Mark Jacobson Toyota

4516 Durham-Chapel Hill Blvd,
Durham, North Carolina 27707
Mark Jacobson Toyota Info
About Mark Jacobson Toyota

Mark Jacobson Toyota of Durham offers 3 big showrooms of new Toyota and used cars near Raleigh. Ask about our free $25 Gift Card with Test Drive. We are conveniently located in south Durham just minutes north of I-40 at Exit 270 (15-501). Take a short drive and enjoy our huge selection, low internet pricing, and outstanding customer service! Here are just a few of the differences that set Mark Jacobson Toyota apart from other car dealerships in the area. - All new vehicles sold by Mark Jacobson Toyota come with a Lifetime Powertrain Warranty. This lifetime limited non-factory warranty is good for unlimited time, and unlimited miles at participating dealers nationwide. And unlike other dealers' programs, servicing your car at other facilities will not void the Mark Jacobson Lifetime Warranty! - We offer a 3-Day Money Back Guarantee on all pre-owned vehicles we sell. - We provide truck maintenance and repairs. - We have our own Durham Body Shop to help you with collision repairs - We offer diagnostic testing and state inspections. - We have a fully stocked Toyota parts and truck accessories facility. - We have a professional finance department to help you arrange car loans and leases that fit your budget. - Our truck center staff is friendly, knowledgeable and enthusiastic. We know that prospective customers are extremely well educated when researching their next vehicle. Mark Jacobson Toyota has made it easy to get all the available vehicle information so you can spend less time researching and more time enjoying your purchase. Check out our new specials and used specials for additional savings on your next vehicle. Visit us soon at 4516 Durham Chapel Hill Blvd. in Durham and see why Mark Jacobson Toyota has become the preferred dealer for Carrboro, Chapel Hill, Durham, Graham, Raleigh, Fayetteville, Cary, Apex and Wake Forest car-shoppers. Ready to set up a test drive? Please call us toll-free at 1-800-643-6236.

About Mark Jacobson Toyota Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM

Tonya,DurhamNC
5/15/2015

"No Pressure Purchase"

I really enjoyed my car buying experience at Mark Jacobson Toyota. From the 1st day I arrived on the lot (not dressed to impress) the salesman (Ian Edgingon) was called tot he front by the receptionist. He greeted me, and asked how could he help me. He asked me what type of car was I interested in, and what type did I currently drive. He asked if I was looking for a car that would handle about the same, and what color was I interested in. He introduced me to the Camry SE, and color of car that I chose. He explained I should be very comfortable in the car, and not take much adjustment for my style of driving. He immediately offered to take me for a test drive. I wasn't expecting that, because a lot of salesmen in this area don't seem to take people serious (as if we have a lot of time to waste). While driving, he introduced me to several of the car features, and we chatted along the way. I stated to him that I was not prepared to make a purchase immediately, because I wanted to weigh other options (other types/brands of cars). He stated he understood, but would love to do business with me. I told him I would make a decision within 2 weeks, but would certainly keep my no-hassle experience with him in mind. I informed him I would contact him regardless of my decision. After 2 weeks, I reached out to Ian, and we began the purchasing process. In the midst of the purchasing process, I was also introduced to Luke, another great salesman at the dealership. Once we settled on the right price and car options, a week later I became a 2015 Toyota Camry SE owner. Thanks to Ian and the Mark Jacobson sales team for your A+ customer service.

Ian Edgington

Sandra1935
5/13/2015

"Great Experience"

I had a great experience in getting my first car deal and getting helpful information with all the cars I looked at. So my experience was great throughtout the whole visited.

Bruce Wilerson

wjnarine
5/12/2015

"MY BEST CAR BUYING EXPEERIENCE EVER!"

I went to Mark Jacobson Toyota just to browse, and wouldn't have thought that in less than 24 hrs, I would be driving off the lot in a 2015 Toyota Corolla! I never knew car buying could be so easy! Jay Bazooband was so patient and professional throughout the whole deal! Even with my busy 6 yr old son. Jay was so friendly and made me feel very comfortable about my purchase. Even when I had to reach out to him about a few different things after purchasing the car, he was very punctual with his response. I feel that he went above and beyond! I would DEFINITELY recommend Mark Jacobson Toyota to anyone!! Thanks again Jay!!

Jay Bazooband

JStout722
5/12/2015

"MY BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER"

I had the absolute best experience ever buying my 2015 Toyota Corolla S Plus. Chris Johnson made this buy a breeze!! He was so nice and friendly and stayed in touch with me even after business hours when I had questions!! I would recommend everyone go see him!! I got an awesome deal and he even ordered me the exact car I wanted since they didn't have the color and options I wanted on the lot! A+ sales rep and A+ dealership!!

Lai1970
5/12/2015

"Greatly appreciated Tiara's professional service "

We went to look at a 2015 PRIUS II last Thursday. Tiara Henderson helped us and we took a test drive. Tiara heard our needs and explained the features about the 2015 Prius that meet our needs. We stayed there till 9pm when we decided to buy the car that we took the test drive. She was very patient and knowledgeable about the car to be sold. We are happy with the experience. We think she deserves a BONUS or some type of recognition from MARK.

Tiara Henderson

SERGEANT MAJOR
5/11/2015

"LIKE the THREE PEP BOYS"

GOT the Deal of my life accidently on a 2015 PRIUS IV by walking in just to look. Thanks to Chris Johnson, Frank Barnet, and HERBIE NELSON. These three guys made it happen not only for me but for the MARK JACOBSON Dealership. This was my 4th vehicle I got from you all and I can truthfully say you all got the right price and financing for me. These three guys deserve a BONUS or some type of recognition from MARK. IF needed I would be happy to be a spokesman for MJ Toyota. Jim Turkaly

Chris Johnson and Herbee Nelson

Hernameis "Kelly"
5/11/2015

"Hernameis"Kelly""

The services that I received for automobile repairs were excellent in the past, so there was no question about where I would go to find a certified, pre-owned vehicle. That's right! Mark Jacobson Toyota is that place! Everything that I wanted in a vehicle was tight there! Ramzi Alshamali greeted and welcomed my sister and me immediately. He was knowledgeable about the inventory even about non-Toyota products, which meant everything. My day at Toyota was not in vain thanks to Ramzi because he provided great hospitality and great customer service throughout the day. I am enjoying my new ride!

Ramzi Alshamali

Mike-N-Lisa!
5/09/2015

"Jimmy is a great salesman!"

My wife and I went to look at a matrix that just showed up. Jimmy helped us and we took a test drive. Turned out the matrix was not quite a good fit for us, Jim heard our needs and pointed us to a highlander that was in stock. Another test drive, and a little while longer were the proud owners of a new to us 06 Highlander. The deal was relatively low pressure (it is a car dealership after all) and we are happy with the experience and the vehicle.

Jimmy Crawford

cwhite123
5/09/2015

" The Jamaican Catering Lady"

I highly recommend the purchase of a new Toyota, from Mark Jacobson Toyota. My initial meeting with Leo Sullivan, the sales representatives to the financing was remarkable and hassle free. If you wanted to experience excellent customer service buy a car from Mark Jacobson Toyota.

Leo Sullivan

kylejr2

"Good Experience"

Good customer service experience. Helpful staff, time spent was a bit lengthy, but overall it was well worth the wait. This car was much needed and Jimmy was infinitely helpful.

Reviews of Doug Hanenberg