Mercedes-Benz of Sacramento

Leon Carado

Tristan Regnani, Sales Consultant, Mercedes-Benz of Sacramento

Tristan Regnani

June 22, 2017

"Gift giving experience MBZ style"

- PMerie Verified Customer

In early February, I decided I wanted to gift my daughter a car for her graduation present. I contacted Mr. Kellner on line and we met in the dealership. He listened to what I wanted covered various options/packages , gave me some examples and showed me some vehicles that might interest my daughter - age wise, lifestyle wise, driving wise, etc. Once I settled on the "one" he listened to my pricing concerns and worked with me to come up with a reasonable price. He was very patient and supportive throughout the process, and understanding of my time line. I wanted it to be a surprise for her in May. He worked with me to make it happen - bow and all!! I will definitely purchase from him in the future.

Brett Kellner
Other Employees : Greg Ranslow

June 22, 2017

"Experience was pleasant... as always"

- DDAHMENPCE Verified Customer

I took my SLK 350 in for AC service. MB has to order the parts needed for the repair The AC system works fine, however the vehicle now runs very rough when in drive and idling...such as at a signal light. I will be bringing it back to get that issue taken care of., but it is a big inconvenience.

Sean Kerwin

June 20, 2017

"Excellent Service experience for me, as always"

- Rhfcal Verified Customer

Excellent, I have always had a good experience when I bring my veh In for service. Jason Harber is very professional and is always courteous and concerned about any problem that I might have.

Jason Harber