Mercedes-Benz of Fort Wayne

Kurt Knight

Jon  Forrest, Sales Consultant, Mercedes-Benz of Fort Wayne

Jon Forrest

October 04, 2016

"Chris is a total deceiver"

- sumblaqw

I negotiated the price with the car being certified and Type B service included...10,000 miles later when i took the car for service the car was never certified and the service was also never included..STAY AWAY...Randy Smith was the sales guy

August 12, 2016

"Excellent service for 4 years!"

- john hooper

I bought my Mercedes from this dealership back in August of 2012 and have taken it only here for all services and maintanance for these past 4 years. It is always a pleasure to deal with Kurt and Jason in service! Everyone there is pleasant and knowledgeable and thanks to them, I have never had one light or issue with my Mercedes! I will always bring my car there and when I add another Mercedes I will definitely buy it and maintanance it through them! Thanks to all of you for keeping my car brand new everytime I drive and I never have to worry!

May 17, 2016

"Excellent Service and Parts staff"

- rabbitjetta

I have worked with many of the service and parts guys that know the in's and out's of all the vintage models that I drive as well as my mothers more modern W211. I have bought several parts from this dealer as they have fair pricing on all of the parts for older Mercedes. The service department is always willing to answer any questions that I have pertaining to the W211 while it was both in and out of warranty and always made sure that the proper services were performed on the car. This dealer is one of the best in the area and always willing to work with you on any issues or questions that you might have.

New 2015 Mercedes-Benz E-Class