Matthews Motors 2

204 N Berkeley Blvd,
Goldsboro, North Carolina 27534
Matthews Motors 2 Info
About Matthews Motors 2

- In Business since 1994 - Accredited BBB A+ Rating - 2010 CIADA Quality Dealer of The Year - 2011 BBB Torch Award Finalist - 2012 CAC Volume Dealer of The Month(Nov) - Business Leader Magazine "Top 50 Entreprenuer Award Winner"

About Matthews Motors 2

LARRY GRACE
7/28/2016

"Purchase vehicle "

went to a big dealer ship in Goldsboro NC got the runaround for two days were Told we would be driving out on a new car that Friday afternoon got there and stayed For one hour and then we were told that we had to have more documents and we're told it be another week before we got the car went to Matthew motors that same day got financing in 30 minutes great sales staff they truly live up to the name the walking man's friend

Csplawn
7/06/2016

"Best experience ever!!!"

She was sincere and honest!!! I would buy another car from her and would recommend anyone to do the same!! She made sure we were taken care of :)

Camara1953
6/24/2016

"simply the best car buying experience I've ever had !"

Kimberly Bishop and Scott Noles, I can't say enough about how great they were...I am disabled and have difficulty getting around,and I knew what kind of Car we wanted....told Kimberly the car I was looking for and how much I could afford monthly and they did all the work, got me a loan and the exact car I wanted for the price I could afford and even delivered it too...and got a lifetime drive train warranty included...to top it all off they treated me and my wife like family, no pressure, just "how can I help you and what do I need to do to make this happen" and make it happen they did...they literally did all the work, I bought this car sitting in my armchair on my iPad and iPhone...Kimberly, she's such a sweetheart , sent me pictures, sent me statistics and reviews all I had to do was decide what car I wanted....5 STAR service, family atmosphere,people who care and listen...nice clean cars and great prices especially considering going above and beyond to make you happy , Matthews Motors has it all including my family as lifetime customers..from now on we ONLY buy from Kimberly and Matthews Motors, I really can't say enough about what a pleasure it was to buy my car from them, mere words cannot convey what a great car buying experience I had..thank you thank you thank you Kimberly , Scott and Matthews Motors for my great car ..we just love it and them.!!

Miranda's son, sorry forgot his name and the gentle man who delivered the car to my home

Aime19
6/11/2016

"Awesome"

Very great service and attend to you very quick. Cars are very clean . We love our Nissan altima 2015 S. Loved Kimberly bishop and Scott Noles very friendl, they helped so much! I give them 5 star for sure! Ask for Kimberly! !!

msbrice2
6/09/2016

"When God Grants a Blessing"

When God Grants a Blessing he puts the right people in your path. First I would like to thank God, Then my brother-in-law Raythell Kornegay, who also purchased a car from Matthews Motors, a very nice car, and then I would like to thank David J Frederick, who I got to know a little bit, and he is a very nice, and wonderful person. I would like to also thank Kimberly Bishop, Miranda Lewandoski, and Scott Noles. I did all my business after work, and they were so nice, and happy, very polite and just wonderful people to be around through the whole process. I am 58 years old, and I can honestly say, these were some of the nicest people I have ever met, I didn't feel like they were strangers. God always puts the right people in your path when he's planning a Blessing, and may God Bless you all for your part in my Blessing. Thank You. You all are people God has put in my life and I will never forget you, Wanda Brice

Im am so Sorry I don't remember his name, but the nice guy that got the car ready for me. Thank You as Well

stanley webb
6/02/2016

"very helpful"

Salesperson and finance was very helpful. The service was fantastic. i was well pleased and happy. Kimberly was fantastic getting me nice car. Best service goes a long way.

June 06, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write this nice review. Congratulations again on your purchase and thank you for your business.

mzjedon1
5/28/2016

"Great Service"

I was very pleased in the help and service, I received at this dealership. My saleswoman, Kim Bishop, was great and helped me pick out the vehicle. I am grateful for the referral and the help, in finding me a terrific car.. Thank you.....

June 06, 2016

Congratulations again on your purchase. Thank you for your business and taking the time to write this review.

Kenny2016
5/25/2016

"A Wonderful Experience"

I looked ALL around when I needed to buy a car. While searching, I thankfully found Matthews Motors. I found a great car at a great price. The staff was very professional and worked with me to ensure that I left a satisfied customer.

CDB
5/23/2016

"Great service!! Wonderful people!!! "

Everyone we worked with was great!! Personalized the experience of buying a car based on ours needs and situation...Ensured we understood completely...Definitely would recommend Matthew Motors when purchasing your next car!!!!!

June 06, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write this nice review. We strive for customer satisfaction and glad to know we delivered. Congratulations again on your purchase and thank you for your business.

Dapknj0920
5/21/2016

"Simply AMAZING!!!"

I want to first start by saying that this experience was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! We live 5 1/2 hours away and were referred to them and we are SO glad that we were! We worked with Kimberly and Miranda both and this was the easiest sale we have ever done! They were patient with us in sending our information to them before we drove there and when we got there all we had to do was pick out a vehicle! Both of these ladies have the best personality and are both so easy to talk to and get along with! We feel as if we'd been friends with them for years and now that we have bought and fell in love with our 2015 Dodge Charger, these ladies will be lifetime friends! Absolutely loved everything about this car buying experience!! Thank you Kimberly and Miranda!!!

June 06, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write this nice review. We value our customers and do our very best to make this process as easy as possible. Congratulations again on the purchase of your 2015 Charger and thank you for your business.

Reviews of Kimberly Bishop