Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring

3301 Briggs Chaney Rd.,
Silver Spring, Maryland 20904
Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring Info
About Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring

Here at Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. We are located at 3301 Briggs Chaney Rd. in Silver Spring. Come see why over 300 customers have given us positive reviews online! Our commitment to customer service is second to none and that's why our Silver Spring Mercedes-Benz dealership is one of the premier Mercedes-Benz dealers in the state of Maryland! We invite you to shop our website at www.mercedesbenzsilverspring.net, where you will find a great selection of new and used Mercedes-Benz vehicles including the CLA, C, E, CLS, S, GLK, M, GL, SLK, & SL Classes in addition to AMG & Sprinter.

About Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring

• Three Lane Drive-In Service
  • 14 Car Showroom
Y. Karodeh
12/03/2015

"Chris Costlow; A Highly Recommended Service Manager"

Herb Gordon Mercedes has consistently earned our loyalty and business for the last 13 years and 2 consecutive Mercedes Benz purchases, simply because they are professional and know how to treat and handle customers both at the time of purchase and most importantly throughout the post-purchase period, however long that might be. There are many good reasons as to why we have Herb Gordon Mercedes maintaining our cars, but the most important of all is the presence of Mr. Chris Costlow, our Service Team Manager. Chris vast working knowledge, unbiased honest counsels augmented with excellent customer service skills and responsiveness to customer needs are stellar and unparalleled! An absolute pleasure with whom to work. Thank you Chris for going over and above your call of duty, not once or twice but ALWAYS!

March 08, 2016

Hello, Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Chris Costlow and the team! Thank you again for your review.

gosco007
10/25/2015

"My best experience ever"

I have really enjoyed this experience, thanks so much to Tony Zelaya from the moment myself and my wife worked into the dealership. Himself and his supervisor (Keith) put our need first. I have enjoyed this experience and i'll definitely refer other people.

Tony Zelaya

October 26, 2015

Good afternoon gosco007! Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

nNoah Lightman
8/28/2015

"great experience"

they were friendly, and helpful and we were able to buy a new Mercedes in our price range. They called the next day to offer further assistance in helping us understand the many features in our new car. I would recommend them to our friends.

Celestin Lovence

October 09, 2015

Hi nNoah Lightman, thank you for your positive feedback of Mercedes-Benz of Silver Springs. We are appreciate your feedback and encourage you to stay in touch so we can assist you with any of your automotive needs. Thank you again nNoah Lightman for your review.

nleeumd
7/15/2015

"Pre-Owned Sales"

I was in the market for a pre-owned vehicile they had listed for sale. I called the dealership to confirm the availability. Spoke the one of the salesman, said it was being listed at the BMW dealership in their complex; however, it was avaliable for sale and he woud be open to show it. I confirmed that I could see it within the hour. After asking when I could see it, we confirm a date and time and he said he would drive the vehcile back to the MB dealership for me to view. He send me an appointment remminder via e-mail I spent over an hour driving from Arlington to Silver Spring in rush hour traffic. The salesman later confirmed that he had the vehicle in his posession and was avaliable for sale while en route. As I approached the dealership, he called me and said the vehcile was sold. Shocked, I drove to into the lot, met with the salesman in person and said another salesman had sold the car after another customer saw it sitting on the lot. Now I understand business is business; but the only reason the car was on this particular lot was it was brought over to be shown to me, and there was a clear lack of communcation with sales people at their dealership. After the salesman expressing regret, I was even more upset after meeting with their sales manager who concluded, "we don't hold cars." with the body language of indfference and never making eye contact with me as he was too busy to addrress me as he had other things to take care of. It was not a question about holding a car, it was about calling me up and letting me know that another person was interested in the vehcile and giving me an opporutnity after I invested time to come, it was about showing some regret in a lack of protocol. At the end the day, since I havent been a previous customer, I walked out of their dealership without any sincere apology. I will never purchase or recommend any of my friends and clients to purchase from this dealership, in fact; I will purposefully go out of my way to make this point! I would rather walk 1000 miles barefoot on hot molten asphalt than to get into a vehcile sold by their dealership!

James Mcdonald

nleeumd responded to this review

July 17, 2015

So having an appointment with you has no purpose and its basically just a free for all at your dealership for salesman and potential clients alike. Anyone who is buying from across town or out of state, confirming they are on their way, has no bearing whatsoever. You'd rather confirm a sale and deal with an upset prospective client afterwards: Ok. Sales 1st, Clients last. The salesman should have been more astute on what was going on with this vehicle for at least the hour from when I first called to when I arrived. Its one thing to call me and tell me the vehicle was sold if I was not physically coming. Its should be standard service for a salesman to bring a car to the lot to show and make sure everything is ready for my arrival and be aware of other interest in the vehicle. I'm surprised that you say this happens so rarely and your comments here conflict what was said to me over the phone from your pre-owned manager. I'm sure you are on the path to build client loyalty. I hope for your business sake protocols change on how you handle this scenario in the future.

July 16, 2015

Neal, We sincerely apologize for your inconvenience. It is somewhat unusual to have multiple customers interested in the same vehicle at the same time but common practice in our industry is cars are sold on a first come, first serve basis. While no commitment was made to hold this car, we apparently didn’t inform you that other customers were interested in this car, which the salesperson may not have known. As was explained, while you were in route another customer came in and immediately purchased the car while working with another salesperson. You were immediately called as soon as the car was sold. We apologize for your inconvenience and that you felt the manager didn’t have empathy for the situation. Should you have additional questions or concerns, or would like to further discuss, please contact our General Manager, Jim Elefantis at jelefantis@mileone.com or 301-890-7658. Again, thank you. We hope we can be of service to you in the future.

Lanephd
6/15/2015

"Custimer Service Needs Improvement"

I visited the dealership on Sunday May 31 to view GL450. I previusly purchase an E500 a few years ago along with other family purchase of ML350 and CLS500 in 2006. During my sales transaction process and inquiry the sales associate made comments such as people don't have problems showing us there bank statements, surprise because I do not participate in online banking, and sarcastic. The. Manager at the time did not make us feel welcome and my experience in comparison to 2006 at this dealership to now is horrible. I understood the need to see documents because of exporting but the sales person comment, you should be excited to be purchasing a Mercedes and my observation of other staff was disappointing. Luckily, Commomwealth Credit Union representative spoke about alexandria Mercedes and my experience this evening was professional and earned my business. I will not refer patients, family, or friends to Mercedes Benz of silver spring anymore.

Walton answer sales manager

June 16, 2015

Dear Lanephd, We sincerely apologize if you were offended in any way during your visit to our dealership. All dealerships have certain responsibilities to the vehicle manufacturers to avoid selling a vehicle that is being purchased for export or the dealership is subject to significant financial penalties. The vehicle you expressed interest in is often sought after by exporters so we needed to perform certain required steps for due diligence, especially for a shopper from out of our area, like yourself. Please accept our apologies if we failed to properly communicate why certain questions were asked. If you would like to discuss this further, please contact Jim Elefantis, General Manager, at 301-890-3030 or jelefantis@mileone.com.

christian
5/14/2015

"THE BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE ALWAYS "

HONESTLY I HAVE BEEN ASSOCIATED WITH MANY DEALERSHIPS FOR 40 YEARS THIS COMPANY IN ITS ENTIRETY IS BY FAR THE BEST IN EVERY WAY SERVICE , FINANCING ,DISCOUNTS WARRANTIES AND ALWAYS READY TO HELP EVEN MONTHS AFTER THE SALE YOU FEEL RESPECT AT ALL TIMES . THEY GET 100 IN MY BOOK AND ALL THE PEOPLE I SENT TO BUY CARS FEEL THE SAME BILL WILLIS

STEVE GLUCK , MARCELLO VIA

June 01, 2015

Greetings christian! Thank you for stopping by Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon! www.facebook.com/MercedesBenzofSilverSpring

linda
4/04/2015

"KHALIL NURI IS THE BEST!!!!"

I would like to thank Khalil Nuri for all of his help, patience and professionalism. He was extremely motivated to assist me yet never pressured me in any way. He took time to explain and demonstrate the many features on the car. He is very knowledgeable and answered my questions completely. Thank you Khalil!!

Khalil Nuri

April 06, 2015

Thank you for your complimentary feedback of Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

beasgo
3/27/2015

"Tony W. highly recommended service manager"

I have a great experiences with Tony Wasfi as my service representative thru out the years (1999). True professional and would highly rank his ability and knowledge as a service manager. Although the prices are a little costly when you bring your car for corrective maintenance; My car has never gone back into service for same problem. Highly recommended. GSB

March 30, 2015

Good morning! Thank you so much for your kind comments. Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Thank you again for the highly praised review!

ostia
2/04/2015

"Chris Costlow is Awesome"

I am always impressed and extremely pleased with the level of services and customer service I get each and every time I step into the service department at the Mercedes Benz Silver Spring. My team leader Chris Costlow is such a wonderful man who would go above and beyond the call of duty to help you navigate complex situations. . He is very knowledgeable and provides outstanding and superior customer service. He would take time to educate and advice you on your car services and needs. I have been a loyal customer of him for over ten years. He always responded to my questions quickly and helpful Chris, your positive attitude and customer service will go a long way in building equity, trust and goodwill with your customers and the dealership you serve. Thank you Michael Iloanya

February 05, 2015

Michael Iloanya - Thank you for your encouraging review of Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help! Thanks so much, Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring.

Richy
1/17/2015

"Is this what Unrivaled Service is?"

Unrivaled, Exceptional, Premier, etc.! All words. I am so disappointed I can only hope some day American government can hold Organizations accountable for their promises, boasting, and false advertisements. Quality? Ok. Why is it a 2014 Mercedes-Benz ML 350 has MB-Tex seating that according to Andrea from Mercedes- Benz Corporate Customer Service, states "can stain very easily especially if the consumer does not wash or dry clean any new clothing items before sitting in the vehicle." Excuse me, first and foremost Why are you building an inferior product for a World Class Quality Vehicle Like Mercedes-Benz? Seats that can not be sat in unless the consumer first washes or dry cleans their clothing prior to sitting in their $60,000.00 vehicle? Am I also supposed to stop every individual, including but not limited to professional clients I take to lunch for business purposes, before they get in my car and ask them if they have in fact washed or dry cleaned their clothing? If they have not, I guess I have to tell them they can not sit on my MB-Tex seats because they are going to get stained and Mercedes- Benz expects me to understand this is not their problem for building an inferior material " MB-Tex" and I should have to live with this staining issue throughout the ownership of this vehicle. With all that said I have always washed my clothes and/or dry cleaned them upon purchase. This should be a choice not a must before sitting on any seating product in any vehicle. My vehicle seats were still stained ridiculously even with all clothing being washed and/or dry cleaned. Why is this? It is because this MB-Tex is an inferior product that has no place in any vehicle much less a Quality Mercedes-Benz!

Christian Gonzales, Andrea ( Corporate Customer Service ).

February 03, 2015

Richy, I am sorry to hear about your unsatisfactory experience thus far with your MB-Tex seats. Please allow me the opportunity to see if we can somehow find a resolution to your issue. I can be reached by email at jimelefantis@mileone.com or direct at 301-890-7658. I look forward to hearing from you. Jim Elefantis, General Manager, Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring

Reviews of Chris Costlow