Matthews Motors 2

204 N Berkeley Blvd,
Goldsboro, North Carolina 27534
Matthews Motors 2 Info
About Matthews Motors 2

- In Business since 1994 - Accreditied BBB A+ Rating - 2010 CIADA Quality Dealer of The Year - 2011 BBB Torch Award Finalist - 2012 CAC Volume Dealer of The Month(Nov) - 3 Month/3000 Mile Limited Warranty - Business Leader Magazine "Top 50 Entreprenuer Award Winner"

About Matthews Motors 2

Sabrinawi
3/04/2015

"Jamie is Wonderful"

They did a wonderful job in helping me and i recommend everyone to get a car from matthew motors. Jamie can do amazing things.. I highly recommend Him and Matthew Motors..

kenya artis
3/01/2015

"outstanding "

I ask a lot of questions, They answer all of them, No matter how many I ask. The staff was friendly and help me make the right choice of picking out my car that works with my budget. Good job Matthew Motors 2!

Thomas

Cprice
2/28/2015

"Jamie Was the Blessing we needed "

I walked on the lot at 7pm and had no hope on getting a car.. We met Jamie and he didn't care that it was closing time.. He took all our information and told us to smile and not give up.. Next thing we knew we were buying our new car.. WOW!! Matthews Motors had answered our prayers.. Jamie and the finance dept went beyond the call of Duty to help us.. I would 100%,recommended Jamie to all our friends and family.. We love our new Nissan Versa..

Michaela X
2/27/2015

"Quick, easy, and painless"

Upon arriving at the car lot, we had a friendly face greet us at the door. Shawn was a helpful, knowledgeable salesman who gave us the information we needed without being pushy, unlike most other salesmen/women we talked to. Once we had decided on a vehicle we wanted, he made it quick and easy for us to leave with our dignities in tact. We got a great deal on a gently used 2014 Nissan Versa Note. That being said we would highly recommend any of our friends, family, or strangers to go to Matthews motors. Thanks again Shawn!

mora darden
2/26/2015

"heaven sent"

Jamie, Thomas, and Ashley all were very professional. They made you feel more than welcomed and also made you feel at home and everything went with ease I would highly recommend someone to Matthew motors you guys are very awesome and heaven sent

Thomas gray

jessnicolas
2/23/2015

"jess nicolas"

Went in just to ask the price of the 2012 honda accord they had for sell......and I end up driving off the lot with it!!!!!...Nice friendly service and they really work hard to get you the best deal possible!!....I definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a vechicle!

thomas

Katina darden
2/20/2015

"Shaun is great salesman"

I had a great/ wonderful experience at Matthew motors with Shaun he was a great sales person and very professional. Thanks you I love my new vehicle

katkelly
2/19/2015

"LOVE THIS TEAM!"

I bought my 2011 Hyundai Sonata with Shawn Bronner, and I recommend going to him to anybody who is asking about a car. He really knows his stuff, and even though it's been 2 months since my purchase I can still call him to this day with all kinds of questions. I checked out the lot, and one day the deal was done. I appreciate them so much. Ashley West is also very sweet and she made my experience very personable. They really make you feel like family here. I will continue to go to Matthews Motors for any car purchase I will make ever and I will continue to tell all my friends how awesome they were to me. :) They had me since day one! Two cars purchased with them.

Butch Quick

al taylor
2/19/2015

"good clean cars an frendly sales people make them # 1"

know tim and nick for some time ii fell they were honest in repesenting in the dealaship and the cars there trying to sell. i would buy another car from them . al taylor/rebecca godbold

keb1906
2/17/2015

"Awesome"

I have to say that I enjoyed my whole experience with this car dealership. From the moment I walked into the door I felt welcome and everything was made easy for me. The most enjoyable time I have ever had at a car dealership.

Reviews of Ashley West