Matthews Motors 2

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Matthews Motors 2
Matthews Motors 2 Info
About Matthews Motors 2

- In Business since 1994 - Accreditied BBB A+ Rating - 2010 CIADA Quality Dealer of The Year - 2011 BBB Torch Award Finalist - 2012 CAC Volume Dealer of The Month(Nov) - 3 Month/3000 Mile Limited Warranty - Business Leader Magazine "Top 50 Entreprenuer Award Winner"

About Matthews Motors 2

"Excellence"

This had to be the easiest, laid back experience I've ever had when buying a vehicle. Shawn worked the deal! It was also good to meet and do business with Tim and Jamie too. The only way these guys could have made it any better, would be just to give me the truck.

"There is no better dealership around!!"

The people at Matthew's are like family to us! We had never before walked onto a car lot and felt that the people really cared about us. But at Matthew's Motors they would move the sun and the earth to make sure we got a car in the price range that we wanted. They cared about us and worked tirelessly to ensure we got what we wanted. They treat you like a person, like family, not just another sale. We have purchased four, yes FOUR cars from them already, and never plan to go anywhere else. We recommend for everyone to shop at Matthew's Motors in Goldsboro. You would be crazy to go anywhere else!!

"5 stars for Matthew's Motors "

I had a great experience at Matthews Motors of Goldsboro! I have bought a car from them in the past and when I was in need this time, I went to them first. They got me in the car I wanted and in the price range I was wanting for monthly payments. I would recommend them to anyone. When you are at Matthew's you don't just feel like a customer, you feel like family. They are upfront and honest and take the time to explain all the paperwork to you. They want to make sure you understand and are comfortable with what you are signing. They care about making sure you get the best possible used car for the best possible price.

"Great people to work with!!!!!"

Very friendly / helpful staff. Anyone looking a car should check them out. Called and in less then 3 hours drove away in our new car.

"adam lamm ....looking for good quality used car"

matthews moters in goldsboro ..is the place to buy new or used cars . i have bought one there before and thats why i got another one . friendly and professional, i would recommend them to all my famly and friends.

"looking for used vehicle"

Very friendly and helpful. Would definitely shop there again. They make you feel comfortable and the process isn't horrible. Tim Cottle was very nice to talk to and explained everything well.

"Great deals"

Wonderful. Great deals with no hassles and very. Freindly Service. And great deals. I would send my friends and family to get a wonderful deals

"Friendly Service"

Everyone was very friendly and helpful. Shawn Bronner made sure he got us in just what we wanted. Mr. Quick made sure we were satisfied with the offer. I would recommend them to my friends/family.

"very good place to buy a car "

i would refer anybody to them great choice of cars very friendly people willing to help in anyway the car was a great price ill bee back in the furture

"A new car "

MR Cottle worked hard on getting us in a car I will refuer anyone I no too go get a car there we love it

Tim Cottie