Mercedes-Benz of Burlington

80 Cambridge St, Burlington, Massachusetts 01803 Directions

18 Reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Burlington

March 24, 2017

"Willing to straighten out problem!!"

- Abk

We purchased a car at the Burlington dealership and this car needed to be shipped from a different state so we didn't actually see the car before the purchase. We went ahead with the transaction with the understanding that it was a totally white car . When the car arrived it had black mirrors and we had mentioned that we actually didn't want black mirrors .They were very quick and helpful to try to correct this problem for us ....they ordered white mirror covers and allowed us to come in and have them changed it was such a relief that they straightened out the miscommunication immediately!!! I recommend this dealership most highly!!

TILAK JAYASEKERA

March 18, 2017

"Mike Toppings Fantastic Experience"

- DLS

What a great experience I had at Mercedes of Burlington. I love cars but dread dealers. My husband found me the car I wanted on line. We called and dealt with Mike and given my schedule and lack luster for car dealerships we were able to do the majority of the deal remotely. When I did go in it was professional, efficient, and totally customer oriented. I would highly recommend! Thank you so much Mike for the experience. I love my gle350

GABRIELA MARTIN

MICHAEL TOPPING

March 09, 2017

"Outstanding Customer Service"

- Mark Bankover

We recently leased a car through Mercedes Benz of Burlington and our experience could not have been any better. We worked with Victor who was extremely knowledgeable and helpful throughout the entire process. From start to finish, he answered all questions promptly and with very little negotiation brought us pricing that we thought was very fair. It's all about the details with MBOB and from the moment you walk in you feel like a VIP. We particularly loved the unveiling of the car in the delivery area! Nick was also great and walked us through all the various features in the vehicle and was very thorough. I can't see us ever using a different dealership because I don't think they could compare to MBOB. We are lifelong customers now!

VICTOR ARGUETA

STEVE BAKER

March 09, 2017

"I am in love with my new C class! "

- Mariah Michalowski

Mercedes Benz of Burlington not only made my car buying experience easy, but fun! When it comes to cars I am very specific on the details and packages I want to go along with it and Andrew did everything to make sure it was taken care of for me. I appreciate the amount of time they put in to make sure I was happy with my choices! Such an amazing dealership full of wonderful salesman!

ANDREW CREDE

MATHEW FRAZIER

March 02, 2017

"Wonderful Experience"

- Charles Antonelli

I recently purchased a pre-owned Mercedes from the Burlington dealership and the whole process was a wonderful experience. From my sales person Larry to financing with Steve and my out the door service with Nick everything went very smoothly. I would also like to say that my wife's experience will Allen was everything you could ask for when shopping and the receptionists at the front desk were terrific. Everyone was very courteous, knowledgeable and friendly. They really made you feel like they were there to service you and answer any questions you may have had. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.'

LARRY MARCUS

STEVE BAKER

Other Employees : Nick the Greek
February 13, 2017

"The Best or Nothing"

- efathalla

I would say that's the Best MB Dealer in the nation, what a great atmosphere, TJ doesn't pressure you if you are looking to buy or trade, and Steve is very honest when it comes to service. That's where you MUST bring your MB for service. And when you are due for a new car, that's where you will find it. Thank You for a great buying experience.

STEVEN BERGERON

STEPHEN LOPES

January 30, 2017

"As good as it gets."

- CBWEBDESIGN

Mercedes-Benz of Burlington is a unique dealership that prides themselves on customer service and quality. For over 15 years we have been driving Mercedes and I have worked with every Mercedes dealer north of Boston. We found that Mercedes-Benz of Burlington is the best for sales, service and overall experience. Chris Caputo and his staff delivered a no pressure approach which made our car purchase both enjoyable and worry-free. If you’re in the market for a new or pre-owned Mercedes-Benz I highly recommend Mercedes-Benz of Burlington.

CHRISTOPHER CAPUTO

MAHMOUD FRAIHAT

ALI KOOROS

LAMIAE RAISS

January 04, 2017

"Service Experience"

- tpenziner

Excellent job MBOB, thank you to the service department and Mark Lipizza for taking care of us, this is one of the many reasons why we drive Mercedes Benz and value excellent customer service.

STEVEN BERGERON

Other Employees : Mark Lipizza
Jan 05, 2017 -

Mercedes-Benz of Burlington responded

Thank you for the positive feedback! So happy to hear Steve, Mark and the team made your MBOB service experience great!

December 28, 2016

"Professional treatment/Outstanding Custoer Service"

- Rmarajr

I have just completed purchasing a Mercedes from MBOB. Bobby Crow, our salesperson, was professional, responsive, courteous, and had extreme knowledge of the Mercedes cars. I had been to other dealers and did not find a better salesperson or dealership that wanted to earn my business. The follow-up was consistent and the information provided was accurate. The dealership was always clean in appearance and I was always welcomed by a team of friendly employees. The transition to a new car was made easy and the paperwork was simple to complete. I have purchased large number of high end cars and my recent experience at MBOB has been the best. Thank you to Bobby Crow and the management team atMBOB

CHRISTOPHER CAPUTO

ROBERT CROW

MATHEW FRAZIER

December 13, 2016

"My Experience at a luxury dealership!"

- Thuy.Le0820

My boyfriend and I had been contemplating on a new car for months, and we even visited other dealerships, tested some cars, crunched numbers and made a decision on what kind of car I wanted(2016 MB CLA). However I just didn't feel like it was the right moment to move forward with the purchase at these particular locations. We decided to check out another dealership and that's when I met Robert Crow at the Burlington, Ma location! He was personable, professional, patient, friendly, and listened to exactly what I wanted within my car(down to the interior color of the car). It was important to me that everything was perfect because it was going to be my FIRST luxury car purchase! He answered all my questions throughout the negotiating/purchasing process, and even AFTER I have taken the car home! Robert has exceeded my expectations! I cant express enough how great he was and the kind of "above and beyond" experience he created for me! I LOVE MY NEW CAR!! THANK YOU !!!

ROBERT CROW