Madison Honda

DCH Paramus Honda

1,151 Dealership Reviews
Wors
7/20/2016

"Great experience again "

This is our fifth Honda Odyssey through Richard Giordano at Madison Honda. Can't say enough about Rich. Honest fair and of the highest integrity. Truly cares about his customer. Can make negotiating and buying a car a pleasurable experience. I may have to keep getting Hondas.

Richard Giordano

Clrossetti
7/20/2016

"Outstanding dealership and great personel!"

My sons and I have purchased 6 vehicles and leased 2 more from Madison Honda over the last 13 years. Each time our sales rep has been Richard Giordano. The experiences have been stress free and actually quite enjoyable. Rich is personable and every bit the professional. Madison Honda is the place to go if you are looking to lease or purchased a new car! C. L. Rossetti

Richard Giordano

Nicramimoon
7/19/2016

"A Pleasant Experience"

To buy a CRV, Tim was great and very helpful! He gave us chocolates and a goodie bag when we took the car home. I would recommend him to anyone looking to buy a Honda!

Tim Gorzelnik

Peggy
7/18/2016

"Happy Honda Customer"

My experience with saleman, Rich Giordano, could not have been better. Rich was very professional, explained everything and was not pushy at all. This is my first Honda purchase and would definitely recommend Rich and Madison Honda.

Al Rico

MR
7/15/2016

"Great staff and awesome service"

The best experience dealing with dealerships. The staff is amazing. They make you feel like you're dealing with your family. They do their best to help you get what you want so you can leave happy with your new purchase. Excellent job Madison Honda!!!

Stefan Keco, Jose

sb1214
7/14/2016

"Reliable Service Department"

I brought my car in due to an accelerator and electrical problems. Dan and Andrew were very thorough with making sure the car is fully inspected. I was kept updated every day. I will continue to take the car back to this service department. The guys were super helpful and honest with what was covered.

Dan and Andrew

s.jennings1311
7/14/2016

"The calming experience"

The representative I had the pleasure of working with, Tim Gorzelnik, made my time very comfortable and easy while selecting my new CR-V. He was also able to answer any questions I had regarding the car, the different functions in it, and pricing. The way he was able to walk me through the entire process was fantastic and something I would recommend anyone to experience is they are looking to buy a Honda.

TIm Gorzelnik

Ken9679
7/10/2016

"Madison Honda is the greatest"

After many years I finally got my Odyssey. The other dealerships I have tried to buy from disappointed me and I just walked away. Madison Honda made be feel like family and I got a Odyssey EX-L. Thanks Kim. I will always appreciate all the time you spent with me to ensure I got what I wanted.

Kim Eppel, Maureen Walters

Bob F.
7/10/2016

"2016 Accord "

Great experience with Rich Giordano and Madison Honda. Rich is an honest hardworking professional who makes sure you get a fair deal. If you are looking for a Honda, make sure you talk to Rich.

Rich Giordano

Njjonathan
7/09/2016

"Work with Richard Giordano for a terrific buying experience."

My older Odyssey and even older Accord needed to be replaced. Terrific experience with Richard Giordano. No pressure and he held our hand during the whole process. Fair deal on the lease and the Accord we bought. Even Finance was great to deal with. Jose and Maureen explained everything we had to sign and made sure we were comfortable with what we were signing. When my lease is up my next car will be a Honda and I plan on having Richard Giordano be the guy to sell it to me. Happy Madison Honda customer.

Richard Giordano, Jose, Maureen