Mark Jacobson Toyota

Ashleigh Donaldson

Barbara Decatur, New Car Sales, Mark Jacobson Toyota

Barbara Decatur

March 28, 2017

"Leo -- no pressure, no pain!"

- Kperkins

Had the easiest car buying experience ever with Leo! Especially, as a woman, I appreciated his no nonsense approach. He didn't pressure me and I feel like I got a fair deal. I do have to note that the finance guy was exceptionally rude when I chose not to purchase any additional coverage on the vehicle. He actually said "Good luck with that!" Extremely rude. This is the third car we have purchased there. I am coming back soon to purchase another car for my son's college graduation and will request that Leo close the deal and bypass the finance guy we had! I wish I remembered his name, but I don't think he ever properly introduced himself!

"Review"

- yellowdress

I purchase a car on 3/25/2017, I was happy with the service I received but with some exceptions, my car came with tinted windows, I did not want tinted windows I was told all their cars are tinted when they arrive. He said 98% of their customers want tine on their windows, well I am in that 2% who do not. Also they also place floor mats in the car and for these 2 items that I did not want I was charge an additional $2,000. To me this just did not make any sense to me. Some states do not allow tinted windows and so I would have to remove it if I move. So I was not happy with that, I ask for a car without tinted windows and was told there are none.

"Excellent service"

- Adbs181976

Ramzi was friendly from the bigining till the end of our car purchase was knolegable courtious throw out the whole process Thank you ramzi for you services