Majestic Automotive Group

Office Manager

June 19, 2017

"Majestically Phenomenal Experience"

- Lakeysha43

Where do I begin, after 4 months of looking for a vehicle and several let downs I found Majestic Automotive Group online. Michael was the best quick response after doing online application. I came in a few days later and worked with Rod, me being undecided as to what I wanted he was patient and helped me make the best decision that was in my budget. I can't thank Michael and Rod enough best car purchase I have ever had and I have dealt with many. I have already recommended family and friends. Thank you Thank you!!!!

Michael Ricciardi

May 25, 2017

"Second Purchase"

- Nsommese

Always a pleasure to work with Majestic. Honest and they stand behind what they sell. I purchased a car almost two years ago and made my second purchase for my son.

May 24, 2017

"Simple, Professional, No Pressure!"

- Kevin

I looked there twice, on second visit we saw a car we liked in right price range, drove it and liked the car. I then asked what other cars can he sell in the same price range and he showed us a nice 2005 Pontiac Vibe with 89,000 miles and it was like brand new and bought it! I would suggest anyone looking for a used QUALITY car to look at Majestic first.

Used 2007 Chevrolet HHR, $4985