McKenney Salinas Honda

4295 Wilkinson Boulevard,
Gastonia, North Carolina 28056
McKenney Salinas Honda Info
About McKenney Salinas Honda

McKenney Salinas Honda Mitsubishi has been a family-owned and operated dealership for over 25 years with owner, Sal Salinas, on-site. McKenney Salinas Honda specializes in new Honda, Certified Pre-Owned Honda and all other pre-owned vehicle sales. We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs in Gaston County. McKenney Salinas Honda also has an award-winning service and parts department, dedicated to excellence in customer satisfaction. Located in Gastonia, North Carolina. We will help you find the right vehicle for your needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about our new and preowned vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about our auto financing options. Whether you are looking for a new Honda or Mitsubishi or a preowned vehicle, McKenney Salinas Honda is here to help.

About McKenney Salinas Honda Learn More

Ken&Minta
4/26/2016

"Excellent Experience at McKenneey-Salina Honda"

We had a very pleasant experience in dealing with McKenney-Salinas Honda. From the first email exchange with Tammy Boone to the pickup of the 2016 Honda Pilot Touring with Ted Anderson, everything was done professionally and with no hassles usually found at most car dealerships. We knew we were wanting a car in a color that wasn't readily available, so we knew that we would have to order the car, and that was very acceptable for us. Price was a very big part of our buying consideration and the management was willing to offer a competitive price for a very popular vehicle. We were actually surprised how fast the car was delivered to them and to us. Bottom line, working with Tammy (internet sales) and Ted (inside sales) was a very pleasant and low pressure experience. I recommend them if you are in the market for a Honda vehicle.

Andrea1
4/09/2016

"Great Honda Purchase"

Yerenia was outstanding with her knowledge and ability to understand my needs. She exceeded my expectations to explain all car features, was considerate, and not pushy at all. Great car buying experience for my 2014 Honda Accord Certified!

Yerenia Diaz

cgill23
3/31/2016

""Great Experience""

I wasn't sure about coming to a dealership getting a car because of my credit but I can say Andrew Ashbaker and the financial team and management help me get into exactly what I wanted at a GREAT price. They work extremely hard for me and I REALLY APPRECIATE everything they done. This was my first car buying experience and they made it easy and hassle free. I'm looking forward to buying my next car with them. Thanks Mckenney-Salinas Honda!!!!!!

ShiraSC
3/03/2016

"Repeat Customer - Same great Experience"

This was my second chance to work with Ted Anderson in the same month. I called to inquire about purchasing a used vehicle I found online. Ted did all the work and all I had to do was test drive and pay! Another stress free, haggle free purchase!!!

Bluebird1
2/25/2016

"Wonderful!"

Wow been looking for the right car for me for several months. Great interest rate from credit union and they beat it, that is what I call pleasing the customer. Mr Watkins treated husband and I with most respect, Mr Hoyle and Mr Presley did the same. When we returned the next day they all knew who we were and our names, we felt like family members. In today's world it is nice when you go to buy a car and they care more about what the customer wants then selling their cars. I will tell a lot of people about my experience here at McKenney it was the most comfortable car buying experience I have ever been through! Thank You Dustin Watkins for helping us buy our car!

Family Man
2/23/2016

"Willingness to work with us sealed the deal!"

My wife and I had a great experience at McKenney-Salinas Honda. We got connect with M-S Honda through their internet service/listings and then worked with Marvin upon visiting M-S Honda. It was not our original goal to purchase a vehicle when visiting M-S Honda (especially since we had some other similar vehicles we planned to look at in the area), but after our experience with Marvin Reid, we felt comfortable and confident in moving forward with the vehicle they had available. Thank you for helping us with the logistics, especially the financial aspect of it. They gave us a great trade-in value on one of our cars and helped to bring the total price of the purchased vehicle into a price range that we could afford. Your willingness to work with us was fantastic. From beginning to end, you guys did a superb job and to that end, we are thankful and grateful, especially since the entire time we were there it was raining and we had our two small children with us! Our experience there truly was an exceptionally positive one and we are very excited to have purchased a vehicle that our family has talked about wanting to own for several years now!

JMo
2/11/2016

"Long but good "

So buying a car always takes forever however Marvin is great and he makes it painless. The guys were so helpful and it made my buying experience very nice.

chavis 1966
2/10/2016

"spend your money anywhere but here"

My wife had been looking for a certain type of car for a month 1/2, finely found it here.We drove 2 1/2 hours to buy this car. The salesman was very nice and helpful. Went on a test drive ended up liking the car. Was shown a list of everything that was fixed on the car and was a shored it was a sound car.The list said brakes were done, ac hose replaced and motor mounts also replaced.Drove off happy thinking we got a good car.Took the car to get a oil change at the dealership in my area and they said it was almost 2 quarts low on oil, they couldn't find the leak so the tech said drive it for a week then bring it back to see if he could spot it.Well had to take the motor out to replace gaskets which was covered under factory warranty, motor mounts were broke, { remember they were so called replaced}.... But that was covered under factory warranty. The tech took me in the back and showed me the front brakes said they need to be replaced and rotors too.Not covered under factory warranty ( also so called replaced and rotors turned )...... after 3500 miles buying the car... Oh the a/c started blowing out hot air on the driver side cold on passenger side, and the heat does it on the reverse sides.(1600) fix.. Called mckenney-salinas told them what was found, got the run around 2 weeks( that being nice ) Drive the car 2 1/2 hours we will do the brakes they said but you should have got the extended warranty for the a/c (cowardly by text message ) Im not driving 2 1/2 hours for a brake job that should have already been done but wasn't , like other things on the car that wasn't touched.....Oh yeah the tech that supposed to have done the work no longer works there ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, The dealership that found all my problems said they would take 400 off the price to fix a/c but mckenney-salinas offered nothing BUYER BEWARE...............................

chavis 1966 responded to this review

February 27, 2016

first off u never responded saying to us that they would offer 400 towards a/c heat prob.. bec we would have done it.. also u keep mentioning 16000 miles..lets talk this after purchasing this vehicle u said all work like motor mounts fixed, breaks,a/c ..When I purchased all those was suppose to be done..I went for first oil change and they say oil wasn't even touching stick! come to find out had a oil leak Rear main seal replaced was told motor mounts was broke and brakes sucked so it sure is funny that everything your guys was suppose to do before purchase was in fact not done.. oh and the very same tech that was suppose to have done all those repairs no longer work there..Isnt that something!!Will never buy from you people again because my opinion you are very CROOKED !!!Also Mrs Lauren you was suppose to return my call, but instead received a text message from one of your managers...Sorry business if you ask me

McKenney Salinas Honda responded to this review

February 23, 2016

Mr. and Mrs. Harlow, We have spoken to you both many of times in the past month regarding the issues with your Buick. We have all of the records of work performed on the vehicle and that information was provided to you as well when you purchased this vehicle in July of 2015. Seven months later and after driving the vehicle over 16K miles - you are requesting that we replace brakes and fix an issue with the heat on the vehicle. We assisted you with the heat problem by calling GM and asking for manufacturer assistance, which they provided $400 towards the cost of repair (not the other dealership). We also tried to help with the issue of the brakes, by bringing it back to our shop to take a look at them. Please keep in mind, these are issues that have surfaced after driving the vehicle for 7 months and 16K miles. We are trying to provide the best customer service possible but at the same time, per your request, we cannot write you a check for these repairs as you've put 16K miles on the vehicle in the past seven months and the vehicle was in working condition at the time of sale back in July (when you were provided with a record of all the work performed). Thank you for your feedback.

BATman12
2/10/2016

" 2012 Silverrado purchase"

Dear Readers, My recent purchase of a 2013 Chevy Silverado 1500 wentvery smooth and I was treated with the upmost respect throughout the entire process. My sales representive was knowledgeable and professional and at no time did I feel pressured to buy. My only complaint was the wait to meet the finance manage and this was due to large number of cars they sold that day. And then once in the finance office I was offered a better deal than what i exspected, i would not hesitate to return or referr others to this dealership, And they will get my busness again.

chris and mike

Warcloud
2/08/2016

"Easiest purchase to date."

This was my 10th Honda purchase along with many other new car purchases and it was the easiest, hassle free encounter that I have ever experienced. Originally, I correspondenced with a internet individual who supplied me with a reasonable price for a model that was extremely rare and hard to find. This dealership had no additional markup, based on the "supply & demand" situation and in fact came through with a true car price that was below sticker MSRP. The car was ordered with a deposit and I was kept abreast of manufacturing dates and changes throughout the entire process of several months. The sales person Assigned was a true gentleman, oriented to my needs and detail and delivered all aspects of the promised deal. A true pleasure working with him and this was, without doubt, the very best car buying experience I have ever had in my fifty eight years of purchasing automobiles.

Pete Kienlen