Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring

3301 Briggs Chaney Rd.,
Silver Spring, Maryland 20904
Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring Info
About Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring

Here at Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. We are located at 3301 Briggs Chaney Rd. in Silver Spring. Come see why over 300 customers have given us positive reviews online! Our commitment to customer service is second to none and that's why our Silver Spring Mercedes-Benz dealership is one of the premier Mercedes-Benz dealers in the state of Maryland! We invite you to shop our website at www.mercedesbenzsilverspring.net, where you will find a great selection of new and used Mercedes-Benz vehicles including the CLA, C, E, CLS, S, GLK, M, GL, SLK, & SL Classes in addition to AMG & Sprinter.

About Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring

• Three Lane Drive-In Service
  • 14 Car Showroom
davidus
5/19/2014

"Chris is the best in the business!"

I am very critical when it comes to service so when I say Chris is the best I mean it. He keeps you informed and is a very honest guy. It is always a pleasure to deal with him. I have watched him deal with other demanding customers and he does everything possible to make them happy. He has a real talent. He even has called me a week later to see how the car is...

David Castro

June 25, 2014

Good afternoon davidus! BMW of Silver Spring would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. Chris is a highly valued member of our team here and we will be sure to share your feedback with him! Thank you and be sure to visit us soon!

Glenn17268
4/04/2013

"Nothing bad to say about the dealership. After an awful..."

Nothing bad to say about the dealership. After an awful experience at another Mercedes-Benz dealer in the area. I contacted James Park from the Silver Spring at Mercedes-Benz he worked extremely hard to get the deal that we were promised at another dealership without the hassles and issues from the other dealer. From start to finish this was by far the smoothest transaction we have ever made. I am outside of the area by 60 miles. I explained my dissatisfaction for the way the other dealer was doing business in order to earn my business we discussed all information of the transaction prior to them seeing my car discussing down payment money and working out the financing always complete after a 60 mile ride within one and a half hours I had my car and on my way home. I cannot say enough great things about the sales consultant James Park or the dealership Silversprings Mercedes-Benz their professionalism has earned my business. I would recommend James Park as well as Silver Spring Mercedes-Benz to anyone looking to buy a certified preowned Mercedes. If I could give the staff and the dealership 10 gold stars I certainly would there were no issues with my trade and no issues with the purchase again the transaction was extremely smooth.

James park

April 17, 2013

Thank you for your heartfelt response Gleen17268. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that James lead you to your new Mercedes-Benz, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring. Thank you again Gleen17268 and have a great day! http://www.facebook.com/MercedesBenzofSilverSpring

youngqc
3/05/2013

"Stewart Schulze was excellent in the service he provided...."

Stewart Schulze was excellent in the service he provided. However, I do have a problem with the financial aspects of the purchase. The interest rate listed on the loan papers is not accurate. It does not produce the monthly payment amount per an amortization table I inputed the fiqures into. A $32.00 check was issued to wife for the overpayment of title and tags fees she was charged. The appropriate and correct accounting procedure would have been to reduce the balance paid by that amount, which is subject to 60 months of interest. The $32.00 check does not offset the error made by Hamed Panjshiri.

Stewart Schulze

March 07, 2013

Ms. Young, We greatly appreciate your business, and are glad that you are happy with your new Mercedes-Benz. In regard to the refund you were issued for the tag overpayment, it is standard procedure for the dealer to refund any money to the customer, who can in turn use that money at their discretion. You are certainly welcome to forward that money to the bank to lower your principle loan balance, thus negating any interest charges on the $32 in question. As for the monthly payment you are questioning, we would be happy to go over your paperwork with you to show you how the monthly payment is calculated. We are always here to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and will continue to do so throughout your ownership experience. Steve Gluck, General Sales Manager, Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring, 301-890-3030, sgluck@mileone.com.

mnsdealerrater
1/21/2013

"Start to finish, our experience with Len Logue at..."

Start to finish, our experience with Len Logue at Mercedes Benz of Silver Spring was superlative. He was professional, informative, and patient in his work with us. He was attentive to our needs which included the trade in of two cars and the purchase of two cars. He introduced us to all of the requisite people of the team to consummate our transactions, and made every effort to remove from us the burden of dealing with any but the most major issues. I would heartily recommend Len and his associates at the dealership without any hesitation.

Len Logue

January 23, 2013

Good morning mnsdealerrater. Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Len Logue was able to assist you with your new Benz purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again mnsdealerrater for the highly praised review. http://www.facebook.com/MercedesBenzofSilverSpring

amirahbaker
12/31/2012

"I went in with a friend to convince her to buy a Mercedes..."

I went in with a friend to convince her to buy a Mercedes Benz and of course they tried to talk me out of my old one. That visit didn't work out in my favor but my friend bought a car from Desmond that night. My next visit was a month later when I took my car in for service. Mr. Ayala was very nice and accommodating. While I waited I went to sales and ran into Desmond and left the dealership with a new Mercedes. The while experience was very pleasant and the manager who worked my financing was these best out there. I wI'll definitely be returning to that dealership for my next purchase.

Desmond Domingo

January 02, 2013

Thank you for your heartfelt response amirahbaker. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Desmond lead you to your new Mercedes-Benz, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring. Thank you again amirahbaker and have a great day! http://www.facebook.com/MercedesBenzofSilverSpring

davidmsw
12/23/2012

"The purchase of our car was as previously experienced a..."

The purchase of our car was as previously experienced a very positive one esp having Jonathan as our sales person. But recently I had a minor problem that brought together the strength of your program. When we picked up our car I forgot to have the wheel locks/lugs installed and in discussion with Jonathan he said that I could stop by anytime and ask Don to have someone to install them. When I arrived you all were in the midst of your luncheon and Don said to go ahead and purchase the locks and take them to service and they could find someone to install them. One of the service staff assisted me as parts was quite busy but in his haste to do so provided me with the incorrect set of locks; thus when they had been installed and I went to move the car it would only move a foot either way. Of course several people made suggestions but it was the service mgr (don't remember her name but she sits along side Don, said that she had requested that Tom look at the car which he did. It was decided that the locks were too long and he removed all four in your car p/u area and then obtained the correct size. This of course was important but what took it a step beyond what most dealers would do, was that he took the car back to the shop as he wanted to check the threads of each wheel where the incorrect lugs had been installed to insure that no damage was done to the threads which there wasn't. He then had the car washed but kept in contact with me all along. As the car was only two weeks young at the time, this was reassuring that he would take such initiative. It is such professional and dedicated service that we value as we do the new MB convertible which is a sig improvement on our 2011 convertible in particular the transmission and safety items that were also ordered. This was my first meeting with Tom and he left a most positive impression with me as I later shared with Carol. A minor issue but one that I would hope that he is recognized for - he went beyond and could have assigned the job to another but no he took charge and it was done correctly. Don later told me that that the issue was discussed to ensure that such a mistake is not repeated.

Tom - Shop foreman

maw
11/20/2012

"Excellent experience...I worked mainly with the sales..."

Excellent experience...I worked mainly with the sales team. Mainly Jonathan. I met Keith and Steve during reg/late/off hours to get the best deal on ownership of the new 2012 S550. I was treated like the favorite brother that was away from home too long... M

Jonathan Logue

salizai01
11/14/2012

"Celestin and his manager Keith went above and beyond what..."

Celestin and his manager Keith went above and beyond what I would expect a dealership to do, to find me exactly the car I wanted at a great price. During a major weather event, they arranged for my car to be transferred from another state so that I could get it right when I wanted it. I not only am thrilled with my new GLK350, I wouldn't shop anywhere else for a MB, in the future.

Celestin Lovence

lboezi
10/11/2012

"I've been using Herb Gordon for 30 years and have enjoyed..."

I've been using Herb Gordon for 30 years and have enjoyed their reliable and highly consistent level of maintenance and new/ used car sales services. On those rare occasions where I found some little issue they bent over backward to ensure my complete satisfaction. Buying a new car has always been a first class experience as you would expect from a luxury car dealer.

Elio Ayala, Frank Langwith

sbutt
9/28/2012

"Beautiful dealership with great inventory, professional,..."

Beautiful dealership with great inventory, professional, friendly staff and low-pressure sales approach.Will return for service even though other Benz dealers are closer to our home.

October 02, 2012

Hello sbutt, Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with the team! Thank you again for your review. http://www.facebook.com/mercedesbenzmd

Reviews of Pedro Delgado