Madison Honda

1,004 Dealership Reviews
Kelly Fed
9/01/2015

"Great service"

Kamal (and Hector and Jose) were a pleasure to work with and helped me find the perfect car within my budget. There were a couple of hiccups in the process but everyone did their best in making everything go smoothly. Thank you again!!

Kamal, Hector, Jose

Summit
9/01/2015

"Professional, Quick & Courteous"

We worked with Kamal Bawa at the dealership. He was courteous and very professional. There was no pressure to buy and once we made the decision to go ahead he didn't push any additional accessories (He did ask us if we were interested) on us. Dealing with the business manager regarding payment was very easy and a pleasant experience. Overall the buying experience met our goals; Less than 24 hours from start to finish. If we decide to buy another Honda, we would most likely go back there.

Kamal Bawa

akb
8/26/2015

"Highly recommend"

I have experienced both sales and service at Madison Honda over the past few years and have always found them to be excellent.I will definitely return to Jacob Feldon next time I buy a car.

Jacob Feldon

J1234
8/24/2015

"Recent Purchase"

I was recommended to this dealership by a friend of mines, I would just like to say that the people there are awesome. Jacob Feldon assisted me with my purchase. As soon as I spoke with him on the phone, he followed up with me and was very helpful the whole time. He was patient and I did not feel as if he was ripping me off. He was honest and genuine. If you go to this dealership, make sure you deal with Jacob!

Jacob Feldon

SueB
8/21/2015

"Happy with our experience "

Our salesman was Kamal. We feel he made every effort to give us the best possible deal. Very smooth and easy sale. We would gladly recommend Madison Honda.

Kamal, David

candice123
8/21/2015

"Recent purchase "

I recently purchased a used Honda Pilot from Madison Honda. Jabob Feldo assisted me with my purchase. He took the time to explain the car to me and listened to what I was interested in and what was important to me about the car. Before going to Madison Honda I had an experience at another dealership where the entire time they were trying to get us to lease a new car, after we repeatedly told them we were not interested in new or leasing. It was a breathe of fresh air to be listened to and not once be asked to purchase something I was not interested in.

Feldo, Jacob

cmoriarty
8/20/2015

"Kamal Bawa - My salesperson"

Kamal Bawa was my salesperson when I purchased a 2015 Fit. On August 12, 2015, I went to Madison Honda and told Kamal the the car and the color I wanted. It was in stock and I looked at. He was knew everything about the car and answered all my question. I bought the car the next day. Kamal was friendly and extremely. helpful . I enjoyed the buying process. This was my first purchase from Madison Honda and I would highly recommend the dealership and Mr. Kamal Bawa to my friends and family. I appreciated the friendly atmosphere of the dealership and especially Kamal. A great experience.

Kamal Bawa, Maureen Walters

Bobbyg
8/18/2015

"Excellent salesman"

Mark Stocke was my salesperson in connection with the purchase of a pre-owned Honda Accord. We met just a few weeks prior, and he kept me informed about cars that were coming into the dealership that met my specs. Within 2 weeks, he had identified the perfect vehicle, and he did a fair deal. He has the perfect temperament for a buyer like myself, and I appreciated the no pressure tactics. He even picked me up from home to complete the transaction, which went smoothly. I will send my friends and smiley members to Mark. This is the third Honda I have purchased from Madison.

Mark Stocke

tinychloe
8/14/2015

"Leasing a New Car"

Just leased a CRV from Madison Honda. Was dreading the experience, but it was super pleasant and very fair. Mo and Hector negotiated a fair price with me and were extremely friendly and knowledgable. They were respectful and so easy to work with. I worked with Jose to go over the finances and he was very pleasant as well. Overall, my experience with Mo, Hector, and Jose was great! I highly recommend this dealership--go in and ask for Mo!

Mo, Hector, and Jose

snl07901
8/12/2015

"Top Notch"

Jacob Feldon is not just a salesman he knows the products he is selling. His responses are spontaneous and sincere. This is my second purchase. Jacob will always be my first choice!!!

Jacob Feldon, Maureen Walters