Mercedes-Benz of Sacramento

Internet Sales Manager

August 18, 2017

"Always a pleasure"

- richwongamg Verified Customer

took my c450 AMG for service; my service advisor Efrain always personable and helpful. A clean facility all around, from showroom to men's room!

Efrain Vasquez

August 17, 2017

"Best Mercedes Benz dealership!"

- ircuadrado Verified Customer

We purchased our first Mercedes Benz, a beautiful AMG C63 cabriolet, a month ago. We went to Von Hausen MB in Sacramento after having a very negative experience one week prior at another MB dealership. From the moment we walked in, the experience was amazing! Not only did they wait for us on a Friday at 7pm, they test drove different vehicles with us, sat down to discuss different payment options, and got us the exact numbers that we wanted. Victoria Richardson greeted us with a warm smile and followed up with our appointment, Johnny Bateman was THE BEST sales consultant and gave me this gorgeous car right out of the showroom (giant bow included), Julie Tuscano-García made all the financial magic happen, Teddy Mavritsakis followed up with me making sure the process went smoothly and that I had a loaner vehicle ready for me when I left the car for some add-ons, Ahmad Aldarwish later sat down with me with all the patience in the world and helped me set up my media preferences. This was a very happy and positive experience, and I know now why many colleagues recommended THIS specific dealership. Thank you everybody!!!

Ahmad Aldarwish
Johnny Bateman
Victoria Richardson
Julie Garcia
Other Employees : Ted Mavritsakis

August 17, 2017

"Mercedes Benz CLA 250 Service"

- be24oliver Verified Customer

MB of Sacramento did an excellent job taking care of my wife's car. The service was excellent and the turnaround time was extremely fast. Having just moved to Sacramento, I am excited to know that my MB will be in good hands anytime it needs to be serviced.

Used 2013 Mercedes-Benz E-Class