Mercedes-Benz of Fort Wayne

Jon Forrest

January 10, 2017

"He waited"

- Alicia Rogers

I was looking for an suv and he helped me with this dodge journey 2013. I wanted and needed this vehicle. This man was very nice and patient with me. He held the vehicle for almost a week waiting for the bank to get back with me. Most salespeople would have made you put a down payment or sold it if you didn't come back but he didn't. He waited and even when the bank said they couldn't do it, he was still very nice and helpful. I would have him help you if you ever go to mercedes benz of Fort Wayne! He is the nicest salesman I have come across! He keeps his word! That means a lot! Thank you Qasim!

October 04, 2016

"Chris is a total deceiver"

- sumblaqw

I negotiated the price with the car being certified and Type B service included...10,000 miles later when i took the car for service the car was never certified and the service was also never included..STAY AWAY...Randy Smith was the sales guy

August 12, 2016

"Excellent service for 4 years!"

- john hooper

I bought my Mercedes from this dealership back in August of 2012 and have taken it only here for all services and maintanance for these past 4 years. It is always a pleasure to deal with Kurt and Jason in service! Everyone there is pleasant and knowledgeable and thanks to them, I have never had one light or issue with my Mercedes! I will always bring my car there and when I add another Mercedes I will definitely buy it and maintanance it through them! Thanks to all of you for keeping my car brand new everytime I drive and I never have to worry!

New 2014 Mercedes-Benz E350