Madison Honda

Route 23 Honda

0977scott
5/24/2015

"Could have gone better"

Customer service wise this place is A#1. I wish I had known ahead of time about all the service plans available. I wasn't able to take advantage of any of them because I was forced to pay more than I wanted for the vehicle. I know they could have met my offer but as usual they had to go just a little more on the payments.

Jacob & Jose

hondaboy
5/22/2015

"New car purchase"

The people my wife and myself work with were very friendly and were able to work us through the new car buying experience. I was a pleasure working with Kamal and Maureen.

Kamal Bawa, Maureen Walters

Chatham56
5/18/2015

"A very pleasurable car-buying experience"

My wife and I came in looking for a new Honda CRV car but left very satisfied with a used one. Kamal Bawa was very understanding and attentive to our needs and did not pressure us one way or the other. There was no rush for time and there was no long drawn-out haggling over price. We said what we wanted to pay and they met it. Many times the service drops off after you buy the car and when you come back to pick up the car, they rush you out. But Kamal was very patient showing me how the bluetooth and pandora works along with all the systems. A very enjoyable experience and one that insures we come back for our next car to Madison Honda and Kamal.

Kamal Bawa

22mmile28
5/15/2015

""Back for 3rd Lease""

I received excellent attention and service from Paul Fuchs. I was able to turn in my lease early and drive away in the car I was interested in. I switched the model of car this time with no problems. Paul was extremely helpful with getting the car that suited my needs. I wouldn't go anywhere else to buy a car.

Paul Fuchs

Melissa
5/12/2015

"Return Visit"

Needed a second car for my daughter who just started driving. I called Jacob who had helped with my car, and he was good enough to be on the lookout for a used car that would be safe and perfect for a new driver. A car came in, Jacob called me and my daughter is now happily driving herself back and forth to school and practice/games! Having a trusted relationship with a local car dealer and salesperson makes the process of buying a car a painless one!

Jacob Feldon

Dee1
5/11/2015

"Good custome"

We were able to turn in our current lease early for a new lease. This is our 2nd lease with Madison Honda. Kamal worked with us to upgrade to a fuller featured CRV at a fair price. He was very helpful through the entire process and concerned with customer satisfaction.

Kamal Bawa

Golfer15
5/10/2015

"Excellent Service"

Received excellent service and attention from salesman Paul Fuchs. Was not pushy and took the time to explain all features of auto. Long test drive. Fair deal. Easy transaction. Car ready as promised and the delivery process was not prolonged. Bruce Stanwoo

Paul Fuchs

Arlene H
5/07/2015

"Very good customer service "

This was my first time buying at Madison Honda and it was a good experience. I was able to get what I was looking for at good price. Kamal was there to help me through this process making it as painless as possible and Al in Finance was really helpful and very friendly. I had to bring the car back for the remote start to be installed and detailing to be done , John and Sean in the Service Department were very helpful and the nicest people that you would want to deal with. I would go back there again and tell others to go. Everyone was very helpful

Kamal, Al Rico, John, Sean

W9mel31@gmail.com
5/05/2015

"Friendly, knowledgable,trustworthy "

I recently purchased a pre owned Acura RDX from Jerry and Jacob at Madison Honda. They both were great and helped me make a choice on what vehicle was best for me. Al in finance helped it all come together buy getting me into the car financially that I could afford. I highly recommend Madison Honda and these all fine employees.

Jacob Feldon, Jerry Troncoso, Al Rico

jason.hark
5/04/2015

"Third Lease, awesome experience."

On 4/30/15 I leased another vehicle from Madison Honda. The experience was so easy and enjoyable. You want the best in the business, ask for Mo, he is friendly, knowledgeable and its like getting a car from a friend. He made the process which is usually time consuming and arduous, quick and painless. I highly recommend you visit Madison Honda, the product is solid, the people are true and the experience is with no pressure.

Mo Ravazi