McRee Ford

James Muma

Larry Hayes, Sales, McRee Ford

Larry Hayes

November 22, 2016

"My McRee Ford Experience "

- Lesley

Justin Harmon, my salesman, has definitely changed my perspective on the car buying experience. I was prepared to ensure the long stressful process, but was absolutely shocked to have been led through the process by Justin with such ease. I am not an easy customer to deal with, and I have often times had sales reps hand off my accounts to others because of the hardships they were incapable of enduring with me. Justin did not once show any signs of stress or irritation and when I made a request, he simply made it happen. I have been in sales for 17 years and this is the very first time I have made a purchase and walked away more than happy, only to realize I had been outsmarted by my saleman. And I mean that in the absolute best way possible! As a saleswoman, that is the ultimate compliment and I sincerely hope McRee Ford takes care of Mr. Harmon, because I can guarantee you, I, along with my counterparts at the Sprint Corporate Office, will continue to diligently pursue salesmen such as Justin to join our teams in executive sales. You must be doing something right to retain such talent, and that speaks volumes! Sincerely, Lesley

November 20, 2016

"Outstanding Dealership"

- John59

McRee Ford is an honest dealership, a rarity in today's car market. They will quote you a good competing price and stand by it. There was no last minute "add ons" or hidden charges. The used 2012 Challenger l purchased was represented accurately and all defects were disclosed up front. The car was detailed immaculately and fully serviced and had a full tank of gas when I picked it up. I drove 250 miles from Dallas to purchase this car and it was well worth it. Justeen Harmon , my point of contact at McRee did a great job in facilitating my purchase and it was greatly appreciated. Outstanding dealership in Dickinson, Texas.

November 18, 2016

"Best Salesman ever!"

- 2017 ruby red

Justin Love Is very knowledgeable and made sure we were well taken care of! First car buying experience where we didn't feel taken advantage of or railroaded!

New 2016 Ford Transit-150, $39270