Melloy Nissan

7707 Lomas Boulevard Northeast,
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87110
Melloy Nissan Info
About Melloy Nissan

Melloy Nissan is Albuquerque's only family owned Nissan Dealership. We have been serving the Albuquerque and surrounding areas for 50 years. We carry the largest inventory of new and pre-owned Nissans in the entire state and we are a "Business Certified" dealer for Nissan's full line of Light Commercial Vehicles. Our Parts and Service departments are open 6 days a week to provide you with the highest levels of customer service. Protect your investment in your Nissan with genuine Nissan Parts and Service.

About Melloy Nissan Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

AV8ORNM
4/20/2015

"Over the top Sales Service and Post-Sales Support "

I am one of the most complex customers out there and Eric was amazing at handling all of my questions and he worked 100% for me assisting me in finding the data that I needed. His post service follow up was beyond expected as he helped me with some complications cancelling my service contract with my trade in. He also assisted me in scheduling other service visits. He is your go to person above none. I’d buy my next car from him tomorrow if I was ready. I appreciate his amazing customer service and his professionalism – he goes well above the call of duty to help you as a customer. I’m thankful they have him on staff. Also, I appreciated Tobby excellent support through the finance process.

Toby Konno

NJ
2/24/2015

"this is a good old boys business"

I bought a used Nissan in 2014 and later found the problem I was having with the vehicle related to a part not suited for the car I bought. The part was good, just did not work in this car. I provided all documentation to the Melloy supervisors Al and Matt, and asked only for the cost of the part. Wrong item, they should know what parts work in which Nissans, right....No. I followed through with them several time, and their promised phone call never came. You should be aware of this poor quality of service if you are thinking of buying a vehicle here. I was ignored repeatedly. never got a response. I wont buy another car here because the follow up service is below par.

Al Knipe and Matt

Melloy Nissan responded to this review

February 25, 2015

NJ, My name is Mike Lee and I am the E-Commerce Director at Melloy Nissan. From the information you provided us I cannot locate your records. If you would please contact me directly at 505/262-6638 and provide me with some basic information I would be happy to look into the situation you described and see if I can resolve it for you. Thanks, Mike Lee

ave1
11/26/2014

"Stay away from Melloy Nissan"

Don't trust them. The car is great, the dealer is a crook. Any other dealer is better and more honest. Any. I have purchased 5 new Nissans in 10 years, love the car (s) Nissan builds but, this is my first purchase from Melloy Nissan. And , my last!!!! They lie and rob from the buyer at every opportunity and, at every turn. Even stooping so low as to replace the new tires on my new Nissan with used tires on my new Nissan Pathfinder. I did not ever expect that. Who would? As a car dealer, their goal is not only to sale you a car but, to steal and rob from you adding any hidden cost and making extra money by unscrupulous overcharges and pricing "mistakes"! They can and they will do whatever is necessary to rip off the buyer. Simply selling the car is not enough for them. I waited over a year for my refund for their a $ 1,000.00 "mistake"! They sold me a part which never existed and so much more. STAY AWAY from MELLOW NISSAN! Stay away from MELLOY Nissan! But the car from someone else, anyone else.

patricia.thieme.524
9/02/2014

"Very Happy"

We purchased our used Murano at the big Tent sale in Albuquerque, a couple of weeks ago. The vehicle was pretty dirty due to rain, when we got home and washed the vehicle, we found a couple of dings on passenger side door and drivers door. Then the front bumper had a ding, I truly thought nothing would get fixed, but I was wrong. Our sale representative, Lahny Porter and his Manager, took care of those dings for us. I want to thank them for their customer service. Their "paint touch-up guy" does excellent work!!!

Lahny Porter

3series2013
4/30/2014

"Excellent Service "

I came in one afternoon and was just browsing around and was helped by Mr. J. Tabares. He was very helpful, knowledgable and very friendly. I would recommend this dealership to anyone for having employees like him. I was very satisfied with my visit. I would be going back when I decide what I want.

Jason Tabares

jesusrx8

"amazing "

m very happy I bought a car from these guys there awesome they both help me out with a vehicle my car broke down and I was with my wife and 3 month old baby and Dante was awesome he help me out if it was for him I really dont know where I would be give 5 stars more if possible telling everyone to go now seriously go!!!! Awesome people thanks melloy Nissan for my car and helping me when in need thanks.

dante guzman

vkornemann

"Nissan visit"

I went to Melloy Nissan. Bob Lee showed me around and talked to me about different vehicle options available. Bob Lee was very knowledgeable Great customer service!

Bob Lee

brianjmckeever

"Great Service "

Great service! Jimmy was a great salesman and had a no pressure approach. This was the second car I bought from Melloy in 3 months. Go in and ask for JIMMY!

Jimmy

linsky
4/19/2014

"My experience on buying my new car."

I purchased a new Vehicle At Mellow Nissan In Albuquerque. Great service my second Nissan to buy love this dealership. Jimmy Winslow handled my sales very friendly, helpful, polite. Answered all our questions. Enjoyed working with him. I would do business with him again. Everybody at this dealership is friendly and helpful, even in the service department, they take very good care of me. My service man is Brian he is very friendly and helpful also. I always get great service.

Jimmy Wilson

ecornejo1
4/04/2014

"fantastic experience"

everything about my car buying experience was exceptional. I love my new car. I highly recommend Melloy Nissan for your car purchase.I will go back when I am ready for another new car. thanks Nissan

Clinton and June Lee