Mercedes-Benz of Freehold

Makes: Mercedes-Benz|Service Center

Mercedes-Benz of Freehold

Mercedes-Benz of Freehold Info

"Recent Purchase"

I would just like to say that I have owned five mercedes within the last four years. I have always shopped around and come back to Mercedes of Freehold. I love being taken care of and love the respect that I am shown. My most recent purchase was the easiest of all, it was smooth, comfortable and very enjoyable. Purchasing a vehicle for some can be a scary experience but I am here to inform you that Mercedes Freehold was wonderful and Willie Barron made it very enjoyable from the beginning to the conclusion with Nick in Finance. Thank you Mercedes of Freehold for a great experience and I will always recommend you and speak highly of you.

""Professionalism""

I made a deposit on the car that I was really interested in just to find out it was sold the day after. I've never experienced anything like it in my life. I'm glad I didn't get to deal with cheaters from this dealership. Thank you.

"On the mark"

This was the best new car buying experience I have ever had. I was informed of every milestone date in the process: date of manufacture in Germany, date placed on ship in Germany, date of arrival in Baltimore, delivery to Freehold and date of delivery to me. Jack Coffey was instrumental in the whole buying process and even got involved with the service process for a minor problem. The S550 is the finest driving machine I have ever owned. It's like driving your couch.

"My pleasant experiences with Mercedes-Benz of Freehold "

I have spent around 3 months to shop for a Mercedes. I finally found the car I loved from Mercedes-Benz of Freehold. The sales rep John Frisch from Freehold was very patient with all my questions and finally helped me to get the Mercedes mode I loved. I had a very frustrated shopping experience with other Mercedes' dealership but Mercedes-Benz of Freehold completely changed my bad impression of all other Mercedes dealerships I had contacted with. Mercedes-Benz of Freehold is best and friendliest and you want spend your money there than anywhere else. The sales rep has the right attitude towards their customers. I am very happy with their services. I will tell all my friends and definitely ask all my family members to go to Freehold dealer to buy a new Mercedes. I will go to Mercedes-Benz of Freehold to buy another new Mercedes in a few years time.

"Master of Vehicle Product Knowledge"

This review is for Robert Lisi. Robert was very professional and took the time to go over the entire car. He is very knowledgeable and knows every feature of the Benz C300 sport inside and out. Excellent delivery specialist who gives high quality customer care. Make sure to ask for Robert to give you a product overview after you buy or lease a car.

"Best Car Buying Experience!"

Overall this was the best car buying experience I have ever had! Chantal in sales is great! She is very professional and knowledgeable. She made my car buying experience a breeze! I highly recommend Chantal and this dealership if you want excellent customer service!

"Mark Millitello is excellent"

I worked with Mark Millitello and highly recommend him. He is a new sales person in Freehold, but a seasoned car salesman. He was professional, informative and very responsive to any questions that I had.

Mark Millitello

"Review of MBOF and William Hoblitzell"

My husband and I both purchased a vehicle this month from Mercedes-Benz of Freehold. Mr. William Hoblitzell took care of the transaction from A-Z. He was most professional and we were extremely happy with the service that we received. I would highly recommend asking for him if you intend to get a Mercedes. He knows his product. Thank you again for all of your help and we are extremely happy.

William Hoblitzell

"Excellent Purchase Experience"

I purchased a 2014 E250 through the Costco program. Bill Hoblitzell greeted me right away and he proved to be both courteous and knowledgable throughout the experience, from test drive to painstakingly searching for right car that matched my requirements for color and equipment. It has been several weeks since I picked up the vehicle and Bill has stayed in touch to assure me that he is available should I ever have any questions about or require assistance with the car. I highly recommend Mercedes-Benz of Freehold and Bill Hoblitzell should you be in the market for a new car.

Bill Hoblitzell

"Great experience"

We were very pleased with the great deal we found at Mercedes-Benz of Freehold. Not to mention, the great service and customer experience provided by our salesperson, William Hoblitzell. This was the first Mercedes we've purchased but not the last.

William Hoblitzell