Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars

Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars
Call
Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars Info
About Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars

Mark Wilson’s is a family owned and operated local business, in operation since 1961. We stock approximately 500 premium certified vehicles!! Over the years we have learned that customers appreciate a no-hassle, no-pressure, up-front purchase experience. Our dealership is committed to providing superior Used Cars, and all possible documentation on the history of our vehicles, including Carfax or Carproof reports. We are proud to be serving customers from all over Ontario, such as Guelph, Kitchener, Cambridge, Waterloo, Brampton, Mississauga, Oakville, London, Brantford, Toronto, Hamilton, Burlington, and area.

About Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

• Free Carfax with All Vehicles
  • Free Oil Change at Delivery
  • Free Airport Pickup Service for Customers
  • Free Satellite Radio Trial with Car Purchase

"Great Expererience at Wilson's"

This year we purchased our second car with Wilson's it was a wonderful experience. They are courteous, and pleasant to work with . Salesman Ron Harris is very knowledgeable and helpful. I will certainly recommend to anyone to shop at Wilson's

"Nice after Sales Service!"

2007 Mazda Pleasant staff and easy to deal with. Had our vehicle inspected after purchase and there were a few issues overlooked. Wilson's took care of all the issues on my first phone call. Absolutely no push back from the staff and management. Their main concern was to have a happy and satisfied customer and they succeeded. The car has performed well since day 1. Thanks for making our purchase of a used vehicle a pleasant one!! Cheers!

"2013 dodge avenger"

pleasant buying experience, thank you, very nice people to deal with, i would recommend wilson's to all my friend's and family, thank you scotty

"Well Done"

thanks Jim and Shari for getting the financing could not have done it with out you guys! again thanks,Calvin love my new 2008 impala!!!

"would shop there again"

Marco was very helpful! they took care of a few issues we had with the truck, all was done with a smile. we were impressed with the honesty , friendliness, and willingness to please and accommodate. i would send my family and friends on the drive from Hamilton to Guelph to deal with Marco if and when they are in the market for a new vehicle!!!!!!

"Our New Car "

From the point we entered the lot until we drove our new car off the lot, Everyone was so helpful to find our family the perfect car for our family.

"amazing place to buy a car "

Jamie did such a good job helping me get my truck. He went above and beyond trying to help get me into my ram and Mellissa from finance was great, she also went above and beyond helping me get the truck approved at a good rate. I will defiantly buy my next truck from mark Wilson

"Best car buying experience - ever!!!!!!!"

On July 9th, 2014 My girlfriend & I purchased a used 2011 Hyundai Sonata GLS from Mark Wilson's Better Used Cars. This purchase was one of the most pleasurable experiences we have ever endured. Our sales rep (Miguel) was excellent to deal with. Miguel was very informative, honest, laid back and friendly which made this purchase a NO pressure decision in buying the Hyundai Sonata. We would have no problem recommending to our friends, family and co-workers to make their next car purchase from Mark Wilson's Better used Cars. Thank you. Zena & Dave

August 25, 2014

Thanks Zena and Dave! Glad you enjoyed your experience with us! Thanks Again

"Horrible Experience! "

I purchased an Audi Q7 about year ago and have been happy with my new vehicle but I am disgustingly disappointed with the customer service that has been provided to myself and my family. Upon purchasing my vehicle I was extremely happy and excited as I was expecting my third child and I needed a larger vehicle for our growing family. At the time of my purchase I was promised on the bill of sale that I would be provided a second key, a front plate would be put on my vehicle, a rust spot would be fixed and the vehicle would be detailed. When I arrived to pick up my vehicle it wasn't ready. The dealership provided me with a temporary Q7 until my vehicle was ready. After a few days I received a call to pick up my new car! When picking up my new car I noticed nothing was fixed. I did not have a new key, no front plate, I drove off the lot and straight to a gas station because it was empty and it was not detailed. My salesperson assured me that someone was going to call me within a few days to get everything sorted out. I never recieved a call. I did however receive a call explaining that I owe them 400.00 in fines for my new plates. My birthday was 3 days prior to any of this which means that I had already went to the ministry and paid all fines and got my new sticker for my other vehicle so the balance should have been zero. Long story short they paid 400.00 dollars (that I had already paid and had receipts for) and explained that I needed to pay 400 dollars to them and I can argue with the ministry in regards to getting my money back. I don't know how many people have an extra 400 dollars laying around but I sure didn't. I never heard from them again. A year later I called to see what happened and what was going to happen with everything on the bill of sale. I understand a year later is a long wait to call and get something fixed. When I called I spoke with Dave. At first he was nice and listened to everything I had to say I thought he was going to help me. Instead I received a phone call back saying they didn't call me because I owed them 400.00. After a lengthy conversation of being disrespected and talked down to explaining that I should think like an adult and I should know better I agreed to pay the 400 and I would take it up with the ministry for the mistake with the expectation that all the promises on the bill of sale would be completed. I waited for a return phone call. A few hours later I received a phone call from Dave and he explained that he had sat down with the GM and sales manager and they decided that they don't want my 400.00 and they have decided they are not going to do anything for me they will not be fixing anything they will be moving on from this situation. After attempting to speak alittle more about it and explaining that I have 3 kids and had a baby only a few months after purchasing the vehicle and also bought a house within that year, life got alittle busy and yes it took a year for me to call. Dave explained that those were my life choices and I have to deal with what happened I made the choice to have a family and not deal with getting my car fixed. So now I have to suffer. I continued to try and resolve this attempting to explain that the whole reason we purchased this vehicle is because I what was promised. I would never buy a car that has no front plate(its illegal to drive with no front plate) and that has no second key! Once I asked to speak with someone else Dave decided he was done talking and in mid sentence he cut me off with saying "ok Alyissa, I mean Sarah you have yourself a nice day!" and hung up on me. I don't think it is fair o be treated like this and I think that when purchasing a vehicle you should get what you are promised. I am angry and hurt by how I was treated. Now I am going to be paying over 2000 - 3000 to get these things fixed when I was under the assumption that it was going to be done when picking up my new car! I would take the car back if I could. I would also go to the dealership but I have 3 young children and I wouldn't want to be yelled at infront of them. Conrad was my salesperson and he was wonderful ! The day I bought the vehicle I was very happy but once I needed anything else I was nothing and didn't matter anymore. I had already bought the car, so they already had my money.

August 13, 2014

As a manager at a very busy dealership helping customers with challenges or misunderstandings is part of the job. 11 months ago I became aware of a situation where our customer who purchased an Audi Q7 refused to reimburse us for the $441 of parking fines. Up to that point in time we would pay these fines on behalf of the customer, knowing that the customer would reimburse us. In this case the customer refused very strongly the efforts to collect the $441 that she owed Wilsons. The Business Manager and her superior at the time, both attempted to resolve the manner but was told that it wasn't her problem and she wasn't going to pay back the money owed to Wilsons for the fines. Now a full year later, I received a call inquiring when the extra key, front plate bracket, rust spot and detailing was going to be completed to her Q7. I inquired why the customer would have waited so long before following up with these items, to which she replied that she has been busy with a new baby and buying a new home. When I asked how she could be driving her SUV without a front license plate without drawing the attention of the authorities she replied it was because she was a police officer, but now her husband was going to be driving the vehicle and wouldn't be able to "get away with it". She demanded that we fix her issues and now offers to pay the $441 she owed us from a year ago on the condition that these items are fixed. I suggested that maybe she had called Audi and priced out a front plate bracket and that is why she is now interested in paying the monies that she owes us. To which she denied. I told her that I was going into a managers meeting and will ask the management team as I don't have the authority to make that decision. The conclusion was that it has been a year that our customer has owed us money and refused to correct this matter. On our bill of sale our vehicles have a 30 day or 3,000km warranty where we guaranty 100% our Safety Items. She had a reasonable time period to resolve this matter but refused to do so, even though she was contacted a number of times. It was determined that she can look after her own front plate bracket and second key. I made the suggestion that she buy a universal plate bracket ($150) from EBay to save herself some money. We are very pleased hear that our customer has been enjoying her new vehicle, it is a core part of our business to provide quality vehicles for a fair price. Dave Gardiner Manager of Financial Services Wilson's Better Used Cars ph 519-836-2900 ext. 230

"Great experience"

I began my search online for used car dealers, came across Mark Wilson's and knew this would be my starting point and glad I did. They have hundreds of cars to choose from. Enjoying my "almost new" car. Staff is very helpful. Thanks to Mark Wilson's staff.

sunny and liz

August 25, 2014

Thanks for your Review Sharon! We appreciate it!

Jim Gray