Markosian Auto

Taylorsville, Utah 84123
Markosian Auto Info

Missmia
3/18/2015

"happy customer- this is our 2nd car purchase from Markosian "

We are round two happy customers from Markosian Auto. Tracy has been our salesman each time and he is fantastic to work with. We appreciated his attention to detail on getting us exactly what we asked for and him staying after hours so that we didnt have to come back again to show us how to use the options in our Cadillac. Thank you Tracy and Markosian. As always, we will refer our friends and family that are in the market for a new car.

SONz12
3/05/2015

"Tracy was very honest "

Tracy was very honest and nice and made sure the vehicle I got was the one that fits my needs. I will enjoy doing business with Markosian Auto. And also made sure he told me that my credit was almost good enough for traditional financing which made me feel good.

CW1955
2/25/2015

"Paul is the best!"

Paul was the best salesperson I have ever dealt with and understood what I wanted so he did not try to push me into something I would be unhappy with. I enjoyed the honesty and professionalism from Paul and the patience that he showed us.

Paul

EathansMim
2/11/2015

"Love it! "

I am a return customer to Markosian Auto- More satisfied and excited this time around (even thought the fist time was great too). I didnt know awesomeness could get any better but Fred and Markosian proved me wrong. I love it!

Fred

Carbuyer
2/11/2015

"Bait and Switch"

They lured me in. I drove across the city to get to Taylorsville because they had the car I wanted at a good price and they told me they'd take care of me. I got there and that car was nowhere to be found - but they had "another one that I'd like." It seemed a little out of my price range but I gave it a test drive. it was a fine car - too bad it was way out of my price range. So they rolled up another car. This one was just the right price but sadly it was making a really weird grinding noise. I told the salesman about it and he said "oh, that's just the new brakes." Lord have mercy. So they decided if I sat there long enough I'd probably buy something, so they told me they had the perfect car and I just had to wait while they pulled it around front. 20 minutes later I was still waiting so I left. If they would have been straight with me I would have driven off in a car. Instead they decided to do some weird psychological games and try to gouge me and let me drive a rolling pile of junk. If I were you I wouldn't waste my time.

Connor and Veronica

jan
2/06/2015

"Bad experience"

Bad experience. If your looking for a car don't go to Markosian auto. Their customer service is a joke. I went there with my 18 year old son to help him buy a car. They wanted to run both his credit and mine before we were allowed to actually look at cars on their lot. Then they repeatedly tried to sell him a car he didn't want (the car hadn't been detailed and was disgusting). Very, very slow to give us any help. In the end we left. I called the next day and no one was available to help me. I asked for a return phone call. That was 2 days ago. No one has contacted me. I have decent credit. I don't recommend shopping there. They do jerk you around.

creative wedding and party decor

missmama
2/03/2015

"Excellent customer service"

The staff at Markosian was great to work with. Everyone was so helpful and kind to us and our kids. Our son is 3 and didn't want to be sitting with us so he kept running around. Tracy our salesman was great, he found Tyler some toys and even played some games with him while we were waiting for financing. He made it as stress free as he could for us. Thank you Tracy and Markosian Auto!

rachelfie
12/28/2014

"So bad! Just no, do not buy a car here!!"

The entire experience was horrific! James lied, and then called and yelled at me because I contacted his manger! DON'T BUY A CAR HERE!

James

MaggieWaggy
12/11/2014

"I was given excellent service"

I was given excellent service from owner and Tracy the salesman. Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication in making me a happy customer and a proud car owner. I will refer to my friends and family.

EmClausen
12/10/2014

"GOT 'Jerked Around'"

My husband and I bought a car from Markosian at the end of August. We checked the car very thoroughly when we bought it and it seemed fine until about a week later when things started falling apart. The sales man that helped us told us to let him know within 30 days if there was anything wrong and he would take care of it. When things started going haywire, we called into the dealership and told him what was going on. He LAUGHED. He told us that once we drive it off the lot there is nothing they can do. I got angry. He then told me that he would ask his manager about it and call me back the next day. It's been four months now. Now, I have to come up with ways to fix these problems myself AND pay a car payment?! Jee, thanks! I will never go back there again. And I will make sure to let everyone know how crummy there were!

Jim Dunn