Melloy Nissan

7707 Lomas Boulevard Northeast,
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87110
Melloy Nissan Info
About Melloy Nissan

Melloy Nissan is Albuquerque's only family owned Nissan Dealership. We have been serving the Albuquerque and surrounding areas for 50 years. We carry the largest inventory of new and pre-owned Nissans in the entire state and we are a "Business Certified" dealer for Nissan's full line of Light Commercial Vehicles. Our Parts and Service departments are open 6 days a week to provide you with the highest levels of customer service. Protect your investment in your Nissan with genuine Nissan Parts and Service.

About Melloy Nissan Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Mariah15
12/08/2015

"Amazing "

My experience was wonderful. I told the salesman (Sal Chavez) what I needed and he did everything in his power to help me out I highly recommend asking for him!

Salvador Chavez

Sunny 524
12/03/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

Actually had a scheduled appointment for an Oil change on myNissan versa 2012 and was to early( I have to mention I always receive excellen service all around) So while waiting was taking time to checkout the cars on the lot...and was approached by Mike Perez Sales Consultant .. He let me test drive one of the Nissan Note... And it was nice to handle etc ... He offered to check if I qualified for financing.... So needles to say the transactions/ paperwork/financing everything went smooth and highly professional. Exceptional Customer Service rendered by Ken Engle Financial and Mike Perez Sales Consultant , only recommendable to others!

Mike Perez Sales Consultant

Hmax513
11/22/2015

"Great customer service. "

Great customer service and friendliness. I didn't get that dealership rush that most dealerships have as in all sales people didn't rush me.

Christian and Toby.

Donna1224
11/18/2015

"Melloy Nissan "

This is the second car we have purchased from melloy. We have been very pleased with the service. We returned to Melloy for the great customer service.

Jeremy baker

Rogue2015
11/14/2015

"David Engles, Service"

David was very helpful on the service of my 2015 Rogue. He made recommendations on future service, including the cost estimates, without making me feel as though it was simply a "sales speech.". I look forward to seeing him on future services.

Jessica Foerster
7/22/2015

"I wish their work matched their customer service."

We recently purchased a used Chrysler Minivan from Melloy Nissan. Their customer service was amazing, and they really tried to give us the best deal possible. We wanted the van because we wanted a vehicle that had the space without paying a lot. Included with the purchase, they promised to fix a latch that would stay down on the third row and a full detail. The Van was Dirty! It was a vehicle that they had recently got in and just didn't have the time to get detailed before hand. I was very appreciative that they were willing to do a full detail since i am expecting my second child within the next month and i just don't have the energy to do it myself. After we purchased the van, i made the appointment to get the things done for the next week, i brought it in and they mentioned it was going to take a bit longer than expected because they had to get the part for the third row seat. I said that was fine, and they then offered to give me a rental car until the van was done, which i thought was very nice of them! So far my experience with them has been amazing!..... up to this point. When they called for me to pick up the van, no one came out to inspect it with me, almost as if they new i wasn't going to be happy with the quality of work done. I checked the third row and saw the latch was fixed which made me happy but then i started to look around the van and notice the dirt that was still present inside. It wasn't dirt that was just too hard to get off, it was dirt that could have been wiped off with a cloth. They did a nice job at shampooing the carpets, but the easy stuff looked like it got put on hold and either forgot about or they just didn't care. There was an open compartment in the van that still had crumbs and money in the bottom of it. Anyways, like my title, i just wish their quality of work, matched their customer service. Looks like me and my husband will be cleaning this weekend. But again, very helpful staff and very nice! Oh and on the day we bought the van, they brought my son a sandwich from Dions since they had extra food while we waited to do the paperwork for the van. Very nice staff! I will still recommend to others but let them know to be hesitant.

Erica, Isaac

AV8ORNM
4/20/2015

"Over the top Sales Service and Post-Sales Support "

I am one of the most complex customers out there and Eric was amazing at handling all of my questions and he worked 100% for me assisting me in finding the data that I needed. His post service follow up was beyond expected as he helped me with some complications cancelling my service contract with my trade in. He also assisted me in scheduling other service visits. He is your go to person above none. I’d buy my next car from him tomorrow if I was ready. I appreciate his amazing customer service and his professionalism – he goes well above the call of duty to help you as a customer. I’m thankful they have him on staff. Also, I appreciated Tobby excellent support through the finance process.

Toby Konno

NJ
2/24/2015

"this is a good old boys business"

I bought a used Nissan in 2014 and later found the problem I was having with the vehicle related to a part not suited for the car I bought. The part was good, just did not work in this car. I provided all documentation to the Melloy supervisors Al and Matt, and asked only for the cost of the part. Wrong item, they should know what parts work in which Nissans, right....No. I followed through with them several time, and their promised phone call never came. You should be aware of this poor quality of service if you are thinking of buying a vehicle here. I was ignored repeatedly. never got a response. I wont buy another car here because the follow up service is below par.

Al Knipe and Matt

Melloy Nissan responded to this review

February 25, 2015

NJ, My name is Mike Lee and I am the E-Commerce Director at Melloy Nissan. From the information you provided us I cannot locate your records. If you would please contact me directly at 505/262-6638 and provide me with some basic information I would be happy to look into the situation you described and see if I can resolve it for you. Thanks, Mike Lee

ave1
11/26/2014

"Stay away from Melloy Nissan"

Don't trust them. The car is great, the dealer is a crook. Any other dealer is better and more honest. Any. I have purchased 5 new Nissans in 10 years, love the car (s) Nissan builds but, this is my first purchase from Melloy Nissan. And , my last!!!! They lie and rob from the buyer at every opportunity and, at every turn. Even stooping so low as to replace the new tires on my new Nissan with used tires on my new Nissan Pathfinder. I did not ever expect that. Who would? As a car dealer, their goal is not only to sale you a car but, to steal and rob from you adding any hidden cost and making extra money by unscrupulous overcharges and pricing "mistakes"! They can and they will do whatever is necessary to rip off the buyer. Simply selling the car is not enough for them. I waited over a year for my refund for their a $ 1,000.00 "mistake"! They sold me a part which never existed and so much more. STAY AWAY from MELLOW NISSAN! Stay away from MELLOY Nissan! But the car from someone else, anyone else.

patricia.thieme.524
9/02/2014

"Very Happy"

We purchased our used Murano at the big Tent sale in Albuquerque, a couple of weeks ago. The vehicle was pretty dirty due to rain, when we got home and washed the vehicle, we found a couple of dings on passenger side door and drivers door. Then the front bumper had a ding, I truly thought nothing would get fixed, but I was wrong. Our sale representative, Lahny Porter and his Manager, took care of those dings for us. I want to thank them for their customer service. Their "paint touch-up guy" does excellent work!!!

Lahny Porter