Maui Toyota

Kahului, Hawaii 96732
Maui Toyota Info

missisland
4/14/2015

"Broke my truck during simple oil change/tire rotation"

We brought our 2012 Toyota Tacoma in to the Toyota Maui dealership for an oil change and tire rotation (the more expensive package because we love our truck). We chose the dealership because this is where we bought the truck and we trusted them. However a few hours after leaving the dealership, our perfectly running truck developed some major issues. The check engine light came on, and the trac off light came on. Then the truck would not accelerate over 20 mph. Now the dealership is trying to get us to pay diagnosit fees of $110 just to find out what they did wrong. They have caused us nothing but inconvenience, worry and stress. We wish we would have done the oil change ourselves, or gone to a mechanic who we can trust. This is horrible.

nunu
3/25/2015

"Thanks RO for helping me buy 1st Car, 2015 Scion"

Ro is an AMAZING women and salesperson. Helped me from the time I walked in till the day I walked out with my 2015 Scion XB. She listened to me and what I wanted in a car, size for my family of 4, and monthly payments. She did everything she could, and I told her, I only wanted to work with her because she knew what I wanted and was very helpful. We ran into some issues, but 1 thing I wanted for so long happened in a blink of an eye, couple days later, I was picking up my car, signed my papers and today I'm an OWNER of a 2015 Scion XB. I LOVE my car and everything about it. Thank you ro for your undivided time and helping my family and I buy our 1st car, accomplish my goals and Make us happy with our purchase! If ever you buy a car from maui toyota, go and see RO!! Mahalo plenty RO!!

RODELIA

Therese
1/29/2015

"Excellent Service!"

Sixto was a wonderful sales person....very patient in helping me to decide what car would be best for me. I am very happy with my Sienna...Thank you Sixto, Chad, and DJ.

Sixto,Chad, and DJ

southmauirater
10/13/2014

"Great Service!"

Took my tacoma in to get it serviced for a recall awhile back and had the best expierence at this dealership ever. The person that helped me and got me in and out quickly was Andrea. She really showed me plenty of aloha. I mentioned to her I needed to be at work at a certain time and she made sure i was out if there with time to spare.. Also the woman at the parts counter i irdered my truck mats from was awesome as well.. Mahalo's

Andrea

Donnie Arnoult
8/09/2014

"service person"

I've had some amazing service with one particular person in the service department. She was super friendly and helped solve my issues with the vehicle. I would recommend working with her again.

aprilpriya
7/25/2014

"Best Service Available"

I purchased my Echo 10 years ago and have been lucky to have Andrea as my advisor. Andrea has always made me feel as if I am more important than anything that is happening in an insanely busy environment. Like all relationships, business relationships are built on trust, and I have always felt reassured that my car problems will be attended to with Andréa as my advisor. Andrea has always checked on every single detail and double checked whenever there has been any doubt. Andrea has confided that she understands how people feel about their vehicles and that she takes the responsibility of helping very seriously. She has also said, that if I can make people feel good / safe about their vehicles at the end of the day I have done my job. Andrea has even given me her personal cell phone number to make sure that I can reach her when she goes to lunch. One time, she arranged my early bird ride to work before the shuttle was running. WHatever problem there is, Andrea has acted like a friend or sister to see me happy on my way. She is a person who consistently goes beyond what is required of her.

Andrea McDowell

petersonrach
5/04/2014

"attention to detail"

I was at Maui Toyota to get a new antenna. Andrea stopped me in the parking lot. She had seem a problem in my headlight. Long story short it was a recall and the claim was filed just in time to make the warranty period. When I had the service performed they also were able to install my antenna without using one of the parts I had previously purchased and refunded me even though it was past the return period. Everyone was helpful and smiling. Great experience.

WilliamBradley
1/25/2014

"A/C was not cooling. They recharged the coolant *before*..."

A/C was not cooling. They recharged the coolant *before* noticing that the compressor was not running. So $200 wasted. Then they tried to diagnose the compressor problem. They kept calling back and asking (vaguely, once saying that they needed a "Hybrid technician", even though the problem was not in the hybrid drive system) if I could leave the car longer, without mentioning that they were charging for that "extra time" - which came to $550 more. Wanted to replace A/C Amplifier and Gateway ECU at total extra charge of $1800 parts + labor (about half for the Amplifier and half for the Gateway) with no guarantee that this would fix the problem. Based on the problem symptoms, the suspicion of the Gateway was unwarranted (because communication from touchscreen through Gateway to other functions was working). I got an A/C Amplifier on eBay for $50 and replaced it myself in less than an hour - and if the trim had already been off, which the service tech had already done, it would have been 10 minutes. So the amount they wanted to charge for the labor of replacing it was completely nuts.

Esther Hae Phillips and others

Russtarr
6/18/2013

"This is my 2nd Camry from Maui Toyota. Great car, and..."

This is my 2nd Camry from Maui Toyota. Great car, and really great service. All the staff I have worked with are friendly and helpful

Cherish Sistoza

mauimarilyn
2/17/2013

"New car warranty problem. Part fell off of car and..."

New car warranty problem. Part fell off of car and needed to be replaced. Ordered and replaced very quickly. Andrea was exceptional. Both with knowledge and courteousness. Very easty to work with. Great employee!