McGee Pre-Owned Superstore

About McGee Pre-Owned Superstore

About McGee Pre-Owned Superstore

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Saturday Closed

"Excellent No Pressure Experience"

The customer service at McGee is wonderful. Immediately upon meeting the sales person, Sean Cooney, I felt very comfortable. I didn't have that feeling that I would have to buy that day. He kindly answered questions about each of the vehicles of which I had questions. He remained very patient as I test drove a few cars. There was none of the pressure one would expect from a car salesperson. He was kind and courteous throughout the whole thing. Even though I didn't feel the need to buy that day, I was confident when selecting the car I was to buy. While the tires of the car were bare, the sales manager quickly agreed to replace them. A few days later, I was driving my car.

"Great Experience"

I would highly recommend McGee Preowned to my friends and family. Everyone was so nice and was a great buying experience. The best part was no one there made you feel pressured to buy anything. Sean Cooney our salesperson was great. The sales manager Joe Dinger was very nice too. Thank you for making our buying a car not painful.

October 29, 2014

Good Afternoon wlyoung, Thanks for your business and leaving us this wonder review! Please feel free to call or stop by if you have any questions! Jonathan Beaton Guest Relations

"No Pressure Easy Purchase"

Responding to an online ad my wife and I went to McGee to look at a Toyota Highlander. We asked if we could see the car and John actually had to go to the main showroom to get it. While we were looking my wife found another car she liked as well. After a test drive of the original car she was undecided. John and Joe gave us a price for her trade and when we said we needed to think about it the only thing they asked if we needed any more information. We didn't. 2 days later we were filling out the paperwork to complete the purchase. It was a great no pressure experience. I asked about having a couple of things fixed on the car. Joe made sure that everything was taken care of before we picked it up. I cant remember the last time I had such an easy car buying experience. If you are looking for a used car give these guys a chance.

John DeBartolo, Joe Dinger and Archemdes

October 29, 2014

Dear pbreadmore, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We are currently under new management and I am glad they are doing a great job. Please feel free to call or stop by if you have any questions! Thanks again, Jonathan Beaton Guest Relations

"Undecided"

Having been to so many dealerships looking for a newer car and undecided which one I wanted began to be exhausting. I visited McGee Pre-owned because they had such a variety of cars to choose from. Maurice helped me through all of my visits watching my reactions to testing car after car...and finally there it was. His patience was relentless. The entire staff made my car buying experience great. No pressure, aiming to please, and following up on warranty. Good job you guys....especially dealing with an undecided person like me.

Maurice Arnett, Giovann Almeida, Joe Dinger, Jeff Johnson

October 29, 2014

I'm glad everything went well with your purchase. Thank you for leaving us this excellent review! I know it will brighten Maurice's day. Jonathan Beaton Guest Relations

"Hullharry"

John and Joe were very easy to communicate with and they were also very professional. I would do business with them again. They were extremely helpful and friendly and I am very pleased (so far) with the car..

John DeBartolo and Joe Dinger

"What's Not to Love?!?!"

I had nothing but a positive experience here at McGee Preowned! Sean Cooney was extremely helpful, friendly, and makes you feel comfortable without the burdensome pressure you get with other salesmen. He went the extra mile to accommodate my needs and made buying a car actually enjoyable! Plus if you want a side of sexy with your experience, ladies come on down to McGee Preowned and ask for Sean! Arc and Joe were also super helpful and pleasant to work with! I’d say this was a car buying experience for the win!

Sean Cooney

"2010 lexus gs350 GREAT service!"

Great dealership! They work hard for you!! I've been to many other dealerships but the customer service I got here was great!!! John was on top of his game!! Finance department was great!!! Took my 2 days & my mother was in her new car! Everyone was friendly & willing to help!! My mothers happy for her new car & I'm happy she's happy!!! Thanks fellas!!! a+

John Debartoli

"Great Puchasing Experience "

I have been on the look out for a new car for a while. I had saw that a 2011 Infiniti G25x was on display at the lot in Pembroke. I decided to check it out. Upon pulling up, I was greeted by Sean Cooney. He was very nice and I told him that I was interested in the car. He showed me around it and was very knowledgeable about everything. He answered all of the questions I had and was not too pushy, which I was worried about. On the test drive he kept talking about all of the features the car had. I was impressed on his knowledge of the car. The car drove awesome and was just what I was looking for. I let Sean know I wanted it and we sat down to sign papers. He was very helpful in this process and made everything very easy. I am used to sitting down and having the whole experience go downhill. But that was not the case here. Sean made it very simple. I could not drive it home that day. I went back a couple days later and Sean stayed 4 hours after his shift to meet me there and make sure everything went alright. Overall, I would say it was a great experience at Mcgee. Sean was a huge help and I could not be happier with the product I got.

"Great Service"

My husband and I have been on the hunt for the perfect CRV for a while now and when we saw a beautiful fully loaded 2011 model at McGee and priced under Blue Book, we decided it was worth the drive out to Pembroke to take a look. We are so glad we did!!! We were greeted in the parking with a welcoming handshake from Sean Cooley who was professional and helpful without making us feel pressured or "pitched to." We really just felt that he was interested in helping us find the best car for our needs. From the test drive to the signing of sales docs, Sean was efficient, able to answer any questions we had, and as a bonus, had a great sense of humor! We ended up purchasing that day but weren't able to drive it home so Sean made it a point to drive it to us in Cambridge a few days later. This level of service goes above beyond anything we've experienced with dealerships in the past and we will think of McGee first for our next car and hope to work with Sean again. Thank you Sean and McGee!

Sean Cooley

"My dream car"

For 1 year I thought about changing my car, I checked few different Dealers and could not found any car that has a backrest that accommodated well my back and my neck. I called McGee and I talked to the seller Valdomiro, I told my story, and he told me he would look for the car and set a schedule to show me some of his choices. I tried several cars, it was a very difficult task, however, he found the car. Valdomiro said he wanted to sell me a car, however, the right car for me to really feel good with the car and with the business. I bought the car at the beginning of the month of July and I am very satisfied with Mcgee services. Thank you Mcgee and thank you Valdomiro for your patience.

Valdomiro