McRee Ford

Frank Arra

Chad Brewster, Sales Manager, McRee Ford

Chad Brewster

February 15, 2017

"Salesperson helped me get what we needed. "

- Norma

We looked at 5 dealers until we found what we were looking for. At other dealers it seem that they thought we were just looking. My husband was ready to buy but needed a vehicle to suit his needs for work. I am very satisfied with our purchase.

January 21, 2017

"Excellent service and a fair deal. "

- F150owner

I've been a McRee customer for 17 years and that loyalty was rewarded with quality service, a fair deal on my trade (thanks Marshall Puckett!), and when we quickly needed to replace my daughter's car, Marshall came through again with a very good deal from the loaner fleet. A big selling point for me is the loaners for owners program! Keep up the great work. Thanks.

January 07, 2017

"Matt was awesome!! "

- SarahB

Went in to buy an Escape after an awful experience at another dealer. We were greeted by Matt Carl, who was extremely helpful friendly and knowledgeable. If you are looking to buy a car Matt is your guy!! Couldn't have asked for a better experience!!

New 2016 Ford F-350, $40535