyond to make my car buying process as simple as possible. There was no game playing. Madison Honda is a convenient and comfortable location.

Kamal

Amanda C
6/29/2015

"Another great experience at Madison Honda"

This weekend I went to Madison Honda to discuss leasing a Honda CRV. This lease was my fourth lease with Madison Honda, and once again, I was very pleased with my experience. Having made an appointment, I was immediately taken care of and 3 hours later I was driving off the lot with my new car. My sales person, Paul Fuchs, helped my husband lease a Honda Accord last year and, once again, Paul was extremely helpful in sheparding us through the process. Thanks Paul and Madison Honda!

Paul Fuchs and Maureen Walters

Lillian M
6/27/2015

"A good experience"

Jacob Feldon was a great help in my buying of a new Honda. He explained all the new technology and made every effort to please me. This is the second car I have bought at this dealership with Jacob and I continue to be very pleased with him and the service dept at Madison Honda. They make owning a car painless.

none

Debbie 2015
6/26/2015

"Purchase a new SUV"

Today I went to Madison Honda, my sales person was Paul Fuchs. As soon as I walked into the dealership everyone was friendly and very helpful. Paul my salesman took all the time I need and answered all my questions about the Honda CR-V I was interested in buying, we took a test drive and I fell in love with this vehicle. Paul made car buying a wonderful experience and drove my new SUV home the same day. This is not a high pressure car dealership, I will recommend Madison Honda and Paul to many of my friends.

Paul Fuchs

PLS
6/26/2015

"Kamal Bawa was terrific"

We were looking to purchase our daughter's first car. Kamal was very welcoming and patient with us as we navigated the options. He was also very knowledgeable of the various models and extremely patient during numerous test drives. Ultimately, we got the exact car that our daughter wanted (The 2015 Honda CR-V) and have been extremely satisfied with our purchase ever since.

Jamal Bawa

kate123
6/24/2015

"Great car leasing experience"

We dealt with Jacob. He was helpful, knowledgeable and not overbearing. He made the experience as stress-free as possible. He answered our questions and made the process easy for us. Madison Honda was a pleasant experience. I would recommend him and them to anyone.

Jacob Feldon