Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring

3301 Briggs Chaney Rd.,
Silver Spring, Maryland 20904
Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring Info
About Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring

Here at Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. We are located at 3301 Briggs Chaney Rd. in Silver Spring. Come see why over 300 customers have given us positive reviews online! Our commitment to customer service is second to none and that's why our Silver Spring Mercedes-Benz dealership is one of the premier Mercedes-Benz dealers in the state of Maryland! We invite you to shop our website at www.mercedesbenzsilverspring.net, where you will find a great selection of new and used Mercedes-Benz vehicles including the CLA, C, E, CLS, S, GLK, M, GL, SLK, & SL Classes in addition to AMG & Sprinter.

About Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring

• Three Lane Drive-In Service
  • 14 Car Showroom
maw
11/20/2012

"Excellent experience...I worked mainly with the sales..."

Excellent experience...I worked mainly with the sales team. Mainly Jonathan. I met Keith and Steve during reg/late/off hours to get the best deal on ownership of the new 2012 S550. I was treated like the favorite brother that was away from home too long... M

Jonathan Logue

salizai01
11/14/2012

"Celestin and his manager Keith went above and beyond what..."

Celestin and his manager Keith went above and beyond what I would expect a dealership to do, to find me exactly the car I wanted at a great price. During a major weather event, they arranged for my car to be transferred from another state so that I could get it right when I wanted it. I not only am thrilled with my new GLK350, I wouldn't shop anywhere else for a MB, in the future.

Celestin Lovence

lboezi
10/11/2012

"I've been using Herb Gordon for 30 years and have enjoyed..."

I've been using Herb Gordon for 30 years and have enjoyed their reliable and highly consistent level of maintenance and new/ used car sales services. On those rare occasions where I found some little issue they bent over backward to ensure my complete satisfaction. Buying a new car has always been a first class experience as you would expect from a luxury car dealer.

Elio Ayala, Frank Langwith

sbutt
9/28/2012

"Beautiful dealership with great inventory, professional,..."

Beautiful dealership with great inventory, professional, friendly staff and low-pressure sales approach.Will return for service even though other Benz dealers are closer to our home.

Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring responded to this review

October 02, 2012

Hello sbutt, Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with the team! Thank you again for your review. http://www.facebook.com/mercedesbenzmd

babycakes11
9/17/2012

"A big thank you to Mike Megahed. If you want a salesman..."

A big thank you to Mike Megahed. If you want a salesman who makes your process easy then you definitely want to deal with Mike. You wont regret it.

sfsmd
9/11/2012

"Conveniently located nice new facility with..."

Conveniently located nice new facility with straightforward approach to sales and leasing that respects the customer's time and interests. Very responsive service department that readily accommodates the scheduling needs of the customer.

Jonathan Logue

YFaith
9/03/2012

"We recently visited Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring to..."

We recently visited Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring to view the M-Class. Mike Megahed meet with us and provided exceptional customer service. Mike listened to us and provided a detail description of the vehicle features. Mike is very professional,knowledgeable, pleasant and honest. Mike and Sales Manager(Steve)spoke with us directly leading to a effective and painless purchase.

Mike Megahed and Pedro Delgado

Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring responded to this review

September 06, 2012

Greetings YFaith! Thank you for stopping by Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring. We appreciate your caring review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Mike and the team! http://www.facebook.com/MercedesBenzofSilverSpring

babycakes11
9/02/2012

"I had a GREAT experience with Tim...he was amazing-the..."

I had a GREAT experience with Tim...he was amazing-the best. I will always get my car serviced at this dealership because of him!

children2
9/02/2012

"I went on the website to get prices on a preowned..."

I went on the website to get prices on a preowned Mercedes Glk. Mike called and made an appointment to meet with me and my husbnad , and the rest is history. We worked directly with Mike and Pedro. Both of whom were very friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. We found just what we we were looking for on our 1st visit. The price was right, the monthly payments are right, so what can I say, accept thank you Mike for your excellent help. Because of the professionalism and the warm envioroment of this dealership,I would recomment Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring, to anyone who is looking to buy a Mercedes. G. Marks

richmartel
8/11/2012

"When I shook hands with Mr. Maloney on a Saturday (7..."

When I shook hands with Mr. Maloney on a Saturday (7 July) as part of purchasing my E550 Cabriolet, it included his agreement to include two Mercedes-Benz baseball caps. Since the accessory counter was closed for the day, he kept the "I.O.U." and said he would put the caps in the mail Monday. I emailed him on 19 July, and he did not respond. When I reached him by phone, he told me the caps were mailed on 21 July. Never did receive them. Don't get me wrong, I'm not writing this to get the caps. They're only $22 - I can buy my own. But as a matter of principle, it was part of the deal. Mr. Maloney's failure to follow-up, ignoring my email, and lying to me on the phone completely changed my opinion of this dealership. It proves to me that once he sells a car, customer service is no longer a priority. I expected more from Mercedes-Benz.

Kumar Maloney