Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring

3301 Briggs Chaney Rd., Silver Spring, Maryland 20904

Chris Costlow, Service Advisor/Orange Team Manager, Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring

Chris Costlow

Service Advisor/Orange Team Manager
Khalil Nuri, Sales Consultant, Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring

Khalil Nuri

Pedro Delgado, Internet Sales, Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring

Pedro Delgado

Internet Sales

Donald McNeely, Service Advisor/Silver Team Manager, Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring

Donald McNeely

Service Advisor/Silver Team Manager

August 17, 2017

"Service"

- Sonia 1977

Every time when I get my service I have a really good experience with Jai is the best service advisor, very honest and very helpful. I really recommend him for any service you need for your car.

Jai Jennings

August 16, 2017

"Outstanding Customer Service - Darryl Minerve"

- Tyscott

June 2017 I purchased a new GLE-350. It was a 35th work anniversary gift to myself. The sales person (Darryl) made the experience pleasurable. His knowledge and customer care skills were truly appreciated. No hard sell on his behalf rather his focus was on meeting my requirements. I've been know to be aggressive but Darryl steered me in the right direction. MB of Sliver Spring hopefully values the resource that have , because of him personally . I own 3 MB but this was the best buying experience to date. Regards

Darryl Minerve

August 13, 2017

"Theo is awesome!"

- Gabe

I was in the market for a new car I knew Mercedes was my first choice. Walked in and was immediately greeted by Theo, he was very knowledgeable and got an idea of the type of car I was looking for and had me test drive a couple I feel in love and he set the bar high for sure so when I went to other dealers to get an idea nothing really stood out as much as Mercedes. To class customer service ended up getting an amazing car! Give this guy a raise! Thanks!!

Theo Vamos