McGee Pre-Owned Superstore

Saturday Closed

flyboy61o
12/07/2014

"Exceptional customer service"

These guys were unreal. I have family who works at another dealership and even they were shocked at how they went out of there way at Mcgee to help me with my purchase. From the sales team who didn't pressure me at all while looking at the car, to the friendly finance manager... a top notch team. They even went as far as delivering my car and picking up my trade and I live over 45 minutes away from the dealership.

John, Joe Dinger, Steph

Samantha MacMillan
11/15/2014

"Great Experience"

I'm a college student who just bought a 2013 Camry SE. The new management team was excellent and very professional. They were also very friendly and patient. It was a great experience and they treated me like a real person. There was no hard sell and it was a laid back, pleasant atmosphere. I would highly recommend this company. They will work with you to make the right deal. Ask for Sean Cooney and a special thanks to Imed and Joe as well.

Sean Cooney and Joe Dinger

rav4ready
11/15/2014

"Service With A Smile"

Purchased my Rav 4 from McGee Pre-Owned in Pembroke, MA in October. The engine light came on...brought it in to the service department, spoke to Jeff Johnson the Service Manager and had it fixed in 30 minutes. There was no charge. A week later the low pressure tire light came on...brought it into the service department and again Jeff Johnson Service Manager had it fixed immediately. Jeff's pleasant personality and professional manner is impressive. It was actually fun and entertaining while I waited. I can't say enough good things about Jeff and the service I have received.

Jeff Johnson Service Manager

rav4ready
11/09/2014

"Pleasant Experience"

Needed a replacement vehicle after my Toyota Highlander (which I bought from McGee Toyota in Hanover, MA) was totaled in an accident. I went to McGee Pre-Owned Superstore in Pembroke, MA. Joe Dinger assisted me and showed me two Rav 4 that I was interested in. With his help and the help of Jim Duffy I looked on Saturday, purchased on Tuesday and drove off the lot on Thursday. Between Joe and Jim everything was taken care of for me. Their helpful, friendly and professional manner made my experience pleasant and trouble free. I hope I don't need another vehicle anytime soon, but if I do I will be back at McGee Pre-Owned Superstore in Pembroke looking for Joe and Jim.

Joe Dinger, Jim Duffy

ackelly
10/29/2014

"Excellent No Pressure Experience"

The customer service at McGee is wonderful. Immediately upon meeting the sales person, Sean Cooney, I felt very comfortable. I didn't have that feeling that I would have to buy that day. He kindly answered questions about each of the vehicles of which I had questions. He remained very patient as I test drove a few cars. There was none of the pressure one would expect from a car salesperson. He was kind and courteous throughout the whole thing. Even though I didn't feel the need to buy that day, I was confident when selecting the car I was to buy. While the tires of the car were bare, the sales manager quickly agreed to replace them. A few days later, I was driving my car.

wlyoung
10/28/2014

"Great Experience"

I would highly recommend McGee Preowned to my friends and family. Everyone was so nice and was a great buying experience. The best part was no one there made you feel pressured to buy anything. Sean Cooney our salesperson was great. The sales manager Joe Dinger was very nice too. Thank you for making our buying a car not painful.

October 29, 2014

Good Afternoon wlyoung, Thanks for your business and leaving us this wonder review! Please feel free to call or stop by if you have any questions! Jonathan Beaton Guest Relations

pbreadmore
10/17/2014

"No Pressure Easy Purchase"

Responding to an online ad my wife and I went to McGee to look at a Toyota Highlander. We asked if we could see the car and John actually had to go to the main showroom to get it. While we were looking my wife found another car she liked as well. After a test drive of the original car she was undecided. John and Joe gave us a price for her trade and when we said we needed to think about it the only thing they asked if we needed any more information. We didn't. 2 days later we were filling out the paperwork to complete the purchase. It was a great no pressure experience. I asked about having a couple of things fixed on the car. Joe made sure that everything was taken care of before we picked it up. I cant remember the last time I had such an easy car buying experience. If you are looking for a used car give these guys a chance.

John DeBartolo, Joe Dinger and Archemdes

October 29, 2014

Dear pbreadmore, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We are currently under new management and I am glad they are doing a great job. Please feel free to call or stop by if you have any questions! Thanks again, Jonathan Beaton Guest Relations

hotdogsforever
10/06/2014

"Undecided"

Having been to so many dealerships looking for a newer car and undecided which one I wanted began to be exhausting. I visited McGee Pre-owned because they had such a variety of cars to choose from. Maurice helped me through all of my visits watching my reactions to testing car after car...and finally there it was. His patience was relentless. The entire staff made my car buying experience great. No pressure, aiming to please, and following up on warranty. Good job you guys....especially dealing with an undecided person like me.

Maurice Arnett, Giovann Almeida, Joe Dinger, Jeff Johnson

October 29, 2014

I'm glad everything went well with your purchase. Thank you for leaving us this excellent review! I know it will brighten Maurice's day. Jonathan Beaton Guest Relations

hinerh
10/04/2014

"Hullharry"

John and Joe were very easy to communicate with and they were also very professional. I would do business with them again. They were extremely helpful and friendly and I am very pleased (so far) with the car..

John DeBartolo and Joe Dinger

Mhayes711
10/01/2014

"What's Not to Love?!?!"

I had nothing but a positive experience here at McGee Preowned! Sean Cooney was extremely helpful, friendly, and makes you feel comfortable without the burdensome pressure you get with other salesmen. He went the extra mile to accommodate my needs and made buying a car actually enjoyable! Plus if you want a side of sexy with your experience, ladies come on down to McGee Preowned and ask for Sean! Arc and Joe were also super helpful and pleasant to work with! I’d say this was a car buying experience for the win!

Reviews of Chris Squires