Mercedes-Benz of Fort Wayne

7227 West Jefferson Blvd.,
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46804
Mercedes-Benz of Fort Wayne Info
About Mercedes-Benz of Fort Wayne

Mercedes-Benz of Fort Wayne, located at 7227 West Jefferson Blvd Fort Wayne Indiana, takes pride in our helpful staff, and we will do everything to make your car buying experience the best you have ever had. Here at Mercedes-Benz of Fort Wayne we have an incredible selection of new Mercedes-Benz vehicles, including the E-Class, C-Class, GL-Class, M-Class, S-Class and more. Come in to our dealership to browse our new and used cars and take a test drive. We provide a complete car buying experience and can easily get you into a brand new Mercedes-Benz today. Don't have time to stop in? Give us a call or fill out one of our online forms www.mbfortwayne.com We have a huge inventory of like-new vehicles. Whether you're looking for a used sports car, work truck, SUV, convertible, sedan, coupe or something else, the salespeople at Mercedes-Benz of Fort Wayne will help you track one down. For a low interest car loan in Fort Wayne the Mercedes-Benz of Fort Wayne auto finance team has you covered. By working with a network of financial institutions, we make our customer's dreams of owning a Mercedes-Benz come true. Get a car loan or lease that you can afford by completing our online auto finance application. For professional Mercedes-Benz auto repair you can trust the trained mechanics at Mercedes-Benz of Fort Wayne. Let our technicians diagnose your car accurately and efficiently. With our expert service, repair, and an extensive Mercedes-Benz auto parts department we will get you back on the road quickly. Thank you for considering Mercedes-Benz of Fort Wayne. If you would like more information on our Mercedes-Benz cars, stop by our dealership at 7227 West Jefferson Blvd. We are always available by phone during normal business hours so give us a call today.

About Mercedes-Benz of Fort Wayne

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

• Free Snacks
  • Loaner Cars Available
johngfwa
7/23/2015

"Stellar Service and Detailing"

This is the absolute best dealership i have experienced and a customer for 14 years. I drive my E63s all year rain snow sleet. For the Eurofest show event I had my car detailed and also the first service at 10K miles. What amazes me is they do such a good job on a routine free wash after service. It was obvious to me that the detail person really took pride in his work. I am serious this car ran all winter and spring it was filthy for $135 they did a 100% perfect detail. So good I won first place at the Eurofest show which was 2 days later! All I did is clean off the brake dust from the drive to the show! I feel that MB Fort Wayne and Freddy deserve the trophy so you can see it at the dealership. In fact the entire team at MB of Fort Wayne all take such pride in their job it is obvious.

July 24, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience! We are excited to hear you won first place, and are honored you gave us the opportunity to play a part. See you next time!

Gregory Cook
3/30/2015

"Service Advisor (Kurt Knight) is AWESOME!"

I have always had Kurt as my Service Advisor at Mercedes-Benz in Fort Wayne. I don't know what I would do if I had to deal with another advisor. He is a pleasure to work with and honestly cares about your vehicle. Thanks, Kurt!

March 31, 2015

Thanks for letting us know how fantastic Kurt is when you visit, Greg! We appreciate your generous feedback regarding our team here at Mercedes-Benz of Fort Wayne. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

johngfwa
8/28/2014

"Excellent Dealership"

Been a customer for over 13 years with various MB models. I have always had excellent service and fair deals. My most recent purchae is a new E63 and it was the most pleasant experience I ever experienced. I was deciding between the E63 or a Panamera or GTR. Honestly, the E63 won out based on never having any issue and the fact that the service department always exceeded my expectations. Qasim made the sale easy and efficient and I feel I got a really good deal. Nadeem and the financing was quick and informative. I did get added coverage on the wheels for when my wife drives the car as well as the extended warranty. This dealership is the absolute best and in my opinion is the pinnacle of the MB brand.

September 02, 2014

John, thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience with us at Mercedes-Benz of Fort Wayne! We are pleased to hear that our team went above and beyond to provide you with outstanding service during the purchase of your new vehicle. We hope you and your wife both enjoy it for many years and we look forward to seeing you again!

ahavrist
8/06/2014

"Worse Dealer and worse management I ever seen"

I bought a car from this dealer that has been smoked in, I did not realize the moment I picked the car up but as the car warmed up when I was driving I could smell so bad could barely breath so I called Erine Moore right away and of course she denied it and never done anything about it. They told me to come bring it in so they wanted to give me 10k less then I bought it for. Management is nice only untill you make the deal but as soon as you drive away they don't give a crap about the customer they were rude and did not help out. All they did is refund the air filter and an ozone machine we rented which did not help with the smoke smell at all. I even contact the general manager to exchange the car and did not do nothing about it. I paid 40k for a car that I was not able to drive due to the horrible smell in the car. Management is all corrupted in this dealer and I would advice to stay away they are crooks and the most dishonest sells people I ever met in my life...Erin is a complete liar...lied to me repeadetly and Chris Cook is rude and most dishonest man I ever met. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND STAY AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS!!!!

James F
1/23/2013

"I just had my New GL serviced at Mercedes Benz in Fort..."

I just had my New GL serviced at Mercedes Benz in Fort Wayne. They were very nice and did everything I asked and more. From the time we leased it to my first service, we have been treated great. Everything I asked for there response was ( we can do that or get that done for you ) This is the way a dealership should treat people. Thanks Mercedes Benz, I will let everyone know.

January 24, 2013

James- It's great to hear from you! Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with everyone. We're pleased to hear how well your visit was with us. We look forward to doing it all over again in the future! Also, please 'LIKE' us on Facebook & follow us on Twitter where you'll find exclusive deals waiting for you! Best, Paul Webb pwebb@mercedesbenzfw.com (260) 432-7200

jayper
1/23/2013

"Just wanted to let everyone know how much we enjoyed..."

Just wanted to let everyone know how much we enjoyed working with all of you. We love our New Mercedes, and will let everyone we know about your dealership.

January 23, 2013

Thank you so much for reaching out to us and sharing your experience with all of us. We're glad to hear what a great time you had visiting us. We hope that you and your family will enjoy your brand new Mercedes for a very long time! Let us know when you need help with anything else in the future. Don't forget to visit us on Facebook & Twitter where you'll find the latest news on Mercedes Benz and daily specials! Best, Paul Webb pwebb@mercedesbenzfw.com (260) 432-7200

timbottoms
8/28/2012

"I was in the market for a lightly used Lexus ES350 (2011..."

I was in the market for a lightly used Lexus ES350 (2011 very low miles). Discussed my color, options, and cost requirements Nadeem and within a day he sent an email giving me a couple options to consider. The car was in Atlanta so was nervous about making such a large purchase on a car sight unseen, but both Nadeem and Chris provided me a lot of information about the car inclusive of what options were included, pictures, Car Fax, and auction rating of the vehicle. Also was sure to tell me what wasn’t included which was an extra keyless start/entry key. Without me asking they promised to purchase me a spare key. So I was coming out of an accident situation where my car was totaled by another driver, and my insurance rental period was due to expire before the Lexus was going to arrive. No problem, Chris stepped up immediately and offered me a C300 to drive until my car arrived. Once my car arrived I was immediately notified and Nadeem had the car detailed for me before I arrived to get it. Beautiful car in fantastic shape and drove/drives perfectly. There was a noticeable imperfection on a door panel by the window and door lock controls. I thought oh well if that’s the only problem then this is still fantastic. But Nadeem suggested since it was still under Lexus warranty that I take it there and bet they will replace the part under warranty; they did! With a week of picking up the car my car I received a call from Lexus service stating my new key has arrived and that Mercedes paid for it and had a PO in place to cover the programming charge. Nadeem and Chris were fantastic to deal with. Never felt pressured. Very comfortable transaction and I would buy from again.

August 29, 2012

Tim, Thank you for sharing your experience with all of us. It's always great to hear positive feedback from our customers. It's been a pleasure helping you during your search. Please enjoy your new vehicle and don't be afraid to contact us if there's any issue in the future! Also, follow us on Facebook & Twitter where you'll great savings going on! Best, Paul Webb pwebb@mercedesbenzfw.com (260) 432-7200

michaelpmarsh
3/30/2012

"I purchased a Certified Pre-Owned CLK 350 convertible. ..."

I purchased a Certified Pre-Owned CLK 350 convertible. There were problems with the windshield and driver's side mirror. The dealership sent someone to pick up my car, took it back to the dealership and replaced the windhield and mirror. Thank you for taking the time and resources to make this right! I appreciate it, and I love my car!

Tony, Chris and John

March 30, 2012

Michael-From all of us here at Mercedes Benz of Fort Wayne, we want to say 'Thank You' for being a recent customer and writing up that great review! It's great to hear our staff did an outstanding job in helping you choose your new car. The CLK 350 Convertible is a magnificent car and we hope that you enjoy it. Please visit us again in the future and follow our Facebook and Twitter pages for specials and evens going on monthly! Best, Paul Webb pwebb@mercedesbenzfw.com (260) 432-7200

L Carfag
3/06/2012

"Everything from my purchase experience to tha detailing..."

Everything from my purchase experience to tha detailing of my car was great. Everyone was helpful and accomodating. My detailing was beyond my expectations and they even found an Owners Manual for my car when I inquired about it. I already recommend the dealership to my friends. You all were great! Thanks Laura Carfagno

Qasim Javed

March 07, 2012

Laura-Thanks for taking the time to write to us. We are very pleased to see that your recent visit with us was a great one. Our service team does a magnificent job in providing the best quality service. It's a pleasure to see that you could witness it firsthand. Please visit us again in the near future. Also, follow us on Facebook & Twitter to get monthly specials! Best, Paul Webb pwebb@mercedesbenzfw.com (260) 432-7200

wmaikranz
3/06/2012

"Very thorough and personable, Lounge makes the wait..."

Very thorough and personable, Lounge makes the wait comfortable. The service department is clean and reflects the kind of work offered. They return phone calls when they say they will and follow thru as expected.

john

March 07, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review. Our service team does a tremendous job with our customers. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. Please visit us again soon and also follow us on Facebook & Twitter to stay up to date with monthly specials! Best, Paul Webb pwebb@mercedesbenzfw.com (260) 432-7200

Reviews of Jason  Henn