Matthews Motors 2

204 N Berkeley Blvd,
Goldsboro, North Carolina 27534
Matthews Motors 2 Info
About Matthews Motors 2

- In Business since 1994 - Accredited BBB A+ Rating - 2010 CIADA Quality Dealer of The Year - 2011 BBB Torch Award Finalist - 2012 CAC Volume Dealer of The Month(Nov) - Business Leader Magazine "Top 50 Entreprenuer Award Winner"

About Matthews Motors 2

Julie Weitzel
8/11/2016

"Kimberly Bishop was amazing!"

Kimberly Bishop helped us find a great auto at a great price. I will recommend her to everyone! She was very professional and the staff was great. Thank you for a wonderful experience!

courtt.smiith5
8/11/2016

"Amazing"

I bought my first car from David at Marthews Motors in Goldsboro! Him and the crew were very patient and helpful in helping make my first big girl purchase. They worked with my budget and even stayed past closing to make sure I was satisfied with my purchase. Elizabeth even helped me choose what kind of roadside assistance fit perfectly for me and stayed within my budget. I definitely will be referring Matthews Motors to everyone I know that's looking a new ride!

Eucalyptus6361
8/08/2016

"Customer Satisfaction Award???"

What a joke. Worst dealer ever dealt with. Lies, no return calls, unscrupulous and recently violated Truth in Lending Laws a few months ago. STAY AWAY. Read reviews......

Sue

Kaseybackus
8/08/2016

"Amazing "

Very amazing from beginning to whenot I drove away in my new car! I'd recommend this place to EVERYONE!! Definitely see Kimberly and Miranda!!

kelly godwin
8/06/2016

"Great experience "

Love love love Kim , Miranda and Scott. They were so great from beginning to end . They all worked super hard to get the deal done

Wanda Norris
7/31/2016

"Best place to buy"

My husband and i went there yesterday talk with Kimberly. She was so sweet made you feel like family.She done her best with no pressure,The credit manger works micrials we were approved.i am so glad my husband found them and we got Kimberly. Would send anyone there.Like i said treat u like they r family.Thank you all for what u done 4 us.Wanda Norris

kelly1959
7/31/2016

"Awesome buying experience"

I have never had a better car buying experience. Everyone was so nice and helpful. I would recommend them to everyone I know. They are great!!

LARRY GRACE
7/28/2016

"Purchase vehicle "

went to a big dealer ship in Goldsboro NC got the runaround for two days were Told we would be driving out on a new car that Friday afternoon got there and stayed For one hour and then we were told that we had to have more documents and we're told it be another week before we got the car went to Matthew motors that same day got financing in 30 minutes great sales staff they truly live up to the name the walking man's friend

Csplawn
7/06/2016

"Best experience ever!!!"

She was sincere and honest!!! I would buy another car from her and would recommend anyone to do the same!! She made sure we were taken care of :)

Camara1953
6/24/2016

"simply the best car buying experience I've ever had !"

Kimberly Bishop and Scott Noles, I can't say enough about how great they were...I am disabled and have difficulty getting around,and I knew what kind of Car we wanted....told Kimberly the car I was looking for and how much I could afford monthly and they did all the work, got me a loan and the exact car I wanted for the price I could afford and even delivered it too...and got a lifetime drive train warranty included...to top it all off they treated me and my wife like family, no pressure, just "how can I help you and what do I need to do to make this happen" and make it happen they did...they literally did all the work, I bought this car sitting in my armchair on my iPad and iPhone...Kimberly, she's such a sweetheart , sent me pictures, sent me statistics and reviews all I had to do was decide what car I wanted....5 STAR service, family atmosphere,people who care and listen...nice clean cars and great prices especially considering going above and beyond to make you happy , Matthews Motors has it all including my family as lifetime customers..from now on we ONLY buy from Kimberly and Matthews Motors, I really can't say enough about what a pleasure it was to buy my car from them, mere words cannot convey what a great car buying experience I had..thank you thank you thank you Kimberly , Scott and Matthews Motors for my great car ..we just love it and them.!!

Miranda's son, sorry forgot his name and the gentle man who delivered the car to my home

Reviews of Miranda Lewandoski