Madison Honda

Route 23 Honda

1,072 Dealership Reviews
Accordbuyer97
2/05/2016

"New 2016 Accord Purchase"

I just bought a new Accord from Madison Honda. I had shopped around at other dealerships and stopped in because it was local. My salesman Paul Fuchs was informative, friendly, professional and most importantly NOT pushy. I had a price from another dealership and Paul was able to beat it. I only had to wait a few days until the car was available (4 to be exact). I can't speak for anyone else, but my experience with Paul and the other sales staff at Madison Honda was pleasant and I feel like I got a good deal. My advice is to look around, visit some dealerships and checkout Paul Fuchs and the other people at Madison Honda before you decide to buy. I'm glad that I did.

Paul Fuchs

msantucci
2/04/2016

"The service was wonderful and efficient!"

My experience with Madison Honda was fast and easy. Everything was provided to me and explained in a very efficient manner. They even delivered my car to my place of work. It was an all around great experience!

Joe Tyson

Jross8
2/03/2016

"Why I keep going back"

I recently purchased a Honda pilot from this location. This is the third car I have purchased At this dealership with the help of Joseph Tyson. There are at least five other Honda dealerships in between my residence and Madison Honda. The professionalism and service that I get with Joe Tyson and the other people at Madison Honda is what keeps me going back again again and again. When you get the level of treatment you don't mind driving two hours out-of-the-way.

Joseph Tyson

CRV
2/02/2016

"Purchase of CRV 2016"

I just purchased a wonderful 2016 CRV with the help of Mark Stocke, sales consultant. Mark patiently answered all my questions and took the time to go over everything. I like the improvements on the CRV, especially the quiet engine. It is a very comfortable car to drive and meets all my expectations. I am so appreciative for all the support from the Madison Honda staff. Thank you again.

M ark Stocke

Thomas & Barbara
1/31/2016

"Jacob does it again"

We are loyal fans of Madison Honda and Jacob Feldon. We must be on our 6th or 7th car now and the experience has always been great! We have both leased and bought depending on our needs and they always make the process quick and easy. A couple of years ago we lost both of our cars during hurricane Sandy. We needed to replace both cars quickly and within our budget. Jacob came through with just what I needed to replace my CR-V. A Honda Certified car that was perfect for my needs. The follow up has also been very good and the dealership makes sure we can have our cars maintained or serviced at our convenience. You won't regret becoming a customer of Madison Honda.

Jacob Feldon

TandC
1/29/2016

"Excellent Experience with Jacob"

We had an excellent experience buying our 2016 Pilot from Jacob and Hector. Very fair on the trade-in, no pressure, friendly community dealership. Easy transaction start to finish. Highly recommend.

Jacob, Hector

Tonycm
1/29/2016

"Mo Razavi is Madison Honda"

A review does not do justice for how professional, kind, thoughtful, and cooperative Mo Razavi is. I purchased a Civic-Dx and he went above and beyond to make everyone involved happy and highly satisfied, while being personable and genuine. He will be the reason I come back to purchase another car in the future! If anyone has any interest, for any reason, to go to Madison Honda, you go see Mo immediately!

Mo Razavi

Yogin
1/24/2016

"Great experience"

I recently bought new Honda CRV. I worked with Kamal Bawa (sales consultant) at Madison Honda. He was great to work with. He patiently answered all my questions and worked with me to get the great deal on my new Honda. He also explained me the differences between different model and helped me select the right model.

Kamal Bawa

Paulcee
1/22/2016

"Great Salesman Mo Razavi, and Finance manager"

I bought a new Civic EX-L yesterday and everyone was very cooperative. It a great local dealership, not a Highway hard sell. I recommend it highly.

Mo Razavi

ecjn112
1/21/2016

"Excellent Experience"

This is the third Honda I have purchased from Madison Honda; the second Richard Giordano. Rich is an excellent salesman and I highly recommend him; that is why I am a repeat customer. Madison has an excellent service department; that is why I bring all my Honda service work there. Service manager Brian and service adviser Denise have been particularly helpful.

Rich, Denise, Brian