Madison Honda

Route 23 Honda

fareeda
12/24/2014

"good experince"

It was a very good experience and everyone was there to help and specially Mr,Mohsin Razvi,evey department is very helpful,Maureen Walters and other man from finance department

mohsin Razvi

Dave b
12/23/2014

"Carlos and Alex were a pleasure to work with"

I bought a CRV-EX from Carlos Guerrero and Alex Pribula. Both gentlemen were very professional, helpful and a pleasure to deal with. They spent enough time with me going over different models answering questions and explaining features to be sure I got the vehicle that would best fit my needs. Madison Honda was recommended to me by a friend whose family have purchased three vehicles there for both their buying and service experiences and I understand why. I am looking forward to enjoying my new vehicle for many years/miles to come.

Carlos Guerrero and Alex Pribula

comradebrent
12/16/2014

"Alex was great!"

I had a great time at Madison Honda. Bought a Civic from Alex Pribula and he was very helpful. Everyone was kind and really listened to what I wanted from a car.

Alex Pribula

abehlmann
12/11/2014

"Second purchase in two years"

I bought a Pilot EX-L 4WD from Paul Fuchs at Madison Honda on my birthday last year and was completely thrilled with the dealership and the buying experience. After 30,000 miles in a year and a half, I decided to replace my Pilot with an EX-L 4WD with navigation. Paul, Hector (sales manager), and Al (finance) made the experience painless yet again. They had to locate a car because I wanted a hard-to-find color. When the vehicle came in the next day, I arrived to pick it up and all of my financing paperwork was ready to sign and go. I was previously the CFO of a group of auto dealerships, so I'm picky and value-conscious. I won't go anywhere else for a Honda.

Jaxxson2
12/08/2014

"Above and beyond Service!"

We lived about an hour away and this dealer was recommended. Leon spent all day with us and our 2 year old and was fantastic from beginning to end. He walked through each detail and never rushed us, even if we were there for 5 hours!! Everything in their control was super easy and smooth. Next car purchase will definitely be from Madison Honda!!

Leon

terrydebo
12/07/2014

"Jacob Feldon "

It was a great experience dealing with Jacob Feldon when I was looking for a new Civic. Jacob was pleasant, easy to work with and was able to get the car I wanted. I received a follow-up call from Jacob a couple of days after picking up the car. I would recommend visiting Jacob for a stress free purchase.

Jacob Feldon

dprabhutcs
12/02/2014

"Awesome buying experience"

These guys are very professional and the buying experience was great. My wife and kid liked the way they showed us the car and they knew the products they sell (this is a plus compared to other dealerships).

Brian Teixeira, Al Rico

quinntl
11/14/2014

"Easy Car Purchase"

Paul Fuchs was very helpful in purchasing our new car. He was knowledgable about the car, helpful in deciding what features we wanted/needed, did not try to upsell us and worked with us to get a fair price. He took great care of us! We are long time Honda owners and are enjoying our first Pilot thanks to Paul!

njfarmchick
11/13/2014

"Paul Fuchs is THE salesman"

He was friendly from the moment I pulled in with my father. Listened to everything that was important to me in my new car purchase. He also knew he was in competition with 3 other cars. A major part of my Honda choice was final price in comparison to my other choices but Paul's pleasant demeanor really won us both over. He was honest, funny, answered all my questions, and worked hard to give us a good price. I never felt slighted as a woman buying a new car by anyone in this dealership. Great experience!

gmolchan
11/11/2014

"Fantastic Experience for generations"

Our family has been going to Madison Honda for years. Jacob Feldon has been our guy as long as I can remember. He has taken great care of our family and it is always an easy experience. Jacob always takes care of all of our needs. The service department is fantastic and very professional. They have a great system where if you wait, you know the status of your vehicle as they work on it and I never have felt any work took an unreasonable time. Maureen in the finance dept made everything easy and got us in our new vehicle without haste. When we need a new vehicle I never even bother to look anywhere besides Madison Honda.

Jacob Felon & Maureen