Mechanicsville Honda

College Park Honda

happy crv
2/03/2016

"Mr. Parks"

Mr. Parks was patient and thorough while demonstrating all the "bells and whistles" of my new CRV. I appreciated his help and would recommend him for further service.

Pilotman
12/16/2015

"one of the good guys"

one of the best dealers around. I would recommend anyone looking to buy a car to try these folks and Lindsay is the man to go to. I was looking for a car since 3 months & went through the usual car dealers BS and was expecting the same with these guys but was surprised on the straight forwardness without any sleazy tactics. I would once again say Lindsay is the go to person, he is very knowledgeable, friendly. for the first time, buying a car was easy & pleasant.

Lindsay Dietrich

carol 54
11/06/2015

"Great Experience"

I purchased a car on oct 31.My sales Representative was Clyde Parks.He was very helpful and professional.He went beyond the call duty.

Clyde Parks. Tim Ballard

feel cheated
7/21/2015

"I FEEL CHEATED, RIPPED OFF. DID NOT DO WHAT THEY PROMISED"

SECOND CAR I BOUGHT THERE. PICKED UP CAR WEDNESDAY 7/16/2015. BOUGHT THE CAR AS IS, MECHANICSVILLE HONDA SAID THEY WOULD INSTALL NEW TIRES AND DO WHAT WAS NECESSARY TO PASS INSTECTION. THE CAR HAS 3 DIFFERENT MAKE OF TIRES ON IT NOW! GOT IN THE CAR AND LEAVING THE PARKING LOT THE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT CAME ON. LEFT THE NEXT MORNING FOR A TRIP OUT OF STATE. AFTER AN HOUR ON ROUTE 95 THE RIGHT REAR TAILLIGHT FELL OFF. AND SHORTLY AFTER THE AIRBAG WARNING LIGHT CAME ON. I TOOK THE CAR BACK TO HONDA, THEY DID INSTALL A TAILLIGHT. I TOLD THEM THERE WAS A LOUD CLUNK IN BOTH THE RIGHT AND LEFT FRONT END SOUNDED LIKE THE BALL JOINTS ARE BAD, AND THAT I WANTED THEM TO CHECK THE ROTORS TO MAKE SHUE THEY HAD NOT BE RESURFACED MORE THAN WHAT IS RECOMENDED. THEY REFUSED TO CHECK ANY OF IT! SAID IT HAD ALREADY BEEN INSPECTED. BE CAREFUL! THEY CARE NOTHING ABOUT YOUR SAFETY! IF YOU BUY HERE MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS IN WRITING AND CHECK TO MAKE SURE THEY DO IT BEFORE YOU LEAVE THE DEALERSHIP

MING CHIN, HE IS A GOOD GUY, SHOULD CHANGE WHERE HE WORKS

Iris
7/12/2015

"Great Customer Service"

We just bough our 4th Honda. We have always had good luck them, but I wanted to try something else for a change, however, after dealing with several other dealerships we found that not only did they give us the best deal but our salesman, Clyde Parks, made everything so easy for us. I hope he is around for a long time because we will definitely go to him when we buy our next car.

MomsHelper
5/29/2015

"Excellent car buying experience"

I went to Mechanicsville Honda to help my mother choose a car. Clyde Parks helped us, and he gave us a great car buying experience. He was very helpful and understanding. He was also very patient! She bought a new Odyssey, and it's a great van! She got a nice deal on it, and a good trade-in amount. We would both recommend Mechanicsville Honda, and tell people to ask for Clyde.

Clyde Parks, Tim Ballard

Jake
4/20/2015

"Painless purchase. "

Friendly and professional service. My third purchase from this dealer. Have always been 100% satisfied with the experience. Clyde was prompt and thorough. Even though this purchase was for a used vehicle with no warranty I felt confident enough in this dealership to trust that I would receive a decent vehicle for it's price and age.

Karla with a K
4/11/2015

"Excellent experience"

Excellent salesmanship great customer service and an a amazing salesman, Mr Clyde Parks. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a car. Customer Ms K Stevenson

H Billups 24
3/31/2015

"true professionals in the car business"

I was very please with the professionalism that Clyde Parks showed me when I purchase my 2005 Honda accord he wasn't pushy he let me take my time to make my decision or what route I wanted to take in purchasing a car.I would in the near future refer all of my friends and family to Mechanicsville Honda and Clyde Parks .

bedfordf6504
6/14/2014

"Purchase of a brand new 2014 Honda Accord Sport"

I am so pleased by the customer service, cleanliness and friendliness of the salesperson Robert "RJ" Jackson. He was enthusiastic about selling me the "right fit" car. I told him up front what I was looking for and the price I could handle. He asked several questions in order to get the best car for my money. He stayed over to make sure I was happy with my selection and that the appropriate paperwork was completed. I came to Mechanicsville Honda around 3 pm and I didn't want to be rushed. I found a few cars that I wanted to test drive and RJ made everything smooth and easy. I wasn't pressured to buy a car that day but I am so glad I was. I told RJ I needed to "look good" in a car and I am still smiling a week later. I am so happy with the service that I received. RJ should be labeled "Salesperson of the Year". I will come back to Mechanicsville Honda for further purchases and my daughter will be purchasing her next vehicle from RJ at Mechanicsville Honda as well. She's a college student with an old Honda accord just like I have but eventually it will die like mine and she will need to purchase another car or truck. Thank you RJ for everything. I will recommend you to my family and friends.

Robdert "RJ" Jackson