Mercedes-Benz of Freehold

Freehold, New Jersey 07728
Mercedes-Benz of Freehold Info

rf1583
4/05/2015

"Best car buying experience!"

Great experience. Every person we dealt with was so accommodating, friendly and patient. They made sure we were completely satisfied with everything. Top notch dealership!

Tom Egan, Anthony Genovese, Nick Traina, Robert Lisi

hwien
3/25/2015

"THUMBS UP for Mercedes Benz of Freehold and Dennis Smith. "

THUMBS UP for Mercedes Benz of Freehold and Dennis Smith. I recently purchased a Certified 2012 Mercedes Benz ML-350 from this dealer. The vehicle had some minor issues which the dealership immediately tended to and corrected. However, I decide to trade it in for a new 2015 ML-350. I spoke with the salesperson, Dennis Smith who took care of all my issues with the service department regarding the issues I had with my 2012 ML - 350 in his usual professional and expeditious manner. It has, and I believe it always will be a true pleasure dealing with Dennis. He showed me several new 2015 ML 350's and we drove them. Fantastic vehicle. Unfortunately they were upgraded models with more features than you can count, but which I really do not use or want. Therefore, they were more than I wished to spend. Dennis knew that I really wanted a new ML-350. He spoke with management and spent a lot of time with them to get me the best deal he could. He thoroughly went over the huge inventory of ML 350's and finally found one and we test drove it. Not only was it the same ride and handling with less features, but it was within the price range I felt comfortable in spending. I purchased my third Mercedes Benz from Dennis on the spot and the next day I drove it home. I have no reservation what-so-ever in recommending Dennis Smith (salesperson) and Mercedes Benz of Freehold to anyone looking to buy a Mercedes - either new or certified. They are truly a "Customer's Dealership." Harold Wien

Dennis Smith, Nick Traina, Val Pereira

Regis
3/15/2015

"Not your typical car buying experience...."

Very impressed. Mark Militello was our salesman, got us the GLK we wanted and an excellent deal. Totally professional. The entire staff could not have been nicer or more accommodating.

Mark Militello, Jeff Cyriacks, Billy Dye, Robert Lisi

Karma
3/12/2015

"I've not gotten this great treatment anywhere!!!"

I leased a 2014 CLA250 and traded in my Cadillac CTS. Mark Militello made my experience as pleasant as possible. He got me a great deal! Everyone at Mercedes-Benz of Freehold was so nice!

Mark Militello

rendipe
1/19/2015

"First Impressions"

I'm a first time Mercedes owner. I've previously owned Lincolns, Infinity, BMW and Acura. Not until I came to Mercedes did I receive the treatment promised, the quality of staff.

Jason Betska, Dennis Smith, Nick Traina

TomSumowski
1/07/2015

"They stand behind their product and value the customer!"

I'm a long time Mercedes customer who recently moved to the Freehold area. I purchased a certified pre-owned C300 from Freehold Mercedes in 2013 and am extremely impressed with the dealership. The car is perfect of course...No surprise there...But what really impressed me is the level of customer service I received before AND after the sale! I've had the misfortune of dealing with other dealers who conveniently forget your name the moment you sign on the dotted line. I had an unusual issue with my car 1 year after the purchase...The repair was not covered by the MBUSA warranty...I figured I was out of luck but I was wrong. The dealership covered the repair in good faith even though they had no legal obligation to do so! They basically lost all the profit they made when they sold me the car. When does that happen nowadays?? It's refreshing to find a dealer that stands behind their product and is interested in establishing an on-going relationship with the customer. They succeeded in making me a customer for life!

Rich Ritter, Joe Viverito

cwo5
12/20/2014

"great"

bought a 2012 e350 cabriolet from bill hoblitzell . bill did everything and made the process so smooth. great car and great salesman...fred menschner, Yardley, pa.

Nick Traina, Nicholas Castaneda

rinocencio
12/20/2014

"A+ customer service and sales"

I purchased my 2015 C300 on 12/6. Willie was really helpful and let me test drive the CLA and C300. He worked with me to meet a monthly payment I could afford. Billy was also really helpful and thorough with an explanation of everything I was signing. I would most definitely recommend this dealership. A+ for Willie and Billy, thanks. I almost forget to add Robert Lisi from the delivery dept did a phenomenal job of showing me every feature on my car. Well done!

Robert Lisi, Willie Barron, Billy Dye

tlombardi
12/03/2014

""Recent Service" "

I purchased new Mercedes Benz at the end of October and the total sale was easy and not stressful. My salesman Joe V and the finance guy Nick T were very helpful and easy to deal with. I have already had a problem with the car that I created, by hitting a large pothole and bent 2 rims . When purchasing vehicle, my salesman and finance guy recommended getting the tire and wheel package, which I usually don't, but this time I did. Those two rims were over $1100 each. They repaired both rims free of charge with a smile .Dondi the service manager and Walter the service director were excellent to deal with. I even met the general manager Rich .I would definitely recommend this dealer .

Walter Lopez, Joe Viverito, Dondi Pollera, Nick Traina

Gelia03
11/26/2014

"Recent purchase "

I purchased my first mercedes last month, which I love!!! My family and I had an excellent experience with Willie Barron. He was nice and was doing everything in his power to help me get the car I really wanted that was in my budget. He listened to everything I wanted and my needs and budget and matched me to exactly what I was expecting and more ......If you want good customer service, a friendly environment, some one that is patient and good team work I recommend Mr Barron at the freehold dealership. I would definitely recommend to friends and family as well as future purchase when I'm ready to upgrade!!!

Willie Barron