Mark Jacobson Toyota

4516 Durham-Chapel Hill Blvd,
Durham, North Carolina 27707
Mark Jacobson Toyota Info
About Mark Jacobson Toyota

Mark Jacobson Toyota of Durham offers 3 big showrooms of new Toyota and used cars near Raleigh. Ask about our free $25 Gift Card with Test Drive. We are conveniently located in south Durham just minutes north of I-40 at Exit 270 (15-501). Take a short drive and enjoy our huge selection, low internet pricing, and outstanding customer service! Here are just a few of the differences that set Mark Jacobson Toyota apart from other car dealerships in the area. - All new vehicles sold by Mark Jacobson Toyota come with a Lifetime Powertrain Warranty. This lifetime limited non-factory warranty is good for unlimited time, and unlimited miles at participating dealers nationwide. And unlike other dealers' programs, servicing your car at other facilities will not void the Mark Jacobson Lifetime Warranty! - We offer a 3-Day Money Back Guarantee on all pre-owned vehicles we sell. - We provide truck maintenance and repairs. - We have our own Durham Body Shop to help you with collision repairs - We offer diagnostic testing and state inspections. - We have a fully stocked Toyota parts and truck accessories facility. - We have a professional finance department to help you arrange car loans and leases that fit your budget. - Our truck center staff is friendly, knowledgeable and enthusiastic. We know that prospective customers are extremely well educated when researching their next vehicle. Mark Jacobson Toyota has made it easy to get all the available vehicle information so you can spend less time researching and more time enjoying your purchase. Check out our new specials and used specials for additional savings on your next vehicle. Visit us soon at 4516 Durham Chapel Hill Blvd. in Durham and see why Mark Jacobson Toyota has become the preferred dealer for Carrboro, Chapel Hill, Durham, Graham, Raleigh, Fayetteville, Cary, Apex and Wake Forest car-shoppers. Ready to set up a test drive? Please call us toll-free at 1-800-643-6236.

About Mark Jacobson Toyota Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM

sabincox
4/30/2015

"Best salesman ever"

We were greeted by Rick Moras at the door and he remained by our side until we arrived at the final price for our new car. Rick was courteous and friendly and created an environment that put us at ease. He was knowledgeable about all the cars and was able to recognize our needs and suggest a car that was suitable for us without applying pressure to include unnecessary add-ons. Buying a new car can be stressful but Rick was able to use his warm personality and some humor to make our car buying experience pleasant and worked with us to ensure we got a fair deal.

Rick Moras

adempson

"Very pleased"

I had a van and really liked my van , but it was time for another one. I told Mary Garrisson that all I know is I wanted to see something similar. She directed to the area of the vans I went down the row and this one in particular stood out. She explained all the features of this van which really sold me. She did a great job with making the transition go smooth. I really am pleased.

Mary Garrisson

happy customer

"Excellent salesman!"

Our salesman Rick (then in trucks, but now in cars) was extremely helpful, knowledgable, flexible and friendly. He helped us decide on a new Tundra (originally interested in a Tacoma) with the options that we needed. He then worked with his manager (Bob?) to help us get a price on the truck we wanted right here in Durham that was as good as that offered elsewhere in the state. Finally, they set us up with 2yr service, lifetime warranty, and no interest loan, and Rick worked with my schedule to get me home in a freshly detailed, gassed up truck at my convenience. What more can you ask for?

Rick Moras

Ellen

"Great service!"

Service is always prompt. Representatives are always friendly, courteous and willing to explain work needed and pricing. They treat you like a real human being rather than just another customer.

Adam Welteroth

A guy from CA
4/29/2015

"Very professional and flexible"

I was new to the area, but everyone in the dealership was nice, easy to talk to and answered every question that I asked. They do a decent job. I know I will need another car, and will probably buy at the same dealership. ????????????????????????????????????????????????

rob gunter, sales consultant

my cam
4/28/2015

"GOT A NEW CAR MONDAY APRIL 27,2015 "

MR.LEO SULLIVAN WAS AWESOME, HE WAS SO NICE AND , THE BEST OF MANY OF THE PASS, HE NEEDS TO BE CLONED! HE WAS SO HELPFUL

HE WAS AT THE SERVICE DESK I THINK HIS NAME IS JUSTIN,GREAT MAN, WONDER AND KIND

Dews7
4/28/2015

"Love Mark Jacobson Toyota!"

I have now purchased 3 cars from Mark Jacobson Toyota and highly recommend them. My last two cars have been purchased working with Edwin Caldwell. Edwin makes buying a car a great experience and even delivers your car with a red carpet and a big red bow. My experience with Edwin and the dealership couldn't be any better!

Edwin Caldwell

Otchale
4/27/2015

"Bruce Wilkerson was very understanding"

Bruce was very understanding and helped us find a good car within our budget. He gave us options to choose from and was very nice. He was very respectful and had a good sense of humor. Overall great experience.

Bruce Wilkerson

7801t61
4/27/2015

"Sales and service excellent results"

I purchased a new 2015 Avalon Limited. While I did experience a problem, the manner in which the dealership resolved the problem turned it into a positive. They sent a qualified person to my home to ensure that the problem wasw resolved to me satisfaction.

Randall Mayes, Luke Czubay, Ron Hull

rosaaface

"Rob Gunter"

excellent customer service skills! Throughly enjoyed working with Rob to get myself a car and up and running. So grateful for ha isomers take so much care of me on my first car buying experience!

Reviews of Doug Hanenberg