Mark Jacobson Toyota

Mark Jacobson Toyota
Call
Mark Jacobson Toyota Info
About Mark Jacobson Toyota

Mark Jacobson Toyota of Durham offers 3 big showrooms of new Toyota and used cars near Raleigh. Ask about our free $25 Gift Card with Test Drive. We are conveniently located in south Durham just minutes north of I-40 at Exit 270 (15-501). Take a short drive and enjoy our huge selection, low internet pricing, and outstanding customer service! Here are just a few of the differences that set Mark Jacobson Toyota apart from other car dealerships in the area. - All new vehicles sold by Mark Jacobson Toyota come with a Lifetime Powertrain Warranty. This lifetime limited non-factory warranty is good for unlimited time, and unlimited miles at participating dealers nationwide. And unlike other dealers' programs, servicing your car at other facilities will not void the Mark Jacobson Lifetime Warranty! - We offer a 3-Day Money Back Guarantee on all pre-owned vehicles we sell. - We provide truck maintenance and repairs. - We have our own Durham Body Shop to help you with collision repairs - We offer diagnostic testing and state inspections. - We have a fully stocked Toyota parts and truck accessories facility. - We have a professional finance department to help you arrange car loans and leases that fit your budget. - Our truck center staff is friendly, knowledgeable and enthusiastic. We know that prospective customers are extremely well educated when researching their next vehicle. Mark Jacobson Toyota has made it easy to get all the available vehicle information so you can spend less time researching and more time enjoying your purchase. Check out our new specials and used specials for additional savings on your next vehicle. Visit us soon at 4516 Durham Chapel Hill Blvd. in Durham and see why Mark Jacobson Toyota has become the preferred dealer for Carrboro, Chapel Hill, Durham, Graham, Raleigh, Fayetteville, Cary, Apex and Wake Forest car-shoppers. Ready to set up a test drive? Please call us toll-free at 1-800-643-6236.

About Mark Jacobson Toyota

Sunday 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM

"Awesome!"

Rob was great at helping us trade in our car for a new Prius! Very pleasant to work with, I definitely recommend! He was great!

Rob Gunter

June 17, 2014

Thank you for the kind review, Breezee! Doug Hanenberg General Manager - Mark Jacobson Toyota

"My dreams of owning a RAV4 comes true!!!!"

I went into Mark Jacobson with an offer through my job at Duke for a GREAT price on my trade in. I knew that my 14yr old car with 280,000 miles on it would not be worth much and it wasn't (blue book value: $300). But after using my incentive, I was very impressed with what they offered me for my trade-in ($3,000). I had conversed back and forth with Mario Love through e-mails and texting to find my PERFECT vehicle. I knew what I was looking for. For years I had dreamed of owing a RAV4. He found me the RAV4 of my dreams and had it ready for me to test drive with I came in for my appt. He was very thorough and knowledgeable. He made things go very smoothly. Azza helped me through the signing of my paperwork and found me a better rate and deal than expected. I was so very happy when I finished and was able to "ring the bell". That gave me great pleasure!!! I would recommend them to all my friends and family who are looking to buy a Toyota.

Mario Love

June 10, 2014

Great to hear how happy you are with your new RAV4! Thank you for taking the time to leave this kind review. Enjoy! Doug Hanenberg General Manager - Mark Jacobson Toyota

"Turning "just looking" into "buying!""

I stopped by Mark Jacobson Toyota on my way home from TJ Max 2 weeks ago because I was thinking about a new Toyota since I was very happy with my Prius, but it was getting on in years ( just like me) and I thought it was time for a replacement. I met Alex Savio Dias who was very helpful and not at all like the high pressure salesmen that I do not like. I knew what I was looking for but did not know which model would be best for me. I wanted something a little peppier than my Prius, but that would be less expensive and still get good gas mileage. He showed me several 2014 Corollas and explained all the new design features. I did not recognize the stodgy old Corolla. Alex was very patient and spent a lot of time with me. When I saw the Corolla LE Eco Plus, I fell in love with it. Of course the key issue was the trade in for my Prius. I was pleasantly surprised when I was told what the trade in figure would be. I told Alex that I would be driving to New York the following week. He told me that I could do it in my new Corolla. I was concerned about cleaning out the Prius - no problem. I drove my new car home a few hours later. Everything was handled so efficiently thanks to Alex and Emory Parsons who took care of the financial details for me. I stopped by the next day and Alex helped me with setting up the Bluetooth so I could listen to my music and podcasts on my trip north. I am a happy lady.

Alex Dias

"I am very happy with my Prius V purchase from Mark Jacobson"

We went promptly met on the sales lot by Alex, and he did a great job explaining about the different Prius models and their features. When he was not sure about a feature or function we asked about, he found a colleague quickly who could explain it. He patiently walked us through thenegotiations of the price of the car we wanted wanted and value of the trade-in we wished to sell. And after the sell, he did a great job followup to be sure we we happy with the enw car and di not have any questions. Thanks for a great experience.

Alex Dias

"Painless Car Buying Experience"

I was a bit wary of buying a car by myself from a dealer that is 85 miles from my home, but the entire process was painless. Not only did I get a great deal, Mark Eskew, my sales rep, and the rest of the folks at the dealership made buying a new-to-me car painless, easy and even fun. Brian Yates in the service department is a guy I have come to trust when my last Prius had issues when I was flying out of state last fall. He oversaw the repairs while I was gone and had my car fixed when I came back home. I normally would have gone to the dealer in my hometown, but hadn't really been happy with them. At the time, Mark Eskew offered to get me in a newer car so I wouldn't have to pay the repairs, but I opted to keep my Prius. I was so impressed with Mark Jacobson's service and customer care, that I pretty much knew I'd buy my next car there. This week, when my local dealer failed to recognize what was wrong with my car (telling me I needed $2300 in parts PLUS labor to repair it), I had my car towed to Mark Jacobson. Brian ran a diagnostic and found the fix could be made for under $350, but by then, I was ready to get rid of the old Prius and get a newer model with more bells and whistles. Mark found a nearly perfect car for me, and I received MORE than expected for my trade-in, never felt pressured, and perhaps the best part, he and the Mark Jacobson team handled ALL of the legal stuff (title, license, insurance, taxes, etc)! I thought I'd be spending the next several days standing in line at the DMV and talking to my insurance agent, but they've done everything for me. Absolutely the BEST car buying experience in my nearly 60 years of living, and I will look forward to having my car serviced in Durham with a team I can trust!

Mark Eskew

"Friendly, low-pressure, efficient service"

Everyone at Mark Jacobson Toyota was extremely helpful, courteous, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to do business with. Drew Fergus has a very relaxed, low key approach and he makes clear all the options, letting the customer make a decision without pressure. John Kimsey is a whiz at tracking down financing options, and making the paperwork efficient and painless. I highly recommend this dealer's recently-opened pre-owned car showcase--great selection of vehicles at good prices, many with Toyota's LIfetime Guarantee. Check it out!

Drew Fergus, John Kimsey

"best day ever"

Anyone looking for a great place for pre owned I have got it ....MJ toyota... Ask for mark A. In 2 days this man had me in my dream car .I had a realyy bad experience before at dealership but this was so easy and they worked so hard to get me in my camero and at a price I could deal with . Thank you so much Mark and all the guys at MJ toyota got yourself a real fan and will make sure to tell everyone wher my car came from since I am getting complments on it everyday .SO at MJ toyota I had THE BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!!

mark A.

"Sales Consultant"

Drew was incredibly patient and helpfull through the whole process including going well out of his way to fit into our schedule everything we wanted to look at.

Drew Ferguson

"I appreciate YOU Edwin Caldwell !!"

Edwin. Thank you for taking the time to ensure my purchasing experience was perfect! I am most definitely a happy customer. Through Edwin's knowledge of the vehicle, patience, and honesty - I chose the right vehicle for me and my family at a price that I had planned to pay! I now own my 2nd Toyota Camry - this time it is RED, and Sassy! I will only buy my Toyota's from Edwin Caldwell.

Edwin Caldwell

June 10, 2014

We appreciate you, Jaymie! Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, it means a lot and will help us tremendously going forward! Doug Hanenberg General Manager - Mark Jacobson Toyota

"Trade-in Magic"

When my trade-in value wasn't what I'd hoped it would be, they gave me exactly what I wanted, and found me an excellent rate on my new loan. These guys are fantastic!

Drew Fergus