Matthews Motors 2

204 N Berkeley Blvd,
Goldsboro, North Carolina 27534
Matthews Motors 2 Info
About Matthews Motors 2

- In Business since 1994 - Accreditied BBB A+ Rating - 2010 CIADA Quality Dealer of The Year - 2011 BBB Torch Award Finalist - 2012 CAC Volume Dealer of The Month(Nov) - 3 Month/3000 Mile Limited Warranty - Business Leader Magazine "Top 50 Entreprenuer Award Winner"

About Matthews Motors 2

Destiny Tart
4/30/2016

"This is the only place I go!!"

I went to trade in my 2012 Toyota Corolla. I ended up getting a second loan for a 2014 Mazda 5. Kimberly and Miranda were the best people I've ever dealt with. They are friendly and considerate. They offer wonderful advice. They made sure I got into something that would fit my family's needs. They even helped me decide what I would like better because I wasn't set on what I wanted. I got my first car at Matthews Motors in Clayton. Overall, I love them both. But the Goldsboro lot was my favorite. Anytime I have a problem I can shoot Miranda or Kimberly a text and they get it taken care of promtly. I love them both!

cb427
4/14/2016

"Great day,great experience"

Went in with no expectations other than the same high pressure experiences I had been having for the last couple of months, but working with Matthews Motors and their wonderful staff I came away with a new outlook on car sales and also came away with a great vehicle that I had no idea I would ever be able to own. Their patience, kindness, knowledge, and advice was more than I had ever hoped for and I am truly grateful for their help.

falchi86
4/11/2016

"an awesome experience"

Well, i was walking in a first time buyer, very nervous, and didn't have the best credit score. That was not a problem for matthews motors though. They were quick to help me get approved for the car i wanted, and more importantly, they made it affordable. The staff was very friendly and they truly have your best interest in mind. These people are the best. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a car, truck, suv, or whatever.

Matthews Motors 2 responded to this review

April 12, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We value all customer feedback and appreciate you giving us the opportunity to earn your business. Congratulations on your purchase and enjoy your new car.

mesheher
3/26/2016

"So glad I called!"

I called Matthews Motors yesterday and spoke with David Frederick. I explained to him how my credit was (way) less than perfect and I wasn't really sure that he could help me. He explain their process to me and I agreed to submit an application. This morning he called us in with great news.. WE HAD AN APPROVAL!! We left Matthews Motors today with a 2015 Jeep Compass! I still can't believe it. David, Jeff and Kim were nice, patient, knowledgeable, and very personable (which is a big deal for me). They made sure I had what I wanted and not what they wanted me to have. Thanks again Matthews Motors!!

Jeff Tierce
Kimberly

happycustomer243
3/18/2016

"Kudos to Matthew Motors and Robert Robinson"

I have given this dealership five stars across the board for model, make and price of the car, this includes the staff of Matthew Motors, particularly, Robert Robertson, Robert Robinson, Robert Robinson. He is the man to see when buying a car. He is courteous, funny, patient, and has great customer service skills. Being a new driver, knowing nothing about cars,he even explained to me how to work the instruments of my dashboard, and if I have any questions, he said I can call him whenever I need help. The rest of the entire staff was just awesome as well!!!!!!!!! I would recommend Matthew Motors to any one. My experience with Mr. Robinson and the rest of the staff was just, again, AWESOME!!! Thanks Mr. Robinson and Matthew Motors.

Robert Robinson

Maal
3/06/2016

"Awesome "

David was Awesome and very Patient to my situation. Touch base and wasn't Pressing me to buy the car. And Kimberly was a Doll of Gold, making everything going Smoothly. Would Send my Whole Family to You Guys?

Kimberly

CBirdwell
3/02/2016

"Knowledgeable and outstanding team!"

I highly recommend it if you're looking for an excellently maintained used vehicle to check out Matthews Motors. I especially enjoyed finding the perfect vehicle for me with the help from David, from the Sales staff & to the office staff, who organized all the paperwork quickly and efficiently. Very happy and know you will be also!

Jeff Tierce

kimz
1/30/2016

"Thank you!!"

Thank you David Frederick , Tim Cottle & the Matthew Motor staff of Goldsboro for working hard to get me n a nice & affordable car!! Kim G.

RJACKSON84
1/01/2016

"THE GREATEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE I'VE EVER HAD!!!"

I HAVE TO START BY SAYING THE STAFF AT MATTHEWS MOTORS 2 ARE THE BEST GROUP OF PEOPLE I HAVE EVER WORKED WITH. THEIR PERSONALITIES, KNOWLEDGE AND PROFESSIONALISM WAS OVER THE TOP AND SO GENUINE. THEY WORKED SO HARD TO MAKE SURE I WAS PLEASED AND NOT JUST "SELL ME A CAR". LATICIA GARCIA AND TIM COTTLE ARE THE BEST AND I WILL BE SENDING FUTURE BUYERS THEIR WAY.

Angie68
12/28/2015

"Great Car Buying Experience!"

This is a small local dealership in Goldsboro NC with great service. Laticia Garcia was fantastic in helping me with my car purchase. Excellent car buying experience! Better than the larger dealerships I have dealt with in the past.

The owner, Mr. Matthews.