Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring

3301 Briggs Chaney Rd., Silver Spring, Maryland 20904

Chris Costlow, Service Advisor/Orange Team Manager, Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring

Chris Costlow

Service Advisor/Orange Team Manager

Pedro Delgado, Internet Sales, Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring

Pedro Delgado

Internet Sales

Donald McNeely, Service Advisor/Silver Team Manager, Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring

Donald McNeely

Service Advisor/Silver Team Manager

Bill Costlow, Director of Operations for Parts & Service, Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring

Bill Costlow

Director of Operations for Parts & Service

May 17, 2017

"Great buying experience with Celestin Lovence"

- red99

Celestin Lovence is an awesome salesperson. I highly recommend his services. He even delivered my car to my residence in VA. Thanks Lovence!! Great to do business with you.

Dorit F.

April 29, 2017

"Tony Zeleya is awesome"

- Goldberg MB

Not only is Tony the best salesperson when you purchase your car but he is always available after you get your car home. Whether it's a question about the car or helping you schedule for routine service, Tony has the answers or can find them for you. We are always treated like family whenever we call him:)

Tony Zeleya

April 27, 2017

"Exceptional Service"

- Lynn

Took my Benz for service 4/24 and was very pleased. Everyone was professional, friendly and efficient. My car was serviced within the time frame I was given, no extra waiting and I was back on the road. Exceptional service continues even after buying my Benz from them - this is the way it should be 😊 A shout out to Tony Zelaya as a sales guy who is constantly working to be sure a customer is happy. I will continue to buy and service my car in MD, even though we live in VA, with this kind of exceptional service! - I even received a follow-up phone call the next day from Chris, our Service Advisor, to make sure I was happy with the service. After years of allegiance to another dealer in our area, it seems we have found a dealership that truly understands how to take care of a customer.

Chris Costlow