Mechanicsville Toyota

Bayside Toyota

Diana1935
10/19/2014

"Good Experience"

It was a pleasure working with sales person, Don Berkeley. He was friendly, helpful and never pushed or applied any pressure. He knew what I wanted and did all he could to help me get it, without any of the BS I had gotten at some other dealerships in the past. I always felt he was honest and upfront. Would recommend Don and this dealership to anyone!

Don Berkeley Jay Ramsey

momichm
10/19/2014

"Great"

Great Sales Person, no pressure and was very great to do business with and I would recommend him to anyone I know. He was very patient with me during the process letting me think things over

Jamie Snead

relwilson6
10/13/2014

"Wonderful Experience"

The employees were very helpful and willing to work with me on price. They made every attempt to get me out of the dealership based on my timeline. I was out earlier than they had promised. If I am in the market for another Toyota, Mechanicsville will be the first and probably only dealership I visit.

bucnsty
10/08/2014

"Awesome! !!!"

Mr white and John were some of the most courteous people at any dealership I have ever been. They were excellent to work with and worked with my situation perfectly! !!!!! Would recommend this dealership to anyone looking fora truly superb car buying experience and very fast one at that!!!!!!!

David White

Michael_RVA
7/27/2014

"Great buying experience"

My vehicle buying experience w/ Dave was great- he was quick to get back to me before I came in, and while I was there he took the time to explain everything thoroughly w/ a no BS, no high-pressure sales approach. I really appreciated his honesty and his commitment to providing good customer service.

khallonquist
6/28/2014

"Excellent service in both your sales and service department."

I can't tell you how happy I was with your dealership's service. I originally found your dealership from carguru, where I contacted your sales department via the internet. Dave White responded very promptly and professionally to my inquiry. I live 2 hours north so I was apprehensive about coming down to look at the vehicle I was interested in. Fortunately for me Dave was very nice and honest with me regarding my questions about the vehicle, so I felt comfortable enough to drive a 4 hour round trip. Glad I did, Dave was great in person and the vehicle was just as described. I purchased it! Additionally after the sale Dave was able to find a part that the previous owner had (Center Seat $800) and contact me and give it to us. He had already sold the vehicle and didn't need to do that. I will refer my friends and family to this dealership. Thank you for a great experience.

ednab685
5/14/2014

"Great Experience!"

Dave White was very helpful in helping me to find the vehicle that met my daughter's financial needs. He was also very friendly, I will recommend anyone looking to purchase a vehicle to Dave White and Mechanicsville Toyota.

Tanique89
5/13/2014

"Dave is awesomeeee"

Dave is awesome !! Continue with the good work you do ! I will be referring everyone I know to mechanicsville Toyota. Customer service is a-1 !

Dave white

sabrina1194
4/30/2014

"Hands down BEST car purchase EVER"

Bought a used Mustang from them. I've purchased many new and used vehicles over the years, this has been my best experience EVER, almost too smooth. I have also driven the vehicle 1000 miles and it was used, not one problem everything is in awesome condition. Looked for over a month and every dealership/individual were out of there minds on price. Called on a saturday morning told them what I would pay for the vehicle, arrived they even gave me $500 off because tires were so so and I have 3 kids. Was in and out of the dealership (test drive, registration) in an hour. Even the waiting area (theater, kids room, snack bar) were amazing. My husband and I who are FORD loyal said "so this is how they treat people if you buy a Toyota huh".

Richard1940
4/30/2014

"Service"

Had a 10 am appointment for my first 5000 mile checkup, which included tire rotation. Arrived at 9:55 and was greeted by service advisor, James Beach. Went to waiting room and had a cup of coffee and talked briefly with my sales rep, Dave White. In less than a half hour, my Toyota Rav4 was ready. I was impressed. Thanks, Mechanicsville Toyota. See you on next service date.

James Beach (service), Dave White (sales)