Mark Jacobson Toyota

4516 Durham-Chapel Hill Blvd,
Durham, North Carolina 27707
Mark Jacobson Toyota Info
About Mark Jacobson Toyota

Mark Jacobson Toyota of Durham offers 3 big showrooms of new Toyota and used cars near Raleigh. Ask about our free $25 Gift Card with Test Drive. We are conveniently located in south Durham just minutes north of I-40 at Exit 270 (15-501). Take a short drive and enjoy our huge selection, low internet pricing, and outstanding customer service! Here are just a few of the differences that set Mark Jacobson Toyota apart from other car dealerships in the area. - All new vehicles sold by Mark Jacobson Toyota come with a Lifetime Powertrain Warranty. This lifetime limited non-factory warranty is good for unlimited time, and unlimited miles at participating dealers nationwide. And unlike other dealers' programs, servicing your car at other facilities will not void the Mark Jacobson Lifetime Warranty! - We offer a 3-Day Money Back Guarantee on all pre-owned vehicles we sell. - We provide truck maintenance and repairs. - We have our own Durham Body Shop to help you with collision repairs - We offer diagnostic testing and state inspections. - We have a fully stocked Toyota parts and truck accessories facility. - We have a professional finance department to help you arrange car loans and leases that fit your budget. - Our truck center staff is friendly, knowledgeable and enthusiastic. We know that prospective customers are extremely well educated when researching their next vehicle. Mark Jacobson Toyota has made it easy to get all the available vehicle information so you can spend less time researching and more time enjoying your purchase. Check out our new specials and used specials for additional savings on your next vehicle. Visit us soon at 4516 Durham Chapel Hill Blvd. in Durham and see why Mark Jacobson Toyota has become the preferred dealer for Carrboro, Chapel Hill, Durham, Graham, Raleigh, Fayetteville, Cary, Apex and Wake Forest car-shoppers. Ready to set up a test drive? Please call us toll-free at 1-800-643-6236.

About Mark Jacobson Toyota Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM

1,082 Dealership Reviews
Lyndsay
11/28/2015

"Buying my first car was a great experience"

I bought my first car yesterday and it was nothing but a great experience from the time I got there to the time I left. I was anxious going into it because it was my first big purchase, but Jay Bazooband was so helpful in every way possible and made it a very stress free experience. He made sure that I left with exactly what I wanted. I would recommend Jay and Mark Jacobson Toyota to anyone. I couldn't be happier with the car that I bought or the service that I received while I was there.

Jay Bazooband

rjmm
11/27/2015

"Personalized service in a time of need!"

My son's first car purchase went smoothly. Thanks to Tommy's knowledge and guidance, there's a reliable, shiny, red Prius in the driveway.

Tommy Desrosiers

tesims
11/25/2015

"Mind blowing! Great customer service! "

I was in desperate need of a new vehicle and was going to another dealership, but I stopped by Mark Jacobson first and didn't even expect things to go so smooth and fast. Jimmy Crawford worked with me and was great! He and the others that helped me were very nice. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who needs a new car! Jimmy will get the job done! Thanks A million!

Jimmy Crawford, (can't remeber the other guys but thank you, thank you, thank you)!

amg973
11/24/2015

"New Toyota Camry!"

Met with Chris Johnson to get a new car for my daughter. He answered our questions, let her drive a few cars, and helped us negotiate a comfortable lease for her first new car. Chris was very pleasant and easy to work with. The Manager came to introduce himself and make sure we were happy with everything. Overall, an excellent car buying experience!

Chris Johnson

Pete and Gene
11/23/2015

"Laid-back service"

We visited Mark Jacobson's used-cars dealership and were amazed to be left to wander around at our leisure for about 20 minutes while checking out the cars on the lot. We finally tracked down Rob, who was helpful and very laid-back ... exactly the kind of sales rep we hoped for! He was informed but low-pressure. We wound up buying a car on the spot. We went back a few days later to seal the deal and worked with Herbie on the financial end. All went smoothly. Very impressive! Not at all your stereotypical "used car" buying experience. We would definitely go back!

Rob and Herbie

amascenik
11/23/2015

"New 2015 Toyota RAV4"

Chris was very helpful and knowledgeable in helping me choose my new RAV4. He sincerely wanted to helm me get the right price and worked hard in doing so. I forgot my garage door opener in my trade in and he saved it and kept it for me for pick up the next day, along with finding a missing toy in my old car that my son will be very happy to have back! Thanks Chris.

Chris

Joshanda26

"Excellent buying experience"

My husband and I came into Mark Jacobson today to purchase a car. My husband had previously purchased a car there from Jay. When we returned today Jay was so very helpful. He took us around and showed us our options. I was so pleased with his customer service. Any one looking for a car, go see Jay!!!

Jay Bazooband

Fowler, Craig

"Great Experience "

Ramzi Alshamali, my salesperson was awesome. He promised great service and delivered. My wife and I could not have been more pleased. Great Job Guys.

Ramzi

Jean-Jacques
11/22/2015

"Excellent buying experience all around"

This is the second car our Family bought at Mark Jacobson and our experience is so excellent we will continue coming back. Stephen Brown was an awesome sales person, listening to the Customer to make certain he understood what we were looking for. He worked both sides of the fence so well we were very satisfy to make our purchase that day. Tay Page concluded the sale with incredible knowledge and professionalism. Our Daughter bought her car there and told us that her experience was so great that we made it our priority to go to Mark Jacobson if we were buying a Toyota. Thank you Stephen and Tay!

Stephen Brown

natridge
11/22/2015

"Edwin is an excellent salesman and customer service provider"

This is the second time we have purchased a vehicle from Mark Jacobson Toyota and worked with Edwin Caldwell. He is an excellent sales consultant. He takes the time to help us figure out what vehicle is the best investment for us and helps us find the car of our dreams. Edwin checks in with us periodically to make sure we are happy with our purchase. I have sent friends to him because I trust him and respect his work ethic. Mark Jacobson has been a great place for us to purchase vehicles because of their Warranty, Customer Service, and Maintenance programs. Couldn't be happier!

Edwin Caldwell