McKenney Salinas Honda

4295 Wilkinson Boulevard,
Gastonia, North Carolina 28056
McKenney Salinas Honda Info
About McKenney Salinas Honda

McKenney Salinas Honda Mitsubishi has been a family-owned and operated dealership for over 25 years with owner, Sal Salinas, on-site. McKenney Salinas Honda specializes in new Honda, Certified Pre-Owned Honda and all other pre-owned vehicle sales. We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs in Gaston County. McKenney Salinas Honda also has an award-winning service and parts department, dedicated to excellence in customer satisfaction. Located in Gastonia, North Carolina. We will help you find the right vehicle for your needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about our new and preowned vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about our auto financing options. Whether you are looking for a new Honda or Mitsubishi or a preowned vehicle, McKenney Salinas Honda is here to help.

About McKenney Salinas Honda Learn More

Mbutler
8/30/2015

"No need to go anywhere else!"

Best customer service in town. Absolutely no pressure to buy. They don't have to pressure anyone when their products sell themselves. We bought a Honda pre-certified used 2012 CRV. We feel like we just purchased a NEW car! It was spotless. Loved the friendliness of everyone who helped us. Mr. Salinas made sure we were taken care of. Best experience! Will definitely be buying from McKenney Salinas Honda for years to come.

Glenn Shepard

georgeb.
8/12/2015

"Hassle free"

Used USAA/True-Car to get bids on a 2015 Odyssey. We wanted to add a few features that couldn't be done through the website and called the several dealers we got bids from. They were able to match the deal we got from another dealership with the added advantage having the color we wanted without us having to wait for them to find it.

Grays
8/07/2015

"Friendly, low key sales staff"

I purchased a certified pre-owned Honda today in what was probably the least stressful car-buying experience I have ever had. The salesman was friendly, knowledgeable, and did not use high pressure techniques to close the sale. The young lady in finance was very efficient and helpful. I have owned a Honda before and used the service department many times. My experiences were positive and had a bearing on my decision to purchase there today. I would recommend McKenney Salinas Honda to anyone!

ckollock
8/03/2015

"Great Customer Service"

My sales man was Luke Sizemore he's awesome. Very knowledgeable on all the inventory. Great experience. Wonderful customer service. I will definitely purchase another vehicle here.

Mark3030
7/26/2015

"Express Service"

Mark Long July 21 at 8:39pm I purchased a new 2015 Honda CRV AWD in March 19 2015. Transaction was good, No loan on vehicle. I received a flyer from McKinney to schedule a service and to gather some data. Appt. @ 10:30 on July 15 service completed 11:45 am. While driving back to house Low pressure warning light came on, check air pressure at my shop All tires Had 38 psi. Reset warning light called service they said gauge out of calibration specs. Call for 33psi. Monday morning noticed oil under CRV, jack vehicle up oil plug is about to fall out and oil all under undercarriage. Also notice leak On Transaxle. Returned Monday morning explained problem. Service guy came out with key sad we gotcha taken care of tightened drain plug wiped all oil residue and filled half qt oil. Said oil had splashed up on transaxle. And here's what really pissed me off Not one I'm sorry for what happened. This is why I service my on equipment . Never again! 1Like · Comment Mark Long Write a comment... Press Enter to post. Mark Long Checked oil this Sunday morning 1 1/4 qt over filled. I drained it myself.

Deb1996
6/30/2015

"Great experience"

What a great experience I had purchasing my Honda HRV at Mckenney-Salinas Honda. If I knew it would be so easy I would not have waited 13 years to purchase a new car.

Virginia Mountains
6/08/2015

"Long Drive, Great Experience"

We traveled far outside of our metro area to find a very gently used Honda Ridgeline at a good price. From the initial call to the service from Mr. Eric Sims from the test drive through the purchase, our buying experience with McKenney-Salinas Honda was excellent. Mr. Sims was not only extremely knowledgeable about the Honda product line, he made the car buying experience pleasant. While this dealership is a 3 hour drive for us, I would make it again based on the experience we had with them.

PAM..2015
6/04/2015

"Stessless buying"

I knew when I got to the Honda dealership what I was looking for..Had already looked at several other vans at other dealerships and none fit what I wanted..I needed a van that I could carry my Powerchair in and I found that one at McKenney-Salinas Honda. One of the best parts of my visit there was my salesman, Dean Woodard..From the moment we met he put me at ease with no pushing or trying to sell me anything..He left it up to me what I wanted to look at and when asked, he helped find the van that had things I wanted and things I didn't want..Needless to say, I now have a beautiful 2015 Odyssey..Dean made the whole experience of buying so smooth and easy that I have told every one that I talk to that they should consider this dealership and ask for Dean..He makes you feel very at ease and not pushed at all..Everyone that I dealt with there was very nice and friendly and made you feel very welcome..I will be taking my van in for all my oil changes, etc. and look forward to talking with my "friend"..I would encourage anyone to give them a visit and compare the prices to other places..I think you will be pleased...Thank you again Dean!!!

Haley H
5/29/2015

"Hassle free"

I went to McKenney Salinas Honda a couple times last week to look at cars I was indecisive but our salesman Glenn was patient and able to help me pick out the car I wanted I am Now in love with my new civic. Everyone at the dealership was helpful and everything went smoothly. I would definitely and have already recommended this place to my friends. Couldn't have asked for better service while making this big decision!

tcf
5/20/2015

"New Car Purchase"

We had a basically good experience with our recent car purchase. The only complaint I have is that after we did all the paperwork with the car salesman, we then had to do a bunch more paperwork with the financial manager. That would have been fine if we hadn't had to wait about 45 minutes to see her! It made for a very long car buying experience.

Reviews of Angela Jones