Medway Imports

Harbro Sales & Service Inc

MsBet
7/17/2015

"SUPERB "

The easiest auto purchase I have ever had. They treat you like family and take care of you. Very friendly atmosphere. I would highly recommend Medway Imports . The entire staff is a delight to deal with. They treat you right!!!

Dan and Barry

kandj
4/14/2015

"EXCELLANT experience"

The nicest no pressure experience we have ever had in all our years of big dealerships. Barry was extremely professional and curtious and made everything so simple and easy. We highly recommend medwayimports to everyone.

marcon62
3/20/2015

"No pressure and plenty of knowledge"

I purchased a 2012 MB C300 from Medway Imports this year. I had visited many dealerships but purchased from Barry because of the quality of inventory, the "no-pressure" approach and the competitive pricing. I had a 2008 C300 trade-in and was impressed with the knowledge that he and his mechanics had of the product. Barry sells clean cars and stands behind his products and service. I highly recommend visiting his shop should you want to learn about the ownership experience of these excellent German cars or purchase/service of a vehicle.

Doug77
2/26/2015

"Great experience "

I would have given 6 stars if I could. Staff is very friendly and professional. They also have quite the inventory. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a car. Very happy with my whole car buying experience.

Richard A Karwic
1/30/2015

"No pressure car buying"

My recent purchase of a 2012 Mercedes from Barry was as simple and easy as a car buying experience could be. Barry was friendly, professional, and helpful. After my test drive and answering our questions, he also showed me some other similar cars on the lot, but there was no push toward them. He let us take our time "thinking and talking things thru". No pressure to "close" the deal. No special "today only" promotion deadline. No gimmicks. No nonsense. Just us and Barry discussing the merits of the purchase. I drove 190 miles (round trip) to meet Barry and find this car, and would not hesitate to do that again the next time I need to purchase a vehicle from Medway Imports.

FrankT
1/12/2015

"Best place to buy a clean used car"

Why pay more and lose your mind dealing with car salesman, just visit Medway Imports and talk to Barry if you are looking for a clean used car. I just purchased a 2013 E350 with very low mileage and super clean. My experience was the best I ever had purchasing a car, no pressure no games. I stopped in, found the car I was looking for a 2013 E350 with less than 10,000 miles, the car looked great I spoke to Barry, he asked me if I liked the car and if I would like to take it for a drive, and I did. I returned and Barry asked me if I wanted to take the car home that day. Well I did… The car prices are posted for everyone to see on the web and on the car windows, cars are listed fairly and priced to sell, do a web search for the same car in your area and you will find the same type of car listed for 3K or 4K more, yes you can probably bring the price down after you go crazy and spend hours negotiating with some salesperson that need to get managers approval every time you make an offer, well it’s your money and your time you can do whatever you want… but if you want to save time and a nerves breakdown just see Barry at Medway Imports and purchase a car from someone that will respect you and make the purchase of your new car as easy as possible. I recommend Medway Imports to anyone looking for a clean used car save money and time and enjoy driving your new car… Thanks Barry for being a gentleman will see you soon during my maintenance service visit… Frank T.

golfer
1/08/2015

"Repairing a BMW"

I have taken ALL my cars to dealers for all the work. While parking, I damaged the rear bumper of my BMW 328i. The first thing I did was to look up "BMW Body Shops" - Medway Imports was the first that came up. That was a surprise - I had passed the dealership for the past 15 years - never stepped in and here it was in my backyard. I took the car in and met Barry Roth - the owner. My first impression was that he was a "gentleman" - courteous, professional, easy to talk to - qualities I normally do not associate with anything to do with cars. Barry looked at the damage and told me that if it was his car - he would REPAIR the bumper - not replace it ! I took him for his word - he charged very reasonably and the bumper came back good as new ! I have been very impressed by Barry - to the extent that Medway Imports will probably be getting the first look on my next car buying purchase.

JPowers
1/06/2015

"Car Sale with out the car sales pains"

We spent two days looking at cars and being treated with little respect for our time or intellect until we came across Barry. What a relief! A car priced at a reasonable cost, a man with integrity and respect and a painless car purchase. He was the salesman, the sales manager, the finance guy and the finance manager, another huge relief. We are so pleased we certainly will return when we are looking to purchase again and would be happy to recommend Medway Imports! Thanks Barry! Jill and Chris Powers

pd5775
10/11/2014

"A pleaure to deal with"

I recently acquired a 2011 E350 Bluetec from Barry. I would like to state that Barry is a an exceptional business man. His follow-up activity with the insurance agent and lender was way beyond anyone I've ever dealt with. His attention to the process and ability to "keep things moving' ensured the vehicle would be available on the day we agreed upon. Barry's previous experience in the industry has taught him exactly what not to do! My experience at Medway Imports was one of honesty, integrity, and professionalism. I would not hesitate to refer anyone to Medway Imports as I have great confidence that any encounter with Barry and his staff will be a wonderful experience!

EmmyJW
7/31/2014

"Recent purchase of 2012 Mercedes Benz (Today)"

I would recommend anyone that is in the market for a great import, Barry is the guy to see! I did quite a bit of research online before making a decision to upgrade from a 2007 BMW to a gorgeously clean immaculate 2012 Mercedes Benz. Do yourself a big favor and SKIP the giant dealerships! You know who they are. You will not even even come close to the prices that you find at Medway Imports while feeling confident in your purchase. Barry knows his stuff and makes the entire process seamless! No stress, no hassle... He is a very patient man! (Inside joke) P.S. I have never taken the time to write a review on anything before but felt I must here. HIGHLY RECOMMEND Medway Imports.

Barry Roth (owner)