Mark Jacobson Toyota

4516 Durham-Chapel Hill Blvd,
Durham, North Carolina 27707
Mark Jacobson Toyota Info
About Mark Jacobson Toyota

Mark Jacobson Toyota of Durham offers 3 big showrooms of new Toyota and used cars near Raleigh. Ask about our free $25 Gift Card with Test Drive. We are conveniently located in south Durham just minutes north of I-40 at Exit 270 (15-501). Take a short drive and enjoy our huge selection, low internet pricing, and outstanding customer service! Here are just a few of the differences that set Mark Jacobson Toyota apart from other car dealerships in the area. - All new vehicles sold by Mark Jacobson Toyota come with a Lifetime Powertrain Warranty. This lifetime limited non-factory warranty is good for unlimited time, and unlimited miles at participating dealers nationwide. And unlike other dealers' programs, servicing your car at other facilities will not void the Mark Jacobson Lifetime Warranty! - We offer a 3-Day Money Back Guarantee on all pre-owned vehicles we sell. - We provide truck maintenance and repairs. - We have our own Durham Body Shop to help you with collision repairs - We offer diagnostic testing and state inspections. - We have a fully stocked Toyota parts and truck accessories facility. - We have a professional finance department to help you arrange car loans and leases that fit your budget. - Our truck center staff is friendly, knowledgeable and enthusiastic. We know that prospective customers are extremely well educated when researching their next vehicle. Mark Jacobson Toyota has made it easy to get all the available vehicle information so you can spend less time researching and more time enjoying your purchase. Check out our new specials and used specials for additional savings on your next vehicle. Visit us soon at 4516 Durham Chapel Hill Blvd. in Durham and see why Mark Jacobson Toyota has become the preferred dealer for Carrboro, Chapel Hill, Durham, Graham, Raleigh, Fayetteville, Cary, Apex and Wake Forest car-shoppers. Ready to set up a test drive? Please call us toll-free at 1-800-643-6236.

About Mark Jacobson Toyota Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM

Bijay Tamang
1/31/2015

"great job!"

picked out a great Corolla (fully loaded)...I love this car and the experience was amazing! My salesman, Steve Martinez was very helpful throughout the process! This was my first new car purchase! Passang Tamang Durham, NC

Steve Martinez

Jkellypt
1/30/2015

"Love my new car"

Awesome experience with Mark Jacobson sales/ management in gathering information about the Toyota Camry we purchased. Educated on comparisons with regular Camry vs hybrid. Patient with our questions and test drives. Great knowledge about the car features. And best of all not a high pressure sale. We were allowed our time to make an informed decision. Also great experience with having leather/ heated seats added - worked well with me on scheduling this and loaner car. Overall great experience!!!!!!

John Flanagan and Justin Jones( management)

DLChapelHill
1/30/2015

"Great Experience"

So glad that I made it around to Mark Jacobson Toyota. ALL of the staff was great!! Professional attentative, and polite. I plan on referring all my friends to Mark Jacobson Toyota as well as being a repeat customer! Thanks Derrika ~Dee

Derrika Fozard

VICTOR19652001
1/29/2015

"BOUGHT A NEW CAR TODAY"

this guy DAVID LEVITHAN IS NOT ON YOUR LIST, HE IS NEW BUT HE DID A VERY GOOD JOB. I GUESS THIS IS HIS FIRST CAR SOLD.

DAVID LEVITHAN

JanieB
1/28/2015

"Very Good Car Buying Experience"

Steve Martinez was informative and patient as I narrowed down what I was looking for in a car. He guided me through the purchase process in a way that inspired confidence. I would definitely recommend him to anyone considering a Toyota.

Steve Martinez

jazzyjoycelyn

"Great Experience"

My salesperson was great. She was knowledgeable about the vehicles she showed me without being pushy and I would recommend her to family and friends.

Saundra K. McKinney

mSloan

"Terrific"

I had not purchased a new vehicle since 2001 and my salesman, Chris Johnson, and the staff at Mark Jacobson Toyota made the buying experience a breeze. They offer a great selection, good prices and an amazing warranty. They were really great to work with, answered all my questions and I will definitely recommend this dealership!

Chris Johnson

Wade
1/27/2015

"My Thundra Purchase"

Jason Schiffman found me a truck that I liked and purchased. I also enjoyed working with Bob. An all around great experience. Glad to recommend your dealership to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

JASON SCHIFFMAN & Bob

bets
1/27/2015

"So pleasant that it was fun!"

Frank Adams is my most favorite auto representative ever! And in my 70+ years I've met a few! Frank is a gentleman who really knows his cars. He found me exactly what I wanted at less cost than I thought possible. I never expected the process of dealing with such a major purchase could be so stress-free but Mr. Adams made it a pleasant experience. Mr. Gunter was also involved and continued the friendly efficient process. Thank you, Gentlemen!

Frank Adams, Rob Gunter

l_i_ny00
1/26/2015

"Very nice experience "

My experience as a first time car buyer went well. I'm glad I chose Mark Jacobs Used Toyota. I would ddefinitely recommend this dealership!

Carl Claiborne