Markosian Auto

4238 S Redwood Rd, Taylorsville, Utah 84123

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Markosian Auto
Markosian Auto Info

"The worst experience ever"

Let's begin. First off I was there 45 minutes before anyone would acknowledge my presents. Then we had to fill out a novel of paperwork to even look at a car. Then the salesmen kept taking personal phone calls and blowing us off for ten to fifteen minutes at a time. When he finally returned with a list of vehicles that fit into what we were looking for half of them were full of trash and covered in mud. So we finally pick an SUV take it for a test drive and upon return it begins let's get started on finance. I wasn't done looking so we go back out and he kept showing the worst vehicles possible half dented some painted two different shades of the same color. Then we find a car that we wanted to test drive and were told that's not on the list. I wanted to try it anyways but was told that's not what I was looking for. Does it really matter? So I finally picked a vehicle. And asked what is the price well it's more then it's worth Ill tell you that. Awesome words from a salesmen. I don't have good credit so I expect with interest to pay more. So I pull up KBB and find the value at around 7500. Still it's like pulling teeth to get the price that they want not until signing would they tell me. Then they give a 12 month 12 thousand mile warranty more like a discount plan but once again they don't tell you that. Oh and if you ask for a CARFAX report they bring you a generic that looks looks like they put it together themselves but only after five times of asking for it. Now for the problems the car had. Broken windshield, bad brakes, when i open the hidden compartment in the back it smelled so bad of mildew it overwhelmed me, the burning coolant smell, the dark oil, and transmission fluid, bring it back tomorrow and we will get it fixed. So I withheld half of the down payment. The next day we will change the fluids but now it's going to cost you the tax and disposal fee like ten bucks not bad but I still should not be paying this. The brakes are your responsibility or pay the deductible on the warranty 175 dollars. The windshield also on me 250 dollars. All worked out during financing. then when driving down the freeway my headlights go out and come back on repeatedly. Very unsafe. Well we will need to get approval from the owner I will send him an email I'm told the owner is literally ten feet away from us. So i take it to their Meineke and more incompetence we can't see a problem the headlights are blinking on and off and they can't find a problem. So I take it to another shop that finds the problem bad relays less then five minutes. Then they told me the car should never haved passed the emissions and inspections. But yet the dealer passed it. So i receive a text telling me that the owner approved the repairs. Then comes the day I agreeded upon for the remaining down payment. I was working out of town. Two days pass I get payed get my stuff go to the bank cash my check getting ready to go to make my payment and my car won't start I call the dealer. They had shut off my starter and were coming to take my car. Can you turn it on because i'm bringing you the payment. No we won't turn it on until you make the payment and then it still won't be turned on until monday four days away. He then proceeds to call me a liar and a thief. At this point I will not work with them and I hope no one else will either. All of this happened over a 7 day period. And is the most unprofessional and Insulting experiences i have ever had with a car dealer. A 7500 vehicle that I signing for 9580 but now i look at the fine print and would have cost me 11975. I hope no one else has this experience but be observant and bring your contract to a bank or lawyer before signing make and take the vehicle to a mechanic that you can trust. Before you sign I was in a rush because I needed a car badly. Take your time. Choose your dealer wisely. But this one is shady at best. Thanks for reading my rant. Be safe.

Blaine

"5 stars"

I walked in for the first time, to discuss buying a car. Got a great first time purchase deal and am now driving a car that I can rely on.

Paul

"Great Services..."

Service is great and these guys are very straight forward and did an awesome job! Payment was exactly where they said it would be.. Great Services!!!

John

"I most definitely would recommend them"

I would recommend Markosian auto to anyone and everyone looking to buy a car. Extremely helpful and understanding with my credit situation. Never acted like I was anything less than a customer with perfect credit. That speaks VOLUMES with me!! Wonderful people and place

Jim

"thousand times better than any other dealership Ive been to"

I just wanted to say Markosian Auto took care of my car and its needs a thousand times better than any dealership Ive ever been to!

Tracy

"2004 audi A6"

Very helpful in getting us into our Audi. Payments are what we can afford at this time. We hope to be back again for a second car in the near future. After our credit is better

Jim

"Awesome service with great place"

Markosian Auto helped us get into a car that I didn't expect us to be able to get. Payment was exactly where they said it would be. Awesome service, great place :)

"Great Salesman Ever"

Tracy was a great salesman to work with on our new car purchase. We love our 2006 Scion and I will be back in a few months to get my daughter a new car.

"Everything is AMAZING!!!"

Tracy gave us a call with a vehicle that work with our downpayment and did everything he could to make sure we were satisfied. Thanks.

John

"Staff are great at all times.."

My car buying experience Auto was really good. Everyone was great with answering all of my questions and dealing with a picky person like me and weren't pushy at all. Really appreciates their honesty.