Meadowlands Nissan an Autoeastern Dealership

Makes: Nissan|Service Center

Meadowlands Nissan an Autoeastern Dealership
Meadowlands Nissan an Autoeastern Dealership Info
About Meadowlands Nissan an Autoeastern Dealership

Experience a Nissan dealer in NJ that values honesty and quality as much as you do. At Meadowlands Nissan, we offer a range of new and used vehicles, competitive prices, and the kind of customer service you expect from a family-owned dealership with more than 23 years in the business. Some of the benefits of choosing Meadowlands Nissan: 3-DAY GUARANTEE If you have second thoughts about your new or used vehicle, that is no problem at Meadowlands Nissan. CUSTOMER TESTIMONIALS Hear what Meadowlands Nissan customers have to say about doing business with us. DIRECTIONS & HOURS Get directions and hours to visit our NJ used car dealership in Hasbrouck Heights. With more than six acres of new car inventory, you'll know you've come to the right Nissan dealership from the moment you arrive at the showroom. We also feature the largest stock of certified pre-owned Nissan models on the East Coast and the second largest in the country. Once you find the vehicle you want, the financing team will thoroughly explain numerous options that suit your budget and lifestyle. We make car-shopping easy and enjoyable…the way it should be!

About Meadowlands Nissan an Autoeastern Dealership

"Amazing Individual"

He is such a great individual that goes out his way to accommodate your needs. He's friendly, understanding, and it's not just trying to sell a car; he's trying to win you over as a loyal customer. I highly recommend JR Vega and the other staff at Meadowlands Nissan because it's more about the needs and satisfaction of their customers then trying to cash in on a deal.

"friendly, great customer service"

Eddie is really friendly and welcoming. I bought a Nissan Rogue 2014. One great thing about him is that he is really patient. Since i am carrying an international licence, it made the buying situation more complicated than usual, but Eddie managed to help figure out everything. I would absolutely go back to this dealership and have further business with them. great purchasing experience.

"Belittled and Damaged my car"

I brought my car in for a free oil change because of their customer appreciation event. Big mistake! After my oil change my passenger side door would lock on its own, would not sense the smart key and the cabin light would go off in 15 seconds if it would go on at all. I thought I could bring it in and have them take a look at it and fix whatever they broke during my oil change/multi-point inspection. I arrived on a Friday in July around 3 PM. There were two guys at the service desk. The first one asked me what I was there for and I said there was an issue with my car ever since my oil change. He said OH you dealt with Anthony for that right? He can look up your file on the system. First issue: The guy who was free and not doing anything would not help me bc he previously did not help me with paperwork. When Anthony was finally free, I told him what happened and he told me no one could look at my car because they were all going home soon. At 3 on Friday afternoon?? How nice for them. He did however look at my car. He talked over me and would not let me properly show him what was wrong with it as we performed a series of tests dictated by him. Just let ME show you what's wrong with my car!!! He then declared that there was nothing wrong with my door and that my door is supposed to not be able to sense the smart key when it's on the inside (WRONG!). He told me there was something wrong with my light and to come back ANYTIME next week to get it resolved. I basically felt like because I am an Asian woman, he did not take my issues and concerns seriously at all. He brushed off all issues except the light. It's not like I came in and told him that my horn sounds too manly and can he make it higher pitched. I had valid issues with my car that were not there until after I brought my car in for service with them. Well I went back a week and a half later on a Saturday with my husband. They told us that they would not take me without an appointment which was news to me because Anthony told me to come back ANYTIME! Then they asked us to wait. After a long time, someone (I don't remember his name, but he was very nice) came to look at my car and actually let ME show him what was wrong with it. He agreed that yes there is something wrong with my door and cabin light and noted that that Anthony is not a service tech and could not correctly diagnose my car (I kind of got that when he didn't know how a smart key works). Then they told me that my issue could not possibly have happened during my oil change/multipoint because the multipoint is a visual inspection ONLY and they don't touch the car. When I mentioned that they physically brought out my air filters for me to review, he back tracked. They told me that they could not fix it that day and they don't know why Anthony told me to come back anytime but I could make an appt with them and have them look at it for a diagnostic fee of $120 + parts + labor for an issue that they caused. In my opinion, this is a 30 minute fix, tops, unless they really severely damaged my car. Regardless, they should waive the diagnostic fee because this is an issue I believe they caused. The guy who originally pushed me off to Anthony the first time I was there told me that if the fix was only $5, they would waive the $120 diagnostic fee and only charge me $5. He seemed ill informed and I'm starting to understand why I always see him standing around instead of helping people. I am never going back to Meadowlands Nissan for anything. Both my husband and I have purchased cars from this dealership and have continued using them for service despite their noticeable customer service decline in past years. They can't even treat a woman there like a normal person without a man by her side but if my husband is there, they will talk to him like he's an old friend (he's not). In addition to this issue, we have also dealt with theft from this service center which the dealership dealt with separately in an appropriate manner but the fact that it happened is still unacceptable. Breaking cars and stealing things, proceed at your own risk! Women, walk at a quick pace in your heels and petticoats from this place and make sure your bonnets are secure, this place will transport you back in time.

"Great Dealer!"

I would like to thank the team at Meadowlands that helped me in purchasing my car. Working with Eddie Singh made the process very easy and I highly recommend him. Eddie was very friendly and made sure that I was comfortable with the process- thanks again! It was a no pressure environment and the day after I made my purchase they called to make sure that everything was ok with the car. I would definitely return to buy another car from this dealership.

"Great experience purchasing a new 2014 Pathfinder"

I purchased a new 2014 Pathfinder and have only good things to say about Meadowlands Nissan and my experience. Let me start by saying that I had very specific requirements about the trim level and colors which were hard to find since I had also visited other Nissan dealerships in NJ. Andrew Szorf was extremely helpful and spent the time to understand exactly what i wanted. He asked some questions to be certain that I would be happy with that particular model which they needed to locate. They showed me the inventory in this part of the country and the couple of dealerships which had one, had buyers already lined up. It took a couple of weeks, but they did locate one in Pennsylvania. I went to pick up the car and take care of the remaining paperwork, when they even surprised me with a slightly lower price on the car. It was only a few dollars, but the price was already very competitive, so saving a few more dollars was a nice bonus. I also worked with one of the Managers, Marc Steiner, who worked with me on my trade-in, which was a high mileage Mercedes. I received a very fair offer since I was not able to take the time to sell it on my own. I even kept them in the store very late when I was shopping, but nobody rushed me out the door and they were all very courteous. I would highly recommend this dealership along with Andrew Szorf and Marc Steiner.

"Leased a new Maxima"

The staff is very friendly, accommodating, and patient. Luis Urina and Tony DeOliveira did an excellent job working me through my first lease. Everything was thoroughly explained and they did not try to rush the sale, which is what in the end made me confident with my purchase. I was also surprised with the payment flexibility, and that assisted me with finding the right package to fit my budget as well as my needs. I do plan on doing business again with this dealership in the future and recommend it to anyone seeking a new dealership to call home.

"Bought a pre-owned Nissan Altima "

Went in to just look and left with a great deal on a pre- owned certified 2013 Nissan Altima fully loaded. Great no hassle environment. Very friendly knowledgable sales rep. Would highly recommend David Moran.

"WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE"

I went to this dealership just to look and test drive a few vehicles and left with a brand new car. Jorge P. was AMAZING! I'm a tough cookie and with all of my questions and moments of being "difficult," Jorge was still very professional, attentive and patient. He answered all of my inquiries and helped me understand some things that I didn't' know prior. Would definitely recommend this location and salesman to anyone seeking a vehicle. Very impressed on the overall staff's friendliness! :)

JORGE PAEZ

"Best Sales Experience!!!"

We bought two cars at the same time and our salesperson, David Moran, made the experience easy and enjoyable. We were assisted quickly and he was very knowledgeable. The manager was also very helpful and worked with us to complete the sale. We will be back again and will recommend Meadowlands Nissan and David Moran to all our friends and family.

"Best Sales Experience"

After this wonderful experience I know I will not go somewhere else to purchase a car. The ambience and the comfort I felt was great. I will make sure to spread the word. The whole experience was a pleasure. The sales agent Mr. Capellan was pleasant and very knowledgeable, I will come back to him anytime. I love my 2013 VERSA!

Eddie Singh