Read Reviews Marstaller Motors Inc

Waco, Texas 76711

254-756-5511

Manufacturer: Used Car Dealer

based on 2 reviews

Overall
3.2

3.2 out of 5

2 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Marstaller Motors Inc

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Marstaller Motors Inc

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

"Best Experience!!!"

Melissa S.
7/22/2014 2:26:13 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Employee(s) Dealt With:
Bobby Thigpen

• Overall Score:

My Review Of Marstaller Motors Inc:

We went into the dealership because we had received a mail out about a sale on their used cars.
We had been looking around at used cars but really hadn't set our mind on what we wanted.
Bobby was so friendly and patient and showed us some used Lincolns. He was very knowledgable and not pushy!!!
We bought our first Lincoln and have been happy ever since!!

Twitter
"My parents, in their 80s, were taken advantage of by this..."

FedupinMoody
12/5/2013 7:01:21 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Employee(s) Dealt With:
Ronnie Marstaller

• Overall Score:

My Review Of Marstaller Motors Inc:

My parents, in their 80s, were taken advantage of by this dealership. They wanted to help their granddaughters and this dealership sold them 2 automobiles, both over-priced, one a 2006 PT cruiser for over $7000 (valued at about $4500) and the other a 2012 Nissan Versa for over $17,000, (valued at about $12,000). They lured them in with one of their offers for $3999 off any vehicle they had. They keep them there from 11:30 am until after 4:00 pm. They were tired and confused. I spoke with the owner and he said he would have the used car manager call me. He did not. When I called back and asked for the used car manager, he said the assistant used car manager was the one I needed to talk to. Seems really sad that the both just wanted to pass the buck. The assistant used car manager insisted that the deal was legal. It may have been legally binding, but it was highly unethical. They went through two different financial institutions to get these over-priced vehicles financed, one out of state. Please do yourself a favor and throw their offers in the trash. No where on the paperwork does it show any amount deducted from the original price. These people will take advantage of anyone if they will take advantage of the elderly.

Twitter