Markosian Auto

Markosian Auto Info

CW1955
2/25/2015

"Paul is the best!"

Paul was the best salesperson I have ever dealt with and understood what I wanted so he did not try to push me into something I would be unhappy with. I enjoyed the honesty and professionalism from Paul and the patience that he showed us.

Paul

EathansMim
2/11/2015

"Love it! "

I am a return customer to Markosian Auto- More satisfied and excited this time around (even thought the fist time was great too). I didnt know awesomeness could get any better but Fred and Markosian proved me wrong. I love it!

Fred

Carbuyer
2/11/2015

"Bait and Switch"

They lured me in. I drove across the city to get to Taylorsville because they had the car I wanted at a good price and they told me they'd take care of me. I got there and that car was nowhere to be found - but they had "another one that I'd like." It seemed a little out of my price range but I gave it a test drive. it was a fine car - too bad it was way out of my price range. So they rolled up another car. This one was just the right price but sadly it was making a really weird grinding noise. I told the salesman about it and he said "oh, that's just the new brakes." Lord have mercy. So they decided if I sat there long enough I'd probably buy something, so they told me they had the perfect car and I just had to wait while they pulled it around front. 20 minutes later I was still waiting so I left. If they would have been straight with me I would have driven off in a car. Instead they decided to do some weird psychological games and try to gouge me and let me drive a rolling pile of junk. If I were you I wouldn't waste my time.

Connor and Veronica

jan
2/06/2015

"Bad experience"

Bad experience. If your looking for a car don't go to Markosian auto. Their customer service is a joke. I went there with my 18 year old son to help him buy a car. They wanted to run both his credit and mine before we were allowed to actually look at cars on their lot. Then they repeatedly tried to sell him a car he didn't want (the car hadn't been detailed and was disgusting). Very, very slow to give us any help. In the end we left. I called the next day and no one was available to help me. I asked for a return phone call. That was 2 days ago. No one has contacted me. I have decent credit. I don't recommend shopping there. They do jerk you around.

creative wedding and party decor

missmama
2/03/2015

"Excellent customer service"

The staff at Markosian was great to work with. Everyone was so helpful and kind to us and our kids. Our son is 3 and didn't want to be sitting with us so he kept running around. Tracy our salesman was great, he found Tyler some toys and even played some games with him while we were waiting for financing. He made it as stress free as he could for us. Thank you Tracy and Markosian Auto!

Tracy

rachelfie
12/28/2014

"So bad! Just no, do not buy a car here!!"

The entire experience was horrific! James lied, and then called and yelled at me because I contacted his manger! DON'T BUY A CAR HERE!

James

MaggieWaggy
12/11/2014

"I was given excellent service"

I was given excellent service from owner and Tracy the salesman. Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication in making me a happy customer and a proud car owner. I will refer to my friends and family.

Tracy

EmClausen
12/10/2014

"GOT 'Jerked Around'"

My husband and I bought a car from Markosian at the end of August. We checked the car very thoroughly when we bought it and it seemed fine until about a week later when things started falling apart. The sales man that helped us told us to let him know within 30 days if there was anything wrong and he would take care of it. When things started going haywire, we called into the dealership and told him what was going on. He LAUGHED. He told us that once we drive it off the lot there is nothing they can do. I got angry. He then told me that he would ask his manager about it and call me back the next day. It's been four months now. Now, I have to come up with ways to fix these problems myself AND pay a car payment?! Jee, thanks! I will never go back there again. And I will make sure to let everyone know how crummy there were!

Jim Dunn

Blank2014
11/09/2014

"The worst experience ever"

Let's begin. First off I was there 45 minutes before anyone would acknowledge my presents. Then we had to fill out a novel of paperwork to even look at a car. Then the salesmen kept taking personal phone calls and blowing us off for ten to fifteen minutes at a time. When he finally returned with a list of vehicles that fit into what we were looking for half of them were full of trash and covered in mud. So we finally pick an SUV take it for a test drive and upon return it begins let's get started on finance. I wasn't done looking so we go back out and he kept showing the worst vehicles possible half dented some painted two different shades of the same color. Then we find a car that we wanted to test drive and were told that's not on the list. I wanted to try it anyways but was told that's not what I was looking for. Does it really matter? So I finally picked a vehicle. And asked what is the price well it's more then it's worth Ill tell you that. Awesome words from a salesmen. I don't have good credit so I expect with interest to pay more. So I pull up KBB and find the value at around 7500. Still it's like pulling teeth to get the price that they want not until signing would they tell me. Then they give a 12 month 12 thousand mile warranty more like a discount plan but once again they don't tell you that. Oh and if you ask for a CARFAX report they bring you a generic that looks looks like they put it together themselves but only after five times of asking for it. Now for the problems the car had. Broken windshield, bad brakes, when i open the hidden compartment in the back it smelled so bad of mildew it overwhelmed me, the burning coolant smell, the dark oil, and transmission fluid, bring it back tomorrow and we will get it fixed. So I withheld half of the down payment. The next day we will change the fluids but now it's going to cost you the tax and disposal fee like ten bucks not bad but I still should not be paying this. The brakes are your responsibility or pay the deductible on the warranty 175 dollars. The windshield also on me 250 dollars. All worked out during financing. then when driving down the freeway my headlights go out and come back on repeatedly. Very unsafe. Well we will need to get approval from the owner I will send him an email I'm told the owner is literally ten feet away from us. So i take it to their Meineke and more incompetence we can't see a problem the headlights are blinking on and off and they can't find a problem. So I take it to another shop that finds the problem bad relays less then five minutes. Then they told me the car should never haved passed the emissions and inspections. But yet the dealer passed it. So i receive a text telling me that the owner approved the repairs. Then comes the day I agreeded upon for the remaining down payment. I was working out of town. Two days pass I get payed get my stuff go to the bank cash my check getting ready to go to make my payment and my car won't start I call the dealer. They had shut off my starter and were coming to take my car. Can you turn it on because i'm bringing you the payment. No we won't turn it on until you make the payment and then it still won't be turned on until monday four days away. He then proceeds to call me a liar and a thief. At this point I will not work with them and I hope no one else will either. All of this happened over a 7 day period. And is the most unprofessional and Insulting experiences i have ever had with a car dealer. A 7500 vehicle that I signing for 9580 but now i look at the fine print and would have cost me 11975. I hope no one else has this experience but be observant and bring your contract to a bank or lawyer before signing make and take the vehicle to a mechanic that you can trust. Before you sign I was in a rush because I needed a car badly. Take your time. Choose your dealer wisely. But this one is shady at best. Thanks for reading my rant. Be safe.

Blaine

JSmith2009
10/24/2014

"5 stars"

I walked in for the first time, to discuss buying a car. Got a great first time purchase deal and am now driving a car that I can rely on.

Paul