McKenney Salinas Honda

Glenn Shepard, Sales Associate, McKenney Salinas Honda

Glenn Shepard

Sales Associate

August 08, 2017

"First car buying experience a breeze!"

- kk2013

From the moment I stepped on the lot, the employees were attentive and friendly without being overbearing. Glenn was the second salesperson I worked with, and I ended up pursuing my purchase with him. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle, and he was low pressure while maintaining expressed interest in obtaining my business. Even the sales manager (whose name I unfortunately cannot remember) was easy to work with and made sure I understood every detail of my purchase. The Civic Hatchback EX is my first major purchase, and I couldn't have chosen a better dealership! Thanks MS Honda!

Glenn Shepard

July 30, 2017

"Best car-buying experience ever!"

- Robby104

I. have purchased many vehicles, and would like to take this opportunity to thank Eddie Jarvis, sales associate for making this current experience undoubtedly the best and easiest ever! So impressed with his professionalism and knowledge of my great Honda Accord,

Eddie Jarvis

June 11, 2017

"Thoughtful customer service"

- J Mezz

I traveled about 250 miles to check out a hard to find car they had in stock. Upon arrival Lamont recognized my out of state tag and greeted me by name. He also, thoughtfully directed me to the restroom before anything else. That stuck me as being very customer focused rather than trying to lay a sales pitch as I stepped out of the car. The salesman I worked with, David, was very personable and relaxed so there was little pressure. Although the car was not the right one for me I can genuinely recommend these folks to anyone just based on the 30 minutes I was there.

David Craig