Mahwah Ford

Fette Ford

Bitch07017
6/10/2016

"Dave is the Best!"

I found my 2014 Ford Explorer on multiple websites but every website kept showing me a particular model at Mahwah Ford. Although the dealership was a little out of my way, it was well worth it. Dave was very attentive and not pushy at all. I would definitely recommend him and this dealership for years to come.

Dave

Scott1234
6/08/2016

"Great Experience"

Mr. Saunders was very helpful and we had an overall wonderful experience. My wife bought a ford a few months age and her experience was great as well which is why we came back for my car. Now my wife's mother will also be buying a car.

David T. Saunders

Ellen29
6/02/2016

"Car purchase the easy way!"

Excellent service that keeps us coming back. From Dave Saunders, a salesperson who knows his cars, great attention to detail, and superior customer service that keeps us coming back, to the ease of finance details, to the warmth of all the employees--we are long-time customers that know where to go for a new vehicle.

Dave Saunders and a great team.

JCNorberto
5/31/2016

"Why shop at any other Ford dealer?!"

Best car shopping experience - twice in two years. David Saunders doesn't fool around - knows what I want, gets what I want. The "dreaded" closing process is quick, painless and appreciated. If you're looking at a Ford - your search needs to go no further than Mahwah Ford. Ask for David Saunders.

David Saunders

FireWireDiver
5/31/2016

"Top notch service and attention to detail"

I find car shopping these days a daunting experience- there are so many options - Engine size - seating capacity - safety features - and different manufacturers have different names for each option. I was searching for a replacement vehicle for my 2006 Ford explorer which has lasted 215k miles. I shopped at a number of competitor Manfacturers in the area as well. My decision to purchase the Ford Escape SE was a direct result of my interaction with Dave Saunders. Dave's knowledge of the inventory available - options for purchase and attention to the small details - was refreshing. Dave stayed late to help me look at vehicles - stayed late to work on paperwork - he accommodated My hours and treated me with the upmost respect. In fact all of the people at Mahwah Ford with whom I dealt were all friendly and professional. I am very happy with my purchase and my experience with Mahwah Ford.

Dave Saunders, Aaron

M B Honora

"Pleasantly Suprised"

Generally I hate working with Car Salesmen, after going through a couple for "insulting my intelligence" I usually end up with one that is fairly reasonable. At Mahwah Ford NJ, I was fortunate, my daughter already bought a new car there and recommended the first salesman she met. She was taught well, Dave Saunders was a rare breed of Car Salesman, outstanding in EVERY way. LOL, I felt more like he was a consumer activist, the way he attacked the various rebate programs with all his years of experience, questioning me like my tax man does to see which programs we could squeeze every last dime out of, I was impressed to say the least. He wasn't only out to sell a car, he truly wanted a VERY HAPPY customer. Honestly, that money isn't coming out of his pocket, why the heck don't more sales people do that? Lack of knowledge? From what I saw while I was there, he is extremely popular due to his unique style and by his following, I guess honestly helping us plus listening to the customer does still pay off. Assisting Dave with GREAT options was Aaron Ringus, who was of immense value! I have and will continue to HIGHLY recommend this fine gentleman to everyone I know and have found at least one Dealership that I won't have to dread going into anymore.

Dave Saunders & Aaron Ringus

Mustang11

"Great experience!"

My brother purchased a mustang from Dave Saunders at Mahwah Ford and had a great experience. They really did everything they could so he could walk out with the car of his dreams. When it was my turn to lease one of my own, there was no question that I would go to Dave. The process was smooth and they truely are happy to see you happy. I sent my friend here and she also walked out with a great deal. I would definitely recommend Dave Saunders and the rest of the team at Mahwah Ford.

Dave Saunders

Mike
4/03/2016

"Dishonest Sales and Unethical"

Walked into the dealership and negotiated a deal on a used 2011 Explorer. I had my financing arranged with my bank (one they use) and told the sales person not to run my credit and put multiple inquiries on my credit record. He said they just needed to have me fill out the credit app for their use. They lied. Ran my credit to 9+ banks and dropped my score 3 points. I didn't find this out until after I left the dealer. I called my bank and complained about the experience and my bank called the sales manager (Aaron), which obviously pissed off the bank. My bank told me to return the vehicle and go find another dealer. I received a call from the sales manager and he said my bank refused to finance the vehicle and he was going to report the vehicle as stolen. This is how this company treats their customers. With dishonest and unethical, rude experiences. I took the vehicle back and left keys with the F&I manager. I then received another rude call from the general manager saying if we didn't return the vehicle, he was going to report it stolen. Anyone in the area looking to buy a car, don't go here and be treated as a criminal.

Aaron

Slappybabs
2/22/2016

"Worst ever "

I wish there was an option for no stars for this place. We attempted to return a lease that was obtained from all American ford. According to our salesmen from prestige we could turn any ford over to a ford dealer thinking they would stand buy a product and provide a service. We were told to meet with Bruce Wellen to return the lease. Immediately Bruce gave us grief in trying to return out car because we didn't buy it from them. He acknowledged that they do accept any ford product return on lease. When we told him it was an all American leased vehicle he refused to take our lease. He was extremely nasty and unprofessional and turned myself and my wife off completely to mahwah ford and all ford products in general. I highly recommend staying far far away from mahwah ford and Bruce.

Bruce Wellen

CC280
8/12/2015

"Fantastic leasing experience "

Went in yesterday to return my lease and roll into a new one. Had a fantastic experience with Joe Carley III. He showed me a new Edge, which I test drove and he priced out two different trim levels for me. Once I decided what car I wanted he ensured the process was seamless and I drove off with my new car about 3 hours after I arrived at the dealership. I have not had that experience any other time I've leased. My previous Ford Edge was leased at a different dealership. I had no hassle returning it here and Joe took the time to review the new functions with me when he delivered the car. He did not assume I knew anything. This was a very positive experience for me and I highly recommend Joe and the entire team.

Joe Carley III