Markosian Auto

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Markosian Auto
Markosian Auto Info

"Everything is AMAZING!!!"

Tracy gave us a call with a vehicle that work with our downpayment and did everything he could to make sure we were satisfied. Thanks.

John

"Staff are great at all times.."

My car buying experience Auto was really good. Everyone was great with answering all of my questions and dealing with a picky person like me and weren't pushy at all. Really appreciates their honesty.

John

"I had a good Experience"

I had a pretty good experience with them. They were able to find a car for me without a problem. They were pretty good at keeping the price within a bracket that I was comfortable with. I recommend Markosian to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Tracy

"Very Professional and Accommodating"

My experience was as good as I hoped it would be when it came to buying my next car. I was very satisfied with the service they provided. He was attentive throughout the entire process, the finance department was easy to deal with , and my car is exactly what I was looking for . I could not ask for more from an auto dealer. Thanks guys.

John

"So Satisfied with the Service"

I had emailed several dealerships in the area for a quote on a car. Not only were they the first to respond, but they also were the lowest in price. I went to check out the car and was thrilled to see that it was as good as they said it would be. So happy I heard from them.

Dan

"False advertising- Dont go if you're from out of Utah"

This dealer makes lots of promises but fails to deliver. Told me they would finance if I moved to Utah (I am from neighboring state where Salt Lake is the largest city). Promised free gas card If they don't finance, but when I asked for it they said I would have to come there and fill up with them. Rubbish dealer, don't want to sell anything to people who aren't from Utah, and no follow through on their advertised promises. I would counsel folks to avoid them. Went down the street and got a better deal without the false hopes and promises.

Melisa

"*****"

Great customer service. Worked well for financing options. The dealership staff were all very courteous and friendly and will refer others to Markosian Auto to my friends and family in the future

Tracey

"5 Stars all across of the board. Sergio and Tracy were..."

5 Stars all across of the board. Sergio and Tracy were very knowledgeable and helped me get everything I needed. It was a pretty quick transaction too.

Sergio & Tracy

"Tracy and staff were very helpful. They went above and..."

Tracy and staff were very helpful. They went above and beyond to make this purchase work. Very satisfied!! They were easy to work with and made me feel very comfortable with the transaction and my purchase.

Tracy

"Tracy gave us a call with vehicle that worked with our..."

Tracy gave us a call with vehicle that worked with our down payment and did everything he could to make sure we were satisfied. Thanks!