Mechanicsville Toyota

Mechanicsville Toyota Info

Sweetz
1/19/2016

"Awesome customer service"

Talk about a great group of people they really take your interest in to heart and listen to what you have to say. I was impressed from the minute I walked in the door. .

Dave White, John J Grace

MCole
10/08/2015

"Love My Car!"

I purchased a 2015 Toyota Corolla from this dealership. It is the smoothest ride! This is the fourth Toyota I have owned. I was unhappy with the last one since it was built during the period at Toyota when they had given up their high quality controls. So I was reluctant to purchase another Toyota. However, Mechanicsville Toyota convinced me I should try the "new Toyota" and the "new" quality controls. I did and I love my car! I believe now that Toyota is making every effort to restore their reputation as the leading car manufacturer. I was also pre-approved for financing by my bank and Mechanicsville Toyota and Toyota Finance got me a 2% cheaper rate. You will be in good hands at this dealership.

James (Sales) Scott (Finance)

toyotaguy
10/05/2015

"Exceptional new car purchase with Dave White and team."

I gave a 5 star rating because of the level of service given to me by Dave, Scott and others in the back room helping meet all my needs. I have never seen so much concern about pleasing the customer and ensuring that the customer has a great experience in purchasing a car. No pressure, and listen to what I was saying and doing all they could to meet my concerns. Also, I'm a big supporter of the service department as well and took that in consideration for purchasing my new Toyota at this dealership. Feel good about my purchase and look forward to enjoying my car. Thanks so much for all the help.

Dave White and Scott Moss

gveades
7/02/2015

"Pure Pleasure"

Mechanicsville Toyota is the most wonderful car dealership I have ever dealt with - and I have been to my fair share. The sales and service is exceptional. I can't imagine ever going anywhere else for my automotive needs. We were greeted by most everyone in the showroom and Dave White went out of his way to make our visit pleasurable. I bought a Prius C and the transaction was quick and painless. We were in with the old and out with the new without spending the day. I can't say enough about this dealership. And the service is exceptional. Regular maintenance is fast and done with excellence. Go visit them for your next new ride - you won't be disappointed.

Dave White

Burkesb
6/25/2015

"Wonderful Experience "

My family had a great experience. We felt comfortable in asking all our questions and respected because they were answered honestly. You will definitely have repeat business from our family and we have already been recommending your dealership. Dave White made the car buying experience as painless as possible and we really appreciate how we were treated during the process.

Dave White

Sherrice211
6/19/2015

"Amazing "

My experience was amazing very good customer services . And to top it off it was a quick process can't beat that ... Thanks and when u go ask for Dave white he helped me.

Dave white

Bailey
5/14/2015

"My experience purchasing a new car"

The people are very pleasant and I like the customer service. I would recommend Mechanicsville Toyota to people. This was my second new car purchase.

Don Berkeley

Vickie venza
5/08/2015

"Kindness and Honesty!!"

We felt as if the employees ar Toyota had known us for years! They made us feel like we were at home. Everyonf speaks and everyone seems to care about what we wanted! I had heard many good things about Toyotal and now I know first had how wondeful it is! I will certainly pass my thoughts on to others.

Don Berkley and Don Weaver

Misty Fitzgrald
4/22/2015

"An enjoyable experience "

We worked with John grace and Dave white to purchase our 2015 Corolla and they were both amazing and worked very hard to get me the monthly payment and APR I wanted.

John grace and Dave white

williemae55
2/27/2015

""Great and exciting experience!""

Don was outstanding he know what he is doing, he also has good patience. I would recommend him. Don works with you to make it happen he answered all of my questions. Don is awesome! Thank you Don a job well done.

Don Berkeley