Mercedes-Benz of Freehold

Mercedes-Benz of Freehold Info

rendipe
1/19/2015

"First Impressions"

I'm a first time Mercedes owner. I've previously owned Lincolns, Infinity, BMW and Acura. Not until I came to Mercedes did I receive the treatment promised, the quality of staff.

Jason Betska, Dennis Smith, Nick Traina

TomSumowski
1/07/2015

"They stand behind their product and value the customer!"

I'm a long time Mercedes customer who recently moved to the Freehold area. I purchased a certified pre-owned C300 from Freehold Mercedes in 2013 and am extremely impressed with the dealership. The car is perfect of course...No surprise there...But what really impressed me is the level of customer service I received before AND after the sale! I've had the misfortune of dealing with other dealers who conveniently forget your name the moment you sign on the dotted line. I had an unusual issue with my car 1 year after the purchase...The repair was not covered by the MBUSA warranty...I figured I was out of luck but I was wrong. The dealership covered the repair in good faith even though they had no legal obligation to do so! They basically lost all the profit they made when they sold me the car. When does that happen nowadays?? It's refreshing to find a dealer that stands behind their product and is interested in establishing an on-going relationship with the customer. They succeeded in making me a customer for life!

Rich Ritter, Joe Viverito

cwo5
12/20/2014

"great"

bought a 2012 e350 cabriolet from bill hoblitzell . bill did everything and made the process so smooth. great car and great salesman...fred menschner, Yardley, pa.

Nick Traina, Nicholas Castaneda

rinocencio
12/20/2014

"A+ customer service and sales"

I purchased my 2015 C300 on 12/6. Willie was really helpful and let me test drive the CLA and C300. He worked with me to meet a monthly payment I could afford. Billy was also really helpful and thorough with an explanation of everything I was signing. I would most definitely recommend this dealership. A+ for Willie and Billy, thanks. I almost forget to add Robert Lisi from the delivery dept did a phenomenal job of showing me every feature on my car. Well done!

Robert Lisi, Willie Barron, Billy Dye

tlombardi
12/03/2014

""Recent Service" "

I purchased new Mercedes Benz at the end of October and the total sale was easy and not stressful. My salesman Joe V and the finance guy Nick T were very helpful and easy to deal with. I have already had a problem with the car that I created, by hitting a large pothole and bent 2 rims . When purchasing vehicle, my salesman and finance guy recommended getting the tire and wheel package, which I usually don't, but this time I did. Those two rims were over $1100 each. They repaired both rims free of charge with a smile .Dondi the service manager and Walter the service director were excellent to deal with. I even met the general manager Rich .I would definitely recommend this dealer .

Walter Lopez, Joe Viverito, Dondi Pollera, Nick Traina

Gelia03
11/26/2014

"Recent purchase "

I purchased my first mercedes last month, which I love!!! My family and I had an excellent experience with Willie Barron. He was nice and was doing everything in his power to help me get the car I really wanted that was in my budget. He listened to everything I wanted and my needs and budget and matched me to exactly what I was expecting and more ......If you want good customer service, a friendly environment, some one that is patient and good team work I recommend Mr Barron at the freehold dealership. I would definitely recommend to friends and family as well as future purchase when I'm ready to upgrade!!!

Willie Barron

Cynthia Beatty
11/24/2014

"Recent Purchase"

I would just like to say that I have owned five mercedes within the last four years. I have always shopped around and come back to Mercedes of Freehold. I love being taken care of and love the respect that I am shown. My most recent purchase was the easiest of all, it was smooth, comfortable and very enjoyable. Purchasing a vehicle for some can be a scary experience but I am here to inform you that Mercedes Freehold was wonderful and Willie Barron made it very enjoyable from the beginning to the conclusion with Nick in Finance. Thank you Mercedes of Freehold for a great experience and I will always recommend you and speak highly of you.

Willie Barron, Nick Traina

rafalek1985
11/22/2014

""Professionalism""

I made a deposit on the car that I was really interested in just to find out it was sold the day after. I've never experienced anything like it in my life. I'm glad I didn't get to deal with cheaters from this dealership. Thank you.

Artak Galoumian

Cjohn305
11/11/2014

"On the mark"

This was the best new car buying experience I have ever had. I was informed of every milestone date in the process: date of manufacture in Germany, date placed on ship in Germany, date of arrival in Baltimore, delivery to Freehold and date of delivery to me. Jack Coffey was instrumental in the whole buying process and even got involved with the service process for a minor problem. The S550 is the finest driving machine I have ever owned. It's like driving your couch.

Jack Coffey

MercedesFun
11/07/2014

"My pleasant experiences with Mercedes-Benz of Freehold "

I have spent around 3 months to shop for a Mercedes. I finally found the car I loved from Mercedes-Benz of Freehold. The sales rep John Frisch from Freehold was very patient with all my questions and finally helped me to get the Mercedes mode I loved. I had a very frustrated shopping experience with other Mercedes' dealership but Mercedes-Benz of Freehold completely changed my bad impression of all other Mercedes dealerships I had contacted with. Mercedes-Benz of Freehold is best and friendliest and you want spend your money there than anywhere else. The sales rep has the right attitude towards their customers. I am very happy with their services. I will tell all my friends and definitely ask all my family members to go to Freehold dealer to buy a new Mercedes. I will go to Mercedes-Benz of Freehold to buy another new Mercedes in a few years time.

John Frisch