Madison Honda

2065 Lifetime Reviews

Route 23 Honda

Magdalena A
8/03/2015

"Jacob went above and beyond to get me the deal I wanted"

It was my 2nd car from Madison Honda, my 2nd CRV. I came in with a downpayment and monthly payment in my mind. After a lot of negotiations, Jacob was able to get me the deal that met all of my expectations. Also, whenever I was there with my prior car for an oil change, etc, Jacob would always say Hi to me and ask about my parents. He even called me on my birthdy! I wish all sales people were like that.

Jacob Feldon

acs5977
8/02/2015

"What customer service is about....."

So last weekend 7/25/15 I met with Paul about purchasing a used vehicle, and Paul was very knowledgeable about every car he showed me and allowed me to test drive. He went above and beyond my expectations, but I wasn't sure I was making the right decision so I needed time to think about it, we'll that deal came and went. So Paul called me once during the week to see where I was with purchasing a vehicle and I told him I was still looking, well yesterday I got a call from Paul saying there was another possible vehicle I would be interested in, and he asked me if I wanted to stop by and look at it, so I did. Paul's goal was to make me happy and satisfied as a customer, and he did, he went above and beyond to try to work out the best deal within my budget. I never felt any pressure from Paul into buying any of the vehicles he showed me, he was extremely patient with me even though I took up a lot of his time the both days last Saturday and yesterday. I would highly recommend visiting Paul and Madison Honda I had a great experience they were very friendly and knowledgeable!

Paul Fuchs

Carbuyer
8/01/2015

"Purchasing Car and maintenance"

This is the second car I have bought from Brian Teixeira who has always done his best to give me outstanding service. The experience at Madison is like no other dealership and I believe the Honda product dollar for dollar is the best buy in the USA. The service department is always excellent. If you are in the market for a dependable car you should go no further than Madison Honda.

Brian Teixeira

your15
7/31/2015

" A Great Experience"

This week we purchased a new Honda CR-V from Madison Honda. We started looking online a few months ago and received so many phone calls from dealers trying to sell us a car. Madison Honda's sales people did not haunt us. The sales people and business administrator were professional. The experience was a pleasure.

Kamal Bawa, Paul Fuchs and Maureen Walters

Deb
7/31/2015

"Great First Time Honda Buying Experience"

This was a great experience & Jacob was extremely helpful. I had test driven the Honda CRV at another dealership, and I was just looking for the price and other facts in a no nonsense way. I appreciated being able to have most of the conversations over the phone and not having to spend a ton of time just sitting idly in the dealership. Jacob's knowledge combined with a personal touch made the experience even better. And I love the car!

Jacob Feldon

jayS
7/30/2015

"Best car buying experience "

We were looking for a new Honda Odyssey but ended up buying 2016 Pilot. Sam Shehata did a great job of showing us all the features and test drive both, Odyssey and 2016 Pilot. We never felt pressure of buying or making decision on the spot.

Sam Shehata

mfurlong2
7/28/2015

"Another great experience at Madison Honda!"

Last night we leased a beautiful white Honda Civic, our ninth car from Madison Honda. As always, we dealt with our usual salesperson, Jacob Feldon. He is extremely personable and professional. Because of Jacob's expertise and our continued overall satisfaction with our experiences at Madison Honda, we will be back when it is time to lease or purchase our next vehicle.

Jacob Feldon and Maureen Walters

Kevin Smith
7/27/2015

"Great Experience"

Kamal Bawa, our salesman, was a pleasure to deal with. He made the total buying experience very pleasant. He went out of his way to assist us including driving the 2015 CRV Touring to our home to insure it fit in our garage. We would not hesitate to refer our friends and family to Kumar and Madison Honda.

Kumal Bawa

cclyn
7/25/2015

"Excellent used car purchase"

We had a great experience at Madison Honda with our salesperson, Sam Shehata. There was never any pressure and luckily none of the typical hard sell of other car dealerships we had been to around the area. We feel that we paid a fair price and got a great trade in for our old car. Since we were buying a used car (2013) there were a few minor repairs that we were concerned about and Sam went above and beyond to make sure they were fixed beautifully. Because of our experience so far, we would highly recommend Sam and Madison Honda

Sam Shehata

CR-V Emily
7/24/2015

"Excellent easy new car purchase."

Walked in and spent 3 hours with Paul reviewing Honda car models and options. Test drove a car for the first time. Very patient. No pressure. Decided to buy the CR-V that day and my husband and I were quoted a fair price based on our search of various databases. Signed the deal and we drove the car away the next day. Everything was explained to us well and we are very satisfied the car and the process.

Paul Fuchs, Maureen Walters