Medway Imports

Foley Motorsports

Harbro Sales & Service Inc

Abbysinian
10/09/2015

"Buy your next car from Medway Imports!"

Medway Imports I had been looking for a nice used Mercedes E350 wagon for months with little success. I came across two wagons on Cars.com that had just come in at Medway Imports. I called and spoke to Dan, who was very professional, knowledgable, friendly and helpful, and it was obvious that he was very different than most salesman I had previously dealt with. When my wife and I arrived, Dan was tied up, but Barry stepped right in to help us while Dan finished up with his previous customer. Barry was equally pleasant and professional, and eager to help us and answer our questions. I found both Dan and Barry to be exceptionally candid about their cars and how they do business. The atmosphere there was very friendly and light-hearted, with absolutely no sales tactics or pressure applied at any time. I had some concerns about the car I was buying because it had been in an accident. They arranged to have the car put on a laser frame machine to insure the car was within specs, which made me feel comfortable with purchasing it. In short, they listened to my concerns, and went out of their way to address them. The entire car buying experience was an absolute pleasure, and unlike any other I have had. Service after the sale was no different, as Dan and Barry very fairly addressed an issue I had with an important missing item from the car. I absolutely love the car I bought, and it was an exceptional value. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another car from Medway Imports, and would highly recommend them to my friends, relatives or anyone looking to buy a great used car. Medway Imports is truly a "class act". Tom W. Milford, NH

Dan Giguere and Barry Roth

Nana
9/18/2015

"Stress and Pressure free"

Barry and Dan were absolutly wonderful! This was my first time purchasing a car and they made sure I was well informed about the entire process. I was nervous but they calmed me down with their light hearted, pressure free salesmenship. Barry took the time to show me all of the features before I drove off and told me to call if I needed any future assistance. I loved it over there and I love my new car!

Barry and Dan

dave7245
8/26/2015

"Great car buying experience"

I just purchased a Mercedes E350 from Barry at Medway Imports. The price was fair and I love the car. They got financing for me even though my credit is a little shaky. It was a great experience overall and I love the vehicle. I would highly recommend them

MsBet
7/17/2015

"SUPERB "

The easiest auto purchase I have ever had. They treat you like family and take care of you. Very friendly atmosphere. I would highly recommend Medway Imports . The entire staff is a delight to deal with. They treat you right!!!

Dan and Barry

kandj
4/14/2015

"EXCELLANT experience"

The nicest no pressure experience we have ever had in all our years of big dealerships. Barry was extremely professional and curtious and made everything so simple and easy. We highly recommend medwayimports to everyone.

marcon62
3/20/2015

"No pressure and plenty of knowledge"

I purchased a 2012 MB C300 from Medway Imports this year. I had visited many dealerships but purchased from Barry because of the quality of inventory, the "no-pressure" approach and the competitive pricing. I had a 2008 C300 trade-in and was impressed with the knowledge that he and his mechanics had of the product. Barry sells clean cars and stands behind his products and service. I highly recommend visiting his shop should you want to learn about the ownership experience of these excellent German cars or purchase/service of a vehicle.

Doug77
2/26/2015

"Great experience "

I would have given 6 stars if I could. Staff is very friendly and professional. They also have quite the inventory. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a car. Very happy with my whole car buying experience.

Richard A Karwic
1/30/2015

"No pressure car buying"

My recent purchase of a 2012 Mercedes from Barry was as simple and easy as a car buying experience could be. Barry was friendly, professional, and helpful. After my test drive and answering our questions, he also showed me some other similar cars on the lot, but there was no push toward them. He let us take our time "thinking and talking things thru". No pressure to "close" the deal. No special "today only" promotion deadline. No gimmicks. No nonsense. Just us and Barry discussing the merits of the purchase. I drove 190 miles (round trip) to meet Barry and find this car, and would not hesitate to do that again the next time I need to purchase a vehicle from Medway Imports.

FrankT
1/12/2015

"Best place to buy a clean used car"

Why pay more and lose your mind dealing with car salesman, just visit Medway Imports and talk to Barry if you are looking for a clean used car. I just purchased a 2013 E350 with very low mileage and super clean. My experience was the best I ever had purchasing a car, no pressure no games. I stopped in, found the car I was looking for a 2013 E350 with less than 10,000 miles, the car looked great I spoke to Barry, he asked me if I liked the car and if I would like to take it for a drive, and I did. I returned and Barry asked me if I wanted to take the car home that day. Well I did… The car prices are posted for everyone to see on the web and on the car windows, cars are listed fairly and priced to sell, do a web search for the same car in your area and you will find the same type of car listed for 3K or 4K more, yes you can probably bring the price down after you go crazy and spend hours negotiating with some salesperson that need to get managers approval every time you make an offer, well it’s your money and your time you can do whatever you want… but if you want to save time and a nerves breakdown just see Barry at Medway Imports and purchase a car from someone that will respect you and make the purchase of your new car as easy as possible. I recommend Medway Imports to anyone looking for a clean used car save money and time and enjoy driving your new car… Thanks Barry for being a gentleman will see you soon during my maintenance service visit… Frank T.

golfer
1/08/2015

"Repairing a BMW"

I have taken ALL my cars to dealers for all the work. While parking, I damaged the rear bumper of my BMW 328i. The first thing I did was to look up "BMW Body Shops" - Medway Imports was the first that came up. That was a surprise - I had passed the dealership for the past 15 years - never stepped in and here it was in my backyard. I took the car in and met Barry Roth - the owner. My first impression was that he was a "gentleman" - courteous, professional, easy to talk to - qualities I normally do not associate with anything to do with cars. Barry looked at the damage and told me that if it was his car - he would REPAIR the bumper - not replace it ! I took him for his word - he charged very reasonably and the bumper came back good as new ! I have been very impressed by Barry - to the extent that Medway Imports will probably be getting the first look on my next car buying purchase.