Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring

Closed 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

Pedro Delgado, Internet Sales, Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring

Pedro Delgado

Internet Sales

Chris Costlow, Service Advisor/Orange Team Manager, Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring

Chris Costlow

Service Advisor/Orange Team Manager

Donald McNeely, Service Advisor/Silver Team Manager, Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring

Donald McNeely

Service Advisor/Silver Team Manager

Elio Ayala, Service Advisor/Green Team Manager, Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring

Elio Ayala

Service Advisor/Green Team Manager

October 30, 2016

"Excellent sales/ Customer Service / James McDonald"

- Denise watson

I recently purchased a 2017 CLA 250 I could not be more happier with my purchase. I was referred to James McDonald by my sister, he made my purchase so easy. With his experience, warm smile and pleasant customer service it made it so comfortable for me to decide on my purchase even when I wasn't sure what I wanted. I would definitely refer him to anyone who would be lookin to purchase a car from Mercedes Benz.

October 19, 2016

"First Maintenance Visit for 2016 C63"

- Jack8580

High marks for this dealer! I've owned a lot of cars and always use dealers to service my vehicles. This was a stand-out experience that surpassed any of my other dealerships. Two reasons: Personal attention from the manager and respect for my time. The job was done well and promptly and I was treated like a VIP from start to finish. Thanks Adam!

September 25, 2016

"Unprofessional customer service"

- KHaythe

Had to go for an emergency tire, however I arrived 20 minutes before they closed and was advised by Mike that they could not put a new tire on my Mercedes because it would take 30 minutes after the closing time. I explained to Mark that my daughter and I had to drive across the Bay Bridge and I was fearful I would have a blow out. He did not care. I left the dealership, called roadside and Mercedes of Annapolis came and put my spare on. I am so disappointed in the lack of good customer service. I have never been treated like that in my life. I left a message for Adam, the Service Manager and he did not help the situation. I will contact MBUSA on Monday and send a letter to the owner of the dealership. This was unacceptable behavior.

New 2017 Mercedes-Benz C300, $49443