Madison Honda

Route 23 Honda

BROZ
1/21/2015

"Rich Giordano is tops"

Working with Rich Giordano, at Madison Honda, is a real pleasure, he is extremely knowledgable and helpful, after enlightening me on all the new upgrades on the Honda Fit, I quickly purchased my second Fit from Rich Giordano. Between myself and my wife Rich has assisted us with four Honda's, and we couldn't be happier. I always recommend everyone to seek out Rich, before they buy any vehicle. Rich Giordano is a credit to the Honda family, and an asset to the Madison Dealership.

Rich Giordano

jhonda11
1/17/2015

"best dealership "

Jacob Feldon and the rest of the Madison Honda team was great. This is the second time I brought a car from there and I am even happier then last time. Jacob was so friendly and so helpful he got be the best deal in the entire state. I checked. If you are going to buy a Honda anywhere on the east coast see Jacob Feldon first. We have two accords and when we need two fix one we go to the repair center and we ask for the great Jimmy to work on our car.

Jacob Feldon

bfnovak
1/13/2015

"Once again solid."

This is my ninth Accord (maybe tenth), all from Madison Honda. Their service is No. 1. Love the convenience. Car has been reliable as well.

Brian Teixeira

donna
1/07/2015

"Jacob is a first rate salesperson"

We have been doing business with Madison Honda and Jacob for over ten years. In that time, we have leased six vehicles and recommended the dealership to our friends. Each time we visit the dealership, we always ask for Jacob and are treated with utmost courtesy and professionalism. He is knowledgable about the product, straightforward, and efficient in all of his dealings with us. Technology is not our strength, and we have actually gone back to have him re-educate us on the use of the hands free, bluetooth feature. We love the Honda automobile and Jacob is "our" salesperson. He deserves our highest recommendation.

Jacob Feldman

fareeda
12/24/2014

"good experince"

It was a very good experience and everyone was there to help and specially Mr,Mohsin Razvi,evey department is very helpful,Maureen Walters and other man from finance department

mohsin Razvi

Dave b
12/23/2014

"Carlos and Alex were a pleasure to work with"

I bought a CRV-EX from Carlos Guerrero and Alex Pribula. Both gentlemen were very professional, helpful and a pleasure to deal with. They spent enough time with me going over different models answering questions and explaining features to be sure I got the vehicle that would best fit my needs. Madison Honda was recommended to me by a friend whose family have purchased three vehicles there for both their buying and service experiences and I understand why. I am looking forward to enjoying my new vehicle for many years/miles to come.

Carlos Guerrero and Alex Pribula

comradebrent
12/16/2014

"Alex was great!"

I had a great time at Madison Honda. Bought a Civic from Alex Pribula and he was very helpful. Everyone was kind and really listened to what I wanted from a car.

Alex Pribula

abehlmann
12/11/2014

"Second purchase in two years"

I bought a Pilot EX-L 4WD from Paul Fuchs at Madison Honda on my birthday last year and was completely thrilled with the dealership and the buying experience. After 30,000 miles in a year and a half, I decided to replace my Pilot with an EX-L 4WD with navigation. Paul, Hector (sales manager), and Al (finance) made the experience painless yet again. They had to locate a car because I wanted a hard-to-find color. When the vehicle came in the next day, I arrived to pick it up and all of my financing paperwork was ready to sign and go. I was previously the CFO of a group of auto dealerships, so I'm picky and value-conscious. I won't go anywhere else for a Honda.

Paul Fuchs

Jaxxson2
12/08/2014

"Above and beyond Service!"

We lived about an hour away and this dealer was recommended. Leon spent all day with us and our 2 year old and was fantastic from beginning to end. He walked through each detail and never rushed us, even if we were there for 5 hours!! Everything in their control was super easy and smooth. Next car purchase will definitely be from Madison Honda!!

Leon

terrydebo
12/07/2014

"Jacob Feldon "

It was a great experience dealing with Jacob Feldon when I was looking for a new Civic. Jacob was pleasant, easy to work with and was able to get the car I wanted. I received a follow-up call from Jacob a couple of days after picking up the car. I would recommend visiting Jacob for a stress free purchase.

Jacob Feldon