Manfredi Motors Inc - Service Center

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Overall Rating N/A

Manfredi Motors Inc - Service Center
Manfredi Motors Inc - Service Center Info
Is this your service center?
Is this your service center?

Nearby Certified Service Centers

2 Service Center Reviews

"Would I recommend this dealership? As a woman who knows..."

Would I recommend this dealership? As a woman who knows nothing about cars, I cant rate their cars, but let me rate their customer service for you. It leaves much to be desired, at the least. My mother, about to retire in two weeks, uses her car to drive from Staten Island to Long Island City each day. You can imagine how difficult it's been for to take public transportation. For the entire ten days as of today, so far, they have promised a call back to my mom, my husband, myself and my brother. Because every couple of days, one of us has been on the phone because every couple of days, they promise to call us "tomorrow". Yesterday, Rocco told us that the GMPP adjuster was there as we speak (how convient he was there right when I called), and told me that he'd call me back and let me know what was happening as soon as the adjuster left. He did not. This morning I called, the phone kept ringing. So, I called the manufacturer's headquarters. When they called, they spoke with Burt, who was the orignal person who kept promising to call tomorrow - Burt told them he had spoken to my brother and told him what was going on - that was Monday and he promised my brother a call tomorrow to let my mom know what was happening. Today is Thursday - no calls. The manufacterer is now involved to see the repair through and I have also filed a formal complaint with the Better Business Bureau. I would never recommend you bring any repair work to this dealer, if you are under warranty. Because, if their not rolling in the cash that day, they don't care. TRUST THE MANFREDI WAY???? I don't think so. As a matter of fact, I would love to call Mr. Manfredi himself and ask him what he thinks of his the customer service job his people over at Manfredi Chevrolet are doing - particularly Burt and Rocco. My next move is going to be seven on your side and shame shame shame on fox five. I hope this matter will be resolved as my mom needs her car - It is a necessity when you live on Staten Island and this whole issue and the way MANFREDI has handled themselves is unacceptable if you want to be a self proclaimed expert in customer service. Shame on you Manfredi... Shame on you! I might just right a daily review until this issue resolved to let everyone know how many days it took you to do the right thing.

Burt and Rocco

"You can use your warranty as toilet paper here. They will..."

You can use your warranty as toilet paper here. They will always find some excuse as to why your particular repair isn't covered. After they attempted to scam me for a covered repair, I called Hyundai who verified that I was indeed covered for said repair and put me on a conference call w/ a thug with a tattoo "Vinny Boy" on his bicep. Vinny Boy tried to tell Hyundai that I wasn't the original owner of the vehicle and was thus, not qualified under the warrany. This was despite the fact that I bought the car right off their showroom and had purchased the extended warranty from them. Needless to say, Hyundai told the thief to fix the car at no charge. Stay far away from these thieves.

Vinny Boy

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.