Read Reviews Melloy Nissan

Thomas HinmanSales Consutant1 Lifetime Review

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Melloy Nissan

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Melloy Nissan has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

Our Location

3series2013
4/30/2014 11:59:21 AM

Jason Tabares

My Review Of Melloy Nissan:

I came in one afternoon and was just browsing around and was helped by Mr. J. Tabares. He was very helpful, knowledgable and very friendly. I would recommend this dealership to anyone for having employees like him. I was very satisfied with my visit. I would be going back when I decide what I want.

"amazing"

jesusrx8
4/26/2014 7:01:28 PM

dante guzman

My Review Of Melloy Nissan:

m very happy I bought a car from these guys there awesome they both help me out with a vehicle my car broke down and I was with my wife and 3 month old baby and Dante was awesome he help me out if it was for him I really dont know where I would be give 5 stars more if possible telling everyone to go now seriously go!!!! Awesome people thanks melloy Nissan for my car and helping me when in need thanks.

"Nissan visit"

vkornemann
4/26/2014 4:03:35 PM

Bob Lee

My Review Of Melloy Nissan:

I went to Melloy Nissan. Bob Lee showed me around and talked to me about different vehicle options available. Bob Lee was very knowledgeable Great customer service!

"Great Service"

brianjmckeever
4/26/2014 11:13:47 AM

Jimmy

My Review Of Melloy Nissan:

Great service! Jimmy was a great salesman and had a no pressure approach. This was the second car I bought from Melloy in 3 months. Go in and ask for JIMMY!

Twitter
"My experience on buying my new car."

linsky
4/19/2014 11:49:48 AM

Jimmy Wilson

My Review Of Melloy Nissan:

I purchased a new Vehicle At Mellow Nissan In Albuquerque. Great service my second Nissan to buy love this dealership. Jimmy Winslow handled my sales very friendly, helpful, polite. Answered all our questions. Enjoyed working with him. I would do business with him again. Everybody at this dealership is friendly and helpful, even in the service department, they take very good care of me. My service man is Brian he is very friendly and helpful also. I always get great service.

"fantastic experience"

ecornejo1
4/4/2014 2:23:22 PM

Clinton and June Lee

My Review Of Melloy Nissan:

everything about my car buying experience was exceptional. I love my new car. I highly recommend Melloy Nissan for your car purchase.I will go back when I am ready for another new car. thanks Nissan

Twitter
"I bought a new Xterra in January 2014 I had bought one in..."

emanon505
3/2/2014 8:26:49 AM

Ronnie

3.0

My Review Of Melloy Nissan:

I bought a new Xterra in January 2014 I had bought one in 2008 & had a great experience. This time was different. Started out great and ended in disaster. Please be aware that the survey you fill out is not anonymous. The sales person knows who you are and will call you on it if you give him a bad review. He/she will call you at work and badger and embarrass you in front of your coworkers. DO NOT leave anything in your old car because you will NOT GET IT BACK! It is stolen, lost or in a bin that no one can get to because there aren't any employees there at that time. Interesting...I was told that I would get a check for the approximately $300 (my bad) worth of stuff left behind. it's been about 8 weeks and now I can't even get a phone call back. when I called to file a complaint with Nissan I ended up talking to some people in the Philippines. I couldn't understand a word they were saying. I had to keep calling until I finally could somewhat understand the person on the phone. the customer service SUCKS! I was very surprised. I thought they were better than this. I was wrong!

Twitter
"In a situation such as this, does one call the..."

ave1
2/23/2014 12:23:23 PM

Roy BensonRoy Benson
Brandon PierceBrandon Pierce

2.5

My Review Of Melloy Nissan:

In a situation such as this, does one call the authorities, hire an attorney or call channel 4 news team? I was forced to call the local Nissan Factory Representative to find resolution. Based on a year of history with Melloy, I assume the handicapped must be seen as “their” easy target and, I can’t believe that such an established Albuquerque Business could pull off this exploit and get away with it.
After the purchase of my 2013 Pathfinder, I’ve been forced to pay $ 1000.00 (+ interest) for an error in accounting/communications creating a short sale (I had to pay off), Melloy will not address. And worse, at time of purchase the sales staff actually found a picture of a part, showed it to me as Authentic Nissan Pathfinder equipment appropriate for the handicapped and then, assigned a value to that part and, added it to my bill. They charged me $ 899.00 for a part which never existed.
The “fib” continued throughout the year, Melloy staff regularly telling me the part was on backorder but, when I made my 8th phone call in twelve (12) months, I was told my parts arrived. But, at time of install, they all seemed as devious as they in reality readied to install a cheap imitation. Attempts to Sooth me and the situation with offers of discounted Nissan parts and select loaners yet, I could buy the parts pennies cheaper, elsewhere. There is only constant and continual deceit. Patrons watch your monies closely with these guys.
Presently, I have no step rails; Melloy holds the interest (one year’s worth) and does not offer to refund the proper amount due me and, will not even acknowledge their deceit and, all the GM could say was, “do I have proof”? Seeking resolution, I was not allowed a dialogue with Melloy’s actual ownership, whoever that is. The Nissan Factory Representative stepped up and helped get my refund. Melloy only knew how to lie to me. But then handicapped, I am an easy target for them. I’m more embarrassed than damaged that I trusted this dealer but, who would suspect this deceitful behavior from a high profile and visible Albuquerque business?
My last 4 Nissans were purchased elsewhere where there have never been any problems. Trading at Melloy is akin to doing business with a company where “anything is fair, ethics are not part of their business dynamic and ultimately, when doing business with them, anything goes”!
Buyer, Beware! Beware! Beware!

Twitter
"My experience was wonderful!!! Ronnie is a great sales..."

CarolynAltima
1/8/2014 9:08:11 PM

Ronnie Lucero

My Review Of Melloy Nissan:

My experience was wonderful!!! Ronnie is a great sales person he was able to answer all my questions very friendly and great personality. Highly recommend him and Melloy! Thank you!!. This is my second Nissan purchase at Melloy I couldn't be happier with my experience at Melloy Nissan. I will continue to purchase my cars at Melloy

Response From: Melloy Nissan
Added: 1/15/2014 5:16:40 PM

Carolyn, thanks for writing this review! Ronnie’s dedication to ensuring our customers' continued satisfaction is outstanding and and we are proud to have him as part of the Melloy Nissan family. If you purchase your next vehicle from us, you'll always be treated with the same courtesy and respect by our friendly, knowledgeable salespeople. Don't forget to check us out on Facebook and Twitter!

Sincerely, Roy Benson – General Manager – roy@melloynissan.com

Twitter
"Ronnie Lucero was very Knowledgeable and was able to..."

joe4040
1/7/2014 1:37:10 PM

Ronnie Lucero

My Review Of Melloy Nissan:

Ronnie Lucero was very Knowledgeable and was able to anwer all my questions. From the moment I walked in Melloy Nissan and now when I call with any question service is excellent.

Response From: Melloy Nissan
Added: 1/8/2014 12:52:11 PM

Joe, thanks for letting us know how your purchase went! It is a pleasure to hear that Ronnie answered all of your questions and helped instill confidence in your decision. Congratulations on your new car, and we look forward to providing you with even more positive automotive experiences in the future. Don't forget to check us out on Facebook and Twitter when you get a chance.

Sincerely,