McKenney Salinas Honda

4295 Wilkinson Boulevard,
Gastonia, North Carolina 28056
McKenney Salinas Honda Info
About McKenney Salinas Honda

McKenney Salinas Honda Mitsubishi has been a family-owned and operated dealership for over 25 years with owner, Sal Salinas, on-site. McKenney Salinas Honda specializes in new Honda, Certified Pre-Owned Honda and all other pre-owned vehicle sales. We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs in Gaston County. McKenney Salinas Honda also has an award-winning service and parts department, dedicated to excellence in customer satisfaction. Located in Gastonia, North Carolina. We will help you find the right vehicle for your needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about our new and preowned vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about our auto financing options. Whether you are looking for a new Honda or Mitsubishi or a preowned vehicle, McKenney Salinas Honda is here to help.

About McKenney Salinas Honda Learn More

Deb1996
6/30/2015

"Great experience"

What a great experience I had purchasing my Honda HRV at Mckenney-Salinas Honda. If I knew it would be so easy I would not have waited 13 years to purchase a new car.

Virginia Mountains
6/08/2015

"Long Drive, Great Experience"

We traveled far outside of our metro area to find a very gently used Honda Ridgeline at a good price. From the initial call to the service from Mr. Eric Sims from the test drive through the purchase, our buying experience with McKenney-Salinas Honda was excellent. Mr. Sims was not only extremely knowledgeable about the Honda product line, he made the car buying experience pleasant. While this dealership is a 3 hour drive for us, I would make it again based on the experience we had with them.

PAM..2015
6/04/2015

"Stessless buying"

I knew when I got to the Honda dealership what I was looking for..Had already looked at several other vans at other dealerships and none fit what I wanted..I needed a van that I could carry my Powerchair in and I found that one at McKenney-Salinas Honda. One of the best parts of my visit there was my salesman, Dean Woodard..From the moment we met he put me at ease with no pushing or trying to sell me anything..He left it up to me what I wanted to look at and when asked, he helped find the van that had things I wanted and things I didn't want..Needless to say, I now have a beautiful 2015 Odyssey..Dean made the whole experience of buying so smooth and easy that I have told every one that I talk to that they should consider this dealership and ask for Dean..He makes you feel very at ease and not pushed at all..Everyone that I dealt with there was very nice and friendly and made you feel very welcome..I will be taking my van in for all my oil changes, etc. and look forward to talking with my "friend"..I would encourage anyone to give them a visit and compare the prices to other places..I think you will be pleased...Thank you again Dean!!!

Haley H
5/29/2015

"Hassle free"

I went to McKenney Salinas Honda a couple times last week to look at cars I was indecisive but our salesman Glenn was patient and able to help me pick out the car I wanted I am Now in love with my new civic. Everyone at the dealership was helpful and everything went smoothly. I would definitely and have already recommended this place to my friends. Couldn't have asked for better service while making this big decision!

tcf
5/20/2015

"New Car Purchase"

We had a basically good experience with our recent car purchase. The only complaint I have is that after we did all the paperwork with the car salesman, we then had to do a bunch more paperwork with the financial manager. That would have been fine if we hadn't had to wait about 45 minutes to see her! It made for a very long car buying experience.

leesa
5/15/2015

"salesperson"

Andrew Ashbaker was very informative on the Honda I was wanting to purchase. He listened to what I wanted, the only reason I bought elsewhere is because the Sales Manager could not get me the price I wanted.

Cust12345
5/07/2015

"Not Great"

I purchased a used vehicle from Mckenney Salinas Honda a couple months ago and they assured me that there would be a couple things fixed and/or done after the purchase after multiple times taking it back to them I just had to give up on it they done more damage than repairs to the vehicle. I will never by another vehicle from this place or take one there for service.

McKenney Salinas Honda responded to this review

May 25, 2015

Hello, Thank you for your feedback. I would like to help you if possible to rectify the situation, as customer service is our number one goal. Can you please respond and let me know your full name, the vehicle you purchased and the date that you purchased it? You can email me at lsalinas@mshonda.com. I look forward to helping you and thank you in advance. Sincerely, Lauren Salinas

sunrise710
5/03/2015

"Comfortable and outstanding experience from start to finish"

Frank Justice was knowledgeable, extremely friendly, and beyond patient. Plus, he's such a nice guy; I think he actually enjoyed our interaction too. I knew what I was looking for when I went in, so we didn't have to discuss that aspect of the deal, which made us both relax. Jonathan Zirbel was also very helpful with filling out the paperwork and explaining the sales process at McKenney-Salinas. At the outset of my first visit, I was glad to hear that there is no haggling nor hassling. Hearing about the "Tru-Price" way of sales, I checked out Kelly Blue Book and found out that M-S's price on the vehicle I wanted was the absolute best out there. Then Angela Jones was helpful in explaining all the financial "stuff," even offering me a better rate on a wrapped powertrain extended warranty and a much better loan percentage than I had been quoted by the used car guys. Frank and Angela both are great, down-to-earth people. I enjoyed meeting and getting to know both of them. I'm sorry that Jonathan and I didn't have the same opportunity. Now I look forward to visiting the Service Department when the time comes.

Paul
4/27/2015

"Hassle free, friendly"

I shopped every Honda dealer in the greater Charlotte area. McKenney-Salinas was by far the most professional and enjoyable to work with theoughout the transaction. So much that I traveled farther just to do business with them. They were straightforward (I had worked out the deal prior to coming in) and delivered what the promised. On a side note, Pete Kienlen is awesome! Not only is he a super nice and sincere guy, he made sure I got all of my belongings from my trade in to the extent that when I forgot something very important, he coordinated a personal delivery to me. Now that's customer service. I would recommend them to anyone. As a buyer, do your homework ahead of time and you should have a pleasant experience.

Pete Kienlen

dehan2982
4/11/2015

"Honest, Patient & helpful dealership....a rare find"

My wife & I were looking for an affordable, reliable used car that was comfortable & roomy. Believe me, I looked everywhere, either online or in person. We honestly had a bumpy start, due to our misunderstand of the stipulations of a loan approval we had acquired. To make a long story short Frank & Mark got us the perfect car, at a better deal than originally promised. A 2013 Chevrolet Impala. Everything was handled so smoothly. Everyone was helpful & considerate, always asking if we were comfortable. I've never ended up paying 50.00 a month LESS than originally quoted. We'll never go anywhere else to buy another vehicle.

Reviews of Angela Jones