McCarthy Nissan

Orlando Lagunas, Internet Sales Manager, McCarthy Nissan

Orlando Lagunas

Internet Sales Manager

May 29, 2017

"Very positive buying experience!"

- Debra Hoerl

Our family purchased two Nissan's this month, and Jesse Rangel made each purchase very positive. Jesse insured that the paperwork was handled very efficiently and was very thorough in introducing us to our new vehicles and it's features. Jesse,as well as the other staff we dealt with, were professional and courteous. Thanks everyone!

May 22, 2017

"They gave me the run around and my car is still not fixed. "

- Unsatisfied customer

They gave me the run around and my car is still not fixed. I cannot get a refund or my car fixed. They have not been helpful at all. I calling corporate and filing a complaint with the better business bureau.

Austin Knox
Terry Miller

April 30, 2017

"Great Customer Service "

- Jcdean

I had a great buying experience with Orlando Lagunas. He was professional, very knowledgeable, and took the time to answer all my questions. My father purchased a new vehicle in January 2016 from McCarthy Nissan. Because of his positive experience is the reason I purchased from McCarthy. I highly recommend them.

Orlando Lagunas