Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring

3301 Briggs Chaney Rd., Silver Spring, Maryland 20904

Pedro Delgado, Internet Sales, Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring

Pedro Delgado

Internet Sales

Chris Costlow, Service Advisor/Orange Team Manager, Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring

Chris Costlow

Service Advisor/Orange Team Manager

Donald McNeely, Service Advisor/Silver Team Manager, Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring

Donald McNeely

Service Advisor/Silver Team Manager

Bill Costlow, Director of Operations for Parts & Service, Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring

Bill Costlow

Director of Operations for Parts & Service

June 10, 2017

"Tony Zeleya's Outstanding Services"

- Wealth

Before meeting Tony Zeleya, I have positivity made my mind about a black S550 I just test drove. When my brother and I walked into the dealership, Tony's warmth, care, and concern for making sure that he understood what fits my taste, style and personality captivated me instantly. He did not appeared as someone who wants to get me into a car and then adios! Tony courteously took his time and related to me in a way that is far beyond what a close friend and or family member will do. His services, his concerns and continued follow ups made me feel that I finally landed a dealership where the staff are not just putting families and people into vehicles, but do care. I have and will always recommend Tony to all my church members, friends, families, colleagues, and anyone who needs a vechicle. Tony, you are the best. My family and I thankful and grateful for helping us find a perfect vehicle - Wealth!!

Tony Zeleya

June 08, 2017

"Noteworthy overall experience"

- robin419

First time at this dealership, I met Theo Vamos. His patience, attention to detail, amazing communication and assistance throughout process was refreshing and most appreciated.

Theo Vamos

May 17, 2017

"Great buying experience with Celestin Lovence"

- red99

Celestin Lovence is an awesome salesperson. I highly recommend his services. He even delivered my car to my residence in VA. Thanks Lovence!! Great to do business with you.

Dorit F.