Majestic Honda

1300 Eddie Dowling Hwy, Lincoln, Rhode Island 02865 Directions

258 Reviews of Majestic Honda

April 13, 2017

"Awful customer service "

- amoran628

I would not recommend this place to anyone. The managers need to re-train their employees on how to accurately do their job. They lack communication and customer service.

Other Employees : Rich Anger
March 02, 2017

"Phenomenal "

- Dlibby360

I walked in. Got helped right away. Got a phenomenal price on my car. I had a lot of needs and they were all meet. If you buy a Honda you better go see Bill and Yalisa at Majestic Honda. Financing was easy and quick. Off I went in my new Accord.

Other Employees : Yalisa
January 31, 2017

"Great Deals! Great Prices! Great People!"

- Elizabeth K

I had the best experience at Majestic! I highly recommend this dealership. It just kept getting better and better for me at Majestic. Great deals. Great prices. Great people to work with. My initial contact was with Katrina B. who got me off to a great start! All along I thought that Katrina was a salesperson. She was so pleasant, professional and knowledgeable. We exchanged several email and phone communications where she confirmed the Civic SE’s availability and price. I knew that this was a great auto deal because I had spent considerable time shopping the internet. Katrina sealed the deal when she reconfirmed, “This really is a great deal”. She spoke the truth. It was! I told her I’d arrive at the dealership by early afternoon to sign the paperwork. When I walked into the dealership – Katrina was sitting at the front desk. I thought that it was so nice of the salesperson to greet me as I walked into Majestic’s front entrance. I told Katrina that I was ready to sign the sales agreement but she informed me that she wasn’t a sale rep and would not be able to help me with the paperwork. I was quite surprised given her strong communicative skills and adeptness in helping me. Evidently Katrina is a BDC Specialist. She did, however, introduce me to the sales rep who was also very nice and helpful. I can only urge Majestic's management team to seriously consider getting Katrina into Sales. I know a quality salesperson when I see one. Put this woman on commission! Then watch her sell!

January 14, 2017

"Quality Used Cars"

- Bryan41

This dealership has beautiful and clean used cars. They also sell these car at good prices. I also like that they keep in touch with you and don't pressure you into buying a car. It was very stress free and laid back. I went to many other dealers that wouldn't work with you at all and didn't really care if I bought a car from them at all.

John LaCanfora

Other Employees : Kylie McDonald
December 09, 2016

"Very straightforward and focused on needs of the customer."

- william Devereaux

We received excellent attention, advice and service. Chris and Joe were superb on the follow up. Chris Chevalier and his team did a super job for us.

Joseph Gesualdi
October 20, 2016

"Nice Place to Buy a Car - Honest"

- Downstown

Samuel Perez is an excellent sales rep. Thorough and service oriented. A nice place to buy a car. The people are genuine and honest, especially Samuel. Katrina contacted me consistently and genuinely wanted to see me get what I wanted and I did! Kylie was lovely to work with too!

October 19, 2016

"Great experience "

- SHERYL3423

This place was awesome! We went to another dealership before Majestic and just wasted our time. When we went to Majestic, John and Brian were there to help. They had the car right at the front of the building waiting for us to test drive. The salesperson, John, was so incredibly helpful, he was very friendly and personable. I will definitely recommend Majestic and John, and will be returning to purchase my next vehicle.

John LaCanfora

October 17, 2016

"Excellent "

- Andreanna Lynch

The service provided was great. I would recommend this dealership any time. I was given excellent service and was provided a great price on the car that I purchased.

October 08, 2016

"Painless and Smooth"

- Joe B

I had a good idea on the make, model, and accessories I wanted to purchase. My biggest concerns were product availability and trade in value. Everything went very smoothly. The make and model I wanted was not available on the lot but was quickly located at another dealer. Trade in value was acceptable, and the paperwork was competed. The entire experience took 3 hours start to finish. This is the third vehicle I've purchased from this dealership. Having had past experience with the sales as well as the service department, I highly recommend this dealer.

Angelo Caliri
Other Employees : Paul Martineau
October 04, 2016

"Finally a dealership that listens to my needs"

- Kapanda

My lease is up in 4 days with a different dealership, I have been looking to find a new lease that will not break my bank. Katrina listened to not just what I wanted but also kept reminding my of my budget. She did a great job showing me what I wanted, and when everything was done she was honest and worked hard to get me what I thought was out of my range. I can't wait to pick up my new minivan.