Mark Jacobson Toyota

4516 Durham-Chapel Hill Blvd,
Durham, North Carolina 27707
Mark Jacobson Toyota Info
About Mark Jacobson Toyota

Mark Jacobson Toyota of Durham offers 3 big showrooms of new Toyota and used cars near Raleigh. Ask about our free $25 Gift Card with Test Drive. We are conveniently located in south Durham just minutes north of I-40 at Exit 270 (15-501). Take a short drive and enjoy our huge selection, low internet pricing, and outstanding customer service! Here are just a few of the differences that set Mark Jacobson Toyota apart from other car dealerships in the area. - All new vehicles sold by Mark Jacobson Toyota come with a Lifetime Powertrain Warranty. This lifetime limited non-factory warranty is good for unlimited time, and unlimited miles at participating dealers nationwide. And unlike other dealers' programs, servicing your car at other facilities will not void the Mark Jacobson Lifetime Warranty! - We offer a 3-Day Money Back Guarantee on all pre-owned vehicles we sell. - We provide truck maintenance and repairs. - We have our own Durham Body Shop to help you with collision repairs - We offer diagnostic testing and state inspections. - We have a fully stocked Toyota parts and truck accessories facility. - We have a professional finance department to help you arrange car loans and leases that fit your budget. - Our truck center staff is friendly, knowledgeable and enthusiastic. We know that prospective customers are extremely well educated when researching their next vehicle. Mark Jacobson Toyota has made it easy to get all the available vehicle information so you can spend less time researching and more time enjoying your purchase. Check out our new specials and used specials for additional savings on your next vehicle. Visit us soon at 4516 Durham Chapel Hill Blvd. in Durham and see why Mark Jacobson Toyota has become the preferred dealer for Carrboro, Chapel Hill, Durham, Graham, Raleigh, Fayetteville, Cary, Apex and Wake Forest car-shoppers. Ready to set up a test drive? Please call us toll-free at 1-800-643-6236.

About Mark Jacobson Toyota Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM

Miss J
2/24/2015

"Professional & Hassle Free"

I was 90% sure what I wanted during my online shopping experience on the company's website. Chris promptly contacted me back within 30 mins. The sun was out, so I decided to browse the lot. As soon as I walked in 2 ladies at the front desk greeted me and pointed me in the right direction. I didn't tell Chris I was coming and he happened to be available and ready to explain & answer all of my concerns and questions about my first Toyota. He was a great listener & showed me everything I wanted to know about a Toyota when I was making my final decision. The cold bottled water & popcorn was lovely : ) Ms. Tay was impeccable & thorough during the paperwork process. The entire staff was friendly, professional, experts in their craft. They made my new car purchase pleasant & hassle free. I will recommend Mark Jacobson Toyota to others.

Chris Johnson

And Da Ortang
2/24/2015

"Mark Jacobson Toyota and my friend Alex Savio Dias"

I went to Mark Jacobson and Alex again two years after I bought my first official car from them prior to. Mr. Shea and Me. Kim were so polite and accomodating I felt like I was doing something wrong it felt too surreal for me. Again I was welcomed like royalty and immediately felt comfortable enough to look around without being pressured. Alex came to me and didn't mention anything about a car or what I was looking for he asked me how my family and I have been shook my hand and gave me a hug. Wow! Floored by this guy again, he is an absolute pleasure to deal with. Anyways after several hours of me being indecisive and picky and not once lost his interest in what I needed and how he could accommodate us. I finally went with the remarkable Corolla 2015 and he mentioned he was proud of me for being a wise consumer after our lengthy car shopping session. He remained in tune and professional and this was more like two fri was catching up as oppose to an entity selling a car and someone looking for a car. I'm so satisfied I can't wait to upgrade again!

Alex Savio Dias mr. Shea and me Kim

Betticita
2/23/2015

"A wonderful experience at Mark Jacobson in Durham. "

I had a great experience purchasing a car from Toyota yesterday. Service was excellent, rewarding and positive. Mr. Flanagan, was a very great sales person, very patient, understanding and kind.

John Flanagan

iplatuba
2/23/2015

"Excellent Hassle Free Experience"

My experience with Mark Jacobson Toyota and Thomas Coffey was excellent and I would recommend Mark Jacobson Toyota when looking for a new or used car.

Thomas Coffey

Cmiller

"Buy from Rick Moras! "

From the moment I arrived at the dealership I was given great costumer service by Rick Moras. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. He was able to answer every question I had and went of out his way to make my truck buying experience a great one. Everyone else I encountered at the dealership was the same way, very attentive and friendly service all around.

Rick Moras

Gabriella

"Bruce is awesome!"

My husband and I brought two cars from Mark Jacobson Toyota and had a great experience each time! We recently bought a Hyundai Elantra from Bruce in the used car sells. He's awesome!!! He goes above and beyond to help his customers! We originally looked at a manual car and Bruce even tried to teach my husband how to drive stick shift! He waited about 45 minutes to see if my car (car previously bought in September) could get detailed. Like I said, Bruce goes above and beyond! He's really patient and easy-going. If you want a good car salesman who goes to the extra mile, GO SEE Bruce!!!

Bruce

sarahacallahan
2/22/2015

"David & Kim were amazing!!"

David Levithan and Kim made for the best car-buying experience I've ever had. They were helpful, honest, and really helped me out of a tough situation. David was very knowledgeable about the new Camry (which I ended up buying) and Kim made a loan work with fantastic terms, and made me a great deal. I'm very thankful for the help I received, and how pleasant of an experience it was.

Kim Danchulis

struts
2/22/2015

"Perfect!"

We worked with Tiara and Charlie and had a wonderful experience purchasing our new vehicle through Mark Jacobson. Tiara was very welcoming and went out of her way to make us comfortable. Charlie really worked with us and was very patient and nice. Thanks so much!

Tiara and Charlie

Kerri
2/21/2015

"Good services, good hiring!!"

Have been getting my '04 Camry serviced here since I moved to the area nearly 2 years ago, and have been impressed with the level of service I receive each time and how accommodating the staff here can be even when they mess up. That is what I call good business practices! Customer recovery is key! Now, I have a pre-owned '13 Camry and am already loving it! Bruce, my Sales Consultant was very friendly, addressed all my inquiries as best he could, and got me the deal I was looking for. All that in his first week on the job! Bruce has learned the Toyota way already. Thanks to the whole Mark Jacobson team!

Bruce (Pre-Owned Sales)

rosborne08
2/20/2015

"Great experience with new lease!"

I had a very positive experience with leasing a vehicle for the first time at Mark Jacobsen Toyota. All staff members, from the front desk to sales specialists and accounting department was very friendly and customer-oriented in their approach. The process was as simple as one could hope. Tom even went the extra mile to assist with returning my rental car. They were very helpful in comparing and contrasting the pros and cons of the buying vs. leasing process and answered all of my questions fully. I would highly recommend him and the Mark Jacobsen Toyota dealership.

Thomas Coffey