Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring

Closed 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Hours

Pedro Delgado, Internet Sales, Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring

Pedro Delgado

Internet Sales

Donald McNeely, Service Advisor/Silver Team Manager, Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring

Donald McNeely

Service Advisor/Silver Team Manager

Bill Costlow, Director of Operations for Parts & Service, Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring

Bill Costlow

Director of Operations for Parts & Service

Chris Costlow, Service Advisor/Orange Team Manager, Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring

Chris Costlow

Service Advisor/Orange Team Manager

December 27, 2016

"Josephine Baker Excellent Sales and Customer Service "

- Mercedes Benz Excellent Customer Service

Josephine Baker provides excellent customer service, very knowledgeable about the different Mercedes products that are available to the customers. She respects the customer time, listens very well, patient and deliver exactly what will give the customer a great experience shopping for a car at Mercedes Benz. I looking forward to working with you as my customers sales representative.

December 26, 2016

"Car purchase "

- Happy customer

Bought my car almost 2 years ago and still pleased with my salesman James McDonald. I told him I'll be back in a couple years for another. When the car comes in for service he always checks to make sure everything is going well.

October 30, 2016

"Excellent sales/ Customer Service / James McDonald"

- Denise watson

I recently purchased a 2017 CLA 250 I could not be more happier with my purchase. I was referred to James McDonald by my sister, he made my purchase so easy. With his experience, warm smile and pleasant customer service it made it so comfortable for me to decide on my purchase even when I wasn't sure what I wanted. I would definitely refer him to anyone who would be lookin to purchase a car from Mercedes Benz.

New 2016 Mercedes-Benz GL550, $95757