Matthews Motors 2

204 N Berkeley Blvd,
Goldsboro, North Carolina 27534
Matthews Motors 2 Info
About Matthews Motors 2

- In Business since 1994 - Accreditied BBB A+ Rating - 2010 CIADA Quality Dealer of The Year - 2011 BBB Torch Award Finalist - 2012 CAC Volume Dealer of The Month(Nov) - 3 Month/3000 Mile Limited Warranty - Business Leader Magazine "Top 50 Entreprenuer Award Winner"

About Matthews Motors 2

Katrina H
3/26/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

I was referred to Matthew Motors by my sister. She had a wonderful experience and told me I had to check them out. My salesperson Thomas Earl Gray was AMAZING!!! He just didn't try to sell me a car, he explained all the features on my 2014 Kia Optima and took the time to make sure I was satisfied with my purchase. Not only did I have a pleasant experience there with my salesperson but every individual I encountered there was friendly, knowledgeable, and very accommodating. I would tell anyone that has a need for a quality car, RUN not WALK to Matthew Motors and they will get you going in no time. I can not thank God enough for Matthew Motors!!!

Thomas Earl Gray

Andrea H.
3/26/2015

"Thomas Earl Gray is AWESOME Salesman!!!"

I Love the 2014 Kia Optima I bought from Matthews Motor in Goldsboro today! My salesman Thomas E. Gray was extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and made the transaction easy. I would recommend this company, & definitely Mr. Gray. I really appreciate all the assistance. Sincerely, Andrea H.

Thomas Earl Gray

B Brewington
3/13/2015

"My review "

I was very satisfied with the service the dealership showed .. I would recommend anybody to Mathew motors . They treat there customers well and with respect

sara
3/12/2015

"sara davis"

If i got financed...u can too! I am so happy to be driving a new car. The staff was courteious and friendly. They made my car buying experience easy and took good care of me.

Sabrinawi
3/04/2015

"Jamie is Wonderful"

They did a wonderful job in helping me and i recommend everyone to get a car from matthew motors. Jamie can do amazing things.. I highly recommend Him and Matthew Motors..

kenya artis
3/01/2015

"outstanding "

I ask a lot of questions, They answer all of them, No matter how many I ask. The staff was friendly and help me make the right choice of picking out my car that works with my budget. Good job Matthew Motors 2!

Thomas

Cprice
2/28/2015

"Jamie Was the Blessing we needed "

I walked on the lot at 7pm and had no hope on getting a car.. We met Jamie and he didn't care that it was closing time.. He took all our information and told us to smile and not give up.. Next thing we knew we were buying our new car.. WOW!! Matthews Motors had answered our prayers.. Jamie and the finance dept went beyond the call of Duty to help us.. I would 100%,recommended Jamie to all our friends and family.. We love our new Nissan Versa..

Michaela X
2/27/2015

"Quick, easy, and painless"

Upon arriving at the car lot, we had a friendly face greet us at the door. Shawn was a helpful, knowledgeable salesman who gave us the information we needed without being pushy, unlike most other salesmen/women we talked to. Once we had decided on a vehicle we wanted, he made it quick and easy for us to leave with our dignities in tact. We got a great deal on a gently used 2014 Nissan Versa Note. That being said we would highly recommend any of our friends, family, or strangers to go to Matthews motors. Thanks again Shawn!

mora darden
2/26/2015

"heaven sent"

Jamie, Thomas, and Ashley all were very professional. They made you feel more than welcomed and also made you feel at home and everything went with ease I would highly recommend someone to Matthew motors you guys are very awesome and heaven sent

Thomas gray

jessnicolas
2/23/2015

"jess nicolas"

Went in just to ask the price of the 2012 honda accord they had for sell......and I end up driving off the lot with it!!!!!...Nice friendly service and they really work hard to get you the best deal possible!!....I definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a vechicle!

thomas