Madison Honda

DCH Academy Honda

Route 23 Honda

Debbie J
3/28/2015

"2015 Honda EX Lease from Jacob Feldon, Madison Honda"

Fantastic service rendered to me ONCE AGAIN from Jacob Feldon of Madison Honda. This was my second lease of a Honda EX via Jacob. Three years ago I leased a 2012 Honda EX, and this past month leased a 2015 Honda EX. I would recommend Jacob to ANYONE who wants excellent customer service, complete knowledge of the product, and top notch professionalism. He is always there for me with any question I have....He really works with you and is so helpful in the process. I know I will be back to him again when the lease is up! Thanks again, Jacob! Debbie Jaxel 3/28/15

LenGilbert
3/27/2015

"Been using them since '97"

Great dealership for buying cars and for servicing them. Have bought a number of cars there over the last 18 years. Just bought a '15 CRV and Paul made the process as easy as possible. Feel like I got a fair price, along with a fair trade-in for my old Honda. Keep it up!

Crv
3/25/2015

"Purchase of crv"

This is the fourth car I've gotten from Masison Honda. The transaction was straight forward and I go a good price on my trade. The sales associate, Jacob, was very helpful.

jlieberman
3/24/2015

"Got a good deal after our car was damaged beyond repair"

Our Accord had broken down and needed $4K plus in engine repair. With a new baby we needed a bigger car for our family and Madison Honda worked with us to find a reasonable deal by trading in our car for a newer certified pre-owned CRV. Our rep Paul Fuchs worked particularly hard to find us the best possible deal.

pk
3/02/2015

"Can't say enough good things about Madison Honda!"

I have owned a Honda of one make or another since 1985. I have always been satisfied with the reliability of the car. When there have been repairs, they are done properly the first time and never need follow up adjustments. They track customer loyalty and provide rewards for servicing the car with the dealership. So, when it comes time to purchasing a new car, the deals are always superior. Of all the dealerships I have dealt with in the tri-state area over the years, I consistently find Honda to be superior to Toyota and/or Subaru, for example. Furthermore, it is generally well known that Madison Honda in NJ is one of the best of the best. Their service department is totally reliable and honest. The sales office is low key and low pressure and actually listens to the customer's needs and does it's best to provide outstanding customer service. Two days ago, I, again, decided to buy a Honda CRV. This is now my third since 2000. Mark Stocke understood my financial constraints, and without haggling or negotiating, did his best to find the best match for me. He is a consumate professional and made the entire process look easy. I was approved within minutes. Al Rico handled the paperwork with equal professionalism. Within one hour of walking into the dealership, I was driving away with my new car. I can't say enough about the stellar service I receive at Madison Honda.

Mark Stocke

Dambra1017
2/27/2015

"It was a great time."

I got to test drive a honda si. It was perfect. I went back a couple days later and bought it and have been in love ever since. The employes are great, I had a salesman named mark he was very nice and knowledgeable.

Mark

Arks
2/26/2015

"Awesome Experience"

Our experience with madison honda was very good. Paul did a nice job. He took care of us and explained very good. I will recommend Madison honda.

Bdzrm
2/20/2015

"Thanks again Jacob!"

We might drive him a bit crazy each time....but we always drive away with a new car in the end. We bought our fifth Honda from Jacob 2 weeks ago...(4 leases and now a buy) Thanks for your patience! You know we wouldn't buy a Honda with anyone else. Also, we love the great service your dealership provides.

perniola
2/17/2015

"Madison Honda did what other dealers couldnt!!"

I reached out to my trusty salesman Paul 'Roman' Fuchs. I was in need to help. My brother had recently passed away and I was trying to help his wife, my sister-in-law, to get out of 2 toyota corrolla leases. Both leases were only mid-way through, so they were essentially upside down (we owned more than the cars were worth). The toyota dealership, as well as Toyota finance, gave us no options to get out of the lease, none. Even a death of the owner does'nt mean anything. However Paul, and Madison Honday, helped me. They were able to buy out our 2 corolla's from Toyota Finance, and get my sister in law into a brand new 2015 CRV. This was a huge help to my family during a very difficult and emotional time.

BROZ
1/21/2015

"Rich Giordano is tops"

Working with Rich Giordano, at Madison Honda, is a real pleasure, he is extremely knowledgable and helpful, after enlightening me on all the new upgrades on the Honda Fit, I quickly purchased my second Fit from Rich Giordano. Between myself and my wife Rich has assisted us with four Honda's, and we couldn't be happier. I always recommend everyone to seek out Rich, before they buy any vehicle. Rich Giordano is a credit to the Honda family, and an asset to the Madison Dealership.

Rich Giordano