Mercedes-Benz of Rockville Centre

650 Sunrise Highway, Rockville Centre, New York 11570
Open Now 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Hours

George Glier, Sales Representative, Master Certified, Mercedes-Benz of Rockville Centre

George Glier

Rashad Gambol, Sales Representative, Mercedes-Benz of Rockville Centre

Rashad Gambol

Sales Representative

March 22, 2017

"Exceptional service and help"

- carl magnus

I on a 2012 CLS 550 that i purchased brand new in 2012. I continued to use the RVC service department for all service intervals and many tire replacements due to NY Winter pot holes. Each time i was met with a supportive smile and excellent service. Recently I had a check engine light come on and decided to have it looked at when I brought my vehicle in for a scheduled Oil Change Service. However, the CK ENGINE Light revealed a serious malfunction that if not given immediate attention could of resulted in complete engine failure. I was alarmed at what I considered to be a significant unexpected financial loss as I still owed money on the loan and the high cost of repair. I returned to the service center in person and requested a more detailed explanation of what the malfunction was. My service rep Samantha Patti immediately had the service tech who had discovered the problem put my car back up on the lift whereupon he quickly disassembled enough of the engine components to give me a first hand visual exam of the damaged parts and explained to me in detail how if not repaired it would only get worse. I was to say the least not a happy camper at that point. However, Samantha and the service department Manager Vinny Ruggieri worked with me in finding a way to make the repairs with minimal cost to me as I was out of warrantee. I must commend Vinny and Samatha for going above and beyond my expectations to complete my repairs to my full satisfaction. I am extremely grateful to them for their assistance and their coordinated efforts with Corporate Department rep Eric at MBUSA for making all the necessary repairs and standing by their product! I will definitely purchase another Mercedes Benz again and continue to use the RVC service department in the future .

March 10, 2017

"Rashad Gambol is the best !!"

- lisha

Rashad was an excellent and professional salesperson. I really appreciate all the rigorous information he gave to me about this vehicle .This is my first mercedes and I'm in love with my beautiful 2016 c300. I had a great experience at the Mercedes Benz of Rockville Centre.. .

March 02, 2017

"Definition of excellent customer service "

- mechanicalthug

Samantha is the definition of excellent customer service. She treats customers with a friendly attitude and resolves problems as efficiently as possible. I have never seen an advisor have so much pride in their job. If you get her as your advisor, rest assured you are in good hands. From: Clarence

• Putting Green