Madison Honda

1,178 Dealership Reviews
bgold50
9/28/2016

"Excellent customer service"

I had the pleasure of leasing a car from Paul at Madison Honda. Paul was terrific, explaining all the options, financing possibilities, and the cars themselves. I would absolutely recommend buying of r leasing from Madison Honda, and be sure to ask for Paul Fuchs. Thank you, Paul for this very positive experience.

Paul Fuchs

Maya
9/27/2016

"Pleasant atmosphere and most of all great prices! "

Come to Madison Honda for a pleasant buying experience. My Sales Consultant Paul was very knowledgeable and made me feel right at home. I had a wonderful buying experience and I will come back again for my next purchase. I definitely recommend this Dealership!

Paul Fuchs

John
9/26/2016

"Great experience leasing a Pilot"

Just had a great experience at Madison Honda leasing a pilot through Jose Alvarez (Sales) and Maureen Walters (Finance). They were both very professional and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a new ride.

Jose Alvarez and Maureen Walters

Hondagirl
9/23/2016

"Women in Sales"

See Alexandra Zuber if you want a great experience test driving and buying a vehicle. Professional, knowledgeable and low-key while working to accommodate your buying needs. If you are a woman and are nervous about working with "salesmen" call Alex! I also enjoyed working with Maureen Walters to go over all the financial details. Very professional and went over everything in detail. Both Alex and Maureen are available anytime for questions, concerns or comments.

Alexandra Zuber and Maureen Walters

soccer
9/13/2016

"Great deals and excellent service"

This is my second experience buying in Madison Honda. The service provided is unique. The car was for my daughter and we are very happy with everything we were offered. Thank You Mr. Vinasco and Mr. Rico for the attention and fulfillment our needs!.

Hector Vinasco, Al Rico

Teacher
9/08/2016

"Exceptional service from beginning to end"

My experience with Madison Honda was one of overall excellence! The salesman who I worked wth, Tim, was down to earth, knowledgeable and a consummate professional. He sold me on the car. My car was ready and Mike was wonderful as well as knowledgeable about handling my trade in and the turn over of my new car. Maureen in Finance, was extremely efficient and pleasant. Rudy, in Management, was wonderful as well as helpful to us in our situation. This dealership is nothing like those on the highway. It was professional from beginning to end. It was a quick and efficient operation and customers are treated with respect. A true 5 star operation!

Tim, Mike, Maureen, Rudy

Steve F.
9/08/2016

"Tim Gorzelnik was teriffic"

Tim gave us great pricing on both our buy and trade-in. He spent a ton of time going over every feature of our new CRV. See Tim!

Tim Gorzelnik

Vroom!
9/07/2016

"Alton Brown was the tops."

Detail-oriented without overbearing sales pitch. Willing to work-out 4-corners of a good deal. Experienced. Efficient. Earnest. All good. Straight forward. Thanks again, Alton!

Alton Brown

Peter R.
9/07/2016

"Go to Madison Honda and ask for Tim Gorzelnik"

Looking to new Honda? Go to Madison Honda and ask for Tim Gorzelnik. Nice, intelligent and knowledgeable guy. I had very good deal in less than half an hour.

Tim Gorzelnik

Ridgelinebuyer
9/06/2016

"Outstanding car buying experience with Rich Giordano"

Recently bought a 2017 Ridgeline from Madison Honda and Rich Giordano. It was probably the best car-buying experience I've had and I've bought a lot of cars. Rich was knowledgeable, helpful, honest and very easy to work with. I highly recommend him and the dealership.

Rich Giordano, Jose Garcia