Mark Jacobson Toyota

Mark Jacobson Toyota
Call
Mark Jacobson Toyota Info
About Mark Jacobson Toyota

Mark Jacobson Toyota of Durham offers 3 big showrooms of new Toyota and used cars near Raleigh. Ask about our free $25 Gift Card with Test Drive. We are conveniently located in south Durham just minutes north of I-40 at Exit 270 (15-501). Take a short drive and enjoy our huge selection, low internet pricing, and outstanding customer service! Here are just a few of the differences that set Mark Jacobson Toyota apart from other car dealerships in the area. - All new vehicles sold by Mark Jacobson Toyota come with a Lifetime Powertrain Warranty. This lifetime limited non-factory warranty is good for unlimited time, and unlimited miles at participating dealers nationwide. And unlike other dealers' programs, servicing your car at other facilities will not void the Mark Jacobson Lifetime Warranty! - We offer a 3-Day Money Back Guarantee on all pre-owned vehicles we sell. - We provide truck maintenance and repairs. - We have our own Durham Body Shop to help you with collision repairs - We offer diagnostic testing and state inspections. - We have a fully stocked Toyota parts and truck accessories facility. - We have a professional finance department to help you arrange car loans and leases that fit your budget. - Our truck center staff is friendly, knowledgeable and enthusiastic. We know that prospective customers are extremely well educated when researching their next vehicle. Mark Jacobson Toyota has made it easy to get all the available vehicle information so you can spend less time researching and more time enjoying your purchase. Check out our new specials and used specials for additional savings on your next vehicle. Visit us soon at 4516 Durham Chapel Hill Blvd. in Durham and see why Mark Jacobson Toyota has become the preferred dealer for Carrboro, Chapel Hill, Durham, Graham, Raleigh, Fayetteville, Cary, Apex and Wake Forest car-shoppers. Ready to set up a test drive? Please call us toll-free at 1-800-643-6236.

About Mark Jacobson Toyota

Sunday 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM

"Money Saver!"

Visited the dealership service department and was asked how could I be helped within about 30 seconds of entering. I introduced myself and was greeted by bright smile by Randy Pettiford whom was very warm with his greeting. I explained to him that I did not have a lot of money to do a lot but needed the most important and safety items I brought listed. Randy went over everything and itemized my list and told me what I needed immediately, which saved me about $268.56 to be exact. I fell comfortable coming to your dealership and will be back for future service with great employees and honesty intentions.

Randy Pettiford

May 02, 2014

Dear MrAshby, Great to hear Randy was able to help you save on your visit. We aim to give our customers a comfortable experience and it sounds like we succeeded! Don't be a stranger, Doug Hanenberg General Manager - Mark Jacobson Toyota

"Helpful staff and reliable service"

I've used Mark Jacobson Toyota to service my 2004 Camry for the last 8 years and have come to rely on their dependability and reliable service. When it came time to purchase another car (my teenager is inheriting the 2004) I knew that it would be another used Camry and that we'd start looking first at Mark Jacobson. We didn't need to go anywhere else. Their sales rep (Drew) was friendly and not high pressure. After looking at a number of Camrys which fit our budget and color needs, Drew suggested we look at one other Camry even though it wasn't the color we wanted. He was right and after a test drive and exploration of other locations we determined that we weren't going to find a better car for the price. Drew was great in walking us through the rest of the process and since we have purchased the car he has followed up with us to make sure we were still happy. I'd recommend him and MJ to others.

Drew Fergus

May 02, 2014

Dear UNC2006, Thank you for taking the time to review your experience! We appreciate the kind words you had for our team, please don't ever hesitate to give us a call if you need anything! Doug Hanenberg General Manager - Mark Jacobson Toyota

"Bayer"

Greg Todloski. Thank you for you held l am jaime reanos l buy toyota venza 2012 and Greg held me a lot l happy with everything thank you

Greg todloski

May 02, 2014

Dear Masqueno, Thank you for trusting us with your big decision! Enjoy your Venza! Doug Hanenberg General Manager - Mark Jacobson Toyota

"New Car Purchase from Greg Todloski"

Greg was FANTASTIC! He was so understanding because I came back several times and he was always willing to help. He is very knowledgable, friendly and patient. I could not make up my mind but he pointed out all the great qualities of the Toyota Tacoma. I have always wanted a truck and my new son-in-law loves to surf fish as much as I do. Now I can follow his Toyota Tundra down the beach to catch the big one. Again, I can not say thank you enough to Greg!! Tim Ballou

Greg Todloski

"Oops!"

The automobile i was interested in buying seemed very good but in doing the due diligence with my mechanic, several problems (all seemed to be related to a single event in the life of the car) were discovered. The concerns of the entire organization that such a thing should happen have been sincere and the responsiveness of the entire sales/service team in correcting the problems has been wonderful. At no time did I feel anything other than all out efforts to make sure that I was satisfied. At no time was i in any way pressured to accept anything than a quality product. I can truly say and attest to a very satisfying experience in dealing with the Mark Jacobson dealership. And not only will I recommend the dealership to others but am available to speak with/answer any questions/be a witness to anyone who may want to speak with me about my experience with the Mark Jacobson organization. .

Mark Eskew

"Great buying experience"

Alex is an invaluable asset to your company. I met him several years ago when I came to help my cousin buy a car. When I met him again a few months back, he impressed me with the fact that he remembered both my husband's and my names, details about us and what we did. At the time, I had come from a disappointing experience with servicing my Scion at another Toyota dealership, and the fact that he remembered us made me feel that we were more than just a source of business. While my car was being serviced at Mark Jacobson, he took me and my parents for a ride in a new Scion, which was wonderful. It made me decide then and there that when it was time to replace my Scion, I would definitely buy a new one with his help. Recently, when we were thinking about trading in our VW minivan, Alex was the first person we thought of to help us find our new van. Sure enough, he was very helpful and knowledgeable, and great in helping us figure out our options. He stayed with us after 9 pm while our sale was being processed, and he was there with us every step of the way. We love our new Sienna very much, especially with the options he helped us select. He's a great sales agent and an all around good guy. Thanking him and the rest of the folks who helped us, including Saji and the charming young lady who helped us with the financing process (can't remember her name, she had middle eastern heritage). We would not hesitate to recommend Mark Jacobson to any of our family or friends who would be in the market to buy an automobile.

Alex Dias Savio

"sales "

My name is Antonio Autry and December 6, 2013 had a experience with Carl Claiborne with car buying. Carl excellent in finding and putting us in the right vehicle. We desired a Lexus Suv. Carl exceeded our expectation in committing to getting us even more than what we requested. We suggest to anyone if you are looking for a new of used vehicle call Carl Claiborne at 919-323-7410 and we guarantee all your needs will be meet. Vehicle and payment satisfaction. Antonio Autry

Carl Claiborne

"Trade in one to get two..."

My partner was looking for a used car. We started at a Hyundai dealership looking at the Genesis Sport Coupe, but she (to her surprise) did not like the way it drove AT ALL. I convinced her to consider a Scion, and after getting my 2012 Tacoma serviced at Fred Anderson Toyota (where I originally purchased it), I had the truck appraised in case my partner needed more of a down payment on her car. I knew what I owed, and knew after doing my research that I'd be offered more than that for my trade. That was part of the reason why I bought a Toyota truck to begin with... their GREAT resale value. Unfortunately, after test driving the Scion TC and the Scion FRS, the salesperson who originally sold me my truck (for some reason) showed very little interest in helping my partner with her vehicle, and focused more on my trade-in. From there we came to Mark Jacobson. My first experience with Jacobson was not a good one, but I decided to give them another chance. After all, it wasn't about me this time. We started in used vehicles. She knew she wanted the FRS but it was out of our price range, and the TC handled very well. There was a used TC, but the price of the vehicle in comparison to a new model with the Navigation system and full warranty didn't hold up. Did I mention this was my partner's first new car? It was a very hard choice for her. Once we finally settled on the new TC, we started discussing my trade-in. I knew if I was going to lose my truck, I'd just get another Tacoma with the bells and whistles I skimped on the first time. I chose the TRD Off-Road package. To my dismay, after test driving one, and having to wait a couple of days before we could come back to the dealership and discuss pricing in more detail, they sold the one I drove, but offered to have another shipped in. I'd been fretting about the trade-in so much that I was actually losing sleep over it. After three hours of sleep, I signed the paperwork, and drove my truck home. The next day, when I didn't have to spend every ounce of energy focusing on the road, I tried to bring up the GPS, but it wasn't installed. Sadly, it was lacking some of the options of the one I test drove. I went back the next day and spoke to their Sales Manager, and after doing some research found another vehicle that had the options I wanted. It took a few days to come in, but when I finally picked it up, it was to my satisfaction. Mark Eskew was the salesperson who originally helped us, and he was very patient. We took up a lot of his time, and I know it wasn't easy keeping track of all of the details between the two purchases, especially since we couldn't make up our minds initially which way we wanted to go. All in all it was a good experience. I've had some trouble with my stereo and Nav system since I picked it up however. The stereo sometimes won't work, or the Nav system and/or stereo will lock up. The only remedy I've found so far is to put the truck in park, turn it off and back on, and then it usually works. Sometimes I'll have to do it more than once. When I have time to drop it off to their service department, I'll have them troubleshoot the glitch. Everything else is great.

Mark Eskew

"Friendly service and great deal!"

Ramzi Alshamali took wonderful care of me--patiently letting me test drive four vehicles and answering all my questions. I was thrilled to find a practically new Hyundai and Ramzi worked to get me a great deal. He was friendly and no-pressure. The financial team got me a great finance rate and I drove away in a beautiful car. I highly recommend Marc Jacobson's pre-owned--ask for Ramzi!

Ramzi Alshamali

"Unexpected Purchase"

Thank you Ramsey for helping me find the right car for my situation. Your knowledge and honesty were greatly appreciated. And, I cant thank you enough for making sure our tires were New and our tank was full! The car has really turned out to be a blessing in disguise- no regrets! A Newman

Ramsey