Mark Jacobson Toyota

Sam Abraham

David Levithan, New Car Sales, Mark Jacobson Toyota

David Levithan

September 21, 2017

"Great dealership - Absolutely the best!"

- JStephs1952

I cannot think of anything Mark Jacobson Toyota could do to improve the customer experience. The facility is modern, open, spotlessly clean, and a welcoming visual experience when you come in the front door. We were greeted immediately and directed to the staff who could assist us in our initial inquiries. The sales agent (Ian Edgington) was responsive to our inquiries without even an inkling of any pressure to buy - he was there to help us figure out exactly what we wanted, and to assist us in meeting those wants. The new vehicles have so many new features compare to the 2006 car we traded in that it's impossible to just peruse the manual and have a working knowledge of how to take advantage of them. Ian Edgington was very clear that, if we have any questions about how to operate any of the features, we should feel free to contact him or to drop by and have him demonstrate any feature or set of features. We have done that a couple times already, and he has been exceptionally helpful in getting to know our new car. He knows how the vehicles are operated and how to explain the operation(s) in clear and easily understood words and actions. We have not used the service department yet, but from what we saw, it looks like that department has the same excellent organization and service as the sales department. As the title to this post says, I cannot think of any way Mark Jacobson Toyota could improve it's operation and facility.

Ian Edgington

"Very professional "

- Bull City

Alex Dias was great. As a woman I appreciate the full respect of being an equal buyer in this transaction. I went to another place when the dealer didn't even look at me. He only talked to my husband. We had a great experience at Mark Jacobs!!

Alex Dias

"Excellent Customer Service"

- Marhta Crowley

My husband and I have been using this dealership for over 20 years, and our experience with Ian Edgington all this time has been excellent. We trust his advise and recommendations because he listens and cares about the customer. We have been very happy driving Toyota Rav 4 and Camry

Ian Edgington