Matthews Motors 2

204 N Berkeley Blvd,
Goldsboro, North Carolina 27534
Matthews Motors 2 Info
About Matthews Motors 2

- In Business since 1994 - Accreditied BBB A+ Rating - 2010 CIADA Quality Dealer of The Year - 2011 BBB Torch Award Finalist - 2012 CAC Volume Dealer of The Month(Nov) - 3 Month/3000 Mile Limited Warranty - Business Leader Magazine "Top 50 Entreprenuer Award Winner"

About Matthews Motors 2

amlewis69
5/08/2015

"Righteous!!!"

A very good,upright,upstanding group of people,but Shawn Bronner you were awesome. He help us with the purchase of ower 2014 Chrysler 200 "LX"

Shawn Bronner

ferrellville107
5/07/2015

"On a scale of 1 to 10, you're an 11! "

I made the decision to work with a local dealership and have no regrets. From the moment I stepped on the lot I felt valued as a person....that feeling is what will keep me coming back in the future. My maybe... but not really planned... adventure in car buying started with meeting Shawn on the lot on a Saturday and it was his character, light hearted nature, and work ethic that had me back on the lot within a couple days....not the car or a promise of a good deal...Although I do love the car and the deal was a good one....I have to say that it was the experience with the Matthew Motors 2 family that had me smiling and feeling confident in my decision. Shawn went out of his way to make my car buying experience an outstanding one and for that he will have a fan for life....or at least as long as he is in the car business, actually for life he is great. I have to give a thumbs up to the other fellows too, they and Shawn were beyond helpful during and beyond my purchase! This was my first time buying a car from them but it will not be my last.

ladytorres123
4/27/2015

"Awesome"

Thomas Gray was very helpful and patient I am enjoying my purchase of the Nissan Sentra. All the employees at Matthews Motors were very helpful.

InspiredCustomerHudson
4/16/2015

"Happy #Owneroffordfocus2013SE"

Thank you for helping me in a profession and courteous nature. Thank you for all your help. I will Recommend you to many people. Frederica Hudson

CHRISTPHER
4/14/2015

"My experience at Mattews Motor 2I am not associated with any"

I am really enjoying my 2013 Toyota Camry from the Matthews Motor 2 Dealership .The people there were very friendly especially the one that helped us with our vechile. Thankyou Connie!!!!!

Zsmom11
4/14/2015

"Impressive!"

I recently purchased a ford escape from here after a car accident left my only vehicle totaled. Unfortunately, the value of my car wasn't enough for me to get something safe and reliable. Shawn was so nice and very helpful. We talked about payment ranges that would work for me, what I needed in a vehicle and how much room it had for my son's car seat. Without Shawn's help I wouldn't have been able to get this vehicle. Shawn has gone so far above and beyond what I ever expected. He's called to make sure everything is going good and that there is nothing that he can do for me. As with all vehicles sometimes unexpected things come up. When a problem was discovered Shawn was apologetic and really understanding. He quickly got me into another car while they worked to correct the issue with mine. When I stopped by to drop off my car and pickup a loaner Shawn had stepped out. Thankfully, Jamie was in the office. He made sure that things went smoothly with the loaner car and he was so friendly. Help like that means so much when you have a young child and no other means of transportation. My escape was fixed quickly and I couldn't be more pleased. Shawn really surpassed typical customer service and did everything imaginable to ensure that I was well taken care of. I'd recommend anyone to give him a call. I have no doubt that he'll offer you the same great service he did me.

Cprice
4/13/2015

"Chrysler 200"

I bought a Chrysler 200 from Matthews Motors and the people there are really nice and friendly but there was one particular salesman there named Jame Herritt and he is awesome person.. He did everything to get us in the car we wanted.. I must say that Jamie Herritt knows his stuff.. We the Whitfields would like to say thank you Jamie....

EllenandLance
4/11/2015

"Fast, Friendly Customer Service "

Matthews Motors was our first stop in our new car search. I spoke to Shawn Bronner on the phone before coming to the dealership in person and he was very enthusiastic and sounded so helpful and welcoming that we chose to stop at the dealership and take a look at their vehicles. When we arrived we met Shawn and he went over all the steps we would need to accomplish to get into a vehicle. My husband and I don't have very good credit and we were worried about a down payment. We filled out some preliminary paper work and it was submitted by the very friendly staff and we heard back from the bank the same day. We were approved for a 2013 car with a very low down payment. We were thrilled and are very excited to be driving a car from Matthews Motors. They did all that they could to get us into a car that we really liked and they pulled through for us!!! We are very happy with our whole experience at this dealership and would definitely recommend it to friends, family and coworkers. Friendly staff and great customer service and they are in your corner all the way. Thanks Matthews Motors for getting us into a car and helping us build our credit!

mamab2012
4/10/2015

"My Fusion"

Excellent friendly service they took time to explain things and made us feel like car buyers not a number on the books. Thank You team Matthews

jessica
4/09/2015

"Awesome"

My husband and myself really enjoyed the time we spent inter acting with Jamie in the process of getting a car... He was fun, forward, and honest... He treated us like he had known us forever... He worked thing out for us to make us comfortable and I really appreciated that.. Jamie is truly an awesome salesman..a little bit of a comedian, but awesome!!! And of course I can't forget about Ole Hippo and Shawn they was a great help as well... And Shawn my kids really enjoyed they balloons even though I wanted to pop them all...thanks for the experience. ????????

Reviews of Shawn Bronner