Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring

Closed 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

Pedro Delgado, Internet Sales, Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring

Pedro Delgado

Internet Sales

Chris Costlow, Service Advisor/Orange Team Manager, Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring

Chris Costlow

Service Advisor/Orange Team Manager

Donald McNeely, Service Advisor/Silver Team Manager, Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring

Donald McNeely

Service Advisor/Silver Team Manager

Bill Costlow, Director of Operations for Parts & Service, Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring

Bill Costlow

Director of Operations for Parts & Service

March 24, 2017

"James McDonald-Magnifique-Sales/ Service-O'Riley Moonasingh"

- margmak

Well, I walked in a few weeks and very time he saw me he promised to get me a better car and so it was that he recommended a moving machine and gave me a new experience both buying and now driving it. Yep! I am a satisfied customer. I have a feeling that this is for a lifetime because service has O'Riley Moonasingh on Gold Team to make me feel that any concerns I have are just those and not problems. Awesome service staff. Thank you Service Manager Mr. Tom Rodkey for the personal attention to my concerns.

March 17, 2017

"Everything was great!"

- jhende22

I was privileged to have both Jonathan Logue and Dave Battista of Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring assist me to find the best car for my needs. Dave Battista advised me on technical details on both C-Class and E-Class late model vehicles that would interest and fit my needs. Dave recommended that I deal with Jonathan to expose me to the inventory available at Silver Spring. This was just right, and after reviewing the inventory I selected several vehicles that I was interested to evaluate. Jonathan than arranged for me and my son to visit your dealership and review the vehicles he selected for me. This worked out great and I chose a 215 C300 Black on Black that I loved and purchased that day. However, my trusty mechanic Dave also put his stamp of approval on the car before I bought. I also feel that I got a great price for my vehicle . "Amazing Experience"

March 17, 2017

"Awesome "

- elikimel

I recently purchased a few vehicles from this dealership. My overall experience dealing with Mercedes Benz of Silver Spring was by far my best car buying experience ever. It is clear to me that at this dealership they aim at delivering the highest quality of service to go with the quality brand they are all representing. Everyone from the general manager Jim Elefantis , Tony Zelaya my sales manager and Dorit at the finance office helped to make my overall shopping experience a delightful event. Tony Zelaya was awesome. He was personable , professional and courteous and went above and beyond to make sure I got what I needed. Working with Tony was easy as he is always in a good mood and brings positive energy to his surroundings. Tony was resourceful and hard working when working on my transactions. Great Job guys, happy to recommend your team.

New 2017 Mercedes-Benz C300, $48466