Mankato Ford Lincoln

1935 Madison Avenue, Mankato, Minnesota 56001 Directions

...and take advantage of all we have to offer with ourCertified Dealership Program.

6 Reviews of Mankato Ford Lincoln

September 26, 2015

"Ripped off "

- Mankato Ford ripped me off

We purchased a used vehicle that they stated was in "excellent condition" (3) days later the transmission went out. I contacted them they refused help

Sale manager
February 08, 2014

"My fiancee and I purchased a new and a used pair of Fords..."

- fscott5

My fiancee and I purchased a new and a used pair of Fords from Erik. The second I went online and asked about a car, Erik was there with immediate online assistance. He answered my questions as fast as I could ask them. He found a buyer for our trade-in before we came in to purchase our trucks. He knows sales, Ford's, Chevy's and any other vehicles. Best dealership I've ever been to since I bought my first car. Go there, ask for Erik and he'll do the rest! Great experience all around

Erik Olson
July 30, 2013

"High pressure sales, I felt like I was being pushed the..."

- coreyinkato

High pressure sales, I felt like I was being pushed the whole way. it was a draining experience I wouldn't wish on anyone. Overall a very uncomfortable ordeal. Don't be fooled by the nice talk, this dealership is after the sale, after that you are on your own.

Jason
April 24, 2013

"Very pleased with how easy it was to purchase my 2011..."

- salewis

Very pleased with how easy it was to purchase my 2011 Escape. Shea was informative, friendly and great to do business with. Highly recommend and am very happy with purchase!

Nicholas Wegman

Shea Aamot

December 31, 2012

"Matt Luiken was very helpful in our purchase of a used..."

- landlockedmn

Matt Luiken was very helpful in our purchase of a used Chrysler. He got us a fair trade and was conscientious during the contract process. I would return to and refer him in the future.

Matt Luiken

November 29, 2012

"My husband and I where just looking at used trucks, was..."

- Aprilph

My husband and I where just looking at used trucks, was not going to purchase that day. Dealership personal helped change our minds. We where not sure how the process was going to turn out because I just recently paid off all my high balanced medical bills from my breast cancer treatment/surgeries. We where able to receive approval and drove home our truck purchase.

Mike Miskowic