Mall of Georgia Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Buford, Georgia 30518
Mall of Georgia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info

ColleenT
5/20/2016

"This is where you want buy your new car! SERIOUSLY!"

I've been looking for a new truck for a while. I've called several competitors and never received a call back. I was just about to give up when I thought I'd try one more dealership; The Mall of Georgia Chrysler Dodge Jeep in Buford. Right away I knew I came to the right place! Amit Shekar was my sales professional and he truly helped guide me and explained every step of the way! The rest of the team made sure I was comfortable and not rushed. Everyone was genuinely happy and enthusiastic. We all enjoyed the lighthearted atmosphere. Rich Mahoney (Business Manager) took great care of me! Negotiations went smoothly and I was very happy with the final sales price! Normally purchasing a new car falls in line with a root canal but these guys TRULY made the whole experience a pleasure! Hands down they've earned my business for life!

Amit Shekar and Rich Mahoney

FiremanJC
5/20/2016

"Excellent Car Buying Experience!!! "

Mike Ubanks, provided outstanding customer service, when it came to making my 'not planned' new SUV purchase. Simply was brining in my vehicle to get serviced and during the waiting period Mr. Ubanks explained the benefits to trading in my current vehicle and making a new car purchase. I have purchased many vehicles over the years, but have not had the pleasure of getting exceptional car knowledge, wonderful customer and great follow up after my purchase was made. James

Mike Ubanks

cg123
5/13/2016

"Great first time buying experience!"

I worked with JC and got myself into a new 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and had a great time overall. He made it a fun buying experience!

JC

Hank
5/03/2016

"I had a rocky start but these guys did the right thing! "

Jake and I had a misunderstanding bit in the end the dealership did right by me and I couldn't ask for more! They did go above and beyond to make sure they had a happy customer! I will return for service and sales in the future of needed! I recommend them! Thanks again!

Jake Ricker, Vic Salerno, Noe Ponce

phillytrnsplnt
5/02/2016

"Best dealership in all of GA! "

I couldn't have asked for a better experience when shopping & buying a new car! JC, my Sales Consultant, is is an amazing person, really went to bat for me, was as patient as could be & took care of me like I was kin! Not only did he find the vehicle i needed but he worked the price to a very affordable monthly payment. Not to mention Germaine in Financing, did a stand up job on getting me financed! I don't plan on going anywhere else next time I'm in the market for a vehicle :)

JC Colister

Scott D Cohen
4/21/2016

"Honesty and Professionalism "

I recently started my search for a new vehicle and having been to many lots over the course of the past few weeks I have had the fortune and misfortune to see some of Metro Atlanta's best and worst car dealerships firsthand. I would like to thank the courtesy, professionalism and time given by Bill Plachter, their USAA and TrueCar Representative. I had talked with him the previous day and set up and appointment and told him I was at least a month out from buying and explained my situation. When I came in to the store, the staff were all friendly and zero pressure. I know the sense of urgency in the car business and most dealer will try to sell you a car or a truck today. Bill and his manager fully understood and trusted where I was coming from and didn't attempt to push the issue once. In turn this really built my trust in Bill and his management team. Bill answered all my questions or knew the person with the answer. I also wanted to give big thanks to the F&I Team. Normally you don't get to talk to them until you settle on a vehicle and you a working on financing., but as this was my first time considering a Chrysler product I wanted information about the extended warranties and didn't want to have to be mulling the information over after working on all the other paperwork. They came out and talked to me and explained the different levels and the costs. Plus which ones would benefit me and my buying and driving habits. Truly exceptional customer service from sales all the way the to the General Sale Manager. I can say one thing for sure, if my wife and I decide of the Ram 1500 there is no doubt Bill and Mall of Georgia Chrysler Dodge Jeep earned my business.

Bill Plachter

brandon
4/17/2016

"Great Experince "

My car buying experience was nothing short of a miracle . I came into the car dealership with no money down and negative equity on my trade I told Mike Eubanks exactly whatI was looking for and what I was trying to do and he got it done . Mike was very approachable, he wasn't irritating & pushy like a lot of sales people & he was a pleasure to deal with . The whole sales team was great and Rich in the finance department really came through for me as well , I was very pleased . This is the second jeep that Ive bought from mall of ga Chrysler and i will be back again . I have a jeep dealership 30 sec from my house but I bypass it to deal with Mall of Ga Chrysler. Thanks guys !!!

Mike Eubanks , Rich in finance

A.Harp
3/31/2016

"Awesome and easy experience!!"

Our car buying experience was great! Mike Eubanks was a pleasure to work with. He made purchasing a car smooth and as easy as possible. His no pressure, and no hassle sales approach was a success.

Mike Eubanks

Alliee22
3/29/2016

"Best Customer Service !!!!"

Jeffery Patrick was awesome . He made sure to take my wants and needs into consideration and got me into the perfect car! I would recommend Jeff Patrick to EVERYONE!

Jeffrey Patrick

kopshomom
3/23/2016

"Bill Plachter ROCKS! "

We had visited several dealerships, only to be let down by the enticing offers to get you in the door, but not delivering on their advertising. I called this dealership, asking about sticker prices I saw on the windows on brand new vehicles, listing for $149/month. WOW! I thought we were going to get the run around again but Bill answered all my questions and within an hour, my husband and I were meeting with Bill and discussing real costs. We were very satisfied with his honesty and drew up the contract right after going for a test drive. Bill was very friendly, knowledgeable and easy to get along with. I now own two vehicles that will be serviced at this dealership and I highly recommend you give Bill a call.

Bill Plachter