Mark Jacobson Toyota

4516 Durham-Chapel Hill Blvd,
Durham, North Carolina 27707
Mark Jacobson Toyota Info
About Mark Jacobson Toyota

Mark Jacobson Toyota of Durham offers 3 big showrooms of new Toyota and used cars near Raleigh. Ask about our free $25 Gift Card with Test Drive. We are conveniently located in south Durham just minutes north of I-40 at Exit 270 (15-501). Take a short drive and enjoy our huge selection, low internet pricing, and outstanding customer service! Here are just a few of the differences that set Mark Jacobson Toyota apart from other car dealerships in the area. - All new vehicles sold by Mark Jacobson Toyota come with a Lifetime Powertrain Warranty. This lifetime limited non-factory warranty is good for unlimited time, and unlimited miles at participating dealers nationwide. And unlike other dealers' programs, servicing your car at other facilities will not void the Mark Jacobson Lifetime Warranty! - We offer a 3-Day Money Back Guarantee on all pre-owned vehicles we sell. - We provide truck maintenance and repairs. - We have our own Durham Body Shop to help you with collision repairs - We offer diagnostic testing and state inspections. - We have a fully stocked Toyota parts and truck accessories facility. - We have a professional finance department to help you arrange car loans and leases that fit your budget. - Our truck center staff is friendly, knowledgeable and enthusiastic. We know that prospective customers are extremely well educated when researching their next vehicle. Mark Jacobson Toyota has made it easy to get all the available vehicle information so you can spend less time researching and more time enjoying your purchase. Check out our new specials and used specials for additional savings on your next vehicle. Visit us soon at 4516 Durham Chapel Hill Blvd. in Durham and see why Mark Jacobson Toyota has become the preferred dealer for Carrboro, Chapel Hill, Durham, Graham, Raleigh, Fayetteville, Cary, Apex and Wake Forest car-shoppers. Ready to set up a test drive? Please call us toll-free at 1-800-643-6236.

About Mark Jacobson Toyota Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM

Fdaye3293
3/26/2015

"2nd time buyer"

I spent an afternoon with Carl Claiborne last week and drove home in 2011 Ford Escape. Carl was very patient with me and answered all of my questions. He really went out of his way to make sure that I was purchasing something that I wanted and would enjoy driving. My overall experience was great.

Carl Claiborne

alh1127
3/26/2015

"Edwin is the man!"

I recently purchased a 2014 4-Runner from Mark Jacobson Toyota in Durham, and I couldn't be happier. I was recommended Edwin from a friend, and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a car. He has a wonderful personality while still remaining professional.

edwin

yeltnata

"11 years later....."

And the experience is even better! I was so pleased with my purchasing process 11 years ago when it was Toyota of Durham that I came straight back to MJT when I realized I needed another vehicle. I am still driving that vehicle but with 2 teenagers who are of driving age, I really need another vehicle. I went in unsure if I was going to purchase and totally unsure of what to purchase. Jason Schiffman was the first salesperson that approached us. He exemplifies what a salesperson should be....patient, kind, more patient, helpful, tireless of a customer's indecisiveness, funny, still patient, determined, honest, extremely knowledgeable, and seems to really love his job working to help put people in the vehicle of their choice and at a price they can afford. I would definitely recommend this dealership and Jason as your salesperson ..an unbeatable combination! Thank you for making this such and easy, pain-free, and fun experience. :)

Jason Schiffman and a great finance guy whose name I don't recall

kahay
3/25/2015

"Car Purchase Mark Jacobson"

My husband and I purchased a Chrysler 200 today and Mary Garrison was our sales representative. Mary was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and helped us make a purchase to fit our needs. Mary provided professional, courteous service and she was very patient with us throughout the process. We will definitely recommend her to our family and friends! Donald and Kathy Battle

Mary Garrison

SRoberts
3/25/2015

"Purchased a 2015 Tacoma"

Both Louis and the sales manager of the truck center were great to work with! I love the fact that there are so many former military members working in the center. Louis was amazing to work with and truly did everything he could to get us in our new truck. He gave us space when we needed to talk and was there to answer every question we had. The test drive showed us all aspects of the truck and Louis was very knowledgeable. The entire process went very smoothly and the truck was presented to us clean and ready to go. I had an issue with the tint on one of the windows a few weeks later and not only was it handled much faster than expected, they filled up my tank for me too! From start to finish this was a great experience and I would definitely buy from them again. They did everything they could to get me in this truck and I couldn't be more satisfied.

Louis (salesman) & Bob (sales manager)

kalston
3/25/2015

"Car Purchase Mark Jacobson"

Great experience purchasing a new car after a trade in. Salesrepresentative Barbara Decatur was friendly and very knowledgeable. Business manager Sheyi Smartt also made sure I had everything in order and was patient throughout the process. Great price! Great service! Great people!

Barbara Decatur

LL
3/25/2015

"purchased a new Camry Hybrid"

John Flanagan was our salesman. He provided great service,courteous and patient rather than pushy. His knowledge of the mechanics of the cars and the differences between them gave us confidence to make our decisions. Very happy with our experience.

John Flanagan- great

Lhoward82
3/24/2015

"Straightforward honest sales"

Leo Sullivan provided a good understanding of the vehicle and honest with all aspects of the sale. He took the time to understand our expectations for a purchase and delivered what we wanted. We appreciated the easy process and negotiations for purchase. We would highly recommend purchasing a car at Mark Jacobson Toyota.

Kim Danchulis

E from Pinehurst
3/23/2015

"Purchase of a 2015 Prius V"

I contacted 3 Toyota Dealers via the internet. Mark Jacobson's Sales Representative Thomas Coffey responded to my inquiry and follow concerns efficiently. Mr. Coffey was professional and it was by far my best experience in buying an automobile in the last 40 years. I made my first contact on Saturday, March 21 and because of his straight forward approach I drove away with a new vehicle the following day. My internet experience with the other two dealerships were tiresome and repetitive without answering my direct request request for a full breakdown of the basic price and any additional fees. Everyone I came in contact with at Mark Jacobson's dealership were friendly and professional. Buy your next vehicle at Mark Jacobson's and ask for Thomas Coffey. Sincerely, Ed from Pinehurst

Thomas Coffey

bonesetter
3/23/2015

"USAA auto purchase program"

Jacobson gave me the best price. David Levithan, my salesman, saw to it that there was no hassle. I replaced a 2003 Avalon with 80,000 miles on it.

David Levithan