Maserati of Marin

Ray Chan

Jun Perez, Sales Manager, Maserati of Marin

Jun Perez

June 13, 2016

"Alyssa Campbell sold me a car that I love"

- Jimmaser

On my fifth visit to as many Maserati dealerships I found the car I was looking for and the right salesperson to help me purchase it.

June 03, 2016

"Fantastic Service at the dealership. Tarun is a rockstar!"

- jmaserati

Very few people buy a car on the same day they first test drive it. I am one of them - thanks to Tarun and the rest of the folks at the Maserati of Marin. Tarun was very informative about the car, sensitive to my budget requirements and worked with me for over an hour to get me a solid deal. Most amicable sales person I've ever done business with. Highly recommend Tarun!

May 31, 2016

"Pleasurable experience"

- candjam

Ray Chan and Turun Sachdeva were very welcoming and made the car buying process very easy, they were very friendly and straightforward with everything. I would definitely recommend their dealership.

New 2016 Maserati GranTurismo, $104800