Mercedes-Benz of Rockville Centre

650 Sunrise Highway, Rockville Centre, New York 11570

George Glier, Sales Representative, Master Certified, Mercedes-Benz of Rockville Centre

Sales Representative, Master Certified
Vinny Ruggieri, Service Manager, Mercedes-Benz of Rockville Centre

Vinny Ruggieri

Service Manager
4.3
Maurice Benitez, Sales Representative, Master Certified, Mercedes-Benz of Rockville Centre

Maurice Benitez

Sales Representative, Master Certified

Alix  Plaster, Sales Representative, Mercedes-Benz of Rockville Centre

Alix Plaster

Sales Representative

August 17, 2017

"Very down to earth dealership"

- Bob 72

I just leased a Mercedes C 300 from George Glier. I found him to be informative, professional, honest and patient. George would call me back when I had questions. I had a minor issue with the car when I got home. I called George and he made an appointment at the service dept at my convenience and told me it will be resolved. I would recommend George to anyone who is looking for a Mercedes.

July 12, 2017

"Always an exceptional experience with George Glier"

- bellagi30

George Glier is a fantastic, honest and patient person. This is my seventh leased car with George Glier. He knows us so well! George has always been reliable and fair. He came into the dealership on his vacation day to prepare the car for us. I feel comfortable talking to and calling George anytime with questions I may have. He always responds promptly. He is very easy to talk to. I highly recommend George Glier. I also dealt with John regarding the financing of the vehicle. He as well very easy to talk to and clear when explaining.

John Kerl
Other Employees : Gasper

July 03, 2017

"Nice and Painless"

- CJacobs27

I bought my fifth car from this dealership. The people are really nice and George Glier is a pleasure to work with. He is very professional and cares about your experience at the Mercedes Benz of Rockville Centre. Craig

• Putting Green