Magic City Ford Lincoln

Magic City Ford Lincoln Info

Motor Mile Ford

Duncan Ford Lincoln

"worst "

Called about car not starting because off keys o would have 2 site in car for 10-15 mins I asked if I could bring the car 2 them and have a rental until my appointment they said no so here I am the day of my appointment have 2 tow the car complete BS they will never get my business unless it's cover by warranty

jim

"Easy & Painless Transaction!"

I had been looking for a 2014 FX4 for a while, and stopped at the Magic City lot and found what I wanted. I met and talked with Jonathon, and after a few days, an NO pressure, we came to an agreement and I became the proud owner of my new FX4. It was definitely one of the best interactions Ive ever had with a dealership and purchasing a vehicle.

Jonathon Amos

"Out-of-Towner made to feel welcome."

My wife and I travel with our work. The AC on our company truck failed on the hottest day of the year. I contacted Magic City Ford Service Department and explained our problem. Service Advisor Pat Wray invited me to bring the truck in within the next hour to be diagnosed. We were pleasantly surprised that it was taken into the shop within a few short minutes after our arrival. The mechanic identified the problem and the failed part was ordered. We received a phone call from Pat the next morning letting us know that the part arrived. She said it could be installed that morning. My wife and I were impressed with the efficiency of the Magic City Ford Service Department. We were also impressed with the comfortable customer waiting area. Pat Wray was a delight to work with. She was very accommodating with respect to our work/travel requirements and the sweltering heat.

Pat Wray, Service Advisor

"crashed my brand new car"

Just purchased a 2014 mustang premium. Car broke down at 300 miles. Dealer says we cant find nothing wrong with it. After the 4th time in the shop and a month later they side swiped my car while driving my car after hours at the techs house after I denied them to drive it. Now I have a broken car and a crashed car and the service manager told me to take my car and dont come back because I got loud with him. They drove 200 miles on my car and had it for 3 weeks. I had it for 3 days and drove 300 miles. My car has about 600 miles now and needs the whole driver side replaced in my driveway.

anthony nickuls

"Service rep. Pat, was GREAT ..............!!!"

Many thank's to service rep. Pat Wray ---------- she bent over back words to help us out, while being broke down on Vaca. . Thank's again for EVERYTHING, Pat, keep up the good work and have a good one !!!!!!! Cindy

Pat Wray

"Broken down 500 miles from home"

I was on my way from Atlanta GA to Cornell University in Ithaca NY to take my two boys to a summer wrestling camp. We absolutely had to be there by noon on Sunday 7/6/14 to check in. Half way there the Explorer starting losing coolant at a pretty fast rate. This was the day after Independence day and most everyone was closed. Thank God the guys at Magic City Ford were there for the save. Service Advisor Mike Finch was able to get me in ASAP and Mechanic Teddy Spickard was able to repair the leak and get us to camp on time. The 18 year old Explorer made it the 1500 miles there and home again without a hitch. Thanks guys.

Mike Finch, Teddy Spickard

"Purchase of my Ford Escape Titanium"

Excellent customer service. Greeted on the lot by Jonathan Amos a very friendly guy. He was very honest and not pushy like you expect. He Stuck right with us and worked for us to get the deal done. I would highly recommend him to my family and friends. When we get ready to buy my husband that truck he wants, we WILL go see Jonathan.

Jonathan Amos

"Excellent Experience"

I recently purchased a 14' Explorer from Magic City! I was very pleased with their customer care and how they wanted to earn my business. They were very honest and forth-coming with purchasing information. The salesman, Jonathan Amos, was by far the BEST I have ever worked with. He is a great person and I would highly recommend anyone interested in purchasing a vehicle, to talk to Jonathan!

Jonathan Amos

"Best Purchase Experience Ever"

Being 73 years old, having purchased over 20 vehicles so far, and a Master Certified Ford Sales Consultant in Vancouver, WA for 4 years, lends some credibility to my saying that Magic City Ford / Lincoln is the best dealership that I’ve experienced and that my purchase experience was my best ever. The sales staff’s knowledge, professionalism, and cordial demeanor throughout the sales, negotiation and delivery process was the absolutely the best that I have ever experienced. My internet sales phase lasted close to a month with Mr. Dujuan Johnson. Dujuan hung-in during periods of silence, promptly and accurately responded to my every question and presented my offers to purchase to senior management as I presented them to him. I really felt confident in the abilities of Dujuan to guide me through a query of a vehicle that had far more features than I normally would buy. I would recommend Dujuan to others and will work to connect him to my barber, as she wants a Lincoln just like mine. The negotiation phase got a little sticky, as my accepted email offer was not clearly understood. Mr. Rick Johnson, Sales Manager and fine gentleman, quickly stepped up and rapidly resolved the issue. Mr. Terry Jackson, Finance Manager, smoothly completed the transaction, working well beyond closing time to ensure that my 3-hour drive from Roanoke to Chesterfield would be worry-free. After nearly 20 days and 2,000 miles, I am in love with my Lincoln MKT. The quiet ride, the acceleration, the convenient location and function of the accessories is fantastic. I traded a Cadillac SRX, the only similarity is the size, the MKT motor is amazing, and the quiet is not in the same league. Again, without question, my Magic City purchase is the best of my lifetime. I thank Misters, Johnson, Johnson, and Jackson for a most memorable experience. Best and warm regards, Stephen Fulk

D. Johnson, R. Johnson, T Jackson

"Awesome :)"

Magic City Ford has a great team and I would highly recommend them to anybody, also Jonathan Amos and Daniel Kepple are great people to work with, both gentlemen are very knowledgeable and very helpful. Over all we had a very nice experience dealing with Magic City Ford. They are very straight forward and honest about financing and warranty which is a plus.

Jonathan Amos , Daniel Kepple