McKenney Salinas Honda

Eddie Jarvis

Bobby  Ford, Sales Manager, McKenney Salinas Honda

Bobby Ford

March 11, 2017

"Dealer and Management Recommendation"

- NA

I purchased my first Honda from McKenney-Salinas Honda in October of 1996, a year after moving from Atlanta. My wife still drives that automobile. I have purchased numerous Honda vehicles in the past 21 years from this dealership including a 2009 Accord EX coupe, a 2013 Honda Accord EX sedan, and on March 10th, a 2017 Honda Civic LX sedan. I have dealt with Bobby Ford, Sales Manager, and Eddie Jarvis for many years and trust both implicitly. In fact, I purchased two or three automobiles from Bobby before he was promoted to Sales Manager, and at that time he transferred me over to Eddie and I have seen no drop off in attention whatsoever. I have all my service performed at this dealership, and every time I go in for service I always visit with those two gentlemen. I have not patronized any other dealership in over ten years and now I own only Honda vehicles, having disposed of two luxury vehicles over the years and now I deal exclusively with this dealership. I cannot say enough about my relationship with McKenney-Salinas and I would highly recommend this company and its employees. Wallace Webb

January 05, 2017

"Bait and switch"

- Fatherof4

I live in Columbia South Carolina, and on 29 December I drove up and purchased a certified Honda Odyssey from them. Now today on 5 January they called me up and told me that the vehicle is not actually certified. Mark informed me that there is actually an open recall for that vehicle and Honda America refused to certify it. I am really really upset because basically this is false advertising I paid for a vehicle that was supposed to be certified they advertised it as certified come to find out it's not certified. Be careful everybody because sometimes the deal is too good to be true for a reason.

December 02, 2016

"Give your busines to someone else"

- Not important to Honda ex-customer

Calls to local dealership go to a call center, they tell you 1 hour then when you get there..ohhhh, no it will be a minimum of 2hours sorry! Too many unfavorable experiences here. You've lost a loyal Honda customer -never again! !

New 2016 Honda CR-Z, $21780