Mall of Georgia Ford

Mall of Georgia Ford

Call
Mall of Georgia Ford Info
About Mall of Georgia Ford

Mall of Georgia Ford is the #1 Ford dealership in Georgia! We are proud to continue our longstanding tradition of offering the finest new Ford vehicles pre-owned vehicles of every Make & Model. All at the absolute lowest prices available! We are Gwinnett’s oldest operating and largest Ford dealership, and we couldn’t have done it without you, the customer! From all of us at Mall of Georgia Ford, thank you for your continued loyalty. We promise to continue to offer great Ford cars, trucks, and SUVs for years to come, so stop in today and rediscover why we are your #1 Ford dealer!

About Mall of Georgia Ford

Sunday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM

"My experiance at Mall of Georgia Ford was Great. Brent..."

My experiance at Mall of Georgia Ford was Great. Brent Kleen worked my deal for me and put me in the truck I wanted with a payment that I wanted and got me a great deal on my trade and my FX4.

Brent Kleen

"I enjoyed my experience at Mall of Georgia Ford. I was..."

I enjoyed my experience at Mall of Georgia Ford. I was met when we arrived and invited inside and offered coffee while I waited for Shawn Hetrick. Shawn promptly attended to our needs and questions. The overall experience was great. Everyone at the dealership was friendly, and did everything possible to make my overall experience a pleasant experience. No high pressure approach from anyone at the dealership, giving us time to select the vehicle that fit our needs. I will definitely recommend both Mall of Georgia Ford and Shawn Hetrick to anyone interested in a vehicle purchase.

Shawn Hetrick

"Buying a new car from Mall of Georgia Ford was a great..."

Buying a new car from Mall of Georgia Ford was a great experience. They were knowledge about the Ford Edges (the car we bought) as well as other similar cars in the same class. They understood when my wife and I wanted to wait a day before we made our decision and we didn't feel pressured to buy a car that day. They were also willing to work with us on the price. Mall of Georgia Ford was extremely helpful getting us the best car that met our needs and fit into our budget. If you are looking to buy a Ford product, I highly recommend Michael Hutchinson with Mall of Georgia Ford.

"We were very pleased with our visit and subsequent..."

We were very pleased with our visit and subsequent purchase of our new Ford Escape. Mike was really easy to work with. He answered all of our questions and made us very comfortable with our decision to buy at Mall of GA Ford. We would definitely send our friends to see Mike Dodson. Satisfied customer~ Leigh Bailey

Mike Dodson

"After being less than impressed with a local Jeep..."

After being less than impressed with a local Jeep dealership salesman and product, I drove up to the Ford lot and met with Len Allen to talk through our options for 4 door family vehicles. His professionalism and knowledge of the product made my wife and I confident that we had found the right resource to buy a truck. The process went so smooth and satisfying that we returned two weeks later to buy another car. Great product and great people at Mall of Georgia Ford.

Len Allen

"The Mall of Georgia team is first rate. Brent Kleen is..."

The Mall of Georgia team is first rate. Brent Kleen is the best car sales person I have ever dealt with. The entire staff is knowledgeable, courteous, helpful and service oriented. I fully recommend Mall of Georgia Ford for your new car purchase.

Brent Kllen

"This was probably the best experience I have ever had..."

This was probably the best experience I have ever had buying a car. Kenney Jordan was extremely knowledgeable about the 2012 Explorer that I purchased. He explained all the features on this vehicle and there are quite a few! He helped me to set up the Sync system with my IPhone and never once during the sale did I feel pressured into buying. I would definitely recommend Mall of Georgia Ford to anyone looking to buy a new vehicle.

Kenney Jordan, Mike Jordan

"I have never been a "fan" of buying a vehicle. ..."

I have never been a "fan" of buying a vehicle. I hate the games that sales people play regarding pricing. Adrian was not high pressure and made the experience more pleasant than I have experienced in a very long time.

Adrian Turnbull

"Paul Carahan responded to my e-mail inquiry..."

Paul Carahan responded to my e-mail inquiry immediately.Paul advised they did not have the Candy Apple Fusion SE in stock but would find one for me.Lee Newton assisted Paul in securing the vehicle I desired from Huntsville, Al. Paul ans Lee kept me updated every step of the way. They were also able to beat the deal I was working in Macon.Paul meet my wife and I at the dealership when came to sign the paperwork. One of the sales mangers introduced himself to us.Paul and another dealership employee showed my wife and I how the SYNC system worked and helped us set up our password to access the SYNC website. Paul also went over the basic operation of the vehicle bumber to bumber before we left to head home to Macon. Paul advised us to call him if we had any questions. Paul called the next day to see if we were enjoying the vehicle and had any questions. dealing with Paul, Lee & the MOGF staff was a pleasure.

Paul Carahan, Lee Newton

"Salesman, Kevin McBride, was very attentive to my needs..."

Salesman, Kevin McBride, was very attentive to my needs and was a pleasure to work with. It would have been nice if the General Manager would have personally thanked me for my new car purchase. I could have purchased my car from several other Ford dealerships, but chose Mall of GA Ford due to Kevin McBride's dedication to meeting my needs and closing the deal.

Kevin McBride