Matthews Motors 2

204 N Berkeley Blvd,
Goldsboro, North Carolina 27534
Matthews Motors 2 Info
About Matthews Motors 2

- In Business since 1994 - Accreditied BBB A+ Rating - 2010 CIADA Quality Dealer of The Year - 2011 BBB Torch Award Finalist - 2012 CAC Volume Dealer of The Month(Nov) - 3 Month/3000 Mile Limited Warranty - Business Leader Magazine "Top 50 Entreprenuer Award Winner"

About Matthews Motors 2

kimz
1/30/2016

"Thank you!!"

Thank you David Frederick , Tim Cottle & the Matthew Motor staff of Goldsboro for working hard to get me n a nice & affordable car!! Kim G.

RJACKSON84
1/01/2016

"THE GREATEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE I'VE EVER HAD!!!"

I HAVE TO START BY SAYING THE STAFF AT MATTHEWS MOTORS 2 ARE THE BEST GROUP OF PEOPLE I HAVE EVER WORKED WITH. THEIR PERSONALITIES, KNOWLEDGE AND PROFESSIONALISM WAS OVER THE TOP AND SO GENUINE. THEY WORKED SO HARD TO MAKE SURE I WAS PLEASED AND NOT JUST "SELL ME A CAR". LATICIA GARCIA AND TIM COTTLE ARE THE BEST AND I WILL BE SENDING FUTURE BUYERS THEIR WAY.

Angie68
12/28/2015

"Great Car Buying Experience!"

This is a small local dealership in Goldsboro NC with great service. Laticia Garcia was fantastic in helping me with my car purchase. Excellent car buying experience! Better than the larger dealerships I have dealt with in the past.

The owner, Mr. Matthews.

Sunshine65
12/07/2015

"No Response"

I was so impressed with the review a out Matthew Motors that I decided to take a chance on contacting them in hopes that I could get a vehicle since I did not have one. I made contact with one of the employees who said she would call me back. That was three weeks ago. Still no phone call.

Kim

Diane15
12/06/2015

"Excellent Service"

Matthews Motors 2 was very friendly and helpful with our car buying experience. David went over and beyond to help us make the right decision in select a new vehicle. Would definitely recommend to future car buyers. Very knowledgeable and professional.

kandytking
11/28/2015

"Excellent"

Matthews Motors 2 worked with me to get me the deal, price, and payment I wanted! They were very knowledgeable, professional and courteous. My salesperson was Mr. David Frederick. He was very professional and went out of his way to make sure I was getting the car to best suit my needs and wants. One of the best car buying experiences if not the BEST, I've ever encountered. I would definitely recommend this dealership to others.

eagle1
11/20/2015

"Great experience."

No hassle, friendly, upfront.It is probably the best experience I've had buying a car. Would definitely recommend going and talking to them if you're interested in a car.

Jaulonb
11/16/2015

"It was a great experience"

They worked with me to help me drive off with an nice affordable car. It did take a little long but it was all worth it i would reccomend others

SBenton
10/03/2015

"No hassle, friendly, upfront, wonderful"

We went to Matthew Motors 2 in Goldsboro in search of a car that fit our budget. I called ahead of time and spoke to Dave, who was super friendly and professional. When we went to their lot, Dave met us outside and had already pulled up the vehicle we'd been looking at online up front for our inspection. The test drive was not preset and we even took it onto the highway to get a real feel for the car. My husband and I asked for a moment to discuss the car, payments, etc; and Dave was very prompt to give us our space and not hover over our discussion. It was absolutely wonderful. Everyone in the office was friendly and helpful. And the only time we saw anyone 'become a salesperson' was Tim (the sales manager)talking to various financial places, working to get us the best rate and payments. There was no pressure from them to buy the vehicle and we really felt they were in our corner. It is probably the best experience I've had buying a car. Would definitely recommend going and talking to them if you're interested in a car. I love their upfront no hassle pricing. The price listed is all inclusive, there's no hidden fees that make the price increase by 1000-1500 dollars.

Dodgegirl
9/20/2015

"Excellent customer care.Answered all questions efficiently."

David and both Tims were very polite and answered all my questions quickly. They were very patient and they took there time helping me in any way I asked. I would recommend them to anyone

Reviews of Tim  Cottle