Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring

3301 Briggs Chaney Rd.,
Silver Spring, Maryland 20904
Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring Info
About Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring

Here at Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. We are located at 3301 Briggs Chaney Rd. in Silver Spring. Come see why over 300 customers have given us positive reviews online! Our commitment to customer service is second to none and that's why our Silver Spring Mercedes-Benz dealership is one of the premier Mercedes-Benz dealers in the state of Maryland! We invite you to shop our website at www.mercedesbenzsilverspring.net, where you will find a great selection of new and used Mercedes-Benz vehicles including the CLA, C, E, CLS, S, GLK, M, GL, SLK, & SL Classes in addition to AMG & Sprinter.

About Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring

• Three Lane Drive-In Service
  • 14 Car Showroom
jnjphd
4/05/2016

""Josephine Baker Understands the Art of the Deal""

I had just finished viewing the pre-owned vehicles when Josephine happened upon me. She asked if I needed any assistance. I told her I was looking for a vehicle I had seen online, and needed to know if it was still available for purchase. She invited me inside to inquire. The vehicle was still available, and the reason it had been moved was one of her colleagues was expecting a customer to stop by to look at it. I asked to test drive the car in the meantime which Josephine quickly arranged. Afterwards, I told Josephine the sale was hers if she could close the deal, and did she ever, with know-how, speed, and panache.

Josephine Baker

April 07, 2016

Hello, Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Josephine and the team! Thank you again for your review.

peanutbutterjelly
3/28/2016

"Tony Zelaya of Mercedes Benz Silver Spring is the BEST!!!"

My husband and i went to get a new vehicle and Tony Zelaya is FANTASTIC! He really knows a quality customer service. He's not your typical sales guy. We highly recommend him!

s

April 07, 2016

Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new vehicle. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

BDunston
3/19/2016

"Great customer service and very knowledgeable "

From the time I walked in everyone was courteous and greeted me with a smile. I worked with Darryl and he helped me find everything I wanted and needed and made the process an enjoyable one. He has earned a lifetime customer.

Darryl Minerve

April 07, 2016

Greetings! Thank you for stopping by Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Hardyje
3/12/2016

"Easy transaction."

Sales personnel were very helpful and professional. Were very knowledgeable and friendly. I went in and they were quickly able to find what I wanted.

Josephine Baker and James McDonald

April 07, 2016

Thank you for your complimentary feedback of Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

Dee3705
3/11/2016

"She is the best in dmv "

She is the best among them,I walk I and walk around not having mind of buying a car but this lady stood up and spoke to me after all other sales rep look me down and she confuse me to buy a Mercedes Benz that same day

April 07, 2016

Good afternoon! Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. We encourage you to ‘Like’ us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. Thank you, and be sure to visit us soon!

juner20904
1/11/2016

"The experience was professional, timely, knowledgeable"

I bought my vehicle here and have had it serviced here for the past two years. My experiences are always superb. The customer care is excellent. They find every way to save money while making sure that the vehicle is in tip top performance. In one instance, my tire had a nail in it and my service representative Mr. Jerrod Dunham went over and beyond to find the warranties and send pictures, etc so that in the end I paid NOTHING. NO CHARGE!! With this free of charge service, I was still treated as if I were paying full service and then some. Everyone is wonderful. Mr. Louis Pradel helped me today to identify why my service engine light was on. He found ways to get the best deals while getting my vehicle out of the danger zone (thermostat, brakes, tires, etc. replacements).

Jerrod Dunham, Louis Pradel, Abdool Alli, Michael Schildt,

March 08, 2016

Thanks for the positive feedback! It was our pleasure servicing your vehicle and we would be happy to help with any future vehicle needs. We encourage you to ‘Like’ us on Facebook to stay abreast of news and monthly service specials as it would be great to see you again soon. Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring would like to genuinely thank you for taking your time to share your experiences with us. Happy driving!

Shawn
12/14/2015

"Car service problems "

From this year started I'm having problems with my car spend over $12,000 on service , had my car tow in Wednesday picked it up Saturday and my car still have the same problem, I don't think that the technician know what he's doing or recommend ,it's Monday morning have to tow my car in again same problem battery

Louis D'Angelo

Y. Karodeh
12/03/2015

"Chris Costlow; A Highly Recommended Service Manager"

Herb Gordon Mercedes has consistently earned our loyalty and business for the last 13 years and 2 consecutive Mercedes Benz purchases, simply because they are professional and know how to treat and handle customers both at the time of purchase and most importantly throughout the post-purchase period, however long that might be. There are many good reasons as to why we have Herb Gordon Mercedes maintaining our cars, but the most important of all is the presence of Mr. Chris Costlow, our Service Team Manager. Chris vast working knowledge, unbiased honest counsels augmented with excellent customer service skills and responsiveness to customer needs are stellar and unparalleled! An absolute pleasure with whom to work. Thank you Chris for going over and above your call of duty, not once or twice but ALWAYS!

March 08, 2016

Hello, Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Chris Costlow and the team! Thank you again for your review.

gosco007
10/25/2015

"My best experience ever"

I have really enjoyed this experience, thanks so much to Tony Zelaya from the moment myself and my wife worked into the dealership. Himself and his supervisor (Keith) put our need first. I have enjoyed this experience and i'll definitely refer other people.

Tony Zelaya

October 26, 2015

Good afternoon gosco007! Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

nNoah Lightman
8/28/2015

"great experience"

they were friendly, and helpful and we were able to buy a new Mercedes in our price range. They called the next day to offer further assistance in helping us understand the many features in our new car. I would recommend them to our friends.

Celestin Lovence

October 09, 2015

Hi nNoah Lightman, thank you for your positive feedback of Mercedes-Benz of Silver Springs. We are appreciate your feedback and encourage you to stay in touch so we can assist you with any of your automotive needs. Thank you again nNoah Lightman for your review.

Reviews of Pedro Delgado