Melloy Nissan

7707 Lomas Boulevard Northeast,
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87110
Melloy Nissan Info
About Melloy Nissan

Melloy Nissan is Albuquerque's only family owned Nissan Dealership. We have been serving the Albuquerque and surrounding areas for 50 years. We carry the largest inventory of new and pre-owned Nissans in the entire state and we are a "Business Certified" dealer for Nissan's full line of Light Commercial Vehicles. Our Parts and Service departments are open 6 days a week to provide you with the highest levels of customer service. Protect your investment in your Nissan with genuine Nissan Parts and Service.

About Melloy Nissan Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

ave1
11/26/2014

"Stay away from Melloy Nissan"

Don't trust them. The car is great, the dealer is a crook. Any other dealer is better and more honest. Any. I have purchased 5 new Nissans in 10 years, love the car (s) Nissan builds but, this is my first purchase from Melloy Nissan. And , my last!!!! They lie and rob from the buyer at every opportunity and, at every turn. Even stooping so low as to replace the new tires on my new Nissan with used tires on my new Nissan Pathfinder. I did not ever expect that. Who would? As a car dealer, their goal is not only to sale you a car but, to steal and rob from you adding any hidden cost and making extra money by unscrupulous overcharges and pricing "mistakes"! They can and they will do whatever is necessary to rip off the buyer. Simply selling the car is not enough for them. I waited over a year for my refund for their a $ 1,000.00 "mistake"! They sold me a part which never existed and so much more. STAY AWAY from MELLOW NISSAN! Stay away from MELLOY Nissan! But the car from someone else, anyone else.

patricia.thieme.524
9/02/2014

"Very Happy"

We purchased our used Murano at the big Tent sale in Albuquerque, a couple of weeks ago. The vehicle was pretty dirty due to rain, when we got home and washed the vehicle, we found a couple of dings on passenger side door and drivers door. Then the front bumper had a ding, I truly thought nothing would get fixed, but I was wrong. Our sale representative, Lahny Porter and his Manager, took care of those dings for us. I want to thank them for their customer service. Their "paint touch-up guy" does excellent work!!!

Lahny Porter

3series2013
4/30/2014

"Excellent Service "

I came in one afternoon and was just browsing around and was helped by Mr. J. Tabares. He was very helpful, knowledgable and very friendly. I would recommend this dealership to anyone for having employees like him. I was very satisfied with my visit. I would be going back when I decide what I want.

Jason Tabares

jesusrx8

"amazing "

m very happy I bought a car from these guys there awesome they both help me out with a vehicle my car broke down and I was with my wife and 3 month old baby and Dante was awesome he help me out if it was for him I really dont know where I would be give 5 stars more if possible telling everyone to go now seriously go!!!! Awesome people thanks melloy Nissan for my car and helping me when in need thanks.

dante guzman

vkornemann

"Nissan visit"

I went to Melloy Nissan. Bob Lee showed me around and talked to me about different vehicle options available. Bob Lee was very knowledgeable Great customer service!

Bob Lee

brianjmckeever

"Great Service "

Great service! Jimmy was a great salesman and had a no pressure approach. This was the second car I bought from Melloy in 3 months. Go in and ask for JIMMY!

Jimmy

linsky
4/19/2014

"My experience on buying my new car."

I purchased a new Vehicle At Mellow Nissan In Albuquerque. Great service my second Nissan to buy love this dealership. Jimmy Winslow handled my sales very friendly, helpful, polite. Answered all our questions. Enjoyed working with him. I would do business with him again. Everybody at this dealership is friendly and helpful, even in the service department, they take very good care of me. My service man is Brian he is very friendly and helpful also. I always get great service.

Jimmy Wilson

ecornejo1
4/04/2014

"fantastic experience"

everything about my car buying experience was exceptional. I love my new car. I highly recommend Melloy Nissan for your car purchase.I will go back when I am ready for another new car. thanks Nissan

Clinton and June Lee

emanon505
3/02/2014

"I bought a new Xterra in January 2014 I had bought one in..."

I bought a new Xterra in January 2014 I had bought one in 2008 & had a great experience. This time was different. Started out great and ended in disaster. Please be aware that the survey you fill out is not anonymous. The sales person knows who you are and will call you on it if you give him a bad review. He/she will call you at work and badger and embarrass you in front of your coworkers. DO NOT leave anything in your old car because you will NOT GET IT BACK! It is stolen, lost or in a bin that no one can get to because there aren't any employees there at that time. Interesting...I was told that I would get a check for the approximately $300 (my bad) worth of stuff left behind. it's been about 8 weeks and now I can't even get a phone call back. when I called to file a complaint with Nissan I ended up talking to some people in the Philippines. I couldn't understand a word they were saying. I had to keep calling until I finally could somewhat understand the person on the phone. the customer service SUCKS! I was very surprised. I thought they were better than this. I was wrong!

Ronnie

ave1
2/23/2014

"In a situation such as this, does one call the..."

In a situation such as this, does one call the authorities, hire an attorney or call channel 4 news team? I was forced to call the local Nissan Factory Representative to find resolution. Based on a year of history with Melloy, I assume the handicapped must be seen as “their” easy target and, I can’t believe that such an established Albuquerque Business could pull off this exploit and get away with it. After the purchase of my 2013 Pathfinder, I’ve been forced to pay $ 1000.00 (+ interest) for an error in accounting/communications creating a short sale (I had to pay off), Melloy will not address. And worse, at time of purchase the sales staff actually found a picture of a part, showed it to me as Authentic Nissan Pathfinder equipment appropriate for the handicapped and then, assigned a value to that part and, added it to my bill. They charged me $ 899.00 for a part which never existed. The “fib” continued throughout the year, Melloy staff regularly telling me the part was on backorder but, when I made my 8th phone call in twelve (12) months, I was told my parts arrived. But, at time of install, they all seemed as devious as they in reality readied to install a cheap imitation. Attempts to Sooth me and the situation with offers of discounted Nissan parts and select loaners yet, I could buy the parts pennies cheaper, elsewhere. There is only constant and continual deceit. Patrons watch your monies closely with these guys. Presently, I have no step rails; Melloy holds the interest (one year’s worth) and does not offer to refund the proper amount due me and, will not even acknowledge their deceit and, all the GM could say was, “do I have proof”? Seeking resolution, I was not allowed a dialogue with Melloy’s actual ownership, whoever that is. The Nissan Factory Representative stepped up and helped get my refund. Melloy only knew how to lie to me. But then handicapped, I am an easy target for them. I’m more embarrassed than damaged that I trusted this dealer but, who would suspect this deceitful behavior from a high profile and visible Albuquerque business? My last 4 Nissans were purchased elsewhere where there have never been any problems. Trading at Melloy is akin to doing business with a company where “anything is fair, ethics are not part of their business dynamic and ultimately, when doing business with them, anything goes”! Buyer, Beware! Beware! Beware!

Melloy-Nissan