McCarthy Nissan

683 N Rawhide,
Olathe, Kansas 66061
McCarthy Nissan Info
About McCarthy Nissan

McCarthy Nissan serving Kansas City, Olathe, Mission, Lees Summit, Independence, Warrensburg, and Lawrence is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, McCarthy Nissan has maintained a solid commitment to you, our customers, offering the widest selection of Nissan vehicles and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new Nissan, a used/pre-owned vehicle, or if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that McCarthy Nissan will get you into the automobile of your choice. McCarthy Nissan's professionally managed Parts and Service Departments are open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and we offer competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at 1-888-357-9201 if you have any questions.

About McCarthy Nissan

Sherry Attig
7/14/2015

"Recent lease"

Last week I once again had the pleasure to lease another car from McCarthy Nissan and as always it was a pleasure to work with Orlando, Jason, and, Jeremy. They were very eager to work with my needs without any pressure and foremost make sure that I was 100% satisfied. I trust no other dealership than McCarty Nissan and highly recommend them to anyone in the market for a car.

Jeremy Wilson

Jim in Raymore
6/16/2015

"Great buying experience! "

Mike Tolbert made the process of buying our 2015 Murano a real pleasure...he has great knowledge of the product and all the systems and options and after the sale made sure everything was customized for us....all without any wasted time. Thanks Mike and Jason Gordon too!

brody42
6/13/2015

"The Best Customers Service I have EVER !!!"

The Staff at McCarthy Nissan is amazing from Jason to his sales team. I purchased a car from Jesse Rangel last year and on my birthday he sent a video wishing me a "Happy Birthday".... How Awesome is that !!!! The little things are the Big things and thats why I will always be a "Loyal Customer" to McCarthy Nissan. Sincerely, Darrell Werth

V2jxv5
6/10/2015

"Had a great experience at McCarthy Nissan"

Justin Harriman was very helpful and explained everything about the vehicle. Enjoyed working with him. I never felt rushed and Justin was very attentive. Made the buying experience enjoyable. Would definitely go back to McCarthy & would recommend Justin Harriman.

June 12, 2015

We truly appreciate you taking the time to write this great review about your experience working with Justin and our dealership. It makes us happy to hear that you found your experience here enjoyable and we hope that you'll be back to visit us soon!

LAV
6/03/2015

"New 2015 Nissan Rogue Purchase"

I had a great experience buying a car at McCarthy Nissan Olathe! Bret Goodnight, my sales rep, was really knowledgeable about all of the vehicles. He was very patient and kind and walked me through the car buying process with ease. Bret made sure that I was completely happy with my choice and answered all my questions. I feel confident that if I have any other questions or concerns, that he will be able to assist me in a timely manner. If you look to buy a car at McCarthy Nissan, ask for Bret Goodnight. He'll "steer" you in the right direction!

June 12, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave this great review! We are thrilled to hear that Bret was able to provide you with an easy, helpful car buying experience here. Thank you for your business and recommendation. We hope to see you again soon!

slc
4/14/2015

"BEWARE"

My vehicle was damaged while in their care. I have left several messages for the manager and have received no response. I have now filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Any service company that does not provide good customer service and does not address an issue such as this is not a service company I'd be recommending to my friends. There are MANY service companies out there. Do not use this one.

April 14, 2015

Ms. Champagne, Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. I sincerely apologize for the lack of communication and poor service you received from our dealership. Don DiBaggio was out of the office several days this month and someone should have been following up on his voicemails. It would appear that did not happen. Don should have called you today and I am confident in his ability to resolve your concerns. Again I assure you this is not typical of our staff and we take your concerns very seriously. If for any reason Don is unable to resolve your concerns to your satisfaction you may also contact myself or David Tolbert directly. Thanks again for bringing these issues to light. Regards, Jason Gordon General Sales Manager McCarthy Olathe Nissan 913-324-7348 jgordon@mccarthyautogroup.com CC David Tolbert Managing Parther McCarthy Olathe Nissan 913-324-7373 dtolbert@kc.rr.com Don Dibaggio Service Director McCarthy Olathe Nissan 913-324-7375 ddibaggio@mccarthyautogroup.com

Tbird4Real
3/29/2015

""Very satisfied w/ Orlando and his team at McCarthy Nissan ""

I recomend them highly, for putting together a deal to inlclude the interests of my business to be indebted to Jason G for his time and efforts to make it happen. Happy ( Nissan ) trails ot you all !

Barbara Keller
3/28/2015

"New Pathfinder2015 Purchase"

If you are in the market for a new/used vehicle go see McCarthy Nissan Olathe. Jesse Rangle is the best! He knows his product and is an awesome sales person! Thanks Jesse, once again for the easy buying process and great customer service that you give us!

Edward
3/21/2015

"Purchase of a new car"

This is my first Nissan David Taylor was extremely helpful in selecting the car. I would recommend anyone to deal with McCarthy Nissan Olathe ks.

David Taylor

Linda
2/17/2015

"Outstanding "

Outstanding professional customer service, no pressure sales. Mike Tolbert Internet sales manager, presented him self very professional. He worked with me, to meet my needs for purchasing a 2015 rogue and made a fair trade in price on my older vehicle. When I need another vehicle I will be a returning customer, outstanding customer service by all I came in contact with on my purchase. Linda Carter Raymore MO

March 02, 2015

Linda, We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience at our dealership! We're glad that you found the vehicle that worked perfectly for your needs, the Rogue is an amazing vehicle. Thank you for your recommendation and we can't wait to see you again!

Reviews of Mike Tolbert