McGee Pre-Owned Superstore

Saturday Closed

lori
5/20/2015

"Great experience"

My salesman Ryan Ploof was great and helped me get into a 2013 Toyota Highlander. He listened to what I wanted and made sure I got it....

Brelissy
5/18/2015

"Car sale "

Ricky St.James was my sales man ! He was a joy to work with ! He made the experience easy and he was so helpful I will go back again to buy my next car! The rest of staff was just as nice ! Love my & price I got too! ??

TeamHondaGuy1
5/13/2015

"love my honda"

Ryan Ploof was my salesman. He listened to what i wanted and took my budget into consideration and masterly put me together into a loaded Honda CRV. I had no idea what i wanted. Ryan did this gracefully and with low pressure. If you are in the market for a quality preowned vehicle...drive down to Mcgee Preowned Superstore in Pembroke Mass, and ask for Ryan!

Ryan Ploof

jaruscio
4/15/2015

"excellent friendly service "

Traded my 08 ford taurus for a 2014 nissan altima...great deal when i got $1500 for my taurus and the the nissan was amazingly priced at $12951! Fast productive service i highly recommend.

Carol123
4/14/2015

"A very satisfying experience ! "

I just traded in my 2001 Nissan Xterra on Saturday and had a stress-free and enjoyable shopping experience thanks to the excellent customer service provided by Rick St. James. He was knowledgeable, accommodating, patient, and sincere. He made "what was important to me" his number one concern. And perhaps most importantly, days after my purchase, Rick provided the same level of assistance and attentiveness to questions and a problem that I had when I misplaced my new registration. Clearly, Rick St.James values the customer's total experience, which does not end when you sign on the dotted line! Thank you!

Rick St. James

tomtom67
4/08/2015

"I got it at McGee!!"

If you are in the market for a quality vehicle at a great price, go and get it at McGee. Walk in there and ask for Ryan. He will make the process extremely easy for you. They have a great selection of fully serviced, preowned vehicles, at prices that just make sense. They will give you a very fair price for your trade in. They also have great relationships with the banks, because i couldn't have been more happy with my rate. Bottomline is, i drove off the lot in my dream car, underbudget, in the matter of a couple hours. My vehicle is running great and i'm reffering Ryan to everyone, everywhere i go. I got it at McGee!! So head down to McGee Preowned Superstore, in beautiful, laid back, comfy Town of Pembroke, so you can say, You got it at McGee too!!

Ryan

rick428
4/07/2015

"simple car buying "

i looked up a car on line for my mother in law and we went to go check it out the next day. We looked at the car with no hassle from salesmans and we got the car for what it said on the internet. I recommend salesman ricky very knowledgeable and not pushy. When it came to the finance dept he was also great as well. I am very pleased with the whole process.

Ricky

louie111
4/03/2015

"Disatified"

I bought a used 2005 Lincoln Town Car March 3/2015 I have had some issues with the climate controll it seems that the vent that heats your foot area blows ac along with some heat.This is causing my feet to be very cold during these past weeks during this cold weather. It also has this sought of hissing gurgiling sound coming from back of the radio area I ran this by the service guy there he says all Lincoln town cars do that ,well I have had four Lincoln town cars with climate control over the years never had such an issue. The noise continues sometimes after you turn the ignition off.I ran it by them they say we wont fix this.Now I have a car I do not want to drive .Who wants to drive a car around with your feet freezing during cold weather.Also the transmission has a bad whine in first gear they wont fix that either . I have to say this has been about the worst car I have owned, dont even want to get in it because of these annoying issues.I do not beleive I will return there again very dissatisfied

Gordon the internet manager

jjclark
3/29/2015

"I don't understand how these guys are still in business"

I don't know what the people writing outstanding reviews see in this place. This was my second time at a McGee dealership and my second time leaving so aggravated and angry I was literally shaking. I went in to check out a Camry LE I had seen listed online at a decent price. I worked with Ricky St. James who was very nice and helpful; I can't say enough good things about my experience with him. When looking at the car I noticed the front bumper was a little dinged up, no big deal, its a used car. Then I noticed a line up the passenger side of the bumper. When I put my hand against it the bumper cracked more than half way up. I told Ricky the bumper needed to be replaced if I was going to consider purchasing the car. He went to his manager and this is where things got interesting. The manager (I wish I got his name, he was wearing what looked like a 1980's track suit) informed me that to fix the bumper he would have to add the repair onto the price of the car. When I said no, he started pressuring me and saying I wouldn't find a deal like that anywhere else blah blah blah. He then offered 200 off if I bought the car right then instead of going home to think about it. I went home and found numerous Camry LE's for the same price range (as well as an SE that I ended up buying from Tufankjian). When I went back, the 200 dollar discount was gone and the price of the repair went up, so the price of the car went up accordingly. I told Ricky I couldn't do it, thanked him for his time, and prepared to head home when I was confronted by the sales manager. He had NO IDEA what he was selling, telling me it was an SE when it was an LE and asking why I was taking things so personally. This guy was just a confrontational loser who thinks he can intimidate people into buying a subpar product at high price. Also, they came back with an interest rate of 5.0 percent for me. I got 1.99 the next day. This place is terrible. Terrible service, terrible cars, and prices that are nothing special considering what you're getting. Unless you like buying cars the old way and fighting with moronic managers who are better suited asking "do you want fries with that"?" don't go here. Outside of working with Ricky, this was the worst experience I've ever had.

Ricky and Manager (didn't get name)

MelissaL
3/28/2015

"car buying made easy"

I did my research, looked up cars in my area that I liked and were within budget. I couldn't look past the great Mercury I found at McGee in Pembroke. I emailed them and heard back right away. I scheduled my appointment and the car was ready for me to test drive upon arrival. The experience was much easier than I had anticipated. The entire process took only a couple of hours from start to finish. The staff were all very friendly the entire time, not a one gave me a second glance as it approached my 2 year olds nap time. I would absolutely recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle, I am very pleased with my experience.

Ricky St James