Mercedes-Benz of Freehold

4380 Route 9 South, Freehold, New Jersey 07728

Makes: Mercedes-Benz|Service Center

Mercedes-Benz of Freehold
Mercedes-Benz of Freehold Info

"Always a great buying experience - See Jack Coffey!"

Easily the best Mercedes buying experience. My family has been buying Mercedes from Freehold Mercedes (previously David Michael) since the late ‘80’s. We’ve always been treated very well from sales, parts, and service. They always go above and beyond. Our salesman, Jack Coffey, is the best. He always checks up on you throughout the year on the cars you bought and gives you his honest opinion on the vehicles you are looking at. Thank you!

"Great Customer Service!"

Willie Barron turned our frown upside down. I was considering leaving Mercedes for Lexus because a Mercedes Dealer in AC tried to charge me for repairs on a warranty item. Willie gave informed us of our rights, searched out a loaner for us, and got the car repaired by warranty like it should have been. I feel much better staying with Mercedes (in Freehold) and with Willie.

"Fourth Mercedes!"

We have been leasing with MB of Freehold for over ten years. Willie Baron is the most pleasant salesman to work with. We have an SUV and were looking to get the GL 450, for the third row, or a Maserati (since we already have an SUV). Willie went above and beyond to make sure that we remained his customers and got us into the GL 450. The Maserati dealer could not believe the deal that we received on our GL making it a no brainer to stay with MB. As long as Willie remains with MB of Freehold we will remain customers. He makes the dreaded car buying process stress free!

"Do not go near this dealership "

I would never deal with this dealership again !!! I was told and promised multiple times for 3 weeks that my registion would be in ! I was told by the police department to part my new Vechile in my drive way till the registion came in and now it's three weeks !!!! I I do not recommend this dealer ship to any one !!!!!!!!

"Very Professional! Great Experience!"

I have leased 2 vehicles from Jack Coffey at Freehold Mercedes! He is a very professional, knowledgeable and fair salesman. I highly recommend Jack Coffey and Freehold Mercedes. He makes buying or leasing a vehicle a pleasurable experience. They have a beautiful showroom and great selection of cars.

"dara cannon"

I was looking for a car which was advertised online. I came into mercedes and was paired with mr baron. He was great. Genuine, helpful, just great customer service overall. I live in ny and drive all the back wwhenever I have a problem. They really take care of you there. I recommend him for all your needs.

Willie Baron

"Dottye Miller"

Willie Barron has been phenomenal in assisting me with the purchase of a Honda Pilot from their sister dealership (Honda of Freehold). He went out of his way to ensure that I was in good hands there and talked me through every step of the process. Because of this, I went back to Willie for the purchase of a Mercedes Benz from his dealership. I was in the process of buying a home and he was extremely patient with waiting for me to close on my house without harassing me for the sale. I would recommend Willie to anyone who is in the market to purchase a car.

Willie Barron

"Buying my first Mercedes"

My car finally died after 11years. After paying for two college tuitions and two weddings,I wanted to try and buy my dream car. I dreaded the thought of dealing with a car salesman so I did most of my research online. Since my husband is retired, I asked him to test drive some cars while I was at work. That is when my husband met "Willie Barron", caring professional salesperson. He found the perfect car for me. Later, after I drove the car he offered us a lower price for the same certified car that was advertised online from another dealership. Everyone was very nice and courteous from finance to repair (a scratch had to be repaired). The best car transaction ever! Just recently Willy contacted us to see how my car is running. I mentioned the garage door opener remote in the car was not working...he came to my house and fixed it! He definitely changed my opinion about car salesmen. I highly recommend Freehold Mercedes and working with "Willie Barron". I love my Mercedes and will use them in the future. Diane

"Sold a car without title, shame on this dealer"

We are out of state buyers. We went to the dealer two months ago (July 2, 2014) and bought a used 2012 Porsche Cayenne. We got a temporary tag which was only valid in 20 days. The financial manager Billy promised us that we definitely could receive the title in 20 days after the purchase. However, after 2 months, we still did not receive the title. I tried to contact (call and email) Billy many times and ask for the reason, but I got completely ignored by him. No response from financial department of this dealer as well as the general manager. Then we contacted the salesman, Artak, who we think is overall a helpful one. However, it did not make things better. We start to know more illegal things happening there!! He told us that frankly the dealer now still did not have the title and he did not know what's going on there. There is no time frame when they can get the title. He confirmed that the dealer can not know whether they can have the title. I was totally shocked since it should not happen at a such big dealership. It is illegal to sell a car without a title. It is indeed a shame on the dealer. They left a terrible problem to their customers. I am so frustrated to deal with them regarding this issue, as they did not get any follow-up calls and now complete ignore our calls. I do not know when they can have the title or they just can not be able to get the title. I want the truth!!! If we cannot get the title, we will sue this dealer and, meanwhile, report this case to local MVS, BBB, as well as police because of their criminal behavior. All buyers, please do think before step into this dealer.

"Disaster of an experience in buying a Mercedes!"

I went to Mercedes of Freehold based on an incentive from United Airlines and what a disaster it was. I was trading in a Mercedes and we agreed on a price and they said they had one in stock. I just needed to discuss with my wife if black was ok. I called back and we agreed and I gave a deposit. 4 days later they don't have a car and nothing to offer me. How can you do business that way?