Mall of Georgia Ford

Chestatee Ford

Billy Howell Ford Lincoln

mboyette
4/05/2012

"Johnny Hall is a pleasure to deal with. He is very..."

Johnny Hall is a pleasure to deal with. He is very knowledgeable and carefully took the time to answer all of our questions with easy to understand answers. Johnny is not pushy. He understands the scope of the decision to buy a vehicle and I really appreciated that. He is one of the Key reasons why we purchased our truck at Mall of Georgia Ford and I will be aksing for him when we buy our next car.

Johnny Hall

hotchevy68
4/02/2012

"My experience with Mall of Ga. Ford was excellent. The..."

My experience with Mall of Ga. Ford was excellent. The entire staff was very pleasant and was able to answer all my questions about the car I purchased. They were great at explaining how all the features worked. I will return when I am ready to purchase another Ford.

Tom Richards

bbevan
3/21/2012

"The customer service was great and the people in the..."

The customer service was great and the people in the sales department were very friendly and I was able to get my car very quickly that day. The sales person that was helping me (Jessie Smith) knew I wanted the car and did everything he could and as quickly as he could to get me the car I wanted. Overall the experience with the sales department was great.

Jessie Smith

Fordik
3/15/2012

"Dale Lawrence was very helpful and very friendly while..."

Dale Lawrence was very helpful and very friendly while purchasing new Ford Focus. I'm very happy and pleased with my new vehicle and will recommend Mall of Georgia Ford to all my friends.

kg4kuv
3/13/2012

"I would highly recommend this dealership and salesman Tom..."

I would highly recommend this dealership and salesman Tom Richards. Tom was very helpful and courteous. He paid special attention to my needs and helped me find the right vehicle. Great customer service and followup after the sale. I will make my next purchase at Mall of Georgia Ford. I have purchased alot of vehicles over the years and this by far was one of the best buying experiences. Fantastic Job Tom and Mall of Georgia Ford. Thanks, Fred G. Dallas, GA

Tom Richards

david kearns
3/03/2012

"Steve Singleton was the best salesman I have had the..."

Steve Singleton was the best salesman I have had the pleasure to do business with. He was so knowledgeable about the vehicle,even though it was not a ford. He walked us thru every system on the nitro, every car we had looked at before chosing the nitro,was like talking to someone who had owned every car we looked at.

steve singleton

Hutch92
3/03/2012

"Everyone at the dealership was outstanding. It has been..."

Everyone at the dealership was outstanding. It has been over 15 years since I have purchased a new vehicle. It was a pleasure working with Dale Lawrence, Kevin McBride and Roger Luker. I purchased my new Ford F-150 from Mall of Georgia at Buford without seeing the vehicle because I live in Florida. I explain to Dale and Kevin what I was looking for and the price. They both went out of the way to help me and to make sure I got what we want. I would highly recommend the Mall of Georgia Ford to anyone that is looking to purchase a new Ford. David Hutchins

WaldoJ
2/20/2012

"Went in looking for a 2012 Ford Focus. Percy was our..."

Went in looking for a 2012 Ford Focus. Percy was our salesman for the afternoon. Percy was a very nice gentleman. He was easy going and put absolutely no pressure on myself nor my fiance. After we both finished test driving the Focus we decided to talk some numbers with the dealership. I had a trade-in and was just curious how it would all work out. Percy introduced us to Kevin, the assistant sales manager, who was very friendly and loved to laugh. Percy sat us down in his office and asked what we were looking for exactly. We were interested in a dark gray Focus with the MyFord Touch and Sync. That is the only options we wanted. Percy found the exact vehicle we wanted after a few minutes "at a sister dealership." He took my keys so they could look at my trade-in. Without the trade-in nothing else really mattered. So we waited for approximately 30 minutes. At that time Percy returned to the office and had a very minuscule offer on my trade-in and someone had worked the numbers for the car we were interested in. How nice of them! I told Percy that without the value of my trade-in coming up significantly that no deal would be reached. I asked Percy to try again with the trade-in value and he did the typical dealer "okay, initial here" on a non-official document. I refused and he calmy stated that he understood and walked away. Enter Kevin. Kevin brought in the same piece of paper that Percy had just shown us and sat down across from us. He asked all kinds of questions related to what we were looking for and what value I needed out of my trade-in. We were $3500 apart and I had kbb.com to back me up. He left the office. A few minutes later he came back with another trade-in offer. He bumped it by $1000. Still not good enough! He then told me that the only way they could match my terms on the trade-in would be if I bought a car off their lot and not have it shipped in. The only option in the dark gray was a well equipped Focus with options we had no desire to own, but we decided to move forward and see where the numbers ended up. Kevin left the office once again. After 10 or 15 minutes Kevin returned with a new piece of paper with new numbers on it. The trade-in value was acceptable, the value of the car was a bit high but he made up for it by entering in $3950 in the incentives box. I quickly asked what incentives were included and he dodged the question saying "These are just the numbers we worked out." The numbers were right in line with what we were looking for and agreed on the deal. Kevin left the office and Percy came back in with a credit application. The three of us exclaimed "Wow, what a good deal!" and my fiance and I thought we had purchased a vehicle... Percy filled out the credit application himself. He was approximately half way through with it when Kevin entered the office and grabbed the paper with the numbers on it and stormed out. I yelled at him in a joking manner "You better not change those numbers Kevin!" and he said he wouldn't. A minute or so later Kevin reentered stating "wait wait there has been a mistake" and had a NEW piece of paper in his hand. I immediately focus on the bottom line that had the vehicle price and it had went up $2950 in the span of just a few minutes! I promptly asked what happened and Kevin said someone else entered a typo! The incentives box that Kevin had presented me 5 minutes earlier had dropped from $3950 to $1000. How was that a typo? He blamed it on some guy named Eric. A faceless void I'm certain. I wanted to give them a chance to make it right. Typos are understandable and surely they would work with us to meet somewhere in the middle as they had clearly tugged at our heart strings and then yanked them out entirely! Nope. Kevin wouldn't budge an inch on the price. He kept blaming Eric for the typo yet offered nothing in return to make it right. At this point I was livid. I blessed some saints and said some hail marys in Kevin's direction, shook Percy's hand and walked out of the dealership. My anger was out of emotion clearly, but my biggest problem with this entire process is the fact that they offered nothing after making a typo. If they made a typo in their favor, it would have never been mentioned. This non-trustworthy nature of car salesman and (st)ealerships will continue into the foreseeable future simply because they do not care about the customer. They care about the bottom line. How many cars have we sold this month? Its disappointing. I know I'll never do business with them again nor will anyone I come into contact with who is in the market for a vehicle.

Percy, Kevin

Mall of Georgia Ford responded to this review

March 27, 2012

We messed up. We made a web-desking error and we were already down to nothing, really. To continue on that course was not practical. We caught the error and explained it to WaldoJ. We knew there was nothing we could say that was going to make this situation any better. But; we were responsible and owned up to our mistake prior to any deal; showed the correct pricing; and lost WaldoJ as a Customer. We are sorry this happened. We have the highest regard for our customers but we are human and we did mishandle this one . . . innocently. We are DealeRaters Dealership of the Year for 2011 . . . that means we get it right 99% of the time. James King, Systems & Marketing

Mall of Georgia Ford responded to this review

March 27, 2012

DVW1957
2/19/2012

"Bought a Certified Pre-owned 2011 Expedition EL. ..."

Bought a Certified Pre-owned 2011 Expedition EL. Outstanding experience. Highly recommend. Ask for Ike Nwokoro, sales. I feel I got the best deal possible. I had looked for 3 months before driving 200 miles to buy from Mall of Georgia Ford.

Ike Nwokoro

purple 13
2/17/2012

"Everyone at the Mall of Ga. Ford dealership from our..."

Everyone at the Mall of Ga. Ford dealership from our salesman( michael Hutchinson) to the financing dept. (Ken Brewer) went out of their way to be friendly and helpful. When we sat down to discuss our deal you could tell they really wanted to put us in the cars that we had chosen. We felt we got a fair and reasonable deal. We were satisfied with our deal and love our cars.

Ken Brewer