Melloy Nissan

Ken Engle

David Engles, Service Advisor, Melloy Nissan

David Engles

October 28, 2016

"Avoid Melloy Nissan Service Center"

- disappointedMelloyCustomer

All in all, AVOID MELLOY NISSAN SERVICE CENTER. I brought in my undamaged NVP for an oil change and weather stripping issues. Short version - 2 accidents in one week caused by 2 certified NVP technician who are suppose to be subject matter experts. Once you buy your vehicle, don't take it here unless you want unprofessional and negligent care of your vehicle. I was told they have an honesty policy so they told me that my vehicle was in an accident otherwise I would not have been the wiser! Wow, the honesty policy should have been to ensure that if the employee is not capable to drive my NVP, don't let them drive... we could have avoided this headache. Now in 5 years time, I have to worry about rust issues depending on the skills of the Melloy Nissan Body Shop. I had to deal with Mike Anderson, Service Manager (the fall guy) but he wasn't helpful, his words were more of a coup-out. Then I had to deal with Dan Melloy, Service Manager, he wasn't helpful either. Finally, I had to initiate the conversation with Roy Benson, General Manager, he isn't professional or sympathetic to the fact that his employees caused my NVP to be in 2 accidents in 1 week.

September 26, 2016

"need to explaiin things better"

- Anthony Leyba

more detail needs to be provided when reviewing item regarding a vehicle when going over thngs such has featured warranties and vehicle information regarding auto features

August 26, 2016

"Best Experience I ever had!"

- Jon Ozdoba

I bought my Juke here and it was the best car buying experience I ever had. They gave me a great deal and were very easy to work with. I was in and out in less than 90 minutes!

New 2016 Nissan Altima, $29870