Mall of Georgia Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Buford, Georgia 30518
Mall of Georgia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info

babesavage
4/27/2012

"My wife and I just bought a brand new Chrysler 200..."

My wife and I just bought a brand new Chrysler 200 Limited. Our salesmen was Robert Baptiste. This person knows is busy when it comes to cars and getting you into a vehicle. Once Robert has found you that perfect car, then Hopefully you will get Chad has your Finance Person. They are the 1 2 Punch in the car business. If you are ever in the Buford area and plan to buy a car, tell Robert that Babe & Savage sent you from Babe Savage Beauty, You won't be Disappointed.

Robert Baptiste, Chad

craigharwell
4/09/2012

"After 6 months of looking for a Dodge Challenger and..."

After 6 months of looking for a Dodge Challenger and being EXTREMELY tired of the car lot games that can be played, we drove 35 miles at 10:30 at night to visit the car lot so that we wouldn't be bothered. When we arrived there was still at least one sales person there. Dana greeted us and after we explained we came up at night to avoid sales people, she asked if she could at least point us in the right direction. Long story short she showed us to our desired used car side and also explained something I had never heard of from any other dealer, Disclosure cars. She then offered to leave us alone. Over the next week of watching their website, we located a new 2012 Dodge Challenger that was $1000 less than any other car on the lot. We went back on Saturday afternoon and found out that car had been advertised for only a few hours at an incorrect price. But seeing that we had a picture of the web page from the day before they honored the price. Dana was the first sales person that we have worked with that actually made us feel she was an advocate for the customer. It was the best price anywhere in the central Georgia and Middle Tennessee areas! Customer service was EXCELLENT. And even dealing with the Finance people was as enjoyable as that process can be. I certainly recommend the dealership.

Dana

s.demars
4/09/2012

"I absolutely loved working with Daniel during the..."

I absolutely loved working with Daniel during the purchase of my used car. He wasn't pushy. He was informative, polite, and down to earth. I would recommend him to anyone who wants to purchase a car there. He even helped me get a great deal on my trade-in. THANKS DANIEL!

Daniel

DurangoFan
1/25/2012

"Robert Baptiste made the car-buying experience the..."

Robert Baptiste made the car-buying experience the easiest I have ever had. He and his team were efficient, knowledgeable and fair. I would definitely go back to Robert when I am ready for another car. Great job, Robert!

Robert Baptiste

bobbymit
1/17/2012

"To Tom Sliger and the others at Mall of Georgia DJC... ..."

To Tom Sliger and the others at Mall of Georgia DJC... Just wanted to send you a note to say that my wife and children LOVE the BMW car you sold me. THANK YOU!!!! They are crazy about it! My wife was a little sad that I gave up my Camaro for her (hint - she got over it pretty quick), but was glad that I thought of the whole family more than just my silly car desires. She never really liked riding in the Camaro, cause she said it made her dizzy and since she's short, she felt she couldn't see out of the car easily. Oh well, I actually really liked the Camaro, but I love my family MORE than any sports car. And now, we can all go out and "drop the top" and have a fun time. Again, I appreciate your professionalism and willingness to work out a deal. Oh, and almost forgot... thank you Chad for making the "paper work process" go quickly and smoothly... I even made it on time to surprise the family and still make my 5 pm meeting. You're the best! All the best, Bobby Mitchell

Tom Sliger

Dodge12
1/06/2012

"This Dealer was the best Car Dealership that I have every..."

This Dealer was the best Car Dealership that I have every dealt with. Mr. Mike and Mr. Chad has really given me the encouragement that life is really not as hard as you think. I am very thankful and glad I made the long commute to Buford, GA from Douglasville, GA over 50 miles to speak with them. There are still pleasent people on this earth that will assit you regardless of your pass. Mr. Mike was very polite, very patient, and he explained everything and every option that I had. He really was very honest and let me make my on decision in the purchase and financing of my new 2012 Dodge Caliber. Mr. Chad was very polite and helpful he explained to me that there really might be other options for me with my financing and I am very greatful that I listen to his options prior to my decision whic I went with his option and it was a whole lot better. I was really stuck on what I had(Pre-Approval) when I came in but he told me Mrs Martin I will give you all options and show you what we have and I will let you make your decision. And between Mr. Mike Clinnin(Sales) and Mr. Chad(Finance) I really want to thank them both. They were very friendly and patient didn't rush me or pressure me into anything. I just want to say thank you so much for everything. I am really pleased with my car and the smoothest car purchase ever. Thank you Dazelle Martin

Mike Clinnin/Chad Bastia

jemichaels
1/03/2012

"My husband and I went to many Jeep dealers in the Atlanta..."

My husband and I went to many Jeep dealers in the Atlanta area looking for the Grand Cherokee with the features we wanted. Mike was absolutely the most knowledgeable and helpful salesperson we encountered, and he knows and likes what he's selling. He was the only dealer who encouraged us to order a vehicle, and his delivery estimate was right on target. We plan to get our service done at the Mall of Georgia Jeep dealer and hope the experience will be as good as the sales one. We were also very impressed with Magdalena, the office/financial person at the dealership. She was very knowledgeable and informative, and helped us select the best warranty for our circumstances.

Mike Clinnin, Magdelena ???

MikePaige89
12/28/2011

"Robert was extremely friendly and nice to deal with. I..."

Robert was extremely friendly and nice to deal with. I bought a 2012 Ram 1500 from him. It was my best car buying experience yet.

Robert Babstite

timmcclelland
12/24/2011

"Rocky was very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful and..."

Rocky was very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful and was never pushy. We felt like he was very honest with us based on what we told him we wanted in a car for our 20 year old son. He made the entire experience very positive along with the rest of your staff including Magadalena with all the paperwork. I would definitely recommend you to friends and family and will check with you first when I'm in the market for another JEEP. Merry Christmas! Tim McClelland

Rocky Ball

KenAkins
12/16/2011

"We went to see an internet special used Hyundai. The..."

We went to see an internet special used Hyundai. The price was set below what we perceived to be below market and the CarFax was clear. The car was immaculate. We were not pressured at all to look at or consider other vehicles, nor were we pressured to sign up for the extended warranty. We felt as though we lost ground on the trade-in component of the sale, but still were satisfied with the deal. Dana was very courteous throughout the process. The business rep was quite efficient and courteous. The one down side was the tires were under-inflated, requiring a return trip for N2.

Dana Kearney