Mcgavock Nissan Lubbock

Mcgavock Nissan Lubbock Info

rookies1943
8/19/2014

"TITAN"

THE TEAM AT MCGAVOCK WERE GOOD TWO WORK WITH AND THE SERVICE I GOT ON MY PU WAS GREAT. THE TIME ON THE OIL CHAMGE WAS OK. JERALD COOKSTON

STEVE GREEN ,SALES

trishlrogers
8/16/2014

""experience not necessary""

My first time to purchase a Nissan was made easy by the team at Mcgavock. Thank you for taking the time with me and for making the experience pleasant

Michael and Scott

jamesshort
8/13/2014

"awsome experience "

this is my third car purchase from Mc Gavock Nissan in Lubbock I would definitely recommend them to everyone that I know I am very pleased with my purchase

Daniel Kinsey

EmilyKeeling
8/07/2014

"Awesome overall experience"

Great car buying experience from beginning to end. All employees were very helpful and never pushy. Selection of cars was great and facilities were very nice.

Joe Garcia

Kaci Morris
8/05/2014

"Great to work with!"

The team at Mcgavock were wonderful to work with! They were so helpful in getting in the car the was the right fit for me! I will definitely be a repeat customer!

Ronnie Brooks Daniel Torres

marshalherron
8/02/2014

"Repeat Customer!"

We loved working with McGavock both times we purchased our cars. We will always go there first because their staff is amazing to work with and do not give you the run around. Couldn't imagine working with anyone else.

Tom

lane.mckinney.16
8/02/2014

"A pleasure to do business with."

I enjoyed the experience of buying my new Xterra here and will tell friends about it. I drove other vehicle makes and this was my first choice.

Colby Hutson

sadiemichelle22
8/01/2014

"Above and Beyond"

I looked at compact cars in a number of different makes. I found three cars that fit my needs. One of the these cars was the Nissan Sentra. McGavock Nissan of Lubbock did not have the color/specs that I wanted on the lot. They found the exact color/spec combo I wanted and worked with me on the pricing until I was satisfied. They were the only company that went the extra mile to get my business. They also offered me an excellent price on my trade-in. I was 100% satisfied with my experience in buying a new car at this dealership. I would highly recommend the Nissan Sentra and McGavock Nissan Lubbock.

Eric

Ginger Wade66
7/31/2014

"Wichita, Ks"

I purchased a 2014 Nissan Rogue. This was by far the best experience I've had at a dealership. Sean McElgunn was very knowledgeable. The finance manager was very helpful also.

Sean McElgunn.

Mcantu3753
7/29/2014

"Even trade in!!!"

I went to two dealerships before going to Mcgavock Nissan in Lubbock. The other dealerships where only going to give me $15,000. for my 2008 Ford Explorer sports Trac and they did not have what I had been looking for on their lots. When my husband and I pulled up to the dealership at Mcgavock Nissan we did not have to wait for someone to come out to greet us. I can say at the other two we went to before we came there did not do this. We had to wait 30 minutes for someone to great us at the other dealerships; so we got upset and left on of them. The salesman at Mcgavock Nissan was really friendly and did not waist our time on getting us a GREAT deal. We came to look at cars and to see if anyone would make a deal with us for an EVEN trade. I am happy to say Mcgavock Nissan made happen. My husband and I were praying on the way to Lubbock for God to help me find what I always wanted. I have always told him that I wanted a Nissan Altima that was a 2012 or higher with low miles than my truck had. HAPPY JUST HAPPY WITH THIS DEALER SHIP!! I RECOMMEND THEM FULLY!!!!! I AM TELLING EVERYONE TO GO TO THEM!!!

PR