Madison Honda

DCH Academy Honda

Route 23 Honda

jones621
4/26/2015

"Madison Honda Thumbs Up!"

We have downsized our family fleet due to retirement so we needed to turn in two and get just one. Our salesman,KAMAL has returned to Madison Honda and again helped us get it done quickly and enjoyably. We were dreading having to start all over with a new CS person but when we heard. KAMAL was back the decision to make the changes was a no brainer. He made it happen and gave us everything we wanted and then some. Al Rico made the paperwork and final financial decisions similarly painless and friendly. As usual Madison Honda has come through for us in the best way. No other car dealer has ever been this concerned and focused on our purchase and service. Please Madison Honda don't ever change. Good job!

KAMAL, Al Rico

Michael N
4/25/2015

"excellent service"

I bought a 2015 Honda CRV from Madison Honda. The sales person was Jaccob Feldon. Great guy, great service. Highly recommend. He was knowledgeable about the car and about the dealership service. He wasn't pushy. Very straight up honest person to work with.

Concrete-guy
4/21/2015

"Nice dealership!"

Thoroughly enjoyed my experience purchasing a great certified pre-owned Honda! The car was made ready in a very nice condition. Almost like new. Also, Thanks to Kamal for setting the deal.

Kamal Bawa

guptashri
4/20/2015

"Hassle Free buying experience"

Worked with Kamal and he was fantastic and made me very comfortable in closing the deal on my new Honda CR-V LX AWX 2015. He was very transparent on pricing and helped me close on a very competitive price.

Kamal

jvorel
4/19/2015

"My perspective"

As a salesperson I can easily understand a salespersons emphasis on closing the deal. My salesperson was very focused on getting the sale which is commendable. His use of many exaggerations, over stating the truth and his pushy style repelled me and if I could I would choose someone else to work with next time. However I was very interested in the used Pilot as I knew the price was reasonable. Also the shop has a fantastic reputation and I wanted to see for myself it it was truly as good as I have heard. The bottom line is that the Service Dept is absolutely stellar and I am so glad I signed up for their lifetime membership to the Service Club. If I ever need a loaner car they are free and always receive a 10% discount on all parts and service. The service assistants are all helpful and I do not get the sense that I am getting any BS or sold repairs I do not need. I hope to buy my next new car from Madison Honda.

Kamal Bawa

JVorel
4/10/2015

"Excellent, easy, overall very good!"

Paul was an very friendly, informative and low pressure sales person who was very focused on what I wanted and made the transaction simple and easy. Madison Honda is a very professional company and I would not hesitate to recommend to anyone looking for a car. I bought a used Pilot last summer from them. I decided to buy a new car from them partly due to their support of our local baseball team but mostly because the level of service they provide when I need service. In my experience with car dealerships, the professionalism and overall experience at Madison Honda is without comparison in the industry.

Paul R Fuchs

melanielanfang
4/08/2015

"Wonderful experience"

Worked with Jacob Feldon, and he was fantastic. Felt extremely comfortable purchasing my 2012 Honda Civic, knowing I was getting a good deal and a great car. The service was impeccable and I really ejoyed my experience.

Alex
4/07/2015

"I love my new car!"

Jacob Feldon did a great job. My old car was totaled and I needed a new one but I was not really prepared to be buying a car. Jacob was patient and talked me through the whole process, answered all of my questions, and gave me a fair price. He is a very knowledgeable salesperson, and was very efficient in making sure the process went smoothly. I'm really happy with the new Honda Civic I chose. I'll definitely be going back to Madison Honda and will recommend it to friends and family. Thanks, Jacob! -Alex

Debbie J
3/28/2015

"2015 Honda EX Lease from Jacob Feldon, Madison Honda"

Fantastic service rendered to me ONCE AGAIN from Jacob Feldon of Madison Honda. This was my second lease of a Honda EX via Jacob. Three years ago I leased a 2012 Honda EX, and this past month leased a 2015 Honda EX. I would recommend Jacob to ANYONE who wants excellent customer service, complete knowledge of the product, and top notch professionalism. He is always there for me with any question I have....He really works with you and is so helpful in the process. I know I will be back to him again when the lease is up! Thanks again, Jacob! Debbie Jaxel 3/28/15

LenGilbert
3/27/2015

"Been using them since '97"

Great dealership for buying cars and for servicing them. Have bought a number of cars there over the last 18 years. Just bought a '15 CRV and Paul made the process as easy as possible. Feel like I got a fair price, along with a fair trade-in for my old Honda. Keep it up!

Paul Fuchs