Mall of Georgia Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Mall of Georgia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info

brandon
4/17/2016

"Great Experince "

My car buying experience was nothing short of a miracle . I came into the car dealership with no money down and negative equity on my trade I told Mike Eubanks exactly whatI was looking for and what I was trying to do and he got it done . Mike was very approachable, he wasn't irritating & pushy like a lot of sales people & he was a pleasure to deal with . The whole sales team was great and Rich in the finance department really came through for me as well , I was very pleased . This is the second jeep that Ive bought from mall of ga Chrysler and i will be back again . I have a jeep dealership 30 sec from my house but I bypass it to deal with Mall of Ga Chrysler. Thanks guys !!!

Mike Eubanks , Rich in finance

A.Harp
3/31/2016

"Awesome and easy experience!!"

Our car buying experience was great! Mike Eubanks was a pleasure to work with. He made purchasing a car smooth and as easy as possible. His no pressure, and no hassle sales approach was a success.

Mike Eubanks

Alliee22
3/29/2016

"Best Customer Service !!!!"

Jeffery Patrick was awesome . He made sure to take my wants and needs into consideration and got me into the perfect car! I would recommend Jeff Patrick to EVERYONE!

Jeffrey Patrick

kopshomom
3/23/2016

"Bill Plachter ROCKS! "

We had visited several dealerships, only to be let down by the enticing offers to get you in the door, but not delivering on their advertising. I called this dealership, asking about sticker prices I saw on the windows on brand new vehicles, listing for $149/month. WOW! I thought we were going to get the run around again but Bill answered all my questions and within an hour, my husband and I were meeting with Bill and discussing real costs. We were very satisfied with his honesty and drew up the contract right after going for a test drive. Bill was very friendly, knowledgeable and easy to get along with. I now own two vehicles that will be serviced at this dealership and I highly recommend you give Bill a call.

Bill Plachter

andres deloya
3/16/2016

"Awesome experience!"

Simple yet very professional, they are accurate with everything, got me in and out in no time. Jeff Campbell was my sales man, he is FAST and ACCURATE. Love my new car!!

jeff cambell

happymommy
3/14/2016

"Very Satisfied, happy, pleased"

I have never been to a dealership when you weren't pushed to be sold a vehicle. I found the vehicle I was looking for on the internet and my husband went by to check it out first one day after work. He was greeted by a young man names Clay Taylor. Very very pleasant guy. Never pushed my husband into anything that day. Nicely showed him the car and told him when we were ready to come back by. And when I was ready to go look at the car myself , my husband specifically asked for Mr Clay and with no questions he went sent straight out to us. No one ever tried taking over or anything. Just best experience with a dealership I ever had!!! Thanks Clay!!

Clay Taylor

Paul
2/17/2016

"Very disappointed from the service there"

Recently i went to have my tire rotated on my RAM and had asked them to remove the wheel lock after the rotation. They came up with the excuse that I have missed few thousand miles without rotation and they can't do it cause will have to cut the wheel locks and will charge me for that….So, they can do the rotation before without cutting the locks, but when asked them to unlock the locks they can’t!!!! Anyway, I paid them to cut the locks, however they broke one of my wheel covers. So end up paying for service that I shouldn't and with broken wheel cover. Unbelievable service, right?

dmorris1969
1/31/2016

"Fast, Courteous and Knowledgeable"

After shopping several dealers in and around Athens and being disappointed with upfront pricing I turned to the internet where I found these guys. The pricing was upfront on the net so I made the hour plus drive. I was greeted immediately by Jeffrey Patrick who was quick to help. Mr. Patrick was not pushy but was someone who answered questions and lets you make the decision. His honesty gained my trust and It made my decision to purchase very easy. I was also in a press for time in which Mr.Patrick got everything completed expeditiously while keeping everything upfront, clear and well explained. After the sale Mr. Patrick took the time with my wife and I and showed us how to use all features of our car and even synced our phones to the car. In short I would buy from again and will make the trip for future service as a result of.

Jeffrey Patrick

RAE
1/26/2016

"Great Service Department"

Peaple are normally quick at the draw about slamming a company for bad service,we'll let me tell you about my expierience. I deal with an advisor by the name of Sush,Ide like to thank him for his honesty and always trying to go up and above on what's expected.They had an open check for a repair,I recently purchased a Diesel 2500,not aware on some of there characteristics of the gauges.The Tech came and asked me if I recently purchased the Truck,I answered yes,he chuckled and explain on how it all works and there was nothing wrong with it,explained it to me to where I understood and had an idea then.They could have told me all kinds of things and fell for it.Very happy and pleased with my service expierince,will consider my next Tck purchase there as well.

Sush

Dawn
1/20/2016

"Service Dept."

I have always has great service here, and if I received subpar service my personal advisor... Sam Malick, always made it right. He's a great asset to your dealership, and one of the reasons I've bought 4 vehicles from Mall of Ga. Dodge.

Sam Malick