Mark Jacobson Toyota

4516 Durham-Chapel Hill Blvd,
Durham, North Carolina 27707
Mark Jacobson Toyota Info
About Mark Jacobson Toyota

Mark Jacobson Toyota of Durham offers 3 big showrooms of new Toyota and used cars near Raleigh. Ask about our free $25 Gift Card with Test Drive. We are conveniently located in south Durham just minutes north of I-40 at Exit 270 (15-501). Take a short drive and enjoy our huge selection, low internet pricing, and outstanding customer service! Here are just a few of the differences that set Mark Jacobson Toyota apart from other car dealerships in the area. - All new vehicles sold by Mark Jacobson Toyota come with a Lifetime Powertrain Warranty. This lifetime limited non-factory warranty is good for unlimited time, and unlimited miles at participating dealers nationwide. And unlike other dealers' programs, servicing your car at other facilities will not void the Mark Jacobson Lifetime Warranty! - We offer a 3-Day Money Back Guarantee on all pre-owned vehicles we sell. - We provide truck maintenance and repairs. - We have our own Durham Body Shop to help you with collision repairs - We offer diagnostic testing and state inspections. - We have a fully stocked Toyota parts and truck accessories facility. - We have a professional finance department to help you arrange car loans and leases that fit your budget. - Our truck center staff is friendly, knowledgeable and enthusiastic. We know that prospective customers are extremely well educated when researching their next vehicle. Mark Jacobson Toyota has made it easy to get all the available vehicle information so you can spend less time researching and more time enjoying your purchase. Check out our new specials and used specials for additional savings on your next vehicle. Visit us soon at 4516 Durham Chapel Hill Blvd. in Durham and see why Mark Jacobson Toyota has become the preferred dealer for Carrboro, Chapel Hill, Durham, Graham, Raleigh, Fayetteville, Cary, Apex and Wake Forest car-shoppers. Ready to set up a test drive? Please call us toll-free at 1-800-643-6236.

About Mark Jacobson Toyota Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM

Pavcastaneda
12/27/2014

"Review"

My family and I purchased two Toyota rav 4's recently and we had an excellent experience. Steve was very helpful and friendly and I would not hesitate to refer a prospective customer to him. Thank you!

Steve

Denise
12/27/2014

"Great Experience"

We came to Mark Jacobson based on the high reviews 1 week after we test drove a 2015 Toyota Avalon Touring at Fred Anderson Toyota. Steve Martinez is a wonderful sales consultant. He had a 2015 Toyota Avalon Limited Hybrid all warmed up, ready to be test drive when it was so cold outside. He was very friendly and knowledgeable. He answered all of our questions during and after our test drive. While waiting for the car to be delivered, Steve was great in following up and following through with all the things that we had asked for in this new car. He made the car buying experience to be pleasant and exciting. He worked very hard to earn our business from the beginning to the end to make sure that we are happy with our car before we did our paperwork. I would highly recommend all of our friends to come see Steve Martinez at Mark Jacobson Toyota to get the same great experience.

IceWorm
12/26/2014

"From Small Prius to Big Prius"

My experience was wonderful and stress free. I am grateful to Barbara Decatur for helping me get a bigger car. I had just purchase a Prius C 6 months ago. The Prius C was excellent on gas but space was a problem. I needed more of it. Barbara helped me within 4 hours and I was driving off in a bigger Prius plus I got a better color. Thanks Mark Jacobson!

Barbara Decatur

Dove
12/24/2014

"Good Car Buying Experience"

Persistent & friendly internet connect salesperson. Saundra was consistent in her communication, follow-up and was eager to work with us. We found the car we needed and she was patient with our queries and very responsive. Made it pleasant on a no-so-easy car buying task. Doug's assurance that they would work with their customer for the best experience was welcome.

Saundra McKinney

scott

"Positive Experience"

Two things I normally dread - buying a car and visiting the dentist. The staff at Mark Jacobson worked very hard for our business and made the process rather smooth. For whatever reason buying a new car will never be buying a loaf of bread but the Mark Jacobson Toyota staff kept the 'dance' to a minimum.

John Flanagan

Wallace

"Buying a new SUV"

Everyone were friendly and nice. Customer Service was great. The only inconvenient was that I had to comeback 2 times to fix some scratches that the SUV had since the beginning, because they seem to be packed(full) the first time I came (if I am not mistaken, but I am not sure). I live 1 hour away from the dealer and they were aware that I was coming the first time. But that did not really bother me at all because they took care of everything. That is what really matters to me. I will come back soon for more business Thank you.

Tiara

jay.stallings@fujifilmdb.com

"Appreciated"

Ramzi greeted my wife and I, listened to us and made it happen! Really enjoying the Highlander! Herbie! Appreciate your service in our nation's Armed Forces! OORAH!

Ramzi

HollyNoel
12/23/2014

"was treated like a valued Toyota customer "

I chose Mark Jacobson Toyota after reading many positive customer reviews. I was treated very well by Ramzi Alshamali who worked hard to send me home in a reliable used Toyota within my limited budget. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone and hope to purchase my 4th Toyota from them one day.

Ramzi Alshamali

alex
12/23/2014

"MARK JACOBSON'S TOYOTA ROCKS"

I received the greatest service in getting everything I was looking for in a vehicle. Ifound the best price and quality here at Mark Jacobson. I will be sending everyone to them for the great people and prices. They will take care of you.

Ramzi

Scottiegirl
12/22/2014

"Extremely Ecstatic"

This was the most wonderful and fun experience I've had a dealership. From the time I walked into the door, I felt comfortable. I was immediately greeted by friendly sales people. Mr. Carl Claiborne was very patient with me and he asked all the right questions to determine what kind of car I needed and wanted. I highly recommend this dealership. Please ask for Carl Claiborne, you will not be disappointed. Thanks again Carl, you're the best!

Carl Claiborne