Madisonville Ford Nissan

Nissan of Rivergate

carguy1
7/13/2016

"unfriendly service "

It is ridiculous you have to call and schedule a simple service oil change a week ahead of time. A professional dealership this booked that can't fit in a simple oil change has major issues. Also when you call and try to schedule they tell you they will call you back and never do. Customer service can be very rude.when you do receive a so called multi point inspection you can drive straight home check your tires and find them under inflated which is suppose to be part of the service.

service manager

Abi2
7/03/2014

"Bought a car"

Three years ago we had a bad experience with the Hudson Ford Nissan place, but this time around we had a very good experience and the sales person did a professional job. He was great to be around!

Greg Liberto

RobinStanley
8/11/2011

"Over all my experience was a good one. The first vehicle..."

Over all my experience was a good one. The first vehicle did not work out for me and the sales person was very helpful in assuring me that we would find the right one for me. The sales person was very helpful and dedicated to finding me a car that would fit into my budget and that I would be 100% satisfied with. He was always pleasant and friendly when I spoke with him by phone or in person. I only had to wait a couple of weeks before the right car came along and I am very pleased with my purchase. I would definitely refer the dealership and Micah Drone to my friends and family.

Micah Drone