Majestic Automotive Group

Sales Representative
Carrie Charlier, Office Manager, Majestic Automotive Group

Office Manager

July 29, 2017

"An Honest and caring Dealership"

- Schelen

Mike, Rod and Carrie could not have been more helpful . I totaled my car which I had purchased there. They were very concerned about me and not the car so much. When I need' t another car they were patient and very helpful with my choice. I cannot say enough about this dealership. I would recommend them to anybody looking for a good reliable used car.

Rod Miller

July 27, 2017

"Exceptional Service. "

- Journey 17

Everyone is very pleasant. It's like talking to friends. They strive to meet all your needs and make it stress free and affordable. This is my third purchase and I have had absolutely no problems with any of my vehicles!

July 20, 2017

"A very happy customer!"

- Peter Boggs

Mike and Carrie were friendly, professional, and very helpful. They were never pushy - showed me a great van at a very good price - and made everything easy. They were recommended by my mechanic - who services their vehicles - so I know the van is in great shape. I definitely recommend them!

Used 2008 Mazda Mazda3, $5885