McCarthy Nissan

McCarthy Nissan
Call
McCarthy Nissan Info
About McCarthy Nissan

McCarthy Nissan serving Kansas City, Olathe, Mission, Lees Summit, Independence, Warrensburg, and Lawrence is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, McCarthy Nissan has maintained a solid commitment to you, our customers, offering the widest selection of Nissan vehicles and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new Nissan, a used/pre-owned vehicle, or if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that McCarthy Nissan will get you into the automobile of your choice. McCarthy Nissan's professionally managed Parts and Service Departments are open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and we offer competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at 1-888-357-9201 if you have any questions.

About McCarthy Nissan

"Great experience"

Friendly and helpful team from sales to service. This is our 3rd consecutive deal with them over the past nine years. We will be back next time we are considering a Nissan

"First good experience buying a car"

First time I've ever had a good experience buying a car. Tom Schneider was wonderful to work with, friendly, funny and honest. He fought for the price we wanted, stayed after 10pm to make sure everything was up to our standards and showed us how to use everything in our new vehicle. Tom even called the next morning to for an appointment to get the extras we got on the vehicle set up. We felt valued and comfortable through the whole process. Thanks Tom! Will definitely take my business back to McCarthy Nissan!

August 28, 2014

We are so happy to hear that you had such a great car buying experience here at McCarthy Nissan. We appreciate the shout out to Tom- He is a very valuable member of our team. Customer service is very important to us and it sounds like your experience reflects that. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle. We will definitely be here to help when you are ready for your next vehicle.

"Review"

I was looking for a car for my daughter,we have friends with Nissans.so we know they are reliable vehicles. Called Jason to check on inventory, looking for used car but ended up buying a new Altima.Tom Schneider showed us several cars,we drove a couple.I have to say actually had a great time test driving a car.He ask what we were looking for, showed what they had,we made the choice,no pressure, no rush,very relaxed.Tom and Jason got us a good deal on a very nice car.a

August 28, 2014

Congratulations on your new Altima. We are happy that you chose McCarthy Nissan. Tom and Jason are both very valuable members of our team. We are pleased to hear that they made your experience so enjoyable. Thank you for your business and this great review. We hope to work with you again in the future.

"Another great experience"

I've been dealing with McCarthy since 2003, purchasing 8 vehicles since. Every experience has been great. I've appreciated the clear and straightforward communication, no hassles or games and the genuine care the McCarthy team shows their customers.

"Tom Is Great!"

I live in Joplin, MO. and was unimpressed with all the local car dealerships in town (Except Roper Honda, they didn't have anything in my price range) so I went shopping online for a program car. I can across some models at McCarthy Nissan and Tom replied to my request. He was very up front and honest, basically said his sales manager would do everything possible to make sure I drove home in one of their cars. He was not lying. I ended getting a 2013 Nissan Altima S for about $2900 less than what the local dealers in Joplin, Mo offered me. I reccomend anybody looking for an honest salesman to go visit Tom at McCarthy's in Olathe!

April 25, 2014

Thank you for giving our team the opportunity to help you out! We're glad we could turn your car shopping experience around. We appreciate your kind words!

"This was the first time I have visited this dealership. I..."

This was the first time I have visited this dealership. I went on line and picked out a truck I was interested in and sent a note. With in 2 minutes, I received a call from Jarad Root. He was very professional and helpful. He also said he had this truck in stock. I set up a date & time to meet him at the dealership. He stated he would have the truck up front waiting on me. The day came to visit the dealership and Jarad, and upon my arrival the truck was right up front as he stated. We meet and he must have answer my 100 questions. He never pressured me into any decisions. I test drove the truck and loved it. It was just like all the reviews I had researched. Jarad and his manager Jason then went over pricing and finance options. They still never pressured me into any decisions. They just gave me the options and allowed me to take my time. The next day I decided this was the truck I wanted. I would highly recommend this dealership and Jarad for any vehicle you might want. Thank you Jarad for a great experience. Richard K.

February 25, 2014

Thanks for sharing!

"I couldn't figure out how to wire in the positive..."

I couldn't figure out how to wire in the positive battery cable fuse block on a 2007 Nissan Versa, and the service center really helped me out. They explained the wiring to me on the phone and even took a picture of one they had in the shop and sent it to me. Thanks guys, I wish I had called you sooner. -Arthur

"I have been purchasing Nissans from McCarthy Nissan only..."

I have been purchasing Nissans from McCarthy Nissan only since 2008. I had a horrible situation in 2008 where my used vehicle stalled several times before starting during an attempted attack so that I could get away. The following morning my Fiancee and I walked into McCarthy Nissan and spoke with Jason about wanting to put me in a safer, newer vehicle. I was at the time only vaguely familiar with Nissans and was starting the "shopping around" process. Jason immediately asked if I was ok and assured me they would do everything they could to get me into an affordable, reliable vehicle. I walked away that day with a 2008 Nissan Altima and never looked at another car since. Since 2008 I have owned 3 additional Nissans, My fiancee has owned 3, my brother, his brother, and my best friend have since all bought Nissans, All from the same place; McCarthy. Jason, Bret, and Chad have always been realistic in our needs, expectations, and comfort. While most dealerships sell the car ($$$) not the best fit, I have found McCarthy to be the opposite. There have been times I have told them about a Nissan product interest of mine like the Armada and I have been advised this product would not work well for my lifestyle and because of their honesty I continue to come back and will come back time and time again. If you don't believe me go in and ask most the sales floor how long they have been there. The car industry tends to have a large turn around of employees and yet I have seen the same faces for over 5 years at McCarthy. That speaks volumes! Jason not only treats his customers with respect but also his employees who are dedicated to him and the company as a whole! Jason calls to check on us without asking us to come look at a new car, Bret is always willing to help, advise, and assist in anyway possible, and while Chad is humous and talkative he is always realistic when it comes to our financing. I am truly thankful for a store/company who has turned my uncomfortable opinion of sales into an optimistic one! Because of the team at McCarthy Nissan in Olathe I will trust my car buying decisions with them; and them only!

"As a business customer, I have been involved in the..."

As a business customer, I have been involved in the purchase of over 50 vehicles from McCarthy Nissan over the last 2 years. Jason Gordon is an incredible resource to me in that I don't have to follow up on anything. I know the paperwork will be ready when promised, the vehicle will be ready when promised and the followup will be there if something held up the process at any point along the way. In the few events when something was wrong with a vehicle or the paperwork, Jason Gordon immediately resolved the issue and made sure we had the vehicles in place to manage our business the way we need to. I would have no hesitation whatsoever purchasing vehicles from McCarthy Nissan, and specifically Jason Gordon either professionally or in my personal life.

"This is the best dealership in town. I have purchased..."

This is the best dealership in town. I have purchased several calls here and will continue to do so in the future. Jason Gordon does and EXCELLENT job. He listens to the customers needs, offers excellent customer service every time it is needed, offers excellent suggestions and ideas, and works hard to give the customer the best price possible. Jason and his team at McCarthy Nissan are superlative and there is no reason to go anywhere else in town.

Jason Gordon