Matthews Motors 2

Ecommerce Director

May 22, 2017

"Great cars "

- Lady711luck

Very reasonable, understanding, and willing to work with your budget to put you into something you can afford. I would recommend anyone looking for a nice at a great price to go there and see Allison.

Scott Noles
Allison Bronner

February 28, 2017

"Great Experience "

- malanawilliams

I love the staff and the car selections were great! I would recommend them to anyone. BJ was very professional and helpful. TWO THUMBS UP!

Other Employees : Benji Sasser

January 27, 2017

"Best experience ever!!"

- Missb258

From the second I called Miranda explaining my situation she hit the ground running to find me and family the best deal. After going through the website and finding our best option she was able to help us find another car that was perfect for us. Her willingness to find the best vehicle and knowledge of all the options we brought to her was amazing. She will be the only person I contact for a vehicle and I will always refer her to anyone that is in the market.

Miranda Lewandoski