Mahwah Ford

Fette Ford

Schultz Ford Inc

Ford Family
8/12/2016

"Like going back to 1980"

This review Is more for the " Manager " rather than the salesperson. When I walked into Mahwah Ford I had a nice fellow named Rich help me. I explained what I was looking for and within minutes he pulled up a car for me to test drive ( it would have been nice if he came along, I struggled trying to learn the features on my own ) when I arrived back, Rich and I began to discuss lease numbers, after some back and forth, Rich came out with a piece of paper with his final offer on it, it was scribbled in marker and had "Today Only" boldly written on it. I made the decision to think it over for the night and was saying goodbye when a Manager came out named Arron Ringus. Arron started off rather calm and normal but after a few moments it was as if he just switched attitudes and became very angry that he was not making the deal. This was a real turnoff and frankly alittle bit scary. If it was not for Arrons nasty attitude, I probably would have made the deal with Rich, I ended up leasing a new Ford later that day at All American Ford where I was givin the same price and treated like a valued customer. Do yourself a favor and stay away from Mahwah Ford, unless you want to have a Manager with Anger issues belittle you, truly unbelievable experience.

Rich Bennet . Arron Ringus

Jdfishing
8/05/2016

"Mahwah Ford"

Greg is very knowledgeable on Ford trucks. Our new Explorer XLT is beyond expectations. It is very roomy with a great ride. The 6cyl has more than enough power when towing.

Greg cummings

S Bonadonna
8/01/2016

"Greg C. was Awesome!"

We had very specific needs (F-350 with camper package) and Greg made it happen! We are lovin' our new truck and if we ever need a new one, we are going back to Mahwah Ford :-)

Greg Cummings

The Hite's
7/29/2016

"No Hassle Experience / Friendly Staff"

We found the exact car we wanted on-line at Mahwah Ford Kia. For a week we spoke with the salesperson over the phone, got all our questions answered, & he went out of his way to send pics, etc... We drove hours to get to there & it was so worth it. Great salesperson, kind & knowledgeable managers, & easy finance help. In & out in a couple hours with the car we wanted. Couldn't be happier!

John Salvatora, Sales Manager/Finance (can't recall names...awesome though)

ShieldMechanicalServices

"Super Dave Saunders"

I was on the hunt for a van for my business. I found a van at Mahwah Ford from their website. I spoke with Dave Saunders and he was genuinely concerned for my needs & requirements. He told me to come down and check it out. I was apprehensive thinking this would be one of those bait & switch and wondering if there was a catch. Dave assured me there was no catch! To my surprise, upon arrival the van was right out front. It was exactly what I was looking for. Thanks to Dennis Henry in F&I I got a super low interest rate that my bank couldn't beat. Mark Reilly assisted Dave in delivery as well as handling some insurance. Everyone was nice & respectful & I plan on adding more fleets in the future & I know where I will be shopping! To my delight there were no hidden catches! Thanks again for everything! I'll be back! Sincerely, Chrissy Bedrosian Shield Mechanical Services

Dave, Mark, Dennis, Bruce

Bearfan72
7/28/2016

"Pleasant and they work with you "

Mahwah ford salesman are very helpful. They go the extra mile when it come to getting the best deal and after the deal is done they help u even after u purchased there vehicle

David saunders

nal10595

"Kia Optima Lease"

Very helpful staff. Bought a car in about an hour, it was a very easy process. I would definitely recommend buying or leasing from this dealership!

Rich Bennett

croeser
7/28/2016

"Rich Bennett was extremely knowledgeable and professional."

I came to the dealership because of my always great experience with your service department, and when it came time to lease a new car, I did not want to go anywhere but Mahwah Ford. Rich Bennett helped me to decide what I wanted and made the process go smoothly and effortlessly. I came in wanting information and options, but I left having leased my new car. Rich had an easy and comfortable way of dealing and made me feel confident about my decision. Mike Russo handled all those pesky details so well that I almost did not mind signing my name so many times or listening to all the details I really need to know. Everyone I dealt with was kind, courteous, professional, knowledgeable, helpful. Great job Mahwah Ford. Thanks so much.

Rich Bennett, Mike Russo

Matt Nigro

"3 time buyer"

I am currently leasing my 3rd vehicle at Mahwah. The entire staff is amazing, especially Dave Saunders, Aaron Ringus and Mike Russo. Kind and courteous from start to finish.

Dave Saunders, Aaron Ringus, Mike Russo

Amy
7/27/2016

"Cummings is the best!!#ilovemyford"

Greg Cummings made buying my new car so easy. All the people at Mahwah Ford were professional and polite. I will and always do tell my friend to go there. #ilovemyford

Greg Cummings