Melloy Nissan

7707 Lomas Boulevard Northeast,
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87110
Melloy Nissan Info
About Melloy Nissan

Melloy Nissan is Albuquerque's only family owned Nissan Dealership. We have been serving the Albuquerque and surrounding areas for 50 years. We carry the largest inventory of new and pre-owned Nissans in the entire state and we are a "Business Certified" dealer for Nissan's full line of Light Commercial Vehicles. Our Parts and Service departments are open 6 days a week to provide you with the highest levels of customer service. Protect your investment in your Nissan with genuine Nissan Parts and Service.

About Melloy Nissan Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Jon Ozdoba
8/26/2016

"Best Experience I ever had!"

I bought my Juke here and it was the best car buying experience I ever had. They gave me a great deal and were very easy to work with. I was in and out in less than 90 minutes!

bill54
8/22/2016

"Poor customer service"

Sales person had no concern in helping someone with a vehicle, only concerned about doing a credit app, and eager to say couldn't help

Marcos

September 26, 2016

Bill, I am sorry that we were unable to help you get a vehicle. We try very hard to get all of our customers approved through one of our many lending sources. Unfortunately, not all of our customers will qualify for an automobile loan and a thorough application is needed to determine if a customer qualifies for a loan and if he does, what type of vehicle he can purchase.

Kara
7/20/2016

"Boo on you Melloy Nissan"

I took my friend to look at cars after viewing a sales ad on their website for something she could afford, which turned out to be false advertisement. The sales people were nice at the beginning, by opening doors and talking nice, but they kept trying to sell my friend a car which was 3x the mount she wanted to pay. She told them no several times due to their monthly payments being ways to high. One of the sales guys became irritated at me for asking questions to help her out and started talking snotty to me with a condescending tone. The other sales guys was okay until the end when we said no for the last time and he gave me a dirty look and walked away. No more opening the doors for us and walking us to the car. It wasn't our fault that you wasted our time with your false advertising to get us in their. I was a customer of theirs and that is why I took my friend there, but I will definitely not be doing business with them again. At the beginning I even told the sales guys that I would be back to see about getting my husband a small car for his business, well that's not going to happen anymore. What a dummy, acting rude because you didn't get your way. That's the way to show maturity and to keep customers.

Joe and other can't remember his name

July 21, 2016

Unfortunately we, as a dealer, don't control all of the factors that control a customers final payment. Many factors come into play on each and every deal such as income, time on job, time at residence and the applicants credit history. After looking at these factors and the vehicle being purchased the lender will assign a rate and maximum term for that customer. Most times we are able to structure a deal that satisfies all the parties to a transaction, but occasionally we have no way to accommodate a customers desired payment. We are very sorry that this was the case with your friend.

Healdtx
7/20/2016

"Transmission repair"

Thank you Jeff Benson and crew! My transmission went out and they worked hard to get it replaced under extended warranty. Since I was visiting there was a "time" factor. Jeff took as much interest in my needs as he did about the repair. I live in Texas but will go to Malloy when I decide to buy another car! Thanks Guys. A+ R Heald

Jeff Benson

rsls00
7/11/2016

"Unprofessional"

My daughter is in the market to buy a new car. We went and test drove a car from Toyota and Mazda. When we got to Melloy Nissan and told the sales person we just wanted to test drive a maxima. He found out we are not buying till September or November he could not give us the time of day. BAD EXPERIENCE.... I should have learned my lesson. Back in 2013 I wanted an Altima but ended with a fusion from Rich Ford because the salesperson with Melloy was rude. My wife drives a nissan Roque, nice car - we bought it from reliable nissan because again the sales person who waited on us from Melloy was very pushy. I recommend Nissan cars but beware of business practices from Melloy Nissan .

Can't remember the name

July 21, 2016

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We strive to make sure that all of our guest are treated well when they visit our store. Unfortunately, it sounds like that was not the case here. We will redouble our efforts to train our associates in all aspects of customer service.

Albuquerque car girl
6/25/2016

"Sales manager RUDE sales associate amazing"

I will never go back to Melloy Nissan, this is the second time that I was disrespected by a Sales Manager. When a customer can't afford a high payment don't start attacking them and making very rude comments about the money!! Cannon Bravo, was a very good Sales Rep, but I will not by a car from Melloy Nissan.

Cannon Bravo

hate these people
4/09/2016

"worst customer service "

Worst customer service by the general manger Benson and associate Brian Dau. They were rude, Unprofessional and disrespectful. I would and will never recommend this dealership.

Brian Dau and Roy Benson

Mariah15
12/08/2015

"Amazing "

My experience was wonderful. I told the salesman (Sal Chavez) what I needed and he did everything in his power to help me out I highly recommend asking for him!

Salvador Chavez

Sunny 524
12/03/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

Actually had a scheduled appointment for an Oil change on myNissan versa 2012 and was to early( I have to mention I always receive excellen service all around) So while waiting was taking time to checkout the cars on the lot...and was approached by Mike Perez Sales Consultant .. He let me test drive one of the Nissan Note... And it was nice to handle etc ... He offered to check if I qualified for financing.... So needles to say the transactions/ paperwork/financing everything went smooth and highly professional. Exceptional Customer Service rendered by Ken Engle Financial and Mike Perez Sales Consultant , only recommendable to others!

Mike Perez Sales Consultant

Hmax513
11/22/2015

"Great customer service. "

Great customer service and friendliness. I didn't get that dealership rush that most dealerships have as in all sales people didn't rush me.

Christian and Toby.