Maui Toyota

Maui Toyota Info

southmauirater
10/13/2014

"Great Service!"

Took my tacoma in to get it serviced for a recall awhile back and had the best expierence at this dealership ever. The person that helped me and got me in and out quickly was Andrea. She really showed me plenty of aloha. I mentioned to her I needed to be at work at a certain time and she made sure i was out if there with time to spare.. Also the woman at the parts counter i irdered my truck mats from was awesome as well.. Mahalo's

Andrea

Donnie Arnoult
8/09/2014

"service person"

I've had some amazing service with one particular person in the service department. She was super friendly and helped solve my issues with the vehicle. I would recommend working with her again.

aprilpriya
7/25/2014

"Best Service Available"

I purchased my Echo 10 years ago and have been lucky to have Andrea as my advisor. Andrea has always made me feel as if I am more important than anything that is happening in an insanely busy environment. Like all relationships, business relationships are built on trust, and I have always felt reassured that my car problems will be attended to with Andréa as my advisor. Andrea has always checked on every single detail and double checked whenever there has been any doubt. Andrea has confided that she understands how people feel about their vehicles and that she takes the responsibility of helping very seriously. She has also said, that if I can make people feel good / safe about their vehicles at the end of the day I have done my job. Andrea has even given me her personal cell phone number to make sure that I can reach her when she goes to lunch. One time, she arranged my early bird ride to work before the shuttle was running. WHatever problem there is, Andrea has acted like a friend or sister to see me happy on my way. She is a person who consistently goes beyond what is required of her.

Andrea McDowell

petersonrach
5/04/2014

"attention to detail"

I was at Maui Toyota to get a new antenna. Andrea stopped me in the parking lot. She had seem a problem in my headlight. Long story short it was a recall and the claim was filed just in time to make the warranty period. When I had the service performed they also were able to install my antenna without using one of the parts I had previously purchased and refunded me even though it was past the return period. Everyone was helpful and smiling. Great experience.

WilliamBradley
1/25/2014

"A/C was not cooling. They recharged the coolant *before*..."

A/C was not cooling. They recharged the coolant *before* noticing that the compressor was not running. So $200 wasted. Then they tried to diagnose the compressor problem. They kept calling back and asking (vaguely, once saying that they needed a "Hybrid technician", even though the problem was not in the hybrid drive system) if I could leave the car longer, without mentioning that they were charging for that "extra time" - which came to $550 more. Wanted to replace A/C Amplifier and Gateway ECU at total extra charge of $1800 parts + labor (about half for the Amplifier and half for the Gateway) with no guarantee that this would fix the problem. Based on the problem symptoms, the suspicion of the Gateway was unwarranted (because communication from touchscreen through Gateway to other functions was working). I got an A/C Amplifier on eBay for $50 and replaced it myself in less than an hour - and if the trim had already been off, which the service tech had already done, it would have been 10 minutes. So the amount they wanted to charge for the labor of replacing it was completely nuts.

Esther Hae Phillips and others

Russtarr
6/18/2013

"This is my 2nd Camry from Maui Toyota. Great car, and..."

This is my 2nd Camry from Maui Toyota. Great car, and really great service. All the staff I have worked with are friendly and helpful

Cherish Sistoza

mauimarilyn
2/17/2013

"New car warranty problem. Part fell off of car and..."

New car warranty problem. Part fell off of car and needed to be replaced. Ordered and replaced very quickly. Andrea was exceptional. Both with knowledge and courteousness. Very easty to work with. Great employee!

Maui Main
1/31/2013

"Andrea is concise, patient and honest. always smiling and..."

Andrea is concise, patient and honest. always smiling and attentive. She is a wealth of knowledge and obviously enjoys her work. she's a keeper!

gdurkan
1/24/2013

"I have worked with Andrea several times and I can say..."

I have worked with Andrea several times and I can say easily she has been the best service person I have met. I have bought several Toyotas from Maui Toyota and have never been disappointed by the friendly and helpful staff. Andrea has been very responsive and explained all the service and charges clearly so there has been no surprises. The work has been either on-time or even early which is greatly appreciated as my schedule can be tight. Andrea is a gem!

Andrea

hollywoodharley
1/21/2013

"My truck was taken in at the time specified, the gal who..."

My truck was taken in at the time specified, the gal who checked me in was very helpful, as I had a few questions that she answered to my satisfaction. Andrea called me to let me know that they found my battery cable hanging and gave me a great price for fixing it, and did the work very quickly. My truck was ready when they said it would be, even with the extra work. This dealership was so helpful at payment time and had refreshments for us.