Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring

3301 Briggs Chaney Rd.,
Silver Spring, Maryland 20904
Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring Info
About Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring

Here at Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. We are located at 3301 Briggs Chaney Rd. in Silver Spring. Come see why over 300 customers have given us positive reviews online! Our commitment to customer service is second to none and that's why our Silver Spring Mercedes-Benz dealership is one of the premier Mercedes-Benz dealers in the state of Maryland! We invite you to shop our website at www.mercedesbenzsilverspring.net, where you will find a great selection of new and used Mercedes-Benz vehicles including the CLA, C, E, CLS, S, GLK, M, GL, SLK, & SL Classes in addition to AMG & Sprinter.

About Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring

• Three Lane Drive-In Service
  • 14 Car Showroom
amirahbaker
12/31/2012

"I went in with a friend to convince her to buy a Mercedes..."

I went in with a friend to convince her to buy a Mercedes Benz and of course they tried to talk me out of my old one. That visit didn't work out in my favor but my friend bought a car from Desmond that night. My next visit was a month later when I took my car in for service. Mr. Ayala was very nice and accommodating. While I waited I went to sales and ran into Desmond and left the dealership with a new Mercedes. The while experience was very pleasant and the manager who worked my financing was these best out there. I wI'll definitely be returning to that dealership for my next purchase.

Desmond Domingo

January 02, 2013

Thank you for your heartfelt response amirahbaker. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Desmond lead you to your new Mercedes-Benz, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring. Thank you again amirahbaker and have a great day! http://www.facebook.com/MercedesBenzofSilverSpring

davidmsw
12/23/2012

"The purchase of our car was as previously experienced a..."

The purchase of our car was as previously experienced a very positive one esp having Jonathan as our sales person. But recently I had a minor problem that brought together the strength of your program. When we picked up our car I forgot to have the wheel locks/lugs installed and in discussion with Jonathan he said that I could stop by anytime and ask Don to have someone to install them. When I arrived you all were in the midst of your luncheon and Don said to go ahead and purchase the locks and take them to service and they could find someone to install them. One of the service staff assisted me as parts was quite busy but in his haste to do so provided me with the incorrect set of locks; thus when they had been installed and I went to move the car it would only move a foot either way. Of course several people made suggestions but it was the service mgr (don't remember her name but she sits along side Don, said that she had requested that Tom look at the car which he did. It was decided that the locks were too long and he removed all four in your car p/u area and then obtained the correct size. This of course was important but what took it a step beyond what most dealers would do, was that he took the car back to the shop as he wanted to check the threads of each wheel where the incorrect lugs had been installed to insure that no damage was done to the threads which there wasn't. He then had the car washed but kept in contact with me all along. As the car was only two weeks young at the time, this was reassuring that he would take such initiative. It is such professional and dedicated service that we value as we do the new MB convertible which is a sig improvement on our 2011 convertible in particular the transmission and safety items that were also ordered. This was my first meeting with Tom and he left a most positive impression with me as I later shared with Carol. A minor issue but one that I would hope that he is recognized for - he went beyond and could have assigned the job to another but no he took charge and it was done correctly. Don later told me that that the issue was discussed to ensure that such a mistake is not repeated.

Tom - Shop foreman

maw
11/20/2012

"Excellent experience...I worked mainly with the sales..."

Excellent experience...I worked mainly with the sales team. Mainly Jonathan. I met Keith and Steve during reg/late/off hours to get the best deal on ownership of the new 2012 S550. I was treated like the favorite brother that was away from home too long... M

Jonathan Logue

salizai01
11/14/2012

"Celestin and his manager Keith went above and beyond what..."

Celestin and his manager Keith went above and beyond what I would expect a dealership to do, to find me exactly the car I wanted at a great price. During a major weather event, they arranged for my car to be transferred from another state so that I could get it right when I wanted it. I not only am thrilled with my new GLK350, I wouldn't shop anywhere else for a MB, in the future.

Celestin Lovence

lboezi
10/11/2012

"I've been using Herb Gordon for 30 years and have enjoyed..."

I've been using Herb Gordon for 30 years and have enjoyed their reliable and highly consistent level of maintenance and new/ used car sales services. On those rare occasions where I found some little issue they bent over backward to ensure my complete satisfaction. Buying a new car has always been a first class experience as you would expect from a luxury car dealer.

Elio Ayala, Frank Langwith

sbutt
9/28/2012

"Beautiful dealership with great inventory, professional,..."

Beautiful dealership with great inventory, professional, friendly staff and low-pressure sales approach.Will return for service even though other Benz dealers are closer to our home.

October 02, 2012

Hello sbutt, Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with the team! Thank you again for your review. http://www.facebook.com/mercedesbenzmd

babycakes11
9/17/2012

"A big thank you to Mike Megahed. If you want a salesman..."

A big thank you to Mike Megahed. If you want a salesman who makes your process easy then you definitely want to deal with Mike. You wont regret it.

sfsmd
9/11/2012

"Conveniently located nice new facility with..."

Conveniently located nice new facility with straightforward approach to sales and leasing that respects the customer's time and interests. Very responsive service department that readily accommodates the scheduling needs of the customer.

Jonathan Logue

YFaith
9/03/2012

"We recently visited Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring to..."

We recently visited Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring to view the M-Class. Mike Megahed meet with us and provided exceptional customer service. Mike listened to us and provided a detail description of the vehicle features. Mike is very professional,knowledgeable, pleasant and honest. Mike and Sales Manager(Steve)spoke with us directly leading to a effective and painless purchase.

Mike Megahed and Pedro Delgado

September 06, 2012

Greetings YFaith! Thank you for stopping by Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring. We appreciate your caring review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Mike and the team! http://www.facebook.com/MercedesBenzofSilverSpring

babycakes11
9/02/2012

"I had a GREAT experience with Tim...he was amazing-the..."

I had a GREAT experience with Tim...he was amazing-the best. I will always get my car serviced at this dealership because of him!

Reviews of Chris Costlow