Markosian Auto

Harrison Imports - Bountiful

Lawnboyjp
2/02/2016

"8 hours too long"

Came here as a cash buyer, it took 5 hours to close the deal. Went back the following morning and it still wasn't ready. They were "detailing" it for my drive home, which took forever. To top things off, one of the finance managers kicked my dog to keep it out of their waiting room. I would not purchase a car here if the trunk were filled with gold. Josh Wells Is the guy who kicked my dog. Then he threatened to call the police when I told him not to kick my dog. I will admit I was heated after seeing my dog kicked and advised him rather tersely not to touch my dog again. He stood in my face and told Me to get out! I spent 15.5k here and their idea of customer service is to kick your dog, demand you leave, and then threaten to call the police??? I don't understand this business model.

Josh Wells

Isabelle
1/26/2016

"Bad dealer"

They got me into a car has been in accident without telling me now I m facing some serious problems with the car and they can't do anything to help, bad dealer I can't recommend them.

Ricky, Josh...

Tyler1234
1/25/2016

"Shell of a good car"

We bought a Chrysler Town and Country from Markosian Auto on Redwood Rd. There was little negotiation room and the sales rep was pushy and unresponsive to what I wanted. The interior was missing several small parts (ie a detachable interior light, the remote for the flip down TV, etc.) and they would not replace them. Their Meineke Service Center attached vouched for the vehicle and said that the vehicle was in perfect working condition. Within the first week of owning the vehicle I noticed problems with the wipers, a slow leak in a tire, stereo speakers that didn't work properly, etc. After 2 months we brought it in for maintenance (oil change,etc.). Both the cabin and air filter were destroyed and had massive amounts of corrosion on the battery terminals (after just 2 months of use). The free oil change does not cover the 5 quarts needed for a van nor do they top off any other fluids. They simply find deficiencies from their own work and do semi forced sales on fixing them. Deficiencies, mind you, that should have and could have been fixed pre purchase. The entire experience has been awful. I do not plan on ever coming back to this place for a car nor a "complimentary" tune up nor oil change.

I think his name was Sean

Poor choice
1/23/2016

"Dishonest management "

Bought a car was promised loan and license would be done through my business bait and switch to my personal and ruined my finances, Credit department and management did not set up loan how I asked and refused to fix it when I caught it, was told to pound sand and fix it myself by the owner of Markosian. Salesman are nice but you will be cheated by management don't work with these people

Fred and Drew

Brattts
1/18/2016

"I was wasting their time attitude"

Went in to look for a specific type of vehicle and asked to see what they had. All they wanted to do was get me approved before I even seen if they had a vehicle I was interested in. I was approached by a manager that said well I could show you every car on the lot but that would be wasting his time if I was not approved yet. Then he disappeared for a long time before we just gave up and walked out. Another guy came out after us and didn't want to bother either. We were looking for vehicles with four wheel drive and third row seat. That narrows it down a lot. Get a call from someone asking how my experience was a couple days later told her I would probably not be back and she hung up on me! Terrible customer service, sorry for wasting your time.

No idea

January 19, 2016

Thank you for time to write a review about Markosian Auto. I'm John Kirkland the general manager and would love to here exactly what happened and also get your name so that I can look into your account with us to see what employees of mine you where working with so that this type of service never happens again. I am sorry that you were treated this way please call my cell phone 801-391-3240. Thank you, John Kirkland

Snowbunny76
1/04/2016

"very nice"

He was very nice and friendly. I am very happy that he was here to help us get a new car. If and when I come back I would be happy to get the same salesperson.

Tracy

FuionoT
12/31/2015

"Friendly and willing to help"

Very friendly and willing to help and satisfy and never forced cars that I wasnt interested in. I really liked him as a person. Very kind and polite! I will all salesman we like him

Tracy

robin.dewitt76
12/05/2015

"Yeah, got a car!!!"

When I walked in, I had been turned down or I turned down other dealerships, so I was skeptical. I have bad credit, a used car that needed to be sold by me, and not alot of time on a new job, brand new resdency. Working with Manual, he was able to ge me into a nice 2013 car, with a payment that is affordable. Very happy with the service I was able to get.

Munual

BuyerfromUTah
11/17/2015

"Worst place to do business with"

Talk about helping people with building credit, taking 5 months to make the first payment report to the bureaus and reporting ONLY to Trans-union of all all 3 bureaus. Trans-union is the least ever pulled by other credit grantors so how does this help build credit...a Question to Nick and his team. This is a true bait and switch; start off with a sticker price and end up with 20% higher price for the same vehicle at time of finance. Promise a lower down payment before the test drive and end up paying 20-30% more in down payment than initially promised. In all, this is the worst dealership ever. DON'T BUY HERE....stay away if all possible. I would rather take the UTA bus than to buy from this place.....It is a joke.

Greg from Vermont....He is a liar..Simply said

November 17, 2015

To whom it may concern, thank you for taking the time to write the review about Markosian auto. We pride ourselves in having one of the best in house finance programs in the state. Maybe it wasn't explained completely of what we try to do to help people get back on their feet. with our program you can upgrade at any point in time to a newer nicer car once a conventional lender will do the loan. at which point if you trade your car in at Markosian auto they is no negative equity rolling onto your new loan. that is right no negative equity rolling over. we wright off the difference to help people out. we do only report to Transunion credit report and are in the process on working with the other two so that we can report to all three. I would be more than happy to talk about your situation and see if we can help out please call my cell phone is 801-391-3240. Thanks John Kirkland General Manager

Scamed
11/17/2015

"Bait and Switch"

They had a car advertised that I was interested in. I called to make sure they still had it and they "checked with a manager." They told me that they still had the car and to come in and see it. Not 3 hours later I went in to see the car and they said it was in the shop and there was no time frame of when it would be out of the shop. They showed us another car, but wouldn't tell us the price. The salesman kept saying things like "is there any reason you aren't going to spend more?" Right, like money is no object and there is no reason to spend double or triple the budget. We test drove the car. It was fine. But he still wouldn't tell us the price unless we signed a statement that we would commit to buying before we got the price. That is when we stood up and walked out. They lied throughout the entire process. Wasted my time. And were completely shady about every little question. Some of the other reviews on here are suspicious. I don't know how anybody would enjoy their experience here.

Can't remember his name.

November 17, 2015

Mr. Stoker, are intention was not to deceive you. the people that work in are call center didn't know the Ford Five Hundred was at the tranny shop. we are sorry that you came in and the vehicle was ready to go. when it does get done at the shop we can let you know? Thank you for taking the time to come to Markosian Auto and we hope that you will give us a shot once the car is done. If I can be of any help please call my cell 801-391-3240 Thanks John Kirkland General Manager