Mall of Georgia Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Mall of Georgia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info

Spencer33
4/22/2015

"Great job"

My salesman Ramzi did a great job getting me into a new Jeep Renegade! He got me a great deal on the car and worked with me even though my credit was not great!

Ramzi

jp
4/21/2015

"Best car buying experience ever. "

This is the first time I have purchased a vehicle and did not have to haggle. Steve Johnson our salesman was friendly and professional. Our questions were thoroughly answered. We are very happy with our new vehicle and our new dealership.

Christian and Joe Baptiste

ccanova
4/20/2015

"New Car"

Joe Baptiste The general sales manager worked with us every step to make sure were happy with the buying experience. Our salesman Terrance Estelle was fantastic and very knowledgeable about the cars and very attentive. Thank you Mall of Georgia Chrysler!

Joe Baptiste, Terrance Estelle

Wilfreda Waller
4/18/2015

"Joe Baptiste is the New General Sales Manager. He is the bes"

Joe Baptiste was one of the most helpful people at the dealership! He was very kind and welcoming and made my 16 year old daughter and I feel very comfortable! I will definitely reccomend him to new comers! Thank you so much Joe!

Bill Martin, Terry

bkevans0502
4/16/2015

"A Truly Outstanding Experience "

These people are experienced professionals. They worked tirelessly to find the right vehicle for me, and then twice as hard to find a way that I could afford it.

Terry Diskin, Rocky Ball

blackram33
4/07/2015

"worst place ever!!!!!"

This dealership is a joke!! Nothing but rude arrogant sales people who think they are God's gift. The management team there is nothing but unprofessional liars. Went there to buy a $40k truck and got treated like I was a bum off the streets. The 2 sales people I dealt with were uneducated and made me feel like I was wasting their time. After hours of dealing with the cocky General manager who was only worried about stuffing his face with chicken and fries and his low ball trade in vaule they finally claimed they had a deal. Did all the paperwork and drove off. 7 days later they call me and tell me I have to bring the truck back because they messed up the deal with the bank. I've brought over a dozen cars in the last 5 years and have never been treated like I have here at Mall of Georgia Dodge. Upon bringing the car back and getting my trade in back I was told that me reaching out to the owner of the dealership via email about what was going on "pissed him off " and they would not sell me another car. What ever happened to customers service is key? Never again do NOT buy here!!!!

kelly,noe,jeff

mnm1086
11/15/2014

"I wish I could add more stars"

I went into this dealership simply thinking about maybe upgrading to a newer vehicle, really dreading the moment a salesperson came up to me bugging me, when I ran into a girl named Kim Porter. She was friendly and actually made looking at the cars feel more like I went there with a friend. I wanted a small suv type car, and we looked at new ones and used ones, and I ended up finding a car I never even knew existed. Kim was very knowledgeable about all the cars, and especially the VW Tiguan that i found myself falling in love with. We drove it, and then we worked on the numbers again surprisingly un-painful. I really felt as though Kim was more an advocate for me, the customer, and truly felt as though I got a great deal. The financing was also very easy. I worked with Christian, and again felt very at ease with the whole process. Suddenly I realized I bought a car, and I was actually HAPPY! I love my car and I love Mall Of Ga Dodge, and Kim!!! Thank You so much for the absolute best car buying experience i have ever had. I recommend this dealership to everyone and will most definitely go see Kim every time I get the itch for a new car. Marianne Beasley

Kim Porter, Christian E.

riglikim
11/11/2014

"Great Experience"

My salesperson Kim as WONDERFUL.. great service before..during and after the sale.. KUDOS KIM!!! We will see you in a year when we purchase out next vehicle. N. Belachew

kim Porter, Magdolina

rg27610
10/27/2014

"Incompetence at its finest"

My last visit to this dealership was a horrendous experience, after asking for my wheels to be balanced for a shimmy issue, the work was never performed and some frivolous excuse was given as to why they never did it. I got that done at an independent shop; however an apology was later given by the service manager and they asked for a second chance. Fast forward to today, I made an appointment for an oil change, battery failure, Rambox alignment, recall and a few other odds and ends taken care of. The service advisors were incompetent and kept asking me over and over what I needed even though I spelled everything out in the online appoint form. To make matters worse, I have three plans which cover alternate transportation: 1. SEBC Owner Care 2. Mopar Vehicle Protection 3. Business Link Even though I had coverage in triplicate, the service writer refused to provide alternate transportation. I walked out and shall never return.

Jana

Athensumoc
7/23/2014

"Corrupt dealership"

General manager did not care that we had a complaint about service at all. He needs to go! Insurance paid for new parts for vehicle and I caught them putting damaged parts on it. Would never go back there again!!

Matt and General manager