Read Reviews Mathieu Ford Sales Inc.

297 Central St

4 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Mathieu Ford Sales Inc.

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Mathieu Ford Sales Inc.

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Just recently bought a truck from this dealership, and we..."

DavenKaryl
7/18/2012 5:11:31 PM

Randy
Bruce LaPoint
Todd

My Review Of Mathieu Ford Sales Inc.:

Just recently bought a truck from this dealership, and we were extremely satisfied by the treatment we received from everyone we encountered in the process. Absolutely no pressure, and we were able to find the vehicle we wanted in the right price range.

We had been to several dealerships in the preceding weeks, and the folks here are hands down the best we met.

Twitter
"This is the best buying experience I have had with..."

Stephen Breen
12/11/2011 11:57:17 AM

Tom
Tod
Ray
Wayne
Rick

My Review Of Mathieu Ford Sales Inc.:

This is the best buying experience I have had with vehicles ever, I first stop by and found a vehicle i was interested in, Tom came out and ask if he could help and i told him i was just looking but once i found a vehicle i would let him know, the thing i liked is he didnt preasure me at all, several weeks later i went back and test drove the vehicle i liked, I had already looked the kelly book on the vehicle but asked Tom what was the best he could do, I was pleased with his offer being well below kelly blue book. I came back in the next day and Tom wasnt in due to familly, I was very surprised how the other sales Reps were willing to help out even though they knew i was there for Tom, this place definatly picks the right employees to represent them. There were a couple items that werent right (Radio, Flyweel tooth, miror) so I had had the privalage of seeing how well managed the service department is, Rick Paine who is the service Manager, and Ray were who i dealt with. They definatley put the customer firs, they put a new radio in, a new flywheel,and a starter, I will not look for another dealer, i have found both the dealership i want and the kind of service repair i want. Wayne (Finance Officer) really went out of his way to make this work, and the frosting on the cake was the Sales Manager Todd, he made me feel important enough to thank me for doing buisness with them, I felt like he really did care, great people, great experince. V/R Stephen Breen

Twitter
"My husband and I LOVE the experience we had with Bruce..."

autumnstar723
8/22/2011 12:00:11 PM

Bruce Lapointe

My Review Of Mathieu Ford Sales Inc.:

My husband and I LOVE the experience we had with Bruce Lapointe at Mathieu Ford in Winchendon. We went to test drive a Ford Fiesta, having been told by a friend that it was comparable to the Hyundai Accent we had test driven a few days before. Bruce was waiting for us when we arrived and had the Fiesta ready for a test drive. When my husband and I returned from the test we told him it was a little smaller than we hoped--and Bruce had already anticipated that response (given what we told him we wanted in a car), and he had a slightly used 2010 Ford Focus already in mind for us. We loved the ride we took in the Focus, but initially it was out of our price range with the financing options we were considering. My husband had to leave for work (about 5-10 mins. from the dealership), and I stayed behind to see what else Bruce had in our price range. He showed me two other used cars that were within our price guidelines, and each time he allowed me to take my test drive up to my husbands workplace so I should show him the cars as well--one trip lasted over 40 minutes because I was encouraged to grab lunch while I was out too! In the end we were still in love with the Focus and Bruce worked with me (and his boss) to get the price and financing options down to a level we could reasonably work with.
I loved that there was NEVER any pressure to buy any of the cars we drove! During our test drive of the Accent the weekend before, the Hyundai dealership (Herb Chambers, Westboro MA) tried everything in the book to get us to drive off the lot with a car that WASN'T the one we were even hoping to drive that day--and we LOVED how Bruce at Mathieu Ford tried to get us into a car that actually fit our budget and our needs rather than dramatically "slashing" numbers and drawing smiley faces next to prices that were still beyond our reach.
And beyond the service, so far the car is also in fantastic shape and runs beautifully! =)

Twitter
"Service dept. diag. and serviced air suspension on Grand..."

hacker
12/11/2010 9:31:38 AM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
service/finance

My Review Of Mathieu Ford Sales Inc.:

Service dept. diag. and serviced air suspension on Grand Marquis -good job. Purchased program 2009 Mercury Sable at other dealership in south of Boston area. I had the car in for oil change and take care of "moan or buzz" at 36 and 46 MPH. Two visits and about 4 hrs. later --no solution. Brought it to Mathieu Ford (vacation in southern N.H.) for oil chg. I mentioned noise problem, while waiting service went on forum and found the problem. They drove car, heard noise, and sched. appt. No problems since. I also take advantage of 3 oil changes and 4th is free. I will continue to use them for service throughout the year.
I also purchased extended warranty--no pressure--met best price I could find on-line.