Mechanicsville Toyota

McGeorge Toyota Scion

Haley Toyota of Richmond

josie
6/17/2016

"Superior Customer Service at Mechanicsville Toyota"

Jamie Snead has sold me 2 vehicles. He is outstanding when it comes to providing quality customer service. He is knowledgeable and cares about his customers. Best car salesman I've ever dealt with.

Jamie Snead

GKBarr
6/08/2016

"Great Dealership and people worth dealing with!"

Used online service through work and got calls from several dealerships. Dave white of Mechanicsville Toyota not only was great to deal with, he got us a great deal on the Highlander configured as we wanted it. Jay did our financing and he explained everything well.

joer
5/29/2016

"Best salesman i have met"

This guy was full of info and very helpful. he was there when he said he would be and handled all the details making everything easy

dave white

JWD23114
5/25/2016

"Outstanding Experience"

I must tell you that I had tried to purchase a 2016 Prius 4 from another dealer. I had to order it and when I was notified on May 6th the delivery date it would be July before it would come I started looking again. While it was not the color I ordered I found that Mechanicsville Toyota had just gotten in a WHITE Prius 4. I called and reached Zak Lewis a salesman and he told me it was still available. I when over that afternoon and they beat the deal I was getting from the other dealer and delivered the new car in three hours. That is three hours from time I arrived until I drove out with the new car. It was a wonderful experience and I could never say that about any experience in the past. I am grateful for the pleasant way I was approached and deal with, the "can do" spirit of the dealership and the spirit of meeting me where I needed to be price wise. It was not where I most wanted to be but it was not where they wanted to be. But the spirit is what was different. Pleasant and comfortable not hard, angry or pushy. GREAT PLACE and GREAT PEOPLE.

Zak Lewis

Lou333
2/20/2016

"Simply the best!"

Hello folks... I was looking for just basic transportation, and after coming across so many "thieves" in the car business, I landed at Mechanicsville Toyota. A testament to "seek and you shall find"... My salesman, Dave White, was really great! He listened to me and we found exactly what I wanted. A 2002 Toyota Camry. I had never owned a Toyota before, but the awesome reviews from hundreds of previous owners swayed me into the purchase. I love the car already. It has an awesome, smooth ride and it's really great on the gas. It has 157k miles, yet runs like new! Wow! John Grace, the finance manager, was awesome! He sold me the car way below the advertised price and BELOW market value (according to kelly's Blue Book)... and I did not even ask... amazing! My experience at this dealership far exceeded my expectations. The two people I deal with (Dave White (salesperson) and John Grace (finance manager)) were just awesome and I recommend you seek them out by name! If you're searching for the right car or any financing, I HIGHLY recommend this dealership. They will work with you in every way they can, and they'll treat you like family. Comparing to all the places I went to (total of 9 and 2 weeks worth of searching), my experience at Mechanicsville Toyota was simply AWESOME!

Dave White & John Grace

Sweetz
1/19/2016

"Awesome customer service"

Talk about a great group of people they really take your interest in to heart and listen to what you have to say. I was impressed from the minute I walked in the door. .

Dave White, John J Grace

MCole
10/08/2015

"Love My Car!"

I purchased a 2015 Toyota Corolla from this dealership. It is the smoothest ride! This is the fourth Toyota I have owned. I was unhappy with the last one since it was built during the period at Toyota when they had given up their high quality controls. So I was reluctant to purchase another Toyota. However, Mechanicsville Toyota convinced me I should try the "new Toyota" and the "new" quality controls. I did and I love my car! I believe now that Toyota is making every effort to restore their reputation as the leading car manufacturer. I was also pre-approved for financing by my bank and Mechanicsville Toyota and Toyota Finance got me a 2% cheaper rate. You will be in good hands at this dealership.

James (Sales) Scott (Finance)

toyotaguy
10/05/2015

"Exceptional new car purchase with Dave White and team."

I gave a 5 star rating because of the level of service given to me by Dave, Scott and others in the back room helping meet all my needs. I have never seen so much concern about pleasing the customer and ensuring that the customer has a great experience in purchasing a car. No pressure, and listen to what I was saying and doing all they could to meet my concerns. Also, I'm a big supporter of the service department as well and took that in consideration for purchasing my new Toyota at this dealership. Feel good about my purchase and look forward to enjoying my car. Thanks so much for all the help.

Dave White and Scott Moss

gveades
7/02/2015

"Pure Pleasure"

Mechanicsville Toyota is the most wonderful car dealership I have ever dealt with - and I have been to my fair share. The sales and service is exceptional. I can't imagine ever going anywhere else for my automotive needs. We were greeted by most everyone in the showroom and Dave White went out of his way to make our visit pleasurable. I bought a Prius C and the transaction was quick and painless. We were in with the old and out with the new without spending the day. I can't say enough about this dealership. And the service is exceptional. Regular maintenance is fast and done with excellence. Go visit them for your next new ride - you won't be disappointed.

Burkesb
6/25/2015

"Wonderful Experience "

My family had a great experience. We felt comfortable in asking all our questions and respected because they were answered honestly. You will definitely have repeat business from our family and we have already been recommending your dealership. Dave White made the car buying experience as painless as possible and we really appreciate how we were treated during the process.