McKenney Salinas Honda

4295 Wilkinson Boulevard,
Gastonia, North Carolina 28056
McKenney Salinas Honda Info
About McKenney Salinas Honda

McKenney Salinas Honda Mitsubishi has been a family-owned and operated dealership for over 25 years with owner, Sal Salinas, on-site. McKenney Salinas Honda specializes in new Honda, Certified Pre-Owned Honda and all other pre-owned vehicle sales. We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs in Gaston County. McKenney Salinas Honda also has an award-winning service and parts department, dedicated to excellence in customer satisfaction. Located in Gastonia, North Carolina. We will help you find the right vehicle for your needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about our new and preowned vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about our auto financing options. Whether you are looking for a new Honda or Mitsubishi or a preowned vehicle, McKenney Salinas Honda is here to help.

About McKenney Salinas Honda Learn More

Encostner
2/22/2015

"First Car Buying Experience"

The whole team was so helpful. Ted came to help me on the lot after a minute of being out of my car. He offered to show me the deals with the description of my dream vehicle. Ted kept in touch and kept all of my wants in mind. He was available to answer questions and was very pleasant. Buying my first car was nerve-racking personally but they made it smooth and walked me through every step. Roger was a kind and honest when it ce to what could and couldn't be done. They took very good care of me and secured my decision as the best one I have ever made! Angela in Finance was the icing on top of the cake of the whole experience. She walked through the paperwork and was very sweet. The whole team I encountered thoughout my experience was professional and friendly.

1marksturgis
2/22/2015

"They worked their tails off to get me this car. "

I called one day while I was car shopping in another county and Tammy was very helpful and quick with getting me in contact with the a salesmen that could help me. Dustin W was my salesman and was up front with me right out the gate. He was very helpful, determined and diligent with getting me the car I wanted. I was originally denied approval for a loan at Hendricks BMW for the same Cadillac CTS that was actually cheaper and Dustin was able to get me approved with a low car payment with a low down payment. Even when my insurance agency gave me trouble, Dustin referred me to an agency that was able to help me get the car. Chris was also helpful with consulting me on how to manage my payments and questions pertaining to the car. While I was waiting in the lobby, Andrew was very friendly and sociable. I would recommend that you use these guys for service.

RM28054
2/13/2015

"Refreshing experience with Mckenney Salinas Hpnda"

I started out emailing with Tammy Boone back and forth with questions about the vehicle. Tammy was patient and thorough in getting me the information I was after. When I came to the dealership later, I met Marvin. Marvin Reid was great to work with. The atmosphere was relaxed and I felt at ease through the whole process. I worked later with Chris Pressley to finalize the purchase of the vehicle. Chris was very cordial and explained differences very well for some of the purchase options that were made. Both these guys took their time with me and explained everything very thoroughly from end to end. I will definitely recommend the dealership. I couldn't be happier with the experience!

CWLGamer
1/27/2015

"McKenney-Salinas Hits a Grand Slam!"

What began as a simple oil changed turned into a great deal on a brand new 2015 Honda Accord, thanks to the hard work of the team at McKenney-Salinas Honda! I brought my 2005 Honda Civic in for a typical 5,000 mile oil change and stopped by the showroom and chatted with Ted Anderson about possibly selling my car and leasing a new car. Ted was approachable, honest, and understood my needs. I felt like I was in very good hands working with Ted. He quickly accessed my Civic and was happy to work the deal and earn my business. We agreed to a certain price on my car and a monthly lease payment on the 2015 Accord LX however, we had some hiccups in finance that caused the price to increase from what the original price was. The finance manager, Roger Hoyle, was upfront and honest about the situation and offered the car at the higher price, indicating an issue with credit approval. Roger gave me all the details needed and I left the dealership in hopes of returning to close the deal later that evening. I was unable to close on the car that evening due to the pricing. Over the weekend Roger and his team kept working with Honda Financial to get the car approved at the original amounts. They worked tirelessly to honor our agreed offer and Ted contacted me on Monday stating Honda had approved the paperwork and everything was in place. We picked-up our new car on Monday evening – and I cannot stress how impressive the car and the buying experience was at McKenney-Salinas! Marvin Mathis, Roger Hoyle, Chris Pressley, and Ted Anderson all worked to ensure a new customer was happy and received a fair deal on both a trade and new car. I highly recommend McKenney-Salinas Honda for purchasing your next Honda automobile – because they will work and give 125% until you walk out with the car you wanted! Again – thank you for being such great people and understanding the needs of your customers!

scotlinkon
1/02/2015

"No hassle, no gimmicks, THANK YOU!!"

Pete and Roger both were just excellent. Buying a car is the second largest purchase I make and I never look forward to the uncertainty in the negotiations and wondering "Did I get a good deal?" From the moment I stepped in the door it was a relaxed setting. No questions about price and no pressure at all as we took the Honda Fit out for a test ride. The short OTD price conversation was direct and with good explanation and even the Sales Manager (Roger) stood around for 30 minutes with Pete (Salesman), my wife, and myself just talking about family and kids. I left that day knowing that I would prefer they have my business. After researching more, I had a few follow-up questions that Pete quickly replied to. I even went back up there to look at the car's quality (paint chips, mileage, interior) once more just to be sure it hadn't been abused and Pete simply handed me the keys and let me go look it over unsupervised (again, no pressure of a waiting salesman watching over your shoulder). I needed time and space and they gave it to me. When we were finally talking numbers, they matched my best price and the paperwork process went smooth and simple. Again, no pressure to add on additional items (Ext warranty, etc) though they did cover that with me. I would HIGHLY recommend them. If my next car is a Honda, I know where I'll go to get it.

Pete Kienlen

Krichsc
12/31/2014

"Great experience with McKenny Salinas Honda"

I love the 2015 Honda Pilot that I purchased they day after Christmas. I had been going to McKenny Salinas for service on my 2004 Oddysey for a while and had been pleased with thei customer service in their service department, so decided that I would talk with them about a possible new vehicle purchase when the time came. I worked with Frank Justice and he was patient with me over a period of about 6 months as I decided if and when I would by a new car. He made sure all of my questions were answered and took time to show me options and help me find the car that had what I wanted within my budget specs. Thanks for a great car and a great experience!

Mself
12/23/2014

"Best dealer in town"

Great experience as usual with the McKenney folks. I have been purchasing cars from them since 1980. I have always been treated well in every way. If ever I need to purchase again I would go to these people first.

LSHeels13
11/21/2014

"Pain-free Car Buying"

This was probably one of the best customer service experiences I've ever had in my life! Having been to several dealerships with big names in the area, I was prepared to be hassled and argued with over the value of the car I was interested in, and there was simply none of that. There was no need for negotiating with these guys, they were very open and transparent about the value and the cost of the car and I never at any point felt pressured or uncomfortable about buying the car in any way. Would absolutely recommend this dealership if you're interested in the best car buying experience ever!! :)

carbuyer 172
11/14/2014

"decided not to buy"

would recommend this dealership,had a little problem but it was taken care of to my satisfaction and would go back to the dealership again.

J Mc
10/27/2014

"Two thumbs up for T. Anderson and McKenney-Salinas Honda"

My husband and I recently drove into the dealership to inquire about turning in our leased cars (one of which had mile overage). We experienced excellent customer service and Honda staff who genuinely wanted to see us satisfied. We left the lot with two new leased cars that we love (Civic '14 and Fit '15). Ted Anderson, our salesman, was very thorough in helping us transition into the new leases and was an "out of the box" thinker in ensuring our budgeting needs would be met. I highly recommend this dealership and Ted!

Reviews of Chris Pressley