Mark Jacobson Toyota

Mark Jacobson Toyota

Call
Mark Jacobson Toyota Info
About Mark Jacobson Toyota

Mark Jacobson Toyota of Durham offers 3 big showrooms of new Toyota and used cars near Raleigh. Ask about our free $25 Gift Card with Test Drive. We are conveniently located in south Durham just minutes north of I-40 at Exit 270 (15-501). Take a short drive and enjoy our huge selection, low internet pricing, and outstanding customer service! Here are just a few of the differences that set Mark Jacobson Toyota apart from other car dealerships in the area. - All new vehicles sold by Mark Jacobson Toyota come with a Lifetime Powertrain Warranty. This lifetime limited non-factory warranty is good for unlimited time, and unlimited miles at participating dealers nationwide. And unlike other dealers' programs, servicing your car at other facilities will not void the Mark Jacobson Lifetime Warranty! - We offer a 3-Day Money Back Guarantee on all pre-owned vehicles we sell. - We provide truck maintenance and repairs. - We have our own Durham Body Shop to help you with collision repairs - We offer diagnostic testing and state inspections. - We have a fully stocked Toyota parts and truck accessories facility. - We have a professional finance department to help you arrange car loans and leases that fit your budget. - Our truck center staff is friendly, knowledgeable and enthusiastic. We know that prospective customers are extremely well educated when researching their next vehicle. Mark Jacobson Toyota has made it easy to get all the available vehicle information so you can spend less time researching and more time enjoying your purchase. Check out our new specials and used specials for additional savings on your next vehicle. Visit us soon at 4516 Durham Chapel Hill Blvd. in Durham and see why Mark Jacobson Toyota has become the preferred dealer for Carrboro, Chapel Hill, Durham, Graham, Raleigh, Fayetteville, Cary, Apex and Wake Forest car-shoppers. Ready to set up a test drive? Please call us toll-free at 1-800-643-6236.

About Mark Jacobson Toyota Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM

mjlco
11/21/2014

"Michael Lemon and the Mark Jacobson crew"

First off, let me start by saying that I am not the easiest cases. My credit wasn't where it needs to be and I had some negative equity in my trade. I was honest about all of my info from the start and what I was looking for. Right from the beginning, Michael, listened to my story and was receptive, understanding, and had a positive outlook. This definitely put me at ease. Once we found a vehicle that was within my budget, the whole process took off. The team at Mark Jacobson worked incredibly hard to get the deal sealed. I got exactly what I needed with my trade, and found a great Toyota Camry that fits in with my lifestyle. I can't thank Michael, Darris, Dennis, and the team enough. I am thankful to be back in a Toyota and glad to have a place that I can feel comfortable going to for service. When I'm ready for another Toyota, I know exactly where I'll be headed. Thanks for everything.

Michael Lemon

sarabrown711

"Jason Schiffman"

We loved our experience with Jason. We had a small budget and he worked hard to keep us comfortable and within that budget. We loved our experience at Mark Jacobson!

Jason Schiffman

rahpounds
11/21/2014

"How could you not buy a car from here?"

I honestly loved my experience here the service was amazing. John listened to my needs he took accout my price range I even recieved a discount for graduating college. The question is "How could I not buy my car from here?" I absolutly love my new car and plan to enjoy it for years to come especially with the lifetime warranty that comes along with my 2015 toyota corolla LE

John Flanagan

Ayscue
11/20/2014

"Steve Martinez at Mark Jacobson"

Steve Martinez was one of the best sales people I have dealt with. Made me feel like he was trying to help rather than pressure sales. Price was right, car was right, and experience was right. Made buying a new car what it should be. Also the lifetime warranty Mark Jacobson gives on all internal lubricated parts sealed the deal. Have driven Toyotas all my life, all over 300K miles each. Plan on cashing in on this, but everyone who owns a Toyota knows if you change the oil and don't over-heat it, you can't wear the motor out .Best part, Steve thanked me for my business when I left. Would highly recommend the dealership and Steve to anyone looking to buy.

Steve Martinez

Jim Caldwell
11/18/2014

"Justin Schiffman goes the extra mile!"

We have been looking for a truck new or used that would fit our budget for months. No dealer in the Triangle (Durham, Raleigh, Apex) could come close to what Jason Schiffman and Mark Jacobson Toyota offered us on a brand new Tacoma. They offered more than any other dealer on our trade in and was such a pleasure to work with. If you want to deal with a veteran in a veteran friendly dealership I highly recommend Jason Schiffman at Mark Jacobson Toyota!

Jason Schiffman, Bob Joyce, Tazza Al-Ejio

ehopkinsunc
11/17/2014

"John Flanagan is the guy to see"

John Flanagan did a great job showing me the different options available, and getting the best discounts. Come see John at Mark Jacobson Toyota. He believes in Toyota so much, he came out of retirement after buying one, so he could sell them.

John Flanagan

Jorgemtz
11/17/2014

"Steve Martinez Is The Best"

Steve Martínez is the best sales person because he helped me get an awesome car (Corolla S) and it was affordable within my budget; it's one of the best deals I had.

Steve Martinez

masteryoda12456
11/16/2014

"Edwin Caldwell is One Helluva Guy."

My wife and I recently went intentionally to Mark Jacobson Toyota due to their incredible reputation in the North Carolina Triangle (Durham, Raleigh, Chapel Hill). We came in without warning and received incredible customer service that included listening to our needs, adapting to those needs, and presenting us with our options--along with a few perks that included camaraderie, food and drink, and photographs of the event. We got a fair price on a trade-in, and we love our new 2015 Toyota Prius.

Edwin Caldwell

KimberlyP722
11/14/2014

"Chris Johnson Exemplifies Customer Service Excellence"

I purchased my 2015 Corolla LE from Mark Jacobson Toyota and had an excellent overall experience, largely because of the excellent customer service provided by Chris Johnson. This was my first car-buying experience, and I was very nervous about making such a major financial decision. Chris was extremely knowledgeable about the features of the car and explained everything to me in detail. When we began discussing my financing options, I never at any time felt as though he was pressuring me to make a decision. Throughout the process, he was patient, professional, and responsive. While I did visit other dealerships in the area, none provided the same welcoming environment or genuine sense that my business is valued that I received at Mark Jacobson. I would, without hesitation, highly recommend Chris Johnson, as well as Mark Jacobson Toyota in general, to anyone interested in purchasing a new car.

Chris Johnson

rolloow99
11/14/2014

"2015 Camry LE"

I started shopping for a 2015 Camry LE last week ( Nov 5th, 2014 ) at a dealership in Raleigh North Carolina. Big mistake. ( very very bad experience ). I'm so glad that I purchased my 2015 Camry LE on November 12, 2014 from Mark Jacobson Toyota in Durham North Carolina. My sales consultant was Paul Graham and the sales manager was Justin Jones. Both offered me the best customer service and honered me the price I was willing to pay. I have been driving the car for two days. I am very pleased with thevehicle and the way I was treated. I would recommend Mark Jacobson Toyota over the other guys any days of the week. Thanks guys.

Call Graham Justin Jones