Magic City Ford Lincoln

Magic City Ford Lincoln Info

Duncan Ford Lincoln

DM43
9/22/2016

"Efficient and friendly service!"

I was in and out within an hour! Lost my keys and had my Explorer towed to this dealer for new keys to be made.

Pat Wray provided excellenet service! I can't commend her highly enough.

Lisa68
7/18/2016

"Great service "

Just want to thank you for you services. Wonderful experience. Want to give 👍👍 to Mr.John St Clair. Great salesman. Love my Ford Focus!!!!! Thank you, Lisa Horne

John St Clair

Tr7380
7/06/2016

"Must not want to sell cars"

I went by to look at en Explorer to replace my wife's van. I walked around the lot and looked at vehicles and even went into the showroom. No one, and I mean NO ONE, acknowledged my presence. I will be taking my business elsewhere.

No one

Tracy Turner
4/22/2016

"Excellent Experience-Two Times"

I have purchased two new vehicles at this dealership. Both times was a very good experience. They offered a fair price for a trade-in vehicle and also provided much assistance in searching for the exact vehicle I was looking for. Wayne Hawkins, John Barton, and Justin were great in answering all my questions. I also use them for regular service such as oil changes and tire rotations as well and they always check everything for a very reasonable price. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle.

Wayne Hawkins,John Barton,Justin

Flex68
3/31/2016

"Best buying experience, ever!"

I contacted Magic City Ford after business hours via an email on March 10th regarding a very nice used car they had listed on cars.com. I received a very fast response from salesperson Dujuan Johnson from his home. (Can you imagine?!) While the first response was a “blanket reply” to my specific inquiries about the car, all the communication afterward was professional and direct. Katrina Stanton, the Internet Sales Manager was also right on top of the ball, communicating with me via email beginning the next day in order to verify that all was going well. Both these individuals kept in close contact with me over the next few days until I was able to make an appointment with them to view and test drive the car on March 15th. They had even offered to “hold” the car for me until I could make it down, as I was driving about 100 miles to get there. The car was reasonably priced, online, but Dujuan worked to both provide answers to all my questions and get me an even better quote before I drove down. This quote was an out-the-door price which exactly matched what I received upon arrival to the dealership…no bait-and-switch tactics, here! Upon arrival, I was greeted by Dujuan, and he allowed me plenty of time to look over the car without ANY hard-sales junk from him. After test driving and deciding that I would like to buy, he worked with me to obtain an even better price! (Many thanks also to Jim Sanders, the Sales Manager, and to Penny Burch, the General Manager, for working with me to approve the price/sale!) Jim went above-and-beyond in working with me on a trade-in for which I had failed to bring a title, which could have easily been a “deal-breaker,” but he did not allow that to happen! I also wish to thank John Barton, Finance Manager, for both helping get our paperwork completed quickly, and not attempting any hard-sales for add-ons like GAP insurance or extended warranty packages....far from the norm, in my experience. These individuals impressed me greatly with their professionalism, understanding, and behavior: it was very refreshing to purchase a car without going through ANY “used car salesman” junk! Add to that the fact that I was in and out the door---- even with the issues/delay from my failure to bring the title to my trade---- in ONLY TWO HOURS!! I have purchased many new and used cars in my life, but I can honestly say that this was the MOST PROFESSIONAL, FASTEST, AND EASIEST car buying experience that I have ever had, and I enthusiastically recommend these folks and this dealership to others! A+ They will be my first contact whenever I am in the market to purchase another car or truck!!

Dujuan Johnson,Katrina Stanton,Jim Sanders,John Barton

DJ
3/26/2016

"Edge Purchase"

Just wanted to mention that my buying experience at Magic City Ford today was one of the best I've experienced. My salesperson, Pome Ford, Finance guy Terry and Sales Manage Glenn teamed up help earn my business. Each was very professional in all aspects of the process and made my purchase experience a pleasurable one. If you are looking for a vehicle and want to be treated in a fair and "No pressure" manner, then I suggest you stop by Magic City Ford. They truly are so nice to deal with.......

Pome, Terry, Glen

shirleyd
9/28/2015

""Out of State -Internet Buyer- Worth the trip!!!!!!""

Salesman super nice and very honest. What they offer is what you get. No tricks or hidden cost. Great Experience! Will definitely go there again!

Joe Pugliese, Glen Griffin, Terry Jackson

mikestib1
3/04/2015

"Only place I'll buy a Ford"

Best sales and service experiences and I've been buying cars for 49 years. Bought a 2912 Fusion, great price and great trade in value. Went back for a service and test drove a 2015 Focus and even better treatment. The salesman, sales manager, as well as the owner, truly worked with me to earn my business. You rarely find this kind of honesty and integrity in the car shopping experience. And I drive a very hard bargain, just ask them. Their service department has always exceeded my expectations

Nick,Cameron,Daniel

JHN
12/28/2014

"Service Department gets 5 stars *****"

I'm visiting from Colorado when I started having serious trouble with a 1999 Expedition 4x4. Mike Finch (Service Advisor) and his service team rapidly got me in, accurately diagnosed the root cause, explained fully what the problem was, fixed the correct issue, and got me back on the road - and all during the Christmas holiday. Magnificent service team. This is the sort of Ford service I've come to depend on for 45 years of driving. And is the reason I'm willing to pay a bit more for Ford quality work. Thanks Mike and all the folks at Magic Ford. It's because of this sort of performance that Ford did not need the bail-out.

Mike Finch

parkerdf
12/02/2014

"Flat tire:( "

While visiting Roanoke I managed to get the metal hook on a bungee cord lodged in my tire. It took several days to get the tire...but not a problem because Pat Wray was so very helpful and accommodating. I am very impressed with the customer service at Magic City Ford.

Pat Wray