Madison Honda

Madison Honda Info

DCH Academy Honda

Route 23 Honda

""Paul Fuchs Exceptional""

This was our third car purchased at Madison Honda and our second experience dealing with Paul Fuchs. Paul is a professional from start to finish. He is personable, knowledgeable and "no pressure". On the sale, he explains all the details and after the sale, he demonstrates everything. He invites questions and is patient in his explanations and invites us back if we need to go over the car again, I will always buy any future car from Paul only and do not have a single hesitation in recommending him to my friends.

Paul Fuchs

"Sam's awesome. Keep him around!"

I went to Madison Honda for an oil change and ended up purchasing a 2012 Civic, Sam's good. He listens to what the customer wants, keeps it in the back of his head, and tries his absolute best to make it happen. His memory is absolutely amazing. He's straight to the point and very thoughtful. He was kind enough to call me and wish me Happy Birthday 2 weeks after my purchase. I think it's also worth noting that during my entire transaction I couldn't help but to notice all the positive customer ratings posted in Sam's cube. This guy's good. Real good. Madison Honda's lucky to have him.

Sam Shehata

"Jacob Felton salesman"

Thank you so much Jacob Felton for your excellent customer service and helping us pick the right car we love it and all your help was greatly appreciated!

Jacob Feldon

"Best Car Buying Experience and Salesperson Ever"

My husband and I worked with Jacob Feldon, and had the most pleasant car buying experience ever. Mr. Feldon was professional, pleasant and knowledgeable, and in no way pressured us into our purchase. I wouldn't hesitate to come back and work with Mr. Feldon again, or bring family and friends back, because I know that all questions will be answered and the process will be smooth and pleasant.

Jacob Feldon and Mike from the business department

"What an easy smooth process this was."

Rich Giordano was an abolute pleasure to work with. Rich was the ultimate professional and made the purchase process very smooth. I was able to get a great price on my new Honda and and a fair price for my trade. I would absolutely recommend Rich and Madison Honda to anyone I know!

Rich Giordano

"Charles "Great place to buy and have serviced a Honda""

We have been customers of Madison Honda for over 25 years. The folks there have always been friendly, knowledgeable and skilled in their work. Recently we purchased a CRV. We worked with Jacob as we have done before. He is great to work with not only because he is knowledgeable and friendly but he is also patient and has a good sense of humor. We worked with Mike in finance. We enjoyed working with him because he didn't try to convince us we needed all the extra warranty coverage available.

Jacob Feldon, Michael Pace

"We love buying Hondas from Jacob Feldon!"

Every time we've come to Madison Honda, Jacob has made our car shopping experience a pleasure. Each step of the process has gone smoothly and his knowledge and warmth makes it feel like you are his only customer! We just leased another Honda Civic and couldn't be happier. That makes it something like 7 or 8 Hondas we've gotten with Jacob's help over the years! He's the best!

Jacob Feldon

"Brian Texiera, Al & Madison Honda - Best Customer service!!!"

I went to Madison Honda last year looking for a car and Brian was kind enough to take the time to explain everything to me in detail, making sure that all my questions were answered. I ended up having to go back to get another vehicle because I was in a bit of a bind and Brian and Al went ABOVE and BEYOND to make sure they were able to accommodate my needs getting me into a vehicle as fast as I needed it with the least amount of hassle. I would DEFINITELY recommend Brian, Al, and Madison Honda to anyone who is looking for hardworking and trustworthy people to purchase a vehicle. They made my experience as smooth as possible and I'm truly grateful for that.

Brian Texieira, Al Rico

"Trade In Process was a BREEZE"

I went into Madison Honda to trade in my Hyundai Elantra for a Honda Accord. I worked with Jacob in sales and Mike in Finance. They gave me a fair deal on my trade in (considering the fact that Hyundai 's hold no value.) Jacob was very knowledgeable and worked hard to get me the monthly payments I requested. The price of the car was negotiated well, and quite painlessly. Jacob laid out all of my options and made sure I understood exactly what was going on. I was swindled by a dealer before so I was very cautious with every signature and contract I signed. I wasn't pushed toward a lease, or any length of time for finance. When it came time to finalize my contract with Mike, the process was so easy, and stress free. No one pressured me into warrantees, clubs, or extra packages. My credit score has jumped exponentially from the last time I purchased a vehicle so my interest rate was just where I wanted it to be! I enjoyed the experience and would recommend the dealer to anyone looking for a new/used Honda. Thank you to the entire staff at Madison Honda!!!!!!

Jacob (sales) and Mike (finance)

"Jacob is great, just be careful with used cars"

I was in the market for a used car, and decided to splurge on a certified pre-owned Honda Fit. I was happy with the price we reached, although it did include a $900 cosmetic package that you can't decline. Jacob was friendly and helpful throughout the process. However, I took the car to be looked at by an outside mechanic, and they found a few minor issues with the car that should have been addressed by the 150 point certified pre-owned checklist. Madison Honda did not fully apologize for those issues. I have no complaints with the dealership besides this experience.

Jacob Seldon