McKenney Salinas Honda

4295 Wilkinson Boulevard,
Gastonia, North Carolina 28056
McKenney Salinas Honda Info
About McKenney Salinas Honda

McKenney Salinas Honda Mitsubishi has been a family-owned and operated dealership for over 25 years with owner, Sal Salinas, on-site. McKenney Salinas Honda specializes in new Honda, Certified Pre-Owned Honda and all other pre-owned vehicle sales. We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs in Gaston County. McKenney Salinas Honda also has an award-winning service and parts department, dedicated to excellence in customer satisfaction. Located in Gastonia, North Carolina. We will help you find the right vehicle for your needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about our new and preowned vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about our auto financing options. Whether you are looking for a new Honda or Mitsubishi or a preowned vehicle, McKenney Salinas Honda is here to help.

About McKenney Salinas Honda Learn More

Karen King
5/26/2016

"Happy Customer "

Just purchased a 2016 Honda Civic. I love my new car. Go see Ted Anderson if you want a great deal. Honda's are the best. Excellent service and very friendly staff.

Heel4real95
5/24/2016

"Outstanding!!! "

Ted Anderson was absolutely phenomenal!!!! Best experience buying a car we have ever experienced!!!! I would totally recommend this dealership to anyone! Till next time

Al
5/12/2016

"Good experience. "

I had an easy, hassle free car buying experience. Andrew is very friendly, knowledgeable, and willing to help navigate the purchase process with all my requests in mind. I have purchased a car, two vans and a motorcycle from this dealer and always have avoid experience. Thanks.

Ken&Minta
4/26/2016

"Excellent Experience at McKenneey-Salina Honda"

We had a very pleasant experience in dealing with McKenney-Salinas Honda. From the first email exchange with Tammy Boone to the pickup of the 2016 Honda Pilot Touring with Ted Anderson, everything was done professionally and with no hassles usually found at most car dealerships. We knew we were wanting a car in a color that wasn't readily available, so we knew that we would have to order the car, and that was very acceptable for us. Price was a very big part of our buying consideration and the management was willing to offer a competitive price for a very popular vehicle. We were actually surprised how fast the car was delivered to them and to us. Bottom line, working with Tammy (internet sales) and Ted (inside sales) was a very pleasant and low pressure experience. I recommend them if you are in the market for a Honda vehicle.

Andrea1
4/09/2016

"Great Honda Purchase"

Yerenia was outstanding with her knowledge and ability to understand my needs. She exceeded my expectations to explain all car features, was considerate, and not pushy at all. Great car buying experience for my 2014 Honda Accord Certified!

Yerenia Diaz

cgill23
3/31/2016

""Great Experience""

I wasn't sure about coming to a dealership getting a car because of my credit but I can say Andrew Ashbaker and the financial team and management help me get into exactly what I wanted at a GREAT price. They work extremely hard for me and I REALLY APPRECIATE everything they done. This was my first car buying experience and they made it easy and hassle free. I'm looking forward to buying my next car with them. Thanks Mckenney-Salinas Honda!!!!!!

ShiraSC
3/03/2016

"Repeat Customer - Same great Experience"

This was my second chance to work with Ted Anderson in the same month. I called to inquire about purchasing a used vehicle I found online. Ted did all the work and all I had to do was test drive and pay! Another stress free, haggle free purchase!!!

Bluebird1
2/25/2016

"Wonderful!"

Wow been looking for the right car for me for several months. Great interest rate from credit union and they beat it, that is what I call pleasing the customer. Mr Watkins treated husband and I with most respect, Mr Hoyle and Mr Presley did the same. When we returned the next day they all knew who we were and our names, we felt like family members. In today's world it is nice when you go to buy a car and they care more about what the customer wants then selling their cars. I will tell a lot of people about my experience here at McKenney it was the most comfortable car buying experience I have ever been through! Thank You Dustin Watkins for helping us buy our car!

Family Man
2/23/2016

"Willingness to work with us sealed the deal!"

My wife and I had a great experience at McKenney-Salinas Honda. We got connect with M-S Honda through their internet service/listings and then worked with Marvin upon visiting M-S Honda. It was not our original goal to purchase a vehicle when visiting M-S Honda (especially since we had some other similar vehicles we planned to look at in the area), but after our experience with Marvin Reid, we felt comfortable and confident in moving forward with the vehicle they had available. Thank you for helping us with the logistics, especially the financial aspect of it. They gave us a great trade-in value on one of our cars and helped to bring the total price of the purchased vehicle into a price range that we could afford. Your willingness to work with us was fantastic. From beginning to end, you guys did a superb job and to that end, we are thankful and grateful, especially since the entire time we were there it was raining and we had our two small children with us! Our experience there truly was an exceptionally positive one and we are very excited to have purchased a vehicle that our family has talked about wanting to own for several years now!

JMo
2/11/2016

"Long but good "

So buying a car always takes forever however Marvin is great and he makes it painless. The guys were so helpful and it made my buying experience very nice.

Reviews of Jonathan Zirbel