Mark Jacobson Toyota

4516 Durham-Chapel Hill Blvd,
Durham, North Carolina 27707
Mark Jacobson Toyota Info
About Mark Jacobson Toyota

Mark Jacobson Toyota of Durham offers 3 big showrooms of new Toyota and used cars near Raleigh. Ask about our free $25 Gift Card with Test Drive. We are conveniently located in south Durham just minutes north of I-40 at Exit 270 (15-501). Take a short drive and enjoy our huge selection, low internet pricing, and outstanding customer service! Here are just a few of the differences that set Mark Jacobson Toyota apart from other car dealerships in the area. - All new vehicles sold by Mark Jacobson Toyota come with a Lifetime Powertrain Warranty. This lifetime limited non-factory warranty is good for unlimited time, and unlimited miles at participating dealers nationwide. And unlike other dealers' programs, servicing your car at other facilities will not void the Mark Jacobson Lifetime Warranty! - We offer a 3-Day Money Back Guarantee on all pre-owned vehicles we sell. - We provide truck maintenance and repairs. - We have our own Durham Body Shop to help you with collision repairs - We offer diagnostic testing and state inspections. - We have a fully stocked Toyota parts and truck accessories facility. - We have a professional finance department to help you arrange car loans and leases that fit your budget. - Our truck center staff is friendly, knowledgeable and enthusiastic. We know that prospective customers are extremely well educated when researching their next vehicle. Mark Jacobson Toyota has made it easy to get all the available vehicle information so you can spend less time researching and more time enjoying your purchase. Check out our new specials and used specials for additional savings on your next vehicle. Visit us soon at 4516 Durham Chapel Hill Blvd. in Durham and see why Mark Jacobson Toyota has become the preferred dealer for Carrboro, Chapel Hill, Durham, Graham, Raleigh, Fayetteville, Cary, Apex and Wake Forest car-shoppers. Ready to set up a test drive? Please call us toll-free at 1-800-643-6236.

About Mark Jacobson Toyota Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM

1,238 Dealership Reviews
SovereignPhil
3/18/2016

"Great service great deal"

Ashleigh was extremely efficient and helpful. She helped me very step of the way. I went in looking and came out with a hybrid and awesome payment price.

Ashleigh Donaldson

TheTicket
3/17/2016

"Buying a preowned vehicle"

I was shown many preowned cars, and was ready to leave when my salesperson(David Levithan) suggested that I at least look at the interior of the only vehicle that fell into my price range. I agreed and ended up test driving it. It had high mileage, but was immaculately clean inside and under the hood. The previous owner had taken very good care of it, so I figured that they also took care of everything under the hood and carriage. I fell in love with the 2004 Toyota Camry and purchased it. This is the second vehicle I have purchased from Mark Jacobson and I still own the first one from 11 years ago. They took care of everything I found wrong with the car before I drove it off of the lot.

David Levithan

Vivian1023
3/17/2016

"Greatest Salesperson ever "Barbara Decatur""

I went to Mark Jacobson and didn't think that no one could help me with my little or no credit. Ms. Barbara Decatur worked with me. The finance manger Chris was also great. Ms. Barbara made me feel comfortable and helped me overcome being so nervous while waiting to see if i could be financed. Barbara gave me her cell number to call just in case i had other questions and when i called her she answered right away. This is the best dealership ever. Thanks Barbara

Barbara Decauter Chris Johnson finance manger

Tonyf

"Friendly"

I am very happy with the car but disappointed that with a full tank of gas it says I can only go less than 400 miles (which works out to less than 24 mpg - it's rated at 28 to 35) I have contacted your service manager and he suggested bringing the car back and have him check it. I hope to make an appointment to bring it back next week. Tony Fiorillo

Samir Mog

Anointedbygod44
3/16/2016

"My first Toyota"

My husband and I purchased a new car for me and it was a Toyota. My salesperson Barbara Decatur was awesome. She handled the process professionally. On a scale of 1-10 shed gets 10's across the board. Thank you Barbara and Marc Jacobson.

Barbara Decatur

Agreen93
3/16/2016

"Amazing customer service. Alex is the best!!"

Bought one car and came back a week later for a second car. That's how amazing this dealership is. There's nobody better out there. Alex was able to come to the office and show me a car on a day he was not working. Tay at the front desk is amazing. Luke helped out with shipping our car. All around great service and super friendly. Seriously felt like family by the end of all business. Love this place.

Luke, Alex Dias, Tay front desk

rav42016l
3/15/2016

"The Greatest car buying EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!"

During the week of March 7th through the 10th my mother was looking for the 2016 Toyota Rav4. After she read the online reviews and visited two different Toyota dealerships in Raleigh, NC I (her son) suggested a quick road-trip to visit the Toyota dealership in Durham, NC. We decided on this Toyota location because there was a clear difference in pricing. On Friday March 11th, 2016, my mother and I drove to Mark Jacobson Toyota of Durham with the hopes of finding the Rav4 with the "Limited" package options she wanted. Once we arrived we were greeted in the parking lot by Mike Klein. Mike was very polite (cool) and listened to my mothers wish list. Mike drove the first 2016 Rav4 (hybrid) limited model vehicle to the front of the dealership for the test drive. The vehicle had all the bells and whistles that Toyota offered with so much technology it was clear that it was not the vehicle for her. Shortly after Mike offered another 2016 Rav4 limited with 5 miles on the odometer. After the second test drive my mother decided this was the vehicle she wanted. Mike had to speak with his sales manager several times during the negotiation of the sales price and even started to sweat slightly but at no time did he make us feel uncomfortable while making the deal. Mike Klein is a class act and gave my mother such a great deal that she's still talking about the experience. She has been talking to all her friends and even strangers as they compliment her new vehicle. With retirement in the near future for her, this car buying experience at Mark Jacobson Toyota has made a lasting memory that has her smiling from ear to ear. I am very happy to see her driving that 2016 Rav4 limited edition and Mark Jacobson is the Toyota dealership that made it happen. So, Thank you Mike Klein for explaining the vehicle options, your patience, the bottles of water, the popcorn, the final price of the vehicle, the ringing of the good service bell, the big red bow on top of the vehicle and taking our picture as a final touch. I'm thankful and Thank you again!!!!

Mike Klein Sales Consultant

Randy from Durham
3/13/2016

"Great Experience and Super Knowledgeable"

I started working with Jason last summer when consider 2015 or waiting for the new 2016 Tacoma. My desired model and options were very specific and Jason made it happen. The price was the best in the area. The knowledge of the features and functions were explained in detail before I left with the new vehicle. Super glad I waited and love the new ride.

Jason Schiffman

Shelley Coleman
3/11/2016

"Wonderful experience!"

My 22 year old daughter just made her first major purchase - a 2016 Toyota Corolla - and I couldn't be more proud of her. The sales team at Mark Jacobson went above and beyond, far exceeded my expectations, and found her a car that she loves and can afford as a new college graduate. Leo Sullivan took time to listen to what she was looking for in a car, showed her several options and then waited patiently as she made her decision. It was a very smooth process and I was so excited to see her drive off in her new car! Mark Jacobson Toyota, you made my daughter very happy and have definitely earned our business!

Leo Sullivan

jacobson.sarahe
3/11/2016

"Great Buying Experience"

I've never purchased a brand new vehicle before and was nervous about the process, not wanting to haggle or be pressured. I'd done quite a bit of online research and had a pretty good idea of what I was looking for. Mark Jacobson Toyota was my first and only stop. Frank Adams was waiting for me at the door when I walked in and was absolutely fabulous to work with. He listened to what I wanted, asked the appropriate questions, and didn't waste any time in showing me exactly what I asked for. He was honest, responsive, personable but not intrusive, transparent and upfront. While not rushed at all, the whole process was swift and easy. I can't say enough good things about Frank, the Business Manager I worked with when purchasing the vehicle, the services I received prior to final purchasing, and everyone else I encountered at Mark Jacobson Toyota. They seemed genuinely happy for me and really wanted me to get precisely what I wanted. Once my car came in, Frank scheduled the installation of my requested add-on options and the car was absolutely perfect and ready quicker than expected. Upon doing a walk-through of the vehicle before signing all the papers, Frank noticed that the gas gauge showed my tank at the tiniest smidgen below full, and he insisted that he top it off all the way before I left. My car was better than promised and was so clean and gorgeous I almost didn't want to drive away in it. Bravo, Mark Jacobson Toyota and Frank - you made this entire process a swift, easy pleasure - highly recommended. Thank you so much!

Frank Adams