Matthews Motors 2

Sales Associate

January 27, 2017

"Best experience ever!!"

- Missb258

From the second I called Miranda explaining my situation she hit the ground running to find me and family the best deal. After going through the website and finding our best option she was able to help us find another car that was perfect for us. Her willingness to find the best vehicle and knowledge of all the options we brought to her was amazing. She will be the only person I contact for a vehicle and I will always refer her to anyone that is in the market.

January 27, 2017

"TOP OF THE LINE SERVICE"

- glennsmalljr

Miranda did an outstanding job, handled everything over the phone for me, got me into a payment I was comfortable with. After working her to death for days finding me the right car she even had it delivered for me! She is a perfect example of Customer Service. Thank you Miranda!!! We will definitely do business again in the future.

January 23, 2017

"very satisfied customer"

- jones1978

I am really pleased with service I received the people are friendly Mr David frederick and Mrs Meranda LewanDoski got me in a nice affordable car and I was pleased I would recommend anyone looking for a nice affordable car go see them after all there the walking mans friend