Mercedes-Benz of Freehold

Mercedes-Benz of Freehold Info

CLMmotorsports
7/01/2015

"Outstanding customer service"

I purchased a 2012 CLS550 and had some minor issues with steering wheel vibration. This was my first service issue which required me to bring the car into this dealership. Upon arrival, I was directed to my service agent Liz Milo who has been outstanding. She is extremely detailed oriented and truly represents the utmost excellence in customer service. I'm very appreciative in Liz's hard efforts and diligent work ethic in keeping me informed. I highly recommend in bringing your vehicle to Freehold Mercedes Benz and requesting Liz to be your service agent. Thanks !

Liz Milo

carriecar13
6/29/2015

"Above and Beyond Customer Service"

I went to Mercedes-Benz of Freehold to see a used Hyundai Elantra Hatchback that I saw listed online. I expected them to be courteous and bring the car around for me to see and leave me to check it out, but I never expected the staff to jump through hoops for someone looking to buy a trade-in at a fraction of the cost of most of their cars. After Gina took me for a test drive she walked me through my options, patiently answered all of the basic questions a first time car buyer would have, and added no pressure to the decision process. I decided to bring back a family member to see the car, and when we decided to start the paperwork it was already near time for the dealership to close. Steve welcomed us in with no rush, and talked with us while the paperwork was started. Nick smoothed every bump in the financing process with optimism, ensuring us that he would make it work. All three of them, as well as the team who stayed to detail and ready the car to make sure I could take it home that night, were wonderful. From start to finish the same three people helped me and were there until I drove away more than two hours after they expected to be home with their families. If that isn't amazing customer service, I don't know what is..

Gina Pantano, Steve Spertos, Nick Traina

@tjbuccella
6/23/2015

"Mercedes Benz of Freehold: best dealership in New Jersey"

I just purchased my fifth Mercedes Benz from Mercedes Benz of Freehold. New management, new sales people and new finance manager made buying a car easy and transparent. They are large enough to make things right and they know they have to do right by every customer that walks through the door. I highly recommend Gina Pantano as a salesperson; super knowledgeable and smart, she is an example of the new blood that has made this the best dealership for 2015 and beyond.

Gina Pantano

LindaLee
6/07/2015

"I Finally Got It!!!"

After many years of hoping to drive a either a BMW or Mercedes Mark Militello made it happen for me. I told him what I wanted and he went above and beyond. Mercedes won and I'm glad it did. I would absolutely recommend Freehold Mercedes Benz from the reception to Mark, Robert Lisi and my experience with the Finance Department as everyone's next choice,

Mark Militello, Robert Lisi

benzzie
5/03/2015

"service"

I have been in a benz family for over 10 years, recently needed a part for my car, stopped at this dealership since I was close by. Usually I don't say nothing If I don't have nothing good to say..... So I won't say too much.... It was horrible experience, this kind of service should not represent Mercedes family. They should probably change the brand ..... Very disrespectful. ....

no name of the employee it was one of the pwrt sales guys

FreddyBo
4/29/2015

"Great Sales experience"

I have had the pleasure of leasing from Mercedes -Benz of Freehold in the past and it was a No Hassle, congenial and comfortable process. This is what brought me back to Mercedes- Benz of Freehold after doing some window shopping at other various dealerships. I have had lease cars since 1999 and I can say without hesitation this was the most agreeable. I'd like to extend my sincere thank you to Mark Militello. He navigated me thru a process that, at other dealership became somewhat exhausting and confusing. The knowledge and information He gave was honest, straightforward and professional. Thanks Mark and General Manager Tony Genovese for a no pressure and seamless approach to my lease. Sincerely, Frederick Boasi

Mark Militello, Tony Genovese.

rf1583
4/05/2015

"Best car buying experience!"

Great experience. Every person we dealt with was so accommodating, friendly and patient. They made sure we were completely satisfied with everything. Top notch dealership!

Tom Egan, Anthony Genovese, Nick Traina, Robert Lisi

hwien
3/25/2015

"THUMBS UP for Mercedes Benz of Freehold and Dennis Smith. "

THUMBS UP for Mercedes Benz of Freehold and Dennis Smith. I recently purchased a Certified 2012 Mercedes Benz ML-350 from this dealer. The vehicle had some minor issues which the dealership immediately tended to and corrected. However, I decide to trade it in for a new 2015 ML-350. I spoke with the salesperson, Dennis Smith who took care of all my issues with the service department regarding the issues I had with my 2012 ML - 350 in his usual professional and expeditious manner. It has, and I believe it always will be a true pleasure dealing with Dennis. He showed me several new 2015 ML 350's and we drove them. Fantastic vehicle. Unfortunately they were upgraded models with more features than you can count, but which I really do not use or want. Therefore, they were more than I wished to spend. Dennis knew that I really wanted a new ML-350. He spoke with management and spent a lot of time with them to get me the best deal he could. He thoroughly went over the huge inventory of ML 350's and finally found one and we test drove it. Not only was it the same ride and handling with less features, but it was within the price range I felt comfortable in spending. I purchased my third Mercedes Benz from Dennis on the spot and the next day I drove it home. I have no reservation what-so-ever in recommending Dennis Smith (salesperson) and Mercedes Benz of Freehold to anyone looking to buy a Mercedes - either new or certified. They are truly a "Customer's Dealership." Harold Wien

Dennis Smith, Nick Traina, Val Pereira

Regis
3/15/2015

"Not your typical car buying experience...."

Very impressed. Mark Militello was our salesman, got us the GLK we wanted and an excellent deal. Totally professional. The entire staff could not have been nicer or more accommodating.

Mark Militello, Jeff Cyriacks, Billy Dye, Robert Lisi

Karma
3/12/2015

"I've not gotten this great treatment anywhere!!!"

I leased a 2014 CLA250 and traded in my Cadillac CTS. Mark Militello made my experience as pleasant as possible. He got me a great deal! Everyone at Mercedes-Benz of Freehold was so nice!

Mark Militello