McGee Pre-Owned Superstore

About McGee Pre-Owned Superstore

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Saturday Closed

"My dream car"

For 1 year I thought about changing my car, I checked few different Dealers and could not found any car that has a backrest that accommodated well my back and my neck. I called McGee and I talked to the seller Valdomiro, I told my story, and he told me he would look for the car and set a schedule to show me some of his choices. I tried several cars, it was a very difficult task, however, he found the car. Valdomiro said he wanted to sell me a car, however, the right car for me to really feel good with the car and with the business. I bought the car at the beginning of the month of July and I am very satisfied with Mcgee services. Thank you Mcgee and thank you Valdomiro for your patience.

Valdomiro

"Exceptional Car Buying Experience"

We recently purchased a 2009 Chevy Aveo from McGee Pre-Owned Superstore. Sean Cooney, the sales associate we dealt with, was very knowledgeable and made our car-buying experience an overly one. We were able to get the deal we were looking for and a car that exceeded our expectations all without the hassle experienced at other dealerships. Thanks!

Sean Cooney

donboyee1 responded to this review

September 09, 2014

This should have read "made our car-buying experience an overly positive one." Should really have proof-read!

"Excellent, respectful and professional people"

After losing hope on buying a new car and having an unpleasant experience at two other dealership and frustrated with my car situation I went to McGee in Pembroke...Best decision I ever made!!! My sales person was Valdomiro Carrijo, he worked with me and got me exactly what I wanted within my budget a 2012 Toyota Creamy I got a great deal on it!!! He was very professional and friendly and most importantly respectful towards me and my three children which my youngest has disability. Words cannot describe how happy I am with my new car and the excellent customer service I received. Thank you Valdomiro Carrijo for all your help and thank you McGee for going out of your way to helping a single mother of three get into a new, safe car.

Valdomiro Carrijo

"review with Maurice"

I had a car accident and needed a new car, when I walked in he was very helpful and made me feel like he was helping me buy a new car and not pushing me into a new car. It was like buying a car from a friend I would go backe to see Maurice and recommend him to my friends! He is great !

Maurice

"Kind, professional and wonderful people!"

Late April I was very frustrated with my car situation. My 2002 Ford Taurus had numerous issues and was costing me more than it was worth. I knew I wanted a Mazda 3. And I found the 2012 Mazda 3 at McGee on Cars.com. I live on the North Shore but I happen to have family that live in Pembroke so I called and Kristen was more than helpful. She kept me in the loop on the hold that was on the car and called me to let me know the deal dropped so I could put a deposit down to hold the car for the next day. I got a great deal on a practically brand new car. I am so happy with it and it's nice to have a car that doesn't feel like it's going to fall apart any moment! Thank you Kristen for all your help!! McGee went out of their way to help me in a terrible situation! :) I've had the car for over a month now and it's perfect!

Kristen Dunn

"Great experience"

After having an unpleasant at experience at another dealership, I decided to shop at McGee in Pembroke. I bought my first car here and I remembered it to be a pleasant experience. I shopped online and found a car I thought would be perfect for me. I have nothing but good things to say. I bought a 2011 Toyota Rav4 and I got a great deal on it, and the service was great. My sales person was Kristin Dunn, she worked with me and got me exactly what I wanted. She was knowledgeable and friendly, and she fought to get me what I asked for. I would recommend her to anyone that needs to shop for a car. Her manager, Bruno Jeronymo, sat with me to discuss my options and was so friendly. Sometimes when managers come over they try to pressure you into a sale, but not Bruno. He was respectful and nice, and was willing to make a deal that worked for both of us. I knew right then that I would be happy making a purchase. Giovanni Almeida went over my contract and all of the details of financing with me and he made me feel great about my purchase. He went over every detail so I knew exactly what I was getting, and he went above and beyond what I asked for by getting me an extended warranty- it was completely unexpected and showed that they really care about getting you a great deal. I plan on having this car for a long time, but I know McGee will be the first place I think of the next time I am shopping for a car. This is the experience you want to have when you need to buy a car.

Kristin Dunn; Bruno Jeronymo; Giovanni Almeida

"review Chris Squires"

We had never been to McGee Preowned dealership before. When my daughter needed to buy her first car we tried there, after many dealerships visited in the Plymouth/Kingston area had failed. Unlike the others, there was no pressure or "hard sell" techniques. We found this to be very attractive. Chris Squires and Bruno helped us to find the perfect car and we both felt we were listened to. Other salesmen would only talk to me as the parent, basically ignoring my teenage daughter, who the car was for. Chris talked to her as a first time buyer and asked her what she was looking for. I have recommended the dealership to all the people I work with - its a good one! Nancy Lynn

"everytime i get in my car i feel violated "

everytime i get in my car i feel violated .... Service department didn't care , neither did the sales. I've contacted the BBB and attorney general and have got nowhere. next step I'm going to block the entrance with the shitbox they sold me.

"A few weeks ago, my family purchased a car from McGee..."

A few weeks ago, my family purchased a car from McGee Superstore in Norwell. Although the sales rep. we worked with was very nice, we have had a number of problems since purchasing, all of which have been difficult to resolve with the unhelpful service department. The first problem we encountered was that we were not given a second key to the car. We had to call multiple times before someone finally helped us and made another key for us (we were told that originally that we would need to pay for it, but ended up not having to after explaingint to them (many times) that it is standard for cars to come with a spare key) Our second problem was dealt with today (sort of...) Since purchasing the car we noticed that the car was giving a low tire pressure reading. After replacing the two missing valve covers (not there when the car was purchased) and filling the tire with air, we brought it in today to be serviced and have the tire looked at. The tire had been leaking since we purchased the car. Upon bringing the car to McGee, I was instantly spoken to rudely by the person we worked with (I want to say Mike). As I was explaining to him the problem we were experiencing (and why it had been a few weeks before bringing it in) I was cut off and bluntly told that I would have to pay $15 for it. I was not given a chance to explain anything more to him. He then walked away. After waiting for almost an hour (when I was told it would be about 15 minutes) I was told that there was nothing wrong with the tires, and it was the tire pressure reader with in the car that needed repair (and that it needed to be serviced by a Chevy dealership). Well, after bringing it to the Chevy store, we were quickly told that there WAS a nail in the tire, and it needed to be plugged. When we called McGee to explain that this was their mistake in first of all selling a car with a nail in the tire, and secondly missing the nail when we brought it in, the sales manager hung up the phone on us. **We have also already had the issue of paint chipping up in a few spots, and again, we have had this car for less than a month (and of course had to shell out the $15 for the touch up paint on our own) I would NOT recommend purchasing a car here, as we have had multiple problems in just a few short weeks, and when we present these problems to McGee they are not resolved. I have never been treated so rudely or disrespectfully anywhere. I only wish I had read these reviews before deciding to do business with them (it seems many people have had the same issues with rudeness, unhelpfulness, and even several people indicating being hung up on while expressing frustrations on the phone. and I agree with many other people that it seems people write their own reviews)

Service Rep. (I believe his name was Mike)

"All I can say is my sales rep is amazing went the xtra..."

All I can say is my sales rep is amazing went the xtra mile to get me what i wanted n better , Im bringing my 2 sister to get cars from Chris I coulnt ask for a better sales rep im glad i choose Mcguee and Chris was the first person i saw out there when i pulled up for the 1st time , and cant forget the sales manager he was awesome .. Chris i got ya back thank you very much and u deserve the best as a sales person that I am my self people like you that are honest and profesional deserve more than a high 5 you deserve a 100% awesomness...Keep up the gud work hope you the best always

Chris Squires