Mark Jacobson Toyota

4516 Durham-Chapel Hill Blvd,
Durham, North Carolina 27707
Mark Jacobson Toyota Info
About Mark Jacobson Toyota

Mark Jacobson Toyota of Durham offers 3 big showrooms of new Toyota and used cars near Raleigh. Ask about our free $25 Gift Card with Test Drive. We are conveniently located in south Durham just minutes north of I-40 at Exit 270 (15-501). Take a short drive and enjoy our huge selection, low internet pricing, and outstanding customer service! Here are just a few of the differences that set Mark Jacobson Toyota apart from other car dealerships in the area. - All new vehicles sold by Mark Jacobson Toyota come with a Lifetime Powertrain Warranty. This lifetime limited non-factory warranty is good for unlimited time, and unlimited miles at participating dealers nationwide. And unlike other dealers' programs, servicing your car at other facilities will not void the Mark Jacobson Lifetime Warranty! - We offer a 3-Day Money Back Guarantee on all pre-owned vehicles we sell. - We provide truck maintenance and repairs. - We have our own Durham Body Shop to help you with collision repairs - We offer diagnostic testing and state inspections. - We have a fully stocked Toyota parts and truck accessories facility. - We have a professional finance department to help you arrange car loans and leases that fit your budget. - Our truck center staff is friendly, knowledgeable and enthusiastic. We know that prospective customers are extremely well educated when researching their next vehicle. Mark Jacobson Toyota has made it easy to get all the available vehicle information so you can spend less time researching and more time enjoying your purchase. Check out our new specials and used specials for additional savings on your next vehicle. Visit us soon at 4516 Durham Chapel Hill Blvd. in Durham and see why Mark Jacobson Toyota has become the preferred dealer for Carrboro, Chapel Hill, Durham, Graham, Raleigh, Fayetteville, Cary, Apex and Wake Forest car-shoppers. Ready to set up a test drive? Please call us toll-free at 1-800-643-6236.

About Mark Jacobson Toyota Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM

ChrisGuate
6/23/2015

"Rob Gunter esa my salesperson"

I just bought preowned Corolla at this place and I love it, the miles are great and the price is really competitive besides a one year warranty and a discount of $1000, the salesman was so friendly since I walked in, I was looking for something cheaper than 10k I think I got it but with the car I really wanted. I definitely recommend this place, my origin is Central American and yeah, they have Spanish service too.

Rob Gunter

cak4712
6/22/2015

"Ultimate Car Buying Experience"

Jay Bazooband was the ideal car salesman. From the phone call to make an appointment to us driving our new car off the lot, we feel like we were blessed. Jay was truly caring, listened to our wants/needs and took our best interest beyond what he needed to. When we were unsure about the car we were looking at, he took it to the next level and found us the perfect car. We are extremely happy with the entire experience, even the financial part with Azza Al-Ejjo, and would highly recommend Mark Jacobson Toyota to anyone we know who is in the market to buy a car. Again, thank you Jay for all your kindness. Sincerely, Claire and Ed Kuschill

Jay Bazooband

Jean
6/22/2015

"Very much satisfied with the customer service"

'Leo Sullivan' was very helpful and supportive from the very first contact I had with him. He directed my requirement to other employees and got me a good deal. ' '

Andy412
6/20/2015

"Fast, invested service and support!"

Jimmy Crawford helped me find a car I loved from the first phone call to picking the keys up. He was helpful, accommodating, and personable. Met with a great business management team, I highly recommend this dealership!

edwardo corrochio
6/19/2015

"Rob Gunter; Tremendous, Professional Salesman"

I was in the market for a 2014 preowned vehicle. My Wife and I had really done our homework and knew what we wanted. Rob Gunter, at Mark Jacobson Toyota was courteous, polite, and dedicated to making sure that we saw the vehicles that matched the description of what we were looking for. At no time did he pressure us into looking at a vehicle that we did not want or need. As a salesman, he was quite professional and made sure that all our questions were answered and then gave options as to what he would be able to do regarding sales and even finding a different preowned vehicle if what we ultimately wanted was not at his dealership. Without him, the hassle of car buying would have been incredible. Instead, it was a pleasant (as pleasant as buying a car can be) process where I never felt coerced or felt that I was being taken advantage of. Due to Rob, we got a great Van and got a lifetime power train warranty to boot! I would recommend Mark Jacobson Toyota for any pre owned purchase (I cannot comment on new, since I did not look at new vehicles) and would strenuously recommend ROB GUNTER as the salesman to ask for. NOTE: At the conclusion of this Review, I was prompted to pick a Management Team Member. I selected Frank Barnet out of necessity. I DID NOT WORK WITH ANY MANAGEMENT and only picked him as I was required to select one and he was first alphabetically.

Rob Gunter

camery brand new
6/18/2015

"out standing service"

My over all experience with Chris Johnson was out standing. I came in he was polite and very helpful to getting me what I wanted. As well as all other employees that helped in the process. Thank Y'all

Camryluvr
6/17/2015

"Barbara Decatur is Amazing!!"

I took my 2011 Toyota Camry in for an oil change and tire rotation and decided to look at the 2015 models while I waited. Barbara came out, greeted me and from that minute until I left behind my 2011 Camry and rode away in my new 2015 Camry, I felt that she knew exactly what I wanted and what was needed throughout the process. She handles business with swiftness and precision. She worked everything out in my favor so well, that I couldn't say no....and after she shared all of the upgrades on the 2015 Camry, got the monthly payment I wanted and the great trade value, I didn't want to say no. Her customer care was so awesome that I felt like I was her special customer for the day, then I realized that she was actually assisting 3 or 4 other clients at the same time. My first thought was "this lady is amazing!" I have told everybody that would listen how great my experience was and have told them to ask for Barbara at Mark Jacobson Toyota when they are ready for a car. I highly recommend the dealership and highly recommend Barbara Decatur for a great experience at the dealership. Thanks Barbara!!

Barbara Decatur

Marshin4
6/15/2015

"From old to new"

I traded in my old Tacoma got a great deal on the trade. They also worked with me on the price and the monthly payments so that I could get into a brand new Tacoma! I worked with Jason and Bob they both were extremely helpful! I was a first time buyer with only bad expectations however they proved me completely wrong and I had an excellent experience. I highly recommend working with Jason and Bob if you're interested in a new truck.

Happy123
6/15/2015

"Awesome Time with Chris Johnson"

I had the most satisfying time with Chris at Mark Jacobson Toyota he was very knowledgeable, friendly and kind. I would send any of my friends and family to visit him. I even got to see Mark himself. Iretha Alston

Charlie Tery, Azza

Sdav84
6/13/2015

"Mark said Yes!"

Tiara Henderson was very professional and did a great job understanding our needs. We came from out of town to purchase a specific car and was no longer available when we arrived. Tiara worked all day for us and found an even better option that fit our needs and more in the price range we were looking for! Thanks Tiara and Kim and Mark Jacobson for great service!

Reviews of Tay Page