Mercedes-Benz of Princeton

Alex Shaparin

Paul Karkenny, Service Advisor, Mercedes-Benz of Princeton

Paul Karkenny

September 11, 2017

"Paul Lai, Great Sales Advisor"

- Haseeb Ahson

We are driving Benz for over 20 years and leased our first Benz from Princeton MB also 10 years ago. Our primary reason: Paul Lai provided an excellent service.

August 18, 2017

"Paul Lai is my new guy!"

- JJ Guo

Got my second Mercedes (C300) with Paul Lai after completing the lease on my CLA. I got an offer earlier in the week at Open road MB for a C300 I was looking at but something just did not feel right over there. The salesman in Open road did not even know about the Summer national offers for Mercedes Benz. I had to show him the offer on my phone and even then he took it to his manager and still did not acknowledge the offer going on. He didn't even know that all CPO MB vehicles come with 1 year unlimited miles warranty after the limited 4yr/50k mile manufacturer warranty expires and tried to get me to buy extra warranty for 2-3k! Paul went over every detail of my transaction as well as took care of my lease return for me. He got me the best deal he could get for me and went above and beyond to take care of me. Paul even told me to go get dinner while he takes care of the paperwork for me and detail the car. When I came back I just spent 10 minutes to go over the paperwork and off i went! Wow, it was the most smooth process ever! I'm sure you all remember spending hours buying a car at a dealership, it is definitely not the case with Paul.

August 04, 2017

"Two cars in less than a year with Kevin Keener"

- Fang

We bought a certified car with Kevin last year. We liked him, so we went back to Kevin again for our second rental car. Kevin made the car shopping experience less painful. He is professional, nice and honest. I would recommend him to my friends.

Kevin Keener