Mathieu Ford Sales

Brattleboro Ford

Jack
6/30/2016

"Brakes"

I have been doing business with Mathieu Ford for years never had a problem. Anytime I had things done if there was something wrong after they took care of the truck. Very happy with the dealership.

Bruse & Randy sales. Bill & Rick service

sz
6/21/2016

"excellent sales and service experience"

we've purchased three cars from Mathieu and have been very happy with our buying and service experiences there. I would come back for my next car also.

Shawn, Randy, Shannon

Db
6/15/2015

"Mechanic has anger problems"

Had my 2015 truck serviced at Mathieu Ford for a minor problem. When the mechanic and I disagreed on his diagnosis he yelled at me. I was holding my two year old and walked away. Went to service where the service person watched as he was loud and defensive again. Service personell did not even tell him to chill out or try to fix my problem. I left without the problem being solved and will seek help elsewhere. Very unprofessional and unpleasant.

Angry John

RVEZZ
4/01/2015

"no hassle, no pressure just top notch service."

We have purchased three vehicles from Matthew Ford in Winchendon Massachusetts and I can honestly say each time was a pleasure. No hassle, no pressure just honest folks whom are knowledgeable wanting to help customers get into the car they need or want. Anyone who runs a business knows it is truly difficult to keep customers coming back than it is to get new customers in the door. The folks at Matthew Ford know this and strive to maintain honest relationships with their customers. Due to the wonderful experience in buying a car or having repairs done on a car I will gladly continue to do business with Matthew Ford.

Bruce

MAC
4/01/2015

"New Focus"

Third vehical purchase from these guys. They worked hard to get us the best deal and as always they came thru. We will be returniing for our next vechical! Thanks guys!

Mike and Todd

Stanleycyr@yahoo.com
3/30/2015

"Excellent service in sales and service department"

I just bought a new ford 150 lariat and had a very good experience. Bruce Lapointe was the sales man for my deal and he is very professional. He is always looking to please the customer. The service department is very good to me. When my vehicle is said to be ready it is. They are always willing to make the experience a good one. The parts department is always good. I have ordered parts from them and the parts are there within two or three days. I have bought vehicles for my mother and myself for the last 15- 18 yrs. the dealerships is very good. I would recommend them to anyone for a new car.

Bruce lapointe

Teacher
3/27/2015

"Best dealership ever! "

We just purchased a Ford Explorer and we love it! The staff go above and beyond to make it a great experience. They take care of everything. Mike was our salesman and he would call or text to let us know all the necessary information. He is awesome! We would absolutely recommend Mathieu Ford sales to anyone. The only dealership we will go to!

Mike, Shawn, Bruce

swells
3/26/2015

"New Ford Escape-Great buying experience"

We love doing business with Mathieu Ford.. We've purchased all our vechicles at Mathieu Ford. Ford F150, Ford Fusion, Ford Escape and our kids buy their cars there too. We just bought a Ford Escape and love it! Mike Bonczar & Todd Wheeler listened what I had in mind and found the perfect model in my price range. They really do make car buying fun, easy and they'll always give you the best pricing.. Mathieu Ford treats everyone like you're part of the family. .

Mike Bonczar

stitchead
3/26/2015

"great personal skills of staff"

great hard working people with my bad credit they found me financing.the service department treated me with respect when ordering parts.i will buy all my future cars their.

trevor ramsey

Csjlal06
1/27/2015

"Bad experience "

Bought a car from here a new car!! And it has broken down quit a few times and we had to bring it in on a tow truck. The service department tells me they looked at it and it's fine. Well it's clearly not!! I am very upset with my car buying experience. Had it towed in again this week because it died in the middle if the road. Let's see how it goes this time.

Service dept.