McKenney Salinas Honda

4295 Wilkinson Boulevard,
Gastonia, North Carolina 28056
McKenney Salinas Honda Info
About McKenney Salinas Honda

McKenney Salinas Honda Mitsubishi has been a family-owned and operated dealership for over 25 years with owner, Sal Salinas, on-site. McKenney Salinas Honda specializes in new Honda, Certified Pre-Owned Honda and all other pre-owned vehicle sales. We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs in Gaston County. McKenney Salinas Honda also has an award-winning service and parts department, dedicated to excellence in customer satisfaction. Located in Gastonia, North Carolina. We will help you find the right vehicle for your needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about our new and preowned vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about our auto financing options. Whether you are looking for a new Honda or Mitsubishi or a preowned vehicle, McKenney Salinas Honda is here to help.

About McKenney Salinas Honda Learn More

Warcloud
2/08/2016

"Easiest purchase to date."

This was my 10th Honda purchase along with many other new car purchases and it was the easiest, hassle free encounter that I have ever experienced. Originally, I correspondenced with a internet individual who supplied me with a reasonable price for a model that was extremely rare and hard to find. This dealership had no additional markup, based on the "supply & demand" situation and in fact came through with a true car price that was below sticker MSRP. The car was ordered with a deposit and I was kept abreast of manufacturing dates and changes throughout the entire process of several months. The sales person Assigned was a true gentleman, oriented to my needs and detail and delivered all aspects of the promised deal. A true pleasure working with him and this was, without doubt, the very best car buying experience I have ever had in my fifty eight years of purchasing automobiles.

Pete Kienlen

ShiraSC
2/05/2016

"Great Experience"

Wonderful car buying experience. He was very helpful and made my purchase quick and headache free!! I would definitely shop there again!!! Well worth the drive.

Me6
2/03/2016

"Awesome Service"

We drove over 4 hours to purchase a vehicle from McKenney-Salinas Honda. When we arrived the car did not meet the description that was advertised on the sticker and online. Without hesitation the team there made up for the inaccurate advertising. I was very pleased at how honest and willing to work with me they were. Everyone was kind and no games were played. I got a great deal on the car and drove it 4 hours home happy! Thanks to the team at McKinney- Salinas!

Raydene S.
1/28/2016

"Best Car Buying Experience Yet"

I purchased a new Honda Accord at this dealership lastnight and it was the best experience I've had purchasing a vehicle to date. Everyone I dealt with was courteous and seemed care about making sure I was comfortable and left satisfied. The salesperson didn't pressure or nag me throughout the process and that with scored big points with me!

honda
1/12/2016

"Perfect car buying experience"

I dealt with Glen Sheperd and I could not of been more pleased. Very professional. From beginning to end was top notch. Everything was perfect.

Goose
1/06/2016

"Car buying as it should be!!"

These are professional sales people that are as courteous and helpful In every phase of the car buying process as you will ever find. Jessica Fisher was very polite and patient and always willing to answer my emails or phone calls, and over a period of several weeks I ask a lot of questions in my efforts to decide which car I wanted, pricing, etc. Everyone involved in the process treated me like anyone would want to be treated. Mark was prompt in his part, Jonathon was very helpful in finance office, and Marvin was making sure everything went as smooth as possible. I am over 60 and have purchased several vehicles in my life, and this was as good as it gets from everyone!!! I highly recommend them to anyone in the market for a car.

Hondaannette18
1/04/2016

"Great"

Ted was very knowledgeable with all my questions or concerns. Will be a repeat customer in the future and recommend friends and family to stop by and talk with them before buying a new vehicle.

Dave from Charlotte
12/12/2015

"Pleasant purchasing experience"

Buying our new Honda Pilot was actually a pleasant experience here. None of the slick selling tactics, no one pressuring us to buy, and only had to deal with the sales rep. who came across as someone who was genuinely interested in helping us select a new vehicle rather than get the sale. Price was fair and they quickly found us the Pilot we wanted. Employees dealt with were great to work with us (Tammy and Ted).

Blackhole
12/10/2015

"Honda purchase made easy"

I ordered a vehicle from this dealership, and by no fault of there's was unable to wait for it to be delivered. They promptly helped me find a similar/ upgraded vehicle. They were more than fair on price and made the experience pleasant and easy.

Glenn Shepard

Happy Customer
12/02/2015

""Breath of fresh air buying experience""

My wife and I purchased a vehicle from this dealership and from the time we stepped on the lot until leaving with our purchase was nothing less than amazing. Each step of the process from meeting the salesperson, the sales manager, trading in our vehicle, aquiring financing to driving off the lot was no more than a couple of hours if not less. What a great car buying experience! Will definitely shop here again!

Finance rep (cannot recall his name)

Reviews of Ted Anderson