Mark Jacobson Toyota

Kim Danchulis

February 23, 2017

"Excellent service "

- Mel

This is my second new car love the customer service is great they make you feel like your part of a family with Mark Jacob's Toyota.. Kim offered for me to have the same person to assist me which he is awesome always ... Luis

February 22, 2017

"Service worth mentioning..!!"

- thomas

I am not a review writer but felt i should mention few names since i felt happy after dealing with them today. I did service few days back but was charged some $$ since my maintenance expired according to the agent.I went in for something else today and i started talking to Nate.Pleasant ,happy and smiling guy.Ready to help with anything u ask .Then came Jason who was also very nice & understanding . They researched and said i should be covered for the service and refunded me. The thing that stand out is there are few guys (old but don''t mention the name) very intimidating (i almost feel like walking out) ,but few others like Nate and Jason ready to help and very customer friendly .Thanks and appreciate your help today.I felt great after talking to both of u .Good luck. (names are based on the desk name board)

February 22, 2017

"No hassles, great deal, easy purchase"

- ToyotaFamily5

I was very impressed with Timothy Derek Velazquez and Marc Jacobson Toyota. I contacted them for an internet purchase and Derek made me a great deal. Derek was very respectful of my time. He made my trade easy and truly hassle-free. I'll be using Derek for my next car purchase. VERY happy with the whole experience.