McKenney Salinas Honda

4295 Wilkinson Boulevard,
Gastonia, North Carolina 28056
McKenney Salinas Honda Info
About McKenney Salinas Honda

McKenney Salinas Honda Mitsubishi has been a family-owned and operated dealership for over 25 years with owner, Sal Salinas, on-site. McKenney Salinas Honda specializes in new Honda, Certified Pre-Owned Honda and all other pre-owned vehicle sales. We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs in Gaston County. McKenney Salinas Honda also has an award-winning service and parts department, dedicated to excellence in customer satisfaction. Located in Gastonia, North Carolina. We will help you find the right vehicle for your needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about our new and preowned vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about our auto financing options. Whether you are looking for a new Honda or Mitsubishi or a preowned vehicle, McKenney Salinas Honda is here to help.

About McKenney Salinas Honda Learn More

Anne
8/18/2016

"Best car buying experience I have ever had. "

No pressure and no BS. As a woman sometimes its intimidating to be at a dealership looking for a car but I felt very good in my dealings as a customer that I was being treated fairly and with the respect that anyone should feel when buying a car.

Mauldo
8/15/2016

"Surprisingly Easy"

I recently purchased a Honda Civic from McKenney Salinas Honda, the experience was as much more satisfying than most car purchases I have been involved with. I presented the dealership with a payment that would fit within my budget, and they did everything possible to make it happen. My salesman was Andrew Ashbaker, who was very helpful with setting up a test drive and providing facts on the vehicle when needed. He went above and beyond in assisting me and getting me into the car with minimal problems. In one instance my wife had to sign the title on my trade-in. She was not at the dealership, but Andrew followed me home so she could sign the title and saved us an hour and a half trip the next day (with two small children). I would recommend McKenny Salinas Honda for your car buying needs.

Stan Shaw
8/10/2016

"Andrew Ashbaker was great to work with."

Andrew was not pushy at all and is the best car salesman that I have ever dealt with I'm 56 yrs. old. He acted like he was there to help me, not "sell me."

j hutson
8/08/2016

"McKenney Salinas Honda experience"

My wife and I had unique experience saturday in the purchase of a new vehicle.Ted Anderson was an excellent salesman and showed us the unique features of the CRV. Also involved was Jonathan Zirbel who assisted us with the financial aspect of the transaction. There was no pressure from either of the employees and for one of the few times in my automobile purchases (which has been over 40) I actually enjoyed the experience. I would highly recommend purchasing a vehicle from this dealership. Jim and Maria Hutson

RAW & Peg
7/25/2016

"To: McKinney Salinas Honda"

Your experience was excellent. We loved the viewing area where we looked at the car. Credit and bookkeeping were very personable as well as Luke. Paperwork was kept flowing and made as simple as possible. a truly great experience when buying an automobile. Roger & Peggy Wuest

CJohnson
7/20/2016

"A great Dealership with wonderful people!"

McKenney-Salinas Honda is the best dealership I have ever had the pleasure of finding. My wife and I drove 2 hours to trade vehicles with McKenney-Salinas Honda. Not only was the vehicle in better shape than described but they really stepped up and paid more for our trade than we expected. If you stop by McKenney-Salinas Honda, know you will be treated fairly and with a respect that few dealerships have anymore.

Jazzy
6/30/2016

"Stop by lot to look for used Acura's. "

I noticed a Cadillac that caught my eye. The car had a sold sign on it. The salesman Dustin, I don't know his last name as he didn't give me a business card. Dustin was welcoming. I explained that I had my check and wanted to stay below that amount. He found out the the car washed sold after all. We went for a test drive. I told him that I wanted the car. By this time I had been at the dealership close to an hour. Not once did he offer me anything to drink. I sign the paperwork & the vehicle was taken home. Dustin followed me home as I was driving another vehicle. The next day I have an appointment out of town. I hit the speed of 65 & the car starts shaking. By the way me trying to use the remote earlier that morning 1 didn't work. I did call the dealership & Dustin advices me to bring it in. I bring the car in. He leaves me sitting over an hour. I go to him & ask what is taking so long. He explains that it has to have the tires rotated to give it another 15-20 minutes. Customer service was horrible! I should have to ask the status. The salesman should have been more personallably. Not happy with the whole customer service experience. And I definitely will NOT be recommending this dealership to anyone

Chris Osborn
6/29/2016

""Outstanding Experience!!! ""

Very pleasant experience in dealing with McKenney-Salinas Honda. After researching new car information and entering my data on the TrueCar website, I immediately received an "out the door" price quote from Tammy Boone (Internet Sales Coordinator). I also received welcome emails from two other dealers in the area but ultimately had to request written price quotes from them. The quote received from McKenney was much less than the other two dealers. I drove to the McKenney dealership and met up with Eddie Jarvis (Inside Sales) to conduct a test drive and get an offer for my trade-in. I had already conducted research on used car values with KBB, Edmunds and NADA prior to going to the dealership. I was pleasantly surprised that the first offer given to me surpassed all of the researched values. I would have say that price had something to do with my decision to go to McKenney. However, receiving the OTD price quote without having to ask was the biggest driver for me going to McKenney. Working with Tammy (internet sales) and Eddie (inside sales) was probably the best car buying experience I have ever had. The whole experience was handled professionally and hassle free. I would definitely recommend them if you are in the market for a vehicle.

Donald Johnson Jr
6/20/2016

"Excellent Car Buying Experience!!"

My wife and I were shopping for her a new car for a couple of weeks. We visited several dealerships in the Gastonia / Charlotte area. One of the last stops we made was to McKinney Salinas Honda in Lowell, NC. We were greeted by Pete Kienlen. We explained that we were just looking and were planning on visiting a few more dealerships that day. Pete offered assistance if we needed it and then allowed us to browse the lot on our own. We had walked the entire lot by ourselves and were starting to write down stock numbers of cars we were interested in to ask Pete about when he came by to see if we needed any water (it was hot & humid the day we were there). I asked him about the vehicles my wife liked and he went and got the keys to let her sit in the vehicles. We decided to go ahead and do a test drive. After driving a couple of vehicles, I asked Pete about financing and warranties. We went inside and he went through the pricing, financing, warranties and options with the different models. Pete was very thorough and professional. After discussing everything about the cars, he respected our original statement to him that we were still shopping and never tried to force the sell or bring in a manager to force the sell. He thanked us for coming in, introduced us to a manager who only thanked us for coming in and invited us to contact them with any questions. Our entire experience had been very enjoyable that morning. We went on to visit some OTHER dealerships and look at other cars. At one (Toyota) dealership, cars were disorganized and it was hard to find what we were looking for. At another (Ford) dealership, the original salesman was inexperienced, didn't even know how to turn the vehicle on and we were almost hit by a salesman driving a car. A sales manager became rude and disrespectful after we explained to him the same thing we explained and McKinney's Salina's. We walked out of that Ford Dealership. I called Pete to see if he was still at work, he was, and told him we would like to come back and look at two of the vehicles again. When we got to the dealership, the cars were up front, running and cool. We did another test drive and sat down discussing all of our options. We purchased a 2016 Honda CR-V Touring. A Honda will pretty much sell itself based on performance and reliability. What sealed the deal for us was Pete. Pete never pressured us. He was thorough, courteous and professional. Everything from the initial visit to driving the car off the lot was relaxing and amazing. The car is fantastic!! We have had it for a week and have done city and highway driving. It has preformed as advertised and made our traveling experiences very enjoyable. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND McKinney-Salina's Honda and Pete Kienlen for your next car buying experience. We will definitely be back when the day comes to get another vehicle.

Karen King
5/26/2016

"Happy Customer "

Just purchased a 2016 Honda Civic. I love my new car. Go see Ted Anderson if you want a great deal. Honda's are the best. Excellent service and very friendly staff.

Reviews of Chris Pressley