Mercedes-Benz of Rockville Centre

650 Sunrise Highway, Rockville Centre, New York 11570
Closed 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Hours

George Glier, Sales Representative, Master Certified, Mercedes-Benz of Rockville Centre

George Glier

Sales Representitive

April 12, 2017

"Good Experience "

- Shaundell Agrippa

I gave the rating of 5 stars because of the professional, courteous and fast service i recieved. Shane Chesney is the best!. Keep up the good work. Thanks again, Mercedes-Benz of Rockville Centre.

April 10, 2017

"THE ONLY PERSON TO GO TO IS ALIX PLASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

- rosheda honorat

Alix Plaster is HANDS DOWN THE ABSOLUTE BEST SALESPERSON ON THIS PLANET!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE SHOULD TEACH A CLASS ON CUSTOMER SERVICE AND RECEPTION. BEING A SINGLE WOMAN IS HARD ENOUGH AND SCARY ENOUGH WITHOUT BEING CAR SAVVY AND SHE MADE THE ENTIRE PROCESS HASSLE AND HAGGLE FREE. SHE ERASED EVERY WORRY, DOTTED EVERY "I" AND CROSSED EVERY "T''. NEVER EVER HAVE I TRUSTED A SALESPERSON IN MY LIFE!!! SHE ERASED EVERY FEELING OF SKEPTICISM AND FEELING OF ANGST I COULD HAVE!!!! EVERY PERSON HAS A JOB TO DO AND IT IS NATURAL FEELING TO SELF PRESERVE BUT MS. PLASTER HONESTLY GIVES HERSELF TO EVERY PERSON AND EVERY SALE SHE DOES!!! THE TIME SHE TOOK IN ORDER TO HELP ME WAS BIBLICAL TO SAY THE VERY LEAST!!!!! SHE DID NOT PROVIDE A SERVICE SHE GAVE COMFORT AND CERTAINTY THAT SHE WOULD DO HER BEST AND SHE DID THAT AND BEYOND. SHE IS NOTHING SHORT OF A MIRACLE QUITE FRANKLY AND I HOPE HER MERCEDES-BENZ FAMILY APPRECIATES HER FOR THE GALAXY OF POWER THAT SHE SINCERELY IS!!!!! BEHIND HER SPARKLING BLUE EYES IS A PERSONALITY THAT ONE WOULD NOT EXPECT IN A CAR SALESPERSON. I AM A REPEAT CUSTOMER OF MERCEDES-BENZ WHICH GOES TO SHOW MY LOYALTY FROM A BRAND THAT HONESTLY HAS GIVEN ME THE BEST BUT ALIX PLASTER IS A CUT ABOVE AND BEYOND PAR SPECIFICATION OF WHAT IT MEANS TO WORK FOR THIS EXCELLENT BRAND! I CAN NOT SAY THANK YOU ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE BETTER READ AND ''PLASTER'' THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 22, 2017

"Exceptional service and help"

- carl magnus

I on a 2012 CLS 550 that i purchased brand new in 2012. I continued to use the RVC service department for all service intervals and many tire replacements due to NY Winter pot holes. Each time i was met with a supportive smile and excellent service. Recently I had a check engine light come on and decided to have it looked at when I brought my vehicle in for a scheduled Oil Change Service. However, the CK ENGINE Light revealed a serious malfunction that if not given immediate attention could of resulted in complete engine failure. I was alarmed at what I considered to be a significant unexpected financial loss as I still owed money on the loan and the high cost of repair. I returned to the service center in person and requested a more detailed explanation of what the malfunction was. My service rep Samantha Patti immediately had the service tech who had discovered the problem put my car back up on the lift whereupon he quickly disassembled enough of the engine components to give me a first hand visual exam of the damaged parts and explained to me in detail how if not repaired it would only get worse. I was to say the least not a happy camper at that point. However, Samantha and the service department Manager Vinny Ruggieri worked with me in finding a way to make the repairs with minimal cost to me as I was out of warrantee. I must commend Vinny and Samatha for going above and beyond my expectations to complete my repairs to my full satisfaction. I am extremely grateful to them for their assistance and their coordinated efforts with Corporate Department rep Eric at MBUSA for making all the necessary repairs and standing by their product! I will definitely purchase another Mercedes Benz again and continue to use the RVC service department in the future .

• Putting Green