McGavock Nissan Lubbock

6312 Milwaukee Ave,
Lubbock, Texas 79424
McGavock Nissan Lubbock Info
About McGavock Nissan Lubbock

McGavock Nissan is a family owned and operated premier Nissan dealer located in Lubbock, Texas. For the past 40 years, we have served West Texas, Eastern New Mexico and the Texas Panhandle with our exceptional customer service, leading-edge service and parts department, experienced staff and a genuine desire to meet all your expectations. It is our mission and philosophy to provide you with a friendly and enjoyable, car buying experience. Whether you are searching for a new or used vehicle, be assured that we will stay committed and focused to catering to your specific needs and individuality. And after the sale, it is our guarantee to continue to provide you with that same collaboration and support.

About McGavock Nissan Lubbock

• Children
Clozano
2/03/2016

"Excellent customer service"

Great customer service. Fast and friendly. Always putting the customer first and making sure that they are comfortable and very well taken care of. Best experience I have ever had with any dealership!

Juan Martinez

Davis123
2/02/2016

"Best dealership in Amarillo!!!!"

I have been to many dealerships in my life. I hate dealing with any car sales person. This was an experience I will never forget. Blair was our sales person and was so curitious and helpful. I told him what I could do on a car and he went to work. Everyone at McGavock Nissan were awesome and we drove away in a new car. I can not thank each of them enough. I will defiantly deal with only them for any other vehicle purchases Darla Davis

Blair sales / Daniel finance

housegn54
1/04/2016

"Great buying experience!"

Thank you Colby Hutson for the great buying experience! I bought a new Nissan Frontier last week. Everyone was so courteous and friendly. Colby was exceptionally helpful and professional. The next time I am in the market for a new vehicle, there is no doubt where I will go. Happy New Year to all! I love my truck! Sincerely, Gary House

Colby Hutson

Gigi1
12/30/2015

"Amazingly wonderful"

I had awonderful experience at McGavock Nissan of Amarillo! The employees were excellent in every aspect! If I could rate each of them higher than a 10, I would. I have never had a car buying experience as enjoyable as this one! They were helpful in every way, efficient, explained everything, and were the most friendly and courteous of any car dealership that I have ever dealt with! Thanks to McGavock Nissan of Amarilo!! I love my Versa Note!!

Bob Cowley, Justin Reavis

ernie
12/20/2015

"I live in Abilene Tx and purchsed my new 2015 frontier SV. "

I was very impressed with my experience choosing the vehicle that met my expectations and needs and wants. The entire members of the staff that aided me in my purchase of My Frontier SV was exemplary. I felt comfortable and unpressured. I would recommend to others to shop there to shop there at this dealership.

Art Reyes, Cristian, and Jay.

Alexus Montemayor
12/15/2015

"Wouldn't have wanted to go anywhere else."

Great customer service, awesome deal, nice car, and one happy Nissan owner. Went in search for a new vehicle and left same day with a brand new 2016 Nissan Altima thanks to Stetson Bailey. He was friendly and understanding and and it was a pleasure doing business with him.

Stetson Bailey

janetsaltima
12/09/2015

"We both bought at McGavock"

Both myself and my daughter purchased new vehicles last week at McGavock in Amarillo. We both purchased on separate days and had different sales people. We dealt with Cali via the internet, who took info and had the dealership expecting us, and informed as to what we wanted. Blair was my salesman and Johnny Fincher was hers. Justin did my finanancing and Daniel did hers. The lady who offered us refreshments several times was a precious person. (So sorry I did not get your name but they need to give you business cards as you are precious). Everyone rolled out the red carpet and treated us great. I havent yet dealt with the service dept but if they are as wonderful as the rest, life will be grand. Highly recommend these guys.

Daniel, Johnny Fincher, Justin Reavis, Blair Smith, Cali via internet

ktacmitch
12/04/2015

"Quality customer care"

I was impressed when my parents purchased from McGavock a couple of years ago, and when my son & family did last year. Now that we have purchased also - we will definitely be back when its time to buy again. Daniel listened and was helpful but was not pushy! Thanks Daniel and Brent McGavock for a great experience and a great deal !

Daniel K. & Brent M.

Justin
11/30/2015

"Friendly staff and great experience"

The staff I met with were all friendly and efficient. They worked with my hours and at no point did I feel like I was pressured into any purchase. I couldn't be happier with my experience or my new Frontier! I'll be returning for service and I would recommend this dealership to any of my friends.

Greg Cummings

Darren12345
11/19/2015

"bought a new altima"

We had a really good experience at Mcgavock Nissan in Wichita. Our salesman was not pushy just answered our questions. I will go back there next time I need a car or truck.

Sean McElgunn