Mechanicsville Toyota

Bayside Toyota

ecleary
1/29/2015

"Great experience"

Don was a pleasure to work with and was extremely helpful. He answered any of my questions very quickly and was always available. I would definitely recommend him to friends or family.

Don Berkeley

Starr
1/28/2015

"Good Experience"

We had a great experience dealing with Mechanicsville Toyota. Don was wonderful to deal with and very friendly. Don found just what we were looking for, Thank You Don

Don,Dean,Jay

Kbrocko
1/26/2015

"Great experience!"

We had a great experience dealing with Mechanicsville toyota! Don Berkeley was a pleasure to deal with he was very knowledgeable. We look forward to dealing with him again in the future.

Don Berkeley

Diana1935
10/19/2014

"Good Experience"

It was a pleasure working with sales person, Don Berkeley. He was friendly, helpful and never pushed or applied any pressure. He knew what I wanted and did all he could to help me get it, without any of the BS I had gotten at some other dealerships in the past. I always felt he was honest and upfront. Would recommend Don and this dealership to anyone!

Don Berkeley Jay Ramsey

momichm
10/19/2014

"Great"

Great Sales Person, no pressure and was very great to do business with and I would recommend him to anyone I know. He was very patient with me during the process letting me think things over

Jamie Snead

relwilson6
10/13/2014

"Wonderful Experience"

The employees were very helpful and willing to work with me on price. They made every attempt to get me out of the dealership based on my timeline. I was out earlier than they had promised. If I am in the market for another Toyota, Mechanicsville will be the first and probably only dealership I visit.

bucnsty
10/08/2014

"Awesome! !!!"

Mr white and John were some of the most courteous people at any dealership I have ever been. They were excellent to work with and worked with my situation perfectly! !!!!! Would recommend this dealership to anyone looking fora truly superb car buying experience and very fast one at that!!!!!!!

David White

Michael_RVA
7/27/2014

"Great buying experience"

My vehicle buying experience w/ Dave was great- he was quick to get back to me before I came in, and while I was there he took the time to explain everything thoroughly w/ a no BS, no high-pressure sales approach. I really appreciated his honesty and his commitment to providing good customer service.

khallonquist
6/28/2014

"Excellent service in both your sales and service department."

I can't tell you how happy I was with your dealership's service. I originally found your dealership from carguru, where I contacted your sales department via the internet. Dave White responded very promptly and professionally to my inquiry. I live 2 hours north so I was apprehensive about coming down to look at the vehicle I was interested in. Fortunately for me Dave was very nice and honest with me regarding my questions about the vehicle, so I felt comfortable enough to drive a 4 hour round trip. Glad I did, Dave was great in person and the vehicle was just as described. I purchased it! Additionally after the sale Dave was able to find a part that the previous owner had (Center Seat $800) and contact me and give it to us. He had already sold the vehicle and didn't need to do that. I will refer my friends and family to this dealership. Thank you for a great experience.

ednab685
5/14/2014

"Great Experience!"

Dave White was very helpful in helping me to find the vehicle that met my daughter's financial needs. He was also very friendly, I will recommend anyone looking to purchase a vehicle to Dave White and Mechanicsville Toyota.