Mcgavock Nissan Lubbock

6312 Milwaukee Avenue, Lubbock, Texas 79424

Makes: Nissan|Service Center

Mcgavock Nissan Lubbock
Mcgavock Nissan Lubbock Info

"Paul never gives up on me i can say i was only there for..."

Paul never gives up on me i can say i was only there for only 30 to 45 mind most and he has the deal done!!! Not to mention this is my 2nd vehicle with Nissan and I'm pretty darn happy. If you want someone that's all about you and not giving up go see paul. I promise you won't be disappointed :)

Paul Satterfield

"This was the most pleasant and fast auto purchase I have..."

This was the most pleasant and fast auto purchase I have ever had I will tell all my friends about a great experience.Our salesman Jonathan Trevino was very pleasant and knowledgeable during our visit to McGavock Nissan.The finance manager was also helpful and easy to work with on completing our purchase.Congratulations to Brent McGavock for having a top notch dealership

Johnathan Trevino

"Buying a car never looked so easy! This was not our..."

Buying a car never looked so easy! This was not our first time to purchase from McGavock Nissan of Abilene and I gurantee it won't be our last. We only deal with Carl Riley because of his professionalism, knowledge of the products, and speedy service. I was not really in the market to buy but also not happy with the gas mileage of my current Nissan Armada. We stopped by to see our friends at McGavock and were able to test drive both the Maxima and Pathfinder. Carl explained both cars features, and differences with patience and understanding. Carl and Jay allowed us to take the Pathfinder for the weekend and after much discussion we decided to buy. I went back on Monday to complete the deal and told Carl I only had one hour until a conference call for work. He had me in and out in 45 minutes! Now that is amazing service. We are so thankful to the staff at Nissan and their willingness to work with us every time we buy. Carl Riley is definitely a top salesman and is greatly appreciated. The Hofmann's

Carl Riley, Jay Martinez Jr.

"Jorge spent his entire Saturday helping my husband and me..."

Jorge spent his entire Saturday helping my husband and me find the perfect SUV for a price we can afford. He went through each of the new vehicles on the lot, and then did again...and again...and again. We went home on Saturday to really think about it, and came back first thing Monday morning. The McGavock team gave us a great deal and I finally got my dream car!

Jorge Arguelles

"We have been a Nissan owner for many years. Was time to..."

We have been a Nissan owner for many years. Was time to trade our leased Maxima for another one. We were in and out with the new car in 3 hours. Very very happy!

Steven Green

"Had a fantastic experience with this dealership and..."

Had a fantastic experience with this dealership and salesman. My credit is not great and not only did I get the brand new car I wanted but they worked hard to get me an amazing interest rate. Highly recommend!

Daniel Kinsey

"We were looking for a used car and our sales..."

We were looking for a used car and our sales representative Crystal was able to help me get a new vehicle. they even stayed late for me making sure I got everything just right for my first car. Thank you so very much

Crystal

"We had a great experience at this Nissan Dealership. Our..."

We had a great experience at this Nissan Dealership. Our sales man was very accommodating as we brought our two children with us. He provided them snacks and even a jacket (we had been to see santa first and were still in our santa dresses). He showed us several cars and ran numbers on each because I was so unsure of which vehicle I wanted. In the end, we are very happy with our purchase and would purchase through this dealership again.

Christian

"Great service, felt comfortable, not overwhelming or..."

Great service, felt comfortable, not overwhelming or pressure pushers, helpful in all aspects. Thoroughly enjoyed my experience. Campbell was a great salesperson, he didn't pressure me and gave me a fantastic deal! I love my new car!

Campbell Nichols, Jay Horn

"We had a very great experience with McGavock Nissian in..."

We had a very great experience with McGavock Nissian in Abilene. Our salesman Campbell Nichols was great and answered all our questions and was very helpful in getting us what we wanted.

Campbell Nichols