Mcgavock Nissan Lubbock

Mcgavock Nissan Lubbock Info

marshalherron
8/02/2014

"Repeat Customer!"

We loved working with McGavock both times we purchased our cars. We will always go there first because their staff is amazing to work with and do not give you the run around. Couldn't imagine working with anyone else.

Tom

lane.mckinney.16
8/02/2014

"A pleasure to do business with."

I enjoyed the experience of buying my new Xterra here and will tell friends about it. I drove other vehicle makes and this was my first choice.

Colby Hutson

sadiemichelle22
8/01/2014

"Above and Beyond"

I looked at compact cars in a number of different makes. I found three cars that fit my needs. One of the these cars was the Nissan Sentra. McGavock Nissan of Lubbock did not have the color/specs that I wanted on the lot. They found the exact color/spec combo I wanted and worked with me on the pricing until I was satisfied. They were the only company that went the extra mile to get my business. They also offered me an excellent price on my trade-in. I was 100% satisfied with my experience in buying a new car at this dealership. I would highly recommend the Nissan Sentra and McGavock Nissan Lubbock.

Eric

Ginger Wade66
7/31/2014

"Wichita, Ks"

I purchased a 2014 Nissan Rogue. This was by far the best experience I've had at a dealership. Sean McElgunn was very knowledgeable. The finance manager was very helpful also.

Sean McElgunn.

Mcantu3753
7/29/2014

"Even trade in!!!"

I went to two dealerships before going to Mcgavock Nissan in Lubbock. The other dealerships where only going to give me $15,000. for my 2008 Ford Explorer sports Trac and they did not have what I had been looking for on their lots. When my husband and I pulled up to the dealership at Mcgavock Nissan we did not have to wait for someone to come out to greet us. I can say at the other two we went to before we came there did not do this. We had to wait 30 minutes for someone to great us at the other dealerships; so we got upset and left on of them. The salesman at Mcgavock Nissan was really friendly and did not waist our time on getting us a GREAT deal. We came to look at cars and to see if anyone would make a deal with us for an EVEN trade. I am happy to say Mcgavock Nissan made happen. My husband and I were praying on the way to Lubbock for God to help me find what I always wanted. I have always told him that I wanted a Nissan Altima that was a 2012 or higher with low miles than my truck had. HAPPY JUST HAPPY WITH THIS DEALER SHIP!! I RECOMMEND THEM FULLY!!!!! I AM TELLING EVERYONE TO GO TO THEM!!!

PR

catcal

"Love my Nissan"

We have not bought a new vehicle in approx. 15 years.We are usually buy Ford product in our family. The Nissan Rogue I saw just happen to catch my eye so I contacted my local Nissan Dealership.I was most impressed by the whole buying experience. The salesman was very easy to deal with.I told them what I could pay as a down-payment,what I could pay each month and the deal was made.I tried going back to the Ford dealearship I had always dealt with and they finally got back to me 1 week later. By that time I was driving a new Nissan.The financing manager was also very easy to work with and was very congenial.I never had a Nissan but I will have another in the future.As Mac says "McGavock McGavock"

dont remember his name

jzmedic

"Great Experience!"

We found a truck on the dealer's website that we wanted to look at for my 16 year old son. We visited the dealership, drove the truck for a couple of hours, and ended up leaving with the pickup. The salesman was good to work with, not pushy. I cannot stand pushy salesmen! The whole process took about half a day and left with a truck for my son. Great experience!

I don't remember the salesman's name, but he does not work there anymore.

DalilaGonzalez33

"Great Service"

The sales man was very friendly and helpful. The process was long and painful like many other dealerships, and I got the Murano I wanted for the price I wanted. By far the best experiences I've had.

Joe Garcia

Layniet95

"Great service!"

The salesmen I worked with were extremely nice. One was a little pushy but not overbearingly so. They were both very understanding of my situation and did an excellent job helping find a car.

Daniel Kinsey, Scott Parr

Dmhouser
7/27/2014

"Poor post sale service"

This is our third Nissan from this dealership. All of the sales were excellent. With this vehicle, we had a few minor issues. The vehicle seemed to float as I drove it down the road, the in cabin thermometer showed Impossible temperatures (185 degrees) the rear drivers' door is difficult to shut, and the doors automatically lock when you get to about 15 MPH. We waited to get 3,000 miles on the vehicle to get the repairs. We called the dealership to see if we needed an appointment, and they advised to drop it off in the morning. My wife dropped off the vehicle in the morning, and explained the issues. We called about 6 hours later, and were told the vehicle was almost ready. We went to the dealership, to find out that in the 6 hours they had only done the service (oil change) on the vehicle. I was sent back and forth between the service desk and the cashier twice before being told that the vehicle was not ready. We left, with the understanding that they would call when the vehicle was ready. We called them again 30 minutes before they closed, and were told "we were just getting ready to call you". When we got to the dealership, I was again passed back and forth between the service desk and the cashier before they found my keys. The service manager told me that they had checked the alignment of the vehicle, and made minor adjustments to it. The thermometer had to have time to adjust after the vehicle was started. The door seemed to close fine to them, and the door locks were set from the factory and could not be changed. I could accept the door lock situation, even though I do not like it. The thermometer was displaying 185 degrees while driving down the road. The door still does not close well, without slamming it shut. Overall, I am not satisfied with the "service" I received, or the way we were treated overall with being told our vehicle was almost ready when it was not, or being shuffled between the service desk and the cashier on both of our attempts to pick up our vehicle.

I did not obtain names, but will in the future!!