Mechanicsville Honda

Good

Overall Rating 4

Mechanicsville Honda
Mechanicsville Honda Info

"Purchase of a brand new 2014 Honda Accord Sport"

I am so pleased by the customer service, cleanliness and friendliness of the salesperson Robert "RJ" Jackson. He was enthusiastic about selling me the "right fit" car. I told him up front what I was looking for and the price I could handle. He asked several questions in order to get the best car for my money. He stayed over to make sure I was happy with my selection and that the appropriate paperwork was completed. I came to Mechanicsville Honda around 3 pm and I didn't want to be rushed. I found a few cars that I wanted to test drive and RJ made everything smooth and easy. I wasn't pressured to buy a car that day but I am so glad I was. I told RJ I needed to "look good" in a car and I am still smiling a week later. I am so happy with the service that I received. RJ should be labeled "Salesperson of the Year". I will come back to Mechanicsville Honda for further purchases and my daughter will be purchasing her next vehicle from RJ at Mechanicsville Honda as well. She's a college student with an old Honda accord just like I have but eventually it will die like mine and she will need to purchase another car or truck. Thank you RJ for everything. I will recommend you to my family and friends.

Robdert "RJ" Jackson

"Bought a new Honda Pilot"

My name is Randy Berry, me and my wife just bought a 2014 Honda Pilot from Mechanicsville Honda and our Salesman was Ming Chin, not only was he a terrific guy but an unbelievable salesman. Me and my wife were very pleased with how fast the whole process went.He made us comfortable with the process and it was nice to not have to deal with a haggling.We told him what we were looking to do and he made it happen. We have bought a handful of cars from different dealers and no one has been more efficient at getting the deal done in a short amount of time. We will recommend Mechanicsville Honda and Ming Chin to all of our family and friends.

Ming chin

"Happy & Satisfied Customer"

Professional staff went out of the way to make sure that I was happy with my purchase.. Honda's are great cars will tell all my friends about ming great personality ...

Ming Chin

"I purchased a brand new 2013 honda accord sport in..."

I purchased a brand new 2013 honda accord sport in Spetember of 2013. The worse thing I could have done. I have had the car for 4 months and both of the right wheels knock when I hit a bump in the road, the interior on the passenger side door panel is coming apart and My Paperwork Has Incorrect mileage. I have been to the dealership 3 times and they have not done anything to fix any of the problems. When I showed the representative the paperwork that has 3254 miles when my car was suppose to be brand new he marked thru it and said it was a computer glitch. It is still a document that has my signature on it with the incorrect information. when I called to speak to the manager he hung up in my face. Then when I went back to the dealership to see if they could give me a deal on another car,the Car that was on the website was not the car that was in the parking lot and they refused to make that change In price difference. I drove a hour to get a car that was not even there and nothing was done about that either. It has been problem after problem. Since nothing has been done I have hired a lawyer because no one has fixed any of the problems or put effort to. I find that applying false information is a big deal with my paperwork and the information on their website.

Billy

"I used the USAA Zagg Pricing to find the price of my 2011..."

I used the USAA Zagg Pricing to find the price of my 2011 Honda Accord coupe. The closest and lowest price dealer was the Honda dealer in Fredericksburg. Due to past service issues at said dealership I refuse to give them any more business in sales or service. The only dealer that would match their price was Mechanicsville. The staff at Mechanicsville Honda was amazing to deal with. Christy Kubicki really took the time to make sure I was taken care of. The same can be said for Ming, and the rest of the staff that helped me. I would recommend anyone in the market for a new Honda to give Mechanicsville a try. I live over 50 miles away from the dealership, but feel the drive was well worth it. I saved the same amount of money as I would have in Fredericksburg, but the staff was much better to deal with.

Christy Kubicki, Ming Chin, Billy Woodruff, Marcus Lambert