McRee Ford

Rick Neadom

Frank Arra, Sales, McRee Ford

Frank Arra

March 23, 2017

"Excellent service. Staffed with integrity. "

- Happy Customer

All around positive experience. Friendly and honest team of professionals. Willing to go the extra mile to please the customer. Highly recommend. Beautiful new facility.

March 17, 2017

"Only dealership I will go through"

- tosha.lillywhite

I received amazing service. Matt was very patient with me and did everything possible to make sure I drove away in the truck I was happy with.

March 05, 2017

"Friendly, Efficient and Successful"

- Harold Jones

Rick Neadom acted as our salesman when the salesman that had been recommended to us by a friend wasn't in. We were looking for a previously owned .Ford pick-up. Rick showed us what was available in our specified criteria, let me test drive then thoroughly reviewed history of the vehicle, costs etc. Rick was efficient, informative and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend both McCree Ford and Rick Neadom. I'm very happy with my purchase and feel I got a great deal.

Used 2016 Dodge Challenger, $34986