McCarthy Nissan

683 N Rawhide,
Olathe, Kansas 66061
McCarthy Nissan Info
About McCarthy Nissan

McCarthy Nissan serving Kansas City, Olathe, Mission, Lees Summit, Independence, Warrensburg, and Lawrence is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, McCarthy Nissan has maintained a solid commitment to you, our customers, offering the widest selection of Nissan vehicles and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new Nissan, a used/pre-owned vehicle, or if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that McCarthy Nissan will get you into the automobile of your choice. McCarthy Nissan's professionally managed Parts and Service Departments are open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and we offer competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at 1-888-357-9201 if you have any questions.

About McCarthy Nissan

slc
4/14/2015

"BEWARE"

My vehicle was damaged while in their care. I have left several messages for the manager and have received no response. I have now filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Any service company that does not provide good customer service and does not address an issue such as this is not a service company I'd be recommending to my friends. There are MANY service companies out there. Do not use this one.

April 14, 2015

Ms. Champagne, Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. I sincerely apologize for the lack of communication and poor service you received from our dealership. Don DiBaggio was out of the office several days this month and someone should have been following up on his voicemails. It would appear that did not happen. Don should have called you today and I am confident in his ability to resolve your concerns. Again I assure you this is not typical of our staff and we take your concerns very seriously. If for any reason Don is unable to resolve your concerns to your satisfaction you may also contact myself or David Tolbert directly. Thanks again for bringing these issues to light. Regards, Jason Gordon General Sales Manager McCarthy Olathe Nissan 913-324-7348 jgordon@mccarthyautogroup.com CC David Tolbert Managing Parther McCarthy Olathe Nissan 913-324-7373 dtolbert@kc.rr.com Don Dibaggio Service Director McCarthy Olathe Nissan 913-324-7375 ddibaggio@mccarthyautogroup.com

Tbird4Real
3/29/2015

""Very satisfied w/ Orlando and his team at McCarthy Nissan ""

I recomend them highly, for putting together a deal to inlclude the interests of my business to be indebted to Jason G for his time and efforts to make it happen. Happy ( Nissan ) trails ot you all !

Barbara Keller
3/28/2015

"New Pathfinder2015 Purchase"

If you are in the market for a new/used vehicle go see McCarthy Nissan Olathe. Jesse Rangle is the best! He knows his product and is an awesome sales person! Thanks Jesse, once again for the easy buying process and great customer service that you give us!

Edward
3/21/2015

"Purchase of a new car"

This is my first Nissan David Taylor was extremely helpful in selecting the car. I would recommend anyone to deal with McCarthy Nissan Olathe ks.

David Taylor

Linda
2/17/2015

"Outstanding "

Outstanding professional customer service, no pressure sales. Mike Tolbert Internet sales manager, presented him self very professional. He worked with me, to meet my needs for purchasing a 2015 rogue and made a fair trade in price on my older vehicle. When I need another vehicle I will be a returning customer, outstanding customer service by all I came in contact with on my purchase. Linda Carter Raymore MO

March 02, 2015

Linda, We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience at our dealership! We're glad that you found the vehicle that worked perfectly for your needs, the Rogue is an amazing vehicle. Thank you for your recommendation and we can't wait to see you again!

The Williams
2/13/2015

"Very happy with sales and management staff and Nissan produc"

We recently purchased 2 vehicles from McCarthy Nissan. Sales staff james Studna, Orlando Lagunas, and manager Jason Gordon were wonderful to work with. We are very pleased with our purchases and service. We highly recommend McCarthy and the sales staff to others. In fact I did that today to a coworker who is going to be visiting McCarthy.

March 02, 2015

We're happy to hear that you had a great experience working with our dealership! James, Jason and Orlando are amazing and we are lucky to have them at our dealership. Thank you for your recommendation and 5-star review!

ejordan6
10/12/2014

"Great experience"

Friendly and helpful team from sales to service. This is our 3rd consecutive deal with them over the past nine years. We will be back next time we are considering a Nissan

December 03, 2014

Thank you for coming in! We are glad you had a great experience and can't wait to help you into another Nissan! Thanks again for the 5 star review.

rebmckeon
8/24/2014

"First good experience buying a car"

First time I've ever had a good experience buying a car. Tom Schneider was wonderful to work with, friendly, funny and honest. He fought for the price we wanted, stayed after 10pm to make sure everything was up to our standards and showed us how to use everything in our new vehicle. Tom even called the next morning to for an appointment to get the extras we got on the vehicle set up. We felt valued and comfortable through the whole process. Thanks Tom! Will definitely take my business back to McCarthy Nissan!

August 28, 2014

We are so happy to hear that you had such a great car buying experience here at McCarthy Nissan. We appreciate the shout out to Tom- He is a very valuable member of our team. Customer service is very important to us and it sounds like your experience reflects that. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle. We will definitely be here to help when you are ready for your next vehicle.

Mark blake
8/13/2014

"Review"

I was looking for a car for my daughter,we have friends with Nissans.so we know they are reliable vehicles. Called Jason to check on inventory, looking for used car but ended up buying a new Altima.Tom Schneider showed us several cars,we drove a couple.I have to say actually had a great time test driving a car.He ask what we were looking for, showed what they had,we made the choice,no pressure, no rush,very relaxed.Tom and Jason got us a good deal on a very nice car.a

August 28, 2014

Congratulations on your new Altima. We are happy that you chose McCarthy Nissan. Tom and Jason are both very valuable members of our team. We are pleased to hear that they made your experience so enjoyable. Thank you for your business and this great review. We hope to work with you again in the future.

PugRunsHouse
5/20/2014

"Another great experience"

I've been dealing with McCarthy since 2003, purchasing 8 vehicles since. Every experience has been great. I've appreciated the clear and straightforward communication, no hassles or games and the genuine care the McCarthy team shows their customers.

Reviews of Jason Gordon