McGee Pre-Owned Superstore

Saturday Closed

MelissaL
3/28/2015

"car buying made easy"

I did my research, looked up cars in my area that I liked and were within budget. I couldn't look past the great Mercury I found at McGee in Pembroke. I emailed them and heard back right away. I scheduled my appointment and the car was ready for me to test drive upon arrival. The experience was much easier than I had anticipated. The entire process took only a couple of hours from start to finish. The staff were all very friendly the entire time, not a one gave me a second glance as it approached my 2 year olds nap time. I would absolutely recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle, I am very pleased with my experience.

Ricky St James

Berry1956
3/15/2015

"Friendly, Good Price, but Poor After Sale Support"

My son and I bought a Kia Rio here in November 2013. Car has performed well. Had a tire blowout about a year later, and then realized the car was sold without a spare tire and jack kit! This was NOT stated during the sale process. We called the dealer three times with no call back. Finally reached the service manager on the fourth try and asked if he would provide the spare tire and change kit that should have been provided. His response: "there is no f****ing way" we are going to give you a free spare tire after you've had the car for over a year. Not kidding, he dropped the F-bomb over the phone, in response to a simple request to make good on what we felt should have been part of the car deal. Needless to say, we will never buy a car from this dealership again because they did not deal with us honestly in the beginning, and were slow and rude in dealing with our complaint. We have since learned that cars are more commonly being sold without a spare. If they had openly advised of the need to buy a spare tire and kit at the time of sale, that would have been an unpleasant but acceptable surprise.

Customer service agent and then that person's manager. Don't have names.

Paul Doherty
3/14/2015

"Painless!!!"

Gordon the Internet Mgr was on the ball and would call me from time to time knowing I was looking for a minivan. I went in Friday the 13th. Ricky was my salesman-no pressure at all and then I met the Mgr. Charlie, a real gentleman. I bought the 2008 Toyota Limited minivan for a good price. I only gave 4 stars because the unit only came with 1 key and NO remote and the interior could have been cleaned a little better(the carpets). It was really a 5 star experience.

Gordon, Ricky, Charles

NALLEN1
3/04/2015

"Outstanding Dealership!"

Exceptional service from start to finish: from the initial email to the moment I drove my vehicle from their lot. I'm so impressed! Best service I've ever received from a car dealership; pleasant & professional staff; comfortable atmosphere. I would recommend anyone here without reservation. A great big God bless you to: Gordon, Chris, Charles, & Kevin and the whole McGee Pre-Owned Superstore Team!

Gordon, Chris, Charles, & Kevin

Jeff Alpert
2/13/2015

"A great place to buy a car"

We were very pleased with our car buying experience. Rick and Charlie were very helpful, friendly and professional. All aspects of the buying process went smoothly and everyone did what they said they were going to do. Kevin, the Finance Manager, didn't try to sell me a lot of stuff I didn't want. Imed, the General Manager, was there to support their exceptional customer service. I would not hesistate to buy another car from McGee Pre-Owned and I highly recommend them for your next car purchase. They make it easy. Other dealers should take a lesson from McGee.

Rick St. James, Charlie Seibert

flyboy61o
12/07/2014

"Exceptional customer service"

These guys were unreal. I have family who works at another dealership and even they were shocked at how they went out of there way at Mcgee to help me with my purchase. From the sales team who didn't pressure me at all while looking at the car, to the friendly finance manager... a top notch team. They even went as far as delivering my car and picking up my trade and I live over 45 minutes away from the dealership.

John, Joe Dinger, Steph

December 30, 2014

Thank you for letting us know about your experience. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with your experience! Let us know if we can help you out in any other way. Jonathan Beaton Guest Relations

Samantha MacMillan
11/15/2014

"Great Experience"

I'm a college student who just bought a 2013 Camry SE. The new management team was excellent and very professional. They were also very friendly and patient. It was a great experience and they treated me like a real person. There was no hard sell and it was a laid back, pleasant atmosphere. I would highly recommend this company. They will work with you to make the right deal. Ask for Sean Cooney and a special thanks to Imed and Joe as well.

Sean Cooney and Joe Dinger

December 30, 2014

Thanks for letting us know about the great job Sean did for you! He has been with the company for a while now and this review will put a smile on his face. Thank you for your business! Enjoy your new vehicle! -Jonathan Beaton Guest Relations

rav4ready
11/15/2014

"Service With A Smile"

Purchased my Rav 4 from McGee Pre-Owned in Pembroke, MA in October. The engine light came on...brought it in to the service department, spoke to Jeff Johnson the Service Manager and had it fixed in 30 minutes. There was no charge. A week later the low pressure tire light came on...brought it into the service department and again Jeff Johnson Service Manager had it fixed immediately. Jeff's pleasant personality and professional manner is impressive. It was actually fun and entertaining while I waited. I can't say enough good things about Jeff and the service I have received.

Jeff Johnson Service Manager

December 30, 2014

Thank you for letting us know that Jeff took care of your needs! We welcome all feedback so we can improve our customer satisfaction. Again, thank you! -Jonathan Beaton Guest Relations

rav4ready
11/09/2014

"Pleasant Experience"

Needed a replacement vehicle after my Toyota Highlander (which I bought from McGee Toyota in Hanover, MA) was totaled in an accident. I went to McGee Pre-Owned Superstore in Pembroke, MA. Joe Dinger assisted me and showed me two Rav 4 that I was interested in. With his help and the help of Jim Duffy I looked on Saturday, purchased on Tuesday and drove off the lot on Thursday. Between Joe and Jim everything was taken care of for me. Their helpful, friendly and professional manner made my experience pleasant and trouble free. I hope I don't need another vehicle anytime soon, but if I do I will be back at McGee Pre-Owned Superstore in Pembroke looking for Joe and Jim.

Joe Dinger, Jim Duffy

December 30, 2014

Thank you for the great review! We are glad everything went well. Thank you for choosing McGee! Please feel free to call or stop by if you have any questions. -Jonathan Beaton Guest Relations

ackelly
10/29/2014

"Excellent No Pressure Experience"

The customer service at McGee is wonderful. Immediately upon meeting the sales person, Sean Cooney, I felt very comfortable. I didn't have that feeling that I would have to buy that day. He kindly answered questions about each of the vehicles of which I had questions. He remained very patient as I test drove a few cars. There was none of the pressure one would expect from a car salesperson. He was kind and courteous throughout the whole thing. Even though I didn't feel the need to buy that day, I was confident when selecting the car I was to buy. While the tires of the car were bare, the sales manager quickly agreed to replace them. A few days later, I was driving my car.

Sean Cooney

December 30, 2014

Good Evening, Thank you for leaving a review on Dealerrater.com! We are glad everything worked out great for you. Thank you for choosing McGee! Jonathan Beaton Guest Relations

Reviews of Chris Squires