Read Reviews Mahwah Ford

3.7

3.2

3.2

based on 6 reviews

Overall
2.9

2.9 out of 5

29 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Mahwah Ford

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Mahwah Ford

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Walked into the dealership at 4:40pm on a Saturday..."

CWHarris
12/28/2013 6:21:03 PM

Didnt get it
should have.

My Review Of Mahwah Ford :

Walked into the dealership at 4:40pm on a Saturday (today) after visiting 3 other dealerships and driving approx $54k trucks in consideration for purchase/lease. When I walked in, I waited at the front for about 5 minutes while the receptionist got a salesman for me, I told her I wanted to test drive a truck. When the salesman came up to me, he looked like he wanted to go home and immediately told me "we close in 5 minutes so there isnt going to be time for a test drive, we will have to schedule it for Monday." It was 4:45 at that point, i wasnt looking to close a 2 billion dollar deal, just drive a truck after driving three others on the same day, same conditions and basically had NO WANT to help me out. This dealership is within walking distance of me, so they would be getting all of my service work...and now have completely ruined the experience for me to visit their dealership again. This means I have no need to buy a Ford at all, since I wouldnt (out of principle) be able to bring it to their dealership for service since it's apparent the company policy/environment promotes this attitude. Stay clear of Mahwah Ford...

Twitter
"Salespeople at Mahwah Ford are friendly, listen to what..."

ajjollie23
10/3/2013 9:03:35 AM

David Saunders

My Review Of Mahwah Ford :

Salespeople at Mahwah Ford are friendly, listen to what you want and do not pressure you into buying a car. It was a quick and easy process and we were able to get exactly what we wanted at a great price.

Twitter
"After selling me a 2014 Escape Titanium I have not been..."

dscadda
8/6/2013 12:08:40 PM

Ken Klepper

My Review Of Mahwah Ford :

After selling me a 2014 Escape Titanium I have not been able to have anyone respond to my e-mails nor my phone messages. I am now going into my third week waiting for vehicle registration and plates which I need for border crossing into Canada this weekend August 9th. The sales rep that I dealt with is no longer with Mahwah Ford and I asked for this to be done by August 2nd since I was being tranferred. I have paid off my loan with the bank but cannot get a release of lien on the car since the dealership have not registered the vehicle. Vehicle picked up on July 18th.
Very frustrated. It's quite clear to me that the gentleman that spoke to me when I was leaving the dealership on the 18th knew what he was talking about. Quote: "Hope you have better luck than I did after my purchase".
Note: You can have all the service vehicles available as loaners but if you don't put the customer first you will only be as good or bad as you are today.

Regards,
Davina

Twitter
"my overall experience at mahwah ford was exceptional...."

jessros
7/9/2013 3:15:25 PM

Christopher Donnelly

My Review Of Mahwah Ford :

my overall experience at mahwah ford was exceptional. from the moment i walked through the door to the moment i drove away with my new car. i was treated like family and taken care of very well. i shopped around for different prices elsewhere and they definitely gave me the best deal. i would recommend them to anyone.

Twitter
"Jim, the salesman offered us terms for the lease of a..."

carreviews7
3/1/2013 9:38:32 AM

Jim McCulough
Aaron Ringus

My Review Of Mahwah Ford :

Jim, the salesman offered us terms for the lease of a 2013 Ford Escape. He wrote them down. We discussed them and confirmed exactly what the terms were that were being offered. We then went and shopped 5 other manufacturers and decided that the Escape was the vehicle we wanted. We returned to Mahwah Ford and the salesman, Jim and the manager, Aaron refused to honor what they had offered and sought thousands of dollars more than what was originally offered - both in "up-front" money and in monthly payments - for the vehicle. Aaron was arrogant and nasty, gave a lame excuse for offering something that he was not honoring and showed no care or remorse for how we were mislead. We acquired the exact vehicle we wanted from All American Ford for a much better price, with much better treatment.

Twitter
"Just awful! I took my Explorer in for new brakes, paid..."

Peter r
9/22/2012 9:55:00 AM

Not known

1.2

My Review Of Mahwah Ford :

Just awful! I took my Explorer in for new brakes, paid $1,000 and as soon as I leave dealership I hear a lot of road noise. They omitted to check and fix wheel bearings. Now I have to do the job over, but not with them. Ever!

Twitter
"Already being way beyond frustrated with the transmission..."

hosstics
7/24/2012 1:51:42 PM

Bill Capone

My Review Of Mahwah Ford :

Already being way beyond frustrated with the transmission issue (failed Torque Converter) with my 2005 Ford Freestar, the visit to Mahwah Ford this afternoon to submit paperwork for reimbursement of already paid repair work ($2500 at that), just put the rotten icing on an already very rotten cake (the purchase of my Freestar through this dealer was appalling). The attitude I received upon walking into the Service Department door from Bill Capone truly made me want to slap the guy, real hard. Apparently, I "interrupted" his lunch and he certainly and very clearly made it known that I did so. Pretty much made me feel like "How dare you walk in through an open service department door while I am eating my lunch?" He was even so kind to show me what he was eating, just to make it clear the importance of his task at hand. He told me to come back after he was done and he will "try" to assist in getting a reimbursement for the failed Ford part. What a wonderful suggestion. I am already taking my lunch time (not eating) to deal with such a pathetically handled situation to begin with, and he tells me to come back after he is done eating his lunch. What phenomenal customer service...kudos to you Bill! I ended up walking out on him so he could finish eating his lunch and plan on taking my business elsewhere. It really is no wonder, thanks to people like Bill Capone, that outsourcing of customer service is becoming such a popular choice. Thanks again Bill! Another customer lost. But not that it matters to Ford, we are all just a little teeny tiny number in their big fat wallet!

Twitter
"What a pleasant experience. VERY friendly and very..."

MikeJ1106
5/31/2012 5:53:58 PM

I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Bob Deming
Bill Capone
Greg Cummings

My Review Of Mahwah Ford :

What a pleasant experience. VERY friendly and very helpful. I just left my long time dealer and will be bringing all of my friends, Family, as well as service vehicles to Mahwah Ford. All employees went out of their way to help me out and I am very grateful to the team.

Thanks again for everything.

Mike

Twitter
"Service manager rude, condescending, and needs a lesson..."

NickCoco
5/30/2012 12:46:59 PM

My Review Of Mahwah Ford :

Service manager rude, condescending, and needs a lesson on how to deal with customers and potential customers.

Have had 2 separate dealings with him many months apart . . . both ended with me leaving, unhappy, and spending ZERO $$$ at your dealership--although I had fists full of money, ready to do so BOTH times.

Ended up buying a brand new 2012 from another dealer.

I will not return a third time.

Twitter
"Bamboozled, deceived, and flat out lied too are just some..."

GFL846
3/22/2012 10:26:35 AM

Sales and Service managers

My Review Of Mahwah Ford :

Bamboozled, deceived, and flat out lied too are just some of the ways that I felt we were treated between the Sales and Service department. There was a lot of finger pointing with no results except for the fact that three customers were lost that day, me and my in-laws that went to Wayne Ford the next day and purchased two new vehicles. There is no integrity among the two departments whom like to play a finger pointing contest instead of meeting the needs of the customer. Purchased the vehicle used with 54,000 miles with in the first year it took 3 visits to repair a power window on the driver side front which I am still not satisfied and the transmission went and the "problem" was stated to be debris in the transmission. There service department preformed all the routine maintenance to this vehicle, then the sales department claimed that we signed a paper that we turned down extended warranty, which when confronted they could not come up with. We only had the vehicle for 14,000 miles.

Reviews 11-20 >>