Mathieu Ford Sales

Lamoureux Ford

Shaker Family Ford Lincoln

Db
6/15/2015

"Mechanic has anger problems"

Had my 2015 truck serviced at Mathieu Ford for a minor problem. When the mechanic and I disagreed on his diagnosis he yelled at me. I was holding my two year old and walked away. Went to service where the service person watched as he was loud and defensive again. Service personell did not even tell him to chill out or try to fix my problem. I left without the problem being solved and will seek help elsewhere. Very unprofessional and unpleasant.

Angry John

RVEZZ
4/01/2015

"no hassle, no pressure just top notch service."

We have purchased three vehicles from Matthew Ford in Winchendon Massachusetts and I can honestly say each time was a pleasure. No hassle, no pressure just honest folks whom are knowledgeable wanting to help customers get into the car they need or want. Anyone who runs a business knows it is truly difficult to keep customers coming back than it is to get new customers in the door. The folks at Matthew Ford know this and strive to maintain honest relationships with their customers. Due to the wonderful experience in buying a car or having repairs done on a car I will gladly continue to do business with Matthew Ford.

Bruce

MAC
4/01/2015

"New Focus"

Third vehical purchase from these guys. They worked hard to get us the best deal and as always they came thru. We will be returniing for our next vechical! Thanks guys!

Mike and Todd

Stanleycyr@yahoo.com
3/30/2015

"Excellent service in sales and service department"

I just bought a new ford 150 lariat and had a very good experience. Bruce Lapointe was the sales man for my deal and he is very professional. He is always looking to please the customer. The service department is very good to me. When my vehicle is said to be ready it is. They are always willing to make the experience a good one. The parts department is always good. I have ordered parts from them and the parts are there within two or three days. I have bought vehicles for my mother and myself for the last 15- 18 yrs. the dealerships is very good. I would recommend them to anyone for a new car.

Bruce lapointe

Teacher
3/27/2015

"Best dealership ever! "

We just purchased a Ford Explorer and we love it! The staff go above and beyond to make it a great experience. They take care of everything. Mike was our salesman and he would call or text to let us know all the necessary information. He is awesome! We would absolutely recommend Mathieu Ford sales to anyone. The only dealership we will go to!

Mike, Shawn, Bruce

swells
3/26/2015

"New Ford Escape-Great buying experience"

We love doing business with Mathieu Ford.. We've purchased all our vechicles at Mathieu Ford. Ford F150, Ford Fusion, Ford Escape and our kids buy their cars there too. We just bought a Ford Escape and love it! Mike Bonczar & Todd Wheeler listened what I had in mind and found the perfect model in my price range. They really do make car buying fun, easy and they'll always give you the best pricing.. Mathieu Ford treats everyone like you're part of the family. .

Mike Bonczar

stitchead
3/26/2015

"great personal skills of staff"

great hard working people with my bad credit they found me financing.the service department treated me with respect when ordering parts.i will buy all my future cars their.

trevor ramsey

Csjlal06
1/27/2015

"Bad experience "

Bought a car from here a new car!! And it has broken down quit a few times and we had to bring it in on a tow truck. The service department tells me they looked at it and it's fine. Well it's clearly not!! I am very upset with my car buying experience. Had it towed in again this week because it died in the middle if the road. Let's see how it goes this time.

Service dept.

DavenKaryl
7/18/2012

"Just recently bought a truck from this dealership, and we..."

Just recently bought a truck from this dealership, and we were extremely satisfied by the treatment we received from everyone we encountered in the process. Absolutely no pressure, and we were able to find the vehicle we wanted in the right price range. We had been to several dealerships in the preceding weeks, and the folks here are hands down the best we met.

Randy, Bruce LaPoint, Todd

Stephen Breen
12/11/2011

"This is the best buying experience I have had with..."

This is the best buying experience I have had with vehicles ever, I first stop by and found a vehicle i was interested in, Tom came out and ask if he could help and i told him i was just looking but once i found a vehicle i would let him know, the thing i liked is he didnt preasure me at all, several weeks later i went back and test drove the vehicle i liked, I had already looked the kelly book on the vehicle but asked Tom what was the best he could do, I was pleased with his offer being well below kelly blue book. I came back in the next day and Tom wasnt in due to familly, I was very surprised how the other sales Reps were willing to help out even though they knew i was there for Tom, this place definatly picks the right employees to represent them. There were a couple items that werent right (Radio, Flyweel tooth, miror) so I had had the privalage of seeing how well managed the service department is, Rick Paine who is the service Manager, and Ray were who i dealt with. They definatley put the customer firs, they put a new radio in, a new flywheel,and a starter, I will not look for another dealer, i have found both the dealership i want and the kind of service repair i want. Wayne (Finance Officer) really went out of his way to make this work, and the frosting on the cake was the Sales Manager Todd, he made me feel important enough to thank me for doing buisness with them, I felt like he really did care, great people, great experince. V/R Stephen Breen

Tom, Tod, Ray, Wayne, Rick