McGee Pre-Owned Superstore

Saturday Closed

jrsjillian
8/26/2015

"Buy from McGee!"

I just bought a 2010 Jeep Commander, a car I have always wanted! Ricky St. James was my salesman and he made this buying experience smooth and painless. He got me the best deal, and made sure I was taken care of. The people at McGee are friendly and helpful. Seeing how this is my first time buying a car through an Auto-Dealer, I am very happy I went to McGee. I had a lot of questions and they took the time to answer them all and made me feel extremely comfortable before I left with all the paperwork. Ricky was able to get me into my new car the very same day! Not to mention he hand delivered my vehicle. I had been shopping for a Commander for months and was thrilled to fine the one in their lot. I highly recommend salesman Ricky at McGee Pre-Owned Super Store in Pembroke, MA, he was extremely helpful!

Ricky St. James

Fish52
8/18/2015

"Second vehicle I've purchased from McGee Preowned!"

This is my second vehicle that I've purchased from McGee Preowned. My experience was perfect. Dutch was my salesperson and he was most helpful and a pleasure. Everything he promised was done and he always made himself available. I will most likely purchase my third vehicle there in the future. Bob F.

David "Dutch" Winters

MikeS
8/16/2015

"Great Car and Service at McGee"

I recently bought a 2009 Lincoln MKZ at McGee and have had nothing but a great experience. I worked with Khoi at McGee and he was fantastic satisfying my requests in getting the vehicle ready prior to purchase. That included new tires, brakes and spark plugs. He was great to work with and someone I would definitely recommend to see if a friend is looking to buy a quality pre-owned car. I am looking to have many years of joy driving my MKZ . Thanks Khoi and McGee!

Valerie75
8/13/2015

"wont call back"

less than a week after i bought my car my salesman Khoi is no longer there & now unfortunately no one will return my call. I paid ABOVE the asking price for my car because i really wanted a dent taken off the back bumper so we agreed to split the cost. So i paid for a service and no one will return my call now. Its not like they agreed to do it free of charge.. I PAID FOR IT!!! I'll continue to update this review and hopefully JEFF will call me back. my original call to them was Aug 19 and ive called three times (its been a week) still no response:(

valentizippy
8/13/2015

"Very Happy Customer"

Khoi,Charlie and Scott -- made everything super easy and went the distance to make sure I was taken care of__ Highly recommend and would return in future __Very Happy Customer??

Carell
8/12/2015

"Great service"

I had a wonderful experience here. The salesperson was extremely helpful and the financial team was willing to work with me and my current credit score. I got to walk away with a car that is exactly what I was looking for (maybe even a bit nicer than I expected) and I'd be happy to buy another car here any day. I mentioned that we were also looking for a car for my daughter to bring to school and they quickly came up with a few very reasonable options that we will certainly be looking into!

McKenzie

lepuy
7/12/2015

"Worst Experience Ever!"

This was by far the worst car buying experience I have had. I would never go back to McGee and I would not recommend them to anyone. I called ahead of time to confirm that the vehicle I was interested in was available and on the lot. I made an appointment with Christopher to test drive the vehicle that afternoon. After speaking with Christopher and being assured the car would be gassed and ready to go I drove 2 hours to Pembroke only to be told that the vehicle had been sold days earlier. Christopher was at his desk and did not even acknowledge me. He had all of my information including cell phone number and could have called to let me know the car had been sold. Christopher assured me the car was available without even checking to make sure that it was on the lot. When I explained how upset I was the sales manager did not even apologize but said, “It’s not like we have a system to tell us that a car has been sold. What do you want us to do?” I ended up sitting in 3 hours of cape traffic to get home. Horrible experience all around. I wish I could give 0 stars!

Christopher Logan

SatisfiedJudith
6/23/2015

"Woman buying a car!!"

Usually the minute a woman walks into the showroom of a dealership she is viewed as an easy mark, Well, such is not the case at this dealership. The gentlemen working there are true professionals with ethics and standards. I bought a used 2009 Ford Focus and I was treated as tho I had just bought the most expensive NEW car on the lot. The service I received was unbelievable and restored my faith in buying a used car at a dealership from a man. Ihmed Chahed, the General Manager, made sure that all my questions and concerns were addressed and handled the financing with such respect for me. All this added up to a fantastic experience and I highly recommend this dealership....Ladies if you are looking to buy a car and want respect as well as no game playing go to Pembroke to the McGee Superstore and meet the Super guys who work there. I promise you will not be disappointed. Congratulations, Guys, you are the BEST Judy Everett

Christopher

twipfler1234
6/16/2015

"Great Experience "

I was very pleased with McGee! I worked with Khoi Nguyen, he got me into a car that I love! I would definitely recommend going to get a great deal and great hospitality

dharding5
6/15/2015

"stellar service!"

My first time purchasing a car was a bit nerve wracking to be honest. I went to a couple of places and was less then thrilled at those experiences. Over at Mcgee, it was the opposite of what I had previously delt with. The customer service was excellent and the sales man I had was fantastic. Dutch Winters went above and beyond for me and really made buying a car a fun and exciting experience! He would stay late past his shift and was always happy to answer any questions about the car I was buying. I would strongly recommend this dealership if purchasing a used car.

Dutch Winters