Mark Jacobson Toyota

Finance
Frank Adams, New Car Sales, Mark Jacobson Toyota

Frank Adams

July 22, 2017

"It was wonderful everything went on in my interest what all."

- Alice putu

Everything was excellent the sales representative Mr Sam that I will not hesitate to recommend to anyone he was really great. And the whole process was perfect until I got my keys and walked out.

Sam Abraham
Christopher Johnson

July 21, 2017

"Great experience"

- HappyCustomer

Overall, I was very happy with my experience here. Quick, fast, easy, and informative. I knew what I wanted, and they got me in and out with my new car in just a couple hours.

Todd Anderson

July 21, 2017

"Very happy with my new car and the service I got from mike K"

- Hwaimar03

Mike Klein was very helpful, he did all he can to help me get the car I wanted. He did a fantastic job! I love my new car and thanks to him!

Mike Klein