McCarthy Nissan

683 N Rawhide,
Olathe, Kansas 66061
McCarthy Nissan Info
About McCarthy Nissan

McCarthy Nissan serving Kansas City, Olathe, Mission, Lees Summit, Independence, Warrensburg, and Lawrence is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, McCarthy Nissan has maintained a solid commitment to you, our customers, offering the widest selection of Nissan vehicles and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new Nissan, a used/pre-owned vehicle, or if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that McCarthy Nissan will get you into the automobile of your choice. McCarthy Nissan's professionally managed Parts and Service Departments are open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and we offer competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at 1-888-357-9201 if you have any questions.

About McCarthy Nissan

llthomas
7/19/2016

"James "

We recently purchased a new Altima from McCarthy Nissan of Olathe. Our salesman James was incredible! He answered all our questions and provided us with the information we needed to make an informed decision. We had never owned a nissan before......so this was a big step, we have always driven Fords! I can't say enough about his patience and attitude towards us, we will be referring him and nissan to or family and friends!

July 19, 2016

Thank you for the 5-star review! Congratulations on your new Altima! It is not surprising to see James provide you with top of the line service and informed you on everything. We appreciate your high recommendation and look forward to working with you again! Karl Kramer Communications Director 913-800-1155 kkramer@mccarthyautogroup.com

Gary or Sue Spears
6/25/2016

"Exceptional service"

We have always experienced exceptional service at McCarthy Hyundai. Yesterday we had several service items due so they allowed us a loaner so we could run some errands while they serviced our car. We live out of town, so our trips to Olathe and Overland Park are usually busy with taking care of things not available in our small town. Our car was done in the time that it was promised and we were very happy with everyone there. A great place to do business.

Not sure of all the names involved but happy with them all.

June 27, 2016

Hello Gary and Sue, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We work hard to provide excellent service for all of our customers. We're happy to hear that we were able to provide you with service in a timely manner as well as helping you out with the other errands that you needed to accomplish that day. Thank you once again for your review, we hope to see you again in the future.

Emma Ridley
5/25/2016

"Enotable experience "

I enjoyed being a customer here at McCarthy Nissan dealership. Everyone was very kind and knowledgeable. Jesse Rangel worked with me getting a car ( Nissan Versa Note.) He and the staff provided excellent customer service ,were helpful and well-meaning. Jesse showed me many of the features on the Nissan Versa that makes it a pleasure to drive.

May 26, 2016

Congrats on your new Nissan Versa Note! It is such a pleasure to hear Jesse went the extra mile to provide you with a wonderful car buying experience. He will be very happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Dana Kiley
5/08/2016

"Love my Titan!"

My experience is always great at McCarthy Nissan starting at service with Clint and Don. Jesse was awesome at helping me find my second Titan when my 2009 was totaled. He was there start to finish Even with the little things of setting up my XM radio, and coneccting my phone to the blue tooth. So happy to be back on the road with My Twuk2.

Dave Tolbert

May 09, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review! It is a pleasure to hear Clint, Don, Jesse and Dave went above and beyond to provide you with an excellent experience. They will be very happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Jcdean
1/25/2016

"Excellent Customer Service"

I purchased a 2015 Nissan Murano and saved $2,000 over competitor prices. McCarthy Nissan provided excellent customer service. Carl Campbell, salesman, has been selling vehicles for only 4 months but you would never know it. He seemed liked a seasoned veteran. Carol is knowledgeable, professional, efficient with the paperwork, and hands on. He took the time to show us all the features of the vehicle and setting up the Bluetooth. This was the most pleasant vehicle purchasing experience I have ever had. I highly recommend anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle to give McCarthy a try.

Carl Campbell

January 25, 2016

Congrats on your new 2015 Nissan Murano! We are thrilled to hear Carl provided you with such an excellent experience. He is a great man who enjoys going above and beyond for all his customers and will be happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Kmcnerlin
12/30/2015

"Painless"

Just leased a 2015 Rogue and Justin Harriman was great. I had spent two hours at a nearby dealership and the difference in customer services was night and day. The Nissan staff and Justin truly made me feel like they cared about finding me the right vehicle for the right price. There was bargaining, but it was done in a way that was open and honest. I will be back again in 36,000 miles! Thank you.

January 01, 2016

Thank you for your review of our dealership! We are so happy to hear that working with Justin was great and that you were able to get a 2015 Rogue. We work hard to make sure our customers are happy so we are pleased to hear you had a great day with us. We appreciate your business and hope you continue to love your car!

Stanley Sellers
12/23/2015

"SMOOTH"

This was the smoothest car buying transaction I have ever had. Very professional and informative about the product. Dealing with James was a pleasure. I highly recommend this dealership. I have never said that before about a dealership. We live in Nixa MO and drove up to see and talk about purchasing a new Pathfinder. I was a good decision would do it again. You won't be disappointed.

December 23, 2015

We are very happy that you shared your experience at our dealership. Thank you for writing this rave review and for you business. We are happy that you enjoy your new Pathfinder! We hope to see you again in the future!

Rogue Jan
12/03/2015

"Rogue purchase"

James Studna was very courteous, kind, helpful, and patient in helping a couple of senior citizens purchase their new car He was very knowledgeable about the car we purchased. The sales staff supportive. Thanks!

December 23, 2015

Thank you for this 5-star review! We are very happy to hear that you really enjoyed our service. We hope to see you again soon!

Les
11/08/2015

"Justin Harriman"

Justin did a great job of getting my expectations taken care of in a timely manner. I was on a very short time frame and Justin came in on his day off to complete the sale. Thank you.

November 09, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to review our dealership Les! We are so happy to hear that everything was taken care of and that it was quick and easy. We appreciate your business!

Sherry Attig
7/14/2015

"Recent lease"

Last week I once again had the pleasure to lease another car from McCarthy Nissan and as always it was a pleasure to work with Orlando, Jason, and, Jeremy. They were very eager to work with my needs without any pressure and foremost make sure that I was 100% satisfied. I trust no other dealership than McCarty Nissan and highly recommend them to anyone in the market for a car.

Jeremy Wilson

September 25, 2015

Thank you for leaving a review and recommendation! We're happy to hear you had an excellent experience with Orlando, Jason, and Jeremy! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviews of James Studna