Mark Jacobson Toyota

4516 Durham-Chapel Hill Blvd,
Durham, North Carolina 27707
Mark Jacobson Toyota Info
About Mark Jacobson Toyota

Mark Jacobson Toyota of Durham offers 3 big showrooms of new Toyota and used cars near Raleigh. Ask about our free $25 Gift Card with Test Drive. We are conveniently located in south Durham just minutes north of I-40 at Exit 270 (15-501). Take a short drive and enjoy our huge selection, low internet pricing, and outstanding customer service! Here are just a few of the differences that set Mark Jacobson Toyota apart from other car dealerships in the area. - All new vehicles sold by Mark Jacobson Toyota come with a Lifetime Powertrain Warranty. This lifetime limited non-factory warranty is good for unlimited time, and unlimited miles at participating dealers nationwide. And unlike other dealers' programs, servicing your car at other facilities will not void the Mark Jacobson Lifetime Warranty! - We offer a 3-Day Money Back Guarantee on all pre-owned vehicles we sell. - We provide truck maintenance and repairs. - We have our own Durham Body Shop to help you with collision repairs - We offer diagnostic testing and state inspections. - We have a fully stocked Toyota parts and truck accessories facility. - We have a professional finance department to help you arrange car loans and leases that fit your budget. - Our truck center staff is friendly, knowledgeable and enthusiastic. We know that prospective customers are extremely well educated when researching their next vehicle. Mark Jacobson Toyota has made it easy to get all the available vehicle information so you can spend less time researching and more time enjoying your purchase. Check out our new specials and used specials for additional savings on your next vehicle. Visit us soon at 4516 Durham Chapel Hill Blvd. in Durham and see why Mark Jacobson Toyota has become the preferred dealer for Carrboro, Chapel Hill, Durham, Graham, Raleigh, Fayetteville, Cary, Apex and Wake Forest car-shoppers. Ready to set up a test drive? Please call us toll-free at 1-800-643-6236.

About Mark Jacobson Toyota Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM

1,204 Dealership Reviews
savannah
2/22/2016

"A Phenomenol Car Dealership"

Mark Jacobson Toyota is one of the few car dealerships that will ensure the customer receives the best customer satisfaction there is to offer. Satisfying the customer and getting the customer into the vehicle that they feel comfortable with is extremely important. That is what Mark Jacobson clearly aims for and succeeds in doing so. It is such a pleasure and a great experience to know that Mark Jacobson's Toyota's Motto is, "WE SAY YES" and they truly stand behind those words.

Jay Bazooband

Deadtacoma
2/22/2016

"Tacoma not as Reliable as they say"

Initially excited to have a truck again. Purchased a new Tacoma based on reliability and looks. Totally disappointed when the engine had a catastrophic failure due to Toyota error in less than 7000 miles. Not what I paid for and not what they advertised. Warranty will replace engine but I did not pay for a used /rebuilt truck. Beware of false reliability claims.

Sales and Service

Teresa, Durham
2/21/2016

"Ian Eddington and our 2015 Toyota Corolla Sport Plus"

We love our new Corolla Sport Plus. Ian and the whole crew at Mark Jacobson Toyota worked hard to get us in this car we chose. I appreciate them so much. Ian gave us plenty of drinking water which I need since I am prediabetic. Ian have checked in over time to see how we are doing. The service department is great and friendly. If we ever get a new Toyota, such as a truck, we hope to deal with Ian. Plus I love his accent. The Corolla is a dream to drive. And it is stylish, sport and pretty. If you want a new car, see Ian Eddington and consider a corolla.

Ian Eddington

Smith87
2/20/2016

"Excellent Service"

My husband and I were at Mark Jacobson Toyota to bring our 2009 Toyota Camry in for an oil consumption test. To kill time we just walking around and looking at the new cars on the lot. Barbara Decatur told us about the sale that is going on. We test drove a 2016 Camry and fell in love. We could not come to an agreement for car. The next day Barbara called with a deal we could not refuse. We are now proud owners of a 2016 Toyota Camry! Mr. and Mrs. G. Smith

Barbara Decatur

ebkierstead
2/18/2016

"Satisfied customers"

My husband and I purchased a larger vehicle for our family and we both were very pleased with the service and attention we received. We've purchased from a Toyota dealership before but purchased new, I was skeptical when purchasing used. Our sales person was attentive to our needs and wouldn't give in to my rejections. He treated us no different from any other customer. He made the entire experience easy going and with our kids with us he tried to hurry things along as fast and efficient as possible. I'd definitely visit this dealership again. We love our new used cross-over vehicle. He also called us a few days later to see how we were doing and how we were loving the new/used car.

Ramzi Alshamali

Eloctap
2/18/2016

"Very helpful sales staff"

The sales staff is very friendly and will do everything they can to get you what you are looking for. The car I wanted was not on their lot, but Ian was able to get exactly what I wanted within just a day or two from another dealership. I also got an AWESOME rate on my loan.

Ian Edgington

talley76
2/17/2016

"Best Car Buying Experience"

Dealing with my sales rep Edwin & working with Luke, Kim & Chris was by far the best experience buying a car I have experienced. It was truly a very quick sale with no pressure. These guys rock and this is how it suppose to be when you buy a new car. Edwin rocks!!

Edwin Caldwell

Mrs. Pascht
2/15/2016

"Be very careful with Mark Jacobson financial department"

I bought a 4 Runner on 10/17/2015. Financial department of Mark Jacobson Toyota of Durham did several HARD INQUIRES without my permission. DO NOT try to finance with them. You are better off working with a bank which provide a much transparent process that the financial department of Mark Jacobson Toyota. Hard inquiries such as the one Mark Jacobson did several times will affect Negatively your credit score. I have tried to solve this issue since 2015 and it seems that they don't care. Be very careful with the way Mark Jacobson do bussiness. When I contacted them last year to explain the situation, they denied they have done anything until now. Be Very Carefull with them. Compre un Toyota 4 Runner en el 2015. El departamento de Financiamiento de Mark Jacobson Toyota de Durham reviso mi crédito mas de una vez aunque yo les di permiso para que lo hicieran solo una vez. No financien con ellos. Les va mejor si financian con un banco el cual ofrece un proceso mas claro para los consumidores. Cada vez que Mark Jacobson revisó my crédito me afecto negativamente mi crédito. Si quieren comprar un carro en Mark Jacobson No financien con ellos.

I can't recall their names.

Mark Jacobson Toyota responded to this review

February 29, 2016

Hi Mrs. Pascht, Thank you for taking my call last week. I'm sorry you felt that we did not do anything earlier...I sent an email asking you for additional information on these inquiries on 11/19/15 but did not hear back from you. I apologize I should have tried to call you. As discussed - when a credit application is completed our dealership checks your credit (1 inquiry) and then the bank that issues your loan approves your credit (2nd inquiry). This is the standard process that all car dealerships provide assuming you don't pay cash or finance with an outside institution. In regards to these two inquiries impacting your credit score, the government website for consumer protection on credit states that "credit scoring models are designed to take shopping for a loan into account" - specifically many inquiries within a short period such as fourteen days may have no impact on your credit score at all. It goes on to mention that even if it does cost you a point or two that almost all buyers agree its worth it especially if it saves you hundreds or more dollars on interest.

Toyotagal
2/13/2016

"Best Toyota dealership in the Triangle"

Our experience at Marc Jacobson Toyota was the absolute best. Our salesperson David Levithan was very easy to work with and took the time to go over all the features of our new Highlander. The staff at MJT were able to give us exactly what we were looking for at a very competitive price. Our particular model was not available at any of the local dealers and MJT was able to deliver one to us 2 weeks earlier than any other dealer, without any hassle of trying to sell us another car already on the lot. David made every effort possible to ensure that we were completely satisfied with our purchase. It was a pleasure doing business with MJT and David in particular.

David Levithan

harrison@cs.unc.edu
2/12/2016

"Mark Jacobson Toyota"

All of the staff was helpful. No sales pressure like some other dealers. Edwin Caldwell was always friendly and helpful. I have worked with Edwin for 3 years and he finally got the sale!

Edwin Caldwell