Madison Honda

1,132 Dealership Reviews
VMAN
6/28/2016

"Spectacular organization "

I cannot find a flaw. Professional conscientious Sales and Service rolled into one. If you were thinking about a Honda you can't go wrong at Madison Honda.

Paul

josu
6/27/2016

""Purchase of 2016 CRV""

We were very pleased with our salesman, Jacob Feldon who professionally explained everything in detail and made the experience painless. We have no problem recommending this dealership to family and friends.

Jacob Feldon

DRock
6/24/2016

"Purchased certified 2013 CRV"

This is our second time working with Jacob. He is very helpful and easy to work with. Found what we were looking for. Excellent service

Jacob Feldon

Emily8852
6/21/2016

"2016 CRV Lease"

Had a very positive experience with Tim Gorzelnik in sales. He was knowledgeable, thorough and patient in explaining new features and answering questions. Tim was very responsive to calls and always followed through as promised.

Tim Gorzelnik, Joseph Tyson

Pete
6/18/2016

"Great experience"

Had a great experience at Madison Honda and in particular with Paul Fuchs. I waited months for the new civic coupe to be launched and ordered. Paul was always prompt with communication during the wait, and kept me posted on scheduled build and ship dates. I don't plan to buy another car for a long time but if I had to I wouldn't consider even going anywhere else.

Paul Fuchs

Kimberly Graziano
6/12/2016

"Great Buying experience! FRIENDLY!!!"

The best experience buying a new car! Went to other Honda dealers first, with much disappointment. Tim was fantastic!!!! Felt very relaxed and actually enjoyed my time there!

Tim Gorzelnik

nvirparia
6/11/2016

" "2016 HONDA Civic EX-L "

Mark Stocke made the dreaded car buying experience a pleasure! he asked what I wanted, I told him, he got it done in record time. Amazing!

Mark Stocke

Ron G
6/11/2016

"Good deal/Good dealership"

I recently leased a 2016 CR-V from Madison Honda. I worked with Tim Gorzelnik in sales. He was very patient with us, took the time to explain everything, and to answer all of ur questions. Madison Honda honored the true car certificate price I presented to them without any questions. The monthly lease price I was given was fair and right on the money based on the lease price calculator research that I did online. Tim and other members of the staff were friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend Tim and the Madison Honda dealership.

Tim Gorzelnik

drrez
6/08/2016

"Easy, pleasant experience!"

I was a bit nervous considering this was my first time buying a car, but Paul and the team at Madison Honda made the entire experience painless. He was very patient, answered all my questions, and even helped me set up all the features on my new car at the time of delivery. Not to mention, he got me the best price on my 2016 Honda Civic! I wouldn't hesitate returning and have already recommended friends to Paul and the dealership.

Paul Fuchs

Furlonghonda3
6/06/2016

"Another great leasing experience!"

I leased a 2016 Honda Civic from Madison Honda on May 13, 2016 and have been enjoying my new car! In addition to all the great features in my Civic, it is so comfortable and rides like a dream. This is the 10th car that our family has leased or purchased from Madison Honda, and as always we dealt with our favorite salesperson Jacob Feldon. Jacob is very personable and professional, and made sure that I understood how to use all the instruments and features on my new car. I finalized the paperwork for the Civic with Jose Garcia, who was also a pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend Madison Honda. When it is time for the next new car in our family, we will definitely be back!

Jacob Feldon and Jose Garcia