McRee Ford

McRee Ford

Call
McRee Ford Info
About McRee Ford

McRee Ford is a family operated business founded in 1967. McRee has been awarded Ford's prestigious President Award a total of 22 times, 17 consecutively. The Presidents Award recognizes dealers for their commitment to customer service excellence. McRee serves it's customers and community using the core values of - Honesty, Integrity, Teamwork, Trust, and Love.

About McRee Ford

Saturday 8:00 AM - 3:00 AM

Saturday 8:00 AM - 3:00 AM

Achille
9/02/2014

"Worst customer service "

Worst customer service how there win the presidents award from ford amazes me the guy Ben (financial manager) let us walk out the door he wanted 740 a month for a ford explorer limited. We asked him is the best yo can do he said yes and handed us our keys don't believe me I video taped it. This place is a joke I went to Gillman Acura and got a 2015 mdx for 525 a month fully loaded, this place is a rip off!!!!!!! Worst customers service oh FYI I contacted ford about this matter as well. You can email me your response at ajvarricchio@live.com I'll wait to here from you!

September 16, 2014

We apologize greatly for your experience at McRee Ford. We take the Presidents Award very seriously and the only way to achieve the success we have achieved is through taking care of our customers. As hard as we try, there are exceptions where due to one of the many factors involved in reaching an customers expectations we fall short. We were able to establish a dialogue through email and then phone briefly after this review and another on a different site was posted, but since have not been able to correspond with the customer. We are always willing to acknowledge where we can grow as a company.

PissedoffX10
3/18/2014

"McRee Ford is HORRIBLE! When my 2010 F150 transmission..."

McRee Ford is HORRIBLE! When my 2010 F150 transmission started experiencing significant issues including jumping from gear to gear, RPM’s shooting over to redline, etc. I called McRee and made an appointment with the promise that it would only take a day or two. My wife and I rearranged our work scheduled to drop the truck off at McRee. However when I arrived for the "scheduled appointment" I was told that the only get have it look at (for potential warranty work) was to “get it in line” and it would be 5 to 7 work days BEFORE they could even look. When I requested a loner car to get me through the waiting period, I was told no. Therefore, after being extremely concerned about the low millage transmission problems McRee Ford made it much worse by making promises they could not keep. Now I need to find another Ford dealer that cares about his or her customers.

Dallasbuyer3
3/17/2014

"I was in the market for a Ford Fusion Titanium Hybrid and..."

I was in the market for a Ford Fusion Titanium Hybrid and was in contact with salesmen from all over the state of Texas. James Tillman sent me a quote, an out-the-door price, and never wavered from it. Because of his non-pressure style and being honorable to his word, I bought from him even though it meant flying from Dallas to Houston to seal the deal and pick up the vehicle. When I arrived, James went above and beyond by picking me up at the airport. We arrived at the dealership and he had already given my papers to the finance department to speed up the process as I needed to drive back to Dallas that evening. I inspected the vehicle and noticed that there was a door ding and a small scratch on the wheel well, both of which James had expediently fixed. No one there pressured me to purchase additional items and the finance part went smooth. When the deal was sealed, James took me to my new car and noticed there were dirty marks on the inside ceiling. He immediately had a crew clean it. Throughout the whole process, James was professional and very personable. I've done business with many car dealerships and salesmen in the past, and I can honestly say my experience with James at McRee Ford was a pleasant, refreshing change, and ultimately rewarding as I got everything that we had agreed upon as well as first-class service. Whether you live in the proximity of Dickenson, TX or not, I highly recommend getting your next vehicle from James Tillman at McRee Ford.

ashleymcneal62
1/13/2014

"I had a horrible experience at McRee Ford. My truck was..."

I had a horrible experience at McRee Ford. My truck was in there for 3 week they never once called to update me. After two week I started calling every day, it was always promised it would be ready the next day. This whole time they charged me for a rent a car witch totaled $852.00. Finally when it was ready I took my truck and three days later the same transmission problem started happening again. This time I took it to another dealership, there is no way the Customer Service can be this bad at the new dealership. I have had many Ford vehicles, and most of the dealers I have dealt with have gone out of their way to try and help customers, and to solve customer problems. This is not how I felt at McRee. I would highly recommend that you go to another dealer, especially if you have warranty work.

Donny Verret

LindaGW
11/13/2013

"No one rushes you, everyone is friendly, honest. We have..."

No one rushes you, everyone is friendly, honest. We have purchased several vehicles from McRee Ford. You couldn't ask for a better group of people to work with on getting a great deal and backing whatever they sell.

mcree1
10/26/2013

"I had a horrible experience at McRee Ford. I felt that..."

I had a horrible experience at McRee Ford. I felt that the Service Advisor had no personality whatsoever, and I felt that he, along with the mechanic, went out of their way to deny my claim. I have had many Ford vehicles, and most of the dealers I have dealt with have gone out of their way to try and help customers, and to solve customer problems. This is not how I felt at McRee. I would highly recommend that you go to another dealer, especially if you have warranty work.

Eric Vandenhul

dwarden1
10/23/2013

"Friendly, helpful, courteous. Not pushy. Let you make..."

Friendly, helpful, courteous. Not pushy. Let you make decisions and ask questions without leading you to more expensive choices. Service does not end with the sale.

October 24, 2013

I'd like to thank you for sharing your experience, we really appreciate your feedback! We are also thrilled to hear that you had a pleasant time with our team during your visit. Feel free to reach out if you have any further comments or questions. We look forward to seeing you at the dealership again! Dain Crow - General Sales Manager

tadams2010
7/26/2013

"Stacey was amazing to work with. She made the entire car..."

Stacey was amazing to work with. She made the entire car buying experience smooth and easy. She made sure I was happy and even did a follow up call to check on me. I would send anyone I know looking for a vehicle to her and I will definitely go see her when we are ready to buy again. Thanks so much! - Tracey Adams

July 29, 2013

Tracey, I would like to thank you personally on behalf Stacey and everyone here at McRee Ford for taking the time to share this outstanding review of your experience. We truly appreciate your kind words and generous recommendation. If there is anything more we can do to assist you please be sure to let us know. Kind regards,Dain Crow - General Sales Manager

srodder39
12/07/2012

"I was assured that I was getting the best deal possible...."

I was assured that I was getting the best deal possible. As it turned out I beat the deal by $4000 dollars. Bought at Mac Haik.

Angela Devers
10/05/2012

"Our experience at McRee Ford with Frank Arra as our..."

Our experience at McRee Ford with Frank Arra as our salesperson was excellent. He was very attentive to our needs, did not pressure us and exceeded all of our expectations. We will definately use this dealership/salesperson in our future purchases.

October 08, 2012

Thank you Angela, for sharing your great experience with us. We really appreciate your feedback! We are also thrilled to hear that Frank was able to help you find the perfect vehicle. Feel free to reach out if you have any further comments or questions. We look forward to seeing you at the dealership again! Dain Crow - General Sales Manager

Reviews of Frank Arra