McGavock Nissan Lubbock

Richard Williams

February 07, 2017

"New car "

- Jess0317

Steve green the most amazing guy known him for over 10 years. I have have bought multiple cars from him and still today he gets me in a brand new 2017 maxima. If you come to Nissan Mcgavock ask for Steve green he will hook you up.

February 02, 2017

"Excellent service"

- Drc021597

My first experience at this dealership was an awesome one! Spent very little time and was in a vehicle on my way home! I would definitely recommend.

January 30, 2017

"Disrespectful, worst treatment ever."

- Armada

I posted a review on thier website and I noticed it was taken off. I bought a 2011 Nissan Armada on 01/21/2017 and the salesman was Stetson Bailey. The vehicle had 79259 miles on it and had mismatched tires on the front, scratches throughout, and the front end might have needed an alignment.the vehicle was being sold as is so I was very sceptical about buying it but Stetson said they would put the same tires on the front as the back had and a front end alignment would be done, it would be detailed and buffed to remove most minor scratches and he would fill the tank up. I agreed to this so he said the tires would have to be ordered and to bring it back when the tires came in so as to do what was agreed upon. He notified me Tuesday evening to let me know the tires were in. On Wednesday I took the vehicle in to the service department at 8 am sharp. Stetson told me that it would take two days to do what was agreed on. I thought that was a long time but he said there was a lot to do. I left it there later that day at approximately 530 pm I called to check on my vehicle, no one knew anything about my vehicle. I decided to drive there to see what was going on and as I approached the parking lot I saw my vehicle parked in the front. I was inspecting my vehicle when he came out and asked what I was doing I told him what happened on the phone he got very defensive and said he had told me it would take two days. I did noticed that the two front tires had been installed and I asked if that was all they had done all day. Then I noticed two new scratches and when I was trying to show him he said "Oh here we go" and turn his back on me and left. He then came back out and said it would be ready the next day early afternoon. The next day I called him at 130 pm and he immediately became defensive by saying he had said it would be ready between 5 and 6 pm more six then five. He then said that he didn't understand why I was belly aching so much. That upset me very much and told him that I paid a total of 22000 dollars and that I should be driving it instead of him keeping it two days. He hung up on me while I was talking. I then called to speak with a manager but was hung up on me while waiting. Stetson called me back and told me why I was the way I was because everyone loves him. I told him I just wanted my vehicle. He said fine and he would have it ready when he said. I asked him if he could send someone to get me and he said no. I had to wait for my wife to get home from work to take me there. When we got there he wasn't there so we had to wait for him. After awhile I saw him driving up in my vehicle and we went out to look at it. I noticed water was dripping off the vehicle. I had to go inside the dealer to talk to him because he just left my wife and me by the vehicle. I told him to tell me the truth and I wouldn't be upset, I asked him if all he did was take it through the car wash. He became defensive again and kept saying that The tires had been changed. Which I acknowledged but what I was asking was that it had not been detailed and buffed. He was so rude that I finally said I had enough and wanted to talk to a manager. When a manager came out he asked what the problem was and I began to explain but he just wanted to know if I had bought a new car and I told him no it was a 2011 and he kept asking me what year then he wanted to know how many miles it had at that time I asked him what that had to do with what my complaint was and he said because it's an old car and it would have scratches on it. I then asked him if he was a manager because I had never been treated like he was treating me and he said he was Mcgavok himself. My wife said to me let's just go at which time we did as we drove off we both looked back and saw them laughing at us. Today is Monday and I repaired a chip on the windshield, which he said he would get fixed, I washed it detailed it and buffed out most of the scratches which took me 3 and half hours to do. Instead of them doing what they said they would they instead chose to disrespect a 20 year veteran and not do what they agreed on. It would have taken them less then half a day to do as promised and made a customer happy. I posted this review on their website but I noticed they took it off. Consumers need to read the good with the bad not just the good.

New 2016 Nissan Juke, $21072