McKenna Surf City Volkswagen Huntington Beach

McKenna Surf City Volkswagen Huntington Beach
McKenna Surf City Volkswagen Huntington Beach Info

Bozzani Volkswagen

Galpin Volkswagen

"I was searching for a safe, reliable car for my teenage..."

I was searching for a safe, reliable car for my teenage daughter. It was very important for us to stay on budget and purchase something she would like. I contacted 5 VW dealers, including the Costco program as we decided the Jetta fit our needs. McKenna was by far the most responsive, had the best selection of Jettas and listened to what our needs were. We purchased the perfect vehicle for my daughter, she is ecstatic and McKenna got us a 2010 for what other dealers were selling their 2008 and 2009's. Dean and Anthony were fun, responsive and took care of us during the processes and after. We are very pleased and can't recommend them highly enough.

"I purchased a 2013 VW CC. I had already gotten a great..."

I purchased a 2013 VW CC. I had already gotten a great price at another dealership, and McKenna went out of its way to make sure that they beat that price and gave me the best deal possible. I have bought several new cars from dealerships before and this was by far my best experience at one. Everything went so smoothly it was actually pretty enjoyable! I will definitely recommend them to others, and will even be back soon for another car! Also, Paige who does internet sales was fantastic!

"Dean Kidder and Tam Nguyen are the best ever!!! We were..."

Dean Kidder and Tam Nguyen are the best ever!!! We were so happy with their service that not only did I get my car through them we had two of our children purchase their cars through them as well!! I can't say enough good things. Everyone was so kind, curtious and fun to work with!! Way to go McKenna you hired some great people!!!

"Having A Operations Director at a large Honda Dealer for..."

Having A Operations Director at a large Honda Dealer for 15 Years, I have seen all kinds of "Car Salesmen". And having had a horrible experience at another VW dealer I almost switched brands. My wife wanted a new car and had her mind made up to get another VW. but when we returned to the Dealer that our Family had previously bought 3 VW's in 3 Years they treated us like we had no idea what we were doing, Even though I was quite clear, they did'nt listen trying to put us in a car we did'nt want telling us the one we did want that none were avalible in all of California. And giving us figures that didnt make any sense. So frustrated I call Mckenna and spoke to Tam he Listened and put me with Dean. All I can say is WOW not only did they get us the car we wanted at the payment we wanted they helped our two children get cars. So because of their professionalism they gained my business for life. And they are a 100 mile round trip for me.

"The sales team was a pleasure to work with and made my..."

The sales team was a pleasure to work with and made my rather difficult situation a very positive experience. They listened to what I needed and wanted, and made it happen. Everyone on the staff that I encountered while I was at the dealership was friendly and genuinely seem to care that I was comfortable and being taken care of. I didn't feel pressured and they were able to get me into the car I wanted for the amount that I could afford. It was a GREAT overall experience and I LOVE my new car. Thank you McKenna for everything, especially Dean and Danny :)

"I was dreading stepping foot on a dealer's lot., but was..."

I was dreading stepping foot on a dealer's lot., but was needing a new car. The team at Mc Kennan was wonderful. Danny is the best car salesperson I've ever met. He worked really hard to find the exact car I wanted at the price I needed. Kelly Wilson and Paulo were wonderful as well! We ended up laughing and having a great time. I definitely recommend Mc Kennan Volkswagen! And, I love my new car!!!

"I had another great experience with Roberto and this..."

I had another great experience with Roberto and this dealership. This is my second Jetta and everytime I have gone they have treated me like family. Roberto went above and beyond trying to help me get my car. He was very helpfull and made me my mom and my son feel so welcomed. He did everything he could to help and Explained everything I needed to know. He also followed up with me the next day to see how everything was and if I had any questions about my car. I am very satisfied with my car and the service I received from Roberto. He is great and a wonderful asset to the Mckenna team!! Thank again Roberto for your great service!

Roberto

"Best experience I have ever had at a delership eveyone..."

Best experience I have ever had at a delership eveyone took care of me and gave me the best deal on a new GLI. You will regret going anywhere or talking with anyone besides the people over at Mckenna VW surf city. Do yourself a favor and make your car buying experience simple and fun.

Lee Miller

"I had a great experience buying my Jetta from vw. I..."

I had a great experience buying my Jetta from vw. I couldn't have asked for a friendlier dealership, they checked in with me not only during buying process but afterwards too. This locations wasnt the closest to me but service was FAR superior than the others! And I will pay for service above all else. If you want a non pushy dales experience where ur sales rep remembers your name and you go to huntington beach mc Kenna! I did and I will recommend anyone looking for a vw!

Dean kidder and Lee

"I have purchased three vehicles from this dealership..."

I have purchased three vehicles from this dealership since 2010. The sales department is wonderful. Danny Maynor, in internet sales, helped me with the paperwork and was very knowledgable. Tam and Kelly were awesome. They worked with me in finding numbers that I could manage and the lowest interest rate possible. Overall, the guys made sure I was taken care of and I left a happy owner of a new car.

Tam Nguyen, Kelly Wilson, Danny Maynor