Melloy Nissan

Mike Lee, Internet & Fleet Sales , Melloy Nissan

Mike Lee

Internet & Fleet Sales

September 04, 2017

"high pressure four square same old song and dance"

- pigfeet

From the moment you arrive, you will be bombarded with a sales person, then the game begins...making you feel like they are doing something for you, the four square dance, the chump sales team. I know that this dealership offers bonuses for online ratings (like so many). There is also a nice bait ans switch..online they will offer you the deal of a lifetime, but when you show up, your credit will magically be 10 points under for that program. I am tired of this way of buying a new or used car.

December 13, 2016

"The most loyal I've been to any car dealership"

- cayennered

I've never been a person who cared which dealership I went to. That's until I started taking my 2013 Nissan Juke to be serviced at Melloy Nissan. I quickly noticed how "switched on" this dealership is. Swift. Friendly. Responsive to customer feedback. When I decided to trade in my 2013 Juke for the 2016 edition, I went straight to Melloy. I knew I wanted to deal with Susan Miller because she's super friendly and fun, as well as being a very good listener. I went straight up to her without messing around and things started pumping. She made my desired deal happen fast. There were no hitches and I'm totally thrilled with my purchase. I will continue to have my Juke serviced at Melloy (I ask for David Engles every time). I trust Nissan and I trust Melloy Nissan. I got to meet one of owners and I was warmed by how humble he is, and how attentive he was to everything I said. He emanated the vibe that every customer is important and practically gets absorbed into the family. Great example of how to create an enduring business.

Susan Miller, Ken Engle, David Engles

October 28, 2016

"Avoid Melloy Nissan Service Center"

- disappointedMelloyCustomer

All in all, AVOID MELLOY NISSAN SERVICE CENTER. I brought in my undamaged NVP for an oil change and weather stripping issues. Short version - 2 accidents in one week caused by 2 certified NVP technician who are suppose to be subject matter experts. Once you buy your vehicle, don't take it here unless you want unprofessional and negligent care of your vehicle. I was told they have an honesty policy so they told me that my vehicle was in an accident otherwise I would not have been the wiser! Wow, the honesty policy should have been to ensure that if the employee is not capable to drive my NVP, don't let them drive... we could have avoided this headache. Now in 5 years time, I have to worry about rust issues depending on the skills of the Melloy Nissan Body Shop. I had to deal with Mike Anderson, Service Manager (the fall guy) but he wasn't helpful, his words were more of a coup-out. Then I had to deal with Dan Melloy, Service Manager, he wasn't helpful either. Finally, I had to initiate the conversation with Roy Benson, General Manager, he isn't professional or sympathetic to the fact that his employees caused my NVP to be in 2 accidents in 1 week.

Roy Benson