Mall of Georgia Ford

4525 Nelson Brogdon Blvd (HWY 20),
Buford, Georgia 30518
Mall of Georgia Ford Info
About Mall of Georgia Ford

Mall of Georgia Ford is the #1 Ford dealership in Georgia! We are proud to continue our longstanding tradition of offering the finest new Ford vehicles pre-owned vehicles of every Make & Model. All at the absolute lowest prices available! We are Gwinnett’s oldest operating and largest Ford dealership, and we couldn’t have done it without you, the customer! From all of us at Mall of Georgia Ford, thank you for your continued loyalty. We promise to continue to offer great Ford cars, trucks, and SUVs for years to come, so stop in today and rediscover why we are your #1 Ford dealer!

About Mall of Georgia Ford

Sunday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM

WaldoJ
2/20/2012

"Went in looking for a 2012 Ford Focus. Percy was our..."

Went in looking for a 2012 Ford Focus. Percy was our salesman for the afternoon. Percy was a very nice gentleman. He was easy going and put absolutely no pressure on myself nor my fiance. After we both finished test driving the Focus we decided to talk some numbers with the dealership. I had a trade-in and was just curious how it would all work out. Percy introduced us to Kevin, the assistant sales manager, who was very friendly and loved to laugh. Percy sat us down in his office and asked what we were looking for exactly. We were interested in a dark gray Focus with the MyFord Touch and Sync. That is the only options we wanted. Percy found the exact vehicle we wanted after a few minutes "at a sister dealership." He took my keys so they could look at my trade-in. Without the trade-in nothing else really mattered. So we waited for approximately 30 minutes. At that time Percy returned to the office and had a very minuscule offer on my trade-in and someone had worked the numbers for the car we were interested in. How nice of them! I told Percy that without the value of my trade-in coming up significantly that no deal would be reached. I asked Percy to try again with the trade-in value and he did the typical dealer "okay, initial here" on a non-official document. I refused and he calmy stated that he understood and walked away. Enter Kevin. Kevin brought in the same piece of paper that Percy had just shown us and sat down across from us. He asked all kinds of questions related to what we were looking for and what value I needed out of my trade-in. We were $3500 apart and I had kbb.com to back me up. He left the office. A few minutes later he came back with another trade-in offer. He bumped it by $1000. Still not good enough! He then told me that the only way they could match my terms on the trade-in would be if I bought a car off their lot and not have it shipped in. The only option in the dark gray was a well equipped Focus with options we had no desire to own, but we decided to move forward and see where the numbers ended up. Kevin left the office once again. After 10 or 15 minutes Kevin returned with a new piece of paper with new numbers on it. The trade-in value was acceptable, the value of the car was a bit high but he made up for it by entering in $3950 in the incentives box. I quickly asked what incentives were included and he dodged the question saying "These are just the numbers we worked out." The numbers were right in line with what we were looking for and agreed on the deal. Kevin left the office and Percy came back in with a credit application. The three of us exclaimed "Wow, what a good deal!" and my fiance and I thought we had purchased a vehicle... Percy filled out the credit application himself. He was approximately half way through with it when Kevin entered the office and grabbed the paper with the numbers on it and stormed out. I yelled at him in a joking manner "You better not change those numbers Kevin!" and he said he wouldn't. A minute or so later Kevin reentered stating "wait wait there has been a mistake" and had a NEW piece of paper in his hand. I immediately focus on the bottom line that had the vehicle price and it had went up $2950 in the span of just a few minutes! I promptly asked what happened and Kevin said someone else entered a typo! The incentives box that Kevin had presented me 5 minutes earlier had dropped from $3950 to $1000. How was that a typo? He blamed it on some guy named Eric. A faceless void I'm certain. I wanted to give them a chance to make it right. Typos are understandable and surely they would work with us to meet somewhere in the middle as they had clearly tugged at our heart strings and then yanked them out entirely! Nope. Kevin wouldn't budge an inch on the price. He kept blaming Eric for the typo yet offered nothing in return to make it right. At this point I was livid. I blessed some saints and said some hail marys in Kevin's direction, shook Percy's hand and walked out of the dealership. My anger was out of emotion clearly, but my biggest problem with this entire process is the fact that they offered nothing after making a typo. If they made a typo in their favor, it would have never been mentioned. This non-trustworthy nature of car salesman and (st)ealerships will continue into the foreseeable future simply because they do not care about the customer. They care about the bottom line. How many cars have we sold this month? Its disappointing. I know I'll never do business with them again nor will anyone I come into contact with who is in the market for a vehicle.

Percy, Kevin

Mall of Georgia Ford responded to this review

March 27, 2012

We messed up. We made a web-desking error and we were already down to nothing, really. To continue on that course was not practical. We caught the error and explained it to WaldoJ. We knew there was nothing we could say that was going to make this situation any better. But; we were responsible and owned up to our mistake prior to any deal; showed the correct pricing; and lost WaldoJ as a Customer. We are sorry this happened. We have the highest regard for our customers but we are human and we did mishandle this one . . . innocently. We are DealeRaters Dealership of the Year for 2011 . . . that means we get it right 99% of the time. James King, Systems & Marketing

Mall of Georgia Ford responded to this review

March 27, 2012

DVW1957
2/19/2012

"Bought a Certified Pre-owned 2011 Expedition EL. ..."

Bought a Certified Pre-owned 2011 Expedition EL. Outstanding experience. Highly recommend. Ask for Ike Nwokoro, sales. I feel I got the best deal possible. I had looked for 3 months before driving 200 miles to buy from Mall of Georgia Ford.

Ike Nwokoro

purple 13
2/17/2012

"Everyone at the Mall of Ga. Ford dealership from our..."

Everyone at the Mall of Ga. Ford dealership from our salesman( michael Hutchinson) to the financing dept. (Ken Brewer) went out of their way to be friendly and helpful. When we sat down to discuss our deal you could tell they really wanted to put us in the cars that we had chosen. We felt we got a fair and reasonable deal. We were satisfied with our deal and love our cars.

Michael Hutchinson / Ken Brewer

gthanley
2/16/2012

"My experience with Adrian Turnbull was very friendly and..."

My experience with Adrian Turnbull was very friendly and professional. I did not feel pressured. I would very much recommend Adrian and the Mall of Ga. Ford to be the place for a great deal. Allison Clack was friendly and helpful. Professional in every way. Overall a great experience!

Adrian Turnbull and Allison Clack

joshmiz
2/13/2012

"I did my research. Contacted the others around town. Got..."

I did my research. Contacted the others around town. Got my lowest number and then i decided to contact Percy Stepp at MallofGa. Gave him my numbers and asked if he could beat it. he called me back in 10 minutes and he was our guy. My dad and I have bought three vehicles from Percy and he's the one who is the fairest among Car salesman. That's a pretty good compilment for such a cut throat industry. I trust this man!

Percy Stepp

allenshaw
2/09/2012

"On January 21, 2012 we went to Mall Of Ga Ford to look at..."

On January 21, 2012 we went to Mall Of Ga Ford to look at some new cars. We were greeted in a friendly manner and Len Allen held out his hand with an offer to assist us with any questions we had. We startd out looking at the Ford Fusion but then moved to the 2012 Ford Taurus after learning about the great sales incentive that Len told us about. We were very indecisive and Len was more than patient in making every effort to fine tune exactly what we told him we liked in both color and options and even checked availibility at other dealerships if that is what it took to help us get what we were looking for. During entire visit which took several hours, he was courteous and professional and gained our trust by being friendly and going the extra mile. Never once, did he loose patience or make us feel like anything other than his most valauble customer. After many trips behind the door to try and get approval of the price we were wanting ,we finally became the buyer of a beautiful new Ford Taurus. Kevin helped at the end to push the deal through and we must add that he was so friendly and willing to make our time spent there a success for both ourselves and the dealership.. He smiled the whole time and displayed extreme professional courtesy. He even approved an added bonus of a full tank of gas. We moved on to fianance and R Ken Brewer was both friendly and very knowledgeable about everything involved to complete the paperwork and very efficiently prepared the documents and explained various options. After the car was ready to go Len Allen took us out to the car and again very patiently showed us how to use the options and sent up the SYNC by pairing my cell phone.. He added to feel free to call if we had any questions or concerns.This was a great experience and we are loving our new car.

Len Allen(sales) Kevin ( mgr) R Ken Brewer (finance)

Howard Gil Guggenheimer
2/08/2012

"Everyone in the dealership performed professionally. The..."

Everyone in the dealership performed professionally. The service department inspection and preventive maintenance they performed was flawless. We traded in two automobiles for one. Everyone was accommodating. We were given a fair interest rate, and the car we purchased was discounted unexpectedly so we could afford the premium 2 year extended warranty program. All in all it was a wonderful experience and we are truly enjoying our new (to us)car.

Nathan Muse & Brian the Finance Manager

gaylafair
2/07/2012

"Heads above the other 9 dealerships (2 other Ford..."

Heads above the other 9 dealerships (2 other Ford d'ships) I visited in looking for a car. Len actually listened to what I wanted in a car, how much I could spend, etc. Eric was very flexible and creative in negotiating the price. Carol and Brian were efficient in discussing and working through financing. I got a great car at a good price. Overall terrific experience, from soup to nuts. Highly recommend.

Len Allen, Eric, Carol Thomas, Brian Cloer

ctindol
2/02/2012

"Mike Dodson and Lee Newton worked hard to find the right..."

Mike Dodson and Lee Newton worked hard to find the right truck for me and busted tail, even after closing time, to get everything done so I could drive the truck out that night. I had researched the price on Consumer Reports and they gave me the price at the low end and gave me fair value for my Toyota. I love my truck!

Mike Dodson

Bobwno
1/25/2012

"Great experience have bought a lot of vehicles and the..."

Great experience have bought a lot of vehicles and the professionalism and service at MOGF is way above all others. Highly recommend this dealership. Shawn Hetrick is a hard working committed individual who works very hard to make the sale but more importantly to satisfy the customer. I am a repeat customer with Shawn and MOGF only because it was a great buying experience.

Shawn Hetrick