Magic City Ford Lincoln

Motor Mile Ford

Satisfied Customer
5/01/2015

"Excellent Experience"

I have purchased two new vehicles from Magic City in the last 4 years. Both times, the sales team was very professional and accommodating. My most recent purchase of a 2014 Ford Edge was the easiest buying experience I have ever had thanks to Dujuan Johnson. Every service appointment has met my expectations as well. I cannot recommend Magic City enough.

Dujuan Johnson, Michael Finch

mikestib1
3/04/2015

"Only place I'll buy a Ford"

Best sales and service experiences and I've been buying cars for 49 years. Bought a 2912 Fusion, great price and great trade in value. Went back for a service and test drove a 2015 Focus and even better treatment. The salesman, sales manager, as well as the owner, truly worked with me to earn my business. You rarely find this kind of honesty and integrity in the car shopping experience. And I drive a very hard bargain, just ask them. Their service department has always exceeded my expectations

Nick,Cameron,Daniel

JHN
12/28/2014

"Service Department gets 5 stars *****"

I'm visiting from Colorado when I started having serious trouble with a 1999 Expedition 4x4. Mike Finch (Service Advisor) and his service team rapidly got me in, accurately diagnosed the root cause, explained fully what the problem was, fixed the correct issue, and got me back on the road - and all during the Christmas holiday. Magnificent service team. This is the sort of Ford service I've come to depend on for 45 years of driving. And is the reason I'm willing to pay a bit more for Ford quality work. Thanks Mike and all the folks at Magic Ford. It's because of this sort of performance that Ford did not need the bail-out.

Mike Finch

parkerdf
12/02/2014

"Flat tire:( "

While visiting Roanoke I managed to get the metal hook on a bungee cord lodged in my tire. It took several days to get the tire...but not a problem because Pat Wray was so very helpful and accommodating. I am very impressed with the customer service at Magic City Ford.

Pat Wray

Tyson Taylor
9/22/2014

"worst "

Called about car not starting because off keys o would have 2 site in car for 10-15 mins I asked if I could bring the car 2 them and have a rental until my appointment they said no so here I am the day of my appointment have 2 tow the car complete BS they will never get my business unless it's cover by warranty

jim

FSanfilippo
9/03/2014

"Easy & Painless Transaction!"

I had been looking for a 2014 FX4 for a while, and stopped at the Magic City lot and found what I wanted. I met and talked with Jonathon, and after a few days, an NO pressure, we came to an agreement and I became the proud owner of my new FX4. It was definitely one of the best interactions Ive ever had with a dealership and purchasing a vehicle.

Jonathon Amos

Buddy
7/27/2014

"Out-of-Towner made to feel welcome."

My wife and I travel with our work. The AC on our company truck failed on the hottest day of the year. I contacted Magic City Ford Service Department and explained our problem. Service Advisor Pat Wray invited me to bring the truck in within the next hour to be diagnosed. We were pleasantly surprised that it was taken into the shop within a few short minutes after our arrival. The mechanic identified the problem and the failed part was ordered. We received a phone call from Pat the next morning letting us know that the part arrived. She said it could be installed that morning. My wife and I were impressed with the efficiency of the Magic City Ford Service Department. We were also impressed with the comfortable customer waiting area. Pat Wray was a delight to work with. She was very accommodating with respect to our work/travel requirements and the sweltering heat.

Pat Wray, Service Advisor

johncraft1983
7/17/2014

"crashed my brand new car"

Just purchased a 2014 mustang premium. Car broke down at 300 miles. Dealer says we cant find nothing wrong with it. After the 4th time in the shop and a month later they side swiped my car while driving my car after hours at the techs house after I denied them to drive it. Now I have a broken car and a crashed car and the service manager told me to take my car and dont come back because I got loud with him. They drove 200 miles on my car and had it for 3 weeks. I had it for 3 days and drove 300 miles. My car has about 600 miles now and needs the whole driver side replaced in my driveway.

anthony nickuls

Possumn
7/15/2014

"Service rep. Pat, was GREAT ..............!!!"

Many thank's to service rep. Pat Wray ---------- she bent over back words to help us out, while being broke down on Vaca. . Thank's again for EVERYTHING, Pat, keep up the good work and have a good one !!!!!!! Cindy

Pat Wray

Nicholas Wargo
7/13/2014

"Broken down 500 miles from home"

I was on my way from Atlanta GA to Cornell University in Ithaca NY to take my two boys to a summer wrestling camp. We absolutely had to be there by noon on Sunday 7/6/14 to check in. Half way there the Explorer starting losing coolant at a pretty fast rate. This was the day after Independence day and most everyone was closed. Thank God the guys at Magic City Ford were there for the save. Service Advisor Mike Finch was able to get me in ASAP and Mechanic Teddy Spickard was able to repair the leak and get us to camp on time. The 18 year old Explorer made it the 1500 miles there and home again without a hitch. Thanks guys.

Mike Finch, Teddy Spickard