Mercedes-Benz of Freehold

Freehold, New Jersey 07728
Mercedes-Benz of Freehold Info

Kate
7/21/2015

"Great Experience no stress"

Just bought my first Mercedes from Mercedes-Benz of Freehold. Mark Militello helped me to find the perfect car. He was very helpful and very professional. I would definitely recommend this dealership and working with Mark for your purchase. The entire staff was great.. from the receptionist at the front desk to the gentleman who instructed me on how to use the features in the car. thanks again... super happy with my purchase.

Mark Militello, Nick and Rob

cbreese0620
7/20/2015

"Amazing Experience from Start To Finish"

Bought my first Mercedez from Gina Patano, she was absolutely amazing. From start to finish Gina went above and beyond for me. We spent three weeks on this purchase and Gina did everything from making sure the car I picked was the best one suited for me as well as making the paper work an absolute breeze. Nick the financial manager also made everything with this purchase very easy and worked hard to get me the best price possible. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase the car of your dreams with the most knowledgeable as well as professional staff there is. I will never go anywhere else for another car again!

Gina, Nick

Car Dealer Review
7/19/2015

"Great Sales Performance"

Mark Militello - a great guy to deal with! He handled the leasing of my new Mercedes C300 in a professional manner. His expertise and effort in providing me with a vehicle meeting all of my requirements, plus obtaining a great deal for me, was outstanding. I fully recommend Mark in handling your deal.

Mark Militello

Benz Guy
7/07/2015

"MB OF FREEHOLD 5 Star Service"

Gina was wonderful to work with. If you want to be in good hands and plus receive a great deal then i recommend giving Gina Pantano a call. She was completely transparent with me on all stages of the purchase process. So im certain she will be sure to do the same for you as well.. Not only did she arrange for all of my paperwork to be made readily available for me to just come in, sign and drive. My new 2010 C300 4 Matic was glistening upon my arrival. I would definitely recommend Gina as well as to any of the other people at MB of Freehold. I will be sure to shop again.

Gina Pantano

CLMmotorsports
7/01/2015

"Outstanding customer service"

I purchased a 2012 CLS550 and had some minor issues with steering wheel vibration. This was my first service issue which required me to bring the car into this dealership. Upon arrival, I was directed to my service agent Liz Milo who has been outstanding. She is extremely detailed oriented and truly represents the utmost excellence in customer service. I'm very appreciative in Liz's hard efforts and diligent work ethic in keeping me informed. I highly recommend in bringing your vehicle to Freehold Mercedes Benz and requesting Liz to be your service agent. Thanks !

Liz Milo

carriecar13
6/29/2015

"Above and Beyond Customer Service"

I went to Mercedes-Benz of Freehold to see a used Hyundai Elantra Hatchback that I saw listed online. I expected them to be courteous and bring the car around for me to see and leave me to check it out, but I never expected the staff to jump through hoops for someone looking to buy a trade-in at a fraction of the cost of most of their cars. After Gina took me for a test drive she walked me through my options, patiently answered all of the basic questions a first time car buyer would have, and added no pressure to the decision process. I decided to bring back a family member to see the car, and when we decided to start the paperwork it was already near time for the dealership to close. Steve welcomed us in with no rush, and talked with us while the paperwork was started. Nick smoothed every bump in the financing process with optimism, ensuring us that he would make it work. All three of them, as well as the team who stayed to detail and ready the car to make sure I could take it home that night, were wonderful. From start to finish the same three people helped me and were there until I drove away more than two hours after they expected to be home with their families. If that isn't amazing customer service, I don't know what is..

Gina Pantano, Steve Spertos, Nick Traina

@tjbuccella
6/23/2015

"Mercedes Benz of Freehold: best dealership in New Jersey"

I just purchased my fifth Mercedes Benz from Mercedes Benz of Freehold. New management, new sales people and new finance manager made buying a car easy and transparent. They are large enough to make things right and they know they have to do right by every customer that walks through the door. I highly recommend Gina Pantano as a salesperson; super knowledgeable and smart, she is an example of the new blood that has made this the best dealership for 2015 and beyond.

Gina Pantano

LindaLee
6/07/2015

"I Finally Got It!!!"

After many years of hoping to drive a either a BMW or Mercedes Mark Militello made it happen for me. I told him what I wanted and he went above and beyond. Mercedes won and I'm glad it did. I would absolutely recommend Freehold Mercedes Benz from the reception to Mark, Robert Lisi and my experience with the Finance Department as everyone's next choice,

Mark Militello, Robert Lisi

benzzie
5/03/2015

"service"

I have been in a benz family for over 10 years, recently needed a part for my car, stopped at this dealership since I was close by. Usually I don't say nothing If I don't have nothing good to say..... So I won't say too much.... It was horrible experience, this kind of service should not represent Mercedes family. They should probably change the brand ..... Very disrespectful. ....

no name of the employee it was one of the pwrt sales guys

FreddyBo
4/29/2015

"Great Sales experience"

I have had the pleasure of leasing from Mercedes -Benz of Freehold in the past and it was a No Hassle, congenial and comfortable process. This is what brought me back to Mercedes- Benz of Freehold after doing some window shopping at other various dealerships. I have had lease cars since 1999 and I can say without hesitation this was the most agreeable. I'd like to extend my sincere thank you to Mark Militello. He navigated me thru a process that, at other dealership became somewhat exhausting and confusing. The knowledge and information He gave was honest, straightforward and professional. Thanks Mark and General Manager Tony Genovese for a no pressure and seamless approach to my lease. Sincerely, Frederick Boasi

Mark Militello, Tony Genovese.