Mcgavock Nissan Lubbock

Mcgavock Nissan Lubbock
Mcgavock Nissan Lubbock Info

mit4265
3/23/2014

"Friendly and knowledgeable sales consultant helped me in..."

Friendly and knowledgeable sales consultant helped me in securing the SUV that I wanted and also provided other valuable information regarding the pros and cons of trading in my current car - all without me feeling pressured. I would highly recommend Daniel Kinsey and McGavock Nissan dealership.

Daniel Kinsey

DonnaDean
3/20/2014

"I would highly recommend McGavock Nissan and their..."

I would highly recommend McGavock Nissan and their extermely professional and friendly staff. This is my third automobile that I have purchased from McGavock Nissan and each time I am reminded of just what it is that keeps me coming back to this dealership. I purchased a new Nissan Rogue and was given a very fair price for my trade-in. The staff is very friendly and helpful and will do whatever it takes to keep the customer happy. If you are in the market for a new vehicle, I would strongly recommend McGavock Nissan.

Brent, David Kerr, Reagan

mgsam2013
3/18/2014

"Eric Moore and TJ Trevino were awesome in helping me make..."

Eric Moore and TJ Trevino were awesome in helping me make the right decisions in purchasing my Altima. They helped me understand terms, and working to get me the best deal there was. I couldn't have asked for better salesmen.

Eric Moore, TJ Trevino

amoreno96
2/21/2014

"Paul never gives up on me i can say i was only there for..."

Paul never gives up on me i can say i was only there for only 30 to 45 mind most and he has the deal done!!! Not to mention this is my 2nd vehicle with Nissan and I'm pretty darn happy. If you want someone that's all about you and not giving up go see paul. I promise you won't be disappointed :)

Paul Satterfield

catcal123
2/15/2014

"This was the most pleasant and fast auto purchase I have..."

This was the most pleasant and fast auto purchase I have ever had I will tell all my friends about a great experience.Our salesman Jonathan Trevino was very pleasant and knowledgeable during our visit to McGavock Nissan.The finance manager was also helpful and easy to work with on completing our purchase.Congratulations to Brent McGavock for having a top notch dealership

Johnathan Trevino

jh5345
2/11/2014

"Buying a car never looked so easy! This was not our..."

Buying a car never looked so easy! This was not our first time to purchase from McGavock Nissan of Abilene and I gurantee it won't be our last. We only deal with Carl Riley because of his professionalism, knowledge of the products, and speedy service. I was not really in the market to buy but also not happy with the gas mileage of my current Nissan Armada. We stopped by to see our friends at McGavock and were able to test drive both the Maxima and Pathfinder. Carl explained both cars features, and differences with patience and understanding. Carl and Jay allowed us to take the Pathfinder for the weekend and after much discussion we decided to buy. I went back on Monday to complete the deal and told Carl I only had one hour until a conference call for work. He had me in and out in 45 minutes! Now that is amazing service. We are so thankful to the staff at Nissan and their willingness to work with us every time we buy. Carl Riley is definitely a top salesman and is greatly appreciated. The Hofmann's

Carl Riley, Jay Martinez Jr.

rsd1300
1/14/2014

"Jorge spent his entire Saturday helping my husband and me..."

Jorge spent his entire Saturday helping my husband and me find the perfect SUV for a price we can afford. He went through each of the new vehicles on the lot, and then did again...and again...and again. We went home on Saturday to really think about it, and came back first thing Monday morning. The McGavock team gave us a great deal and I finally got my dream car!

Jorge Arguelles

wballeng
12/29/2013

"We have been a Nissan owner for many years. Was time to..."

We have been a Nissan owner for many years. Was time to trade our leased Maxima for another one. We were in and out with the new car in 3 hours. Very very happy!

Steven Green

Enorvell
12/21/2013

"Had a fantastic experience with this dealership and..."

Had a fantastic experience with this dealership and salesman. My credit is not great and not only did I get the brand new car I wanted but they worked hard to get me an amazing interest rate. Highly recommend!

Daniel Kinsey

LadanMoore
12/19/2013

"We were looking for a used car and our sales..."

We were looking for a used car and our sales representative Crystal was able to help me get a new vehicle. they even stayed late for me making sure I got everything just right for my first car. Thank you so very much

Crystal