Marty Cancila Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Joe Vogt

Sales and Leasing Professional
Jordan Slayback, Sales Manager, Marty Cancila Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Jordan Slayback

Jim Scruton, Sales and Leasing Professional, Marty Cancila Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Jim Scruton

Sales and Leasing Professional

April 24, 2017

"Great Service and Friendly Helpful Staff"

- Christy2017

It was a pleasure working with Joe Vogt and the whole staff. Joe and Jordan were very knowledgeable about the vehicles that were being shown. We dealt mainly with Joe and I would say that although his job is, of course, to sell cars, we also felt he truly wanted us to be happy with our choice, the price paid and the entire experience. Sammonne was very helpful with getting our paperwork processed quickly. I would not hesitate to recommend Joe to any of my friends who are looking for a car.

April 23, 2017

"Won't buy a Chrysler product anywhere else! "

- Christi321

We love dealing with the professionals at Marty Cancila. The owner Tony always greets you with a smile and handshake. Cortez Thompson goes above and beyond to make sure we are completely satisfied! He is a true professional and we recommend him to our friends and family!

April 09, 2017

"Very informative meeting"

- Allen66

They were very helpful with explain everything I needed to know with dealing with the car that I want to get I really felt that they were doing everything they could to make sure I got the car that I wanted at the price I wanted

New 2016 Dodge Challenger, $41365